• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokémon: Alola High! (Sign Ups are Open), (Reboot of Reboot)

Blue_Flash4

Previously Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette
Well my char has had his Poliwag since he was born and it’s already been in multiple battles before my char started coming to Alola high.

Nocto

Previously Kidd.Janks
Name: kayden Caulfield
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: Kayden is a competitive yet humble and kind boy,he's often silly clumsy and quite quirky, but he's smart and quick to think in battle
Appearance: Kayden has black hair and blue highlights in his hair. he is relatively tall (5'9) and is a bit muscular.
Other: kayden loves garlic bread.
Crush:??

Pokémon Bios:
Species: gible
Nickname: stormy
Moves: dragon claw, sandstorm, takedown, iron tail
Ability:sand vile

Species: croagunk
Nickname: Thrasher
Moves: poison jab,cross chop,bulk up, headbutt
Ability: poison touch

Species: Charmander
Nickname: smokey
Moves: ember, crunch, dragon. tail,thunder punch
ability:Blaze

garlicbread

Last edited:

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
Umm... Charmander's moveset makes no sense. The entire moveset doesn't make sense. Fire Fang is learned at level 25, and Charmander can't learn Thunder Punch, Dragon Tail or Crunch. Same with the entire team mostly. Two chars are way too OP...

Oof, the thread has exploded I see... I suppose I shall find another way of communicating after seeing how a house is already ablaze. (Which gives me an idea of a secret, underground laboratory some miles away from the current setting.)

Name: Aspen Sage
Sexuality: Asexual(panromantic)
Personality: Aspen is kind and won't hesitate to jump in and help her friends. If she sees an argument, she'll either side with someone she agrees with or try to break it up.
Appearance: Aspen is tall for her age, with her hair growing out of a shave on one side and going down to just below her chin at its longest on the other. She has fair skin and hazel eyes that are framed with large black horn-rimmed glasses. Aspen is normally seen wearing a red and black plaid button-up with the sleeves rolled up to her elbows open over a white tee-shirt, ripped up black jeans, and gray high-tops.
Backstory: Aspen spent quite a lot of time in the Johto region, since most of her family lives there, and as such got two of her Pokemon from her travels there.
Other: garlic bread is best bread
Crush: N/A

Pokémon Bios:

Species: Pichu
Nickname: Surge
Moves: Disarming Voice, Thundershock, Thunder Wave, Sweet Kiss
Ability: Static

Species: Cyndaquil
Nickname: Burn
Moves: Tackle, Ember, Quick Attack, Double Kick
Ability: Blaze

Species: Alolan Vulpix
Nickname: Crystal
Moves: Powder Snow, Ice Shard, Confuse Ray, Flail
Ability: Snow Cloak

Last edited by a moderator:

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
@PkmnTrainerSplash okay, violating a couple rules. First, please use grammar right. And more importantly, It's not first person. It's always third person, you're not actually the person in the RP. You're controlling someone, please follow these rules, I just don't want this RP to get shut down.

Garlic Bread is love, Garlic Bread is life
Name: Dominic "Furret" Bolton
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Personality: Dominic tends to stay to himself, although he does like being around friends. He's shy when it comes to new people but people he does know he's fine to be by
Appearance: He's a bit short for his age, and is usually seen wearing a pink shirt with jogging pants and a red sweater with the shape of a star on it. He always has glasses on and same with his hat that he's had for years
Other: He was given the nickname "Furret" by his mother because of his love for the pokemon
Crush: No one yet

Species: Rowlet
Nickname: Robin
Moves: Leafage, Peck, Rest & Sleep Talk
Ability: Overgrow

Species: Sentret
Nickname: Pixel
Moves: Quick Attack, Toxic, Protect & Return
Ability: Frisk

Now I wanna call Robin, Garlic Bread....

Phew... back in action. I guess I should get working on the new character bio when I get home since I might have already given out quite a bit of info on the mystery Pokémon.

