• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

New Member Introductions

Hi I'm peachyeggprincess. You can call me any nickname that aligns with my username (peachy, egg, peachegg, eggprincess, etc). I want to collect every single legendary pokemon out there so I can harness their power to bring a new world order. But that's beside the point. Here's some facts about me
-Undertale is my life story
-If I ever rule the world Steve Stone will be my king.
-I would smooch a ghost
-Sometimes I go to the grocery market and get a massive bag of gummy sharks just so I can slowly tear them apart.
-There's a skeleton inside of all of us
-I would do anything for a butterscotch cinnamon pie
-I watch moe anime
-Game grumps is stupid (I love Game Grumps, but you don't know that b-baka!)
-99/100 times my trainer cards are based on my own original characters
-My favorite numbers are 666, 420, and 69 (but not for the reasons you're thinking of, pervert!)
Be my senpai and I'll be super mean to you until it turns out I've had a crush on you this whole time.

Hi, I'm Maria Magdalena and I've been a Pokemon fan since my early childhood when my brother got Pokemon Gold for Christmas and let me play it from time to time. Nintendo and Pokemon aren't really popular here in Poland, although the fanbase is growing it is still often impossible to get any merchandise - Nintendo games aren't even sold in the most popular electronic stores. But recently I manager to buy Pokemon Omega Ruby in bundle with Nintendo 2DS and I am sooo happy about it :D My love for Pokemon returned to me once again. Feel free to add me via Friend Code, since I don't really have anybody to play with - but watch out, I'm afraid I'm not really good at competitive playing :p

I'm BlueDogXL, but you can call me Blue, Dog, BlueDog, or BDXL.
I came because of using the TCM for a G+ RP and was like 'why the heck not? I'm gonna join!' and yeah.
Eeveelutions 4 life
Oreon is an Eeveelution of oreos.

Hey! ♥ it's Luma! If you can't tell, I'm a bit of a huge fan of Mario Galaxy. I don't really like Mario normally, but I just so happen to Absol-utely love that particular series. I adore the Luma character, likewise Cleffa is my favorite Pokemon. I've been into Pokemon since I can remember, and I've totally been into role playing as well. I've been looking for a monitored RP site for a while, as I found my characters mostly being killed off without my permission or people controlling my character. So....yeah! I'm excited to be here! If you have an RP that needs more members, just give me a call! (Don't worry, I've read the rules and I can show you a sample of my abilities in RPing!)

Umm hello, I'm Jake and I'm new. I've been playing Pokemon for about fifteen years now and I've been roleplaying for around seven. I came to Pokecharms because I desperately want a Pokemon RP and I haven't been satisfied by my normal roleplaying sites. Anyway other than Pokemon I enjoy playing many video games and TCG's including Magic: The Gathering. And that's about it I guess, hope I meet lots of cool people.

Umm hello, I'm Jake and I'm new. I've been playing Pokemon for about fifteen years now and I've been roleplaying for around seven. I came to Pokecharms because I desperately want a Pokemon RP and I haven't been satisfied by my normal roleplaying sites. Anyway other than Pokemon I enjoy playing many video games and TCG's including Magic: The Gathering. And that's about it I guess, hope I meet lots of cool people.
My dad likes Magic. He sold like almost all his cards though.

Hello, my name is Elvejewel. I found this site once while I was looking for a place to make pokemon cards. I am practicing making sprites. I love animals and will do anything for them. Also, I have role-played before on a RP site, but that was a long time ago, so I might be a little bad at it.

