• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, quick summary of the last few posts;

Sagisō (1-leg down) vs. Kiro (Curse Mark) & Kiro (Clone | LCM)

Uhh, they're about on-par at the moment, mostly because it's only been around 2 posts since LCM, and 1 post since Curse Mark.

I'll probably have her lose in a few more posts, just to get her a good showing.

Tayuya: He finally fucking used it! It's a Christmas miracle!

Has Kiro had any personality shift (Like Sasuke when he first used it) or has he acted the exact same?

Kyuu: oh I just gave my character one really good quality in chakra control, not too good.
*proceeds to beat or tie with every fight*
Oh look I’m about to lose to LCM and curse mark. I’ll be good for a bit more tho. I need more hype around my character.
*wonders why people might not wanna fight*
I don't wanna Kenji Retro's char or anything, but can't be throwing the fight like that either lmao.

In fact, I think this satisfies Tayuya's request for a Kiro going all-out, so Sagisō doesn't have much more reason to battle besides for kicks. She might surrender...in a few...like 2 posts. Maybe after a comment from Tayuya.

I don't wanna Kenji Retro's char or anything, but can't be throwing the fight like that either lmao.

In fact, I think this satisfies Tayuya's request for a Kiro going all-out, so Sagisō doesn't have much more reason to battle besides for kicks. She might surrender...in a few...like 2 posts. Maybe after a comment from Tayuya.

Ha an admission! XD

Honestly LCM & Curse Mode duel Kiro would stomp my entire cast. Like one on one with any of them I wouldn't really make it a fight, most probably go down in like than 30 seconds just cause it would be an absurd jump compared to them and I don't want to cheapen it XD

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
(Even if I think she isn't impressive compared to other top tiers.)
8CF904F5-2D76-4916-89E9-274409BE566A.gif

Yeah I see a problem here XD

My thinking is I shouldn't have a chance, as doing that just makes Kiro look weak with stupidly high boosts and Azumi already is on that "too OP" range (Even if I think she isn't impressive compared to other top tiers.)
Psssh, he didn't really get stopped. Just that I was able to chart a path of least damage through the attacks and then weave it into a counter attack. Sagisō won't really try to take either form head on.
Ha an admission! XD

Honestly LCM & Curse Mode duel Kiro would stomp my entire cast. Like one on one with any of them I wouldn't really make it a fight, most probably go down in like than 30 seconds just cause it would be an absurd jump compared to them and I don't want to cheapen it XD
Depends on how you work the Lightning Wolf Cloak. Train under the Valkyrie's for a bit, I think a Lightning-Wolf Howl debilitating sound wave/genjutsu thingy would be pretty useful.

Oh, and I'll give the same offer I made earlier.

Sagisō: Knowtow thrice and call be Sensei and I'll teach you my secret technique!

Psssh, he didn't really get stopped. Just that I was able to chart a path of least damage through the attacks and then weave it into a counter attack. Sagisō won't really try to take either form head on.

Depends on how you work the Lightning Wolf Cloak. Train under the Valkyrie's for a bit, I think a Lightning-Wolf Howl debilitating sound wave/genjutsu thingy would be pretty useful.

Sagisō: Knowtow thrice and call be Sensei and I'll teach you my secret technique!

Pretty confident any OC of mine could beat Sagiso outside Kou and MAYBE Kai

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb

Lol you’re acting as if in the past I haven’t begged to learn how to git gud

What Genin OC minus Zaku do you have beyond that? If you mean Jonin like Hama then yeah no kidding she should win XD

Kin lost to Takato already who Sagiso on her worst day would stomp. Shadow Possession doesn't work well when your opponent sees everything.
Reaver and Zaku, and technically Kidomaru and Sakon.

Kin doesn’t have too many brains, so a strategist like takato was a given match
Hey it's how I feel about my characters, you can't control my feelings :p
*remembers reaver fighting off Aisha, Madoka, Mori, Tomiko, and kiro*

Hm....

*remembers Azumi tieing with reaver*

HMMMM

Tbh I can’t take you seriously anymore in relations to fights xD no offense but either you bring up one detail that I don’t think it’s that important as an excuse to be better or you’re just super good.
...?

Even then I'd argue against that. Motivated kyuu controlling Sagiso>Reaver IMO.
Didn’t she...like not dent his armor? And also admit she is weak strength wise?