• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokémon: Role Play Thread

Kai and Maia, Heads of the Medashi Family; Unranked//Unranked. Lost in the Northern Wild Area, Galar. July 25th.

Over the crest of a low, grassy hill Kai and Maia sat, sharing a bottle of water as they caught their breath. The pair had only been traveling for about 20 minutes, but hauling their luggage around was taxing when trying to evade wild Pokémon and keep their clothes clean. Maia's irises gleamed as she took in the sights of the rolling fields of grass and dancing trees that dotted the landscape. A gentle, cool breeze came from the distance that carried a chill in its wake.
"Which way should we go exploring first, Kai?" the younger inquired with a cheerful grin, excitedly kicking her feet in the grass as she sat upon her duffelbag. Her elder brother, not quite as amused with their detour, sighed and grumbled a response.

"That way, I guess." he spoke begrudgingly, indulging in his child sisters desire for exploration despite his longing to reach the hotel they were scheduled to be at hours ago and relax after their long and strenuous trip. He pointed North East, towards a large area of rock and sand that stuck out from the surrounding scenery, a small body of water to the left of it.

"Then let's get going, grumpy." Maia poked at his cheek before grasping her companion by the wrist and trying (despite the obvious difference in strength) to pull him up from his seat in the soil. Complying with her demands, Kai rose to his feet and the two collected their belongings before heading down the hill.

Thirty Minutes Later

The sound of feet on the grit of rocky terrain marked the Medashi's arrival into the area known as the Dusty Bowl, the shorter of the duo bouncing on her heels as they walked. Her face gave her emotions away with a glance, a twinkling expression plastered across her face. In contrast, Kai was glancing around with wariness, his eyes serious and narrowed as they scanned for any potential threat of attack by a wild Pokémon.
"Look," Maia shouted as she jumped up and down excitedly, pointing off in the distance. "Are those Croagunk?! We got those back home!"

Suddenly, a rustle from the brush to their left startled Kai as he dropped his duffel to the ground with a hefty thud. Hand grasping the pokeball in his jacket and drawing it out at lightning speed, he prepared to press the button and launch the red and white orb at the oncoming threat only to be relieved by a pair of Knicket springing from the tall grass; who in response to seeing the pair of humans dashed in opposite directions.

Breathing a sigh of relief, Kai and Maia simultaneously let out a chuckle. Shooting each other a glance, they made a silent agreement to never speak of such a silly incident. After all, what would it do to their reputation as breeders if the public thought they were afraid to get close to a little ol' Knicket? Their smiles wouldn't last long however, as a humongous crash shook the earth beneath them. Looking around in panic, the Medashi's struggled to locate the source of the commotion until Kai spotted something he hoped wasn't real.

A gigantic, green crest dotted with black peered over the top of a thick rock formation, cascading forward with another enormous thump to peer around the boulder it must have been napping behind. Kai scrambled to grab his bag off the dusty ground as he stared in horror, Maia frozen in place by the sheer size of what she was witnessing.
"Maia, run! That's a Tyranitar!!"

Kai scooped up his sister and slung her over his shoulder as he sprinted away as fast as his legs would carry him, his back buckling under the weight of his sister and both of their bags. Sweat running down his brow and heart racing faster than a Flygon's wings, the teen darted through a grouping of dead trees and didn't look back until he was sure they were out of sight.

Collapsing behind a boulder, Kai set his sister down next to him and heaved for fresh air as the little girl clung to his arm. "You good, Mai?" he asked her as she nodded without raising her face to look at him. "Good. Then let's get going, grumpy." he poked at her cheek, to which she couldn't help but smile a bit. Getting to their feet together and preparing themselves to press on by dusting off, the duo was hit by a harsh, chilling wind that demanded their attention.

The blast of freezing air faded as quickly as it had hit them, its source unclear until the siblings peered off in the distance. The silhouette of a familiar Pokémon sat ingrained into the ground, its features stricken with defeat. Hobbling away from the fallen Abomasnow was a person, supported by their Pokémon. It sort of resembled a Craniados, but not quite...

"Hey, are you okay?!" Maia shouted before Kai cupped her mouth.
"Did you learn nothing from what just happened?" He scolded her. Pointing to another figure in the distance with their own pokemon. "They've got help." he spoke matter of factly in hopes they wouldn't have to interact with these strangers.

"Well what if they need more help? Let's go." Maia snarked before heading in the direction of the figures in a hurry. Of course, Kai followed but not without rolling his eyes.
"One thing after the next..."

(@Cmeriwether @IDKWhatUserNameToDo |
Kat and Kaden)

Mahou the Alakazam and Michiko 'Mistress' Mitsumune
Date:
June 2nd
Location: Tangelo Island Pokemon Center, Tangelo Island, Orange Island Archipelgo

Interactions: @Godjacob (Adrianne), @Merciless Medic (Reggie), @ThAtGuY101 (Briar)

The appearance of Ace the Spearow on this supposed battlefield was enough to cause the weakened Aralia the Ferrothorn to come spinning back to her owner. Michiko scowled. She would not be beaten this easy. She returned the plant beast as it was about to swing at her and then sent out a large Rattata. It was wearing a red focus sash on its head.

"What is MY problem? What's YOURS?!" Mistress addressed Adrianne's concerns. "You walked in her with MY Pokemon. Mahou is MINE. I OWN him. Do you not understand PROPERTY?!" She yelled. "Curse this. I just wanted to get my inventions finished, to fix my gadgets and do my experiments alone! I didn't need this! Nezumi, use Crunch!" She pointed towards Adrianne's direction as the purple rat Pokemon darted forward. However, a strange magic surrounded it as a purple energy surrounded the poor rodent. It was flung across the room by a Psychic attack.

"You won't even get within an inch of them!" Mahou exclaimed as his eyes flickered white with the psychic attack on the Rattata. Michiko looked furious as her Pokemon had fainted within an instant!

As he saw Reggie knock to the side, Mahou hovered close to him. "My sincere apologies for this mess. I do hope you are okay."

The Alakzam turned his head as he saw Michiko with a dazed yet shocked expression. He glanced over to the door and saw various officers and other people entering the room. It had finally happened. His 'trainer' had been caught! And like a Wyrdeer caught in the headlights did Michiko freeze, as if engulfed by an ice beam! "It wasn't me!" She shouted.

In an instant, Michiko tried to hide herself, running out of the way, but failed, as she was caught. Mahou hovered into the middle of the room. "Attention! My name is Mahou the Alakazam. That woman over there in the white lab coat is the suspect. She WAS her trainer. However, I denounce her!" He spoke in the mind of Nurse Joy and the Officer Jenny and other law enforcement authorities that might be in the area. Also, his voice could be heard in the minds of all of those in the Pokemon Center. "All my life I have been abused. ABUSED, hear me?! This trainer's name is Michiko Mitsumune and she has lived a criminal life all of her adulthood! After catching me in the TCG islands, she enacted a decade's long period of harsh experimentation and torture, forcing me to do things I didn't want to do!"

"I was one of the stronger ones. I tried to rebel against her will, but she ALWAYS insisted I follow her and follow her I did because I feared that she would do bad things to me if I rebelled. She also taught me many new things such as the ability to long distance teleport, which expanded my powers greatly but I soon learnt that I was a tool of war. I thought the great movements around the world to free the Pokemon from slavery and war had ended!? I was wrong. In time, my mistress, Michiko, had joined the villanious Team Snagem, a force for evil in Orre, but this time, they had come to the TCG islands. Armed with Snag Balls, they stole hundreds of Pokemon before they were defeated and Michiko proposed to be their new boss when their remnants decided to follow her! She became their godmother, their gang leader and they attempted organised crime! Humans and Pokemon were killed because of their actions! And I was expected to shut my mouth or face death! What remained of Snagem's remnants and Michiko came to Unova, where they stole a Pokemon."

The Alakazam used his psychic attack to lift Aralia's poke ball into the air. Out came the half-fainted Ferrothorn, spirals in her eyes. Michiko was horrified by the account as it was but was even more so by the fact that Mahou's powers were only growing. "Observe. Aralia the Ferrothorn. To most, she appears like an ordinary Ferrothorn. However she does NOT belong to Michiko! She was STOLEN using a snag ball! Her real trainer is a Botonist in Castelia City in Unova, where she hid out for multiple years!"

Mahou lifted another snag ball out of Michiko's pocket revealing Nezumi the Rattata once again. Rattata rushed towards Mahou but fell to the floor due to exhaustion. "Nezumi the Rattata. Again, ANOTHER stolen Pokemon! Michiko stole him from a trainer, this time a young veteran near Pallet Town. She was trying to start a new life for herself FOR THE THIRD TIME. To do this, she would consistantly abuse me to the point where my teleportation abilities were extended and then we were able to get away from the cops! To this end, I have NO sympathy for her! Her actions disgust me! Recently, she took me and fled AGAIN from Kanto in quite the ridiculous raid of the Saffron City gym. I have no time for her now. Cops, Nurse Joy, trainers of random Orange Island Pokemon Center, you have heard my testimony! I wish to break free from this madness."

Finally, Mahou used psychic to pull Michiko's bag toward him, it opened and the various contents of the bag were exposed, including various snag balls and some dubious-looking vials of chemicals. However, a pink disc was also seen which went flying towards him as a strange energy created a popping sound.

"This is ridiculous! Are you REALLY going to listen to what THIS animal is saying? He is a beast, a MONSTER and he WILL destroy the Orange Islands if he sets-" Michiko's defence was interrupted by the yellow fox Pokemon.

"Enough! You HAD your chance! But you blew it! You decided to pick a fight with CHILDREN in the MIDDLE of a Pokemon Center! What were you thinking?! Now you are well and truely caught!" Suddenly, the Alakazam was filled from the energy of the disc, which was revealed to be a TM. "Imprison you devil!" Ethereal chains were launched into the air by Mahou, four of them, as they swam like snakes through the sky and chased Michiko as she ran. However, she gave up when two chains appeared in front of her, before turning to see the other two. She was surrounded by the chains, green and they closed in on her before she was entrapped and had no room for her to leave. Mahou spoke to the officers. "She's yours. You can take her away now. Meanwhile, I will require another trainer...and therapy, to make sure I am well."

Kaden Miller - 25th July - Giant’s Mirror, Wild Area, Galar
Kaden only seemed to barely have enough time to process everything that the woman was explaining to him before the Abomasnow was handled, caught by the blue haired woman. The Blizzard died down in an instant. The woman wearing a labcoat was not faring well at all though, presumably due to being ill equipped for the cold. Then suddenly, a giant blue Tyrantrum popped out of its pokeball to help its trainer. Even without the rock-dragon pokemon's roar, Kaden saw clearly that the woman needed help, "Etna go. She needs warmth," the coordinator said in a worried tone as the Hisuian Arcanine huffed and sprinted over, slowing down when they reached the other trainer and her pokemon. Etna walked in front of the lab coat wearing woman to let her take support off of her if she needed it, as she emitted more heat to let her warm up.

Kaden hopped off of his Arcanine, looking up to marvel at the Shiny Tyrantrum. It's not everyday you see a trainer with a Shiny pokemon at least. He quickly looked down again though to make sure the woman that caught the Abomasnow would be okay. He could marvel at the shiny later, hopefully.

"Stay by Etna until you're fully warmed up. Hypothermia is very serious," the Sinnohian said, giving the fire-rock type pokemon some pets before hearing someone shout if they needed more assistance, making Etna also perk up as she was always excited to meet new people with her tail wagging excitedly. A pair of kids both with red hair seemed to approach them, "The situation is under control for now, thank you," Kaden said with a striking smile before turning his attention to the woman, "Just making sure that she'll be alright as well,"

Gwen Tucker - 20th of June - Route 217, Sinnoh

Pokemon on field: Cobalt the Piplup vs Rocket Zangoose
Item: N/A
Field Effect: N/A

Gwen was ready to hit the strange red machine, but then suddenly a Zangoose lept out from behind and attacked Cobalt, "No! Uh- Bubble!" the girl called out and after being hit by Fury Swipes from the Cat Ferret Pokemon roughly two times, the small Penguin Pokemon managed to gain distance and launched a small cluster of bubbles at the Normal Type pokemon. This had to be one of those goons pokemon, Gwen was sure of it. She gripped at the rock in her hand and looked at the whirring machine. Trying to both destroy the machine and battle, Gwen prepared herself to strike the enlarged air freshener looking machine.

Gwen Tucker - July 19th - Goldenrod City Underground, Johto
The next day, Gwen was feeling a considerable amount better. Perhaps it was that fight with the Hex maniac that had managed to light up her battle spirit again, but she wasn't so sure. Maybe it was just a fluke? Well.. Cobalt did demonstrate a very interesting move in cleaving the Energy Ball. Perhaps more training would yield her more answers to all of her questions?

"Huh?" Gwen said, all too engulfed in her own thoughts before she realized what Ron said and simply followed the punk man to wherever he was leading her. Turning into an alleyway, she kept close to Ron before realizing that they were going down. Gwen wasn't aware that something like this was in Goldenrod. The young girl looked around, taking up all the different shops and places propped up in this underground section of the city while making sure to follow Ron.

"A massage? Everyone put in good effort to train yesterday and everything, yeah.." Gwen said, knowing that rest was important. For anyone really. That's at least what Naka had told her a handful of times. Of course her pokemon deserved rest, no doubt, but Gwen couldn't allow herself to sit still really. She couldn't slack off when she could be doing a lot more.

Katherine Kyla "Kat" Arsodel, Unranked, Giant's Mirror, Wild Area, Galar, July 25th.

Kat looked at the two that were approaching weakly, as The Blue One Roared Again, for help. That was when an Arcaninie, how this one had darker tufts of fur, but the fur is smoother than she would expect as the Arcanine stopped in front of her as she heard a voice.

"Stay by Etna until you're fully warmed up, Hypothermia is very serious."

Kat sat next to the strange Arcanine, warming up as The Blue One looked to see what was around, and saw two younger individuals approaching the situation. As such she looked up to see a young man, clean shaven, with dark hair cut into a quiff style. His yellow eyes having a look of marvel at The Blue One at first, but then a more serious look after he sent the Arcanine.

"T-thank you," Kat shivered from taking that dive off her Wailord, "I-I g-got k-knocked off my W-Wailord as I w-was explaining w-what h-happened."

She then saw the Strange Arcanine wag its tail at the sight of two kids approaching the situation as The Blue One waited, staying by his trainer's side.

@IDKWhatUserNameToDo (Kaden) @H47E

Kai and Maia, Heads of the Medashi Family; Unranked//Unranked. Giant's Mirror, Northern Wild Area, Galar. July 25th.

Footfalls crunched against loose soil and gravel as the Medashi siblings darted in the direction of the distant figures, the smaller of the two leading the charge by quite a few feet. The duo spotted one of the silhouetted strangers hastily dart across the stretch of open field towards the distressed trainer on an Arcanine, it's mane pitch in color like charcoal; Hisuian according to the textbooks the well-educated children were forced to read in their earlier years. The warmth of the beastial fire-type would be more than enough to warm the Abomasnows victim, but regardless of this the Medashi's didnt slow their pace until they were near.

"The situation is under control now, thank you. Just making sure that she'll be alright as well." one of the trainers reassured them.

"Thank Arceus, that was a close one!" Maia called out in an uplifting tone, now skipping towards the pair of trainers as her brother trudged up behind her. "Are you alright? Abomasnow are pretty tough so ya gotta be careful, this sorta thing happens all the time in Snowpoint." She continued before turning her attention to the male who decided to play hero.
"You sorta look familiar... Have you been on TV before or somethin'?" the little girl inquired with a gleam in her gaze.

