• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Depending on where Shippuden find me, Sagisō will be less prone to battle as I work on dealing with the Dumpster Fires Shen tries to start in my backyard.
MUHAHAHAHAHAHA...I regret nothing to come
React fighting is not safe for me lest my imaginations fails upon my and I can not call upon forth the power of countering which leads to me being endlessly humiliated by shen. So I just opt to surrender :p
You did good in that Kai fight, don’t sell yourself short

Depending on where Shippuden find me, Sagisō will be less prone to battle as I work on dealing with the Dumpster Fires Shen tries to start in my backyard.

B-but you are starting like all the wars in Shippuden you and Shen are the biggest reason we will have more fights XD

It’s funny...Kenji should remember this kid as the guy that ruined his attack for the second going on third time XD

Kenji: I didn't know it was his. If I did....I'd still have tossed it at Zaku ;)

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I say we let Raiku have his counters. Would that help you?
It’s not you guys that don’t let him... it’s my brain.
B-but you are starting like all the wars in Shippuden you and Shen are the biggest reason we will have more fights XD

Kenji: I didn't know it was his. If I did....I'd still have tossed it at Zaku ;)
actually that’s me. Kyuu is just causing needless bloodshed for the sake of having fun

Wait what dumpster fire?
*Sips Tea while the Mist Sinks in a Blaze of Xenophobia*

That Dumpster Fire.
Wars are Macro, I'll actually avoid one-vs-one fights at that point since they wouldn't be able to change the overall situation of war in all but the oddest circumstances.

Sips Tea while the Mist Sinks in a Blaze of Xenophobia*

That Dumpster Fire.
5353AC2E-87E5-4127-9FD4-B846A12C3465.jpeg

Which will be complicated when we hit war arcs given it's basically kyuu and Shen wanting to play command and conquer and making that "cooperative" takes the spirit out of their vision.
Alright, tell ya what.

We won't destroy the Main Land...yet.

@Shen: Ghost Gym Leader you know how there are those other nations that they speak of in movies and stuff which aren't on the standard map. Let's play war games over there instead xD

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I mean to be honest now sure what she can influence given we seem to have set in stone plans for the Mist, Konoha and then general Shinobi World for the world war arc. Not much she can do to risk getting in the way of those plans.
Assassinations, bribery, secret alliances, creating discord, none of this is possible? I doubt it

Alright, tell ya what.

We won't destroy the Main Land...yet.

@Shen: Ghost Gym Leader you know how there are those other nations that they speak of in movies and stuff which aren't on the standard map. Let's play war games over there instead xD
Always on the move XD.

Don’t worry, i’ll Have more than enough to keep you entertained when the time comes ;)

I mean to be honest now sure what she can influence given we seem to have set in stone plans for the Mist, Konoha and then general Shinobi World for the world war arc. Not much she can do to risk getting in the way of those plans.

Nothing is set in stone. That’s the beauty of this RP. Every action has a close sequence and anything can happen

What about the other 5% lmao
Absurd, Reaver’s introduction and revival, and other things...
And when we don't, it either get a beauty like say Kiro vs. Sagiso.

....or incredibly underwhelming mess, like Azumi vs. Kiro.
That was weaponizing the discussion thread to throwing off the opponet and lying. That was a special case.