• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokémon: Role Play Thread

Nakano Saito​

Date: 1 Month Ago (26 years old); June 17
Pokemon Team: Chu the Pichu, Fluffy the Flareon, Hanu the Infernape, Yuki the Froslass, Ludwig the Ludicolo, Aero the Aerodactyl, Orochi the Zweilous, Silenus the Sceptile

Interactions: Ron Towers and Luz the Espeon (Hecotoro), Gwen Tucker (IDKWhatUserNameToDo)

Gwen's kind words had the researcher feeling much better about the whole thing. Silenus gave a clicking purr once it felt like everyone was settled. Naka's legs tightened around Silenus, and he was off, running through the city, diving into alleyways, and jumping over people.

He finally made his way where Gwen had yelled at Naka previously, with Fluffy mewling to get their attention about where they were. He had made sure that Luz and Ron stayed in the same place.

Meanwhile, Naka wanted to see what the Rotom phone was buzzing about. She actually unzipped Gwen's pocket quietly, and Chu dove inside, grabbed the phone, and stuck it out of the pocket for Naka to grab. Once that was done, Chu was back on her shoulder and the backpack was zipped back up.

Sighing, Naka saw the notification on the lock screen as she turned on the phone.

Humming, she wondered why this phone had received the notification. Did they think the last guy bailed? Was this a test of loyalty?

It bothered her. But it did all lead to one direction and she was glad for that. Or maybe not. Maybe it was all too convenient.

As Silenus landed in front of Ron and bowed to let the girls off, Naka was staring at the black Rotom phone, a perturbed look on her face as she got off. "So uh... We have two issues. Before we go anywhere, this is where I'm going to be going." She looked at both Ron and Gwen.

"I need to get away from the media attention. If Team Rocket is still out there, they're likely going to be using the media to find my footprint and follow me. Wherever they find me, they'll find you two, so I'm not safe for either of you nor am I safe alone because I'm a huge threat and they'll likely try to find ways to incapacitate me, silence me, or kill me." She said it rather nonchalantly, as if this was no big news to her. "We can go to Snowpoint City. There's going to be a blizzard through Route 217, but it's far safer to go through there than risk being found before we get a chance to find their headquarters. While we're in Snowpoint City and Gwen does her gym challenge there if she goes with us, we can go find out what's at Lake Acuity. I'm not sure if they sent the notification to this phone thinking the guy bailed or if it's some kind of test of loyalty - or an ambush - I'm unsure. But if they're going to be there, it might be a good idea to check the place out and maybe see if they have their headquarters somewhere around there."

As Naka spoke, she looked through her other phone to look at local, recent news around Sinnoh. "Apparently-" She paused, finding herself in a picture. She chuckled and moved on. "Apparently, police found tracks leading into Route 217 from Mt. Coronet's east side. They might be up there. So I'm assuming whatever they have as headquarters or something close to it is mobile and moving across Sinnoh, which is probably why I haven't been able to find them in half a year." She groaned, lip curling in disdain. "Damn, technology... I thought I found something resembling their resurgence a year ago here, but maybe I was actually right in finding something in Jubilife City when they made their touch screen Poketch... Anyway." She scrolled around again. "They don't know either of you two exist, hopefully. News said that the Guardian Researcher - i.e., me - handled the grunts at the Old Chateau, so I'm sure they won't expect me to have people with me."

She looked up at Ron, her gaze serious, yet tired. "So, despite all of that." She looked back at Gwen with a tired smile. "He did say that it's your place to choose next. As much as Snowpoint sounds like a good option right now, it's your pick."

Silenus looked at Ron again. Then looked up at the mountain. He let out a clicking purr as he considered staying out of his Pokeball to brave the weather, so he may be useful against Candice's prestige fight. Naka put a hand on Silenus's neck, silencing him. "I won't be doing the prestige challenge. I'm not ready for that. I need to retrain your guys's movesets, and do some research on what Candice will use besides a Mega Abomasnow and Froslass." Silenus let out a relieved sigh, straightening up once Gwen got off the Sceptile.

She then walked over to Ron, a coy smile on her lips as she whispered in his ear. "You should probably tell her your name, Bob." She smirked, chuckling a little and teasing him to ease her nerves.

Ron Towers

Ron listened attentively to Naka. She gave him a lot more information than he had hoped for regarding his target. His theory had worked out, the phone managed to point out the next direction. Satisfied with the results since Eterna Forest, he took the Rotom Phone from Naka and pocketed it.

"Ron, Towers." He said as he adjusted his backpack and looked down at Gwen. "If they're expecting you, you shouldn't go there. Stay with Gwen, the challenger who went before you, registered and checked in with you and watched your match. Anyone who takes a second look will figure it out. For her safety, she might need someone looking out for her." He looked at Naka, "For your safety also, avoid getting off routes and stay in populated areas." He sighed and returned Luz and Marley to their PokeBalls. "I'll send you a message. I'll be heading out now. Congrats on the victory by the way, can't wait to see the next one."

July 19, Tuesday - Yellow Rock Isle, Johto. Reina, current rank, 34,107

Reina held on tightly to her Lapras as the waved from the Balstoise tossed them back, almost making the Metztlian fall off. The combined efforts of Sing and Spore where probably going to be enough to take the big Pokemon down, but they still needed to output as much damage as possible.

"Blue Demon, Go! Cross Chop!"

The Hawlucha emerged from his PokeBall, jumping into the sky while spreading his wings wide. Once he locked on the center of the belly, he crossed his arms and dove down towards it, aiming for that critical spot.

"Now or never..." Reina took a Great Ball out, watching and waiting for the others to finish their moves and then... She tossed the PokeBall as hard as she could as soon as Blue Demon bounced off from the impact.

Last edited:
Montagne Khastil
July 2 - Lumiose City, Kalos

"Hotels get expensive quick. I didn't know about staying in Pokémon Centers, but I do have a sleeping bag and a cooking pot for when we're training in the wild." Staying at the hotel in Santalune was a luxury compared to camping out, but springing for more nights in a safe, warm bed would drain Monty's funds faster than he could say 'brokie'.

With his own footwear selection finalized, Monty turned back to Azumi and the red converse she'd picked out. He didn't really know much about fashion beyond color coordination, so he responded with the tried-and-true, "Those'd look great on you."

A bathing suit would probably look even better on her, though. Monty hadn't even considered buying one, but Azumi had the right idea. "I won't have much going on after the tournament, so maybe we could keep heading southwest from Camphrier to the beach. Get the chance to bask in our win and the sun."

Monty drifted toward the swimwear section, his eyes passing over the female mannequins and their displayed bikinis. His imagination briefly overtook him, likely fueled by the lingering effects of the wine from lunch, and he had to shake his head lightly to get his mind off of Azumi in a swimsuit and back onto himself in one.

"Whaddyou think of this?" Monty selected a white pair dotted with black-and-blue palm fronds, and held it up for Oracle then Azumi to see. The Absol was decidedly unimpressed.

Azumi Towers-

"Well..." She looked down at Oracle and then back at the swim trunks Monty had chosen. "I guess they're okay. I don't know much about men's swimwear. I wonder if our Pokemon think it's silly to wear clothing to go swimming, since they're always in the nude."

Azumi's eyes drifted to Nana and Lily, who didn't seem that interested in the clothing around them. "I can't decide on mine though, blue is my usual color, but I like red. Two piece or one?" She began browsing through the different options.