Bluefeather

Formerly pokeLPS
Well hi everyone! I have been on Pokecharms for quite a while and I hope you guys all love it! I can't believe I have not seen this before...Wows! I'm Bluefeather but your welcome to call me Sky or Blue. I am a HUGE fan of everything wolf. (Except hunting them.) I'm also a fan of Warriors and love to role play.♥ I want to be a writer or a photographer, and because of this I love taking pictures and writing. Enjoy 'charms! :p

I have been on this site for a while but I apparently forgot to introduce myself until now :'|. My name is WindRyder (I am a "Skywing" from the Wings of Fire books), but you can call me Wind or Ryder. I like Pokemon, Legend of Zelda, Warrior cats, Wings of Fire, Super Smash bros, and all things Nintendo. I enjoy participating in Warrior cat RPs and I have read the 4 main series of books. I have made a lot of really cool friends while RPing. I want to be a video game designer when I grow up. I am often really busy with school and other activities but I try to get on her as much as I can. I am always open to meeting new people. I am an beginning artist and try to post a picture once every two weeks.:8B: I got introduced to Poke-charms through the trainer card maker about a year ago.The reason I didn't join right I away was because I was worried I wouldn't have anything to contribute because I wasn't a good artist, but I learned I was totally wrong. Poke-charms isn't just an art sharing website, it is so much more :D
Thank you to everyone on this site for making me feel welcome! :)

My name is Faceless. I am a writer, roleplayer, gamer, and work as a janitor at a lovely little place called Royal Farms. I'm primarily on a roleplay forum where I am Co-Admin and player. You can find me there, but... I came here to try my hand at making Trainer Cards and the like.

Heya, I'm Daniel. Some friends recommended pokecharms, so that's why I joined. I'm 16 years old, and I don't do anything else on my free time but reading, drawing and gaming. I've read almost every famous fantasy book, and lots of old and not-so-famous fantasy books too (if you've read the wheel of time, the darkangel trilogy or/and the song of the lioness, hmu). I'm also a fan of LoZ, undertale, gravity falls and steven universe, and I've read homestuck.
My no.1 favorite pokemon is Blaziken, since it was my main pokemon through the first game I completed. Tight bond, you know.

Why Hello everyone! I'm Luna, a shiny Umbreon. I come from a region known as Zlinia. I'm joined by many other admins. But it's just me rn. I come from Instagram, where Im the leader of the Eevee Team. I'm thinking of making some sort of alliance here. So yeah. Hope you all like me! ~Luna
You cray cray ~Sylvia the Sylveon

Haaaay. I'm Raerae c:

Been writing for years and years, grew up with Pokemon, lots of experience rping/collaborating- found this site at random, I'm stoked to have come across it. Looking forward to meeting some fellow trainers and finally having individuals to talk about the wonderful world Satoshi Tajri created and shared with us!

Greetings!

I dusted off my account that I used in high school. I posted here back in 2009, and recently got interested in the games again. I have been wanting to learn more about shiny hunting, as well as possibly do some pokemon RP. I still recognize the mods, and I'm glad to see the site is doing well.

Regards,
Silver Scizor

Well Time To Introduce Myself..!

I'm Goku (Not My Real Name XD), I Started Liking Pokemon When I Was 4 Years Old... By TV, Because I Couldn't Get A Gameboy... Anyways, My Favorite Pokemon Is Snivy, But I Can Never Decide Between A Fire Type And A Grass Type! I Never Pick The Water Type Starter, I Don't Know Why... I'm Not Even From USA Or UK, I'm From South America, Colombia.
My Hobby Is... Playing Rom Hacks, Drawing Fakemon And Playing Fan-Games

I Found Pokecharms Because I Was Looking For A Pokemon RP, So I Am Always Happy To Join An RP! And When I Saw The Creative Corner, I Just Started Writing Stuff XD.

Well hello, I am MissPinkRebelle, I mainly specialize in Pokemon Performances, and shiny eevees, my partner is a female shiny eevee named Dove, say hi Dove! Eevee! And I just decided to join cause I like pokemon! So yeah, just a normal girl
tumblr_n23boakdFi1ttdkobo1_400.gif
shiny_eevee_avatar__free_use__by_inoune-d7m5g0l.gif

Hello, my name is BurbleBurble, but you can call me whatever you like instead. I used to role play on another Pokemon site(The official TCGO forums actually) until they shut it down. I've dabbled a bit in other role playing on deviantart, and found this forum while looking for roleplay sites. I hope I manage to remain active here :)

Well, hello! I am very new, so please bear with me.

