• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Well, it becomes an issue when you have to think of a new power up just to try and catch pace with everyone after being behind from the start (Tomiko, Kenji etc.) only for the goal post to drastically move up before you have a chance to prove the last effort was worth it.
Agreed, I never think of new justu out of the blue on the battlefield

Well, it becomes an issue when you have to think of a new power up just to try and catch pace with everyone after being behind from the start (Tomiko, Kenji etc.) only for the goal post to drastically move up before you have a chance to prove the last effort was worth it.
Sagisō <-- is literally one of the few characters without a detailed power-up mode.

I feel ya, so I'll pace myself, but Sagisō will probably create jutsu in her spare time.

Sagisō <-- is literally one of the few characters without a detailed power-up mode.

I feel ya, so I'll pace myself, but Sagisō will probably create jutsu in her spare time.

Because she doesn't need one. There's a world of difference between the Sagiso's of the RP and the Tomiko's.

One new technique can be all that is needed to bump a character to another level, so when probably the best characters gets all of them it does make a....defeated feeling in that sense.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Raiku: yes his name is kiro very obedient
59331ADB-9BE0-4193-B22A-45453A5DC4B7.jpeg

Because she doesn't need one. There's a world of difference between the Sagiso's of the RP and the Tomiko's.

One new technique can be all that is needed to bump a character to another level, so when probably the best characters gets all of them it does make a....defeated feeling in that sense.
She doesn't need one as of now. Creating ninjutsu and the like has simply become a little passion project of mine, though I tend not to use most of them with anything resembling frequency. The Wind Shadow hasn't been seen since the tunnels and the Flower Dance since her fight with Kai.

She'll be crafting jutsu in her spare time, but not necessarily for her own usage. More of an outlet for creative energy.

She doesn't need one as of now. Creating ninjutsu and the like has simply become a little passion project of mine, though I tend not to use most of them with anything resembling frequency. The Wind Shadow hasn't been seen since the tunnels and the Flower Dance since her fight with Kai.

She'll be crafting jutsu in her spare time, but not necessarily for her own usage. More of an outlet for creative energy.

Honestly the fact you can just casually as a hobby do this while I have to dig deep and pull a rabbit out of the hat to think of ideas for boosts to my casts scares me...^^'