• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokémon: Role Play Thread

Wednesday, July 6th – 9:44 am
Esther
Route 7, Riviére Walk, Battle Chateau,
Kalos​
『 Pyrrha | Kasriel | Maçiera | L’ Basseau | Pari | Houndour 』​
Interactions: Celia Besnard (@ThePlayfulFox)

Today’s laundry had caught her slacking. As Esther vigorously scrubbed the fabric of her dress, she lamented her complete lack of foresight—she didn’t have any detergent! By the shine of Arceus’ pointy golden toes, if this blood stained her dress, she was gonna ki—“Excuse me?”

A sudden offer of aid prevented Esther from going on a pointless, but none the less cathartic rant. Looking up from her task, Esther was faced with a blonde girl in a demure dress. Her brow furrowed. What was with Kalos and blondes? Between Azumi, this new girl and…hadn’t both the gym leaders she faced also been blonde? Were people dying their hair or something?

Esther shook off her stray thoughts. She wanted to help? In that case, “Do you have any laundry detergent? Looks like I’ve run out.”

$6,320 | Pokéball x 0 | Practice Ball | PokéToy | PokéFlute

Quilt Set

Hammock Set

First-Aid Kit

Flashlight

Toiletries

Water Bottle (1/2 Gallon)

Water Purifier & Filter

Gothic Lolita Set (Clothing)

Lace Set (Clothing)

Chic Asymmetry Set (Clothing)

Winter Gear

Climbing Gear

Swimwear

July 6th, Wednesday - Rivière Walk, Route 7, Battle Chateau, Kalos Region
Beatrice Esperanza Lazlo

Just like that, the man and his Houdour left almost as suddenly as they appeared. The young woman wasn't sure how to take this, perhaps it's a cultural thing. Turning to other matters, the girl's eyes turned back to her Quaxwell, who was eyeing the Houdour leave with a side eye. "Well, now that that's over, you are free to go frolic in the water Vallace, you have waited long enough." She declared, causing her Quaxwell to turn excitedly towards her. Without wasting another moment, Vallace gracefully did a twirl towards the river's edge before leaping into the water, causing a small splash as the Practice pokemon made his landing.

The black haired girl then took a seat on the ground before letting out a breath, she came here to visit the Battle Chateau but ended up on quite the sidetrack. Not long after, another girl suddenly made her appearance, offering her help to the black and red haired girl washing her clothes. "Huh, I guess there really wasn't any problem with us showing up here suddenly." She mumbled to herself.

The girl felt her eyes dart from the bandaged Houndour to the bloody dress currently in the process of cleaning. "Uh, so what happened to you and your Houndour? That looks like a pretty deep wound." She asked. "Oh sorry, so much happened so suddenly that I didn't get to ask this earlier. You don't have to answer if you don't want to." The young woman added awkwardly.

Last edited:

Wednesday, July 6th – 9:44 am
Esther
Route 7, Rivière Walk, Battle Chateau
Kalos​
Interactions: Beatrice Esperanza Lazlo (@Grand Master Koop)

While she waited for the second unknown girl’s response, the first unknown girl made herself comfortable by the riverbank and started asking questions. Esther didn’t mind, it’s not like laundry was an engaging activity or something, she could use the idle distraction.

“We had an exhibition match against my friend—the guy with the other Houndour—and she took a nasty blow from his ace.” Oracle real was a beast of a pokémon: speed, power, and technique all wrapped in one. A couple of those moves too…had they been training to flow moves into each other so smoothly? “We still won tho—HEY! Pyrrha, no!”

Esther leapt to her feet, but it was too little too late. Her partner was already waist deep in a mud puddle, and much too happy writhing about to even notice her trainer’s complaints.

“Ugghhh, whatever. I’ll deal with you later…”

Quilt Set

Hammock Set

First-Aid Kit

Flashlight

Toiletries

Water Purifier & Filter

Lace Set (Clothing)

Winter Gear

Climbing Gear

Swimwear

Azumi "Why do you need pictures of my toes again?" Towers, July 6th, Route 7 Battle Chateu.

Azumi smiled patiently so she could present herself to the new trainer. The blue duck caught her eye right away, of course she would recognize the famous Paldea Pokemon. Sadly though, she wouldn't get the change to say anything, as Monty quickly assessed the situation, he turned around and started to leave. Was he offended? While her concern for the puppy in Esther's arms was true, the situation didn't feel tense and so she decided to accompany Monty back to the castle. "À bientôt, Mademoiselle Esther and friend!" With a simple wave and smile, the blonde left the group.

The future law enforcer caught up to Monty, curiosity in her tongue as to why the sudden rush. "E-Excusez-moi monsieur Monty, why did we leave in such an abrupt way, did the sight of blood disgust you? Or was it the new stranger? Was it jealousy? I'm sorry if I'm intruding much, but I do like a mystery, even if small."

Desmond Andrews (Unranked)
Safari Zone, Johto (July 24th)

Interactions: @ThAtGuY101 (Aldon)​

Mimikyu was soon returned to the Safari Ball Desmond accidently caught it with, the fact Aldon seemed to like only caused a headache as he realized he may have to just roll with the dice as it seemed harmless...even if it still unnerved the sheepish young man.

"Believe me I intend to file a complaint on the safety measures of this place once we get out..." Desmond muttered as he had then expected Aldon to make some declaration like "just follow the Aggron's cries" or something. However it seemed Aldon actually picked the sensible, safe option as he advised that they'd locate the Safari Zone workers and get their help which caused Desmond to jump on the line as soon as Aldon had cast it.

"Hopefully it doesn't come to a fight. Either way we should find those workers as I'd rather let the people whose job it is to keep this place running smoothly handle this." Desmond mused towards Aldon.

Desmond reached for his map of the Safari Zone and figured it was as good a source as any as he'd begin to lead the path towards finding the aid they needed.

Gwen Tucker Ron Towers - July 19th - Goldenrod City Underground, Johto

"Thanks!" Gwen smiled at them before turning to Ron, "Alright let's go get some pizza then!" she exclaimed before hearing her stomach growl in agreement. Right, and then to get something nice for Cotton and Peanut too at some point..

"Really?" Ron was a bit disappointed she chose the most childish option, then again, it was kind of obvious. "I mean, really good choice. Was going to be my vote anyways." Being a parent sucked. "Come on, I'll lead the way."

As the pair left the suspicious underground, the punk couldn't help but look at the city with annoyance. He loved the big busy place, but the fact that Team Rocket might be stirring up trouble just made the entire thing look like one big maze hiding the damn rats he was after. If it weren't for incidents in the past, he would take Gwen along with him, heck, they met fighting Team Rocket. But, the girl needed some rest from their usual mess, a chance to basically be a kid. Maybe a detox from Ron would do her some good...

"So the trick to getting tickets..." Ron began to say, as they walked down the crowded sidewalk, "is playing the whack a Poliwag. It gives an exaggerated amount and it is really easy to get high scores on it, so naturally you always get good tickets on it. Now, if you want a big prize, you need money. System is made so you can't just get a big plush without putting cash into it. So, if you're on a streak, go for it, if not, stop wasting money on getting tickets and focus on the ones you like the most."

With his improvised advice, Ron turned the corner, only to see the famous big headed Pichu holding a pizza while wearing a chef hat. "There it is." Ron announced as they moved forward. The place, as expected, was a bit crowded, if it weren't for the giant area, it would be an uncomfortable situation. Fortunately, it had enough space to hold all those kids running around with their Pokemon, while their parents or tutors enjoyed a nice meal. "Go get table 56, I'll order pizza and go to the restroom. You go on and play, just check every once in a while to see if the pizza arrived, got it?" Ron said, hoping Gwen would get lost in the sea of games so he could quickly go snoop around.

~Aldon Charlton...~
~Skol the king of gods, Bran the bronzor, Zippy the magnemite, Huck the golett, Wunder the Sigilyph and Bolly the Baltoy...~
~Safari Zone...~
~interactions: Desmond...~

"Chk! Chk! Maybe you can extend your accident luck into 'accidentally' (he said with air quotes) catching that aggron" Aldon replied with a cheeky grin. As Desmond pulled out his map, which prompted Aldon to scoot closer so he could look at the map too. He didn't need to scoot as close as he did, but he did so anyways. Personal space be damned!

"Looks like we're headed that way. Chop chop!" Aldon said reaching over and touching the map where they'd be headed before walking walking towards their intended pathway.

"Maybe we'll spot a worker on the way too. Or a omastar! Though more likely given the pokémon we've seen so far, we're more likely to encounter a rather voracious ursaring instead. Bit of a bummer, really" Aldon continued before pausing to look around. While he looked for workers, it was obvious he was hardly doing such as he was peering into bushes and shrubs and looking under rocks. No doubt fossil searching too. No aggron was gonna interrupt his priorities now.

Montagne Khastil
July 6 Rivière Walk (Route 7), Battle Chateau, Kalos

"Ding, ding, ding!" Monty met Azumi's inquiries with jest. "I simply couldn't handle the sight of Esther talking to another person! If we didn't turn back, I don't know what might have happened!" Highly amused by his own wit, a grin spread across the man's face only for his brain to remind him that the blonde woman might not get the joke. If she wasn't smart enough for the police academy, Monty might say the cop-in-training did the stereotypes justice.

As they walked, the criminal corrected himself. "Really, things were just getting a little crowded down there. Especially with the blonde girl showing up, too." Oracle's empty Luxury Ball sat heavy in Monty's pocket, and he took an uncharacteristically sheepish tone as he continued, "Even with Chauffemagne and Abné around, I feel a little...naked—or more like uneasy—without Oracle at my side."

The pair had been together since they'd met, and the Absol bailed him out more than a few times when things got dicey. Monty subconsciously rubbed his shoulder as he remembered the clash at the brothel last month, and the memory of the Houndour pack flashed through his mind.

"I imagine it's the same for you, eh?" The criminal asked his companion when they reached the steps back up to the Chateau's grand wooden doors.

Azumi "Why do you need pictures of my toes again?" Towers, July 6th, Route 7 Battle Chateu

A gasp was all Azumi could murmur from Monty's confession. She knew, there was love in the air! Then he shot down her imagination with the truth behind the reason for leaving.

"I didn't know there was a limit of blondes in your life." Azumi said with a snappy tone, a little revenge for using her ignorance for his amusement. "I do get what you mean though."

The countess could only but try and remember those rare occasions her teammates were not with her. "To be honest, it's not easy for me to imagine life without Nana by my side. I feel she's an extension of my sould, it just wouldn't be me." Touched by the kind words from Monty, she gave him a hearty smile. "Well I stand corrected, it seems you truly care about Oracle. I'm glad she has a good man as a trainer. Not every Pokémon has such luck you know?"

For Azumi, the world was a place filled with criminals and injustice. Something she wanted to change, to mold into a kind and peaceful world, where people like Monty and Esther were prime examples of a human and Pokémon relationship. "Warms my heart and gives me hope." She said with a sigh of relief.

Montagne Khastil

"You're too kind, mademoiselle," Monty replied as he swung open one of the doors and held it open for Azumi to enter the castle first. For sure, she was too kind. He and Oracle's relationship wasn't nearly as pure as the blonde thought, a fact he had to remind himself as of late. They were partners, sure, but they were serving each other's ends. Before long, they'd go their seperate ways.

Speaking of which, the criminal followed Azumi inside and took the lead. His sights were set on the medical facility across the lobby, and as he stomped through the sparse crowd all but one person moved out of his way.