Reaching into his duffel, Kai snagged the remainder of a snack bar that sat abandoned at the bottom of the bag. Splitting it in half without a word, he offered the treat to both the blue Tyrantrum and the Arcanine. While he hadn't bothered to ask the trainers that owned the mons if this was okay, he figured they deserved a reward for their hard work.
"I'm Kai, she's Maia." he spoke bluntly, turning to the shivering woman and offering her his fancy jacket with an outstretched arm, the breast pocket embroidered with their family crest. "You'll warm up faster if you trap the heat." He added as his eyes trailed to her Tyrantrum.

The small dinos Kai had seen in his trips through the Kalos region were red, but this one was visually different - it was shiny! While rare in itself, this specimen was worth a fortune in the breeding world! Wondering to himself, the Medashi boy calculated its worth in the back of his mind...

(@IDKWhatUserNameToDo, Kaden)
(@Cmeriwether, Kat)

Wednesday, July 6th – 8:00 am
Esther
Camphrier Town,
Kalos​
『 Pyrrha | Kasriel | Maçiera | L’ Basseau | Pari | Houndour 』​
Interactions: Monty ( @~Patriot~ )

It was a picture ripped from the pages of a fairy tale, a grim fairy tale, but a fairy tale nonetheless: an adolescent girl, (unwillingly) surrounded by the creatures of nature, draped in (gothic) finery, a pokéflute to her lips, (crooked) notes filled the air.

♪̵̧͊̀͋̿ ̸̬̉♫̴̨̡̛̥̖͐̈́ ̷͖̼́̌ ̷͍̖̹̀ ̷̡͇̾̈͋͆ ̶̜͕͇̲͛̈́♪̴͎͇̽̈́̄ ̶̖̣͌́̂͘ͅ♫̷̭̌̏̾̕ ̴̤̆͜͝ͅ ̵̮̪̳̓̿ ̷͇́͌♪̶̼̮͓̎ ̶̤̋̈̉͆♫̶̥͔̇̈́ ̷̯̜̃̅̈͜

Those pokémon who could fly away did so in a right hurry; those who couldn’t suffered through the melody. Pyrrha had gone catatonic, Kasriel learned to play possum, Houndour whimpered and covered her ears, Çiera did her best imitation of a mandrake, Susu danced, and Pari…Pari had had enough. Psychic power gathered and— “Ow!”

---

As it so happened, owning a pokéflute did not equate to being any good at playing the pokéflute. And unfortunately, instruments were not Esther’s strong suit. Whatever calming effects the Pokéflute was supposed to have were utterly lost in the cacophony of the Oblivian’s shit playing. The pokéflute would…take some time.

Despite the setback, Esther was still in a good mood. Yesterday they’d stuck it to those precocious, lab-sponsored shits and she’d been on cloud nine ever since. The afterparty had been great, a fancy dinner in an even fancier establishment, and where Monty, Nico, and Azumi had continued to party into the night, Esther had retired early.

Even now she hadn’t the foggiest idea where they were. She hadn’t seen them check-in the Inn last night and neither had she seen them at breakfast this morning. Oh well, they’d come around when they were rea—Ring~! Ring~!—An unfamiliar caller ID displayed itself on her pokétch.

“Uh...Hello?”

"Yes, I do know him.”

“He did WHAT! Oh…I’m sooo sorry… Yes, don’t worry. I’ll be there soon.”

Esther hung up with a grimace on her lips. Speak of the devil… Ugh, now she had to bail Monty out of jail.

Esther scowled something fierce as she pushed Monty out of the station. Her face was a mask of disgust and revulsion. The holding cells had looked like a mess and smelt even worse; then again, what did you expect when you stuffed a bunch of sweaty drunks into a box and left them overnight? It was rank and rancid; one whiff of that cell and Esther was sure someone had barfed all over the floors. She wasn’t sure how she felt about that since she had found Monty on the floor, but she hoped and prayed that he hadn’t been sleeping in any of that nastiness. That said, he still smelt like a long day of exertion and alcohol.

“Okay stinky, let’s get you cleaned up.”

$6,320 | Pokéball x 0 | Practice Ball | PokéToy | PokéFlute

Quilt Set

Hammock Set

First-Aid Kit

Flashlight

Toiletries

Water Bottle (1/2 Gallon)

Water Purifier & Filter

Gothic Lolita Set (Clothing)

Lace Set (Clothing)

Chic Asymmetry Set (Clothing)

Winter Gear

Climbing Gear

Swimwear

Montagne Khastil
July 6 — Camphrier Town, Kalos

Fuck. This was annoying. Montagne Khastil's head felt like some Fighting-Type was using it for striking practice, and as he came to on Camphrier Town's drunk tank floor he cursed his natural proclivity toward a good time.

The night was going well. They'd crushed those stuck-up lab trainers, he'd gotten the painting for Cormier, and the festival was the perfect time to blow off some steam with a bottle(s?) of wine and some cognac shots. Sure, he might have been the only one really partying in their group, but that just meant he had to party for four, right?

Then, four people's worth of party deep, some random bumped into him? Then started pressing him about it?!

Monty wasn't one to resort to violence of all things, but in his defense it was the easiest and most entertaining option. One thing led to another, someone's fist hit someone's jaw in a perfect display of the "one hitter quitter", and the gangster was given a choice by a couple of nearby cops; a drunk and disorderly conduct charge or a night in the drunk tank.

The deal of a lifetime, really. Luckily Monty had enough of his wits about him to leave his team with Esther before he even went out, much to Oracle's consternation, so he didn't have to worry about them while he picked out a spot on the surprisingly piss-free and comfortable concrete floor.

His savior came before long, but Monty was obviously more happy to see her than Esther was to see him. Maybe he couldn't blame her, with the cell's smell that probably rubbed off on him during his stay, but like an angel from heaven she guided him to salvation.

With his eyes crusty and hardly able to see in the morning light through his hangover, Monty fully trusted Esther to lead him back to their hotel where a shower, fresh clothes, and a hot breakfast waited for him. Mmmm, he could feel the hotel's carpeted floor underfoot already.

Wait. That wasn't carpet. And why could he hear running water?

"Where are w-"

SPLOOOOOSH!

"AH! FUCK!"

Heartbreak. Torment. Betrayal! Monty's eyes snapped open after a torrential downpour of water SLAMMED! into him and knocked him on his ass into the edge of Camphrier's river, and what did he see? Esther, her team, and Oracle laughing at his plight!

Clothes soaked and pride wounded, the blushing Kalosian struggled to his feet. Scowling fiercely at the assorted group, he barked, "What the hell's so funny?!"

Charlotte

Date: July 24
Pokemon Team: Fernando (Infernape male level 52), Dini (Alakazam male level 52), Splash (Floatzel female level 49), Bolero (Roserade male level 52), Hatari (Luxray female level 52), Tiburon (Garchomp female level 48 ), Radar (Lanturn male level 32)
Interactions: Billy Carmichael (@Cmeriwether) Desmond Andrews (@Godjacob) Aldon (@ThAtGuY101)

When Charlotte came to, she saw Billy standing in front of her.

"ARE YOU CRAZY?!"

Tough talk, considering she almost made bird food out of herself a moment ago. She watched as the Staraptor took a dive at Aldon.

"Duck!" Charlotte screamed.

This bird brain wasn't quitting. They needed a real plan. Let's see, Staraptor's weaknesses were Rock, Electric, and Ice-type moves. To bad Charlotte didn't have her Pokémon. The only thing she had was....No. It couldn't work. Charlotte dug through her backpack furiously. She pulled out her cellphone.

"Hold on!" She shouted. She swiped through her screen saver until she found what she was looking for. It was a bookmarked Mewtube episode: TOP 20 ELECTRIC-TYPE POKEMON.

"Here goes nothing."

Charlotte turned her phone's volume up full blast and hit play. Every combinations of roars, screeching, and howls imaginable from Pokémon like Magnezone, Manectric, and Electivire boomed from her cellphone.

Last edited:
Billy Carmichael, Rank 20,000, Safari Zone, Johto, July 24th, currently dealing with a Brave Birding Staraptor.

Staraptor hit a boulder as it aimed for Aldon. It got up, teetering more than a Spinda as it then picked up flight. As it turned around, it saw that the trainers were still alive, well, two of them.

"Charlotte, keep low," Billy called out, then whispered, "If Kusunoki were here, it would probably have fled."

He then stared down the Staraptor as it flew in for another swoop at Billy and Charlotte. Billy knew he had to do something. However, Charlotte's cell started playing Electric Type noises. Billy smirked, and got his device to play audio recordings of Seashell.

"Maybe this will scare off Staraptor." Billy responded to Charlotte.

Staraptor was more pissed, however it then Brave Birded well over Billy's and Charlotte's heads.

"Huh?"

@Charlotte Pryce @Godjacob @ThAtGuY101

Charlotte

Pokemon Team: Fernando (Infernape male level 52), Dini (Alakazam male level 52), Splash (Floatzel female level 49), Bolero (Roserade male level 52), Hatari (Luxray female level 52), Tiburon (Garchomp female level 48 ), Radar (Lanturn male level 32)
Interactions: Billy Carmichael (@Cmeriwether) Desmond Andrews (@Godjacob) Aldon (@ThAtGuY101)

Charlotte shut her eyes. She couldn't bear to watch. Instead of getting bulldozed by that flying menace, she felt a rush of wind sweep past. Charlotte opened one eye. She saw the Staraptor streak above her and Billy's heads.

"What's happening?" Charlotte stared at Billy. "Is it Brave Birding away?"

Wednesday, July 6th – 8:05 am
Esther
Camphrier Town,
Kalos​
Interactions:

Esther ignored Monty’s outrage. Where did he get off being angry? She hadn’t even started laying into him yet! Words failed to convey her second-hand embarrassment, so Esther simply pulled up today’s copy of the Camphrier newspaper and projected it. The headlines read: Shabboneau Champions arrested after drunken brawl. It would’ve been bad and not so bad if only Monty’s face had been on the front page, but noOoOoO, the reports couldn’t resist sensationalizing a story. The photographer had gotten a good shot of her expression, sadistic glee as they wailed on yesterday’s lab trainers, and had slapped it right on the front page. Monty might’ve been too drunk to notice, but rumors were already flying, and they painted Esther, sweet little Esther, as some sadistic femme fatale! Her (non-existent) reputation was ruined!

The Oblivian’s malevolent glare said all there was to say about with whom she laid the blame. This was all Monty’s fault!

“Nothing’s funny, but you missed a spot.” Embarrass her first thing in the morning, eh? ”Here, let me help.” She’d show them. “Susu, Hydro Pump!”

Next, she was going after the reporter.

Quilt Set

Hammock Set

First-Aid Kit

Flashlight

Toiletries

Water Purifier & Filter

Lace Set (Clothing)

Winter Gear

Climbing Gear

Swimwear

Reginald Valerias​

Date: June 2
Pokemon Team: Emeric the Shiny Haunter, Elvira the Munna, Bob the Shedinja, Large Marge the Drifloon, Missy the Misdreavus, Jones the Frillish, Legion the White-Striped Basculin, Mankey
WCS Rank: 72,758

Interactions: Briar Hightower (ThAtGuY101), Adrianne Silvers (Godjacob), Michiko and Mahou the Shiny Alakazam (Max Million)

And then there was the appearance of the Rattata. Reggie wondered if Michiko was going to continue to dig herself further into her grave, but apparently she did. The Mistress yelled at Adrianne, Reggie - despite his migraine - stood close beside her. He figured Adrianne could handle herself, but a bit of backup wouldn't be too bad. However, hearing the word "property" escape Michiko's lips had him squinting in rage.

Hearing Crunch being used, Reggie visible shuddered. Dark-Type moves always freaked him out. The darkness aligning the teeth of the rat was thankfully interrupted as Mahou threw it away with a little bit of psychic energy.

They were watching the dissolution of a trainer from their Pokemon. It was likely going to be something Adrianne was going to be horrified yet relieved to see. Yet, this was the realities of life when it came to harsh trainers, and Reggie was glad Adrianne got to see the other side of the coin.

He waved off the concerned Mahou, giving him a pained smile. "'M fine..."

Hearing her say it wasn't me already had the cops rolling their eyes. They soon lost their tension in their bodies. Before the Ariados and Primeape could even do anything, they watched the Alakazam go on a ranting monologue and subdue his trainer with Imprison. At the end of it and after gaining information from the Alakazam and hearing Michiko's interrupted outburst, Officer Jenny raised an eyebrow.

"Hm, so we got an international criminal on the loose. Interpol would like some words with her then. This is outside of our jurisdiction. I'm not aware of what happens outside of the Orange Islands, so if this Snagem team has anything to do with another region or Interpol, it'll go to them. No need to yell in our heads so much, dear Alakazam. You'll give us migraines." Her voice was soothing yet humorous, in contrast to Nurse Joy's airy yet stern tone earlier. "We'll handle it from here. Glad to see you away from an abuser. That'll just be added to her undoubtedly long list of charges."

The Ariados at her side got the silent cue and skittered over to the stuck body of Michiko, spraying her with tough, silken threads. The String Shot coiled around her in many many layers, turning her into a silky egg, allowing the Imprison chains to either fade or be used to further bind her. The Primeape then walked over, gleefully snorting as she unceremoniously took the body and threw her over her shoulder, then chuckle-snorting as she walked away.

Meanwhile, Officer Jenny began writing a ticket. "How did this conflict start?"

Reggie had heard what Mahou said in this... show? He didn't know. It sure felt like it though, but it only served to make him feel bad for the Alakazam and the Pokemon Michiko stole. He spoke up when Officer Jenny asked. "Well, we saw her and Alakazam get teleported above the island. They came to shore and began asking around for help, with that lady being out cold, so we helped them to the Pokemon Center. Michiko began accusing us of stealing her Pokemon when we were just talking to the Alakazam to get an idea of where they came from, and I uh..." He scratched the back of his head, chuckling. "Yelled and wanted to pelt her with someone's phone and napkin dispenser, maybe even use the Choice Specs she had too, but I didn't have enough juice to do that and I got knocked to the side. So now I just hurt. Then that whole screaming match happened and she thought I was going to apparently kill her with it? So she sent out her Ferrothorn to make mince meat of me."

As Officer Jenny clicked her tongue, she sighed. "Fine, I will cite you a fine for disorderly conduct, but seeing as there was good reason and it was against a criminal who already has a warrant out for her arrest, I won't arrest you. However, it'll still be on your record, so don't use your psychic ability unlawfully, regardless of your strength." She then looked to Adrianne and Briar, taking glances at Mahou every once in a while in her explanation. "Just so we're clear, if she already didn't have a warrant out for her arrest, I'd have to cite all of you for disorderly conduct and destroying the peace of the Pokemon Center." She looked over to Nurse Joy. "Who started yelling?"

"The woman we took care of..." She said somewhat somberly.

"Hm, then luck's on your side. The rest of you are off the hook. No other charges for you either, mister. But just so everyone's on the same page, Pokemon trainers are sometimes tasked or given leniency when it comes to apprehending criminals. Just as long as the criminals are in the middle of making such actions and there's proof or have a warrant out for their arrest, you may lawfully detain them and wait for officers to arrive. However, using Pokemon moves on a person is very dangerous, so unless your Pokemon know what they're doing to prevent egregious injuries, I would advise against using your Pokemon against others. That, in itself, is a felony." With that out of the way, and the two officers already aiding the Primeape outside, Officer Jenny bowed respectfully to everyone there. She already had her hands full now, as she had to see cases of any stolen Pokemon in Unova, Kanto, and if Saffron City wanted her.

