• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
The clarification has been made. But I'd still say the system is flawed.
Whether or not its a ninjas 'base' stats, it still doesn't represent the growth rate of a ninja that well.
Plus, skill levels are continuously fluctuating, so these statistics would be outdated rather soon.

It just seems to similar to a comparison chart than individual rankings and adds some confusion to outside viewer's.

Use them if you please, doesn't hurt me at all, I just won't be.
op growth rates as genin 10x more op than op bases

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
To describe his "stats" this is what I'd say in word form:
Physical Spread
Strength: Not really of any particular strength, kinda bad to be honest. Training and working hard for months isn't as helpful as most think. Otherwise jonin would be as strong as the hulk. (Though that's not particularly impossible, it's just not as simple as people think)
Speed: This is where he excels at, as this is his main point. However I'm switching over to better ninjutsu and chakra usage instead because op speed is amazing when not limited.... which is not gonna happen in this RP unless you're using a canon jutsu.
Durability: Not noteworthy, below average.
Shinobi Spread
Ninjutsu: Above average, though in comparison to genin. I'd say around normal chunin level.
Taijutsu: Average genin level, though he doesn't really use it that much as he would prefer using his tanto, and if not possible then a kunai rather than hand-to-hand combat. Obviously improved due to him having the Sharingan which allows for faster reaction speed and being able to copy Taijutsu.
Genjutsu: Average beginner chunin level, and not just due to Sharingan. He's actually practiced using it a lot while training.
Chakra Control: Average beginner chunin level.
Chakra Pool: Slightly above average compared to genin due to having specifically just been training for this since basically after the exams, and a close to a year worth of training before.

I'd like to add that training your physical strength, stamina, and wisdom is what improves your chakra pool, but even for three months straight the results aren't going to jump you to even add half of a rank. Not even close.

Most of these are above average, but definitely not A-Rank. A-Rank in my mind is jonin level. S-rank is super jonin level, and b rank is chunin level, C-Rank is genin level, D-Rank is trash. Most of these would probably be C-rank and a couple B-Rank.

We can discuss it in-depth before I post.

Convince me that Kiro can grab a Kunai and throw it faster than the lightning cloaking his body can jump to the Kunai.
When Kiro specifically added lightning chakra to his explosive kunai for the first attack of this battle, he didn’t explode. He also held those same kunai for longer. Plus this time, Kiro wasn’t even trying to add lightning to the kunai.

Alright, that’s cool I guess. Since Sagisō doesn’t use them against the clone at least. But it seems LCM will be completely ineffective against her.

Anyways, was that the only exploit you found in my post?
Ehhh, how am I supposed to exploit them if I keep tipping you off ~w~

Well, I'll deal with your post as you'd intended it, it's a bit more chakra consumption than I'd wanted, but still with an acceptable limit.

unknown.png

A poorly drawn and not to scale figure representing the position of the Seven Stars in Seven Stars Accompanying the Moon.

Each of the red circles is a Kunai.
The four-pointed star in the middle is Kiro.

The red circles of the square are the four Kunai with paper bombs attached to them.
The square itself is a loose image representing how they'd surround Kiro.
The six-pointed stars are the explosions.

The red circles on the triangle are the normal kunai.
The triangle represents how the normal kunai would surround Kiro.
The arrows show how the normal kunai would be blasted towards Kiro by the explosions.

When you think that could be Sagisō’s ultimate but realize the chakra usage is basically ZERO. :angel:

See you in the afterlife @DarkHydraT @ScorchPlayz
*Hides move Variations*

*cough*
It's my first, and quite frankly the only, customized Shurikenjutsu. The only other custom jutsu I've made were to counter Kai with Sagisō's Pressure Control, and Reaver with Baiyan's Lotus of Heaven and Earth. Had to wrack my brain to work it all out.

Kiro, definitely hubby quality xD

I've been too lazy to write it in (might do it next post), but you can assume that the Xuanwu division has already arrived. They, however, won't interfere with the fight, as they'll prioritize observing the curse mark since it's more important than a bit of damage to buildings in the grand scheme of things. They'll also bring the fight to an end after we decide an outcome.

Some Tayuya commentary would be nice too, @Godjacob

Sagisō: This is why I'm the big sister! *smug*

Honestly I spent all day working on a Fiction Roleplay reply that I've lost track of developments in the Sagiso & Kiro fight....*Hides in shame corner*
Well, quick summary of the last few posts;

Sagisō (1-leg down) vs. Kiro (Curse Mark) & Kiro (Clone | LCM)

Uhh, they're about on-par at the moment, mostly because it's only been around 2 posts since LCM, and 1 post since Curse Mark.

I'll probably have her lose in a few more posts, just to get her a good showing.