"Ah, Baron Khastil and Countess Towers." It was the old guy from earlier. Shit, what was his name? Oliver? No, Olivier. He stood between Monty and the medical facility, as though waiting for the younger man to come back. "How fortuitous."

The criminal stopped in his tracks and Chauffemagne sat at his heels, and both eyed Besnard with minor and major annoyance respectively. Abné shifted nervously on Monty's shoulder, and he reached a hand up to calm her down as he said, "Eh, sorry, I'm trying to check on my partn—"

Olivier cut him off, overriding Monty with an authoritative tone. "Your Absol's quite all right, thanks to our facility. That's not what I wished to speak about, though."

Huh? Monty's eyes flicked over to Azumi, then back to the old man. "What do you want, then?"

"I couldn't help noticing the unique Eevee on your shoulder—" Olivier nodded his silver-haired head to Abné. "—or that you refrained from using it in battle. It didn't participate in the Shabboneau Junior Tournament, either."

"And?" Monty raised an eyebrow. Was it that weird that he didn't use her? What would've been weird was that the old man knew Abné stayed on the sidelines at Shabboneau, but given he and Esther had used that to get their application chance Monty overlooked it.

"And," Olivier continued with a hint of irritation, "I happen to be a collector of Pokémon such as yours. Shinies, as they're called."

Oh, no way. Was he saying...? "So you want to add her to your collection?"

"Precisely." The old man's ancient almond eyes gleamed, and Monty felt Abné shrink back. "I'm prepared to spare no expense in purchasing her."

The younger man was stunned. When he scooped the Eevee from the poacher's camp on Menhir Trail, he'd done so on a whim. Her coat was different from any Eevee he'd seen before, a lustery silver instead of brown, and Monty had figured it made her valuable since the poachers had kept her alive. The criminal had hoped a chance to sell her off would present itself, especially when the Eevee made it clear she was terrified of battling, but he didn't think it would happen so easily.

For three weeks she'd burned a hole in his pocket, a fourth mouth to feed that refused to pay the favor. If Monty accepted, he'd be rid of her. He'd have a lot more cash in his pocket. He wouldn't have Cormier breathing down his neck to get her trained, instead of just 'draining Old Guard resources.'

And yet...

"She's not for sale." Monty's reply was curt and defensive, and his steely eyes met Olivier's in a brief stare down. This guy might've given him the courtesy of letting him know about his title, but he didn't owe him anything—and it pissed him off that the 'request' sounded more like a demand in the first place.

Olivier paused for a few moments, and from the look in his eye Monty could tell he was sizing him up. "You're sure?"

Abné's legs shook on Monty's shoulders, like she was terrified at the mere thought of being seperated. "I'm sure."

"I see..." Olivier's expression softened. "If you ever change your mind, Baron Khastil, you can put in a word here if I'm not available. Au revoir." With that the old man turned and walked away, and Monty watched the chance to sell off his burden go.

As he turned back to Azumi, the criminal reached up and took Abnégarde into his arms. The silver Eevee buried her face in her trainer's chest, and he didn't notice that he was cradling her uncharacteristically close. "Can you believe that? Who the hell does that guy think he is?"

Azumi "Why do you need pictures of my toes again?" Towers, July 6th, Route 7 Battle Chateu

Azumi bowed lightly to her elder. The man seemed harmless, a pleasent figure in the Chateu. She was curious to why Monty had gotten his attention, but once his intentions came out, so did her frown. All she could do was cross her arms over her chest as she watched Monty dispatch the old man.

It wasn't until he left that she replied to Monty. "Disgusting. For those exact reasons, poachers still have jobs. I can't imagine him being involved in such things, but people like him are the reason Pokémon are illegally sold in the underground." She bit her lower lip, letting the fumes escape before turning to face her companion.

"If you ever come across such deals, you will let me know, right?" She raised one eyebrow at the man, ready to judge him upon his answer.

Reginald Valerias​

Date: June 2
Pokemon Team: Emeric the Shiny Haunter, Elvira the Munna, Bob the Shedinja, Large Marge the Drifloon, Missy the Misdreavus, Jones the Frillish, Legion the White-Striped Basculin, Mankey
WCS Rank: 72,758

Interactions: Briar Hightower (ThAtGuY101), Adrianne Silvers (Godjacob), Amber Papaya and Mahou the Shiny Alakazam (Max Million)

The loud noise of the TV had brought Reggie to his breaking point. He yelled in pain, the migraine crashing into his mind with such strength that he was tearing up from the pain. Per Reggie's wishes, his Munna used her psychic power to press the power button on the remote, ending their suffering.

Reggie had his hands against his ears, even after the sound was gone. His ears were ringing and he heard his brain throbbing. It was when Officer Jenny arrived, seemingly a different one from the last one they had encountered. He didn't know, he didn't care. He just wanted to get whatever she wanted over and done with.

A report? Thankfully it wasn't too much. He nodded rather dizzily at the rest of what the officer said, groaning again at the dizziness he felt from that.

"Migraine meds first. Then I'll... I'll help." He wiped his face of fresh tears from how much pain he was in. He was starting to feel really sick as well, groaning at his nausea kicking in.

Following the Officer Jenny and getting pain medication for his migraine, he was able to rest up for a bit in a dimly lit room before he focused on making that report. He detailed the events that happened, from getting an estimated time of when they first saw Michiko and Mahou appear on the island, the events that happened in the Pokemon Center, and then everything regarding Amber and this situation with the toxins.

That was when one of the officers asked to retrieve Mahou. From the caffeinated pill that saved him from his migraine, he felt agitated. He first asked why they needed him and why couldn't they just pry information from his previous trainer? He needed to get therapy, and he certainly wasn't going to get that during an interrogation.

They had to bring a liaison in, and Reggie finally relented. He didn't want to let go of Mahou, but if it would help with any investigation regarding Snagem and possible link they had to the toxins over there, he couldn't just withhold evidence. He would be hurting the investigation, and he wasn't even going to pretend that it would be helping the bad guys win.

He was also told that the situation in Fairchild and Trovita were too dangerous for Reggie, let alone Adrianne, to help with the problem. They would just get in the way and waste resources if they end up getting sick or worse. While Reggie wanted to help, he also needed to spend time with his new Pokemon and he couldn't really do that if he was running around trying to help everyone he met.

The poor man, his flamboyance lost from the exhaustion of today, just wanted to sleep.

In fact, he didn't even think he slept last night.

Reggie didn't get to see Amber when he left, as he spent the longest time within the police station as he spent a good portion of that time recovering from his migraine, which took half an hour.

Finally, he got out of the station and saw Adrianne and Briar waiting for him. He chuckled sheepishly, scratching the back of his head. "Heh, sorry for taking so long. That migraine destroyed me."

His Munna, who had to be retreated back into her Pokeball as per protocol so as to not cause suspicion of a mental influence while filing a report, popped right back out of her Pokeball and grabbed Reggie's head and rested there. Chuckling, he patted the pink tapir and looked at his two friends. "So, uh, now that that's settled..." He then looked at Briar, a smirk playing on his features. He heard what she said back there, about the whole 'breathalyzer test'. "Do you always make it obvious you got a criminal history? You're lucky they didn't do a background check on you for any warrants or missing court appointments." His tone was that of a tease, a bit of a smartass quip. He was trying to get back to where he was, so he was going to be off for a while. Then, more of his smartass 'acktually' statements. "Trovita has the Spike Shell Badge and we honestly should go there as our third badge. Trust me, it'll be easier that way."

He then looked back at Adrianne. "So, got any ideas of where to go next? I read somewhere on a brochure that there is a Pokemon Park here, a place to party a little as a tourist would and take pictures and interact with the local wildlife. While I wouldn't mind getting off Tangelo by tomorrow, I do want to at least set sail after having better memories." He didn't want to mention the taint of what just happened, but he did hope Amber would be okay.

At the mention of Pokemon Park, another Pokemon shot out of the Pokeball. His Mankey. Reggie's entire body bristled and he chuckled sheepishly, hoping the Mankey wasn't upset. "Uh... Hey, Mankey... Man, I really should find a name for ya, huh?" The Mankey didn't seem to appreciate that Reggie hadn't thought of a name yet and squealed in disgust. Thankfully, the Mankey didn't hit him... Yet.

Nakano Saito​

Date: 1 Month Ago (26 years old); June 20
Naka's Pokemon Team: Chu the Pichu, Fluffy the Flareon, Hanu the Infernape, Aero the Aerodactyl, Orochi the Zweilous, Silenus the Sceptile, Hattie the Hatterene

Interactions: Gwen Tucker (IDKWhatUserNameToDo)
Mentions: Ron "I love sharing a police cell with a drug addict" Towers (Hecotoro)

Naka saw just how distraught the poor girl was. She probably felt useless. Worthless. Like she couldn't hold a candle to the two powerhouses who followed along her journey alongside her. She probably didn't feel like the up-and-coming warrior of her own story. Her Infernape felt sorry for her, but didn't know how to console her as he was pretty awkward with it. Fluffy was far better with it, but he had left after Naka's surgery. Naka had actually requested she didn't get stitches, and had a different handle on how they heal her. Stitches popped rather painfully, and she found from personal experience that scar tissue held up far better than stitches, and it would generally heal quicker. They just had to clean and bandage it.

The Hatterene finished healing Naka, so now it was up to her body to heal the rest of the way. Her healed muscles were now sore and tender, her skin red and raised from inflammation, but she was a lot better than she could have been. But she still lost a lot of her energy and she felt too weak to move.

When Naka finally had a chance to speak with Gwen and let loose a vague message, she smiled. "Leona... The Team Rocket admin... Hah." She scoffed, then shook her head. "Whatever. Her and I used to be childhood best friends. She helped me stand up for myself, fight back but choose my fights wisely, and I learned most of my battle techniques and training ideas from her. She was my idol, yet she was the same age as I. She was just better accomplished than I was and I thought I could never hold a candle to her." She smiled somberly, then shook her head.

"And now she's my enemy. Oh, how tragically poetic fate is." She chuckled, though more from pain of the situation than any humor. She then looked at Gwen, her gaze suddenly rather intense despite how tired she was. "I don't want you to think you failed. If it weren't for you destroying the machine to allow our Pokeballs to work, we would have been overrun by more Team Rocket grunts. Of that, I'm sure. You literally saved us, so don't think you were useless." Despite her exhaustion, her voice held firm and strong. "You are young, but you will learn. You will learn faster with Ron and I around. We are your teachers as much as we are your friends in your journey. Don't forget that." She pointed at her to emphasize the point. "This is still your journey to walk through, you will have your own wins and failures like everyone else did in their own journeys. I feel bad for taking away the fresh journey experience from you with our veteran experiences and making you see all this Team Rocket shit unfold before you. What you are going through, every thought and every feeling, is normal as you're growing a bit too fast. You and your Pokemon will become strong. I see a lot of potential in you." Naka smiled, then sighed as she pet her worrying Silenus atop his head, earning a soft coo.

"You can help us in our raid against Team Rocket's base. Your help will be a bit more unconventional, but you can help nonetheless. I saw the darkness in your eyes, the want to avenge for the pain I had to go through." She chuckled, apparently finding the moment humorous. "Cute." Her Sceptile made a derisive sound, but fell silent. "Don't let that anger consume you. Don't be like Ron. Use it as a tool instead. Once you get more used to it, you'll know what I mean. It's hard to explain any other way."

With that, her lecturing was done. "So, want to order takeout?" Naka laughed, hoping Gwen lightened up a little.

