• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

New Member Introductions

I'm Lazuli. I came here because I wanted to get into roleplaying and I think I'm familiar enough with the Pokemon world to do some Pokemon RPs. I hoard Dratinis and Pokemon that inflict status conditions! Diamond is my favorite Nintendo Game.

Let's see...where to start...

Hello everyone, my name is Skyler and I adore Pokémon. My top three favorite Pokémon are Zoroark, Blaziken, and Lucario. I've been into Pokémon for as long as I can remember (I'm quite obsessed with them.) I love gaming, and I have a good assortment of consoles and games. Unfortunately for me, my PC doesn't do well with games so I'm looking into saving up some money ti buy a new one. I'm the shy type that generally avoids confrontation with strangers unless I'm lonely. I'm 16, enrolled in High School at grade 11, and living a pretty good life. I was brought here by the Trainer Card Maker and when I saw there was a forums page I thought, "Eh, why not." I've done some roleplay in the past and it seemed fun to me, so I'm open to something like that. I'm really looking forward to Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. I'm currently writing my own little Pokémon mini series, although I've put it off for now. I'm hoping to meet new friends here and have a great time.
(Long Exhale.)

Well, I probably should have started here when first coming onto this site, probably would have been much better for me and made me feel less like this site is so serious.

My name is Charcoal, though my IRL name is Josh. I am 17 and still in school.

Pokemon is my life. I play it a lot and really enjoy it. When it comes to playing pokemon it is all about the game for me. When playing I'm not much in it for the story, but the actual game. I am a battler, but I also am a experienced breeder. Or at least I am starting to be. I can breed good natures and get perfect IV's and all that. And when it comes to battling I am not too bad, but could be a lot better. But if you need anything specific when it comes to breeding, I can certainly help.

When it comes to stuff other than pokemon I am usually just sitting at home watching videos or playing Smite. A few other games I enjoy are Fallout 3 and New Vegas. Not really much in the way of hobbies though. But I do enjoy talking to people. And I do hope that I can meet a few nice people here.

Who? Me?

I am Bianica and i :love: Pokemon...
Sadly my parents think I should be more like other people my age so spend their days making sure my Pokemon obsession doesn't get out of hand... Obviously they don't know about this site.

I guess I came here to meet new people who I could talk to about Pokemon... Most of my friends share my parents views.

Huh, I never did this, I don't think. Better late than never.

'Allo, I'm SpaxThePacifist, otherwise known as XapsTheViolent. I enjoy Pokemon (Mainly the games and manga) and Dragonball. I'm also a baseball fan (Go Braves, Giants, and Tigers) so there's that.

I'm also fourteen. Thought I oughta mention that.

Hello friends! uwu

My name is Hannah, friends call me Cloud or Sylveon. uwu I obviously love Pokemon or I wouldn't be here, eheh. I'm 16 years old, a junior in high school, or as others could say, a year 12 in college! Other hobbies include drawing, social networking, video games, and being with friends.

The video games I like are mostly just Pokemon and Legend of Zelda, I am also quite a fan of visual novels such as Katawa Shoujo! I also love love love pet sites such as Neopets and Marapets. ~w~

I usually draw humans, I don't have quite the skill for drawing fursonas and pokesonas, although I am getting better!

I also would wish to get back into RPing, as I used to do that all the time, but now I've been overcome with work and school. :<

I aspire to make friends here! vuv

My name is TraxusAngel, but my real name is Eric, as you can see from the trainer card in my sig. I am 24 and in college.

I've played Pokemon since Red and Blue first came out. I like to battle and trade Pokemon, although I'm just recently getting into the competitive scene.

I play a lot of other games as well, mostly AAA titles such as Halo, Call of Duty, Assassin's Creed, etc. Guilty as charged. I'm also a huge fan of Bioware RPGS, and definitely I am definitely looking forward to the new Mass Effect and Dragon Age installments. I also listen to a lot of music, read, and write during my spare time. I've been working on a novel for years now but never seem to get much done when I start working on it.

Well, that's about it I guess. Looking forward to interacting with the community.

