• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
LCM Clone: *Gets pushed away from Sagisō and sees handsigns of one of the many Hyūga techniques he probably recorded* Should I stand still and let it hit me? Or should I use my insane speed and reflexes to avoid it?

I’m actually wondering if I should have the clone recognize the jutsu with the sharingan before she even uses it. I suppose it could be rare to find a Hyūga who used the grid during the three months. Hmm... either way, I think it’s possible to avoid the grid entirely. Not sure if keeping the clone around would help though.

Last edited:

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Firstly, I would like to say thanks to @kyuukestu for reinventing the eanking system as I can now revive Tsuki's notebook, which was previously based on an putdated ranking system, wirhout further ado, I present my ranks for each of my OCs.
Taiyo
Physical Spread
Strength: B
Speed: B
Durability: S
Shinobi Spread
Ninjutsu: A
Taijutsu: A
Genjutsu: D
Chakra Control: C
Chakra Pool: B
Tsuki
Physical Spread
Strength: D
Speed: D
Durability: D

Shinobi Spread
Ninjutsu: C
Taijutsu: D
Genjutsu: C
Chakra Control: D
Chakra Pool: D
(Tsuki's stats are all low because she's still relatively new, and as such nothing is really even average yet, Hama has her work cut out for her)
Seiun
Physical Spread
Strength: B
Speed: A
Durability: B

Shinobi Spread
Ninjutsu: B
Taijutsu: B
Genjutsu: C
Chakra Control: B
Chakra Pool:B
Open to suggestions fot improvements.

It is Kyuu, he'll find a way
Such confidence in me lmfao. Guess I'ma have to pull out all the stops.
LCM Clone: *Gets pushed away from Sagisō and sees handsigns of one of the many Hyūga techniques he probably recorded* Should I stand still and let it hit me? Or should I use my insane speed and reflexes to avoid it?

I’m actually wondering if I should have the clone recognize the jutsu with the sharingan before she even uses it. I suppose it could be rare to find a Hyūga who used the grid during the three months. Hmm... either way, I think it’s possible to avoid the grid entirely. Not sure if keeping the clone around would help though.
It'll help somewhat, and I don't particularly mind facing both of them. I mean, either way it's just way more Sagiso hype.

Hmmm, tell ya what. Try to take me down with both, let's see how quickly you can do it~

Yeah, it definitively helps the hype around Sagisō. Holding off both a LCM user and cursed seal user at the same time with only one leg is quite a feat lel
Well, I'm gonna have to brain storm.

Gonna be taking some distance, but I'm not sure how much distance I'll want her to take.

I'll also need to moot the Sharingan a bit, perhaps a change of terrain would do? Well, for now I just need you to post lmfao.
Kai: *puts on black glasses over his mask* Stab ‘em and bag ‘em, let’s make this a quick operation
Sagiso: *Sprinkles some Salt on Kai*

I saw an interesting topic being discussed on Quora a while back.

If the Sharingan had been transplanted into Naruto, would he have been able to use them as if they were his own Kekkei Genkai, instead of taking the debuffs like Kakashi.

It's a rather interesting topic because they brought up his Uzumaki bloodline and Nagato. Nagato, despite having Madara's Rinnegan appears to use them perfectly fine, as if they were his own Rinnegan and as far as we can tell, he doesn't take any massively increased chakra expenditure. At least, not to the level of Kakashi where he has to keep his eyes sealed whenever he's not in combat.

The only thing he displays is the inability to deactivate the Rinnegan...but Sasuke can't deactivate his Rinnegan either...so is that really a debuff?

Does the Uzumaki healing factor mitigate the debuffs of transfered dojutsu? Or is it just their absurd chakra levels that make the increased consumption negligible? Perhaps the transfer debuffs such as chakra consumption, and inability to deactivate are traist unique to the Sharingan.

Ao can deactivate his Byakugan at will after all. What do you guys think?

Yeeeeaaah, I won't be using the ranking system placed above, and no offense to Kyuu, but none of you should either.
This chart doesn't allow for much (or really any) room for growth.

Plus it seems most have nearly maxed there stats, lack Genjutsu completely, and consider themselves 'balanced'.

Plus, how would the chart even be scaled? Is that comparison to your average Jonin? Genin? The average ninja? To many factors to make it accurate.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Yeeeeaaah, I won't be using the ranking system placed above, and no offense to Kyuu, but none of you should either.

