• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Outcasts

"You know what I meant." Zane replied to Darcel's remark. "Anyways, why are you healing him first anyways? I know he's your friend but he's out of control and could blow us all away!" Zane asked. "He'll kill me as soon as he can move."

Fae didn't look directly at him. She sat in a chair and bit her lip, chewing on it softly, "because I love him"?
Grace mumbled a thanks once she was done and leaned against the closest object. She wipped her mouth with a towel and looked up at, "I fucking hate colds. What are you doing here anyway"?

Dasken gave Zane a sarcastic look. "You surpressed my powers, asshat." His eyes sparked a bit brighter. "It'll be awhile before I can remove those three layers of skin again."

" Well I saw a helicopter flying away so I decided to fallow it."Syler said. he then looked at her. " Where's the cold medicine at I'll get you some?"

"Yeah, I know I suppressed your powers but you could still could pick up a rock or something. And for your information, I'd prefer to keep my skin on me." Zane told Dask. "Yeah, heal me first." He told Darcel.

"Top shelf in the cabnit. I'm heading to my room," Grace stood up wobbly and started down the hall and up the stairs. She got into her room and started to strip off her clothes to put pjs on, noting to take a shower at some point. She tripped and hissed when she slammed her knee into the floor.

"Don't talk about your balls when i'm trying to heal your whole body. I already have to see it when I am doing my blood magic. Let me live guys." Darcel said awkwardly but you could still faintly hear the jokingness in the sentence.

Slyer opened the medicine cabinet and found the cold medicine. He found a cup and put some water into it. He walked over to her room. He knocked on the door. "Are you presentable." He said.

Ken Looked at Fae in disbelief. "I won't lie to you, he's just not right for you. I know I can treat you better than he can. A gal like you deserve a gentleman." Ken said to Fae with a sincere face.

Zane laughed a bit. "That would be a good thing if it hit you in the balls! Anyways how long will this take?" Zane asked still paralyzed.

Last edited:
"On moment," grace called and slipped on some ph pants and shirt. She said that the door was open and flopped onto her bed with a loud groan. She crawled under her blankets and poutted.
"Did you just rhym? Please tell me you didn't just rhym," Fae giggled at his wording choice and looked at him, smiling back.

Dasken's eye twitched at Zane's comment.
His aura blasted to life, filling the sphere with orange light.
"On second thought, keep me paralyzed. If you want his ass alive."

"Dasken... Calm down before I don't heal you." he complained as he tapped on the sphere. "Ma'am, do you mind if I step in here and help him out?" he asked while he looked at his shaky hands.

"And are you going to be taking any breaks? Also, I know you live in a forest, but is there a more secure place to keep us while you do this?" Zane asked looking at the destroyed area around him.

Dasken willed his aura to shrink. "Kinda can't control my powers when they are recharging." Smoke arose from the sphere, and Dasken could smell it.
"Hey, uh... this sphere gonna hold up? We got a good half hour to an hour of this, chick."

"We have a torn apart base, is that good enough for you darling?" Darcel commented in a sweet,sarcastic, girly voice. "And I might take a brake if you keep talking too much."

"It should yes. I can always replenish it," the witch giggled and created a sphere around darcel, merging the two. She stood back, a chair of shadows forming under her so she wouldn't fall.

" Alright." Syler said. " I'm coming in." He made his way to her bed. " Here you go." He said handing her the water and pills. He kissed her forehead. " Get well soon sweetie." He said to her. He looked at her. Yeah he did care about her. And if she ever wanted a true relationship he'll gladly be there for her.

Dasken's aura burned him a bit, "Oww man, be careful with that jeez. Are you ok?" Darcel said bending over attempting to heal him. "I could just teleport you guys to the base, but it's going to take a crap ton of energy... I've been healing two people with different body structures and blood flow you know.." Darcel complained as he looked at the witch, "Can you help me bring the guys home?" he asked.

Dasken's aura was expanding against the sphere. "HOLD THE SPHERE OR WE'RE GONNA HAVE A BLAST. AND NOT IN A GOOD WAY!" He tried to take a deep breath, but whenever he realized that he was paralyzed, his mind went further into Panic Mode. "AAAAH!" Dasken yelled, his teeth clenching as hard as he could.

Grace accepted the medics and took it quickly. She stuck her tongue out at the taste and squeezed her eyes shut. She shook her head and smiled at Slyer, "thank you darling. I don't know what's wrong, I've felt like this since before Ethan showed up".
Miridia started to refresh the sphere over and over agian, making it stronger each time. She also made a leech flower on darcel, attaching it to a nearby tree so that he could absorb its life force to heal.

Dasken was in near-full Panic Mode at this point. "Trust me, this is gonna be equivalent of a tactical nuke when the sphere releases. This is just my own goddamn aura! I'M NOT EVEN DOING ANYTHING! THIS... IS ISN'T RIGHT!"

"Thanks Miridia, but you don't have to kill the poor tree ya know." he joked as as he switched Dasken's blood flow making him unparalyzed. "Dont move too much now... Or you'll just make me do more work." he complained. "Also don't try to kill me with your little aura thing you got there.."

"Okay, I have an idea. Teleport just me, you, and the witch and leave Mr.Explosion here to blow himself up. That's one less person to heal as well." Zane exclaimed as he heard the yelling.

"I could put him in a pokect dimension. It would cause no damage but he may think he's a baby for a bit once he gets back," Miridia offered, sipping a new glass of tea and was scratching a shadow under its metaphorical chin.

Dasken's aura was reaching critical mass. "I CANNOT CONTROL MY AURA UNTIL I'M DONE RECHARGING! IT SHOULD NEVER HAVE BEEN CONTAINED. IT GETS ABSORBED INTO THE AIR!"

Dasken noted the dissapearance of the three. "Thank god..." he muttered.
Then the sphere shattered.
Dasken said nothing as his aura blasted around him, creating a nuclear explosion of orange. It expanded extraordinarily rapidly, and all Dasken thought was,
Please let them have gone far enough away.

Back at the base, shortly after Darcel teleported the three back, they heard a loud noise, followed by a bright light.
A bright, orange, spherical light.
Coming straight at them.