I don't know why i came to pokecharms. It just brought me in.

I am Lost, it's not my real name but that i won't tell. I live in Norway, which most people on here don't come from. I aboslutely adore pokemon! My first game was pokemon white. I am good with pokemon types, and i know all the types weaknesses. I do not like IVS at all. They are stupid in my opinion. I am very shy, so i might take some time to open up to you. Might. Also, i have autism and is very sensitive. One rude word, and i can end up in tears. I may seem like a crybaby, but is there a problem with that? No. I love leafeons too. I find them adorable and quite pretty.

My hobbies are playing games, reading stories (is that a hobby? XD) and writing. Is that enough? Hope so. Well, see ya!

Last edited:
Hello, I'm thoper7, or GamingLucario7, I just recently turned 18, I live in Mananas, Virginia, I'm 100% American mutt, and hopefully here in 8 months, I'll be joining the Navy. I joined because I like to RP, especially mystery and action. I have a lot of experience from other sites, Like G+, but I don't know the format very well, so please don't kill me if I mess up.

I have always loved Pokemon, My first game was Pokemon Fire Red for the Gameboy Advanced, although my favorite region is Unova, but I love the Mystery Dungeon Series better.

My favorite Pokemon is Lucario (obviously), with Zoroark being a close second, and Arcanine being my third.

I also I have a 3ds with Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, so if any of you want to do anything, let me know.

Lastly, I'm new, so if anyone has any tips for me, please tell me, but until then, I will be scheming an RP.

(Edit) Also, I haven't read anything about violence, so is there anything against that?

Here I am, theshadedmistress. I did create this profile a few months back, and I had wished to join this community sooner, but busy schedules and such kept me at bay. Now that I have a bit of free time, I'll post some things.
A bit about me; I'm an aspiring writer who loves Pokemon and nearly any kind of Fantasy, be it Lord of the Rings or Elder Scrolls. I also adore dragons. :nom:

hi guys my name is lukas i sign up to this website cause i want to meet other people XD
my favorite pokemon region is sinnoh but for now im playing pokemon fire red when i finish pokemon fire red im gonna play
pokemon sapphire XD
my favorite pokemon 1.lucario 2.gallade 3.blaziken ;-)
my favorite pokemon type 1.fighting 2.ice 3.dragon;-)
260560_trainercard-fire_red.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Uh, hi? I'm icyraven93.

I joined this site mainly because I wanted to save the Trainer cards I made here.

Anyway, my favorite Pokemon is Lucario followed very closely by Mewtwo.

Yes, I know I already made a few posts here. I guess this is just my formal-ish introduction post.

full.png

Hello. My name is Magos Amphrose. I've been a Pokemon fan since... a while, now. FireRed was my first game. I am an experienced roleplayer, so hopefully I'll be able to have a nice change of flavor from where I usually go to. Hopefully I'll be able to stick around for a while and have some fun!

full.png

Hello. My name is Magos Amphrose. I've been a Pokemon fan since... a while, now. FireRed was my first game. I am an experienced roleplayer, so hopefully I'll be able to have a nice change of flavor from where I usually go to. Hopefully I'll be able to stick around for a while and have some fun!

Hello and welcome to the forums!

My name is Spencer, I was actually brought to Pokecharms by a friend. The Training card maker is actually the reason I joined though, I mostly use it to make pokemon teams for my Numerous OC's. I pretty much love all things Nintendo and Pokemon has got to be one of my favorite games, I didn't get to start until gen 4, and Pokemon Diamond Version will forever hold a special place in my heart for that reason. I am from North Carolina, USA but would love to see the world, especially Europe.