Phantomace0, call me Phoenix as part of my deviantART screenname, phoenixacezero. My first game was the first gens red. Back then I just spam my nidoking thrash attack. When I got gold, I went cyndaquil, sapphire I went torchic. When I caught ralts, I raises both of them and name them Romeo (torchic) and Juliet (ralts). I don't remeber the sapphire team, but my emerald tema was made of a romeo blaziken, juliet gardevoir, naruto breloom, mantric, amigo luldicloo, Wildfire flygon
When the 4th gen came, I Went with a female chimchar (rommette). That team consited of a luxray, Floatzel, roserade, lopunny, lucario. 5th was the start of grass starter, 6th fire.
I'm currently doing a platinum nuzlocke called phantom destiny and white nuzlocke called Virtue and Sins.
Phantom Destiny hero: Rocko Blitzshell
Virtue & Sins: Drago Viso Fortuna.

I'm Becky617, which is the same as my DeviantART account. My first pokemon game was Diamond and I've been playing the games ever since. I came here to see if I could make a trainer card and didn't realise it was a RP site.
For other interests I'm into harry potter, NCIS, and Anime (I'm not going to name them all). I'm good at drawing people.
It's nice to meet you all.:)

When introducing yourself, use the New Member Introductions thread. Do not make a new thread for it. Post merged.
I've just started on this site about a week ago....so ya I hope to have great times with all of you. I wonder when my journey will begin :D

I'm Becky617, which is the same as my DeviantART account. My first pokemon game was Diamond and I've been playing the games ever since. I came here to see if I could make a trainer card and didn't realise it was a RP site.
For other interests I'm into harry potter, NCIS, and Anime (I'm not going to name them all). I'm good at drawing people.
It's nice to meet you all.:)
Ello mate. Wanna catch a snover?

Well hello My name is Draco Gengar and even though I only been a fan of Pokemon since 2009 i'm very knowledgeable especially about Gen IV and i'm very dedicated. hopefully some day i'll become a senior member of pokecharms and i am planning on making a new type called light type and am basing it on ampharos. Any help would be appreciated (go to my profile page for more info). I also enjoy many video games, legos, chess, and many school subjects. i also like to make new pokemon and mega evolutions. well thats me Draco Gengar.

My name Sunny Denko, but you can call me Sunny, Ciera, or just about whatever you want, I quite like nicknames. I happened upon this wonderful site about two months ago and I've just now decided to make an account and already, its been a wonderful experience. EDIT: Oops, terribly sorry, I was messing around with my keyboard and I accidentally posted this prematurely. Anyhow, I quite like games of the RPG and Strategic kinds, drawing, cosplaying, anime, and music. I've played Pokemon since Red/Blue came out, and been a major fan of the series since. Generation Four is when I really started paying attention to what I was doing, and starting playing competitively, though. I came here looking for friends, and to possibly tone my RP skills.

Last edited:
Hello I am known as Morningstar. I been a fan of the games since Gen VI. and I figured I'd use the time until I get a Gen 6 game (the ones I played previously are borrowed) to make some backgrounds.

Haii, i'm MeiMeiMegitsune but call me Mei for short :3 I'm new and what brought me to pokecharms was it seems like a really neat community for pokemon fans. I'm a music major from Ny and my hobbies/interests are horror movies, gaming (tcg, video games, tabletop), playing/producing music and some anime (horror and weird ones mainly). Anyways if you want to know more about me just ask :3

Hi, everyone. I'm dezbee2008 (real name Dezyree, but you can call me Dez). I have a somewhat interesting story in that I started with Yellow version (meaning I started with Pikachu) before I got Red/Blue and then Gold/Silver. I stopped playing just as the third generation came out, and since last year, I have managed to get through (or at least attempted to get through) the last 4 generations via Ruby, Soul Silver, Diamond, Black, X, and Omega Ruby. I actually joined Pokecharms in December 2013 but I never got around the forums until today, so that is my little introduction.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that I played through Leaf Green as well

Last edited:
Hello, everyone, I'm Doctor Ciel (Real name Maria, but you can call me Doc if that's more preferable for you.) I started playing Pokemon since I was 8 years old when I got the Japanese version of Pokemon Green, thanks to me having a Japanese Game Boy Colour. I managed to own & beat every Main Series & Spin-Off game to date. If there are any non Pokemon-related things you'd like to ask me, just ask me!

