• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Even then I'd argue against that. Motivated kyuu controlling Sagiso>Reaver IMO.
Depends on how Shen works his new Reaver suit since there'll probably be some changes to what it can accomplish. She'd be rather restrained to solely using chakra flow techniques to sharpen her attack to cut through that armor.

I meant characters I suppose, not OC’s, even though that would be true anyway XD.

And I have more than 3 :T

Haiahu
Hama
Jin
Kai
Damos
Reaver
Ya know what we're talking about though lol, Kage-level opponents against Genin~Chunin ish Sagisō is nyeeh.
If there are characters who can do better against Sagisō than Kiro, shouldn’t he be dropped from the op list?

I feel you man lel
Nah, its a matter of match-up. And you already did more damage to her than her fights with both Reaver and arguably Kai.

I’m pretty sure the only direct damage I did was stop the nerves in her leg...
She took damage from a kick of his, and she got hit by the blast wave of the explosions in the last post.
She got hospitalized so...
For sedatives. The most damage she took from Kai was along her arms, which were hit pretty hard.
I think technically she’s more powerful than Sagiso.
She is more powerful than Sagisō when you factor in her Shadow-Dragon.