There were some Pokemon themed ones, some based on types, others on famous cartoons and even some on popular trainers. Azumi finally spotted one that made her laugh, "Look! This one is themed on a police officer." She pulled the suit out. It was a two piece set, with the colors and badge of a Kalos police officer on the top part and a drawn belt with gadgets for the bottom one. "Definitely this one and a white one just in case."

Without realizing it, Azumi had piled on a few selected items. They varied in shirts, sweaters, pants, sweatpants, tank tops, swimsuits and a pair of sunglasses. "Okay, almost done, just need underwear. Do you want to wait here?" She asked Monty.

Desmond Andrews (Unranked)
Yellow Rock Isle, Whirl Islands, Johto (July 19th)

Once Esther had landed uh "safely" on the head of the Blastoise, Desmond had Politoed cease firing as she no longer needed the cover and now their focus was to divert attention to them off the fighters. This all sounded fair enough, even as Desmond had been shaking while he held the glider as if his life depended on it.

Which for all intents and purposes, it had.

Desmond heard and saw Naka try to signal them, as he realized she removed the Burn and this had been their moment to strike. Even as his heart continued to pound aggressively in his chest he worked to nerve to coordinate.

"A-aldon! Get Kricketune in position! Kricketune, when you get close use Sing!" Desmond yelled out, as it had been now or never as if they could put this behemoth to slumber perhaps they'd manage to get out of this in one piece. Kricketune on Wunder's back realized the importance and nodded with a determined expression on the back of the Psychic-type.

Adrianne Silvers (Normal Class: 96,094)
Tangelo Island, Orange Archipelago (June 2nd)

Adrianne seemed to nod in affirmation at this, and when Reggie seemed to suggest he'd take a nap once he cast a reel she'd give him the thumbs up. "Sounds like a plan, this baby has plenty of space it seems." Adrianne mused a bit at the thought.

"Thank you so much~!" Adrianne said to Briar as she made sure to move herself up gently on the body of his big girl, having returned Aqua and Ace while she assumed a comfortable position. Seemed one of Briar's mon had taken the lead and fallen asleep on the shoulder as she had found that precious. With her fishing rod in hand she seemed to smile out at the ocean blue ahead of her. "All set!"

All right, let's see what I can find out there!

| Korutesu |

Previously NotAPokemonRanger
Nico Zacharias Flynn
Date: July 2nd

To be honest, Nico didn't really care about shopping, but it was better to stay together with Monty and Azumi than leave and go somewhere else, probably resulting in him getting lost. He would keep following Azumi and Monty, until they reached a swimsuit store.

Monty mentioned going to the beach, which was always fun, and was such a nice way to relax. They were picking out swimsuits, but Nico mostly stayed back since he already had some, and didn't need any.

Montagne Khastil

Just what was Azumi talking about? Oracle was in no way nude! She had a beautiful, well-kept, full-bodied fur coat! She flashed the woman an annoyed look then turned her nose up, refusing to dignify the matter further. Useless Monty had better take a hint and do the same.

"Oracle's never said anything to me about it." Monty grinned and looked down at his partner. "'Course the only time I've been swimming with her around she pushed me into the river on Menhir Trail." The Absol returned his cheerful gaze with one that seemed to say, 'You're damn right I did.'

Monty turned back to Azumi on hearing her announcement of a police-themed swimsuit. "If you're gonna wear that, you can take me away any day." He hefted his own pile of items— a pack of white muscle shirts, a pair of tan work pants, one dark green and one off-white button down, the hiking boots, and the swim trunks.

"If you'd rather I wait I will, but I don't mind going with." It wouldn't be the first time he'd been underwear shopping with a girl, anyway. Oracle wasn't so eager to tag along, though. Could they just hurry up and leave already!

Azumi Towers- Lumiose, Kalos - July 2nd

"Great! I thought you would be uncomfortable with it, my father always was. So we had to start going shopping on our own." Azumi smiled and led the way towards the next section, browsing through the items.

Nana meanwhile agreed with Oracle, there was only so much they could do in the store, even Lily seemed to be getting bored. Couldn't they just wear what they had now? She never understood Azumi and her need to get new clothes every time she could. The Gardevoir sighed and tried to entertain herself, looking around at the different pieces of clothes humans used under more pieces of cloth.

"Hm I think I'll take some sporty ones, something comfortable and I think that's it." Azumi walked over to the lingerie section, look at the different options for a second and stepped away from it. "Don't think I'll need any of that." Finally she was ready to go, giving Monty a smile and made her way to pay for the items.

Once that was done, the group was finally outside the store. Azumi carried her bags while her Pokemon stretched and looked around, trying to find something to entertain themselves with. "So, what would you all like to do now?"

tyrantrum.png

gardevoir.png

meowscarada.png

lucario.png

mudsdale.png

altaria.png

Esther
Tuesday – Afternoon July 19
Ogi City – Beach, Whirl Archipelago
Johto Region​
Team On-hand: Pyrrha (Jangmo-o), Pariparisithea (Munna), Halay-Alae (Houndour), L’ Basseau (Surskit), La Bamba (Shellos) In Esther’s care: Feebas​

Befuddled and besieged on all sides, the great blue Gamera pitched backward. Esther—still on its head—shrieked; the Blastoise went down, and naturally, so too did its passengers. Gravity inverted, the wind picked up and Esther went with it; the physical forces threatened to rip the girl into the sky. The sudden weightlessness churned the pits of her stomach and the great descent—a journey no longer than ten seconds—stretched into infinity. The Oblivian squeezed her eyes shut and held on as tight as her fingers allowed; it wasn’t enough. Her fingers trembled, she could feel them slipping millimeters...for now, but that was hardly reassuring when held mere centimeters in hand. She, just barely, had the presence of mind to squeak out the ‘return’ commend—thank Arceus pokéballs could be voice-activated, otherwise...

The Blastoise shook violently as the base of its shell hit the ocean floor, and with tens of tons of turtle to follow, the waters quickly made way as large rushing waves that surged in all directions.

Esther did her best, but the violent shake was too much, her gripe gave out and the wind whisked her away.

$5330

Pokéflute

PokéToy

Practice Ball

Seal Case

Everstone x 1 – $15,000.00

July 19, Tuesday - Yellow Rock Isle, Johto. Reina, current rank, 34,107

"El amor de mi vida esta en peligro!" Reina pulled out her wand from her backpack, the one she always carried with a design that resembled the lord of the sky.

She waved her hand in the air and time around her seemed to slow down. Her shirt and shorts were replaced by a one piece with a green skirt and a white top, which had a big red bow in the middle. Long white gloves appeared around her hands, while long golden boots replaced her old hiking ones. To top it off, an emerald crown appeared on her head resembling the horns of her sky god.

"In the name of justice and all that is right!"

Magical Girl Reina ran across the surface of the water at lightning speed. With a swift jump, she caught her lover, Esther, gently in her arms and carried her of to shore. She kissed Esther before disappearing in a green flash, off to fight the evils in the universe.

Gwen Tucker - 17th of June - Eterna City, Sinnoh
Gwen was all too eager and absorbed in the thrill of the moment to notice Naka's Pichu digging in her backpack. She hugged Silenius tightly, loving the speed and agility of the grass-type. As the Forest pokemon stopped, the blue haired girl got off with a huge smile on her face, but it quickly was wiped away as Naka said that there were some sort of issues afoot.