"Is there anything else I should be made aware of or any questions?" She asked.

That's when Reggie piped up. "What about the stolen Pokemon?"

Jenny hummed. "Well, we don't exactly have anyone in our force who can leave the island right now to find the trainers who had the Rattata and Ferrothorn. I don't want to task either of you to take care of it either unless it's something you want to do. Two of you look like tourists, and one of you is still rather young. If you do want to give them back, I will put an indicator on your profiles to let other officers from other regions know that you are carrying stolen Pokemon for the express purpose of giving them back to their trainers if you so wish to do so. That way, if there is still a case for the missing Pokemon, you won't be charged as suspects for the Pokenapping. If you want to keep them for yourself, that's not my call to make. Either way, I'll make notes for those cases if there are any that they've been found. I'm sure, regardless of what decision you end up doing, that seeing their original trainers would be a good idea."

Well, that was helpful. Reggie looked at Mahou, then to Adrianne and Briar, wondering if they should take the Pokemon with them. He then looked at Mahou. "Well, I can help Mahou by having him on my team for now. If he wants to stay or go to someone else, that's fine, I don't mind either way. I'd like to strengthen my psychic abilities and I can help him just be with a better trainer, even if I won't use him for battling. He needs to rest his psychic abilities first." He started, then looked at Mahou and the others to see if they agreed.

Still, thinking back, the fact Mahou was abused, that Michiko came from the TCG Islands, became a criminal for most of her adult life, getting caught up in Snagem's plots... It was all a bit much. If Pokemon and humans were killed because of Michiko's actions, then it was likely Interpol would really like to have her.

Nakano Saito & Ron Towers​

Date: 1 Month Ago (26 years old); June 20
Naka's Pokemon Team: Chu the Pichu, Fluffy the Flareon, Hanu the Infernape, Yuki the Froslass, Aero the Aerodactyl, Orochi the Zweilous, Silenus the Sceptile, Mudster the Swampert
Ron's Pokemon Team: Furia the Hisuian Typhlosion, Linkin the Blastoise, Monstar the Tyranitar, Evanes the Skarmory, Marley the Kantonian Raichu, Luz the Espeon

Interactions (Ron, Silenus, Fluffy): Gwen Tucker and Cobalt the Piplup (IDKWhatUserNameToDo)

Note: Hecotoro has left the RPing scene, so he's given me permission to auto Ron and his Pokemon for the time being.

The Zangoose screeched as the bubbles hit him, the Zangoose shielding his face from the popping bubbles before charging at the penguin again. However, he glanced at the human and saw she had a rock in her hand. He went to swipe at her hand, yet the contact of the rock was made on the machine. It jittered and whirred unevenly, as if it was made with happy thoughts and Elmer's glue. It didn't seem very sturdy.

Meanwhile, Ron had broken out into a brawl with the three grunts, their two Pokemon finding it difficult to attack the Flareon and Sceptile without their instructions. The Houndoom had successfully poisoned Flareon with Toxic, but the Flareon's Guts activated, his body shining with orange energy. Sceptile's body was also glowing with a greenish glow as he was assaulted with Ice Shard and Ice Beam, which he purposefully took.

Silenus smashed his glowing fist into the ground, vines shooting out from the ground and even the stalagmites to catch the Sneasel. The Frenzy Plant was so strong that it began displacing the cavern floor, causing the entire area around to shake, which also bothered the machine where Gwen was fighting at. There were so many thorny vines that even with the Sneasel's agile body and quick use of Ice-Type moves to slow them down and shatter the plantlife, it still ended up getting hit and smashed around, and then finally crushed under the plants.

Fluffy meanwhile had used Quick Attack to dodge another Flamethrower, then watched as the Houndoom turned his head to stare down Ron, who had already pummeled two of the three grunts to the ground. The Houndoom charged, the grunt stepped back to dodge Ron's gut punch, and Fluffy became a blur. Using Quick Attack to fuel his approach, the white glow of the attack then grew in strength. Using the momentum of Quick Attack, he managed to smash his body against the Houndoom, redirecting his Fire Fang from hitting Ron, and making it land into his trainer on the floor. The Facade was strong, yet due to taking a hit and the burn, the Flareon's ears fell and he groaned in pain, his body shaking to stay standing.

----

Meanwhile, Naka and Furia braved the storm. They more they traveled eastward, the harsher the storm got. Naka took refuge against Furia's side and behind her cloak of flames, keeping warm and close to each other. They crawled up a hill, and the ground shook slightly. Unsure of what that was, they continued. That was when Naka heard the unmistakable sound of an Abomasnow's guttural roar.

"It's an Abomasnow up ahead." She told Furia, patting her back to let her know it was time to fire flames. Snorting, Furia's maw glowed and she blew out a stream of fire, the Flamethrower being directed side to side to light up the way. It revealed three Abomasnow, some Team Rocket grunts in snow gear, a Vanilluxe, an Alolan Ninetales, and an Aurorus. Naka pointed them out. "They're all weak to Fire except that one. Flamethrower that one anyway."

The Team Rocket grunts yelled out their commands, the Pokemon unleashing six Ice Beams at them. However, with Furia's second stream of flames, the Ice Beams couldn't penetrate, and the fire managed to catch one of the Abomasnows on fire, the creature screeching. With a cocky, smug grin, Furia roared, stomping towards them menacingly as she spewed flames at them all, wanting them all to turn into puddles.

Ron Towers​

Date: July 19
Ron's Pokemon Team: Furia the Hisuian Typhlosion, Linkin the Blastoise, Monstar the Tyranitar, Evanes the Skarmory, Marley the Kantonian Raichu, Luz the Espeon

Interactions: Gwen Tucker (IDKWhatUserNameToDo)

Note: Hecotoro has left the RPing scene, so he's given me permission to auto Ron and his Pokemon for the time being.

Gwen was still wrapped in her own thoughts and Ron wondered if it was still the gym badge loss that bothered her. Still, no use dwelling on it now. Once they approached the stand, a masseuse was there. Even if the location was sketchy, everything there looked sterile. It was the least sketchiest thing here. "Two Pokemon massages." He said, forking over some money, glancing at Gwen to give the guy her Pokemon, and then retreated to lean against a nearby wall.

Crossing his arms, he took note of everyone around them. Some were talking about the businesses above ground, others about Whitney (heh, at least she's doing good without him), and the programs on the radio. Nothing out of the ordinary, yet he caught wind of some hushed conversations down the hall. The two people talking were really animated, like it was an argument. Having battles down here wasn't too uncommon, but it did pose as a threat to the city's infrastructure.

Still, wasn't his problem, but it did make him wonder what they were talking about. He noticed people walking by them would cause them to pause, and then they'd continue. He'd have to get close and hear what they were saying somehow.

He looked at Gwen to see if she was busy.

Nakano Saito​

Date: July 24 (26yo)
Pokemon Team (with Safari Zone Staff): Mudster the Swampert, Aero the Aerodactyl, Silenus the Sceptile, Hattie the Hatterene, Chu the Pichu, Fluffy the Flareon, Brute Tooth the Barraskewda, Orochi the Zweilous

Interactions: Theo Hightower (Sir Krazz), Johnathan (Red Gallade)

It was strange how ordinary Theo's world was. It was almost too ordinary. Nothing like the Pokemon they had here. It was strange.

Naka stared down the bull, only for a Rhyhorn to interrupt. She watched as the two Pokemon fought right in front of her, then the rhino evolved, becoming a Rhydon and throwing the Tauros to into a tree. And now... It was looking at her.

Hearing dibs behind her, she laughed. "You gonna wrestle this thing, Johnathan? Here, I'll help. And yes, I am crazy!" Yes, she heard Theo. She looked back at the bull, probably inciting the Rhydon to charge at her for breaking eye contact. "You want me, cocky-fuck? Come and get me!" She then booked it while grabbing a rock from the ground, sprinting for a different tree from the one the Tauros hit, jumped off its side, and used the vertical momentum to grab a branch as she swung expertly on top. Before the Rhydon could hit the tree, she jumped to a nearby tree, becoming a literal monkey as she swung from branch to branch.

She looked at the Rapidash, grabbing a Sitrus Berry and throwing it at the ground nearest to the Rapidash. "Go, Rapidash, go!" She then threw a rock at the Rhydon to get its attention on her and no one else. "Come and get me, you rocky brute!" If this Rhydon had a sense of humor, it'd throw a rock at her. And she was counting on it, too.

Last edited:
Kaden Miller - 25th July - Giant’s Mirror, Wild Area, Galar
"Ah, I'm glad I happened to be here. You managed to take care of that Abomasnow mighty fine," Kaden replied to the woman and stayed by Arcenine's side, making sure that the eager fire-type wouldn't dart off. Well, at this point Etna could stay still, but in the back of his mind Kaden still just wanted to make sure, "Etna, stay," he said to his pokemon and patted on her side again. The coordinator then turned his attention to the two children who approached him and the apparent researcher.

Etna's eyes looked at the treat with big eyes, sniffed at it before pressing her maw against the boy's hand and taking it from him. In mere seconds the treat was already gone and left the Arcanine licking her snout and tail continuously wagging.

"Oh?" Kaden said simply to the young girl. He wasn't as recognized in Galar as he was in Sinnoh, which made sense as he had only done competitions in his home region. Neither was it impossible to be recognized outside either, "Not sure how much Sinnoh broad casts are shown in Galar, but I'm Kaden Miller, coordinator and at your service," he introduced himself with a bow and a hand to his chest. Honestly he was a little surprised to be recognized by his face instead of Etna, the much more unique quality of him and his coordination career.

Pokemon on field: Cobalt the Prinplup vs Rocket Zangoose

Gwen yelped as she saw the Zangoose try to swipe at her. Cobalt squeaked in horror when he saw his opponent take charge at his trainer instead. In response, he used Peck and took charge at the Normal-type pokemon and was determined to keep it off of Gwen. Still, she managed to strike the red machine. It jittered and made very unhappy noises. It still stood up though, but the young girl was about to change that. She wound her leg back and swung it right at the pathetic looking food-processor look-a-like machine with all her might.

Gwen seemed to snap back to the moment when Ron ordered two massages. Two? Was he going to have one of his own pokemon be massaged? Well, either way she would have to pick which one of her pokemon would get the treat. Maybe she could give something nice to her other pokemon? Well, both Cobalt and Ozzy put in plenty of work last night..

Before she could make a decision however, Gwen noticed Ron looking at her, "Something up Ron?" she asked and cast a glance around her.

Last edited:
Katherine Kyla "Kat" Arsodel, Unranked, Giant's Mirror, Wild Area, Galar, July 25th

Kat looked up as a Coat was placed on her to help keep the heat in. She then heard Kaden Speak.

"Ah, I'm glad I happened to be here. You managed to take care of that Abomasnow mighty fine."

"I-I was a-almost hit b-by t-two E-Energy Balls, the F-first set off m-my W-Wishiwashi, who n-naturaly responded," Kat explained, still chattering from being cold, "T-the S-second was w-what caused t-the Mess I'm in. K-kat A-arsodel, A-A Researcher s-sent from U-unova, and T-the Tyrantrum is T-The Blue O-one."

As Kat sat next to the Arcanine, the man told his Arcanine to stay, as she started slowly getting warmer. She saw the Arcanine look at the two who approached and given the Coat. The young girl seemed to have recognized the young man who helped her. The Blue One looked at Everyone trying to Help his Trainer. He then gave a relieved Roar, as he kept close to his trainer

@IDKWhatUserNameToDo (Kaden)
@H47E (Medashi Siblings)

Mysterious Young Trainer
Date:
June 2nd, A Few Hours prior to the incident at the Pokemon Center

Hours Ago...

A girl in a yellow straw hat observed the landscape of Tangelo Island harbour. It would be some time before she would be able to arrive at her destination but she spotted it: The Pokemon Center, as one of her Pokemon, a shining large mouse Pokemon joined her in watching the tempest of waves hit the rocks below them. "Tessa, do you see it?" The girl, who was revealed to be wearing a light green apron with other yellow and gold clothes underneath, pointed to the red building across the cove. The Raichu nodded. It seemed as if only one or two more beaches were between them and the Pokemon Center. "Flora is gravely wounded but don't worry, she will be getting a rest soon! We've just gotta get to that Pokemon Center. "Tessa, return. I know the exact Pokemon who would be good for this!" She produced a Quick Ball which caused the Raichu to disappear. Then she threw out a Great Ball and a large crab Pokemon appeared.

"Kingler, Skuttler!"

The giant crab Pokemon looked at her menacingly, attempting to cross his arms but felt it couldn't. It's eyes were one minute that of rage, the next realised what was going on and the Kingler dropped the angry persona, smiling and producing an erray of teeth.

"Listen, since our last excersions, Enrico hasn't been feeling the best, so I'm giving him a rest. But there's a worse problem, Flora! I've tried potion after potion, full heal after full heal, but her state isn't doing too well. A Grass Flying type like Skiploom is gonna need some serious medicine, but I think Nurse Joy should be able to help. We need to get to the Pokemon Center as quickly as possible."

The Kingler pointed to it's mouth with one of it's claws. "You want me to get in there?" The crab Pokemon shrugged but then produced it's large claw, revealing one was bigger than the other. It looked almost hollow in there, a void of blackness.

"Alright, alright, buddy!" She put her hand on him to soothe the beast and he smiled. Then, he lowered the thick claw and she got in. The claw just had about enough room for a small child like her. She looked young enough to be below 10 but she was actually 14. She stood upright as Skuttler moved his arm gently forward so that the girl was now presented in front of him. He used his front legs and other claw in front to protect her. Then, he started moving, beginning a sideways acceleration across the harbour and town. They were heading for their destination...

Mahou the Alakazam
Date:
June 2nd
Location: Tangelo Island Pokemon Center, Tangelo Island, Orange Island Archipelgo

Interactions: @Godjacob (Adrianne), @Merciless Medic (Reggie, Officer Jenny), @ThAtGuY101 (Briar)

"Officer, i'm sure she has had a warrant charged against her! These children and young trainers need no punishment. I can provide more evidence if needed." Mahou the Alakazam said to Jenny. "I fear gravely if you give my former trainer a light sentence, she'll offend again. Remember she has had a history with Team Snagem, a group of great evil, if you recall what I said. Waiting for this 'Interpol' or another international force may be too time consuming! Michiko has great power. She has the ability to invent useful gadgets and gizmos that may aid her in any such future escape." He present the Choice Specs, hovering them above him. "These Choice Specs were modified to enhance my teleport move. Do not allow her to have access to these...or to invent ANYTHING like them...or you may be over your head..."

Mahou floated as close to Officer Jenny as possible. "One other thing. I forgot to mention...that there are OTHERS. That's right, before we fled the Kanto Police Force, TWO other former members of Team Snagem were with us and had devoted themselves to Michiko's cause." He tried to direct this last sentence primarily to Officer Jenny. "I guess it's a problem for Interpol and the Kanto Police Force, but to my knowledge, these two grunts are still in Saffron City and WILL be trying to break their mistress free when they discover what has happened."

"I apologise for 'Shouting' in your heads, but there's no other way I can get this message across. She simply cannot be trusted! I would ask that you destroy my Snag Ball so that one of these other trainers can catch me, if you are so fearful that I will be on the loose."

