• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
You're quite literally attempting to settle a place whose sole purpose right now is to distract Shen and I long enough to not plunge the 5 Great Nations into chaos xD
<.> Try me
I mean most of my fights in the exams were an honest mess minus Azumi vs. Taiyo XD. I even RP'd against myself in one of them.
Hey it built more up to his character

And with that, I'm 100% certain we're not on the same page lmfao.
Nah I'm talking something more expansive. There are some really cool Fan Maps around on the internet.

5pm0Pa7sABLScA2NZZn3eaHaKcVFlSTbQ6aX9fInRU0.png

focomarus_naruto_rol_world_map_by_focomaru-d33d81p.jpg
Look at these maps. Look at all this Land!!!!!!!!

We could go wild over there with 0 repercussions on the main story line.

And with that, I'm 100% certain we're not on the same page lmfao.

Look at these maps. Look at all this Land!!!!!!!!

We could go wild over there with 0 repercussions on the main story line.
I don’t know why you think the pure mist are a bunch of militant conquerors XD they just want to be left alone...and tack on other people’s land

*gets love interest and development in exchange for weaker character*
View attachment 693425

I mean the love interests were gonna come regardless given it seemed Yasu & Mori came to Tomiko with not that much effort on her end.

And hey if a character you love and had passion for got dominated by Kiro without a Sharingan you'd be miffed to. I in no way acted mature and regret it but it just stung me.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I mean the love interests were gonna come regardless given it seemed Yasu & Mori came to Tomiko with not that much effort on her end.

And hey if a character you love and had passion for got dominated by Kiro without a Sharingan you'd be miffed to. I in no way acted mature and regret it but it just stung me.
*dies to kiro but instead of complaining I’m complimenting*
Godjacob: it ruined my character forever

I mean, I would attack you but godjacob would stop me...
Hehehe you can do your worst whenever....we talk about it XD
Tomiko: No, that does not help. I lost because I was weak. Pathetic, you beating him for me only shows how far behind I am. For now.....
Absurd: Ah-ha! I’m not even here to respond to that. You may ask why I’m here then? Because I can! Ha-ah!

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Personally, I wanna conquer to the South-East since we can go through Suna, and then after that, we'll circle under the islands through the ocean and then sweep up the Western continent.
Oh right the nadeshiko abuse war. Yea I’m just gonna let the rest deal with that. Then I’ll make deal when they don’t wanna kill me. I know, I’ll give them babies

The only people Kiro has beaten are Taiyo, Kilka, Tomiko and Hashima.

Beat Taiyo and Kilka cuz Soul and Blue had barely any idea what they were doing. For Tomiko, you kept taking hits you could’ve possibly dodged. Finally Hashima I basically coerced Nebby into letting Kiro kill her.

So his track record isn’t actually all that good. He might even lose to Sagisō here with both LCM and cursed seal. He’s pretty overrated imo

That was literally only the first couple of moves. After that I did try but nothing I did even phased Kiro something I very much complained about but you assured at the time Tomiko had a good showing cause she was "tough." Which yeah I don't think held water...

It was a turtle vs a quick attacker. She was never going to win that fight if I were to be honest

But her defenses were pretty powerful despite the beating she took

It was a turtle vs a quick attacker. She was never going to win that fight if I were to be honest

But her defenses were pretty powerful despite the beating she took

Again it's not the loss that stung its the utter domination but a half assing Kiro in base that stung. Her losing a fight against Kiro even semi-trying would have been a non-issue. But as it was that fight upset me and yeah wasn't very happy then.

Again it's not the loss that stung its the utter domination but a half assing Kiro in base that stung. Her losing a fight against Kiro even semi-trying would have been a non-issue. But as it was that fight upset me and yeah wasn't very happy then.

Ended up creating one of my favorite characters in the Rp as a result if that means anything. Also eventually making one of my top 5 RP moments