Gwen listened with a serious face and furrowed her brow. The phone apparently was displaying a message to go to Lake Acuity or something. Concern only grew when Naka said that 'Team Rocket' was after her and could harm or even kill her. It was quite a lot to take in. Yet again, Gwen couldn't help but feel like she was in the middle of an epic story where she had heard strong trainers take down evil teams..

Before she could quite reply though, the Punk man who was apparently actually named Ron, had made up his mind on how to handle this, "No wait! Aren't we supposed to do this together? I- I want to come with you!" Gwen exclaimed even though this whole situation was pretty much way over her head.

FADE IN:
EXT. ESTIVAL AVENUE - LUMIOSE CITY - NIGHT

Thick white flurries swirl around a dirt-stained white van as it rolls down a snow-blanketed cobblestone road. The headlights are the only thing illuminating its path forward, and it leaves long trenches in the fresh powder. The faint bump of a speaker's bass is almost lost in the howling of the wind.

In it are two passengers, both looking dead ahead through the windshield. A pair of black-gloved hands cling loosely to the steering wheel, occassionally tapping in time with the blasting music. This is PASSENGER ONE. The tip of a cigarette glows orange as an inhale is taken, and the fingers that hold it pull away as the smoker exhales. This is PASSENGER TWO.

The van comes to a stop in front of a large garage door. The passengers exchange a look, and PASSENGER TWO puts out his cigarette when the door screeches open.

The van rolls into the warehouse, and the door shuts behind it. A moment of silence passes, then lights flash through the small windows in time with the pop of gunshots.

FADE OUT

FADE IN:
EXT. LUMIOSE CITY - DAY

A pair of black boots crunch through packed snow, and a brown trench coat sways in the wind. A brown-gloved hand reaches into a coat pocket and pulls out a pack of cigarettes and a lighter, and a cigarette is brought up to the man's stubbled face. This is DETECTIVE. He is also our NARRATOR. His voice is a coarse growl, like he'd swallowed a Qwilfish and cleaned the damage to his vocal cords with rubbing alcohol.

NARRATOR
Lumiose. Some call it the city of love. I call it the city that never sleeps, and she had a severe case of insomnia last night.
DETECTIVE's path takes him to a line of police tape, which he crosses without hesitation. A pair of police officers mill about in front of an open garage door, and footprints cover most of the snow in front of them.

NARRATOR
I've never trusted the beat cops. Too many people have too many connections, and you never knew who was reporting to who. Still, I have no choice but to rely on them if I want to clean this city up.
One of the officers, OFFICER ONE, raises a hand in greeting to DETECTIVE.

OFFICER ONE
Yo, Detective! This that serious that they're calling you in?
DETECTIVE's cigarette hangs from the corner of his mouth as he shakes OFFICER ONE's hand.

DETECTIVE
Seems the chief just wants a good set of eyes on this one. Can you fill me in?
DETECTIVE and OFFICER ONE enter the warehouse, where a pair of tarps cover human-shaped masses. Blood, already dry, covers the ground around them. Tread marks from a single vehicle lead out the way they came. Small cards bearing numbers litter the ground, each set up next to a bullet casing. Twelve in total. Another officer, OFFICER TWO, is taking pictures of the casings.

OFFICER ONE
It's looking like some sort of deal gone wrong. Tire tracks through the snow lead here, matching the tread marks on the floor here. Twelve casings, two bodies, but only five wounds between them.
DETECTIVE is silent, and both officers exchange a skeptical look. DETECTIVE's eyes float between the casings, the tread marks, and the bodies.

NARRATOR
A deal gone wrong, eh? Dealing what? Between whom? There are a million gangsters in Lumiose, but only a handful had the connections to pack heat. And...only one fit this MO.​

DETECTIVE snaps his fingers, drawing the attention of the officers.

DETECTIVE
I've got it. All of you get ready, we're catching the perps right here and now.

OFFICER ONE
Amazing!

OFFICER TWO
That's why he's the detective!

FADE OUT
FADE IN:
EXT. ALLEYWAY - DAY

The three officers and DETECTIVE run through the snow, following the tire marks to a narrow alleyway.

NARRATOR
The Khastil Gang. Biggest rabblerousing troublemakers in Lumiose, and the biggest pain in my ass. Every chance to catch them slips through my fingers, but today I'll finish this.
At the end of the alleyway sit four men. GANGSTER 1, 2, and 3 leer at the approaching officers and brandish fists. At the back of the group, the leader sits atop a cage. The leader is KHASTIL.

KHASTIL
So, you finally found me, detective! But what makes you think you can beat me and save this pokemon? I'll use its power to grant myself any wish!

KHASTIL slaps the top of the cage, and a white-yellow-and-blue pokemon quivers sadly inside; JIRACHI.

DETECTIVE
We'll put an end to your dastardly deeds today, Khastil Gang! Officers, charge!​

The two groups rush each other, each shouting war cries at the tops of their lungs. This is the monumental clash, and the struggle is vicious. DETECTIVE and KHASTIL meet in the middle, and the latter pushes the former to the ground.

----------
"OW! Time out!"

The detective, a little boy that would likely need another eight years to grow into his oversized trenchcoat, grabbed his elbow and gritted his teeth. "Funny bone!"

Khastil, a boy of the same age, rolled his eyes and groaned. "You do this every time, Jean! We're gonna pick someone else to be the detective!"

Jean picked himself up and shook his arm out. "Well, why do you get to be the big boss everytime Monty?"

"Because I'm the biggest kid!"

The gangsters and officers, more boys with different hats on to designate their teams, stop their fighting. They nod in agreement with Monty, and Jean huffs in exasperation.

"Fine! Let's just restart!" The "officers" and "gangsters" separate to their respective sides of the alley, and Monty sits back on top of the plastic container that held a stuffed-animal Jirachi.

----------

EXT. ALLEYWAY - DAY

KHASTIL

Uh, what was I saying...oh yeah. So, you finally found me, detective! But what makes you think you can beat me?

DETECTIVE
We'll put an end to your dastardly deeds today, Khastil! Officers, charge!

FADE OUT

FIN.

5 days earlier - Wyndon, Galar
"Boooooooored," Sora said as he lay back on his bed, "I wanna go back to Kanto." Sora's Cinderace sighed. Sora threw a dart at a world map above him and managed to hit Eterna City, Sinnoh. Sora smiled. "Y'know what?" he said, "Let's go to Sinnoh." Sora's Cinderace smiled and jumped up and down excitedly.

Present day - Eterna City, Sinnoh
Sora and his Cinderace exited the airport and watched in amazement as both immediately noticed the people. Sora smiled. "I could get used to this!" he said. Sora's Cinderace nodded. Then people started crowding around him. He was asked a lot of questions, like: "Where did you get that Pokémon?", "Where'd you come from?" and the like. He was overwhelmed. "Okay, listen, I just flew here to see what it was like," he said, "Although anyone who wants a Pokémon battle's gonna get one." Sora's Cinderace smirked confidently. One of the people surrounding him laughed. "How strong is that Pokémon?" the same boy asked. Sora chuckled. "Cinderace is a lot stronger than he was 5 years ago," he said, "And trust me, he was strong back then."