He floated near Reggie. "Young man, I am most impressed by your psychic skills. Where did you learn them? Were you born with them?" Suddenly, Mahou was beaming at him, with a strange smile not normally seen in most Alakazams. "And yes, I think I would like that, to join you I mean, whether on 'your team' or let free but following you on your adventures. It's the least I can do considering you helped put a stop to my former trainer and stopped a crook from taking over the Orange Islands. Plus, it seems like you'll actually be happy to take of me. I need very little. I've learnt to think for myself in recent years, just a friend who will be loyal to me. I have been betrayed too many times. That and some rest...I used to sleep so much as an Abra but it feels like I haven't had the time to snore to my hearts content for a while being weary of the police."

Mysterious Young Trainer
Date:
June 2nd, During the Incident at the Pokemon Center
Interactions: Nurse Joy

Hours After Her Previous stoppage...

Skuttler the large Kingler stopped on the pavement just outside the Pokemon Center. "Good job! See you later!" She returned the happy crab Pokemon quickly as she heard noises coming from the inside of the Pokemon Center and gulped. She looked through the window as a large crowd started to gather and saw inside that two opposing forces were battling it out.

"I have no idea what's going on, but we NEED to make it in there..." The girl opened a large bag that she had dragged along to reveal the body of a Skiploom, dazed spirals on it's head indicating it was knocked out or fainted. She got her things together, grabbed the Skiploom, bearing it in her arms and hurried in.

Inside, she saw a boy hovering items around him being confronted by a Ferrothorn and what looked like an angry scientist. An Alakazam seemed to be cheering one side on as were a group of trainers around the young man. She almost jumped. However, there was a large group of trainers gathered at the enterence around her watching the fight play out. "Hold on tight Flora..." She said, whispering to the Pokemon which probably didn't make a difference but in her mind, spirit was the only thing they needed.

The battle went on for longer as more variables were introduced. The girl crept to the left hand side of the Pokemon Center, hugging the wall. Then, she saw the scientist's Ferrothorn and Rattata go down after several flashes and she dashed towards the counter where Nurse Joy looked angry and puzzled. The girl ran towards her with Flora the Skiploom in her hands and was about to yell at the top of her voice as she appeared to the side of the counter when Joy herself appeared to spring into action, calling upon Officer Jenny and the police of all people. With the crowd disappating as they discovered the outcome of the incident, the 14 year old braced tightly as she saw Jenny try to disappate the situation. "What even is going on around here..." The girl muttered. "Probably insane Orange Islands stuff as usual!"

As Jenny and the Alakazam tried to do what they could to calm people down and sort out the problem, the girl focused on Nurse Joy. "Nurse Joy! Oh Nurse Joy! Sorry to interfere, but my Pokemon, my Skiploom, she needs help! Please help me! We were battling out in the wild and Flora got hurt badly and fainted but my revives didn't work! Is she going to be okay?! My name is Amber, by the way!" She looked back at the scientist, the Alakazam, Jenny and Reggie. "Also, what happened HERE?!"

Desmond Andrews (Unranked)
Safari Zone, Johto (July 24th)

Interactions: @ThAtGuY101 (Aldon) @Charlotte Pryce (Charlotte) @Cmeriwether (Billy)​

"No not a hug!" Desmond called out, he wasn't sure if he should be alarmed that Aldon thought as much or not, but as he dove behind the large bolder he seemed to reflect on his luck as it were attacked out of the gate which of course just seemed to be fitting given how his venture in Johto had gone generally.

However, it seemed to shift as it missed one target and tried to go after Charlotte, but it seemed to miss her as Billy seemed to use a big brain of his own and produced some electric Pokemon sounds and tried to scare off the bird.

"N-no idea how you have those sound bites but thanks!" Demsond called as he attempted to crawl by the rock Aldon had jumped behind as he wanted some added security and he figured the rock was a better safeguard than the bush as he sheepishly watched the situation play out.

Adrianne Silvers (Normal Class: 96,094)
Tangelo Island, Orange Archipelago (June 2nd)
Interactions:
@Max Million (Mahou & Michiko) @ThAtGuY101 (Briar) @Merciless Medic (Reggie)​

Adrianne listened in horror as the Alakazam seemed to fully throw Michiko under the bus and exposed more of her crimes even as she tried to pain Adrianne and her friends as the aggressors. The nerve of her! They tried to help her and she repays them like this, but that thought quickly took a deep place int he back of her mind as the realization that she seemed to steal and abuse not just Michiko but a Rattata and others seemed to cause the color to leave her face.

"How...how could...how could you be so cruel!?" Adrianne shouted, tears in her eyes and anger in her tone as she struggled to stomach someone like Michiko having such little care towards Pokemon or anyone who had not been herself. Ace in turn considered driving its beak upside her head as it glared before she got consumed in silk and had been left to the authorities.

Adrianne seemed to shake a bit as she tried to settle herself a bit, even missing the fact that they had "partial blame" even if the Officer Jenny and Nurse Joy seemed sympathetic to them being attacked.

At the moment was the matter of Michiko's now former stolen Pokemon, with Reggie suggesting they'd be able to help with him agreeing to take on Mahou in a temporary basis and Adrianne wipped her tears and decided to speak up herself.

"Y-yeah we can look after them least till we find them a better home. I can keep Rattata close, might not be "my team" but least it will be safe along with Mahou." Adrianne said as she glanced over to the Rattara and seemed to move to a knee by her as Ace rested on her left shoulder. "What do you say, want to come with us and your friend Alakazam here?" She asked.

Charlotte

"No problem!" Charlotte half shouted, half panted to Desmond. "A guy sent me samples from his previous podcasts. It's a long story."

She stared at her phone. Top 20 Electric-type Pokémon was posted by MightRaiquaza. Charlotte wondered if the MewTuber would appreciate her thanking him for possibly saving her, Desmond, and Billy's lives when she went live for the interview. For now, she saved the video to her Phone and gave it a Like.

Johnathan Grayson
July 24th - Safari Zone, Johto Region

Interactions: Theo Hightower (Sir Krazz), Nakano Saito (Merciless Medic)

Johnathan raised an eyebrow when Naka talked about wrestling with the Pokemon, he responded with a shake of his head and watched how she began to move from branch to branch, something Johnathan found rather impressive. "Not what I meant when I called dibs, but keep the thing distracted!" Johnathan called out as he reached in to his pocket and got out a Safari Ball, he stepped out from where he was hiding and closer to the Rhydon who was in the midst of breaking every tree that Naka used to hang on to before she moved to another, just as it was about to look back at Johnathan, it felt a rock hit it in the head and immediately looked back at Naka with a furious look, the moment she taunted the rhinoceros Pokemon, it huffed from it's nostrils once again and suddenly darted towards the tree Naka was in almost like it was a bullet fired from a gun as a small light coated it's body, a sign that it knew the move Take Down.

Johnathan immediately got in to a throwing stance when he heard the huff from Rhydon earlier, his pose looked like that of a professional baseball pitcher, he wound his arm back, lifted one of his legs and the moment it landed back on the ground was the moment Johnathan threw his Safari Ball towards Rhydon, the ball spun through the air and seemed to travel in a curved manner. Just before the Rhydon could make impact with Naka--or the tree she was in--the ball hit it in the head just as the rock did earlier, only this time, the ball opened and the Rhydon was immediately sucked inside. Once inside, the Safari Ball closed and landed on the ground, Johnathan tensed up as he put his hand in his pocket to prepare the next item, first was one shake... then a second shake... then a third... just when he assumed it was about to break free, the ball let out a little clicking sound while it briefly shined and notified Johnathan of a successful catch.

Johnathan's expression changed from a tense glare to an ecstatic smile with a wide open mouth, he gasped as he looked back at Theo, laughed lightly as he looked at Naka and race-walked over to the Safari ball to pick it up. "Alright! I caught myself a Rhydon!" Johnathan called out triumphantly as he held the Safari Ball towards the sky while his Rotom Phone flew out of his pocket to explain Rhydon's documentary.

"Rhydon - The Drill Pokemon, and the evolved form of Rhydon: Its brain developed after it stood up on its hind legs. It can punch holes through boulders with its horn. Protected by an armor-like hide, it is capable of living in molten lava of 3,600 degrees Fahrenheit. Its drill horn bores tunnels through solid rock." As Johnathan listened to the explanation, he checked out Rhydon's move set and also noticed how the female mark was highlighted. The concept of the Pokemon's gender made very little difference to Johnathan, but was glad he took notice as he would likely have assumed it was a male. He looked over at Naka and smiled. "Thanks so much for distracting her for me."

That was one Pokemon off his to-catch list.

Last edited:
~Aldon Charlton...~
~Skol the king of gods, Bran the bronzor, Zippy the magnemite, Huck the golett, Wunder the Sigilyph and Bolly the Baltoy...~
~Safari Zone...~
~interactions: Desmond, Esther, Emma...~

"Eh-heh...! Ah-hahahahah hahahahahah!"Aldon gave a nervous chuckle which turned into carefree laughter as the staraptor flew over him then went past him for other targets. As he sat there, he heard a metallic sound. Something that sounded not to different from Zippy albeit in a stronger pitch. He noticed Billy and Charlotte and he if noticed it, clearly staraptor did too. He watched it fly towards them even angrier than it did to him.

A calm vacant expression sat on his face as he watched in silence. No reason to freak out over something he couldn't control. They were in arceus's hands now. Aldon placed his hand to his chest and prayed for them. He turned to look at Desmond, giving him the thumbs up as he safely made it behind the boulder.

~Briar Hightower...~
~Briar Pokémon: Grafaiai/Baba(F), galarian wheezing/Puff Puff(M), tentecruel/Maggie(F), Revavroom/Hemi(M), clodsire/Claudia(F), smeargle/Frida(F)...~
Tangelo Island, June 2nd...~
~Rank: 48,420...~
~Reactions: Adrianne, Michiko and Reggie...~

Briar was somewhat dumbfounded and annoyed by both Michiko's behavior and her rash actions which could have harmed Adrianne. Luckily alakazam had more sense than their 'trainer'. Though what soon unfold had Briar speechless. She no longer thought about food and was looking at Reggie and Adrianne. She shrugged. Briar had never even heard of a snag ball. The whole situation was like something out of a sitcom.

"Hmph...! So kind of you to let us off the hook, Officer Jackass... Typical Jenny behavior" Briar thought to herself, knowing damn well she didn't need to say that out loud. One interesting fact was, this interaction came with free pokémon. At this point, Briar couldn't take the situation seriously anymore. She turned to look at Adrianne.

"You alright there, sugar?" She asked. Briar knew it didn't hit her, but it must have startled her. Briar gave her a friendly pat on the shoulder, seeing how emotional she was. Adrianne offered to help with the stolen pokémon.

"I suppose I can help with them too, their trainers probably still miss them..." Briar added.

Reginald Valerias​

Date: June 2
Pokemon Team: Emeric the Shiny Haunter, Elvira the Munna, Bob the Shedinja, Large Marge the Drifloon, Missy the Misdreavus, Jones the Frillish, Legion the White-Striped Basculin, Mankey
WCS Rank: 72,758

Interactions: Briar Hightower (ThAtGuY101), Adrianne Silvers (Godjacob), Michiko and Mahou the Shiny Alakazam (Max Million)

Officer Jenny listened to Mahou's longwinded speech, then shrugged. "If what you say is true, then yes she does have a warrant out for her arrest, but I can't look at the database right now. Still, I have to uphold the law. No one is special just because they are righteous and have Pokemon. What sentence she gets is not up to me. It's up to Interpol, especially since she was a part of a criminal organization that Interpol likely had eyes on. She won't be able to get out of that webbing my Ariados put her in. That Ariados's webs are a bit hardier after training her against Fire-Types. It'll be harder to cut and burn through that. We're not letting her out of that webbing until we process her, and once we process her, she won't have anything on her except for the clothes we give her. Rest assured, she won't run away again. If she does, we have Psychic-Types and Bug-Types on standby to prevent her from leaving. Considering the allegations, Interpol wouldn't waste time in grabbing her. But what Interpol does with her would be up to them. That said, I don't know anyone who has ever ran from Interpol after being caught and sent to whatever max security area they go to. Just have faith in the police please."

She scratched the back of her head, sighing. "As for the other two, I can't do anything about that. However, I can send a callout to Saffron City and the rest of Kanto to find them. Other than that, it's beyond my jurisdiction. My jurisdiction is on Tangelo Island of the Orange Archipelago. That is it. I can send a suggestion and that there's a warrant out for their arrest, and it might pique Interpol's interest, but I don't know what to tell you besides that."

She then deadpanned. "There was another way to get the message across. No need to shout. I would have listened without all the shouting. All your doing is causing a migraine." Looking at the Snag Ball, she raised an eyebrow, picking it up. "Well, we can confiscate it. Here, there is always a function to release a Pokemon permanently from the device. We'll send the Snag Balls to Interpol, as well, and we'll make sure she won't find them. Luckily, we have small-scale teleporters to teleport items like these to Interpol. And I'm not concerned about you wreaking havoc. I never said I was." She had heard Briar's comment, but didn't say anything. She wasn't here to pick a fight, she was here to resolve one. It's not Jenny's fault that she had to do her job, something that Briar should learn more about.

As Mahou went to Reggie, Nurse Joy noticed a girl beside her and instantly her demeanor changed. Furrowed brows went up with concern as she gingerly took the Skiploom. "I will see what I can do. I apologize for the mess, I hope you're not injured either." Her voice also went back to that soothing soft voice most Nurse Joy were known for. "Here, don't worry about it too much. It's resolved." She then rushed to the back with the Skiploom, making sure the little guy was okay and getting a nice dose of Heal Pulse.

Reggie listened to Mahou, patting Adrianne's other shoulder to ease her as he didn't like to see her cry. He even gave her a side hug, then let go as he looked up at Mahou. "I was born with them. My mother was well versed in psychic abilities, but I haven't really trained in it much. And welcome aboard. You'll have plenty of naps." He smiled, also glad that Adrianne and Briar were in agreement to take the Pokemon. Reggie then looked over at this girl who had came in, having not noticed her till now. She had a Skiploom that was taken away by Nurse Joy, and he had caught her name as Amber. Interesting.

"Hey, no shouting please..." He held his head with a sheepish smile, fingers petting his Munna who was soothing his migraine. "The lights in here aren't helping either, but I gotta pick and choose my poison. We helped someone who was ungrateful about it and she was apparently a criminal. Now, it's out of our hands and we don't have to worry about it." While Adrianne's talking to the Rattata, Reggie walked over to grab Mahou's Snag Ball from Officer Jenny.

"Well, here we go. I'll return you in the ball, then release you permanently. Then~." He sang in a silly tune, even having the energy to twirl and strike a pose with a hand pointing at his backpack and the other holding the Snag Ball in just his forefinger, middle finger, and thumb, propping it up on his fingertips with a cocky grin. "We can figure out what kind of PokeBall ya want~."

Nakano Saito & Ron Towers​

Date: 1 Month Ago (26 years old); June 20
Naka's Pokemon Team: Chu the Pichu, Fluffy the Flareon, Hanu the Infernape, Yuki the Froslass, Aero the Aerodactyl, Orochi the Zweilous, Silenus the Sceptile, Mudster the Swampert

Interactions (Ron, Silenus, Fluffy): Gwen Tucker and Cobalt the Piplup (IDKWhatUserNameToDo)

The Zangoose yowled in frustration at having not stopped Gwen in time, and was subsequently punished for it by the Piplup, the Peck knocking him back and he skidded on the cavern floor. Claws glowing metallic, he used Metal Claw, swiping down on the Piplup.

