• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
In this case, it would mostly be speed he's relying on though.

Sagisō simply needs to release the Chakra in her Palm.

Kiro needs to;
  1. activate the curse mark
  2. undo the effects of the gentle fist
  3. break free of the chakra hair trap
  4. (probably) free the foot he impaled on Sagisō's hair
  5. do something to dodge/interrupt Sagisō palm blow

and he needs to do all of that before Sagisō can even twitch.
Can’t the clone just grab her forearm before she even brings it to Kiro abdomen? I don’t know how fast her wind shadow was but I’d like to believe LCM is on par with the speed. She went from the training hall to where Kiro was in like 2 seconds.

Edit: In a breath worth of time. So probably shorter?

The clone standing on the roof would only need a second at most from when Kiro’s sharingan is deactivated to go into lightning armor and get to Sagisō. Her leverage is that Kiro’s her hostage. But eventually he’ll overpower her which is why she needs to take him out. The clone won’t allow that which means Sagisō will have to find someway in the span of a few seconds to get rid of it.

As long as the clone doesn’t touch the hair, it’s good. One of her legs also can’t move. Even if she tries to rotate, the clone would stop her by holding her forearms. I mean there’s that one technique Kyuu seems to have forgotten but I think it needs handsigns. Basically once the palm is stopped, that gives Kiro some time to go into the cursed seal.

Last edited:
Can’t the clone just grab her forearm before she even brings it to Kiro abdomen? I don’t know how fast her wind shadow was but I’d like to believe LCM is on par with the speed. She went from the training hall to where Kiro was in like 2 seconds.

Edit: In a breath worth of time. So probably shorter?

The clone standing on the roof would only need a second at most from when Kiro’s sharingan is deactivated to go into lightning armor and get to Sagisō. Her leverage is that Kiro’s her hostage. But eventually he’ll overpower her which is why she needs to take him out. The clone won’t allow that which means Sagisō will have to find someway in the span of a few seconds to get rid of it.

As long as the clone doesn’t touch the hair, it’s good. One of her legs also can’t move. Even if she tries to rotate, the clone would stop her by holding her forearms. I mean there’s that one technique Kyuu seems to have forgotten but I think it needs handsigns. Basically once the palm is stopped, that gives Kiro some time to go into the cursed seal.
A fair argument, though that's based on the fact that the Clone can reach Sagisō from its location before Sagisō palm can reach Kiro's chest, and I mean, those are vastly different distances.

I'd give it the green flag because Sagisō's not doing anything with haste, so you've got plenty of time.

No, I actually dont't have any countermeasures against the Curse Mark, because it's essentially Senjutsu. It grants a massive boost in RAW power and Sagisō's attack potency comes from precision and flexibility. She lacks the overwhelming might to say, power up like Katsuo and them take a curse mark user head-on.

Like I'd said before, Kiro already outclasses her in most if not all stats, there isn't much I can do with you amplifying that gap. That being said though, I wouldn't mind her losing to a Curse Mark Kiro, because that's a feat in and of itself.

Katsuo isn't actually much of an enhancer. Kraken's Tendrils is the closest thing he gets to a physical augmentation jutsu, but it doesn't even affect him. His body is basically a ragdoll attached to four super augmented water prongs that he controls via muscle groups on his back, or with his chakra directly.

Blood Release isn't much of an augmentation as it just allows you to work with a denser, more resilient liquid, heavily increasing the durability of water-based jutsu.

Also, between op strength and op power, I choose above average both and steady combinations for a greater effect.

Katsuo isn't actually much of an enhancer. Kraken's Tendrils is the closest thing he gets to a physical augmentation jutsu, but it doesn't even affect him. His body is basically a ragdoll attached to four super augmented water prongs that he controls via muscle groups on his back, or with his chakra directly.

Blood Release isn't much of an augmentation as it just allows you to work with a denser, more resilient liquid, heavily increasing the durability of water-based jutsu.

Also, between op strength and op power, I choose above average both and steady combinations for a greater effect.
Sagisō has neither though;

She lacks both strength and power (She actually failed to become a Chūnin because her power was deemed insufficient.)
She lacks consistent speed (Wind Shadow is a one-off thing after all)
She lacks durability
She lacks just about any super-defining feature

She's pretty average all-around, minus her chakra control which should be around the best in her age group, and sheer feats of skill.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
She lacks both strength and power (She actually failed to become a Chūnin because her power was deemed insufficient.)
She lacks consistent speed (Wind Shadow is a one-off thing after all)
She lacks durability
She lacks just about any super-defining feature
Comparing Taiyo to Sagiso in all the catergories Kyuu mentioned:
Power and strength: Nothing above average, enhanced by FBS and hes still got training to do
Consistent speed: Doesnt have that at the moment, Taiyo shpuld become way faster once he csn properly explode chakra from his feet.
Durability: Rather good, was able to take a beating to his arms and had a near brush of death with Jirobo.
Definiining features: FBS but thats kinda weak in a world of magic eyes.
Chakra Control: Decent, but leaves something to be desired.
Ill make seperate posts for Tsuki and Seiun later.

Comparing Taiyo to Sagiso in all the catergories Kyuu mentioned:
Power and strength: Nothing above average, enhanced by FBS and hes still got training to do
Consistent speed: Doesnt have that at the moment, Taiyo shpuld become way faster once he csn properly explode chakra from his feet.
Durability: Rather good, was able to take a beating to his arms and had a near brush of death with Jirobo.
Definiining features: FBS but thats kinda weak in a world of magic eyes.
Chakra Control: Decent, but leaves something to be desired.
Ill make seperate posts for Tsuki and Seiun later.
FBS puts a multiplier on stats though, so all that is essentially solved by entering FBS. Flower Dance doesn't exactly do that. Flower Dance channels all her remaining chakra into 7 blows, and while it provided a sorta boost, it's no power-up mode in the sense of an all-around buff.