Nakano Saito​

Date: 1 Month Ago (26 years old); June 17
Pokemon Team: Chu the Pichu, Fluffy the Flareon, Hanu the Infernape, Yuki the Froslass, Ludwig the Ludicolo, Aero the Aerodactyl, Orochi the Zweilous, Silenus the Sceptile

Interactions: Ron Towers (Hecotoro), Gwen Tucker (IDKWhatUserNameToDo)

Naka saw something. She didn't know what she saw, but when it came it didn't surprise her. At least, not as bad as it surprised Gwen. Naka can feel her three Pokemon looking at Ron disapprovingly and in shock. A sharp glare at her Flareon and Sceptile kept them silent and from looking harshly for too long, looking somewhere else. Her Pichu pouted, her big eyes practically sparkling as if she were trying to use Baby-Doll Eyes. So as to not look like she was trying to use the power of cuteness to win him over, Naka returned Chu, earning a surprised shock right to her cheek, making her wince.

While Naka had seen it coming, she still couldn't help but look at him in disbelief. She had given him an out in the info dump, so she wasn't mad, but understanding. In fact, very. She remembered the way he held her last night. As if he was afraid he'd lose her. He's a very capable man by himself and the last thing she needed to do was challenge him on doing this alone.

No, she needed him as much as he needed her, but it was obvious he was trying to deny himself that for some kind of emotional comfort by being distant. Likely because he lost someone close to him. She understood that far too well, at least in finding comfort with distance. She looked at Gwen, and shook her head. "It's still his choice. He's a man on a mission, after all. He doesn't need to be around us for his own sake. However..."

She laid a hand on his shoulder, a gentle hold. "I know where you are coming from. I do. I felt that last night." She smiled warmly, as if the memory itself had given her new life. Even as she looked at him seriously, there was that hint of warmth on her cheeks.

"Regardless if I'd be able to call you for help... what if you can't help me when I need you, Ron?" She looked at him with utter sadness, worried not that he'd leave, but worried he'd hurt himself in doing so. Her grip on his shoulder became firmer. "That battle against Furia was the starting point of this journey I'm on. And I'm happy you were here to bolster my self-confidence. Even... if you'd only be there temporarily. And because of that, I know you are extremely capable. I don't think I could ever doubt you, knowing what you'll be doing because I have been doing it for years. Despite my confidence in your solo act, I know we'd make a great team if we stick together, and I definitely wouldn't mind helping, especially if I'm going to be sought out anyway. I'm bound to forever be entangled in this mess until it's gone from Sinnoh." She smiled sadly, letting him know he was actually a good person for her and she wouldn't mind helping him.

"Sinnoh is my home, but it is not safe for me anymore. Even if I were to leave to other regions, I'm still a threat to them that needs to be eradicated and they'll still seek me out. I can't be trusted to be alone, and Gwen isn't enough to help me if she were with me. Plus, I know I won't be able to save her if something were to happen to me, and I know these kinds of people. They'd destroy any prospective trainers from being as strong as they could be by stunting their potential now, and that's what I'm worried they'd do with her if they get a hold of her. No offense, but you just started." She looked back at Gwen apologetically, then looked back at Ron.

"I may be tough and my Pokemon strong, but a fight with no rules is far different than the prestige gym battle I just did. I know you know that." She held his shoulders and faced him with her full body. "Are you absolutely sure you should be leaving me alone to fend for myself...? There is no good place to truly hide for long." She let that thought linger as she let go of him. She looked back at Gwen, then at Ron. With resignation, she ripped her gaze away from Ron to settle back on Gwen and her Sceptile, who stood beside Gwen protectively.

"You got winter clothes?"

Ron Towers

Ron listened to Naka attentively, trying not to imagine the worst, but it was inevitable. Once she was done, he sighed, looked up and closed his eyes. He was really in a tough situation, he shouldn't care. He should be able to leave with a clear mind and have no worry in the world. But then her memories flashed, her smile and it reminded him of what he had lost, what he had given up and what he could miss out on.

"Fine." Ron finally said, opening his eyes and rubbing his forehead. "But if things get bad, you grab Gwen and run. No playing the Guardian Researcher." He looked at Naka, his eyes glaring, upset that he felt forced into the company and afraid of something going wrong. "Don't take any risks, you got that Gwen?" He looked down at the girl. "Let's go get you some warm clothes, I'll need some also."

Ron grumbled to himself as he walked past the two new members of his team and headed to the nearest clothes store. He bought a black snow jacket with soft fake fur around the hoodie, a gray beanie, black snow pants and gray gloves. He made sure to get Gwen snow glasses, not wanting the girl to suffer in the blizzard. Once he was packed up, he waited for the other two, still looking upset.

Montagne Khastil
Like...a whole bunch of hours later...

The July sun only barely peeked over the top of the Lumiose skyline, bathing the city in a rapidly-dissipating light that sparkled off of its many windows and tinged the greenery of its many parks. It was a sight Monty had seen all his life, yet now, sitting at a park table with Azumi and Nico, it seemed...strangely hollow.

Was it because of the sight he'd seen with Esther and Nico the night before, of the sunset over Santalune Forest? Maybe. Now wasn't the time to dwell on it, though. The day wasn't getting any younger, nor was he. It was time to eat!

The aforementioned Alolan had prepared a bountiful pot of french onion soup, one of Monty's favorites, and the Lumiosite greedily drank his down like he was born to lift a spoon to his mouth. "Good call on making dinner, Nico!" He managed to choke out between mouthfuls. "If everything you make is as good as this and that sandwich earlier, you should cook all the time!"

Oracle sat beside her trainer, tucking into a meal of her own. She only indulged in the finest of foods, and Monty treated her to something special from the meat market; fresh Wooloo loin!

| Korutesu |

Nico Zacharias Flynn

"Thanks for the compliment Monty! I appreciate it!" Nico said, as he was eating his own bowl of onion soup. The chef from earlier taught him the recipe, and Nico knew the dish was far from perfect, but seeing as Monty liked it, it was good for his first time cooking it. Brocolli and Pepper helped a lot with the cooking, and to be honest, Nico probably couldn't do it without their help. While the group ate, Pepper and Brocolli were eating their own food, which were berries picked up by Brocolli when they were still at Santalune Forest.

Nico looked up at the sunset from the park bench they were sitting on, it was really nice and orange, and he probably could keep looking at it for a long time if he wanted. A thought popped into his head though, he needed to ask for their numbers! With his track record, he needed to make sure that they could contact him when he went somewhere. "I totally forgot, but here's my phone number, If I ever run off, which I probably will, you should call me." He showed his phone number to Monty and Azumi, so that they can put his number in their contacts list.

Gwen Tucker - 17th of June - Eterna City, Sinnoh
Gwen looked down at the ground and grabbed her arm as Naka said that Ron was free to do whatever he wanted. She was right, but Gwen was still bummed out if Ron was going to leave them. The young girl peeked at the two older trainers from behind her bangs. And once again Naka was nothing but right in calling out her inexperience. The young trainer pursed her lips and directed her gaze at the ground and pressed her lips into a thin. If only she and her pokemon were stronger so they could do more.. She would do her part. Whatever it may be, she just wanted to help Ron and Naka here.

Gwen looked up in relief when the punk said that he'll stay. She gave him a vigorous nod, "I won't!-" she said before taking a moment to think on what she geared with her for the colder climates of Sinnoh, "Uh, I have a jacket, winter pants, boots and a beanie," the blue haired girl said and counted up the items with her hand. She also had some clothes she could layer underneath them if it got really cold, just like her dad had advised her when and if she would go up to Snowpoint. She would need a couple more things though.