The kick to the red machine sent it to the ground. The motor and its mechanical parts hit the cavern floor as the lid sadly opened, waving in apparent surrender like a sad, knocked over printer. The whir stopped, and the Zangoose's hair stood on end.

Meanwhile, the machine noises stopped and Ron grinned. The grunts were now on the ground, unresponsive, and the Houndoom and Sneasel were taken care of by Fluffy and Silenus. Silenus was relatively okay, but Fluffy not-so much. He struggled to stay standing, his legs shaking, but the poison made him so sick. Silenus picked him up gingerly, allowing the Fire-Type to rest in his arms as he shallowly breathed.

Remembering Gwen was still in the chamber, Ron ran into the chamber, just to make sure she was okay.

----

Outside and on top of the cavern Gwen and Ron were in, Naka stood behind Furia as the Fire/Ghost-Type gleefully burned the Ice-Types. A Pokeball erupted from Naka's hip and she looked to see her Infernape screeching triumphantly at finally having escaped his confines. Naka's eyes widened.

"The Pokeball jammer is gone! Hanu, Flare Blitz!"

Screeching, Hanu bull-rushed into the fray, not caring if Furia's flames licked him as his own flames erupted around his body, charging towards each Pokemon to scare them into a tighter group, jumped then crashed down on top of them as Furia sent another Flamethrower at them.

An explosion was created, and Hanu was left victorious as he stood in front of the knocked out Ice-Types, fists at his hips and his chest puffed out, even though he did his best to hide the twinge of pain on his face. Furia caught it, and seemed to make a derisive snort, which only had the Infernape scowl. "Alright, enough of that." Naka returned Hanu, and looked to see the group of Rocket grunts had already fled, returning their Pokemon in the process. Sighing, she looked back up at Furia.

"Should we go back to look for Ron, or should we chase after them?"

The badger scowled at the fleeing group, who disappeared amongst the lingering blizzard, yet thankfully the blizzard wasn't too harsh. She looked at Naka, then snorted as she made her way towards the fleeing group. Naka rolled her eyes, but followed after her, not wanting to lose her out here. Though, her stomach and sides were hurting from having been sliced up and stabbed, and she winced.

Ron Towers​

Date: July 19

Interactions: Gwen Tucker (IDKWhatUserNameToDo)

Ron noticed Gwen hadn't sent out her Pokemon yet. He raised an eyebrow, and nodded at her hip. "Cobalt and Ozzy need the massage. You want your other Pokemon to have one, too?" He tried to ignore the question, but seeing her look so cautious had him thinking against it. "Just listening to the crowd's all. I'll be right back."

As soon as he left, two people nearest to Gwen started talking in hushed whispers.

"You heard about her, right?"

"Yeah, she was in Sinnoh, last I heard."

"Yes, she was, but then she just... Disappeared? She was on Coronet's snowy path, wonder where she could've been."

"I don't know. We were told to follow that one girl she was fighting with... Maybe she thinks they'll see each other again?"

"Maybe..."

Meanwhile, Ron got close enough to the group and heard the tail end of their conversation. "She's not here..." One hissed.

"But she should be here, the Guardian Researcher's in Johto. She said to follow her."

"Yeah, well, we're not seeing either of them in Goldenrod... Why are we even here?"

"Where should we go find her then? You're not thinking of going to meet her now, are we?"

"Who the fuck cares? It's not like she'll notice it's us."

With that, the two hurriedly ran off before Ron could give in to pursuit. Instead, he was left stewing in his thoughts, a scowl on his face as he returned to the massage booth.

They were here...

Damn it...

Last edited:

Interactions: @ThAtGuY101 (Aldon) @Charlotte Pryce (Charlotte) @Cmeriwether (Billy)​

"No not a hug!" Desmond called out, he wasn't sure if he should be alarmed that Aldon thought as much or not, but as he dove behind the large bolder he seemed to reflect on his luck as it were attacked out of the gate which of course just seemed to be fitting given how his venture in Johto had gone generally.

However, it seemed to shift as it missed one target and tried to go after Charlotte, but it seemed to miss her as Billy seemed to use a big brain of his own and produced some electric Pokemon sounds and tried to scare off the bird.

"N-no idea how you have those sound bites but thanks!" Demsond called as he attempted to crawl by the rock Aldon had jumped behind as he wanted some added security and he figured the rock was a better safeguard than the bush as he sheepishly watched the situation play out.

Interactions:
@Max Million (Mahou & Michiko) @ThAtGuY101 (Briar) @Merciless Medic (Reggie)​

Adrianne listened in horror as the Alakazam seemed to fully throw Michiko under the bus and exposed more of her crimes even as she tried to pain Adrianne and her friends as the aggressors. The nerve of her! They tried to help her and she repays them like this, but that thought quickly took a deep place int he back of her mind as the realization that she seemed to steal and abuse not just Michiko but a Rattata and others seemed to cause the color to leave her face.

"How...how could...how could you be so cruel!?" Adrianne shouted, tears in her eyes and anger in her tone as she struggled to stomach someone like Michiko having such little care towards Pokemon or anyone who had not been herself. Ace in turn considered driving its beak upside her head as it glared before she got consumed in silk and had been left to the authorities.

Adrianne seemed to shake a bit as she tried to settle herself a bit, even missing the fact that they had "partial blame" even if the Officer Jenny and Nurse Joy seemed sympathetic to them being attacked.

At the moment was the matter of Michiko's now former stolen Pokemon, with Reggie suggesting they'd be able to help with him agreeing to take on Mahou in a temporary basis and Adrianne wipped her tears and decided to speak up herself.

"Y-yeah we can look after them least till we find them a better home. I can keep Rattata close, might not be "my team" but least it will be safe along with Mahou." Adrianne said as she glanced over to the Rattara and seemed to move to a knee by her as Ace rested on her left shoulder. "What do you say, want to come with us and your friend Alakazam here?" She asked.

Charlotte

"No problem!" Charlotte half shouted, half panted to Desmond. "A guy sent me samples from his previous podcasts. It's a long story."

She stared at her phone. Top 20 Electric-type Pokémon was posted by MightRaiquaza. Charlotte wondered if the MewTuber would appreciate her thanking him for possibly saving her, Desmond, and Billy's lives when she went live for the interview. For now, she saved the video to her Phone and gave it a Like.

~Aldon Charlton...~
~Skol the king of gods, Bran the bronzor, Zippy the magnemite, Huck the golett, Wunder the Sigilyph and Bolly the Baltoy...~
~Safari Zone...~
~interactions: Desmond, Esther, Emma...~

"Eh-heh...! Ah-hahahahah hahahahahah!"Aldon gave a nervous chuckle which turned into carefree laughter as the staraptor flew over him then went past him for other targets. As he sat there, he heard a metallic sound. Something that sounded not to different from Zippy albeit in a stronger pitch. He noticed Billy and Charlotte and he if noticed it, clearly staraptor did too. He watched it fly towards them even angrier than it did to him.

A calm vacant expression sat on his face as he watched in silence. No reason to freak out over something he couldn't control. They were in arceus's hands now. Aldon placed his hand to his chest and prayed for them. He turned to look at Desmond, giving him the thumbs up as he safely made it behind the boulder.

~Briar Hightower...~
~Briar Pokémon: Grafaiai/Baba(F), galarian wheezing/Puff Puff(M), tentecruel/Maggie(F), Revavroom/Hemi(M), clodsire/Claudia(F), smeargle/Frida(F)...~
Tangelo Island, June 2nd...~
~Rank: 48,420...~
~Reactions: Adrianne, Michiko and Reggie...~

Briar was somewhat dumbfounded and annoyed by both Michiko's behavior and her rash actions which could have harmed Adrianne. Luckily alakazam had more sense than their 'trainer'. Though what soon unfold had Briar speechless. She no longer thought about food and was looking at Reggie and Adrianne. She shrugged. Briar had never even heard of a snag ball. The whole situation was like something out of a sitcom.

"Hmph...! So kind of you to let us off the hook, Officer Jackass... Typical Jenny behavior" Briar thought to herself, knowing damn well she didn't need to say that out loud. One interesting fact was, this interaction came with free pokémon. At this point, Briar couldn't take the situation seriously anymore. She turned to look at Adrianne.

"You alright there, sugar?" She asked. Briar knew it didn't hit her, but it must have startled her. Briar gave her a friendly pat on the shoulder, seeing how emotional she was. Adrianne offered to help with the stolen pokémon.

"I suppose I can help with them too, their trainers probably still miss them..." Briar added.
Billy Carmichael, Rank 20,000, Safari Zone, Johto, July 24th, currently being Chased by an Angry Staraptor.

Staraptor then turned around, seeing the Trainers that taunted it. It then heard the high pitched calls of Seashell's Audio, and Turned towards Billy. It then Brave Birded again towards Billy.

"Charlotte, Run!" Billy called out, "Everyone else, Scatter! I'll distract the Staraptor!"

The Normal and Flying Type Then Brave Birded towards Billy. Billy then turned up the Volume on Seashell's Audio, in the hopes that it may Deter the Predator Pokémon.

Theo Hightower
Sunday - July 24th
Johto Safari Zone Gate
Interactions: Naka (Merciless Medic), Johnathan (Red Gallade)

Yes. He called her crazy. He hoped she heard! He didn't want the last words he was ever heard saying to be anything less than that. Oddly enough, it took Naka swing like a monkey in the trees for Theo to start to compose himself, having to stifle a laugh. This entire situation was completely out of hand, and yet both Johnathan and Naka were handling it like a day in the park. They were taunting and pelting a pokemon who could crush them with its bare hands without so much as batting an eye, and what made it worse was that they were actually enjoying it. Maybe things were only dangerous in this world if you looked at them like that. But how else could you possibly look at it in this situation??? A wild pokemon is just a friend you hadn't made yet? Wait. Their friends. That was it! He didn't have the cojones to tangle with a rhino standing on two legs, but he bet he knew people who did!!

“I'm gonna go get help!”

Yes. That's what he was going to do. Run away from the only two individuals who seemed to know what they were doing blindly, and hope to find one other person who might know what they were doing. It was a brilliant idea in his mind. Taking a forced breath Theo turned, his legs finally starting to answer his orders again as he started to move. Step by step inch by inch he started to head away from the whole scene, walking in front of the black bull slowly, not wanting to get kicked by it's dead, lifeless legs as its muscles relaxed from the sweet embrace it currently found itself in. As he passed in front of it he heard the bull breathe a labored breath, its eyes still closed. It was alive! And...in a lot of pain. You would be too if you had just been thrown around like a rag doll. Theo turned back to the others just in time to witness the baseball pitch from Johnathan, wishing against wishes he could throw like that. Alas, some things just weren't meant to be. Looking back to the bull, Theo thought for a moment before cursing his nature. He couldn't just leave the bull like this! It was going to need medical help. With a sigh that breathed aggravation at himself Theo would mimic Johnathan in producing one of his provided Safari Balls and expanding it, walking closer to the bull and tapping it with the ball. “You're gonna hate me for this....Then you're gonna thank me for this....I hope.” he muttered to the ball as it just barely shook a few times before falling still, Theo nodding and picking the ball up.

With the danger passed Theo made his way out in to the former battle arena to rejoin Naka and Johnathan, giving the two a sheepish smile. “Um...good job taking care of the uh...Rhino thing. That was pre--” he stopped when he spotted the still downed Rapidash, having to try harder this time to stifle a laugh and almost failing. The Sitrus Berry Naka had thrown to the horse had landed on the Rapidash's horn, which caused the juices of the berry to start to slowly trickle down and on to the fire pokemon's face.

Literally wiping the smile off his face Theo would hold his hands up and start to walk towards the Rapidash slowly, the fire horse flaring its nostrils at the human as he approached. “Easy boy” the horse neighed an angry neigh, the area immediately around it igniting in fire for a brief second. “Ok. My bad. Easy girl. I just wanna help. Foods no good on your horn, right?” He couldn't believe he had just said that. “And you're hurt too, right? I have medicine that can help with that.” The horse eyed him wearily but knew in her current state there she couldn't very well run away if she wanted. If this human used one of those spheres on her that would be a wrap. Just look at the Rhydon that had came charging in to her rescue.

Theo continued to approach slowly, eventually getting close enough to touch the fire horse. He did as he said he would and removed the Sitrus Berry from the Rapidash's forehead, offering the berry to the pokemon. When it didn't take it he simply shrugged and set it next to the horse's head, then slowly slipping his bag off and digging around in it. Two legged rhinos he couldn't handle. Unicorns? So far it seemed this one was just a horse with a horn. And he could handle horses.

Theo eventually produced the item, a Potion. He wasn't sure if it needed it but he gave the Potion a good shake before turning the sprayer so it worked, looking again to the horse. “Alright girl. I'm gonna spray this on your injury. It's gonna sting, but it'll make it somewhat better, I promise. I just need you to...ya know...not bite me....or kick me...or set me on fire in any way...please.” The horse neighed at him, quieter this time, Theo taking that as consent to do whatever it was he was about to do. Nodding, Theo would spray the injured leg which caused the horse wince away from the pain, Theo backing up just in case the fire horse was about to go back on her word. When she didn't and instead put her leg back where it had been he again applied the spray, making sure to coat the area as evenly as he could. The Rapidash watched what Theo was doing at first, then resigned herself to eat the offered berry.

When the Potion was emptied Theo shook it just to make sure before giving a nod, looking to the horse. “There ya go. Give it a try” He took a few steps back, the Rapidash forcing herself back up on all fours. She tentatively put pressure on the leg, then eased more and more on to it to test how it felt. It was more like a post leg cramp than what it had been, something she could easily walk off given enough time. She approached the human that had helped her, nudging her head in to his hands that were now held up to show that he wasn't going to try anything suspicious, then glanced to her back before to him again. She had to repay this human. Had to repay all three of them for helping her, and she knew just how to do it. There was a lot of open space here, and she knew all the best places to go sightseeing! Theo smiled and began to gently pet the Rapidash, telling her “Yeah. You're going to be alright now.” He looked to Johnathan, then to Naka “I think she wants us to follow her. Maybe she wants to show us her favorite watering hole or something.” He didn't know what was so great about a watering hole, but maybe she would show them when they got there.

Montagne Khastil - Unranked
July 6 Camphrier Town, Kalos

What a way to shake a hangover. Monty'd tried cold showers before, sure, but a couple of Hydro Pumps to the face? His nausea cleared right up, even if the impact worsened his headache. And made his skin kind of raw. And soaked his clothes.

After the third or fourth torrential downpour, the Kalosian clambered out of the river muttering curses in his native language. "Fait cheir, the other guy swung first!" His throat was hoarse, and yelling made his head throb, but Monty stood firm on the riverbank while he shouted at Esther and the pokèmon.

What did she want him to do? No one else in the group was around, so how would he have expected that some bite molle reporter was gonna try and get some clicks off of the both of them?

"How's it my fault you got dragged into it?!" His blood was rising, and he continued, "I didn't take your picture! I didn't write the fucking article!" It didn't make any sense. Esther was getting worked up over what, one little headline that a bunch of randoms were going to read?

"Why do you care what these people think about you?! Are they putting food on your plate? Are they training your team? No! They just sat on their asses watching the damn good show we gave them yesterday and now they're turning on us after one of their asshole neighbors started a fight!"

