• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Outcasts

Ken looked at Josh. "Nah I think I'll stay here for a bit." He said as he got up and walked to the door.

"Who is this man? His head filled with sinister though." Boris shouted telepathically.

"Who the hell are you," Lyric screeched and lept back from Seth. She pushed Zackery behind her, glaring at the man.
"Not a problem but you'll have to tell me what stuff you want to know about. Here follow me to my room," Fae stood up and grabbed Lilly, pulling her the mansion's master bedroom.
Grace whimpered and the doctor left to let them have the moment, "I've never been a mom. I've never been pregnant! What if I hurt them or do something wrong"!

"yeah I understand." Joshua said. he then moved his head close to Ken's ear. " Good luck." He hoped that Ken knew what he meant by that
Brandon held her tightly and whispered into her ear. " You could never hurt the baby. besides I think you'll make a great mother." He kissed her forehead. "
Lily walked into the bedroom and sat down on the bed.

Grace slowly calmed down and took deep breaths. She slowly relaxed and hugged him, "I want to go home. Lie down and eat some ice cream".
Fae grabbed some pjs and changed in the bathroom. She sat beside Lilly and smiled, "what do you what to talk about"?
Lyric growled at him and summoned two crystal spikes into her hands. She sent Zackery to their house and got ready to protect her friends, "you have no right to call me pretty. You have no right to even be living right now".

Lyric growled and grabbed his neck and creating a wall to keep him inside. She pushed him back and growled, "he deserved to live a lot more than you ever will! He was a great person and you tried to kill him and should be dead"!

Zane watched Darcel's transformation from his cell and wondered what was happening to Darcel. 'This place gets crazier and crazier every second!' Zane thought to himself. If only he wasn't locked in his cell he could escape while they were all distracted by the new threat. He did feel bad for Darcel since he healed him but couldn't do anything to help anyways. He walked to the edge of his cell and tried to reach for his sword. "Come on..." He said to himself as he stretched his arm trying to grab it.

She swore and dropped the wall. She charged out of the bunker, looking for Seth, "Seth is here! Darcel's is back and is possessing him! Darcel turned into his dad"!
She saw him and growled, accelerated glyph toward him.

" Well." Lily said. " I want you to teach me how to apply makeup. also can you get me some estrogen pills." She asked.
Joshua started his journey back to the bunker. He stopped as he felt a dark presents. He made a run for the bunker. Hoping that he will make it before anything happened

Brandon looked at grace. He kissed her forehead. "Alright." He said "Let's go home. What kind of ice cream do you like?" He asked.

Boris ran next to Lyric. "Friend Lyric, I sense inside head another Soul trying break free. I think it be your friend."

Ken looked at Josh. "Come on don't be like that." He then walked to the room Fae walked in. "Hey umm Fae, is there a place I can stay for the night?" He asked.

"Zackery, it's going to be ok," Lyric dropped the spikes and watched the scared boy. Zack was crying and screaming, absolutely terrified. When he heard Lyric his cries turned to whimpers, "moma. I'm scared".
"I know but it will be ok," Lyric smiled at him and dropped to her knees, looking at Seth, her tough faqade falling and was replaced with a weak look, "pleas just let him go, he's a child".
"Of course I will darling," Fae smirked and pulled make up over and a mirror. She called and made and ordered the pills. She looked at Lilly, "I could even pay for the gender reassignment surgery if you want. Ken there is a room across from this one. You can use it".
"Anything with chocolate in it," grace pulled on his hand and spoke to the doctor quickly. She nodded and accepted the information. She took a deep breath and gave
Brendan a weak smile, "are you happy? I'm not sure if you had even wanted a kid but well um surprise".

"Yes," Zackery whimpered and squirmed. He had large tears rolling down his face, "please don't hurt my big brother. Please don't hurt me"!
Lyric shuffled a little closer and narrowed her eyes, "why did you grab him. Why not somebody else? Why my son"!
She was a mix of angry and terrified at the same time.

Boris telepathically said only to Lyric. "I try distracting man with telepathy, you grab child when he drop." He then sent a screeching noise with into telepathy Seth's head trying to give him a head ache.

Last edited:
Joshua stopped running and started to breath heavily. He was a good few miles from the bunker. " Whatever is going on I have to be there to help them this time." He said.

Brandon looked at Grace. "Yeah I'm surprised. I actually thought you were on the pill. but I'm happy. And I will always be there for the two of you." He then stood up. " So Rocky road or plain chocolate?" He asked her.
Lily smiled at Fae. " Thank you Fae." She said. " So then." Lily said. " Makeup."