Plus it seems most have nearly maxed there stats, lack Genjutsu completely, and consider themselves 'balanced'.

Plus, how would the chart even be scaled? Is that comparison to your average Jonin? Genin? The average ninja? To many factors to make it accurate.

Honestly i think it’s used to show the specialities of them, no matter the actual rank of the ninja. And it’s more so an entertaining distraction

Absurd, Tsuki, and Hyo have high genjustu stats

Honestly i think it’s used to show the specialities of them, no matter the actual rank of the ninja. And it’s more so an entertaining distraction

Absurd, Tsuki, and Hyo have high genjustu stats

You'd likely get a better idea of peoples skills based off of a written explanation.

I really don't know why you mentioned that last part. I didn't say no one had Genjutsu, I just stated what essentially everyone but those three were doing, which by definition, is most.

Katsuo: *foaming from the mouth*

You'd likely get a better idea of peoples skills based off of written explanation.

I really don't know why you mentioned that last part. I didn't say no one had Genjutsu, I just stated was essentially everyone but those three were doing, which by definition, is most.

Can Katsuo control the foaming around his mouth? If so, free liquid for his jutsu

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
You'd likely get a better idea of peoples skills based off of written explanation.

I really don't know why you mentioned that last part. I didn't say no one had Genjutsu, I just stated was essentially everyone but those three were doing, which by definition, is most.

Yes, I do agree there.

To show that that there are more than a couple with good genjustu skills. And that’s not even to speak of tayuya or Sakura as well.

Absurd: *gives Katsuo an aneurysm*

Well, I'd already said it, but the stats aren't meant to be representations of their skills relative to other characters or ranks. That's why I'd called them base stats.

They essentially display what your OC is good as relative to themself. I'd already explained that they don't take into account ranks or growth but instead forcefully equalize everything without regard for other characters.

Sagiso's specialties are taijutsu and Chakra control, hence she would have base of S relative to her speed or durability which are more average.

I'll pull up the same class example I told Shen;

Given you are a Magician;

Your base stats would be akin to

Magic: 100
Str: 20
Vit: 5

And a warriors would be more;

Magic: 10
Str: 100
Vit: 50

However a lvl 100 warrior would still have more magic than a lvl 1 magician, and vice-versa.

They essentially display what your Oc is disposed towards rather than where they are at.

Well, I'd already said it, but the stats aren't meant to be representations of their skills relative to other characters or ranks. That's why I'd called them base stats.

They essentially display what your OC is good as relative to themself. I'd already explained that they don't take into account ranks or growth but instead forcefully equalize everything without regard for other characters.

Sagiso's specialties are taijutsu and Chakra control, hence she would have base of S relative to her speed or durability which are more average.

I'll pull up the same class example I told Shen;

Given you are a Magician;

Your base stats would be akin to

Magic: 100
Str: 20
Vit: 5

And a warriors would be more;

Magic: 10
Str: 100
Vit: 50

However a lvl 100 warrior would still have more magic than a lvl 1 magician, and vice-versa.

They essentially display what your Oc is disposed towards rather than where they are at.

The clarification has been made. But I'd still say the system is flawed.
Whether or not its a ninjas 'base' stats, it still doesn't represent the growth rate of a ninja that well.
Plus, skill levels are continuously fluctuating, so these statistics would be outdated rather soon.

It just seems to similar to a comparison chart than individual rankings and adds some confusion to outside viewer's.

Use them if you please, doesn't hurt me at all, I just won't be.

The clarification has been made. But I'd still say the system is flawed.
Whether or not its a ninjas 'base' stats, it still doesn't represent the growth rate of a ninja that well.
Plus, skill levels are continuously fluctuating, so these statistics would be outdated rather soon.

It just seems to similar to a comparison chart than individual rankings and adds some confusion to outside viewer's.

Use them if you please, doesn't hurt me at all, I just won't be.
The system is incredibly flawed, just take a look at Hyo. But its basic enough to paint a picture.

Training and Jutsu would easily flip the whole system. All in the next of fun and games, it's nothing to go off for battle just like the win ratios, so I mean... Yea :v

Personally I've already thought of a method to increase Sagiso's charka capacity by like... Several times.

I just don't dare to do it cause I'll get bashed for making her too Op :v

I might work on sololy that Jutsu and the Twin Lion step over the next two years. Everything else she trains will be taijutsu.
Doesn't Sagiso have like the highest chakra capacity out of all our child OC's?