I am also a Disney maniac and love all things Disney, especially Frozen, which is my all time favorite movie. I'm a bit of an introvert though so I don't foresee myself posting a lot, but hey I might. But yeah that is basically me in a nutshell.

Well, this is a bit overdue. When I first joined, I honestly didn't know what it meant and didn't have the time to sit and play with the features until now. So I'm a writer and artist from a rural community. I absolutely love all things pertaining to video games(Pokémon especially debatably my favorite series rivaled with Professor Layton or Fire Emblem series) Disney, Fairy Tail, RWBY, Steven Universe, etc. That list could go on for ages, but to sum it all up I'm a kid at heart. I don't mind to take drawing requests from here, just don't through them all at me at once, and I'd prefer one of my fandoms, but I don't mind going out of my comfort zone a bit. If you want to check out my stories, I'm on Wattpad as Anime27Arts, so you can check me out there. Anyway, I'm glad to be here, and hope that I can contribute.

Hello everyone, it's nice to meet you! I'm Enzeneie, but you're all free to call me whatever strikes your fancy.

I came across this website on a whim while trying to look for a site to create trainer cards out of boredom. This place looked friendly and colourful, so I decided to open an account on here, as well!

Let's see. . . I've been a fan of Pokemon for quite some time now. The very first game I played was Pokemon Blue, but it wasn't until several years down the line that I was able to own my very first game -- Pokemon Crystal -- for the Gameboy Colour. From there on out, I was absolutely hooked, heh.

My favorite Pokemon are Cubone and Whimsicott, I always go with fire-type starters with Chimchar being my all-time favorite out of the starters right now (though I'm pretty sure the reason being that Pokemon Diamond is the last game I purchased and played, so you can say that I'm a little out of the loop now).

Uhm. . . I don't really have a lot of hobbies, aside from reading, music, and gardening. I dabble a little in Vocaloid for a while, too, with SF-A2 miki, Ling Yuezheng, YOHIOloid, Dex, and Daina being my favorite vocals. I recently started using UTAUloid and I like Ritsu Namine, Rum Hakone, and e-CH0.

I adore Disney and the movie Princess and the Frog is high on my list of favourite films that I've watched. I also like RWBY, One Punch Man, Steven Universe, and Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir. I occasionally roleplay but I'm not all that great at it. There's more but ahahaha I've already typed out too much, I'm so sorry. ; ww ;

Thank you for having me!

hello! good to meet everyone! my name is Wyatt, I'm 23, and I've been a Pokémon fan since the ORIGIONAL gen 1. I'm an avid role-player and writer, and look forward to any friendly conversation!

Favorite Pokémon would have to be Lucario, having beaten all of Y with only my faithful blue jackal, and my Charizard.

Hullo folks.
I've been a fan of Pokemon and a player of it off and on since it started. I refuse to believe I'm too old for it. Played Y heavily before dropping off for a bit and replaying HeartGold is what is getting me back into the games. I don't really have friends who still care about Pokemon right now, so I'm hoping to make some and find a Pokemon community to belong to once again. Looking to get OR/AS soon and finally check out the newest things, a favourite of mine got a Mega, don't know how I held off but I guess that's how it goes.

Favourite Pokemon is Sandslash, and has been since I was a just a kid.

Hi guys, I'm Trinibeans! I've been a Pokemon fan for a while now. I'm a gamer, I enjoy freestyle writing and drawing, and Captain America is my love. I am not fond of cursing myself, but I am not moved by other's language. I hope I enjoy my stay xD
Favourite Pokemon is Darkrai, if you couldn't tell already! ;)

Last edited:
I arrived here after using the Trainer Card Maker. I like drawing, writing, playing video games, and roleplaying. I don't like swearing. That's pretty much all! :D

[My top 3 favorite themes are Sonic the Hedgehog, Pokémon, and MLP, in that order.]