Nakano Saito​

Date: July 24 (26yo)
Pokemon Team: Silenus the Sceptile, Hattie the Hatterene, Brute Tooth the Barraskewda, Paldean Blaze Breed Tauros, Chikorita, Mienshao

Interactions: Esther Sophys and Pyrrha the Jangmo-o (kyuukestu), Johnathan (Red Gallade), Theo and Riolu (Sir Krazz)

Naka deadpanned, then chuckled which sounded like she was in pain. Most likely from what she just heard. "Well, I hope it goes well. And thanks for the advice." She smiled, sounding actually grateful for it. Honestly, experimentation was the first step to understanding how the problem worked so there could be a solution - whether temporary or permanent.

Naka extended her hand once Pari managed to locate Esther's empathic sense. The first touch with Esther felt overwhelming. Uncomfortable was an understatement. She felt like Esther's entire being was becoming her, and Naka didn't know what was even herself anymore. She swore she felt something else in there too, but she gave up trying to figure out what that was. She felt Esther's frustrations, but wasn't able to exactly pinpoint why she was frustrated. It jumbled all over the place with her own worries.

Then, there was nothing. Naka felt relatively normal. Then, her hand slipped out of Esther's hold as her Jangmo-o popped out in a panic, and Naka was all too familiar with the sight. The Jangmo-o had a dependency, likely due to being abandoned. She looked on in worry and sadness. Poor thing was absolutely distraught.

Figuring Pyrrha would like it if Esther wiped away her tears, she pulled out a soft napkin. It's softness was akin to a baby's first blanket, used to wipe away tears and help with calming. She knelt beside Esther, handing it out with a soft smile. "Here. For her tears. I understand what she's going through." She turned to Pyrrha. "Don't worry, I wasn't taking your human away from you. I'd never do that." She didn't know if it would help, but every little thing counted. "I'll leave you two alone now." She patted Esther on the shoulder before getting up and turning to see Theo had walked up to her, with Johnathan looking like he wanted to jump and see what was going on, too.

The Riolu's words were strange to the Mienshao and Chikorita. The two looked at each other and sighed. Though, the Chikorita giggled at the head pat, they both looked at Riolu with worry. Mienshao spoke, her words carrying authority as her teeth bared ever so slightly. <"No. I evolved, there is no more purpose in staying home if I want to become stronger. And her aura is tainted with my anger."> With that, she showed off the anger in her soul from earlier, the event still lingering within her mind to show it off so easily. The tainted aura was a match to the Mienshao.

The Chikorita then spoke. <"Look, Ro, I dunno how to explain it to you. That other Pokemon is crying for a different reason. I sense deep anxiety and pain of a traumatic kind."> The Chikorita and Mienshao bore witness to Naka even giving the trainer and the Jangmo-o a small, yet very soft square of some kind. <"She is kind. I don't think she meant to do that. The humans were sharing their aura and then the Pokemon got scared from something. Most humans aren't able to connect their aura with their Pokemon like that, so I don't know what happened, but our human wasn't really the cause of it, just something the human of that Jangmo-o did on accident.">

When the two Pokemon looked at Theo, the Mienshao gave a quick whiff and chuckled. <"That human you found is this woman's friend. Her scent is on him. I don't think you're helping yourself here. But I do sense some potential in his aura from him. You both can learn from each other. But if you want to know about your 'enemy', I have a feeling she's going to explain to her human friends. To know of one's opponent, one must do research.">

Back to Naka, she felt like she had something to explain to Theo and Johnathan. She already told Theo of her Water-Type empathy dilemma, so now it was Johnathan's turn. With a soft touch to Theo's shoulder, she walked a ways from Esther and Pyrrha to allow the human to reassure and ease worries, until she stood before Johnathan. Her Chikorita, Sceptile, and Mienshao followed, not wanting to take up so much space as they were in a building.

Naka noticed the hand on Theo's chest and chuckled as she spied the Riolu, a short glance to let the pup know she was aware of her existence. When she spoke, it was soft at first, so Esther did not get hampered from loss of concentration as she told Theo and Johnathan what was going on. "Yeah, everything's okay. Esther and I tried to do an empathy test. You know this-" she looked at Theo, then to Johnathan as she continued. "-but you don't, so I'll explain. I won the Whirl Cup, and was gifted with the King of the Sea's blessings or whatever. It ended up allowing me to have a deeper bond and better communication with Water-Types, but I also have always had a problem with my empathy doing too much. I spend time around someone for too long, and I start to take their characteristics, even manners of speech, and I start to lose a sense of self. The sudden mass empathy for Water-Types made this even worse, and all I feel are the emotions of other Water-Types, not my own. I went into the Safari Zone to find a couple Pokemon who may help me get a better understanding and control over my empathy through my aura, of which I found some helpers." She smiled as she looked upon her Mienshao and Chikorita. The Grass-Type trilled while the Fighting-Type huffed and crossed her arms. Naka continued.

"I ended up fighting for their allegiance in a martial arts challenge and a body and aura endurance test, and a Lucario told me I could take them. If the two had a problem with it, they probably wouldn't have come with me." The two Pokemon nodded at her assessment. "There was a society of Fighting-Types atop the mountain near the water where you two went, so I went on a wild Ducklett chase trying to catch the Mienshao and the Chikorita. I then fought to impress and earn their respect, of which I did. Though, I think Mienshao here doesn't want to admit that part." She chuckled with a tease, the Mienshao letting out an amused huff.

<"Damn, right."> She said, mostly so that the Riolu could hear that she didn't mind being with this human.

"So, this Chikorita here is going to help calm my troubled aura and emotions with his scent while Mienshao here will help me train, and I plan on helping them both train, as well." If it was any indication of her training methods, her Sceptile stood strong and proud behind her, his gaze chill, yet held a sort of hidden intensity from his pride in their training regimen. Naka then chuckled and patted the arm that was in the right angle splint that rested against her chest. "But, my clothes got rended from the fight and I got pretty scratched up and I got a hairline fracture in my upper arm. Mienfoo kicks are no joke." She gave the entire incident a happy smile regardless, which left the Mienshao flabbergasted. "And yes, I helped Mienshao evolve in our fighting test. But yeah, that's also why I'm wearing new clothes and bandaged up. I got carried here by a Machamp because my aura was in too much pain to walk there myself. As for my friend Esther," her voice quieted a bit further. "Her Jangmo-o likely has some abandonment issues due to the sudden reaction she had. I felt an emotional connection through aura between Esther and her Pokemon and it was severed because Esther was trying to find a way to lock away my empathy for Water Pokemon, and she severed her own connection alongside my own. It nearly worked, but I'm afraid her Munna isn't strong enough to make it a longer duration."

She realized that talk of aura was something most didn't understand nor believe in when it came to humans using aura and she chuckled sheepishly. "Well, uh, anyway, there's my recap. Hope that wasn't too confusing."

<"She talks a lot."> The Chikorita sighed and chuckled, feeling a bit unsure if she had to sit there listening to this human's ranting whenever someone had a question.

Montagne Khastil

"You'll be the first to know," Monty replied, seeking to soothe his companion's apparent fury at Olivier's offer. The irony, of course, was that he'd obtained Oracle and Abnégarde through less-than-legal means, but most everything was better left unsaid to a cop. Even a cop as prestigious as...what did Besnard call her?

"Countess Towers," The criminal began with a mock sophisticated tone as he lifted Abné to his shoulder and started back toward the medical facility. "Your vendetta seems more...personal...than just a concerned citizen's. You have some personal experience with poachers or something?"

He couldn't remember another time he'd seen Azumi worked up like she was talking about the illegal pokémon trade. He himself only knew of it marginally, and from the few times he'd been a driver when the Old Guard got a shipment in from Wabash. Being from...Azure Bay, right, Monty imagined Azumi would've been far away from that world.

Thursday, July 24th – 2:54 pm
Esther
Route 47,
Johto​
『 Pyrrha | Halay | Maçiera | Kasriel | L’ Basseau | Īstha | Pari』​
Interactions: Nakano Saito (@Merciless Medic) | Theodore Hightower (@Sir Krazz) | Johnathan Grayson (@Red Gallade)

There, there, don’t cry’. Esther focused on her empathic bond and channeled all the warm and fuzzy feelings she could muster. She mouthed a quick Thank You to Naka as she used the cloth to dab away Pyrrha’s tears. The wyrmling was obviously shaken, but no longer frantic. That was an improvement at least… Esther knew that despite their earlier heart-to-heart, Pyrrha still held some fear and guilt that she was causing trouble for her trainer. A foolish notion, obviously; but the concerns of a child were to be patiently and gently put to rest.

Fortunately, Esther had just the tools to do so! She reached into her bag and pulled out the PokéFlute, it wasn’t an instrument she was proficient with but over the weeks she’d had it, Esther had managed to pick up a thing or two. She certainly wasn’t a flutist by any means, but she had found a simple, soothing song, beautifully orchestrated, and barely over a dozen different notes in slow canon. The song had originally been performed on the leaf whistle. Huh, maybe she should try teaching it to Çiera? That would certainly be a good way to bond with the little Bounsweet! Esther filed that thought away for later, for now, she focused on the flute in hand and brought it to her lips.

She paused just a breath away from playing, more ponderous than hesitant. While she had been much too young to remember all the details, she had heard the story of the Ranger who saved Oblivia a thousand-and-one times before. That ranger had a partner—a Ukulele playing Pichu. The stories said the Pichu had been able to convey its emotions through its electric twang notes and assist the ranger in field captures. Could she perhaps…do the same?

Esther wet her lips. No time like the present, right?

The Oblivian pulled up her most serene memories: the rhythm of the tide, gentle waves lapping at her feet, tickling the farm’s Wurmple until they gave up their last strands of silk, cozying with her family on a rainy summer’s night... She felt the thread of emotion inside her, an emotional blanket in the truest sense of the word—soft and comforting. She grabbed that thread and pulled, willing it to…imbue? Imbibe? Infuse? She wasn’t really sure what she was doing, but it just felt… right.

Her lips touched polished wood and—♪♪ Oracion ♪♪

$??? | Pokéball x??? | PokéToy | Practice Ball | Pokéflute | Unidentified Fossil

Quilt Set

Hammock Set

First-Aid Kit

Flashlight

Toiletries

Water Purifier & Filter

Lace Set (Clothing)

Kilt & Ballet Flats

Winter Gear (Clothing)

Climbing Gear

Swimwear

Detachable Rollerblades

Felix Winchester, Random Mansion, Kalos

The house was grand.

Too grand for him, that is. Felix lived in a basic home most of his life. His fondest memories was of Blue, his Shiny Sceptile, who got him through a lot. But, he had a job to do. His emotions and memories could not get control of him.

Or could they?

A retail man was selling this house, but a Pokemon was scaring away customers. This could not be allowed by the retail person. So, he called Felix, and asked him to take care of it. Payment was promised. That payment? The Pokemon itself.

"Come on out, Blue." Felix said. He threw a Luxury Ball, and out came his first partner, gleaming as always. "Be on the lookout, and call out if needed." Blue nodded.

After half an hour of searching, he finally found his target. A Gengar nonetheless. Felix smiled, softly, as it knew it's story. A Pokemon who was just there, no one to love. It was sad.

"How about you come with me?" said Felix.

That Gengar smile was all he needed. A Dusk Ball is thrown, and the click, ping sound is made.

"Thank you" Felix said, "Hex"

Interactions: @ThAtGuY101 (Aldon)​

"Please don't put that idea out there, the universe may decide it is amusing I try to manage something like that..." Desmond said as he shuddered a bit with Aldon clearly having some fun at the image though he tried not o dwell on that. The pair seemed to move along with Aldon as the pair moved on their venture.

