• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Shattered Crystal

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
"Owww..." Roikoi stood up, lightly rubbing her head; when she heard someone was talking to her, Roikoi tryed to shimmy back but bumped herself against the tree, she looked at it, and then at the Pokemon who, she just realised, was holding out a berry. Roikoi pounced on the berry and gobbled it whole, she adored oran berries for they're dryness; Roikoi licked her lips and then said to the Snivy, "Thanks for the berry. And I know how to climb trees, I just slipped because I was talking on the edge of the treetop."

Last edited:
“I believe they are fake, so we have nothing to worry about here! As for my name, it’s Vanuatu. Pleased to meet all of you.” He sat down with a soft yawn, flicking his fluffy tail from side to side. “So... What’s going to happen after all of this? What are we gonna do with this eevee kid we found?”

Laying down in between multiple bushes, which kept him safely hidden until he was fully alert and awake. Despite the bushes which kept him hidden, his safety is something he didn't really care about. The safety and well-being of others is the only thing he was concerned with. Reaching home safely, without encountering any danger, he curled himself into a ball and fell asleep, only to be interrupted again. "W-What just happened?" He sniffed the air then sensed a strong aroma of thick smoke. Not long after, a fire was visible in the distance, then a row of pokèmon weren't too far ahead.

He was about to turn to run but discovered that a pokèmon, Chikorita, was badly lagging behind. It seemed like it had finally succumbed to the thick clouds of smoke. Without hesitation, he quickly made his way through the stampede of pokèmon and found Chikorita lying in the mist of the flames. If he didn't hurry, the pokèmon might become badly burned as a result. It's bad enough grass types were weak to fire, now he was surrounded by fire. Even though the Shinx wasn't weak to fire, he was being burned badly. He felt like screaming, but he thought of the pokèmon that had been submerged in it. Picking it up, he set it on his back.

Trying to escape out of the fire, his body gave out, causing him to drop the pokèmon. Now, he was in the midst of the flames and his health was deteriorating. "AAAH!" Still growing weak, he cried out in pain. Regretting his cry for help, he regained some of what was left of his strength and attempted at standing up. He picked up the pokèmon then dashed through the flames, this time, with determination. The dark blue gem on his head glowed and soon, he was unable to feel anything.

Although burns wouldn't stop appearing on his body, his feeling had completely left him. Speeding up, he found a way out of the flames.

Stopping to catch his breath, he realized the fire was too wide, he would have to go alert anyone who wasn't informed about the forest fire before it was too late. Not long after that, he found the family the Chikorita belonged too. Giving them a slight nod, he directed them to where they were supposed to go. Continuing sprinting, he made sure not to waste anymore time. To avoid running to each individual pokèmon, he shouted out while running through the trees.

It seemed to work for a while until the fire began to catch up. He made sure to help any that were lagging behind and stayed at the back to keep an eye on everyone. He lowered his ears to prevent friction, that way he could speed up his pace, while watching everyone to make sure they were safe.

“Well I think we should take them back to the village, you know Bigrock,” Quartz suggested. “Also I guess it’s a little weird to ask for your names without giving mine first, my name is Quartz,” he patted his chest and gave a bit of a proud smirk. But after he did that he began to smell something, something that was not a Pokémon. Quartz soon realized what the scent was and froze up. “Fire!” he loudly yelped.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Oh how she hated fire. Upon hearing the word fire she went into a small panic attack. And not just because she was a grass type... "Shit." Frond could really smell it now, it must be getting closer. She tried to compose herself. "W-we should l-like get somewhere safe." She fumbled her words, but tried not to. Some sort of a pond would be the safest bet.

~Rinko~

Roikoi heard all the talk about fire, so she turned and said "I know a lake nearby! Opposite the fire, twenty trees away! Don't worry about me, I can cope with the fire." even though the lake was twenty-five trees away and was more of a puddle! Roikoi headed straight toward it a bit after she had finished talking.