Gwen followed Ron to the store and went to browse the winter clothes section, namely the gloves. She found warm and sturdy looking mittens that looked to be roughly inspired by the Snover and Abomasnow line. Finding a size that fit her, she grabbed it as well as a Fire-type themed scarf. Looking at her funds, she remembered she had gotten prize money for winning the gym battle! Now she'd have money to buy more pokeballs and other things, but she would hold off buying any of that for now. Paying for her items she regrouped with Naka and Ron.

"There! Got the few things I was missing,"

Nakano Saito​

Date: 1 Month Ago (26 years old); June 17 -> June 19
Pokemon Team: Chu the Pichu, Fluffy the Flareon, Hanu the Infernape, Yuki the Froslass, Aero the Aerodactyl, Orochi the Zweilous, Silenus the Sceptile, Mudster the Swampert

Interactions: Ron Towers (Hecotoro), Gwen Tucker (IDKWhatUserNameToDo)

Finally, something broke through in Ron. She smiled as he grew grumpy, having finally conceded. "Yup, I'll make sure everyone's safe. But don't underestimate me either." She playfully said with a wink, though, her tone still held a serious edge. "I'll make sure my safety is my top priority, so you don't get grey hairs." With a funny smile, she walked with them to the store. She didn't really need to buy any clothes, so she went into the bathroom to change, Silenus waiting outside as he was too big to enter.

Though, she didn't make a promise on not taking risks. That was her whole life. That was like preventing Ron from going after Team Rocket.

She had on a white camouflage snow jacket with fake fur on the edges of the hoodie, a bandanna to tie around her face to shield it from the cold, her aviator goggles, white snow pants, grey gloves, and black hiking boots with further outer edges with mesh to keep her on top of the snow for the most part.

She had her snow jacket wrapped around her waist, and she walked out looking a bit bulkier than she did going in. She patted herself down, showing the receptionist she wasn't sneaking items out and to make sure she had everything. With that, she was off before Ron and Gwen left the store, heading to the center to switch out her Ludicolo for her Swampert, then headed out to the field to wait for them. She waved them down when she saw them, chuckling at Ron's foul expression.

Oh... She's gonna help change that tune real quick later tonight.