"Hopefully we find some aid soon, this whole mess is sort of crushing my intent to get pictures of the place." Desmond admitted a bit as a rampaging Aggron had caused a bit of a riff to his plans. Aldon's hypotheticals of the idea of encountering other scary mon only seemed cause him to sweat drop. "Let's just say I am not entirely upset if this walk proves uneventful." Desmond muttered as they continued along the path.

Desmond followed the math as there seemed to be a facility along the trail they were one, hopefully as they arrived they'd find staff who'd be able to calm the situation.

Adrianne Silvers (Normal Class: 96,094)
Tangelo Island, Orange Archipelago (June 2nd)
Interactions:
@ThAtGuY101 (Briar) @Merciless Medic (Reggie)​

Before long Briar and Reggie seemed to finish their reports and joined her outside the station as Briar's comment on Trovita seemed to cause the girl to scratch her chin in thought.

"Trovita Island? Hum, I believe you are right. Admittedly I don't know too much given it's my first venture but dad did mention Trovita Stadium being there along with one of the Orange Crew." Adrianne mused, though she had also wanted her father to not tell her too much as she wanted to find out for herself.

Adrianne chuckled a bit at Reggie's playful comment towards Briar given her concerns over background checks and breathalyzer tests. "I mean hey, does mean Briar always has a story to tell which can always pass the time." Adrianne mused a bit as Reggie seemed to think that this Gym would be best saved third as she raised her eyebrow at the specific order but shrugged and just decided to trust your judgement. "Seems fine with me, my whole motto is it don't matter the order I aim to get them all!" Adrianne declared with some fire.

"Well I know we gotta visit the Pokemon Park. I haven't been there since I was just a kid and would love to see how it has changed. I also least hope to get 1, maybe a couple battles to up my WCS score. This whole experience with Amber made me realize I am a liability and I hate being a liability." Adrianne mused a bit, as she seemed to have a touch of resentment but seemed to feel a surge as she balled a fist and slammed it to her palm. "I can't just be someone who can do nothing but pass help of someone because I would get in the way, I need to get stronger if I am to complete my quest and help those in need if we come across them." Adrianne mused a bit.

Mankey popped out and it seemed there was a dispute over the fact it lacked a nickname to this point, given Adrianne had given all of her team names she understood the appeal and seemed to muse over. "Let's see, I tend to go with sort of general names...and ones that happened to all be A. I swear it wasn't intentional." Adrianne mused as she realized that Aqua, Ace and Aster all had that theme tied to them. "Got any ideas off your head for it?" Adrianne asked Reggie.

June 20th, Ron "Fluffy is dead." Towers, Snowpoint, Sinnoh.

"What are you doing here?" The punk raised an eyebrow as he saw the pink psychic Pokemon slip between the bars casually and jump on to Ron's lap. "What you got there and why does it have a bow?" His tone was suspicious. He couldn't imagine someone just casually handing it to her, specially if it was her favorite treat. She picked up the purring Espeon and the scent of ashes reached his nose. "That motherfu-"

"You've been bailed out."

Ron looked up to see a police officer unlocking his cell, he had a dirty uniform, courtesy of fighting Furia. "You both are, stop coming here Johnny."

"Sure thing boss! Thanks for the company dude, don't worry about the bail money, we criminals stick together."

Ron was confused, but it turned out his cellmate was bailed out so commonly, that they started giving him a 2x1 deal on bails. The punk walked over to registration, going through the process smoothly and quickly, years of experience. He took his stuff back and had to go get Furia from a special cell, she was livid, but remained calm as Ron walked her out.

Once outside the station, Ron, Furia and Luz, began making their way towards the gates of the city, they had wasted too much time, but the desire for payback was still fresh in their mouths. "Let's do this." The angry punk said as they took the route towards the famous lake.

"Personal vendetta? It isn't personal, Monty, it is common sense that the world seems to lack." The subject was getting to her, it was something she strongly believed in. "In fact, if people had a bit more sympathy for each other, cared more for the well being of others and not simply their own... The world would be in a much better state. I understand human by nature is greedy, dirty, corrupted and so forth. I understand that, I do. But we also have the capacity to be much better people, like Pokemon, we have the ability to evolve and become better. Sadly, people prefer the easy way out, afraid to leave their comfort zone and reach for a better world." With a loud sigh, she stopped.

"So..." Azumi finally looked at Monty, "Are we going to pick up Oracle or keep questioning our philosophies?"

~Aldon Charlton...~
~Skol the king of gods, Bran the bronzor, Zippy the magnemite, Huck the golett, Wunder the Sigilyph and Bolly the Baltoy...~
~Safari Zone...~
~interactions: Desmond...~

"I don't need to! You wanna possibly catch it as much as I do!" Aldon said hopping over a puddle and landing on a rock.

"I'm sure you'll find something you wanna take a picture of!" He said before hopping onto another rock. Kicking a small pebble after he took a step down. As he continued down the path, the facility was eventually within eyeshot. He pointed a finger gun at it. Bang!

In the meantime Skol lay under one of the tables in the same room he remain the entire time Aldon traveled the Safari Zone. Eating a poffin that he managed to snag when nobody was looking. A blue one with red sprinkles. Aldon turned to glance back one last time at the fields of the Safari Zone.

~Briar Hightower...~
~Briar Pokémon: Grafaiai/Baba(F), galarian wheezing/Puff Puff(M), tentecruel/Maggie(F), Revavroom/Hemi(M), clodsire/Claudia(F), smeargle/Frida(F)...~
Tangelo Island, June 2nd...~
~Rank: 48,420...~
~Reactions: Adrianne, Reggie...~

Briar adjusted her sunglasses again as Reggie mentioned background checks and missed court dates. Lickily for Briar she had no such run in with law enforcements in well over a year. She bit her lip.

"No, It ain't a real crime if it's just a misdemeanor, sugar. Almost everyone has one or two of those.... or four..." Briar said no longer smirking. Briar stopped herself. Taking three deep breaths. She took a second to think about all the good she had done the last few months. Getting lifts home whenever she went clubbing. She even went to those damned AA meeting and was on good terms with one of the cops in her area. Luckily for Briar, Adrianne caught her attention now.

"As a matter of fact, I can think of a few off the top of my tongue sugar, but we can tell tale them later once we've skedaddled to our next destination" Briar said before petting Baba on the head. She squinted her eyes before glancing back at Adrianne. She chuckled at the girl's insecurities.

"Sugar, you are a diamond in the rough! Eh-heheh...! You focus on being your best self, and you'll do fine. Tangelo island awaits us... Tangelooo island and some beauty sleep. Ya girl needs her rest in a warm bed and a cold drink. Maybe some iced tea or berry juice" Briar nodded, staring towards the distance. Baba let out a loud squeal, shaking her little fist in excitement.

Wednesday, July 6th – 9:45 am
Esther
Kalos​
Interactions: Beatrice Esperanza Lazlo (@Grand Master Koop) | Celia Besnard (@ThePlayfulFox)

Well, that was it. Esther had already done as much as she could without some kind of detergent. She didn’t want to stretch the threads and risk ruining the fabric. ‘Ugh, nothing else I can do.’

Esther hung her clothes over a branch to dry and then turn towards the two newcomers. They had decided to stick around, only Arceus knew why. Was the sight of her washing her clothes truly so entertaining?

The Oblivian set her arms akimbo. “Well, I don’t suppose you guys plan to introduce yourselves? I’m Esther, and you…?”

Quilt Set

Hammock Set

First-Aid Kit

Flashlight

Toiletries

Water Purifier & Filter

Lace Set (Clothing)

Winter Gear

Climbing Gear

Swimwear

Reginald Valerias​

Date: June 2
Pokemon Team: Emeric the Shiny Haunter, Elvira the Munna, Bob the Shedinja, Large Marge the Drifloon, Missy the Misdreavus, Jones the Frillish, Legion the White-Striped Basculin, Gordon the Mankey
WCS Rank: 72,758

Interactions: Briar Hightower (ThAtGuY101), Adrianne Silvers (Godjacob)

Hearing that Adrianne was alright with making that gym third left Reggie feeling a bit better. Considering the possible path they'll take around the Orange Islands, it would be a better idea if they didn't go there immediately. Especially since the situation needed to die down over there, but he was sure Interpol and the local rangers can deal with it.

Reggie had just a few things to say about misdemeanors not being real crimes, but he didn't argue with her there. If he even got a C in school, his parents wouldn't appreciate it and would ground him as if he did something as petty as a class C misdemeanor. Maybe that contributed to his thoughts on the matter, but he didn't talk about it. He found people didn't particularly agree with his parent's ways of handling his grades.

His eyebrow just raised higher the more numbers Briar said, only for Adrianne to say she probably had some pretty good stories to tell. Reggie chuckled and shook his head. Well, at least that's fine. But if Briar got into any legal trouble, he sure wasn't going to help her run. She also didn't seem too bad now, if she were worse back then Reggie likely left Adrianne's little crew.

With their way plotted towards the park, Briar mentioned something about berry juice after giving Adrianne some advice. Reggie had an idea. "Well, if the locals will allow us, I can take berries from the Park. They are probably a lot tastier over there, and I can make berry juice for you." He, in fact, did know the types of berries that would be good if you spiked it with alcohol, but he wasn't about to tell her that either. He wasn't a mixologist, but he had some knowledge in the topic.

As for Adrianne's need to increase her WCS ranks, Reggie chuckled sheepishly. "Yeah, I need to increase my rank, too. But uh... I'll do that later. It's not like my rank's gonna drop tomorrow or anything. I need to figure out my new Pokemon more." Not totally being reminded that he got absolutely merk'd by a kid with a Surskit and a Magikarp. "But yeah, I'm with you on getting stronger. But choosing our fights would be better so you don't end up hurting yourself or your Pokemon because of rash actions."

Adrianne's realization of her names had Reggie chuckling. He looked down at the Mankey, who had been busy staring at everything else. Then, he looked up at Reggie, making Reggie's blood run cold. What was going on in that head of his?

The Mankey then hopped on Reggie's back and he yelped. "Hey yo, whatcha doin'? Huh?" Reggie noticed the Mankey wasn't trying to tear his hair out or rip his clothes. It was just... hitching a ride on his back.

That's when he realized. He left all of his supplies near the Pokemon Center's battlefield.

The realization hit him hard and he laughed a bit painfully from the realization. "I'll figure out a name later, my stuff's still out, go on ahead without me, and I'll catch up, okay? Okay, see ya!" He bolted towards the Pokemon Center, the Mankey whooping at the sudden rush of wind as he went to collect all of his cooking things and grab his backpack.

Thankfully, everything seemed to be in one piece. Oh...

He needed to clean the plates and bowls...

Surprisingly, the Mankey hopped off his shoulder and began to help clean up. Smiling to himself, Reggie just found a good name, based on the Mankey's earlier pickiness and helping with his food. "Gordon... I'll call you Gordon."

The Mankey squeaked, and this was the first time Reggie had ever seen a Mankey's eyes sparkle with happiness. He chuckled and went ahead in cleaning up, realizing that the Mankey was alright.

Just as long as he didn't do anything to make him angry.

Fluffy the Flareon​

Luz, Mewtwo would be my pet if I wasn't blind, Torres​

Date: 1 Month Ago (26 years old); June 20

Collabed with Hecotoro

The cold air made the pink feline shiver as the frosty air crept through her silky fur. Having lived so long next to a walking cranky volcano, the cold was something Luz wasn't used to. Lately though, she had begun to like it. It was a welcomed change. Her paws felt cool and made crunchy sounds when she stepped into the cold humid texture known as snow.