Fuck, he was ranting. Monty took a deep breath and rubbed his pounding forehead, then softened his tone and met Esther's eyes. "Look, I'm sorry you got dragged into it. But these people? Fuck 'em. We'll grab our shit and get out of here, and let them talk about the only interesting thing that's happened in this town in years."

Oracle, who'd been standing silently next to Esther and her team, padded over to her trainer with an approving look. It was entertaining to watch useless Monty flailing around in the water, but he was right. The opinions of peons didn't matter to her, and they shouldn't matter to Esther.

Last edited:

Nakano Saito​

Date: July 24 (26yo)
Pokemon Team (with Safari Zone Staff): Mudster the Swampert, Aero the Aerodactyl, Silenus the Sceptile, Hattie the Hatterene, Chu the Pichu, Fluffy the Flareon, Brute Tooth the Barraskewda, Orochi the Zweilous

Interactions: Theo Hightower (Sir Krazz), Johnathan (Red Gallade)

Naka watched for Johnathan's and Theo's movements, her hands reaching for random branches as if she had swinging from this trees all her life. That was just the parkour she did while she was traveling through forests, as well as a way to train not only herself, but her then Treecko. She was just about to jump out of the way of the Rhydon's Take Down when Johnathan had caught it, then looked over to see Theo doing the same to the Paldean Combat Tauros.

Wasn't he going to get help? Guess not.

Naka chuckled, shooting her fist into the air as Johnathan celebrated. "Good throw! And you're welcome." She bowed while standing on a branch, then expertly climbed back down. Her attention was taken from Johnathan when she saw Theo approach them, and then look at the Rapidash. She was about to go help the poor thing when Theo did it all by himself. She watched with an impressed smile, crossing her arms to wait for him to handle it himself and she smiles. "Good job. Looks like this Rapidash wants us to ride her. You found yourself a honorable one." She walked up to the Rapidash, extending her hand out for the Rapidash to smell her hand before gently and soothingly rubbing her hand against the horse's muzzle.

"Glad you're doing okay, girl." She then looked back at Theo. "The Ponyta line love open spaces. I'm pretty sure she wants us to feel the wind like how she feels it. Sightseeing is another thing, too. I heard there's pretty cool sights here in the Safari Zone. There's an event here called Pokemon Orienteering, where you take one Pokemon and go around finding these stamps for your book and then come back." She said, stepping back to give the Rapidash some room.

Wednesday, July 6th – 8:05 am
Esther
Camphrier Town,
Kalos​
Interactions: Montagne Khastil ( @~Patriot~ )

Crossed arms and further disapproval. Infamy and the public weal were rather important if she wanted to imitate Pokémon Performers and cultivate a following when she debuted as a coordinator. Nevertheless, Esther saw no reason to argue over the matter, she’d had her fun and she didn’t plan to debut in Kalos, so minor infamy in the region shouldn’t matter much. Furthermore, they had places to be.

“If you’re sober, then head back to the Inn, have breakfast and clean up. I’ll meet you on Route 7 in…about an hour? ‘kay?”

She had a reporter to chastise.

Wednesday, July 6th – 9:00 am
Esther
Route 7,
Kalos​

“We gotta Goooo!”

Buildings passed in a blur as Esther raced through the streets as fast as her rollerblades could take her. She hoped Monty was waiting cause she was sure the po-po would be hot on her tail—probably after they managed to surgically remove the reporter’s underwear from his body. Had her revenge been disproportionally harsh? No, no it was. That said, she didn’t think the residents of Camphrier would agree and she didn’t plan to find out.

Ready or not, it was time to skip town!

Quilt Set

Hammock Set

First-Aid Kit

Flashlight

Toiletries

Water Purifier & Filter

Lace Set (Clothing)

Winter Gear

Climbing Gear

Swimwear

Mahou the Alakazam
Date:
June 2nd

Interactions: @Godjacob (Adrianne), @Merciless Medic (Reggie), @ThAtGuY101 (Briar)

Aralia the Ferrothorn and Nezumi the Rattata were sprawled up in front of the group. Mahou communicated with them briefly. "Do what your heart desires. If you wish to be free, I will break your chains. If you wish for a new life with a new trainer, look no further than this lot. But if you wish to go back to your original trainer I can...accomodate for that..." He hovered a group of purple potion vials over to the weed and rat Pokemon which healed them significantly and caused them to regain most of their senses.

Mahou heard a voice. "NO! I WILL NOT GO WITH ONE OF THESE FOOLS I WILL NOT STAY IN THE ISLANDS EITHER! A LADY LIKE ME DESERVES THE ONE WHO CAUGHT ME, MY ORIGINAL OWNER, LINDEN, WHO IS ALL THE WAY IN UNOVA!!" It was the voice of the Ferrothorn, communicating in pokespeak in the Alakazam's mind.

"Calm down. Are you sure about that?" Mahou asked.

"I MUST GO BACK TO THE HIM IF I AM TO RETAIN MY LIFE I-"

"He's all the way in Unova. You've been without him for some time, a few years I think now? What if he doesn't want you? He has probably moved on. He would have tried to find you by now."

"THAT IS TRUE BUT I WILL STILL SEARCH FOR HIM!"

"How can you do that when you're on your own? As demonstrated just there, if you don't have a good trainer to guide you, your anger will take over."

"YOU STOPPED ME!!"

"If I hadn't, the others would have. One good fire attack, and you're toast!"

"FAIR POINT!!"

"So you will have to find a new trainer."
Mahou grabbed the Ferrothron, lifting her up into the air. She landed close to where Briar was.

Ferrothorn glanced at Briar. She stared at him intensely, observing her actions. "OH...I KNOW WHO I WANNA BE WITH!"

Mahou smiled and nodded. He then attempted to communicate with Briar in her mind. "What was your name again? Briar? The Ferrothorn Michiko had now wants you to take care of her until she finds her original owner. Last she told us, Ferrothorn's owner was a botanist and gardener based in Unova called 'Linden', but we didn't hear much back from him after Michiko snagged Ferrothorn! He was in Castelia City when Michiko met him."

Next, Mahou attempted to tap into the Rattata. He was frantically nibbling and scratching at the floor when he looked up as Mahou spoke to him in his mind. "What?!" The Rattata formerly known as Nezumi snapped.

"What will you do now? Aralia the Ferrothorn wants to be cared for by Briar for a brief amount of time, at least until she finds Linden. What do you want?"

"Well, obviously, I wanted to return to my original trainer, like Ferrothorn...but I can't shake off the fact that I'm destined for better things. That Raticate Michiko really did me dirty."

"She did. What are you thinking?"

"I think I will go with..."
Nezumi chased his tail as he turned to see the appearance of Adrianne and her voice. He was very anxious but seeing her seemed to calm him down. He rushed towards the female trainer and made a small jump for attention, hearing Adrianne's voice. He looked extremely keen to be chosen by her, with a smile appearing on his face below the red focus sash on his forehead for the first time in a while.

"Oh, I think he likes you." Mahou said to Adrianne in her mind. "This will be easier than you thought!"

"And finally..."
Mahou turned back to Reggie, the instant he heard him, which took him a short while to click with what he was saying. "You wish to add me to your team? Ah yes. But we're going to have to change this snag ball...maybe we can break it with our combined powers..." His speech was cut off as he anticipated Reggie letting him inside the snag ball.

Amber Papaya
Date:
June 2nd,
Interactions: Nurse Joy, Reggie

Flora the Skiploom lay sprawled on her back lying on the counter. Although Nurse Joy was able to heal her up and get her out of the fainting status, Heal Pulse was only slightly better than other methods. It seemed as if Flora was paralysed or effected by some status that was extremely difficult to heal. It was unlike anything the Pokemon Center had dealt with before and especially difficult to get rid of considering that these were the Orange Islands, a remote place where even natural methods were favoured over general medicine. Joy was able to spot a dark red strain on Flora's belly, which seemed to be infecting her like some strange virus. Only now could one see why Amber was so worried.

"Luckily, I wasn't hurt." Amber said to Nurse Joy. "But I very well could have been! We were fighting these Pokemon out in the wild when they deployed strange toxins and then Skiploom went instantly out. Next thing I know, there's this strange red strain on her tummy!"

Amber stared at Reggie. "What are you looking at?! Come to help me? My Skiploom seems hurt with some kind of a virus. What went on here? I saw you had psychic powers. In a human? Never seen that before! And your Alakazam...I've never seen one on the Orange Islands before...yet alone SHINY?!" She gazed at Mahou before he was recalled into the snag ball. She wanted him on her team, it was clear. However, the time she had spent looking at it was long enough for her pokedex to pop up in front of her. "Professor Ivy gave me this..." She stared at the screen as the pokedex read out in a robotic voice:

"Alakazam - The Psi Pokemon. Its brain can outperform a super-computer. Its intelligence quotient is said to be 5,000." The image presented was of a normal Alakazam, that was not shiny, holding two spoons. Amber noticed the difference in colour shades of the shoulders but there was another difference.

"Damn, this one's wielding spoons, but your one isn't. I wonder why?" She shook her head. "My name is Amber Papaya by the way. I'm a local from Kumquat Island. I presume you're not from here?" She asked Reggie. "I haven't seen ANY OF YOU lot before!"

She took a step forward towards Nurse Joy again and addressed the pair of them. "Oh, I do hope you can get Flora, my Skiploom back to full health! This virus she's been infected with...I've tried other methods to help her. I met this guy on one of the other islands whilst travelling around who said he could help her. Said he was a botanist. He put some leaves and seeds up to Flora's stomach but it only made her briefly better. He said that the best way to treat Flora was to 'chop off the flowers of the Venus Plant'. Well, i've never heard of THAT before! Apparently, there's only one of them on the Orange Islands. Where am I gonna find that?! I've been living and travelling around the Orange Islands for most of my life and I've NEVER heard such a myth or tale about that plant, let me tell you!"

Kane Kuroishi and Josh Aoki
Date: June 2nd, Nighttime

Ranks: N/A

Night fell across Route 8 as Kane and Josh hurried throughout the torn pathway. It seemed to take ages to traverse as they were met with a series of fields and roads. It was dead quiet, as many of the day's trainers and criminals had retreated to a safe place and a full moon was out, as Kane and Josh were into their fourth hour of hiking.

"Good Arceus, how long is this going to take?!" Kane whinged. "We've been walking for HOURS. How long is going to take before we get to Lavender Town?"

"Shhhh." Josh put his finger to his lips. "Quiet, we don't want to get caught." He whispered. "Route 8 was made longer recently. We should be able to get to Lavender Town in the morning. But I would say it's a blessing in disguise. I wouldn't want to arrive in Lavender Town around midnight, when the ghosts are around! I heard it's haunted!"

Just as Kane looked at him with a horrified expression, he spotted a purple tent on a grassy hill to the side of the road. They seemed to be in the middle of the route now. "What's
that?!" He pointed, sighting the tent, which appeared to have a white star pattern sown into the purple cloth.

The pair were extremely curious and approached it. "Hmmm..." Josh looked at the tent and saw a battered makeshift sign: "Future Sight Fortunes - Read your fortunes here for only 50 pokedollars! FREE BED AND BREAKFEST PROVIDED IF YOU DO!"

Josh was baffled as he read out the sign. The pair of them were so tired, maybe some sleep could do them good. "Do you think we could stay the night here? We've only got halfway to go but boy am I tired."

"If it's up to me alone, I say yeah." Kane responded. "What is there to lose? The cops will have lost us by now AND they won't suspect us to be in that fortune tent. I say let's go!"

And with that the pair entered the tent and immediately saw an old hag of a woman slumped over a large crystal ball, an shining orb, placed upon a wooden table. Around her were various makeshift shelves of ornaments and strange knick-nacks. "Ah, so I have visitors in the middle of the night?! How intruiging!" She exclaimed.

"Hello Mi'lady. Keep your voice down. We want to stay the night here if possible?" Josh asked.

"Yes yes, that is all well and good, but ALL visitors MUST have their fortunes read!" She cackled.

"Just get it over with! For Arceus's sake!" Kane yelled, but then he was stopped by Josh.

"Alright, alright. Very well, here goes nothing." Suddenly, from behind the witch's shoulder came a scary purple ghost Pokemon, a Haunter. It's hands glasped around the crystal ball as a screaming noise terrified Kane and Josh. Spirits seemed to float behind them as a pink and purple psychic energy create waves around them. They felt like they were about to faint. Suddenly, these spirits entered the orb in front of the old hag.

"I sense...a great discomfort in you both! You have had a tainted history. Well, now is time to make amends!" The witch cried. The faces of Kane and Josh appeared in the crystal ball.

"I sense a great conflict in the future which may tear you two apart. You must hold on strong! For your stories are yet to begin! You two are linked spiritually. If you two leave each others side, all HELL will break loose! My advice, to prevent a bad future is to focus on your friendship in the present."

Last edited:

| Korutesu |

Previously NotAPokemonRanger
Nico Zacharias Flynn
Date: July 6th, Around 6:00 AM

Nico wasn't one to drink (probably because he wasn't legally allowed to), so it mostly resulted in him staying back from most of the trouble last night. Like Esther, he also left said party early, and went straight back to their camp. The morning after though, was a lot more... chaotic, as Nico would put it. He'd woken up fairly early, sneaking off into Camphrier Town to look for cool places to eat breakfast in, and the whole experience was really good! Well, until the daily newspaper came in. Front and center of the news, "Shabboneau Champions arrested after drunken brawl."

Honestly, Nico didn't expect this, at all. He was pretty shocked that Monty got into a mess like that, and how Esther was involved too. Nico could tell they were already a bit... chaotic, even on the first day they'd met, but something like this wasn't in Nico's bingo board of what Esther and Monty was going to do next. Nico paid for his food, thanked the chef, and left, going to try and look for Esther or Monty. They were still probably at the Inn.

-------------------

8:06 AM

Nico would soon arrive at the Inn, and asked the man who was at the front desk of said establishment about Monty and Esther's whereabouts. The man didn't know where they were, although mentioned that the girl Nico was with (most likely Esther), had already gone off on her own. That meant Monty was still probably here somewhere. Nico wasn't worried about their safety, of course. Mostly because they are the Champions of the Tournament yesterday, but Wild Pokemon weren't something Nico was worried about. Instead, it was local authorities that he was supposed to be worried about.

Anyway, Nico thanked the man, and said he would just wait for Monty at the Inn. Then, they could probably go together and look for Esther.

Thursday, July 24th – 2:45 pm
Esther
Route 47,
Johto​
『 Pyrrha | Halay | Maçiera | Kasriel | L’ Basseau | Īstha | Pari | Bambi 』​
Interactions:

Eight Pokémon on hand—Ohhh~, she felt…criminal.

Since she wasn’t going anywhere Esther saw no reason not to retrieve her entire ensemble of pokémon. She borrowed a large basin-full of water for the comfort of her aquatic team members and then reconvened her team meeting. First things first, with Pari on her head, Esther turned to Pyrrha. Deep breaths.

“Ready?”

The drake looked uncertain, and Esther flushed their bond with warm, fuzzy, feelings of comfort, of reassurance.

“Let’s do this.”

The dual connections of empathy & telepathy flared; thought and emotion flowed, fluctuated, fused—a gestalt of being. Confusion. She was guilty. She was concerned. She understood. She hurt for her: She who cared, She who comforted. She was holding her back; She was getting in the way. She had a problem; She was a problem. She didn’t care; She solved problems. She could learn—no, She couldn’t! She couldn’t control it; She didn’t have the time! She would make the time. What if it—She—wasn’t enough? What if She couldn’t do it?