"Good." She responded to Gwen's readiness. "Then let's go." Silenus, who stood beside Naka, stared happily at Gwen with a wag of his tree-like tail. "Oh, and Silenus wants you to ride on him if your legs ever get tired, Gwen. I think he thinks you're like a cute pet or something." She earned an annoyed growl and a swift scowl from her Pokemon, making her laugh as she patted her Grass-Type on the back and traveled with Ron and Gwen towards Route 217, allowing them to move through Mt. Coronet easily due to her knowledge in traversing the maze-like tunnels and ledges.

~~~~~

In a couple days, the cool, damp air of Mt. Coronet's tunnels made way to a rush of cold wind as they finally made it to Route 216. In the distance, Route 217 was being wracked with a tail end of a blizzard, but by the time they were to arrive on that route, it was going to start back up again. For now, the cloudy sky made everything grey-washed. Even the trees looked near black.

There was just a harsh breeze that blew around the trio, enough to have Naka need to send out her Flareon for aided warmth. She would send out her Infernape, but he would end up running off and leave them behind. Her Zweilous hated the cold, her Swampert and Aerodactyl didn't like it either, and her Froslass was upset in having to be knocked out in that last fight. Her Pichu also stayed within the warm confines of her PokeBall, this time not upset she couldn't be let free.

Only her Sceptile and Flareon were outside of their confines, her Sceptile braving the cold as he wanted to tough it out and beat the cold to show he wasn't some pansy-ass plant lizard.

The past couple of nights led to Naka placating Ron to feel a bit better about being put against the wall from her negotiating earlier when he considered leaving as a sort of apology for using his protective nature against him. But she also didn't feel any better about traversing through these snowy routes, even with Ron at her side. While Route 216's crisp air was refreshing and left her smiling, she also felt a sudden sense of foreboding.

Granted, every time she's been on these routes, something bad always happened. Maybe it was going to be nothing this time. No one knew she was heading to Snowpoint, and she didn't think anybody knew her that well to take advantage of the blizzard.

As they stepped out into the snow and Naka's winter boots aiding in keeping her at least from submerging into a deep pocket of snow, only for her Flareon to accidentally fall in it a moment later, she turned back to the group and helped the struggling Flareon get out of the hole he fell into. "We're almost there! Unlike Mt. Coronet, I don't really have an easy way to get through this area. Be careful of Snover. Abomasnow tend to their young and they may be nearby. Snover here tend to be docile and even curious of humans, but if they get too close to us, the Abomasnow will think we're going to hurt them and will set up hail. We don't want to go through that right now." The Flareon, who growled and whined from being dunked into the snow like that, clambered into Naka's arms and shivered for a brief moment before his warmth caught up to him, allowing him to drop by her feet and miss the hole he unfortunately fell in.

Esther
Saturday – 7:30 pm July 2
Lumiose
Kalos Region​
Team On-hand: Pyrrha (Jangmo-o), Pariparisithea (Munna), Tarrah Ta’Ella (Bounsweet), Kasriel Ikaros Svelinka Sō (G-Zigzagoon), Bâquîle Nâva (Goomy), L’ Basseau. (Surskit)
In Esther’s care: Houndour​

Esther moved with a foul determination: measured stomps and a scowl parted the crowds ahead, and those too slow, too daft, or too both to get out of her way she simply pushed past. The Oblivian moved without aim, more to work out her frustrations than to arrive at any destination; however, when she stumbled upon Monty, Azumi, and Nico dining at a park, she ended her galumph and took a seat at an adjacent table. Her elbow came to rest on the wooden surface, and she leaned her head into her open palm. Seconds later, her eyes closed and she shut out the world.
$3,889
Hand-woven kilt
Pokéballs x2

Ron Towers - June 19th, Route 216, Sinnoh.

As the new pack moved through the famous Mt. Coronet, Ron grew a bit more used to the idea. Mostly convinced by Naka and her special tactics and Gwen's child like behavior made the punk behave a little better. The trip wasn't as boring as walking through a cave sounds, some Pokemon wild encounters got the team some training in, specially for Gwen and company. Ron wasn't talking as much the first day, but he slowly got more comfortable with Naka and Gwen, so he spoke a bit more.

Luz was fascinated by the cave and its nature. She would wonder around with Fluffy as her bodyguard and come back all muddy and hyper from the overwhelming charge her senses got from her small adventures. By the second day she had to be confined to her PokeBall, getting too exhausted and starting to get grumpy from every single sound she would hear.

Marley had been the second companion, a more reliable one. She kept close to Naka and Chu, mostly Chu. Her presence kept the Zubat and Golbat in check, specially when Gwen fought one of them. But, as the temperature dropped, Marley decided to return to the warm insides of the PokeBall.

Then there was Furia. The only reason she came out was because she knew where they were going. The cold weather was harsh, so in order to keep the humans alive, she made her presence show and ignited the fire from her next to keep everyone warm. The snow around her wouldn't last long, each footprint slowly melting into the cold substance as she marked a trail for the rest to follow. Her mood was as usual as ever, cranky. She couldn't believe they had to babysit others just because Ron had imprinted on the blonde woman with the annoying monkey. It didn't matter though, maybe having to protect otherwise while destroying some, may make things challenging for her.

"Gwen, grab my, I mean, Naka's hand. Don't need you getting lost." Ron looked ahead, the weather felt calm, but so did the ocean before a storm. "There's supposed to be a cabin around here, where people usually stop by to rest." He squinted his eyes, trying to spot anything in the road ahead of them, "Must've been taken down or we missed it."

Furia blew a small puff of purple smoke regarding Naka's comment. Like if she would to be afraid of a bunch of Christmas trees. In fact, she welcomed the challenge.

"That's weird..." Ron stopped for a bit, causing Furia to look over her shoulder with annoyance. "There's usually a lot of trainers around this area, specially those who seek thrills and try to train or battle in the blizzards. But, it's completely deserted." Ron looked at the small mist produced by his body as he spoke. "Just don't forget our deal." He called out, moving forward, without noticing the eyes watching them move forward.

"Oh this is truly delicious Nico! My compliments to the chef." Azumi said as she pushed her bowl away after a satisfied meal. "Isn't that Miss Esther?"

While Azumi was glad to see their travel companion return, the state in which she did so made her want to not say anything at the moment. It seemed she needed a break, maybe some of Nico's food?

"Glad to see you again Miss Esther, would you like to eat something? Nico made a delicious soup. I truly recommended." Azumi said with a smile, hoping not to upset the girl any further.

August 1, Turffield City Gym, Galar
Laura Willham

It appeared the Max Strike did quite a bit of damage, Laura was glad to see that. "Alright, we're almost there." She mumbled, growing ever closer to gaining her first gym badge.

Seeing the opposing Eldegoss prepare what seemingly appeared to be a Max Strike, Laura decided they should act first to seal this victory. "Koffing! Before they can attack! Hit them with a Max Ooze!" She commanded. The Koffing shook in the air for a second before releasing a massive wave of poison all over the battlefield, aiming to finish the opponent off with this attack.

Gwen Tucker - 19th of June - Route 216, Sinnoh
Gwen felt starstruck. To travel alongside two cool and strong trainers like Ron and Naka. That wasn't all either. They were going to be beating up evil teams. The young trainer kept relatively close to her two companions while making their way through Mt. Coronet, stopping every now and then to battle some wild Zubats that started to pick a fight with their group. During this time Ozzy learned a couple new moves, being Bite and Headbutt. Well, he already had a knack for biting and ramming into things so he already had a natural hang on the moves. Cobalt got in some good training as well, but mostly by having to use Bubble since the annoying Bat pokemon liked to fly around. Both the young girl and her pokemon did appreciate Marley for helping them out, even if the Penguin pokemon didn't really show it.

As they moved further up north, Ozzy got visibly uncomfortable with the dropping temperatures and before too long, remained in his pokeball to keep warm. Cobalt meanwhile wasn't bothered at all.

When stepping outside, Gwen had to shield her eyes from the sudden brightness and was very happy that she had bought herself the mittens and scarf as Naka talked about blizzards on the next two routes. Gwen wrecked her mind for what pokemon Snover was again, but at the mention of Abomasnow, she knew which line of pokemon Naka was talking about.

While the cold never bothered Cobalt anyway, he had quite the rough time making through all of the snow due to his small stature, but didn't want to be returned to his pokeball. Gwen looked up at Ron and shook her head, "I'll be fine," she insisted while following the two adult trainers. She was very thankful of the two fire types though, but was way too scared to approach Furia, so she kept closer to Fluff and Naka.

"Are there? Where could they be then?" The blue haired girl asked and looked around, expecting to see something, but found nothing but endless snow and pine trees. She had to quickly focus back on where exactly she was walking to make sure she was following Ron and Naka, now grabbing the punk's hand to make sure she wouldn't get lost. Unbeknownst to them, there was a small shuffling pile of snow that was sniffing the ground in search of food that it smelled. The scent was coming from the young girl who had forgotten some earlier pokemon treats into her pocket.