Crunch crunch crunch!

Luz joyfully danced on the cold ground, trying to imitate those beats her trainer made when he hit stuff with sticks. She could feel the humans and Pokémon around her feeling a bit confused and some amused by her behavior, but she was loving it. In fact, she was planning on playing outside all day until her nose caught a sniff of something.

The creamy texture came to her mind as the familiar smell of Peanut Butter hit her nose. Luz could use a snack, since Ron seemed to not be in a rush to leave soon. Why was he always comfortable in bad smelling places? Even Furia, their fearless alpha, was pretty upset. Anyways, Luz was going to get herself some peanut butter.

The Espeon let out a small meow and stretched, her claws digging into the chilly snow while her whiskers got a hold of the people around her, giving her an idea where to walk safely. With a goal in mind and the need for yet another adventure Luz walked head first into a stop sign.
The Espeon cried out as she landed on her bottom. She couldn't exactly sense metal, so a street sign was her weakness. What was worse were the audience laughing and feeling sorry for her. What was worse was the intentions coming from a nearby human…

"A blind Pokémon? It was probably abandoned by its trainer, come on Crawdaunt, let's catch it!"

It wasn't long before she heard quick steps heading her way and the feeling of dark energy gathering. Luz wasn't about to get attacked! She swerved around the stop sign and bolted ahead, she couldn't fight with so many around, what if she hurt someone?!

As she gained distance, the sound of the human and their Crawdunt faded. Sadly, Luz couldn't relax, since she could hear some sort of flying Pokémon following her. Of course, they would need a bird to match her speed. She just needed a safe spot, somewhere she could fight without running into a-

Bonk!

Another street sign?! The cold metal left a sting on Luz's forehead, the impact disturbing her senses. It wasn't long before she felt herself swept up and carried away! The darn bird! Rude, rude, RUDE!

The sky exploded with a psychic blast as both the Swellow and Espeon fell into a small park. Luz, as agile as she was, landed on her feet, blasting the damn bird away before it had a chance to get up. She had to escape!

Unfortunately, it seemed more than one human had been chasing her. She heard something heavy land near her, growling as it rushed at her. She wasn't going to be taken down! She focused her psychic powers on the incoming attacker and… nothing?! Was it immune?!

"Now Pangoro!"

Luz squealed as she felt a hard impact on her side, sending her flying and crashing into the ground. Her senses were messed up, her side hurt and she was scared. From the bottom of her heart she let out a loud meow, the gem on her forehead glowing as she prepared to unleash her power.

After being healed by Naka's Hatterene and help from Nurse Joy, Fluffy was feeling better from when he had fought that pesky Houndoom. He stretched and saw his trainer on a bed with the Sceptile near her, so it was time to leave. He noticed that guy his trainer was so fond of had left, so he left and went outside just to see-

Ron being dragged away by a cop and his Scizor, Furia going wild, and Luz-...

What was Luz doing?

There was no reason to focus on Ron because he didn't want to get into human affairs, and there was nothing he could do about Furia, so he left her as is and focused on Luz. She apparently found herself liking the snow and was playing in it, only to get distracted with the prospect of food and then...

Oh... Oh no...

As a trainer tried to catch the Espeon, Fluffy's body melted the snow around him from his anger. He rushed headlong to catch up to Luz, but she was running extremely fast. Using Quick Attack, he managed to catch up to her and the Swellow as they landed in the park, only to see the Pangoro land a well aimed hit on Luz.

Yowling, he rushed forward, his body surging with Fighting energy as he bashed the Pangoro's backside with Superpower (disregarding the debuff despite how it sapped his physical ability), yowling in Poke-speak that nobody can catch them because they were already owned by people and that attacking them was a crime. Flipping about and jumping until he was beside Luz, he growled and yowled more at the Pokemon surrounding them, hoping they'd listen to him instead of their trainers. <"Do you want your trainers to get in trouble for attacking and trying to take already owned Pokemon? Or would you not mind a beat down to show we aren't some abandoned strays?">

Luz felt a familiar warmth in the area and a smell she adored. With a quick hop she snuggled into Fluffy's mane, the warmth felt extra good with the cold weather around them, making the Espeon feel a bit more at ease. It was the perfect moment if she didn't sense the danger from before.

The Crawdaunt was at it again, arriving late to the party but ready to fight, ignorant of Fluffy's warning. It swung its Crabhammer at the fire type, while the Espeon's psychic attacks bounced off the Pokémon.

"Something's not right..." the Pangoro's trainer said as he returned his knocked down dark type.

"Awwww, they're a couple!" a female voice shouted while a Rhydon rushed at them with Drill Run.

Luz was getting overwhelmed once again, her ears flopping down before bolting in the direction of the forest, trying to get away from the over stimulation.

Fluffy growled as the Crawdaunt came forth with a Crabhammer, sneering as Luz left him alone. He used Rock Smash, sliding his body under the Crabhammer to smash into the Dark-Type with a powered up paw, then hopping off the Crawdaunt to avoid the Drill Run so the attack hit the Crawdaunt instead. As he was in the air, he caused the sun to blazen through the clouds with Sunny Day before sending a fully charged Solar Beam at the two Pokemon, the moves being used in quick succession showing just how well trained he was. He was so glad he did some training with Naka during their travels, because otherwise he'd be smoked, and that fight against the Houndoom made him much stronger as that thing was more experienced than he was. He might be even on par with Luz's strength now, if she weren't blind.

Once the two Pokemon were knocked out, he retreated into the forest after Luz, using his ears to seek her out while keeping his distance from her so she wouldn't get found because of him. He yipped at her. <"I took care of the Dark-Types for you, but it still might not be safe. Hide. I'll find you when it's safe.">

With that, he skidded to a halt and waited to see if anybody else would charge after them, keeping his ears out for if Luz got attacked by anyone else while he was shielding her six.

Luz kept running until she heard Fluffy's cry, which distracted her as she ran into a tree. She yipped as she bounced off it and before she knew it, she felt weight on top of her, cold wet weight. The tree had dropped its built up snow and it had landed on top of Luz covering her up entirely. To the blind Espeon though, her senses were basically gone. She couldn't smell or hear past the snow, all she could do was shiver and cry out for help.

Hearing nobody come over, Fluffy was about to relax before hearing Luz's cries. Fur standing on end, he rushed over to her and looked about, only to find... Nothing?

That's when he noticed the snowpile was moving and he rushed over, digging her out of the snow with his forepaws and using his head to hook under her head and then under her body to get her out of the snow, allowing her to stand up on her own as he stood beside her to keep her warm, letting his tail drape over her. <"The snow dropped on you. You're okay.">

His body tensed and shivered, not from the cold but from the fight he just had. Adrenaline still coursed his system and he was feeling the soreness from using Superpower and pulling off two moves in quick succession in Sunny Day and Solar Beam. The sky was warming up this little area of the park, but soon the sun's strength would dissipate with the cold breeze rushing through the park.

Figuring Luz wanted to explore but not getting the ability to explore, he thought for a moment before getting an idea to get a collar on her, to disguise her as an owned Pokemon for the time being. But where to get one, he had no idea.

Still, it wouldn't hurt to get into another fight if Luz wanted to go exploring. <"You wanna explore?">

Luz stretched as she removed the snow from her back. The warmth of Fluffy only made her feel even better. She snuggled up to his tail before proceeding to clean her paws.

<"Explore?"> Luz finally revealed her voice to the Flareon. As a Pokémon that had depended on her psychic powers to connect with others, she had never had the need to actually talk with another Pokémon.

<"Find the peanut butter."> Her lack of words and accent were an issue, but the feelings of craving the creamy goody were better expressed through her psychic powers.

<"After, explore.">

With her wishes set and clear, Luz thanked her savior with a quick lick to his warm cheek and proceeded to skip ahead, trying to find the scent that had set her out on adventure.

Fluffy's eyes widened. She sounded.... So cute... And soft.

She even felt really cute to snuggle up against, and he was glad his fur was the same color as his blush right now. But when she said she wanted food, specifically peanut butter, Fluffy let out an amused huff. He walked beside her, speaking to her again with some concern. <"What if people attack you again, thinking you're some abandoned stray? I could attack them and guard you again, but there's only so much I can do to prevent you from being attacked.">

He sounded annoyed that they even had to attack her in the first place. But of course, no person in their right mind would think to throw a Pokeball at a trained Pokemon, abandoned or wild.

<"It okay.">

Luz walked with her head held up. Sure she had been gotten off guard before and she wasn't used to not having Ron supporting her, but she knew damn well she could put away any threat, even Fluffy wasn't an opponent she would fear. At least for now.

Luz playfully nibbled on Fluffy's ear and ran ahead, searching the fresh scents of the forest, trying to identify the tasty good her stomach was craving.

<"Peanut butter!"> Luz yelled out with a swift hop forward and then breaking into a sprint.

She led the duo towards a small cabin in the middle of the woods. Outside were two children playing, a small girl and an older boy. In the girl's hand was the target, a peanut butter and jelly sandwich!

Fluffy had to hand it to her, she was rather resilient and held herself up pretty high. He wasn't so sure if that was based on skill or something else, but he'd like to think it was the former.

Getting nibbled on, he huffed in bemusement before chasing after her, hoping she didn't run into anything. It was then she declared her craving and chased after its scent, Fluffy hot on her heels. That was when he saw what she was smelling. He yipped at her, not wanting her to get into trouble. <"Wait, Luz, that's a sandwich! Someone owns that food!"> He caught up to her, hoping she'd listen instead of going for it. And if she did?

He'll just tackle her to the ground.

Luz giggled and snuggled up Fluffy's chin to calm him down, she knew what she was doing. The Espeon began to walk casually towards the children, purring loudly while skipping joyfully. The children, especially the boy, were a bit surprised at first, but then their faces filled with joy as they noticed the innocent pink Pokémon going towards them.

"It's so cute!" The small girl picked up Luz, hugging her tightly while the Pokémon tried to sneak a bite of her sandwich.

"I'm gonna go get mom!" the boy cried out excitedly before running into the cabin.

Sighing, Fluffy gave a disgruntled grunt before letting her do her thing. He huffed a bit as she tried to sneak a bite, walking up to the kid who had a hold of Luz.

Time to work this charm... Ugh…

He mewled with a hint of a purr, padding up to the girl and sitting beside her feet as he stared up at her. He shivered, and his body became twice as big as his fur fanned out.

<"You handsome!"> Luz joyfully cried out as the kid set her down.

The child took a piece of her snack and shared it with the two Eeveelutions. Luz meowed joyfully and sabored the snack, licking her lips clean.

"Awww it was hungry!" The girl reached down to grab Luz, but the Espeon hopped away, having obtained her meal, it was time to head back.

<"Byebye!"> Luz cried out as she skipped towards the forest, leaving the child confused and sad watching her go.

Fluffy stared with a deadpan at Luz, looking away as the compliment made him feel things he didn't want to feel right now.

As the child gave them a piece of her snack, Fluffy smelled it a bit before wolfing it down. Seeing Luz go, Fluffy shook his head before looking up at the kid. To make the kid feel better, he compensated by rubbing his side against her leg as thanks before running after Luz.

<"She's all sad..."> He didn't care if the kid cried honestly, but it was a bit weird that she'd manipulate an emotional kid only to take food and leave. Then again, they had people to go to.

