• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No worries, I don't mind explaining.

1. The Chakra Hair Trap works by spreading chakra across detached strands of hair, so it can only be used after the hair has been removed from the body. It's more of the hair being a medium through which to pass chakra, so saying infuse would've been faulty wording on my part.
https://naruto.fandom.com/wiki/Chakra_Hair_Trap_Technique (Chakra Hair Trap Technique)

2. She's shutting down him chakra points the normal way through the usage of the Gentle Fist by injecting her own chakra into his body. She's just not doing this by striking him. Instead, she's just allowing the chakra to pass from her fingers and into his body seeing that he isn't able to resist because of the chakra trap.

Edit:

With regards to sealing chakra point with hits you might want to look into this;
https://naruto.fandom.com/wiki/Tenketsu_Blocking_Strikes (Tenketsu Blocking Strikes)

This link is just the bsiic breakdown of how stopping chakra works, I already know this. And one reoccuring theme seems to be this, "A taijutsu technique that allows the user to disable an opponent by performing a two-fingered thrust at the opponent's tenketsu."

And yes I get how the trap works, but im asking how you infused the hair with chakra. You cant remotely infuse chakra into hair, and said mystical ninja energy flows like a stream, so if you cut off your chakra supply a few inches up your hair, all the hair trimmed away would just be normal hair.

This link is just the bsiic breakdown of how stopping chakra works, I already know this. And one reoccuring theme seems to be this, "A taijutsu technique that allows the user to disable an opponent by performing a two-fingered thrust at the opponent's tenketsu."

And yes I get how the trap works, but im asking how you infused the hair with chakra. You cant remotely infuse chakra into hair, and said mystical ninja energy flows like a stream, so if you cut off your chakra supply a few inches up your hair, all the hair trimmed away would just be normal hair.
I put the Tenketsu Link because there was a line in there about Shira being able to unblock tenketsu with fist strikes. I've never watched that filler arc so...nyeh.

With this in mind, it seemed to be very feasible in my head.

Though to answer your question Kiro is kinda stepping on Sagisō at the moment, so although he managed to cut her hair, both his feet are still positioned close enough to her that she'd be able to infuse the hair around them with chakra.

Okay does Shura just have the ability to spontaneously teleport and I missed that in his bio? XD
Yeah wait, wasn’t he with Kiro and the others? I haven’t been keeping up with the present that much.
totally, Sagisō's first reaction (probably) is gonna be pulling Kiro on top of herself and then curling up under him to use him as a shield :v
Maybe instead of trying to knock her out, he grabs her forearm instead. I was also thinking of just pulling Kiro away.

Probably gonna have to sleep on his one. It would’ve actually been 4 posts in the span of 24 hrs. Something I haven’t done since like the chunin exams XD

Yeah wait, wasn’t he with Kiro and the others? I haven’t been keeping up with the present that much.

Maybe instead of trying to knock her out, he grabs her forearm instead. I was also thinking of just pulling Kiro away.

Probably gonna have to sleep on his one. It would’ve actually been 4 posts in the span of 24 hrs. Something I haven’t done since like the chunin exams XD
When you figure out how to do that while paralyzed then you can get back to me. Though I only see one way of doing that atm.

When you figure out how to do that while paralyzed then you can get back to me. Though I only see one way of doing that atm.
Well I meant the clone grabbing her forearm. You know that one trope where right before the enemy can land the finishing blow, an ally stops the attack. Then there’s a pause for the moment before the real fight starts.

I mean if you still want to fight both of them, one with cursed seal and the other with lightning armor I won’t stop you. You probably have a countermeasure for this which is why I’m worried about following through.

Is that why you left the neck open? Damn, I’m pretty sure this is all going according to your plan lel
;)

If you do break free from the curse mark, it should undo the effects of the gentle fist because it's an external source of chakra, but at the same time it may or may not undo your clone technique. As for the clone...well, the pain felt by Kiro would be shared with them (e.g. Pain Naruto felt was sometimes felt by his clones) and that might make the clone go poof, but I've been a bit too lazy to skim through the episodes to actually find solid examples. So it could go either way.

Needless to say though, the curse mark will free you, but it won't stop Kiro from getting hit by Sagisō's palm. There are two things restricting his movement, the gentle fist, and the chakra hair trap, so I can't see the curse mark instantly overpowering both of them before Sagisō can even react.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Needless to say though, the curse mark will free you, but it won't stop Kiro from getting hit by Sagisō's palm. There are two things restricting his movement, the gentle fist, and the chakra hair trap, so I can't see the curse mark instantly overpowering both of them before Sagisō can even react.
Can’t the curse mark give lightning fast reaction speed?

Well I meant the clone grabbing her forearm. You know that one trope where right before the enemy can land the finishing blow, an ally stops the attack. Then there’s a pause for the moment before the real fight starts.

I mean if you still want to fight both of them, one with cursed seal and the other with lightning armor I won’t stop you. You probably have a countermeasure for this which is why I’m worried about following through.
No, I actually dont't have any countermeasures against the Curse Mark, because it's essentially Senjutsu. It grants a massive boost in RAW power and Sagisō's attack potency comes from precision and flexibility. She lacks the overwhelming might to say, power up like Katsuo and them take a curse mark user head-on.

Like I'd said before, Kiro already outclasses her in most if not all stats, there isn't much I can do with you amplifying that gap. That being said though, I wouldn't mind her losing to a Curse Mark Kiro, because that's a feat in and of itself.

Hmmm, I suppose he could dodge it, but be well aware that at that point Kiro would enter a completely different level of speed that all the other OCs. You wouldn't even be able to mention them in the same breath.

To break through 2 restrictive jutsu and dodge a point-blank range attack from Sagisō (already quite fast + Byakugan upping her reaction time) before she can even twitch, and mind you all of this is without LCM, means that LCM Kiro would have the capacity to dodge just about any and everything thrown at him regardless of which OC it was.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Hmmm, I suppose he could dodge it, but be well aware that at that point Kiro would enter a completely different level of speed that all the other OCs. You wouldn't even be able to mention them in the same breath.

To break through 2 restrictive jutsu and dodge a point-blank range attack from Sagisō (already quite fast + Byakugan upping her reaction time) before she can even twitch, and mind you all of this is without LCM, means that LCM Kiro would have the capacity to dodge just about any and everything thrown at him regardless of which OC it was.

Speed isn’t everything. I’m more so referring to other ways of getting around it. But do to the rules I can’t give tactical advice to either side :p

Speed isn’t everything. I’m more so referring to other ways of getting around it. But do to the rules I can’t give tactical advice to either side :p
In this case, it would mostly be speed he's relying on though.

Sagisō simply needs to release the Chakra in her Palm.

Kiro needs to;
  1. activate the curse mark
  2. undo the effects of the gentle fist
  3. break free of the chakra hair trap
  4. (probably) free the foot he impaled on Sagisō's hair
  5. do something to dodge/interrupt Sagisō palm blow

and he needs to do all of that before Sagisō can even twitch.