Montagne Khastil

Of the two people who'd disappeared from the group that day, Monty didn't think Esther would be the one to get chewed up and spit out by Lumiose. Clearly that's what happened, though. It was like the fiery-haired girl's demeanor had taken a complete one-eighty turn from raring to go to...defeated.

The criminal had seen the look on the face of a man who lost fight too many times to count, and Esther had it plastered on her's; the way the loser mopes around afterward, like they were mourning their pride. Monty exchanged a glance with Oracle, and it seemed to him they were on the same wavelength.

Oracle watched Esther, too, though she wasn't as interested as she was satisfied. Had the girl finally been taken down a peg? Serves her and her nasty little drake right.

Last edited:

Esther
Lumiose
Kalos Region​
Team On-hand: Pyrrha (Jangmo-o), Pariparisithea (Munna), Tarrah Ta’Ella (Bounsweet), Kasriel Ikaros Svelinka Sō (G-Zigzagoon), Bâquîle Nâva (Goomy), L’ Basseau. (Surskit)

The Oblivian didn’t reply so much as she gave a dismissive grunt. She wasn’t hungry. The moment passed in silence and Esther’s scowl deepened. She glanced down at the seven pokéballs on her belt and sighed. Her expression eased; she wasn’t hungry, but it’d been hours since her pokémon had eaten and it had been a long day. She fingered over each pokéball, releasing seven pokémon in quick succession.
The Pokémon emerged with an awkward stillness: a disquieted hesitation that belied their hunger. Esther’s scowl eased into a frown then a wry half-smile. She slipped into her bag and retried a pack of pokémon food then with galumphing steps, she set seven plates and filled them up.

She watched until her team finally dug in. They ate slowly but at least they ate. Esther returned to the park bench and returned to her disquiet meditation. She opened her eyes to the sound of claws rapping against wood. Pyrrha was on the table and...“Is that for me?”

The drake nodded, gingerly presenting a slightly soggy, clearly half-chewed, kibble. Esther made to protest, but didn’t have the heart to; instead, she concealed a grimace. Was pokémon food even human-edible? It was made from dried berries or something, right?

Esther accepted the offering and under Pyrrha’s eager gaze, she popped it into her mouth. It was wet and soggy and mushy and the taste—fucking disgusting. With tremendous difficulty, she chewed and swallowed the kibble. Gods, if she got sick, she was suing the Pokémart. At least Pyrrha was happy—wait, was she going for more!?

“Pyhhra NO! Uh, I mean...I’m sure there’s some food for me over there. What is this, soup? Yea, I’ll have some of this! Don’t worry about me, just eat up!”

The onion soup thankfully washed the taste of pokéchow off her tongue, but Esther’s expression was still twisted...just in a different way. She eyed the bag of pokémon food that’d been left on the table and muttered. “I need to change brands, that thing is vile.”
$3,889
Hand-woven kilt
Pokéballs x2

Azumi made a disgusted face when Esther popped the Pokemon food into her mouth. She understood not wanting to hurt your Pokemon's feelings, but she didn't have to go that far. The situation hadn't changed much though, the Oblivian woman was still in a bad mood, so Azumi decided to focus on someone else, being Monty.

"So, have you decided where you're staying? I would also like to know where we're meeting in the morning and at what time if possible. I like to know how much time I have available for other activities."

17 June - Eterna City, Sinnoh
"Anyone up for a challenge?" Sora shouted. Everyone stepped back. Everyone except a slightly older blond guy. "Challenge accepted," the same guy said confidently. Sora smiled just as confidently. "Alright," he said as his Cinderace stepped forward. The blond man threw a Poké Ball upwards and released a Charizard. Sora smiled. "Alright," he said, "Thunder Punch!" His Cinderace did as it was told and punched the Charizard down from the sky. The Charizard's trainer grimaced. "Damn it," he shouted, "Fire Blast!!!" Sora's smile faded to shock as the Charizard blasted a massive amount of flames at Cinderace. Luckily, the flames missed by a millimeter. Sora's confident grin returned. "Anyway," he laughed, "Pyro Ball!" The Charizard and its trainer were devastated. If this hit, the battle was over. And hit it did. The blond guy sighed. Sora walked up to him and held his arm out. "Good game, man," he said with a friendly smile. The blond guy smiled and shook Sora's hand and returned his Charizard to its Poké Ball.

Montagne Khastil

The mother and father of all side-eyes were sent Esther's way when she ate Pyrrha's offering. Half in disbelief and half in disgust, Monty and Oracle eyes fluttered between her, then to each other, then back to her, then back to each other. Not that he was a fan of raw meat, and not that she would ever offer him some of her food, but in that moment Monty was almost thankful that Oracle was such a picky eater.

He barely noticed Azumi's question, too transfixed on Esther and the kibble. "Hmm? Oh, I think I might camp out. I figure the Center might be a little crowded here." Did he want to camp out? No. Did the activities since beating Viola already put a huge dent in his gym winnings? Yes— and if no one else camped out, he could always hoof it over to Hibernal Avenue and spend the night in his bed at the brothel.

Monty cracked a grin at Esther's review of the kibble, and chuckled a bit as he teased her. "Vile? You could've fooled me." He turned a bit to address the rest of the group, and asked, "Et toi? How are you all spending the night?"

~Aldon...~
~Skol the god, Bran the bronzor,
Zippy the magnemite, Huck the golett, Wunder the Sigilyph and Bolly the Baltoy...~
~Yellow Island, July 19th...~

Aldon nodded at Desmond. With the help of the distraction team keeping blastoise preoccupied, the attack team managed to knock it over. The aromatherapy to lift the burn effect was activated, now commence the Sleepy Wombo Combo. Aldon slung his arm out.

"Chaaaaarge!!!" Aldon yelled, which immediately caught Wunder's attention. Zipping and sooming across the water surface. Rippling the water like a boat as it flew over to to get a better aim of the blastoise and allowing Desmond's kricketune to sing the creature to sleep. an effective strategy for an effective combo.

~Aldon Charlton...~
~Skol the king of gods, Bran the bronzor, Zippy the magnemite, Huck the golett, Wunder the Sigilyph and Bolly the Baltoy...~
~Abyssal ruins, June 16th...~

Looking through tunnels. Traveling left to right. more and more. further and further. Eventually Aldon and his pokemon did manage to reach the end, where there was a large stairway, going even further down. Descending further down into the ruins, then... Upwards...? as he went up, he found himself in part of the ruins that wasn't underwater... The above water area lead to a hallway and a large room with various overgrown plants and burned out braziers. In the center far side of the room was an elevated thrown overlooking the entire room. Before they approached it, Aldon looked around. Aldon walked around looking at various relics. He began collecting as he looked around. He found several pieces of rare metal. 3 pieces of bronze. 3 pieces of silver and 2 gold. He also grabbed to relic statues, a relic vase, and a relic band! As soon as he left there, he could clean it off and probably throw it on his wrist. it had a hole in the top. Likely where a gemstone could have been. Dissapointing seeing how it may have fell out or was taken out...?

Aldon walked over to it and spotted a crown in the center of the throne. He reached down to grabbed it. As he examined the old crown, he noticed Skol got his goofy self in the seat!

"Look at you, Skol. Regal, are we now?" Aldon said, chuckling. Wunder floated over and next to Skol like a loyal guard or protector. Skol let out a yawn before sitting up straight and tall, holding a single paw in the air. Like the picture of the king on the wall holding his hand out.

"Huh... I... Hereby declare you King...!" Aldon said looking at the wall carving. He chuckled then placed the crown on Skol's head. It was quite beautiful. It needed to be photographed. He took a picture of Skol on the throne and crown on his head, and the first person he wanted to send this picture to was none other than Ezio! and a few other friends. He put the relics in his bag. He'd need to leave soon, but that meant going back in the water and through the maze again. A small price to pay for the adventure they had, plus he remembered most of the twists and turns.

$16,350
14x pokéballs
5x Super Potions
3x Full Heals
6x Oran berry,
C-Gear
Waterproof sleeping bag
Travel cooking supplies
Portable tent
Hiking and archeology tools
x3 bronze relics
x3 silver relics
x2 gold relics
x2 relic statues
x1 relic vase
x1 relic band
x1 relic crown

Kricketune hung onto Wunder as the Psychic Type sped over the water with the commands of Desmond and ALdon in mind, as the Bug Type held tight and prepared itself while Wunder had gotten them in key position. "Tune!" Kricketune cooed to Wunder as if saying thank you before it got itself ready as they were close enough to the ear of Blastoise and with its attention focused elsewhere it had began to play its melody.

"Kricke Tune~"

"Kricketune~"

"Kricke Tune, Krick~"​

Kricketune had began to play a soothing melody, its appendages brushed on each other which produced the audible noise as some soothing notes seemed to materialize and drift over to the Blastoise, as the goal was to give this big beast a soothing lullaby and use Sing to relax and if all had went well put it to sleep. Desmond observed from his glider as the notes drifted to the ear of the massive turtle as he prayed this would work.

Last edited:

| Korutesu |

Nico Zacharias Flynn