<"What happened to your trainer?"> He asked, wondering if Luz even knew what happened to him.

<"Huh?"> Luz looked over at Fluffy. <"Sleeping?">

Luz wasn't exactly sure why he was in the big room, but she did recall he was asleep for a while. <"He very angry with mate.">

The Espeon sniffed Fluffy up close, checking for any leftover crumbs by licking his cheek, only to find none. <"Naka? I like her. She is always in heat. But very good human, pretty heart.">

Fluffy snorted. He didn't know what happened in those things either, but he noticed that's where bad people went to, or people who disturbed the peace. To hear he was angry with his trainer though. He chuckled.

He was about to speak when a lick to his cheek stopped him, his ears falling to the sides in embarrassment. And he looked at her, almost appalled, at what she said about Naka. So much so that even his ears twisted back in surprise. But then he took a moment to think on it and he sighed, nodding and huffing in belated agreement. <"Yeah...">

He sighed as he walked a bit more towards the city. <"Naka frustrated with mate, too. He gets angry and acts impulsively, which worries her. But he's got a good heart, just a funny way of showing it. I don't think she'll ever dislike him for anything he'll do."> He at least knew that by experience. <"I'm certain those two will see each other a lot. I bet Ron thinks he's a danger to Naka... Would he leave her?"> A hint of worry in his tone. <"I want to see you again. And for longer."> He shyly said, his speaking becoming quiet due to his embarrassment, even his ears fell back.

Luz felt the insecurity coming from Fluffy, which he had the right to. She snuggled against the fire type, ironically warming him up. <"My Ron is..."> Luz thought hard for the proper words. <"Unpredictable.">

Although the Espeon had known him for years, Luz had seen him take enough unreasonable decisions to make it hard for her to think what he would do next.

<"But if we do leave, we will return."> She said confidently. <"I feel it. Their bond between the two. Not only the need to mate.">

Luz's explanations - while serious and nice to hear - were absolutely silly and he couldn't help but huff slightly in amusement. <"Need to mate? I don't see why humans need to mate so much, especially my trainer. She doesn't even want kids..."> He huffed with another shake of his head, his eyes darting between the snow and the sweetly snuggling Espeon against him.

<"Anyway... Thank you..."> He then felt his ears fall again, but for a different reason. <"If Naka ever sees me be this... way with you, she's gonna get all kinds of unbearable, I can just feel it...">

Luz perked up her ears. <"Be how?"> She tilted her head to the side.

Growing up around an angry badger and a metal head Raichu, the Espeon wasn't quite sure what a normal relationship was.

<"Do you not share time like this with your team?">

Fluffy was confused how Luz didn't know. Didn't that Tyranitar act the same way? Or maybe he was just upset that the Infernape took his rival from him. Either way, he went to explain.

<"I prefer to watch and observe. Too much going on, feels weird getting to know people and Pokemon. I prefer being alone or hidden somewhere. But it feels nice being held by Naka, even if being an alive heated plushie is a bit silly... With you though... I don't feel like I have to be alone... It's weird... Naka would think I'm finally deciding to make friends... I don't mind the doting, but it's not like I'll ever tell her I do... But she always knows when I have an actual problem with it, or if I'm not admitting I like it. She's psychic or something..."> He pouted, already not wanting to hear his trainer's doting, but kind of hoping for it at the same time.

He hated these conflicting feelings.

Luz could already feel Fluffy's conflict. She stopped and sat down, her head tilting to the side. <"Being alone?"> That was an odd concept to her, she hadn't felt alone ever since Ron took her in, which was but a faint memory. <"Make friends?">

The Espeon wasn't easily fooled, as much as conflicted as Fluffy was, she felt that something extra was in the mix. <"You want more than friends."> Luz said with a confident tone. <"I felt your attraction since day one.">

Fluffy was confused how those concepts were so confusing. But before he could try and explain, she outed him. He felt his entire face bloom with heat and he had to check to make sure fire didn't just erupt from his fur.

Thankfully it didn't, yet he felt himself getting rather embarrassed. <"Well..."> No use denying it now. <"Yes..."> His tail swished from the uncomfortable reveal, but he didn't back away either. <"You're.... Really pretty... And funny, even if your dramatic flairs make me think you're hurt.">

<"Ron taught me to lie."> Luz said proudly. <"I accept your feelings. Oh but Ron doesn't trust you."> Luz sighed and dropped her ears. <"I can't be with someone Ron doesn't trust."> She said it in a tone as if it was something normal. <"Or Furia..."> She shuddered at the thought of the alpha of the team getting mad at Fluffy. <"Specially Furia."> She said in a low tone as Furia rampaging flashed in her mind. <"But I like you. So keep secret!">

Fluffy snorted, hoping Luz wasn't lying about any of this. It left him guarded, but he couldn't help but think maybe she was telling the truth. There was no flair, just her being cute and bubbly. Until she brought up that Ron and Furia didn't trust him. He deadpanned, snorting in defiance. <"I saved Ron from becoming burning mince meat from that Houndoom when we were in that cave. I nearly died for him. He should feel grateful."> He huffed in annoyance, then relaxed as his tail swished aggressively. <"I was going to keep it secret anyway... I don't want Naka knowing..." >

He looked away, then looked back at Luz, debating on what to do. Finally, he walked to her and nuzzled her cheek. <"I'll find a way for your Ron to trust me. Because I want you. Even if it means risking my life, I will do it."> Despite how awkward he said it considering he wasn't used to being so open, there was still that sincerity.

Luz purred loudly and shook her head, meowing with delight. <"I know."> She said with a confident smile. <"Now, we need more peanut butter.">

The Espeon returned the gesture with a rub on Fluffy's cheek before moving on. She listened and smelled the air, making sure the humans and Pokémon from before weren't around. After a few seconds, she jumped into the open park, walking directly... Into another street sign.

It was such a common thing for her, she couldn't even feel embarrassed about it. <"Sorry!">

She apologized and waited for Fluffy, <"Careful!"> as if he couldn't see it.

Fluffy felt like a weight lifted off his chest. He had been so worried that she wouldn't return some kind of want for him that it was making it difficult to act normal around her. But now that he knew?

He relaxed a little.

He couldn't help but snicker a little when she hit her third street sign. Sighing, he walked over to her to nuzzle her forehead before lightly pushing her to the side with his shoulder. <"I can see it, Luz. Just follow me. I'll make sure you won't hit another.">

Then, he smelled it.

He didn't know from where, but he was smelling peanut butter.

Luz was a bit confused, Ron always trained her to fend for herself when he wasn't around. But now Fluffy was taking charge, which meant he was her protector.

<"Peanut butter!"> The Espeon called out, sniffing the air. <"Please take me to peanut butter."> She told the Flareon, giving him the benefit of the doubt in leading them both.

To Fluffy, protection was all he could think to do to help. He wasn't the kind of Pokemon to do anything else but protect because he didn't know how to go about the other stuff.

He led Luz to a little storefront, having smelled the peanut butter inside. Upon seeing and smelling all kinds of delectable treats inside, Fluffy just realized they may not be able to get anything without paying.

He groaned. <"Stupid humans and their barring food with weird cards..."> Having never seen paper Pokedollars, he only recalled Naka ever using a card. He looked at Luz, wondering if anyone would even want to give them the time of day and get food.

<"... We can go back and get Naka's card...">

<"Card?"> Luz giggled. <"No. Just go Beep Beep Beep!"> The Espeon tried to imitate the sound of a self checkout. <"Or sometime ka-ching!"> She seemed pretty confident in her word. <"It always works. I know Ron do this.">

Feeling Fluffy wasn't aware of the magic spells, she figured she had to take charge. <"Maybe Naka can do the spell? The more beeps, the more food.">

Fluffy stared at Luz incredulously before yipping in laughter. He patted Luz's shoulder with his paw before facing the hospital, shaking his head. <"It only goes beep beep beep if humans use a card. I've never heard of ka-ching though."> With that, he guided Luz back to the hospital, and snuck through until they got to her room. She was laying on the bed, the Hatterene relaxing against the wall while the Sceptile had taken perch on the bed with Naka, whining softly in his sleep.

Just as Fluffy padded quietly inside to grab Naka's backpack, she spoke. "Fluffy? You need to buy something?"

He yipped in surprise, but huffed as he dug into her front pocket, pulled out some silly harness and her wallet, then hopped on the bed. Naka chuckled, shaking her head. "Don't get too much now. Don't want the beeps to sound bad, don't you?"

The look on Fluffy's face was telling enough that he never heard a machine beep badly. She explained. "Money is stored in a card and you buy stuff with it. When there is no more money, the machine beeps are bad, and you can't buy it." Fluffy understood, thankfully.

He's never heard of a human getting bad beeps though. But it sounded like something he didn't want to do for his trainer. Getting the harness on with Naka's help, she set her wallet on a side pocket, then pulled out a tag from a velcro pocket and spun the metal ring around another metal ring. It had Fluffy's name, species, and Naka's name. She then patted him on the side.

"Good luck out there, hun." With a little kiss to his forehead, he was off, not wanting to get doted on right yet as he didn't want to feel like mush.

He looked like he was ready to trek through urban wildlife humans call cities, wearing what amounted to a TAC harness on a human. Fluffy huffed as he returned to Luz, shaking his head. <"She's pretty tired and out of it. I don't think she noticed you. Still, we got her card. Apparently there's bad beeps, so we should be careful not to make the good beeps too much.">

<"No notice me?"> Luz felt she was being rude by not saying hello, so with a quick swiff of her tail she touched Naka's hand and then followed Fluffy out of the hospital.

Naka felt the touch of the Espeon's tail, chuckling as a form of acknowledgment of her recognition.

<"We need one beep."> The psychic type said after a while. <"Peanut butter is one beep."> She was confident in her words. <"You look like human."> She giggled, watching the Flareon with the bag.

The Flareon listened to her assessment. One beep means one item? Okay, that made sense. But he saw Naka buy many items and it only needed one beep...

So what did this infernal contraption mean? He figured Hanu, Silenus, or even Chu would know how it works a lot better. All he knew was the warning Naka gave him about the amount of currency the card has and not to spend too much. If Luz only wanted one though, then he'd give her one.

Luckily, Fluffy's newly acquired gear really made him look owned, and the Espeon beside him looked owned by proxy, so nobody should mess with them as if they were strays.

Her comment on him looking human gave a sort of weary, half-amused huff. <"Sometimes, I feel like it."> He mused, shaking his head. <"Whatever, this should help with identifying us as having trainers, and we can... go around and get you things..."> He added on the last bit with some difficulty, sounding shy.

<"Things?"> Luz pouted, giving Fluffy a sharp look. <"Peanut butter.">

Her upset mood quickly faded though, she couldn't help but stick close to the warm Flareon. She rubbed against his warm fur to push the cold air brushing through hers. A pleased meow escaped her mouth, before playfully jumping forward to lead the pair.

<"Faster! If Ron leaves the room, I won't find him!">

<"I meant things after peanut butter..."> Fluffy sighed, his ears drooping when Luz misunderstood him. But it was sweet that she snuggled up to him. Maybe being fluffy wasn't such a bad thing. When she expressed hurry, Fluffy yipped and ran with Luz to the sweets shop, where he opened the door for the blind Espeon and found the line had just emptied for them to come up. Fluffy made sure Luz was with him before he went to jump on top of the counter, shaking his pack with the wallet to get the clerk's attention.

