• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Outcasts

Kia smirked then she nodded "i'm ok...just a little sore " she smiled then she threw another one at him then she giggled "so your power is rocks that hurt" he smiled at him.

" Yeah that could of happened." He said. He wrapped her more tightly around him. " Still." He said as he looked at view. " It looks beautiful from here."

Wait tell the moon is high then it's blissful and gorgeous sometimes I hustled up here for hours just to look at the sky" she said slowing down as they got high enough

Lyric walked out of the bunker and started working on the farm. She planted a few plants. She created spikes and marked out where she was going to put the green house. Once she was done, she started to create wall of crystal for the walls. She then created the roof after that. Standing back she inspected her work.

Dasken noticed Lyric, and decided to see what she was doing. Upon noticing the garden, he smiled and turned back around. He then went out and found where Akrohn was.
"I don't believe that we've met quite yet." Dask said. "I'm Dasken. And you are..?"

"Well..." Dasken pondered this question. "I suppose it took me several years to do. I spent most of my childhood mastering it and learning to live in the wilderness."

Darcel opened his eyes, noticing he was lying onto a rock."They need to stop letting me sleep..." he thought to himself as he stood, walking deeper into the woods. he seemed to be traveling unnoticed, "Should I let them come with me? They all seem to be busy because of my nap." he pondered inside his head. "I might as well continue, Track" he whispered making sure not to be to loud. His eyesight became gray, and he started to run towards the fainted red dot miles away.

Ashley saw Darcel run out of the corner of her eye. "What are you...?" But he had already gone too far to hear her. Sighing, the air-fire elemental ran after him. "Where are you going?" She shouted.

Ken appeared near Darcel as he ran past him. "Hey Darcel slow down a little, Ashley is having trouble catching up to you." He started following Darcel while keeping an eye on Ashley. "I wonder where Winter went."

Ashley caught up. "I'm fine, but seriously. What's got you so excited?" She asked. Wings was flying by her head, evidently not liking just randomly taking off like that. "And where the heck are we even going?"

Darcel stopped, "Oh, sorry guys... I just.. never mind let's just go.." He whispered while he stared up into the sky while he walked. "I'm not sure how far you can walk without getting tired.. This is going to be a long journey for those of us who can't run as fast as Ken" he complained.

Hey guys miss me" winter yelled down as she flew down to them Joshua behind her still holding on to her as she smiled at the group of hunters that where tracking Darcy father

"If we want to loose the trail on my father!... If I can even call him that." Darcel snapped "Maybe we can take a break, sorry for being harsh Ash.." he spoke while he glanced downwards. "Oh, hello Winter and Josh." he smiled as he glanced up at them

Ashley looked up. "Oh, hi!" She said, and waved. Wings flew up to them and fluttered around Winter's head in greeting. "That is one friendly bird," The redhead muttered.

Was doing that I saw you guys and came down to tell you what I was doing so you knew I wasn't ditching you, oh and Ashley wear this so I can find you easier on my way back over to you guys if that's OK with you if that's all you need I'll be right back then" with that she took off with a brush of air

She carved a door in the green house and then went to work on the outside farm. She wiped her hands off and grabbed some of the pots from the base to go collect more water. She strolled to the river, keeping an eye out for where the poacher may have gone.

Ashley grabbed the necklace. "I dunno how this thing is gonna help her keep track of us, but okay then," She said. Ashley shrugged and put the thing on. With all the crazy possession stuff going on, she sure hoped that this thing wasn't some weird extension of a power that Winter hadn't told anyone about.

Joshua felt the cool breeze as they took flight again. He was getting comferable up here. " Hey Winter. What do you think of the name Snow Angle." He asked. " I have a habit of giving everyone nicknames based of their abilities."

Dasken shook away the memories and, without warning, flew out of the bunker. He decided to head to the cave he had created, and didn't realize that he had blown the stump out of the ground on his escape. He cursed himself as he tried to shake the memories free. He yelled at the sky itself, and with his rage a ray shot from his hand into the ceiling. The entrance to the cave collapsed in front of his very eyes.
At this moment, Dasken had an anxiety attack and completely shut down.

Lyric heard the blast and looked around, almost dropping the pots she was using to collect water. She walked back and stared at the stump and entrance. The stump now laid in her garden. She sighed and put the water in the bunker and moved the stump out of the farm and back over to the entrance.

Snow angel why that nickname if you don't mind my asking and I'm guessing you like it up here from that happy stupid grin on your face Huh" she said grinning like he was

" Yeah I do like it up here." Joshua said. " As for the other question. The first time I saw you. You looked like an angle. Wings and all. not to mention the fact that you're able to create snow. So Snow Angle."

Lyric fixed up the farm and went to go find Darkem. She smiled and hummed to her own tune, creating a glyph under her feet. She zoomed off between trees and rocks, narrowing her eyes as she tried to focus. She stopped at the top of a cliff and looked around to try and see dasken.

(If this is too dark I'll edit it.)
(Slyer)
" Now. now." Slyer said to an Computer Technitian. " Be a dear and log on for me." He said. The man does so. His face was beading sweat as he brought up a page of the abnormals. " Can I leave now." The Technician said. He was afraid.
" Yes you can." Slyer said. His right arm became red as he plunged it through the technician .
Slyer flung the man's corpse of the chair and sat in it. He looked up dumping sites for the abnormals. He found one in the mountain region near by.
" Excellent." He said. He checked to see who all was dumped there. his mouth started to water as he saw what abilities these abnormals had. " Blood Magic, able to create and use crystals, Frag kinesis, able to control the natural elements." He licked his lips as he kept reading about their abilities.
Slyer stood up and walked towards the door. As he got to the door smoke grenades went off. Eight soldiers mounted a position near the door.
Slyer cut threw the smoke with his red hand. The soldiers started firing at Slyer. He dogged each bullets that they fired at him. He moved his free hand and brought one of the solider near him to cut the solider down to size. Slyer proceeded to fire electricity into one of the soldiers hearts killing him instantly.
The soldiers ran backwards as they kept firing. Slyer lifted one of his hands stopping all the bullets and sent into one of the soldiers.
one of the soldiers made to the exit only to find out that some locked it. "Let us out." He yelled and banged on the door.
" Looks like you have to play with me." Slyer said.
The men beyond the door kept hearing gunfire for a few more seconds then nothing.
Within seconds the door blew open revealing only Slyer to be alive. Slyer walked out of their not caring about the remaining soldiers.
" I have a meal to eat." he said as he made his way to the mountains.

Lyric looked over her home in awe. Her jacket was still at the base and she had no idea where dasken went. Goose bumps ran up her arm when a cold stream of air snuck up on her. She backed up alittle bit before leaping off the cliff and closing her eyes as she started to fall. They snapped opened and she crested a glyph under her and zoomed close to ground, spinning into air and smiling happily. She stopped back at the bunker and rolled her shoulders. Grabbing her tools from the bunker she marked out position for some other buildings. She sighed happily and nodded at the growing homestead and maybe village.

" Good luck." Joshua said to her as he jumped of. " This was a dumb Idea." He yelled at himself. He put both of his hands infront of him. He was some how able to lower his speed and landed Fairley unscaved. " okay that happened." He said.

Darcel and the others finally made it to the road outside the mountainous magic prison. Darcel's eyes became flooded with tears as he rubbed his hand onto the pavement.