Didn’t She already know? She didn’t need to do it. She was already enough.

$??? | Pokéball x ??? | PokéToy | Practice Ball | Pokéflute | Unidentified Fossil

Quilt Set

Hammock Set

First-Aid Kit

Flashlight

Toiletries

Water Purifier & Filter

Lace Set (Clothing)

Kilt & Ballet Flats

Winter Gear (Clothing)

Climbing Gear

Swimwear

Detachable Rollerblades

Charlotte

Charlotte didn't need to be told twice. She jumped to her feet and ran as far as she could away from Billy. After about fifteen seconds she stopped.

What am I doing?

She turned around. Billy was trying to distract the Staraptor by himself. He could get creamed. Charlotte eyed the Safari Balls she had in her possession. Thirty balls. One hyper aggressive Flying-type Pokémon. She clutched one ball in her right hand. There was a chance Billy's recording could deter the Staraptor, but supposing it didn't? Charlotte looked from the bird to her Safari Ball and back again.

Do you think? Should I?

She would soon find out.

Interactions: @ThAtGuY101 (Aldon) @Cmeriwether (Billy) @Charlotte Pryce (Charlotte)​

Desmond listened as it appeared that these guys had samples from a podcast of all things, well whatever the source if it aided them in staying alive then by all means play the greatest hits! Either way he turned to Aldon who seemed to let out a nervous laugh and even had given a thumbs up but as his own chest seemed to beat at an accelerated rate he had known the feeling of fear well even if for Aldon it had been brief.

"Seems even you can be nerved, who would've guessed..." Desmond said to Aldon with a nervous chuckle. "....this whole thing is such a mess."

Billy then decided to be the hero, he would bravely distract the Staraptor and had given a window for everyone else to escape. A more noble person, such as Charlotte, would've contemplated this as it seemed immoral to just up and leave someone in peril and likely had made the choice to help.

"Well you heard him Aldon let's bounce!"

Desmond had never been the most overly noble individual, especially when fear consumed his heart which had been far from a rare occurrence.

Interactions:
@ThAtGuY101 (Briar) @Merciless Medic (Reggie) @Max Million (Mahou the Alakazam & Nezumi the Rattata)​

"Y-yeah, I'm okay. Just a lot at once but, having support around always helps." Adrianne said with a smile as both Briar and Reggie seemed to offer comfort and checked on her after she wiped her tears away. One even hugged and the other patted her in comfort and she seemed to count her blessings these two had been people who opted to travel with her. "Thanks guys."

At the moment she turned her attention to the Rattata, Nezumi as the telepathic Alakazm seemed to clarify as while Reggie was busy with the Nurse Joy and the aforementioned Alakazam, while Briar seemed to have the Ferrothorn under her guide for now it seemed the rat Pokemon was given a choice of what it desired to do. And thankfully the Psychic Type was able to better communicate this as once more she had been given that voice in her head which caused her head to snap up.

"Oh wow voice again...you'd think I'd get used to that" Adrianne said awkwardly, as the Alakazam seemed to confirm it liked her, and deciding to test that, she extended a hand out and began to pet the Rattata along the head, which it seemed to nuzzle at as she seemed to smile at this.

"We'll find you a good home you can be happy at, I promise you that."​

Pokemon on field: Cobalt the Piplup vs Rocket Zangoose

Right as Piplup knocked over his opponent with Peck, a sort of glow started to emit from the Penguin pokemon. Gwen pumped her fist in victory when she saw that the machine was at last out of commission. She then urgently turned her attention back to battle the Zangoose as she noticed her starter starting to glow. Could this be a new move or..? Cobalt wound his flipper back, readying to strike the opponent and then suddenly he was engulfed in a bright light. His figure was obscured, but it was clearly growing and changing.

Gwen gasped as she realized what happened as now in front of her stood a Prinplup instead of a Piplup. While his trainer was processing what just happened, Cobalt wasted no time as in response to the Zangoose's attack, the lighter edges of his flippers gaining a similar metallic sheen as he clashed with the Ferret Cat pokemon. He used his own freshly learned Metal claw right back at the normal-type. "Yeah Cobalt, go!" Gwen cheered, stoked over what just happened. Oh she couldn't wait to tell Ron and Naka when all of them would be reunited.

"Oh, yeah I'll take them out," Gwen replied as she got her answer. Ron generously paid for two of her pokemon to be massaged. She grabbed Cobalt's Pokeball and Ozzy's Duskball as she then looked up to the punk man, "Alright, I'll wait here until Cobalt and Ozzy are done then," Gwen replied with her gaze following until she turned to the shop owner and opened the pokeballs. Cobalt straightened his back, eyes closed and flippers crossed before looking around him and then at his trainer. Ozzy meanwhile came out with a big stretch and yawned before eagerly turning around, hearing and smelling a lot of things in this new environment.

"I'd like for these two to get a massage. Uh.. And be careful with Ozzy. He kind of likes biting," the young girl warned as the Deino in mention playfully headbutted her to get attention. Only then Gwen caught a glimpse of the conversation going on by her.

"Yes, she was, but then she just... Disappeared? She was on Coronet's snowy path, wonder where she could've been."

"I don't know. We were told to follow that one girl she was fighting with... Maybe she thinks they'll see each other again?"

"Maybe..."

Gwen seemed to tense up. They possibly couldn't be talking about her, right? But she couldn't shake the feeling that they were talking about her, Naka and Ron and what happened on the snowy routes of Sinnoh. If these two knew what went down there.. Oh this didn't bode well. Gwen cast a glance toward the pair but quickly looked back at the counter. Oh and of course Ron went away too-

"Prin?" Cobalt made a worried sound as he looked at Gwen, looking over to the pair his trainer did before returning his gaze, "Oh, nothing. You and Ozzy just enjoy a well deserved treat,"

Last edited:
Nezumi the Rattata
Date:
June 2nd

Interactions: @Godjacob (Adrianne)

Nezumi the Rattata skuttled towards Adrianne. He was still wearing the red focus sash on its head. He seemed to enjoy being given attention by Adrianne, enjoying being stroked by the trainer. The Rattata playfully danced around her feet. He pretended to jump at her, biting in the air before pushing himself back again. He looked around and managed to grab a black poke ball that was rolling around on the floor with his teeth. He presented the black poke ball to Adrianne and nervously looked up at her.

Unknown Police Officer

Date: June 2nd, Night time

Two police officers examined the two fences of which Kane and Josh had attempted to escape through. One of the officers seemed to be a generic Officer Jenny, whilst the other was a man who appeared to be more unique. The male officer shinned a large flashlight over some dodgy footprints.

"Multiple Pokemon were involved here." Officer Jenny said, dusting the first fence for finger prints, before taking photos of and examining the many human and pokemon footprints.

"You haven't seen what they did over here yet, have you?" The policeman pointed to the second fence, beyond the field. A single flash showed a massive gap in the fence that was missing, multiple scratch marks on what remained and claw markings also on the ground below.

"These markings are very indicative of a Pokemon using a bite or crunch attack." Officer Jenny stated.

"No duh." The man nodded, as if it were obvious. "Of course. I noticed this first but the others didn't both to examine it. I was interviewing a bunch of women near the gym who said they spotted a large bat creature in the moonlight, or at least in the dark. Well, that would be their Golbat."

He put his hand above the fence. "It's emitting some heat, still fresh, as if it happened multiple hours ago. That would be some kind of fire type...I wonder who?" He said sarcastically. He then looked at the female officer. "It's almost definitely the same pair of crooks as before, noone can deny that now."

"The same ones YOU let away?!" Jenny yelled.

"Hey, you know my position on that event!" The man put his hands on his hips.
"There were too many interns in the morning! I was left without ANY backup or ANY support! It was just me and some newbies. I've been here for several years now and they keep coming and going. Why? Because you don't pay people enough for the way the Kanto Police Force treats it's employees. We're meant to be the heroes of this nation but instead everybody villifies us! And why? Because we've done very little actually to prevent the crooks of this region from terrorising the people! Where were we during the Team Rocket Incident many years ago?! We were snoozing and drinking soda pop, bribed millions for a luxurious life to turn a blind eye whilst those buffoons were causing a Arceus-damn racket..."

"Hush!"" Jenny shouted. "We're on a crime scene here! I have no time for your...politics!"

"You're just like the others then." He stated. "Just another robot who cares more about serving the 'higher authorities' because they bother to pay you..."

"Where did that come from?!" Jenny was shocked. "I hope you take back all you've said. We firmly believe you were the one who let the criminals go. We wouldn't be in this mess if it weren't for you. So be quiet."

"Why don't we just focus on the task at hand?" The male officer said as Jenny nodded. He flashed his torch on the large fence.

"It will take a long time to repair this, but we can do it. I wonder which way they went?"

"Well actually," The man began, "I have another confession to make. I thought earlier that they'd try to escape through one of the gateways, so I actually headed up this very same one up here." He pointed to the Eastern gateway. "I saw them get away, those naughty snagem goons. I was going to go after them but they managed to sprint away after their little incident. I'm certain it was them now that i've seen those burn marks!"

"And you didn't tell us earlier?!"

"They took my Growlithe! I was distraught!"

"Ugh...wait until they hear about this..."

"Look, look, I can fix this! I'll find them myself if I have to. Here, Magnemite, help me take some photos." A metallic round ball Pokemon floated in the air next to him. With its two magnets for hands, it held a camera with electromagnetic force. There came a clicking sound as it started to snap photos of the crime scene, in particular the second broken fence and the smoke coming from it. "Send these to the boss." The man ordered as Jenny seemed to nod in agreement. "I'll send messages around to the relevant guard posts. Go see the boss, go, go!" As he shouted this, a large Fearow appeared beside him as he started writing various messages above a rock in the middle of the field.

As Officer Jenny hurried off, the male officer looked around to check noone was watching him. He ripped up a bunch of the letters and put the remains in his pocket. Suddenly, he heard watery breathing, looked over his shoulder and saw a blue turtle Pokemon with sunglasses.

"Squirt!" The Pokemon nudged him a finger to the back before crossing his arms.

"Squirtle?! Good to see you. The plan is coming together nicely. I'm only gonna send a few letters out, only to those who have my back. The Jennys have no idea what will hit them!
Kane and Josh will be mine and noone else will get the credit!" He handed only a small fraction of the letters to Fearow, who began to fly up as it grabbed them with its talons.

"Go Fearow! Take them only to those who are like us..."

The officer began to get a phone call. He pulled out his cell phone. "Detective Boris? Ah! So you finally returned my phone call. Busy? Ah! Another case you were working on? Oh and gym challenges, that's fine with me! Listen Boris, old friend, since you're also a private detective, I've got this case I need you to solve...but you must tell NOONE in the force about this. NOONE is to know, that the great Officer Carmine ordered this..."

Last edited:
Johnathan Grayson
July 24th - Safari Zone, Johto Region

Interactions: Theo Hightower (Sir Krazz), Nakano Saito (Merciless Medic)

Johnathan turned his attention over to the once injured Rapidash and smiled to see that she seemed to be well on her way to a full recovery thanks to Theo's help. He quickly admired the Safari ball that housed his latest catch before he made it shrink and put it in one of the pocket of his pants and walk slightly closer to the pair and Pokemon.

"Either way sounds like it would be really interesting, it's certainly a nice way to find other Pokemon any of us may wanna catch as well. Also in regards to the whole sightseeing stamp thing, do you get some kind of reward for getting a full set of them?" Johnathan said before he remembered Naka explained how the Rapidash likely wanted them to ride her. "You think she has the strength to let us all ride her? I mean--she did just recover after all." Johnathan asked as he looked mainly at Naka, his eyes occasionally turn to look at the burning horse Pokemon.

Last edited:
~Aldon Charlton...~
~Safari Zone...~
~interactions: Billy, Charlotte, Desmond, ...~

Aldon watched as the staraptor with baited breath, before turning towards Desmond. After having a few moments to think to himself he had an idea. A loud gasp with his hand clasped over mouth. Nearly taken aback.

"Desmond!(He said in a surprised tone) did we run from those chinchou?(Aldon pointed at Desmond) Desmond! Did we run from that gyarados?! (Aldon slapped the boulder) Say it with me. Did we run from that blastoise?!?! That staraptor is blastoise. Now bring it in! Let's go help those people! " Aldon said stomping forward.

With a ball of mud in his hand, he lifting his leg high in the air, foot well above his head. A quick turn of the hips, he slammed his foot against the ground; and with all that momentum going forward. He transferred it into his arm and out the tips of his fingers. A distraction to help give the others some time to come up with a plan.

Rick
[July 19th] Goldenrod City - Johto
078.png
Rapidash ♀ [Iris] | Ability: Flash Fire | Condition: Normal | Meteonite Energy: Low
Agility​
Flare Blitz​
Heat Wave​
H. Horsepower​
Low Kick​
Protect​
Solar Blade​
Wild Charge​

While Iris was... profiting at others' expenses and exercizing her legs at the same time, Rick was flipping through pages from the journal, until his eyes locked at the Pokeathlon advertising. Rick remembered there to be plans for a Pokeathlon Dome to be made in Sinnoh at some point. But after one small quallifying match in Camellia, no more events were hosted since then. The Pokeathlon was an event featuring several athletic competitions akin to olympic sports, but adapted for pokémon. And like any other competition, there was a prize for the winners.

This got Rick thinking. This was much more interesting and much more efficient than earning tips from random people. He just needed to get a good score in those events. With only one pokémon in hand, he should be at a disadvantage. Fortunately for him, Rapidashes actualy had a pretty good performance overall. They had excelent speed and jumping ability, which were mostly only rivaled by flyers, great stamina, and even though they couldn't match the raw strength of certain pokémon, they were still pretty strong. So hopefuly those would be enough to compensate for the courses where she would be lacking.

So Rick stood up, and jumped onto Iris while a battle was still occuring. And as they turned around, he was immediately called out by the trainer they were facing. "Hey! You can't run away from trainer battles!" He shouted. Rick looked over his shoulder. "Are you sure about that?" He asked, with Iris's mane briefly flaring up. "Err... ya know what? Let's call it a Draw!" The trainer replied, biting his fingernails, before giving a shy thumbs up. Rick nodded. "Yep, just as I thought." He said, as he went back to Route 35, heading towards the Pokeathlon Dome.

[July 19th] Pokeathlon Dome, Route 35 - Johto

Upon arriving, Rick walked to the reception desk, where he started signing up for all five events. "You can register multiple pokemon for the different events if you want." The receptionist told him, as she received the sheets. Normaly, people would register different pokémon for different courses. Rick didn't have that benefit though, he would have to rely on Iris for all five events. "I wish I could! And it probably wouldn't matter anyways." He stated. Moves weren't allowed in the Pokeathlon. Only the pokemon's natural skills. So even if he had both Zephir and Pearl with him, aside from Pearl being able to fly, Iris was the most suitable overall. The lady shruged. "Welp... good luck then!" She said, giving him a card with a number. Rick stared at it for a bit. 69 wasn't exactly his lucky number, but he would have to go with it. "I make my own luck." He said, before heading to the basement.

Theo Hightower
Sunday - July 24th
Johto Safari Zone Gate
Interactions: @Merciless Medic @Red Gallade @Charlotte Pryce @Cmeriwether @ThAtGuY101 @Godjacob
Mentions: @kyuukestu

The Rapidash was hesitant when Naka approached, smelling the berry on her outstretched hand. She was the one who threw the berry at her, impaling the scrumptious food on her horn. Normally such an action would have been met with that same horn going through her face. But this human had helped her as well, so there wasn't any need for that. She accepted the the rubbing of her muzzle, lowering her flame so as not to burn the flammable human.