Luz joyfully walked into the shop, the different smells bringing delight to her nose as she "looked" around. Once Fluffy jumped up though, she sat down, waiting for her guide to provide instructions. <"Nothing after, just peanut butter.">

The Espeon could spend hours with the treat. It wasn't only the taste, but it made her remember good times. Ron would put peanut butter on her nose, so she could enjoy the treat when she was learning to eat. To make her feel better, he would do the same on himself and the rest of the team to see who could finish first. Poor Monstar always lost, but Luz was the best at it!

A soft meow escaped her as the memories brought joy to her, spreading the feelings unintentionally to the nearby clerk.

The clerk seemed to be in better spirits for some reason, unaware that it was Luz spreading her emotions to him. He smiled upon seeing Fluffy, fishing out the wallet. Fluffy pointed to the peanut butter square, to which the man put it in a nice little box before getting the card out, sending it through the machine, then returning everything to Fluffy.

"You have a good day now, you two." The clerk said cheerfully, with Fluffy giving a soft mewl in turn.

Grabbing the little ribbon handle with his teeth, he jumped off the counter and tilted his head questioningly. Surprisingly - through having his mouth full - he managed to speak. <"Where?">

<"Where?"> Luz tilted her head, location was not important. What was, was that block of peanut butter in Fluffy's mouth. She leaned closed to him, taking the treat into her mouth by bumping her nose to his. <"Thank you!">

With a smile, the Espeon joyfully skipped outside the shop, going towards that odd building where Ron was resting.

Fluffy was oh-so thankful that nobody could see how bad he was blushing, but he was sure Luz picked up on it with how close her nose was to him, as not only did his pheromones give it away, but also his rising heat. He gave a very tiny mewl of flustered surprise, but gave her the box as he looked off and away momentarily.

Then, she left. Her swift departure was almost panic-inducing, so Fluffy ran to catch up with her, not wanting her to end up getting antagonized and so she may at least have a guardian with her so she may eat her peanut butter in peace.

The crunchy snow and the sweet snack in her mouth, Luz was having the time of her life! She skipped along, trying to make the snow crunch as loud as possible, barely missing the steel posts that caused her pain before. Before she noticed, she could sense a familiar mind nearby, her alpha.

<"Furia!"> She called out, running in the direction of the Police Station. It seemed they had managed to calm her down, enough to muzzle her up and start cleaning up the place. With the staff inside busy, Luz simply walked in, with nobody batting an eye. She could hear some woman arguing with one of the officers, but Luz just wanted to get to Ron to show off her earnings.

Last edited:
Montagne Khastil

"Maybe I just like hearing your voice, mademoiselle," Monty quipped, fixing his blonde companion with a sly grin as they crossed the threshold into the medical room. The nurse already had Oracle unhooked from the machine, and though her usually prestine coat looked worse for wear the Absol seemed alright.

In fact, Monty knew the Absol was alright by the way she flooded the room with her <Pressure> the moment she set her venomous red eyes on him. The nurse stumbled a bit as the phantom weight pressed down on him, but her trainer stood firm. "What, throwing a fit because you lost?"

Oracle's fur stood on end as she intensified her ability. Her irritation at being bested by Esther's mutt was beyond measure, worsened by this human healing room's distinct lack of grooming amenities, and on top of it useless Monty kept her waiting?!

"You'll get another chance soon enough," the man assured his partner. "I'll see about getting you set up with a groomer soon, alright?"

Both promises sounded incredible to the Absol. She alleviated her <Pressure> and flexed her claws, thinking about how great it would feel to get a bath or to bathe in that mutt's blood. As long as Azumi was around, too, the chances of her getting the royal treatment at one of those wonderful "spas" would be much higher.

Oracle crossed the room and returned to Monty's side, though in her pride she still kept her nose turned away from him. The Lumiosite rolled his eyes, and turned back to Azumi. "Do you have anything else to do, or are you ready to head out?"

Rick
[July 24th] Route 47 - Johto
078.png
Rapidash ♀ [Iris] | Ability: Flash Fire | Condition: Minor injuries | Meteonite Energy: Moderate
Agility​
Flare Blitz​
Heat Wave​
H. Horsepower​
Low Kick​
Protect​
Solar Blade​
Wild Charge​
470.png
Leafeon ♂ [Zephir] | Ability: Chlorophyll | Condition: Minor injuries
Grass Knot​
Heal Bell​
Helping Hand​
Leaf Blade​
Protect​
Razor Leaf​
Substitute​
Wish​
148.png
Dragonair ♀ [Pearl] | Ability: Shed Skin | Condition: Minor injuries
Blizzard​
Draco Meteor​
Flamethrower​
Hydro Pump​
Safeguard​
Thunder​
Twister​
Whirlpool​

Rick and his pokémon arrived at the riverbank. He looked down at the river and dismounted. "Yes, this looks good enough... but where's the..." He then glanced over his shoulder to realize that the Aggron wasn't coming. "See? You went too fast." Rick sighed, rubbing his face. "Unless you're really trying to lose a pursuer, you gotta slow down to their pace, give them hope, then take it away." He added. The mare sighed with ears dropped. "Anyways! Now go back in there and bring iron head back to us." He told her. Iris turned tail and rushed back. "And tell him you're sorry for breaking the speed limits!" Rick shouted before the mare was out of sight, then turned to Pearl and Zephir. "And in the meantime, we're gonna set things up for our guest."

Truth is that Iris was actually going pretty slow for what she's capable of, and her swaying tail should've made it hard for the Aggron to lose her even at higher speeds anyways. Turns out that the Aggron simply got distracted by a pokeball that hit its nape as it was about to enter the forest and give chase. It stopped abruptly as the device struck, then slowly turned to stare at the woman who threw the ball. No pokémon likes to be hit by those things. An angry pokémon hates it even more. It crushed the device with a foot, then let out a loud roar before it started running towards the offender.

That's when Iris showed up and saw the creature rushing towards a human. The same woman she saw earlier when overflying the park trying to take selfies while running away from the thing. Clearly she hadn't learn anything from that experience. So, before she was turned into a pancake for good this time, Iris darted past the Aggron, kicking the Steel-type's legs with a Low Kick and tripping it over, the crash made worse by the creature's momentum. While it was down, Iris stopped besides the girl to give her ride. However, given the situation, she wasn't gonna wait for the human to decide whether sitting on flames was a good idea, since humans are just as slow at decision making as they are running. So she simply nabbed the girl by the shirt and ran away with her in her mouth, leaping over the Aggron as the creature got back onto its feet and heading towards the river.

Back on Route 47, Rick and co were already done with the preparations when Iris arrived next to her trainer, skidding a bit and throwing some dust as she hit the breaks. Rick looked over his shoulder to see the mare with a woman dangling in her mouth. He stared at her, raising an eyebrow with arms crossed. "I said bring me an Aggron, and you kidnap a human instead? I guess we could use her as bait, but I already have that covered and don't think it would be legal anyways." He said. Iris dropped the woman down, then the roars of the Aggron's approaching were heard. "Oh? Here he comes! On your marks!" Rick said, pulling the girl by the wrist and hiding on a thick bush where he could have sight to the river. Iris went to hide somewhere else away from them, since her mane would reveal their position way too easily. "Sit down, enjoy the show." Rick said to the girl.

The Aggron bursted out of the forest. The fugitives were no where to be seen. However, it did see the Leafeon at the edge of the river, staring at the water motionless and with its back turned. So it started rushing towards it. "Do you like magic tricks? Check this one out." Rick said. As soon as the Aggron got close, it started thrashing the poor cat with its arms, until it was nothing more than a salad. Needless to say, that Leafeon was more than dead... or it would be, if it wasn't a Substitute. "Oof... imagine if that was the real you as originally planned." Rick said, as Zephir hopped onto his shoulder and gasped. Glowing vines also erupted from the ground and tied the Aggron's legs. While it tried to break free, Iris came from behind and rammed the Aggron with High Horsepower, sending it headfirst into the river where Pearl was waiting. The dragon started swimming circles around the Aggron, trapping the Steel-type into a Whirlpool and slowly pulling it underwater.

"You activated my trap!" Rick said, as he walked out of the bushes and towards Iris. "I don't know what kind of drug they gave you. But I doubt water-breathing is included in the effects. And if it does, then I'd like to know the manufacturer." He said, with arms crossed. The Aggron still had one more trick up its sleeve however, as from underwater it still managed to send a wave towards the shore. Rick's eyes widened. "Who taught this guy? What the fu--" Iris cut him off as she quickly dipped her head between his legs and jumped high to avoid the wave. From the bushes, Zephir also raised a Protect barrier. He actually didn't bother much with the water, but he wasn't so sure about the girl next to him. Pearl breached the surface moments later, and the Aggron did the same. "Tsk... how many moves does that thing know?" Rick muttered. Then another surprise, as the Aggron was surrounded by a cyan aura and fired off a Hydro Pump at them. "Hydro Pump, too?!" He shouted. Pearl quickly climbed up and intercepted the attack, while Rick and Iris landed safely on the washed ground.

Rick stared at the Aggron with narrowed eyes, as the creature struggled to swim back to shore. "Alright! No more messing around. Use Thunder! And don't stop until it faints!" He ordered. The sky filled with dark clouds as Pearl's orbs started shining brightly. The Aggron stared up as the thunderclouds right above were charged with electricity, before it started getting struck by lightning one after the other. This continued for a few seconds, until Pearl eventually ran out of energy on her orbs. The sky remained dark, but no more thunders followed. The Aggron stood still in the river, seemingly staring at the air with white eyes and static electricity coursing its body, before it fully collapsed.

Rick let out a sigh of relief, before raising his arm and looking over his shoulder. "Hey! You can come out, now!" He called the woman. Zephir left the bushes and joined the group. "This may sound like a weird request but, do you have any pokeballs you can catch this thing with? You can release it later, I just need to bring it back to the Safari Zone for them to check up." He explained, taking the syringe from his beltpocket and looking at it with narrowed eyes. "And possibly figure out what the hell was this thing under..." He muttered.

Last edited:
Celia Besnard
July 6th; Route 7/Battle Chateau, Kalos

Celia nodded as she quietly said, "I should have some." She rifled through her bag for any. It was a very important item if she was going to be able to participate in showcases. Although she personally wasn't too interested in the showcases herself, it was what her family wanted, and she couldn't deny her family. She would have a much easier time if this bag was properly organized, however. She made a mental note to take care of that, and she could feel Luan making a note of it as well, probably to remind her later in case she forgot.

Eventually, she came to the realization that she might not have any. Or if she did, she packed in such a way it was at the bottom of her bag or in a forgotten pocket that she couldn't find now. She did remember an additional pocket at the back of her bag, though she couldn't find it now. Perhaps that was a different bag? She didn't think it was. Internally, Celia was panicking. After all, she was so sure that she had detergent, even if it was just a small thing. Did she forget it at home? No, since she used some since she left. Did she leave it at the Pokemon Center she stayed at when she last did her laundry? It was a possibility, but it was too far to go back now. Besides, she was pretty sure she did a double-check before leaving.

Celia looked up, not letting her internal panic reach her face or voice. "Evidently I don't. I am pleased to meet you, Esther, I am Celia Besnard. I apologize for being unable to find any detergent. I was sure I had some."

June 20th, Ron "Fluffy is dead." Towers, Snowpoint, Sinnoh.

"What are you doing here?" The punk raised an eyebrow as he saw the pink psychic Pokemon slip between the bars casually and jump on to Ron's lap. "What you got there and why does it have a bow?" His tone was suspicious. He couldn't imagine someone just casually handing it to her, specially if it was her favorite treat. She picked up the purring Espeon and the scent of ashes reached his nose. "That motherfu-"

"You've been bailed out."