Last edited:
Running through the trees, he noticed the flames were spreading. Upon seeing pokèmon that were just then escaping, he told them follow the rest. His HP was running low, but this wasn't a suitable time to take a break. The fire spread faster thanks to the help of the trees and they began to topple over which caused many pokèmon to have their lives crushed out of them. Helping the ones he could, he hated watching the ones who were too far behind suffer. Screams..it's all he could hear, along with the smell of burning flesh. Many others were being squeezed into nothing by fallen trees were unable to call out, even though some weren't dead, they were being burned alive as well.

Making his way to the front of the crowd, he directed them to were they needed to go. Smelling a river nearby, he made sure none of them went astray. It was very difficult to keep up with all of them, but this was a time they needed him most. Finally reaching the river, he went back for the ones that were still alive. Starting to feel sick, he glanced at a pokèmon who was alive but it's flesh was slipping right off. It was letting out a guttural scream that sounded too horrifying to explain. His stomach began to turn inside out and he felt very nauseous. With sorrow in his eyes, he continued to help who he could and made his way back to the river. The others had already crossed over and soon, the others did too.

Hoping that was everyone, he had finally passed out from his injuries. He felt sick to his stomach, his muscles were twisting out of place because of the way he pushed himself and his breathing quicker it's pace. After blacking out, the other pokèmon circled around him, glancing over his cuts and burns.

“Sounds good to me, I’ll take anything if it means we can get out of here alive!” Quartz fretted, he then ran a little bit past the Vulpix into the direction she was pointing to. He then turned around and shouted, “Come on guys hurry! I can smell it getting closer!” He turned to his right and he saw a little bit of the fire, but he didn’t to keep it to himself. He didn’t want to cause more panic.

Name:Flisk
Pokemon:Noibat
Looks:Flisk has a slightly longer claw on his right wing than his left wing.He also has a lighter shade of Lavender in sunlight and looks a bit green in dark.
Personality: Barely thinks about his decisions but is a smart Noibat.He is happy due to his smart persona and likes to make friends.
Likes:Any type of berry.Music,and the fact he was born a flying-type.
Dislikes:Having a claw that is 1/4 taller than his other.Fighting and Water types.

Flisk had arrived at a large area of land and started searching for any Fighting or Water types;those scared him.Fighting types scared him because they give him nightmares(Even though that's what a Dark type does)And Water types because when Flisk gets around one,he thinks he's gonna Drown somewhere.Flisk saw the pokemon:Eevee,Rockruff,Snivy,Torracat,and Shinx."Good thing none of them are Fighting or water types.Flisk zoomed in on the group and when he exited he he a tree and fell."owwwww... Next time I gotta just use quick attack"Flisk said.Flisk quickly fell asleep.

The fire was extinguished by the river. Still passed out, some of the pokèmon attempted at healing him. Even though his wounds were healed, he was still passed out. A wild Marill stepped forward and used Water Gun and immediately, the Shinx was awakened. He stood up slowly but steady, and thanked the pokèmon and looked around. Seeing that they were all safe, he walked off with a obvious limp. Not wanting to be thanked, he made sure to walk hurriedly until he was out of sight.

When Flisk woke up he noticed the area he was at was on fire."How did I not notice this??"Flisk wondered.Flisk saw a Marill hitting A sleeping shinx with water gun."Oh,no"Flisk said.Flisk charged towards the Marill and tried to tackle it with full speed.Flisk's body still hurt from when he hit himself on the tree.Flisk got closer and closer to the Marill.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Finally being safe from the fire, Frond collapsed onto her arms and knees trying to catch her breath. "I'm fine, I'm fine..." She murmured between her breaths. "God damn that was horrible." Frond quickly realized she had dropped her bag into the flames, but that wasn't bad, she could easily make a new one. She had de-personalised and didn't really follow the group when they ran. Frond was a bit away from the others. She sighed, and transitioned to sitting down. Luckily, Frond didn't get injured but there was a small burn on her tail. Frond's tail was already numb anyways, she wouldn't have been able to tell.

