• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You see, that's not the point of JoJo, the point is how they use their wits to cleverly defeat their enemies

Just saying, between that and Kars JoJo seems to tell me that if your villain is strong enough strategy counts for nothing and you need some plot power to win. A nice metaphor for Naruto Canon now that I think it over.

But I get your point.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
I wouldn’t be surprised if by the end of this RP kou becomes stronger than orochimaru
7346725A-85A9-4486-8040-200A6283C857.jpeg

But...how? Azumi is about to do her mission next and really I don't know how to get the two to meet up again.
Sagisō would've left after this mission, but I think I might need her to return to the leaf to observe Tsunade for a while...Rather the Byakugou Seal. It's something sorta similar to a technique I've got in mind for Sagisō.

Sagisō will be making her way to Azumi after that.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Sagisō would've left after this mission, but I think I might need her to return to the leaf to observe Tsunade for a while...Rather the Byakugou Seal. It's something sorta similar to a technique I've got in mind for Sagisō.

Sagisō will be making her way to Azumi after that.
Tbh I think the next time you fight you will have 50 techniques made on the spot if needed. I wouldn’t worry too much about needing MORE jutsu

That kick only served to push her to the ground. Next to no damage there. As for the blast waves, I’m still a bit confused on how she took damage.
She still got hit by the kick itself. She let herself get hit to trade off with more damage to Kiro.

The paper bombs exploded close enough to her that she was sent flying from the impact, so she still took damage from the explosion.

Twice now if you count the rat in the cave XD

Kenji and Kou, rivals in low power hood

Man and you guys think I am going in the pity corner when I bash my cast but these comments just pass by XD

Kenji: I hate.....everyone...

Tbh I think the next time you fight you will have 50 techniques made on the spot if needed. I wouldn’t worry too much about needing MORE jutsu

Nah give Sagiso all the power ups. We just need to "GIT GUD!" and it will all balance out. So simple and easy~

I’d actually like if Jacob and Shen or anyone else actually, to go over and read the fight after it’s done. Kyuu and I have also been receiving few likes so it also seems to us that you guys aren’t interested. So yeah, maybe give some thoughts. I know for sure Tayuya has too lel

The fight has been amazing, but in normal contexts I just don't pass out likes that often. Before this RP I rarely ever did. But this new culture now I feel terrible for not doing it :( sorry.

I’d actually like if Jacob and Shen or anyone else actually, to go over and read the fight after it’s done. Kyuu and I have also been receiving few likes so it also seems to us that you guys aren’t interested. So yeah, maybe give some thoughts. I know for sure Tayuya has too lel
Yeahhh I apologize. It’s gotten a bit confusing... :( will re-read though

I got a problem:
Thing is... to fit raikus character his interactions wouldn’t really work with him initiating them unless he initiates it with a person he’s comfortable with
Well if you think about it, he just got invited to a mist camp to share marshmallows and weenies by a woman who previously was an inch from his face...and Kai is there too. How would he react?

Man and you guys think I am going in the pity corner when I bash my cast but these comments just pass by XD

Kenji: I hate.....everyone...

Nah give Sagiso all the power ups. We just need to "GIT GUD!" and it will all balance out. So simple and easy~
I gotta do something will all these techniques I keep thinking up~

What can I say, I love to craft her! Besides, this is a technique I'm willing to pass onto others through Sagisō. You'll have to follow a special training regime though, which involved hitting the library for a long time.

I gotta do something will all these techniques I keep thinking up~

What can I say, I love to craft her! Besides, this is a technique I'm willing to pass onto others through Sagisō. You'll have to follow a special training regime though, which involved hitting the library for a long time.

Well, it becomes an issue when you have to think of a new power up just to try and catch pace with everyone after being behind from the start (Tomiko, Kenji etc.) only for the goal post to drastically move up before you have a chance to prove the last effort was worth it.