NocturnalNetwork

Formerly LatiasMusic
I know I posted here a long time ago, but way too many things changed.

Hello, I'm LatiasMusic, people normally call me Latias but call me whatever you want. I'm a 11-year-old book fanatic, that enjoys roleplaying and drawing, and obviously listening to music.
Some of the books I like are the Percy Jackson series, Harry Potter, Warriors, Guardians of Ga'Hoole...the list goes on and on. And on.
I'm Brazilian, meaning that I also talk Portuguese, but I understand most Latin languages.
Some of my favorite Pokémon are Latias (orly?), Dragonair, Articuno, Rayquaza, Ninetales and Dialga.

Hello? Is that how I start it? xD

I'm Apocolythe, but people normally call me Emmi, Mangle, or just plain ol' Poco.
I enjoy Roleplaying (But I get a little dramatic), Drawing, reading, and playin' games.
I'm PRETTY young (Like, 11) ((Shaddap)) , but I take swears and the like pretty fine.
Uh, I started Pokemon at 5, playing Platinum. My favourite Pokemon are Growlithe (I herd u leik Growlithe)
and Sylveon.
I'm from Britain* so yesh. I'm a weeaboo.
(Gasp) Is dat al?

*England. Is DAT all?

Hello I'm Drayna and I'm a 17 year old male from Britain (a bit obvious as it is on my profile). My Hobbies include Pokemon (obviously or else I wouldn't be here), My Little Pony (yes I'm a brony), Digimon (oooh so controversial), Minecraft and a lot more. My Trainer card is my signature and yes I am suppose to have a female character on my TC (trainer card) as I usually use a female character on Pokemon, always have done, a bit weird I know but I'm a weird person IRL so it works. My first Pokemon game was Pearl and my first Pokemon was Piplup so yeah Gen 4 for the win. I also love Japanese culture like a LOT, so stuff like the Luna Festival, Manga, Anime and cute girls with round faces (OK a bit too much detail there Drayna jeez) are my #1 thing.

Hi
My name is 水木シャナ
Im born in Kochi city, but currently i live in Norway for studdying
im studying IT manager and Music teacher as off side work on the evening
i found this site and it looks intresting and hope to get some new friends

i also sing in a local band, and also playing drums, elguitar and keyboard :)
my hobbys on the spare time is training Wushu and play video games like Aion and Pokemon :)
at summer times i atend to diffrent cons in Norway for Cosplaying :)

i also currenty working on a website for personal useage for my music covers and for my legion friends in Aion
as a forum for them :)
feel free to have a look :)

i think thats all i have to say^^

Hey guys, my name is Galetaer and am a previous moderator of an online community that was not much different than this one. I'm currently in my last year of high school here in the good ol' US of A, where I subsist off of fireworks and hamburgers like every other red-blooded 'Murican. When I'm not at school, role-playing, or playing video games I also like to read and practice my feeble drawing skills; hoping one day the based Arceus-sama will allow me to draw anything more complex than a straight line.

I came across this site when I was looking for a cool Pokemon-centric community to join by surfing the internet. When I receive my N3DS that I pre-ordered (Soon™) I plan on getting into some Generation VI games I have had in my possession for a while, but have not had the heart to get into until recently. I enjoyed Generation V fervently with White 2 being my most recently completed Pokemon game, but with my upcoming emergence into the realms of Generation VI I figured I would do my best to find people with common interests to talk about Pokemon with. Feel free to PM me, and if you follow me I'll be sure to return the favor.

Thanks for reading my lengthy exposition, and hopefully I'll catch you around. :up:

After stumbling upon this site (Google flings you to all sorts of places, though it could stand to be a bit more gentle about it!), I decided to stick around. How do you do?

The name is Jumbled Bastard, but using full names is a bit of a chore so I permit abbreviations such as Jumbled, J.B. or just simply Bastard. Capitalisation is optional. Tell you what, you can just call me what you see fit. I feel I will come to regret that last line, though that's unimportant.

Unsurprisingly, I'm a fellow Pokéfan. I'm not as enamoured with the franchise as I once was, having lost interest in the animé and only a slightly renewed interest in the games. I do, however, keep up with the Pokémon species themselves, the designs are always interesting to look at. Some moreso than others! I also have a hobby of making TCG fake cards, and I sometimes wrestle control from my inner snorlax long enough to do curious exercises in fleeting creativity - normally people call this art. I cannot say I am very good at it, but I can say I enjoy it. Would be great to improve, nonetheless.