~Rinko~

Roikoi looked around, the fire was out, but there was a Pokemon missing; she thought about the pokemon near her and knew it was the snivy who was missing! Roikoi went out to look for her, she didn't have look for long, as she saw the snivy there, sitting down. Roikoi went over to her and asked "Are you alright?" her eyes wide with curiosity.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
"Y-yeah... just... catching... my... breath... thank... you...." Frond spoke in between breaths. "I guess... I just... lost my way." Her breathing sped up again over time. "I can't handle myself in these situations..." She stared into the burnt and barren lands past the river. "Are you okay?"

~Rinko~

"Yeah, I'm okay, I'm a vulpix, vulpix can take a lot of heat, so I wasn't worried at all," Roikoi said to the Snivy; She smiled "Come on, the others might be worried," she said before heading off to the other Pokemon; Roikoi looked over her shoulder a couple times, with an small smile on her face.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Frond kept sitting. Looking distantly out into the landscape. She still needed to chill for a bit. "I kind of need to recuperate myself..." She scooted closer to the river and dipped her feet into it. "Don't worry about me, I'll join up with you guys soon." She sighed softly.

The Marill saw the Noibat charging toward it and it backed up a little in confusion. Turning back, the Shinx witnessed the it getting closer and finally arriving in front of the water and fairy type. Sprinting toward it, he abruptly stopped, placing a paw in front of them both. "Stop...they've had enough, let them rest. He meant no harm, besides, I'm not weak to him."

Flisk stopped on que."sorry.I guess when I got hit on the tree I must of went a little crazy"Flisk said."I'm Flisk.Whats your name"Flisk said.Flisk knew that this wasn't the right time at all to be doing introductions,but he needed some rejoice after hitting himself.Flisk flew away to try to find the source of the Fire.

Following him still limping, he replied, "It's alright. By the way, call me Yoshi." The gem on his head glowed bright and the trees were put back the way they were. It took a few minutes and it caused him to have a headache. He didn't notice he was the person doing it, it stopped glowing. Although it didn't fix everything, the forest still smelled of smoke which grew faint over time and the grass was still scorched.

A_Normal_Snivy

Previously Team Rainbow Hope
Aereon froze. Is one pokemon enough to put out a fire that would usually burn down a whole neighborhood? She looked at the Shinx. Was it ok? What is Bigrock town? Where was she? Who are these pokemon? How did so many appear at once? Would she stop asking questions? Who is she? Why is she an Eevee? "I distinctly remember being human...", she thought, "But since they seem bad according to the Torracat's description, should I tell them?" She started getting dizzy. She had never been this stimulated before. Her vision turned black as she flopped over on her side.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How many more people should I let into the RP? I'm thinking of closing it so that no more can come in, because now there's so many people in the RP. What do you think?

@AlexTheSnivy Maybe a few more would do.Because in these types of stories certain Pokemon teams up with others.And You ARE right though.But my opinion is that you should let a few more in within a few more days.

Flisk searched desperately for something other than water to put out the fire.Maybe he could use rocks but he can't lift them.He could also use Wind but the fire is too powerful."I need HELP!!"Flisk shouted, hoping someone would hear him.Flisk yelled as he was hit by a jet of fire.When Flisk hit the floor he passed out.

Name: Noel
Pokemon: Rotom
Look's: Noel Is a shiny Rotom with Blinking Light's on him. This Refers to his Name Meaning.
Personality: Noel Is a Cheerful Rotom That easily Make's friend's. He can Be quite strong when he need's to be, and is Kinda a Bookworm. He is shown to be Cautious, too.
Like's: Christmas, Snow, Darkness, Electricity, book's, Joke's
Dislike's: Grumpy People, Volcano's, Recklessness, Thief's
Quote (Because I just Can): "Hey! This Snow Remind's me of my Favorite Holiday! Zzzzzp!"