Working on that particular thing though.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Meanwhile curse mark boosts are...erratic...at best.

Jirobo’s increased sheer physical strength
Sakon’s increased durability and somewhat strength
Tayuya’s increased Genjustu strength
Kidomaru’s increased accuracy and ninjutsu

Zaku’s however is focused on sheer justu power. Effectively making him a glass cannon

With Shura well
Strength and Power: Pretty average, for Hyugas anyway
Speed: Has pretty good consistent speed especially if he has his cyclone mount up
Durability: He is capable of taking hits but much prefer using his mobility to dodge than tank
Defining feature: Shura is good at using a variety of weapons and tools, also has great maneuverability
Chakra control: Good, always try to keep chakra consumption to a minimum unless pushed otherwise

We should probably do that Stat charts;

Categories:

Physical Spread
Strength:
Speed:
Durability:

Shinobi Spread
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:
Chakra Control:
Chakra Pool:

Ranks: S - D
S > A > B > C > D

Something like that?

It would be a base stat thing though, so it scales given that all characters are Equalized.

We should probably do that Stat charts;

Categories:

Physical Spread
Strength:
Speed:
Durability:

Chakra Spread
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:
Chakra Control:

Ranks: S - D
S > A > B > C > D

Something like that?

It would be a base stat thing though, so it scales given that all characters are Equalized.

I think we should also add Chakra Pool to the chakra spread sheet

So I guess i’ll Be the guinea pig.

Zaku:

Physical Spread

Strength: C
Speed: C
Durability: C

Chakra Spread
Ninjutsu: A
Taijutsu: D
Genjutsu: F
Chakra Control: S
Chakra Pool: D

Kai:

Physical Spread

Durability: B

Chakra Spread
Taijutsu: B
Genjutsu: D
Chakra Control: D

Last edited:

Edited

Zaku:

Physical Spread

Chakra Spread

Kai:

Physical Spread

Chakra Spread

Oh well I assumed since they are genin that they should have low. I’ll edit it then
yea, that's why I said they're base stats. Not really direct representation of their current skill levels.

It's more like the stat spread for an RPG Class.

Healer:

Magic - A
Melee - D

Warrior:

Magic - D
Melee - A

But a lvl 1 healer would probably still have less magic that a lvl 100 Warrior.

Kinda like that. So it doesn't account for their current rank.

I guess I should Clarify that by how the Rankings are set;

S - Exceptional
A - Above Average
B - Average
C - Crappy (Below Average)
D - Disasterous

Ohhh that changes everything.

Zaku:

Physical Spread

Strength: B

Chakra Spread

Kai:

Physical Spread

Speed: B

Chakra Spread
Ninjutsu: S
Taijutsu: A

Sagisō

Physical Spread
Strength: D
Speed: B (A - with Wind-Shadow)

Shinobi Spread
Taijutsu: S
Chakra Pool: B

Furījia

Physical Spread

Shinobi Spread
Ninjutsu: B
Chakra Control: B
Chakra Pool: C

Hyōryugetsu

Physical Spread
Strength: C~S (Varies with Jutsu.)
Speed: C~A (Varies with Jutsu.)
Durability: C~S (Varies with water Volume)

Shinobi Spread
Taijutsu: A (Is essentially the same stat as ninjutsu.)
Genjutsu: S
Chakra Pool: B~A (Varies with Environment. Chakra Reductions from Water Bodies.)
=============================================

Might need a few tweaks

Last edited:

Sagisō

Physical Spread
Strength: D
Speed: B (A - with Wind-Shadow)

Shinobi Spread
Taijutsu: S
Chakra Pool: B

Furījia

Physical Spread

Shinobi Spread

Hyōryugetsu

Physical Spread
Strength: C~S (Very variable. Ability to change the arrangement of muscles.)
Speed: B~A (Depending on Environment)
Durability: B~S

Shinobi Spread
Taijutsu: A (Is essentially the same stat as ninjutsu.)
Genjutsu: S
Chakra Pool: B~A (Depending on Environment)
=============================================

Might need a few tweaks

Hyo seems unbalanced. No D’s in sight and only one C that can vary higher

Here’s an image on how I visualized the spread of the mark from his neck.

800px_COLOURBOX10557177.jpg

Obviously the color is different lel

Hyo seems unbalanced. No D’s in sight and only one C that can vary higher
She ends up very unbalanced, which is why I have reservations in using her.

The Hydrofication jutsu kinda makes Physical stats moot because she'd be able to rearrange her musculature with Jutsu. She can also turn her body into rushing waves to increase her speed, and we've already talked about the durability granted by it.

Ninjutsu & Taijutsu are the same things to her because her body is one big ninjutsu. So instead of punching and kicking, she'll be attacking like a shapeshifter, contorting her body and turning arms into water weapons etc.

Genjutsu is her specialty...soooo...yea.

So that only leaves Chakra control and Chakra pools.

I'd have to make those Abysmal to give even the slightest sense of balance for any Hōzuki. But they get reductions from bodies of water which they can outright merge with...and yea...

I didn't really realize how OP the Hōzuki were until after I created Hyō, which is why I immediately tried to pull back on her usage.

Mori
Physical Spread
Speed: B

Shinobi Spread
Chakra Control: C

Not the best stats, but these seemed to be the most realistic for me.

Taji
Physical Spread
Speed: A

Shinobi Spread
Genjutsu: A
Chakra Control: A
Chakra Pool: A

Not too sure about her since I haven't really used her, but given her drive to excel at everything I thought this might be the best combination of power and rank