Okay, so. This is.... An odd, situation I've never been in before. Hello, everyone! This isn't my first time on this SITE, actually. I made an account back in 2012, but I completely 100% forgot about it. My boyfriend, just recently, mentioned this site, and I tried making an account, but my username was already taken (which basically only means one thing). I signed in, and laughed, because I remembered this site, and the fact I haven't logged on since I made the account to begin with. ANYWAY! Sorry for the paragraph of text, I hope I befriend a lot of people here!

you can call me sans
latest
why i'm here? heck if i know. i made a trainer card and decided it was worth my time. so i guess if you want to know about me, i like to chat. i also like to listen and people say i give good advice, so if you have a problem that isn't private, i'm here to talk
latest
and when you think of a good pun, if you message it to me, that'd be sansational.

Hello, I'm Redmew. So, this is how I joined Pokecharms.

I joined here after looking at trainer card maker websites, and I started making LOTS of trainer cards. I was known as "Pokemonace". Although some people (@Omega Mudkip) called me Pokemanace, which is because people don't read my username (Maybe?). I began making (Only 2 actually) friends. My first was @Vesku, as he liked my first trainer card. After making billions of trainer cards, on July 24 2015, I created my first written work in honor of the Summer Camp writing challenge 2015. During this time, I met @Rovenz, one of my best friends on this website. I stopped making trainer cards altogether and aimed for the 20,000 words that you need to complete the Summer Camp 2015 challenge. After a while, I only typed 5,000 words and gotten the Literary Apprentice trophy. After that, I made (Really this time) a lot of friends. Including @Special Riolu and many other people that I am not listing.

Okay, thats enough with the long paragraph about my history here on Charms'. Lets talk about the real stuff the people ^ up there are saying. I'm a BIG gamer, and I have been playing Pokémon since Yellow, so I'm a real pokénerd, or a nerd in general. My favorite animal is a cat (As you can see I love roleplaying as a cat), my favorite pokémon type is psychic, and my favorite pokémon are Mew and Charizard. I can't pick between the two. I love typing and making huge paragraphs (As you can see this is a huge paragraph) so I love making stories on Pokécharms. I love wiki's, my favorite Wikifarm is Wikia. I guess you can request artwork, don't expect an immediate response though. I have school, so you can't see me all the time. I'm not a roleplayer (Unlike most of the people on this site) so don't ask me if I would like to join an rp. I'm an anime person (Hunter X Hunter, Naruto, Bleach anybody?). I look at Pokecharms daily (Most of the time) to see if I have any alerts, but I might take a small break from Charms'.

Well, I have been typing too long, so I guess I'll stop. If you want to tell me or talk with me, leave me a private message or contact me on my user page. I'd love to talk to you! :) So, bye!

Last edited:
Greetings, my designation is Zeralus, at least to all of you. I've been a fan of Pokemon since I was but a young lady, and I still am a fan. Unfortunately, I haven't been keeping up with Pokemon since Platinum. I guess I'm behind the time and have things to learn about these newer generations. I'll get to it. I'm mainly here to role play, for the purpose of improving and testing my writing abilities with the addition of potentially participating in exciting roleplays about a subject I like.

So I'm here now and you can't get rid of me. Muwahaha. Actually, it's really easy to get rid of me. Just say "Go away." That should work fairly well. I'm not very persistent and my confidence could use work. Long story short, I CAN be a little shy. Only when it comes to approaching people. But I adapt quickly when people are accepting of me. As for me, I'm very accepting of everyone. It's literally impossible to offend me. I don't know why. So if anyone needs someone to vent to or talk to about things that are on their mind then I'm here to lend an ear and friendly advice. Although I cannot promise my advice will be the best, I'll certainly try my best.

Warning: Goofiness will be met with psychopathic/yandere gibberish.

Hi I'm Hoshido, you can call me that if you want. I'm not new to Pokemon, I've been a fan ever since I was a child. I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed unfortunately but I'm always here to talk if anyone ever needs a ear. I love bug type Pokemon quite a lot.. sorry i don't have very much to say.. I'm always afraid of saying something wrong.