He saw a Group of Pokemon in the Middle of a Clearing. "Zzzzzp!" He said, As he Approached. "He stopped in front of the Group. "Why are you guy's Hanging here? Hanging around is what Tree's are for!" he Joked. He then Looked at a Vulpix. "EEP!" He squealed as a Bolt of Electricity Came from him. It hit a Tree, Starting a Slight fire. "Sorry..." he exclaimed. "Though this place is Already on fire ENOUGH..."

Name: Marin
Pokemon: Umbreon
Look's: Marin is a Dark Blue Umbreon. His Hair is Kept Combed often. He wear's a red Bow tie.
Personality: Marin is a Energetic Umbreon who like's like's to Keep himself clean. He think's He is scary.
Like's: Darkness, Violin Music, Good Thing's, Earth
Dislike's: The Light, Piano's, Evil, Getting dirty, Patient's

He had been spying on the Group for a Few Minute's now. He was getting Board of waiting so he jumped from the Bushes. "ROAR!" he bellowed. "I'm scary and you know it!" he Yelled. He then Looked at the Group and Backed off a Little. "Oh my, when did the world Believe in strength in number's?" he Questioned.

Last edited:
Name Shadow
Pokemon Darkrai
Personality Stubborn Evil
Likes Abandoned houses, Death, Torture, Nightmares.
Dislikes Cresselia and Kind Pokemon
Gender male

appearing out of a black hole Shadow sees other Pokemon and instantly disappears Hours pasts its Night almost every Pokemon is Asleep Shadow sees this opportunity and strikes with Dark Void Giving out Nightmares to every thing asleep enjoying the suffering hope its terrible said Shadow Shadow then disappears back into his black hole to go to a unknown place...

Last edited:
Name Shadow
Pokemon Darkrai
Personality Stubborn Evil
Likes Abandoned houses, Death, Torture, Nightmares.
Dislikes Cresselia and Kind Pokemon
Gender male

appearing out of a black hole Shadow sees other Pokemon and instantly disappears Hours pasts its Night almost every Pokemon is Asleep Shadow sees this opportunity and strikes with Dark Void Giving out Nightmares to every thing asleep enjoying the suffering hope its terrible said Shadow Shadow then disappears back into his black hole to go to a unknown place...
(I have No idea what your saying, Dude...You need to Have some Punctuation and Thing's. And No Op Character's are Allowed. Why do you think Nobody is a Legendary?)

A_Normal_Snivy

Previously Team Rainbow Hope
(Just Make sure to read the pokecharms roleplay rules next time)
Most of the fire had been put out, and any else was eventually put out due to nothing else to burn. She groggily got up. It was late. She saw a clearing. Stumbling towards it, she noticed a town. A big one. Countless shops, banks, and other services. But she was looking for a place to stay. She noticed an old, unused building. She wandered into it, crashing on the floor. "The others have homes, right?", she thought, "They'll be fine."

GiantNidoking

Previously DenzuruTheLegendaryHunter
Name: Slash
Pokémon: Zangoose
Looks: He looks like any zangoose but has a red stripe on one of his legs.
Personality: He is nicer than he looks, but he is still slightly strict an can snap instantly.
Dislikes: Sevipers, people stronger than him.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As he walked around, a pack of sevipers came out of the trees ready to attack. As he sharpens his claws he jumped at the sevipers and too out half of them with crush claw. "Run away or regret it," And the sevipers slithered away.

Last edited:

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Name: Nia

Pokemon: Venipede

Looks: Nai looks like a normal Venipede except she had even longer antennas that she often expresses emotions with. She wear a sky blue bandanna around her neck, and she is very fast along with good eyesight. She can feel with her antennas where her prey is and what condition they are in, as all Venipede can do.

Personality: Kind, doesn’t really like bird Pokemon, (especially Pidoves, Tranquills and Unfezants. It goes with her backstory!) and will protect her friends no matter the cost. She is usually very calm.

Dislikes: Flying in the air on a Pokemon’s back or in any way, bird Pokemon, and getting lost.