I generally am familiar with various manga and animé, and also non-fiction books (mostly in the science department) though I guess the latter isn't all that relevant. I'm not particularly strong socially and you'll most likely see me popping in with irregularity. Nevertheless, I hope to get along with each and every one of you. Or maybe just the majority of you. Look, I'll be fine with above fifty-percent.

Tata!

So, hey, I'm Leslie. You can call me Les, or br4v3b1rd, which is my handle for writing/art.

I found Pokécharms through Tumblr, at the recommendation of someone I follow, and since I've been working my butt off to get stuff ready for a collaboration with my best friend over a ORAS run and to own a live dex, I figured a pokemon site might be fun to use! I used to be on one that I can't remember the name of that had a ton of little pokemon adopts that you worked to level up, but it's been years.

I've been playing since I was three, and my parents got me a old copy of Gold to play. And to this day, Johto is my favourite region. I've tried to keep up with the new gens, and only recently got a 3ds and pokemon y. But, I've powered through and managed to get all my pokemon moved up, my livedex finished, and I'm gonna work on breeding a IV trained version of my original team.

Besides Pokemon, I'm a student, and want to work towards an art degree, but atm, all my plans are on hold while I get my depression under check. When I can, I write and draw, and play Deus Ex: Human Revolution and Borderlands 2. I do watch some anime, Kill La Kill and PMMM are my favourites. I'm hoping to RP as a few of my major Trainers, and write/paint some pokemon!

Hello! My name is Cassi, I'm an artist and gamer. I like to think of myself as a friendly person but I'm a bit to shy to show it! Offline anyway.... Online it's a whole different story. I'm pretty easy going and talkative for the most part. If your personality catches my attention you'll have very little trouble getting me to talk! ^^

So why am I here. Complicated story to be honest. I was originally posting my art on Tumblr, and happened to gain a pretty decent amount of followers. I had just left after hitting 500 though due to reasons I don't really want to get into. Luckily another user told me about this place so I could keep up my fan art!

As for art, I typically do one or two pieces a week. I like to work with pencil and charcoal and also digitally. I also do sculpture from time to time but have never actually done a pokemon. Maybe I'll get to that one day.

As I had done on my tumblr I am open to requests for art. Most of the art I've already posted is some past requests.

So far it seems I'm very much welcome here and I'm loving it! Thanks for being an awesome little community. :3

So, sup. My name is Archae or Troin if you prefer. I have been into Pokémon since Gen I and have played all the way up to Gen V. I was introduced to this little gem when I was searching the interweb space for a Trainer Card maker. Glow and behold I found one here.

When I am not playing Pokémon I usually am playing some other type of video game (be it Mario or Legend of Zelda to Borderlands or Minecraft.) or role playing and writing. I also like to draw, but as of current I am trying to get my tablet to work so that won't be done much.

I am usually actually really shy... so I tend to avoid starting conversations, but if someone talks to me I will not hesitate to reply. It may just take a bit for me to type out a coherent reply. After a bit of conversing I am bound to open up to someone.

uhh hello friends my name is bones and i like to sleep, eat, draw, and play vidya games (my favs are pokemon and fallout)!
im an animation student hoping to become a character designer/storyboard artist one day. two of my biggest inspirations are Rodney Greenblat and Osamu Sato. long term, my goal is to be able to inspire people the same way i have been inspired by others.
personality wise im fairly chill and good-humored, a bit on the quiet side. i hope i can make this site a regular visit for me, so far it seems people are really interested in my work!

Hello my name is Delta. Yet most people call me by first and last name. I really don't have much to see about myself besides i'm afraid and not a normal person.