"Come on. I just need to think." Zane said to himself as he saw Seth holding Zack. Then he remembered something. 'If I'm healed, I should have my full powers back which means...' He didn't bother to finish that thought as he focused his eyesight to look out the cell. A feint light started to glow outside the cell as it formed into a humanoid shape. A few seconds later, Zane was staring at himself. "Hey bro." Zane said to him. "Hey bro." the clone repeated before standing up. Then without needing to be commanded, it picked up Zane's sword and smacked the lock, breaking it. Zane kicked open the cell door and grabbed his sword. "Now let's get out of here." He said to his clone. A few moments later, he walked up behind Lyric and Boris the bear. "Hey guys, look who managed to break out." Zane told them with a smirk on his face.

Seth smiled, "Trying to mess with the mind of a posseser? My power is to get into others minds.." He began to laugh as a small cut formed on Zack's arm "Don't make anymore mistakes or I'll make it bigger."

"Make up," Fae nodded and launched into a discription of the makeup types and how to use them properly. She showed her how to apply things properly and how to match things.
Grace smiled and pulled him down to kiss her. She was so happy and rested one of his hands on her stomach, "let's go home and cuddle. We need to start talking about things".
Lyric was to focused one getting ready and her emotions. Crystals were starting to form faster. Zack yelled in pain and Lyric let out a matching whimper, "please just let him go! I'll do what you want! Whatever it is"!

"Kill Darcel. That's what I want. If not i'm killing the boy." Seth's face became firm and cold. "If you even think about hurting me.. You're dead. So what will it be?"

Zane was glad they ignored him which meant they were too distracted and he started to walk forward, trying to get past Seth. "Don't mind me. I'm just trying to get out of here." He said as tried to walk past them.

Joshua made it to the opening and saw Zackary being held hostage by Darcel. " Hey." He said somewhat out of breath. " How about we all just talk this over." He said.
"Come on my lady." Brandon said to Grace as he helped her to the car.
"So like this." Lily said showing Fae her attempt at applying make up.

"Not bad but here try it on me first," Fae smirked and showed her the properly way.
Grace laughed and got in, "well my good sir you may have to Cary me around once I get too round"!
Lyric shook her head, tears running down her cheeks. She looked at him and Zackery struggles, "no! Why do you want him dead anyway! He's innocent your wife said so! Please let him go or atleast let him trade places with me"!

"Yeah man. Just trying to get out of here. Wait, what do you mean Darcel told you? How can you tell yourself?" Zane asked as he thought he figured out what was going on. "Wow, so you decided to change sides? You must be serious too, if you're taking a child as a hostage." He said as he listened to Lyric's begging.

Seth looked back at Zane. "You don't know how he told me? YOU ALL DON'T KNOW NOTHING ABOUT HIM! HE HAS BEEN WORKING BEHIND YOUR BACKS! HE NEVER KILLED ME! HE IS PURE EVIL! " He screamed as the gash on the child's arm grew larger

Joshua lifted his hand and stretched his fingers out. " He thought this could work in theory. He tightened his grip on the imaginary ball in his arm. which if he was correct would be Darcy's heart. which should paralyze him.

"No! Please stop," Lyric broke and her crystals flared. She let out and pained screech and fell into her hands and knees, crystalizing the ground and other things quickly. She looked up at them and crystals had spread over her face giving her the look of being half statue. Zackery cried in pain and tried to get away, blood starting to soak his arms and shirt, his voice hoarse from its abuse on it and tears making his cheeks puffy and red.

Ken got into the room Fae pointed him to. He laid down on the bed. "I wonder how things are going back at base." He though to himself as he was falling asleep.
Boris could do nothing but watch. "I can not get into head! He must also be strong telepath!" He telepathically screamed.

Seth looked at the statue lady, "Your choice, or is Josh over here going to make it for you, he is holding Darcy's heart after all." he smirked "Stop moving kid or i'll brake you in half."

Zane pulled out his sword as he heard Seth yell. "Well if he was evil, why would he heal an enemy like me?" He asked as watched Seth deepen the gash on the boy. "I don't think you should be taking your anger out on the kid. So why don't you put the boy down and we talk about this like civilized men before things get crazy." He said as he watched Lyric crystallize the ground around her.

Zackery stopped moving quickly and looked over at Lyric, "mommy! Make it stop it hurts so much"!
"I know Zack but it will be ok," Lyric smiled through her pain but she was still crystalizing things. She was still being taken over them and looked at Seth, "please. Please just let him go. He's not darcel, he's innocent".

Seth stumbled a little bit. "You made your choice.The boy's dead." He smirked dropping the kid to the floor. He held out his arms and Darcel appeared in them, his chest covered and blood, tears in his eyes. "Heh, good job Josh."

Fueled by rage, Akron ran at Seth with frightening speed and knocked him back with a powerful punch. "Don't ever touch Lyric or Zackary ever again." Akron snarled. He turned to Lyric and asked, "Are you okay?"

" Don't give up on me yet." Joshua said. If he was correct than Seth would have belived Darcel was gone so his spirit would leave the boy. Joshua put both of his hands onto Darcy as he fixed the boy's heart.
After words he stumbled before falling down blood dripped from his eyes and nose.