-~-~-~-~-~-

Name: Joey

Pokemon: Pidove

Looks: He looks like a normal Pidove except he has bigger wings and he has longer tail feathers.

Personality: Very proud and will relentlessly attack others for food or gaining XP. But he will help Pokemon who have been abandoned.

Dislikes: His father, bugs, and being alone.

-~-~-~-~-

“Get away!” Nia cried as a Pidove had attacked her. The Pidove shot her an angry but sly look as he flapped his wings harshly at her. Little waves of air hit her, as her opponent was using Air Cutter. The move was Super Effective, and she was flung into a tree. Nia tried to open her eyes, but her vision grew blurry and everything was spinning. She picked herself up, only to fall onto the ground. Nia was unconscious.

-+-+-+-+-+-

Joey smirked when the Venipede was flung into a tree by his powerful Air Cutter. He chirped and placed his talon on the bug’s head. “Hah, so weak! I was able to take you out with one single move!” He bragged and placed his talon away from the Venipede. Joey then flew off, the wind blowing gently.

Name: Solar
Pokémon: Eevee
Looks: Pure white fur with dazzling green eyes.
Personality: Timid, but with a bold side when it comes to the ones he loves.
Likes: All sorts of Berries, naps, sweets, other Shiny Pokémon
Dislikes: Fighting and water

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Solar woke with a start. Hearing other Pokémon in the distance, he went to see what all the commotion was.
"H-Hi," he said as he walked up. "Wh-what's going on here?" His pure white fur gleamed in the light, and his eyes shone like lodestars. Looking at his paws, he sighed.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Nia didn’t reply, as she was still fainted. But soon, her eyes were able to open slowly. She looked around, her eyes very dull. Nia picked herself up, then jumped back in surprise when she spotted a shiny Eevee right in front of her. “Just a stupi- AAAH!” She let out a shriek when Joey came back, kicking her straight in the face. The Pidove let out a growl, “I have very good hearing, and don’t you dare insult me again. A bug like you shouldn’t exist.”

-+-+-+-+-

Joey turned towards the shiny Eevee. “What to know what happened? I’ll just show you!” He flew into the air, his wings glowing brightly as he aimed a powerful Air Cutter at the Shiny Eevee’s way.

Solar jumped out of the way just in time. "H-Hey!!! L-Leave that poor Venipede alone!!!" He barked, unleashing a powerful Swift straight at the Pidove. He then stepped in front of the female Bug-Type protectively.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Joey was able to dodge it, and he simply smirked at the Eevee. He flew all the way back to the ground, a look of anger flashed in his eyes. “Why protect her? All Bug Types are weak, and don’t even get me started on Normal Types.” He smirk grew wider, clearly seeking a reaction from the shiny Eevee. Joey then tucked his wings in, hiding the way they started to glow again when he prepared another attack.

Solar tried his best not to show his anger. "Heh. Need I remind you that this Normal Type can evolve into an Electric Type. SO, if I were you, I'd best be making my way somewhere else, FEATHER-BRAIN." He snapped and charged at the Flying-Type Pokémon, gnashing his jaws with a furious Bite.

(hey I'd like to join but there's already a ton of characters. Could I just play a side character, maybe like a towns person or something? If so here's my character)
Name: Hatty
Role: Runs a small shop/cafe in Bigrock.
Species: Swoobat
Personality: Motherly, defensive of her customers, good listener, good at giving advice
Dislikes: Rude customers.
She has a slight bias against shinies, as she feels they have easier lives, since they are rare and more popular. She tries not to show this and to treat them the same but can occasionally act snarky too them.
(I won't join in yet, as I'd add to the chaos. For the moment Harry is in BigRock, helping some pokemon who escaped the fire and encouraging others to do the Same)

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
“WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME?!” Joey growled, anger building up inside him. He quickly dodged the Eevee’s Bite, and used his left wing to hurt him with an Air Cutter.

Status
Not open for further replies.