Well hey everyone, I'm Leafy and off the top of my head, leafeon is one of my favorite pokemon.
Well there's a few things you should know about me. I am on my third year in college which is slowly killing my brain every day. Those of you in school probably understand my pain. My major is Vet tech which pretty much means I'm going to grow up to be a nurse joy lol. Outside of that, I love sports an play quite a bunch of them but my two favorite are figure skating and swimming. Also I love gaming, I have my ds, 3 ds, ps4 and a bunch of mmorpg games on my laptop . I also am one of the biggest book geeks you have ever met. I love reading anything from anime to mystery, horror, etc.Which has inspired my love of role playing, which even though I'm new to it here, I have accounts on a few site just meant for such thing(such as Chickensmoothie) so if anyone wants to start one with me ,I'll gladly join. I handle both genders an many just to mix things up. I enjoy writing an suck at drawing so you will never see any of my doodles but many of my stories , both fanfic and original . Lastly I've just gotten into making amv which are driving me up a wall lol, I never really thought so much work went into something so short but to everyone one else who does them, I give you props. Well that's all I can really say about myself besides, I'm a twenty year old girl who likes being creative XD oh an I run a page on facebook called Pokeparadise just for fun & to show off more of the pokemon love
later guys

Last edited:
Hello the names Jake. Trying to keep it short. My goal is to become the champion of Kanto with my long time friend Ender Dragon the Charizard and the rest of my team. I do hope I can become friends with some of you guys (and gals) here. So yeah, nice to meet you all.

My name is AbbieEeveelutions but you can call me Abbie. I was born on June 20, 1995. I'm currently 19 and I live in Los Angeles, California.

I got on PokéCharms because I saw lots of videos on Youtube having Pokémon Trainer Cards so I decided to make a Pokémon Trainer Card and sign up. This is my 2nd family. The perfect family.

My hobbies include arts and crafts, gaming, traveling, cooking, but mostly gaming. I work on a lot of trainer cards, but they're not the best.

My favorite food is macaroons and candy especially those chocolate ones and Skittles!

But anyways, my favorite generation has got to be Gen 4 and Gen 6! I mean, the coolest Pokémon gens!

Greetings PokéFans, been using the Trainer Cards for so long, never realized that there was also a forums available. I would have been here long before. My main reason for not joining up sooner.

About myself:
PokéFan
• My favorite Pokemon are all based on animals I like in real life, unlike others who like them based on popular or how strong they are. Any Pokemon based on foxes, felines, mustelids, squirrels, mongoose/meerkats, raccoons... are instant favorites of mine.
My 6 favorite Pokemon are: Watchog, Mienshao, Braixen, Zorua, Vulpix, Ninetales
(with Watchog and Mienshao not sure which of the 2 to put higher, as I love both equally)
• I have my own YouTube channel, where I mostly focus on Pokemon Amie, my most favorite feature of all Pokemon. Love playing with my Pokemon friends. I also do TCG pack openings, and showing off my plushies and at times my real life pets
• Once a month, I like to change avatars, to another Pokemon I like (once a week to a different pose)
• The anime introduced me to Pokemon back in 1998, I didn't play my first game until 2004 (Fire Red).
• I love collecting the TCG cards, mainly for the artwork on the cards
• I also collect Pokemon plushies. Every night I usually sleep with one

General stuff about myself:
• Fluent in both English and Spanish - recently been interested in learning Arabic
• I been to Mexico, that's where my grandma is from, went there in 2006
• I listen to Metal music, my main subgenre is Death Metal
• I enjoy watching animated movies that feature my favorite animals (I mentioned some above)
• I also like SciFi movies, Horror Movies, and a few Comedy movies
• My favorite sport is Football (commonly called soccer in the USA, I don't like that term) - I also love NFL - I support my two local teams Seattle Sounders FC and the Seattle SeaHawks
• I have a ferret as my pet, is name is Mozart - my family also has 3 cats, one of them named Gizmo really loves to visit me.

My name is AbbieEeveelutions but you can call me Abbie. I was born on June 20, 1995. I'm currently 19 and I live in Los Angeles, California.

I got on PokéCharms because I saw lots of videos on Youtube having Pokémon Trainer Cards so I decided to make a Pokémon Trainer Card and sign up. This is my 2nd family. The perfect family.

My hobbies include arts and crafts, gaming, traveling, cooking, but mostly gaming. I work on a lot of trainer cards, but they're not the best.

My favorite food is macaroons and candy especially those chocolate ones and Skittles!

But anyways, my favorite generation has got to be Gen 4 and Gen 6! I mean, the coolest Pokémon gens!

I like gen 6 but not much of 4, I do love gen 1