"Esther! You're back! What happened? You were gone a long time.." Nico asked. He was worried about her, and seeing her demeanor, it looked like something really happened. Her demeanor took a 180 turn, and he hoped she was alright.. Maybe he shouldn't ask any other questions, since she probably needs a rest..

Monty soon asked where they'll stay for the night. Nico thought about it, and finally spoke. "Well, I might camp out too. I like having the stars right above my head, and it's really relaxing out here. What about you, Azumi?" Nico asked her. To be honest, he wasn't really good with funds, so staying in inns or hotels, especially in a city in Lumiose, it's not going to work out so well.

Ezio Farello - June 14th - Grand Lake Hotel, Sinnoh

"Good job, big boy. Rest up." Ezio said, recalling his Steelix as the sandstorm dissipated. Walking over to the coordinator, the Ruin Maniac smiled as he put a hand on his hip. "You did well, it was nice to shake off some rust." The man complimented, rolling his shoulders. "And Etna was an absolute beauty in action, I could watch her all day! Heck, I'd love to have an Arcanine like that myself."

-------------

Nicole Newman - 16th of June - North Lake Miloch, Wild Area, Galar

"I get what you mean." Nicole said, looking around at all the Pokémon and scenery she could see. Galar was a beautiful region, even if she did get visually assaulted by the Sigilyph nearby. As she looked at Lara, the bird keeper couldn't help but smile a little. Somehow, Lara just fit in the scenery so well. "Have you ever considered being a Pokémon Professor?" She asked, tilting her head.

Sora - July 2 - Lumiose City, Kalos
Sora and his Cinderace wandered around the city. Sora smiled. "Nice to be here for a while," he said, "Hope we find something to do." Sora's Cinderace spotted some people in a group and motioned towards them. "Honestly, I dunno about this," Sora sighed, "Something must've happened with them for one of them to be so... disgusted." The Cinderace just sighed, then pulled Sora in the direction of the group. "Calm down, Cinderace!" Sora said as his Cinderace pulled him towards the group, then yelped as his Cinderace tripped. Sora landed a few meters away from the group face first in the ground. "Owwwwwwwww," he complained as he stood up, "My nose...!" His nose was bleeding a little bit. Then he noticed how close he was to the group and took a step back. "S-sorry, this hasn't really happened to me before," he said, "My Cinderace can be... a bit impulsive sometimes." Then he turned back. "I think my nose is broken," he said, this time quietly.

(OOC: No, I'm not planning on joining the group, Sora's still rolling solo)

Tuesday – Afternoon July 19
Ogi City – Beach, Whirl Archipelago
Johto Region​

The Blastoise's struggles were put to rest when the sweet bug-song lulled it to sleep. Not long after, Blastoise vanished into a microcosm of energy and was sucked into Reina’s great ball. The sudden and immediate disappearance of a massive object must’ve sent an unknown signal to the universe because physics remembered to kick in and water rushed to fill the vacant space. The resulting ‘vacuum’ created powerful water currents, like a misshapen whirlpool that dragged anything nearby towards its center.

Soon after the great ball shattered and Blastoise returned. Tens of tons of turtle was unceremoniously dumped back into the ocean. This, of course, meant Blastoise once more crashed into the water; its full weight would crush anything that had been dragged into the earlier vortex and throw up great battering waves.

Fortunately, our brave heroes had foreseen this outcome...maybe...probably...oh well, guess they’ll die ¯\(ツ)

Last edited:
Azumi Towers- Lumiose, Kalos - July 2nd.

"Oh?" Azumi looked at the group and nodded, "I'm going to use my dorm, since it's still assigned to me." She focused on Esther, "You're more than welcome to stay with me for the night. Then we can all meet up in the morning? We have each other's contact information, so it shouldn't be an issue."

That's when she noticed the boy with a Cinderace. The popular fire type wasn't a common sight in Kalos, but it was well known for being one of Leon's go to favorites. "Oh a Cinderace, what a nice Pokemon." That's when the kid ended up kissing the ground, nose first. "Um, are you okay? That looked painful."

Esther
Lumiose
Kalos Region​

Esther gently shook her head to reject Azumi’s offer. “I’ve got to train; still got an hour or two in before I need to set camp.”

The goth rose from her seat and returned her pokémon. Her back had faced the park entrance, so she hadn’t witnessed Sora’s blunder but the blood drip from his nose and the dust on his clothes keyed her in. Esther furrowed her brow. Was this kid lost? The Cinderace made her think he was from Galar, but his accent quite wasn’t like Elsie’s or any of the other people she’d met in Galar. Whatever, it didn’t really matter. He looked a bit younger than her, but she guessed he was old enough to handle himself. It was still crazy to her that parents allowed their children to journey the world at such tender ages; it would’ve never happened in Oblivia.

As Esther walked past, she retrieved a napkin and handed it to Sora. “Try to be more careful, kid.”
$3,889
Hand-woven kilt
Pokéballs x2

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Wilford Pine
Turffield Stadium, Galar Region
August 2nd
WCS Rank: 70,203

Despite Milo's preference to take it easy on beginning trainers, he had proven himself to be quite the crafty opponent. Unfortunately for him, Wilford had the resourcefulness to match his unorthodox tactics. By focusing on the blue and red portions of the Lombre's body, Thwackey noticed the murky glob of mud stand out against the aforementioned colors, allowing him to dodge the Mud Shot by jumping away. Unfortunately, the Lombre followed up with a knock off that was too quick to dodge, forcing Thwackey to block the attack with its sticks, reducing the impact but sustaining damage nonetheless. Despite irritation at being hit, Wilford had every intention of retaliating.

"Disrupt his balance, then finish him with Dual Branches," Soon after hearing the command, the Thwackey thrust the Lombre's attacking hand away, aiming to cause momentary stumbling before immediately thrusting both green glowing branches towards the opponent's exposed torso.

| Korutesu |

Nico Zacharias Flynn

"Oh yeah! I was thinking of joining you guys in the Camphrier Double Battle Tournament. Esther, since you're gonna train too, I'll come with you." Nico said, although maybe she wouldn't agree, seeing her current demeanor right now. Either way, he needed to train, since seeing how him and his Pokémon were.. not really on the fighting side of things, training was a must.

Pepper and Broccoli were also excited on training, mostly because Pepper is always fired up and wanting to fight, while Broccoli just wanted the thrill of things, plus, Broccoli loved doing new things.

"Well, if you guys are done eating, we can start cleaning up and be able to set up camp afterwards." He said to Monty and Azumi, waiting patiently for their answer.

Montagne Khastil

Long before anyone else noticed the newcomer, Oracle's gaze snapped up to the park entrance, her red eyes narrowed inquisitorily, and her hackles rose as she prepared herself for a possible battle. The Absol didn't know that small human or the pokémon with him, but she knew power when she saw it. The only question was whether the strangers were friend or foe to the Queen of the Battlefield.

Monty picked up on his partner's movement, and followed her eyes to watch the fast-approaching kid and his...what the hell was that thing? Azumi called it a Cinderace, but he'd never seen that pokémon or the kid before. They were making a beeline for the table like they knew them, though. What did he want? The criminal's right toes started tapping as adrenaline trickled into his system. Did they want a fight?

Monty's nerves were immediately calmed when the kid face-planted, and the criminal quietly snickered as his pokémon pulled him up. Maybe he wasn't a threat, after all.

"There're Centers up the Boulevards if it's broken, gosse." It was a dismissive direction, Lumiose hospitality's finest, but Monty still didn't take his eyes off the newcomer until Esther stomped past.

Fuck, she was already leaving again?!

"E- Wait! I'm coming with you!"

Monty abruptly stood from the table, slinging his bag back over his shoulder and nodding to Oracle for her to follow. The criminal gave a last look to Azumi— "Call me when you're getting up, yeah? We'll try and hit the road early."

He offered Nico a quick— "Thanks for the food, meet you on Route 5, eh?" —and went straight past broken-nose-kid to hustle after his tournament partner. Oracle threw an amused glance toward the kid as they passed. He made for quite the jester.

Monty and Oracle caught up to Esther before long. "Hey, let's train together, yeah?"

Desmond had watched with a nervous breath above the chaos as Aldon's Psychic partner worked to get Kricketune in position, with the Blastoise down and the burn removed this was a golden window to strike. And...it worked! The notes drifted toward its ears and sure enough the massive Pokemon seemed to fall asleep. It worked! It honestly worked and when Kricketune realized it it seemed to cheer happily on Wunder's back. "Tune!"

To make things even better, someone had tossed a great ball and it seemed to suck in the giant. "Oh hell yes this is oveerrrrrrrrr!?" Desmond had began to say before this sudden current came in like a vortex where the Blastoise was as it pulled things within the immediate area towards it. Kricketune and Wunder were within that range as Kricketune tried to use its smaller wings to "boost" them as Wunder had to try and pull them out of there.

However, not a moment later the Blastoise returned in place and produced a large wave around it that splashed all directions, Desmond had to adjust his glider higher as he'd only be able to watch and hope that Aldon and his Pokemon had gotten out of there. Though at this point his patience seemed to snap.

"SOMEBODY CATCH THIS STUPID THING! IT WON'T STAY ASLEEP FOR LONG!"​