@Godjacob

I think I'm pretty satisfied wrapping the battle up around now. I'd take it as my loss since iirc Chysa has taken quite a bit more damage than Flint. Though, if you wanna double knock-out, then maybe activate Blaze and have Chimchar do a flame wheel? Engulf both Pokemon in a glorious ball of thunder and fire.

Well, it's up to you. Lmao I hadn't expected you to just jump over the cotton spores xD

I haven't done a strategy for Pokemon in quite a while, I'll need to put more thought into it.

@Godjacob

I think I'm pretty satisfied wrapping the battle up around now. I'd take it as my loss since iirc Chysa has taken quite a bit more damage than Flint. Though, if you wanna double knock-out, then maybe activate Blaze and have Chimchar do a flame wheel? Engulf both Pokemon in a glorious ball of thunder and fire.

Well, it's up to you. Lmao I hadn't expected you to just jump over the cotton spores xD

I haven't done a strategy for Pokemon in quite a while, I'll need to put more thought into it.

Well, I was gonna activate Blaze irregardless XD. I am fine settling for a tie. This battle was a ton of fun, I admire your creative use of Cotton Spore good on you.

....though, if you insist on adding the same level of strategy here in your Naruto RP, I am gonna duck and cover XD. But do what you want to do this has been a fun battle :)

Well, I was gonna activate Blaze irregardless XD. I am fine settling for a tie. This battle was a ton of fun, I admire your creative use of Cotton Spore good on you.

....though, if you insist on adding the same level of strategy here in your Naruto RP, I am gonna duck and cover XD. But do what you want to do this has been a fun battle :)
Ahah it'd be such a shame not to though.

Just wait till we start double battling xD

Claire's initial team was for another RP and her battle style was more a triple battle with Luxray, Axew, and Murkrow -or that's the only battle she got to have before the RP died. A very abusable combination of Luxray's lore of 'X-ray vision', Murkrow using Mist, and Axew's Dragon Rage.

I'm running Mareep this time because I wanted to apply for a Mega-evolution at some point.

Hi, I would like to join this role of the plays
Name: Yellow
Sexuality: Straight as a stick
Personality: Yellow is an optimistic and enthusiastic child with no negativity of any kind! He's always looking to do the right thing, and has grown a deep attachment to the little creatures known as Pokemon. Even if his Naive-ness (is that even a word lol) gets him into trouble, which makes him a bit gullible
Appearance: A tall, 5'8 young man, mysteriously always sporting a yellow hoodie, and black sports pants. He also has a blue necklace of sorts
Backstory: Once upon a time a kid was messing around in the woods, and saw an abandoned Pichu. Being a young child always trying to do the right thing, he ran over to the Pichu and carried it in his arms, until an Uraring came from behind and sent a slash at him. Luckily, Yellow and the Pichu were able to get out safe, but ever since then Yellow and his buddy pichu have tried their best to stay out of trouble, but that usually never happens. because of his love for pokemon, he was able to get accepted into such a great school, with his party in tow.
Other: His favorite food is Garlic Bread
Crush: idk, haven't met anyone yet

Species: Pikachu
Nickname: Lil Pika
Moves: Thunderbolt, Thunder, Volt Tackle, Double Team
Ability: Static

Species: Gloom
Nickname: Rosita
Moves: Sleep Powder, Poison Powder, Giga Drain, Attract
Ability: Chlorophyll

Species: Torchic
Nickname: Maxie
Moves: Peck, Flame Charge, Flamethrower, Sunny Day