Theo looked to Naka as she explained about the Ponyta line, taking a wild guess that Ponyta was the pre-evolution to the Rapidash currently in front of him. “Wide open spaces huh? Makes me wonder how wide open the Safari Zone really is.” he eyed the Rapidash for a second before again looking to Naka. “Must not be going on right now. Guy at the counter would've said something about it, yeah? Either way. That's kinda cool.” Then again, maybe not. The guy really seemed to hate his job. Or at the very least dealing with people. Johnathan's words made Theo nod “He's right. Maybe one at a time. Make a game out of it? Like....who can take the most pictures.” Now that was an idea! Moving to the Rapidash's side, Theo tentatively put a hand out towards the Rapidash's back, using the back of his hand to test to see if the fire would actually burn him. He was fascinated when it didn't. So Rapidash could control the fire on its body. Seeing the human satisfied, the fire horse lowered herself just enough for Theo to effortlessly throw one leg over before raising up again, Theo pulling out his Rotom Phone. “Snap a picture of us, would ya Rotom?” The phone came to life and flew just a foot or so away before turning sideways. “Look at me ma. White knight on a fiery steeeeeeeeeedddddd~”

There was something Theo hadn't taken in to consideration when he asked for the photo. The flash of the camera startling the Rapidash, who in turn took off as soon as the photo was taken. The phone hovered in place for a few seconds before lowering down to Naka, Rotom recognizing her as the one who purchased the phone on the island a few days prior. The photo on screen was one straight out of a cartoon, both pokemon and rider being blurs in the picture while also being just clear enough to make out what the photo was of. Looking at it, Naka would see the photo already being sent in a text to Esther, which also revealed to her the first photo Rotom had taken of Theo the first night he owned the phone.

Instinctively gripping the Rapidash's figure with his legs Theo had to fight at first to right himself on the horse's back, Theo reached for a few seconds for reins that simply weren't there. Hmm. They'd have to do something about that. For now he leaned forward and reached for the pokemon's mane, forgetting that it was pure fire. Except...it wasn't? Though the pokemon's mane was indeed fire, he found he was able to grab hold of it as if it were solid. Truly fascinating. “Well alright then.” he pulled himself up so that he was able to see their surroundings going by in a blur of motion and speed.

It seemed almost no time had passed and already the duo was already coming up on the sounds of another potential battle, the Rapidash slowing somewhat and altering her course to investigate. Maybe it was another territory battle. Maybe another pokemon like herself needed help. She glanced back to Theo who nodded, knowing there wasn't anything he could do to stop the Rapidash even if he wanted. She was the one driving this show boat, not him. Galloping forward, the duo came upon the scene of a giant bird Theo had never seen before glowing blue and aimed directly for...what was his name again? Bill? Billy! That was it! And right behind him...Charlotte! Off to one side was a man mid pitch of a mud ball, Rapidash darting to the other side so she wasn't hit by the mud ball on accident. As she ran her and Theo's forms would outline in a fiery red aura akin to something right out of Dragon Ball Z before that aura evolved in to a full force raging fire, Theo hunkering down so as not to get accidentally burned.

The duo then ran and jumped from the nearby sidelines, leaving Charlotte, Billy, Aldon, and Desmond seeing only a large fireball leaping towards the incoming Staraptor, the fireball's occupants currently obscured by the fire. Ideally Rapidash wanted to jump on top of the large bird and use both hers and the human's weight to bring the bird down to the ground for a little extra damage, but settled for slamming in to its side with the same amount of force as whatever it was doing to make itself glow blue. It struck the bird with enough force to, much like the Rhydon had her previous Tauros opponent, knock it in to some nearby trees. The force of their two equally powerful attacks was enough to cancel out the Staraptor's Brave Bird and end the fireball that surrounded Rapidash and Theo as the two descended back to the ground, Rapidash shaking almost violently enough to throw Theo from her back from the recoil of her attack. She looked towards the Staraptor and saw its form flicker with fire, indicating either her attack or her ability had Burned the pokemon.

With an angry neigh and a Stomp in to the Staraptor's direction the Rapidash took off again before Theo was able to ask any of the trio present if they were alright, unaware of someone being behind a nearby boulder. Among all the other humans present surely one of them still had a sphere on them to ensnare the large bird. This time Theo was ready, holding on to Rapidash's mane as they left. “Hey guys bye guys!” They would hear him call as the Rapidash ran in to the distance, Theo once again barely being able to tell what was the ground and what was a tree given the Rapidash's speed. He took a moment to enjoy the feel of the wind as they dashed through the Safari Zone's borders, a few moments later the Rapidash bringing Theo to what she wanted to show him and the others. Her favorite spot in the entire Zone. A large cliffside overlooking other various biomes, the symmetry and placement of which even Theo could deduce was man made and likely artificial. Snowy mountains that lead in to a swampy area that transitioned in to wide open plains. Each one no doubt had its own host of pokemon that called them home. And there, way off in the distance, one could just barely make out the outline of the Safari Zone's border walls, meant to keep people from coming in any other way than through the main gate.

“The Safari Zone's massive, huh?” The Rapidash snorted lightly, nodding as the duo looked over all that the sun touched. “But ya know, there's a whole lot more world to see out there, or so I've been told. What do you say? You wanna see it with me? It's not going to be all fun times, but maybe it won't need to be. And who knows. Maybe one day I'll be able to run as fast as you can.” He doubted it seriously, but given his current situation he shouldn't doubt anything anymore. Rapidash thought long and hard for a moment as she looked out over the various areas of the Safari Zone before snorting lightly again and offering a light neigh in response, Theo nodding. “Once we get back to the others then. I....don't want to get stranded out here. And we're pretty far away I think.” Looking back the way they had come Theo couldn't even see the Safari Zone Main Gate from here. This would have made a really cool photo, but Theo realized he didn't have his Rotom Phone with him at the moment.

As they made their way back towards the others Rapidash slowed her pace, the two battles earlier having taken more out of her than she had realized. Had she known what going slower would lead to, she would have ran back as fast as she had ran to get out as far as they did. Running past them with an angry moo another dark colored Tauros just barely missed clipping Rapidash and Theo, Rapidash rearing before taking off at a full gallop. What now!?! Glancing back, Theo saw that the bull was following them, though this one was different from the previous one. It was still the same two shades of black, but this one's horns were very much pointed. And the black on its mane had streaks of red in it, which Theo guessed meant it had to at least be part fire type. Great. Another bull! “Back to the others! They knew how to handle the first one, they might know how to handle this one!” he called, regretting his statement earlier about wanting to fight the bull. Now that that danger had passed, he didn't want to fight the bull anymore! “Naka!!! Naka we got company!! Nakaaaaaaaa!!” he called as the Rapidash ran, wanting to give both her and Johnathan as much heads up as possible.

Interactions: @Sir Krazz (Theo) @ThAtGuY101 (Aldon) @Charlotte Pryce (Charlotte) @Cmeriwether (Billy)​

Desmond blinked a bit as Aldon seemed to do some thinking before he had began his passionate plea to aid these trainers. Desmond had been reminded of their several hectic situations, the Blastoise encounter especially had gotten him to shiver but his general point had been that they had avoided running in those encounters and....it had been true. Much as Desmond wanted to muse "yeah but" and what not in spite of it all something compelled him to stand in those situations even if his first impulse had been to tuck tail and run.

Aldon then did what Aldon does and moved forward, as he grabbed a mud ball to tossed while Desmond seemed to hesitate before he shook his head. "D-damn it!" He cursed, as he grabbed one of his rocks and attempted to turn probably to launch it in the hopes of either knocking it on the head or if he had been luckier hitting the ground and the noise shifted its attention.

What he had not expected was this fireball to appear out of nowhere and crash into the Staraptor's Brave Bird, a collusion which knocked it to the trees and produced a Rapidash that had began to race away with another trainer, Theo if he recalled right, coming in to quickly greet then leave them as he blinked a bit stupefied by what he had just seen.

"Uh....what?"​

???
Date: ???

On Fairchild Island, an area of lush woodland made a loud creaking sound. Various Pokemon were hurrying around the island, trying to get to safety. Many were forced to leave their homes as they heard the sounds of rumbling, almost like small earthquakes getting louder and louder. Others decided to stake it out in the trees but found that their homes would be suddenly knocked down as it passed.

Rising out of the trees, any onlooker would be able to see that a large flower had emerged from the trees and their surrounding bushes of leaves. The flower was a massive cloud of red and purple of which terrified Pokemon and people still on the island alike. It seemed to move location throughout the island.

Unknown Botanist

Date: June 2nd
Location: An Unknown Library, Trovitopolis, West of Mandarin Island South, Orange Islands

A man wearing a green apron and emerald gardening gear entered a local library in the bustling city of Trovitopolis, the massive capital of Mandarin Island South, itself the biggest island of the Orange Islands. The man appeared somewhat muscular, at least on his arms, bore thick gloves, which were cut on his fingers and carried many gardening utensils on his back and inside a decently sized rucksack. With his white suncap he marched up to the receptionist who hadn't been expecting him.

"Hi." She said, "Can I help you?"

"I'm looking for specific books." The gardener stated. "I'm looking for something that can tell me about the Venus Plant."

"The 'Venus Plant'? I've never heard of that.
" She replied. "I'll have a look on our records." She proceeded to glance at the old-fashioned computer next to her, typed in some brief search terms, then turned to the man. "I'm sorry. Our archives show NO records for such a plant...or thing at all!"

"Fine." He responded. "I'll look for it myself." He stormed into the main library enterence, holding the glass door open as he looked across the foyer. "Victreebel, you comin'?" He asked this, whilst turning towards a large pitcher plant Pokemon which appeared from nowhere and started hoping towards him. The receptionist opened her mouth wide, not anticipating the man to say what he said NOR did she see the Victreebel that had been there the whole time. The botanist continued to enter the library with his partner Pokemon, as they scowered for specific books.

Kane Kuroishi and Josh Aoki
Date: June 3rd, Morning

Ranks: N/A

The sun finally showed his face above Route 8 in Kanto. Kane and Josh hurried out of the mysterious fortune teller's tent as soon as possible. Despite exposing themselves, they seemed relieved.

"Finally!" Kane muttered to Josh. "I'd thought we'd never get out of that hag's wreck!"

"I didn't think it was THAT bad." Josh responded. "The breakfast was good."

"Are you kidding me?! You actually liked that place?!"

"Well at least she accepted us." Josh pointed out. "She gave us a place of refuge against the cops. We should appreciate that." He was about to get rudely interupted by Kane when he spotted a man and a woman in blue uniform. "It's them! Quickly, into the bushes." He tugged Kane's shirt as the companion nodded and the pair dived between some shrubs out of view of the road and looked over.

"No sign of them in Lavender Town." One of the officers could be heard saying as they passed.

"They are in the west of Saffron, i'm telling you!" The female officer shouted as they passed. "Let's go there."

Within minutes, they were already marching towards the end of the route. Kane and Josh snuck through another pathway through the greenary and appeared in front of some trees that were jutting out next to the main path and joined it there. "Phew that was a close one, at least-" Kane's speech was interrupted by the red dog Pokemon Growlithe being released out of it's poke ball. It began to nip against both Kane and Josh's ankles this time, causing them great discomfort.

"Get off you little!" Kane attempted to grab the Growlithe but he playfully kept dodging his fist.

Then another Poke Ball from Josh opened up: a Meowth. "Banks, now is not the time!" Josh exclaimed.

The Meowth looked at him, before dashing up to Nipper. He unleashed a flurry of scratch attacks: Fury Swipes. He then launched several golden coins at the Growlithe. The dog pokemon was blinded by the attack as each hit it - he did not see the attacks coming. This stopped the red canine in its tracks. This forced the Growlithe back into its poke ball for a rest.

"Oh. Thanks Banks." The Meowth smiled briefly hearing it finally got praise from it's master.

The cat pokemon danced with joy across the road in front of them. Before they knew it, he was many yards ahead of them. What's worse, Banks had dropped coins using it's Pay Day attack onto the floor and was heading towards Lavender Town. Josh looked ahead and saw two more officers guarding the enterence to the town around the ridge. "Banks, come back!"

Suddenly, another Pokemon came out of its poke ball, this time a white and red bird pokemon. Like a penguin, it hobbled towards the many coins on the floor, attemping to pick them up and place them within its large white bag. It was a Delibird, a pokemon known for collecting small and rare items. It began a forward waddle, racing towards Banks at full speed, in an unstoppable charge.

"Raj!" Josh exclaimed, but it was it too late.

A large shadow appeared over the Route 8's road. It consumed Josh and Kane. "What's that?" Kane pointed in the air. The thing revealed itself to be a large Fearow, with it's brown feathers and red chicken-like head. It made a loud screech, before diving towards the opening to Lavender Town.

The Fearow had it's eyes on the two officers.

Last edited:

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Wilford Pine
Hammerlocke, Galar Region
August 2nd
WCS Rank: 70,203
Team: Monferno, Thwackey, Panpour, Togepi
Interactions: Cole Forrest(@Merciless Medic)

Upon being seated at his table, Wilford mirrored Cole's request for water to the waiter before glancing at the menu to confirm his order, keeping his attention on Cole as he spoke. Though he was met with disagreement regarding his perspective on training baby Pokémon, the rich young man continued listening, absorbing information while he placed the menu on the table. A trained eye would notice Wilford's eyebrows slightly narrowing as Cole continued to speak about, reflecting the waning interest of the rich young man. He hardly agreed with Cole's perspective, but before he could open his mouth to refute what he had heard, the older man changed the subject by talking about getting rid of his deadweight as well. A part of Wilford understood why he said this, after all, the conversation started because he was concerned about Togepi's value to the team, but the rest of him just didn't care about Cole's dealing's with his Pokémon.

Fortunately, Cole managed to revitalize Wilford's interest with a question, one he had prepared an answer for long in advance.

"Contests are a complete waste of a Pokémon's potential. If I wanted to waste my time watching a glorified beauty pageant, I'd schedule an appointment with a therapist to make sure that I haven't had a psychotic break. Upon reaffirming my mental health, I'd schedule an appointment with a neurologist to make sure I haven't suffered any brain damage. Upon reaffirming my neurological health, I'd brush it aside and refocus my efforts on actual training."

Charlotte

Interactions: Billy Carmichael (@Cmeriwether) Desmond Andrews (@Godjacob) Aldon (@ThAtGuY101) Theo (@Sir Krazz) Naka (@Merciless Medic)

Charlotte rubbed her eyes and blinked.

"I must have gotten a concussion when I fell down," she said. "I could have sworn I just saw Theo riding a Rapidash."

Meanwhile, a bit further away, a loud bellow rang out across the Safari Zone. A large gray and white behemoth lumbered across the landscape. It stood up on its hind legs, craning its neck towards the sky.

The Aggron saw but did not see. Its eyes were out of focus. All it could make out was a raging red blur. An object stuck out of its tail which at first might be mistaken for a spike. Except that it was not made by any Pokémon. It was a thin long needle with the number 47 written on the side in permanent marker.

Beyond the Safari Zone, a singular monotonous figure stood near the entrance. The figure began typing a message on its Rotom phone.

ENJOY YOUR GIFT. SEE YOU IN ECRUTEAK CITY.

-T