Name: Aris (pronounced like Eris) Lillian
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: Aris is very friendly, but doesn't show it until you get to know her. She is loyal to friends, kind to strangers, and cold to enemies. She's great until you make her mad. It's even worse because her Pokemon tend to feel the same as her..
Appearance: She has pale skin, long golden-brown wavy hair, and blue eyes with golden flecks. She typically wears a black hoodie with thumb holes, jeggings (jean leggings), black boots, and a strange golden bracelet that goes up onto the back of her hand and holds on by her middle finger. The middle of the bracelet has a Key Stone from her native region, Kalos. (Why is in the Other section.)
Backstory: Aris was born in the Kalos region near Lumiose City. She received her Fennekin (now a Braixen), Hestia, from her older brother that actively seeks out shiny Pokemon. Her mother died in an accident with a crazed Victreebel when Aris was six. Aris isn't a big fan of Grass- or Bug- types due to this, because she associates them with the death of her mother. For some reason, she is not quite as inclined to dislike Poison-type Pokemon, even though Victreebel is a Poison-type. She has lived with her father for the majority of her life. When the school invited her to Alola, she decided to take the opportunity to explore and possibly become a great trainer like her mother.
Other: Her bracelet was her mother's when her mother was an esteemed Pokemon trainer. Her mother used Mega Evolution, and taught Aris about Mega Evolution before her death. Aris never takes it off. She doesn't have any Mega Stones (and likely never will because it's Alola.) She also really likes Garlic Bread.
Crush: Nah bruh I'm new-

Pokémon Bios:
Species: Braixen (shiny) (can be a Fennekin if this is OP.)
Nickname: Hestia
Moves: Scratch, Ember, Wish, Flame Charge

Species: Riolu
Nickname: Spike
Moves: Endure, Quick Attack, Counter, Bullet Punch
Ability: Inner Focus

Species: Eevee
Nickname: Rosie
Moves: Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand, Covet
Ability: Run Away

Name: Ezra Longshot
Appearance: Skinny Young Male-Tall-Spiky Brown Hair-Brown Eyes-Has 2 Main Outfits-Sneakers-Black Skinny Jeans-Black T-Shirt-Blue Hoodie w/ Pokéballs Stitched Into The Sleeves-Hat Signed By The Professors-Black Gloves
Outfit 2: Black Tuxedo-Professor Martins-Black Gloves-Black Fedora
Accessories: Satchel-Laptop-Cellphone-Pokébelt-Sunglasses-Camera
Birthplace: Silvally Valley
Affiliations: Pumpkaboo Protection Program
Alignment: Good
Dislikes: Hurting Pokémon-Uncleanliness-Mispronouncing Names(Pokémon-People)-Losing Battles-False Data
Fears: Being Forced Against His Will To Hurt People And Pokémon
History: Ezra's Brother Left Home To Protect His Family From The Aether Foundation While Ezra Was Only 8, Ezra Still Yearns To Find And Bring His Brother Home
Battle Strategy: Ezra Tends To Stay On The Defence But Later Gets Impatient And Attacks Therefor Losing His Guard Which Tends To Be His Downfall.
Partner: "Sceptre"(Male)(Sceptile)
Pokémon: Sceptre(Male Sceptile)-Shadow(Male Greninja)-Blitz(Male Typhlosion)-Shockwave(Female Ampharos)-Metallica(Male Metagross)-Disaster Blayde(Female Absol)
Region Ezra Lives In: Kalos
Sibling(s): Kriss(Male)-Crystal(Female)
Goal: To Become A Pokémon Master

Pokémon Team

Name: Sceptre
Species: Sceptile
Level: 58
Nature: Hasty
Ablility: Unburden
Moves: Solar Beam-Earthquake-Focus Blast-Swords Dance-Outrage-Giga Impact-Hyper Beam

Name: Shadow
Species: Greninja
Level: 56
Nature: Brave
Ability: Protean
Moves: Night Slash-Water Shuriken-Gunk Shot-Hydro Canon-Extra Move: Blizzard

Name: Blitz
Species: Typhlosion
Level: 56
Nature: Rash
Ability: Flash Fire
Moves: Eruption-Burn Up-Focus Blast-Giga Impact-Extra Move: Double Edge