Ron looked up to see a police officer unlocking his cell, he had a dirty uniform, courtesy of fighting Furia. "You both are, stop coming here Johnny."

"Sure thing boss! Thanks for the company dude, don't worry about the bail money, we criminals stick together."

Ron was confused, but it turned out his cellmate was bailed out so commonly, that they started giving him a 2x1 deal on bails. The punk walked over to registration, going through the process smoothly and quickly, years of experience. He took his stuff back and had to go get Furia from a special cell, she was livid, but remained calm as Ron walked her out.

Once outside the station, Ron, Furia and Luz, began making their way towards the gates of the city, they had wasted too much time, but the desire for payback was still fresh in their mouths. "Let's do this." The angry punk said as they took the route towards the famous lake.

Azumi pressed her index finger to her chin, trying to see if she had everything she needed before setting off. "No, not really." She said with a smile. "I'm just going to get my Pokemon."

The blonde swiftly moved over to the receptionist, got her team, with a burst of Nana appearing next to her. The Gardevoir stretched and looked around, setting her eyes on Monty, an annoyed looked on her face and then letting out a sigh of defeat. Azumi had no hope. The trainer and her partner joined back up with the dirty mugged criminal, Monty. "Ready to go!"

July 6th, Wednesday - Rivière Walk, Route 7, Battle Chateau, Kalos Region
Beatrice Esperanza Lazlo

"An exhibition match huh." The girl said to herself quietly. It appeared this girl and the man who had just come and gone were members of the battle chateau. Granted, they were on the premises so it would have been weirder if they weren't members. The young woman then leaned back, putting her palms against the ground as she pressed her body weight onto them. "Maybe they'll be able to help here. If they're members, they should know how this facility works." She mumbled to herself.

While her mind began to trail off, the girl was brought back to reality when a sudden question came to her ear. The black and red haired woman, now introducing herself as Esther, had asked for her name alongside the other girl that had shown up. "Oh, sorry. I'm Beatrice, pleasure to meet you." She replied.

Suddenly, something else popped back up in the girl's mind, a question Esther had asked when they first ran into each other but due to everything that had happened, Beatrice hadn't had the chance to answer yet. "Oh yeah, you asked if Vallace was a Water Type right? Yeah, he is. He's a Quaxwell, a pokemon you can find in Paldea." The young woman explained.

Montagne Khastil

So that was why Monty's blood pressure had been at a mysteriously normal level since reuniting with Azumi—her walking, mind-reading cover-blower had been getting healed. Now that Nana was back around, he'd have to keep his guard up. Oracle wasn't happy to see the pompous Psychic-Type, either, and the Absol glared daggers in her direction while Monty started walking.

"Let's not keep Esther waiting too much longer, then," the criminal said as he led the way through the lobby and back out the Chateau's double doors for what would hopefully be the last time in a while. Olivier trying to buy strong arm Abné from him was still weighed as heavily as the Eevee on his shoulders, and he didn't want to run into the old man again.

With Chauffe close at his heels and Oracle doing her best to keep her distance from the entire group, Monty headed back to Esther's camp with Azumi and co. in tow. The criminal had hoped that the few minutes between them going and coming back would be enough for the girl to wrap up her business and for the two newcomers to clear out, but to his chagrin it seemed nothing had progressed as he'd hoped.

Monty stomped down through the brush to find the black-haired girl, her ugly duckling, and the new blonde girl were still milling about. He and Oracle rolled their eyes in perfect sync, thinking the same thing: please don't say these new girls would be tagging along.

"Excusez-moi, mademoiselles," the man interrupted, doing his best to be polite through gritted teeth. "But are you ready to go, Baroness Esther?"

Wednesday, July 6th – 9:45 am
Esther
Kalos​
Interactions: Beatrice Esperanza Lazlo (@Grand Master Koop) | Celia Besnard (@ThePlayfulFox) | Montagne Khastil (@~Patriot~) | Azumi Towers (@Hecotoro)

“Well, thanks anyway, it’s the thought that counts.” Esther waved off Celia’s apology and then tilted her head to take in the Quaxwel. “Paldea, huh? Interesting…”

She was a bit curious about other regions, she wasn’t exactly in Kalos because she loved Kalos per se. She was mostly here to return Houndour to its home and then…? Guess she’d figure that out later. For now, it was time to go. Monty already sounded on edge.

“Ah? That’s your Grace, Baroness Esther to you, sir.” The Oblivian stuck her nose up for a moment then giggled. “Just give me a minute, I’ve got to change. Can’t expect me to parade around in my swimsuit all day, eh?”

After a quick jog over to her tent, Esther took down her clothes and slipped into her tent to change. No more than 3 minutes later, Esther emerged ready to hit the road. She glanced around, a few of her pokémon were within view, but not all of them. Her fingers went to her lips, forming a hook and—PHWEEE!

The sound pierced through the air. Her pokémon stopped what they were doing and scrambled to gather: dirty, mud-caked Pyrrha pulled herself out of the pits; sweet, fragrant Çiera said goodbye to a group of Flabébé (Esther had heard those flower-fairies were illusive, had Çiera’s sweet scent drawn them out?); dripping wet, a much-too-happy Susu dragged herself out of the river (Why were those Psyduck floating legs up? Did she even want to know?); sleepy Pari awoken from a nap—typical; a restful Houndour trotted over and…huh? Hold on, had she miscounted?

One…Two…Four… Huh? Someone was…missing.

“Where’s Kasriel?” Esther turned to her pokémon for answers. Innocent eyes stared back at her, entirely clueless. “Oh, come on! None of you saw him?”

Pyrrha’s tail wagged. The others obviously hadn’t even been paying attention. Esther twitched. Thankfully, when all hope seemed lost, Houndour put her nose to the test and the gestured somewhere down the road.

“Oh, thank Arceus!” At least she had one reliable pokémon around here… Speaking of her pokémon. “Susu, «Water Sport» on Pyrrha, the rest of you—return!”

Sans Houndour, the rest of her uninvolved pokémon returned to their pokéballs and once Pyrrha was mud-free, Susu returned to her pokéball as well. Esther blew lip bubbles into the air and then turned to Monty.

“Well, ready if you are—” She quickly pivoted around to face Celia & Beatrice. “It was great meeting you guys but, I’ve got a run-away to catch! Au revoir!”

Esther waved goodbye and then turn to Houndour. “Lead the way girl!”

Then she was off, skating down the road to keep pace with Houndour.

Quilt Set

Hammock Set

First-Aid Kit

Flashlight

Toiletries

Water Purifier & Filter

Lace Set (Clothing)

Winter Gear

Climbing Gear

Swimwear

Azumi Freakin Towers

"Aw what a lovely team of Pokémon, wouldn't you agree monsieur?"

It seemed the team was about to set off again, which left the blonde with the doubt of her next destiny. Lumious was in her mind, but maybe tagging along with Monty and Esther again wasn't a bad idea.

"Monty, would it be okay with me to accompany you on your next adventure? I hate to admit, I am avoiding my responsibilities back in the capital." She said with an ashamed tone. "I promise to get out of your hair in the next town."

Interactions: @ThAtGuY101 (Aldon & Skol the Slowpoke) & Safari Zone Work (Whoever controls one?)​

"You uh, always know how to inspire I appreciate that..." Desmond said as his encouraging words as they continued to navigate their path as what seemed to be a surge of lightning in the distance and a cry of Aggron had Desmond blink; okay, he decided that they needed to avoid that direction.

Soon enough, they seemed to see the building which had the front desk towards the entrance of the place, Desmond seemed relieved as it seemed a safe enough spot to regroup and figure out where to find people as he stepped inside. "Hey uh, anyone in?" Desmond asked walking to the front desk.

As Skol seemed to chill by the Pokemon waiting area, Politoed emerged from its Pokeball much as Kricketune had been aloud to wander about as the latter enjoyed its own little piece of apple while the former saw Skol glancing at the Safari fields and hoped over to it. "Poli?" (You okay?)

Adrianne Silvers (Normal Class: 96,094)
Tangelo Island, Orange Archipelago (June 2nd)
Interactions:
@ThAtGuY101 (Briar) @Merciless Medic (Reggie)​

"Uuuuh, not sure that is everyone's experience..." Adrianne said sheepishly as Briar tried to brush off the misdemeanor thing but then Briar seemed to try to reassure her a bit about her insecurities and advised her on being her best self. She had to admit she was touched by that as she seemed to smile. "...thanks Briar, believe me this isn't me trying to be insecure alone just, know I can and will get better." Adrianne smiled back to her.

Adrianne then listened a bit as Reggie also desired to get stronger, though given their difference in rank Adrianne wondered it if was more a place of a bad recent streak on his end much as anything but regardless he did give sound advice far as knowing her Pokemon as she had never battled with Aster yet and needed to synergize.

"Yeah suppose I should also get to know Aster better. Don't worry, I plan to just take battles as they come not like obsessively stalk the island and fight even when it would risk overtaxing. But the advice is appreciated." Adrianne admitted to Reggie. "Sure we'll all get stronger." Adrianne said to her two companions as she seemed to have an optimistic flair.

Reggie then advised them to head on without him as he dashed to the Pokemon Center as he seemed to forget something which had left Briar and her alone as she blinked a bit before she glanced at the older woman.

"I suppose figuring out where the Park is can help pass the time while he catches up." Adrianne said to Briar as she went over to grab a map as it had been some time since she last visited the park and a reference to know the right way seemed essential.

Montagne Khastil

“Stick around as long as you like, Countess.” Since he and Esther won the Shabboneau tournament, Monty had no other orders from Cormier other than ‘Keep doing what you’re doing.’ That meant, at least for the time being, the risk of exposing himself was minimal—and it was far outweighed by the value of keeping himself in Azumi’s good graces.

Having a fledgling cop around was a valuable possible intel source, and if they got in any trouble down the road it would be better to have a strong trainer like Azumi around. Then again, that wasn’t the real reason. The truth was that somewhere in the past few days since they’d met, Monty had started to think of Azumi and Esther as friends. What was happening to him?!

Speaking of the goth, she was already gotten a wide head start. Esther moved quick on those wheels! “Let’s not let her get too far ahead,” Monty said as he turned to follow. He gave a sort of parting nod to the two other girls still in the camp, then gave his focus back to Azumi. “Put a little distance between us and your responsibilities, eh?”

Azumi Towers in Kalos n stuff

The Kalosian giggled a bit, waving away Monty's countess comment. "Monsieur you don't have to be so formal. I admit I did present myself that way, but it was just in case we were fellow members. Now that I know we are, it isn't necessary."

Azumi placed her hands behind her back as she strolled alongside the river. "So, are you aiming for the Pokémon League? It's an exciting dream to follow, but difficult."

While her trainer tried to make small talk, Nana kept guard on her enemies. That Monty didn't sit well with her, even though she could feel Azumi's warm feelings towards him and maybe some in return from Monty, there was just something he wasn't showing them. His stinky Absol knew it too. The Gardevoir took one long look at Monty and "Hmp!" turned around.

Wednesday, July 6th – 9:48 am
Esther
Route 7 (Riviére Way) – Berry Fields,
Kalos​
Interactions:

Hardly five minutes into their journey and Esther could already pick up a faint whiff of something in the air. Something…sweet. Something like… “Honey!”

No wonder, no wonder! It was obvious now what had gone down. Kasriel had sniffed out the honey and, sweet fiend that he was, had let his gluttonous little belly guide his path. There was just one problem—where there was honey, there were bound to be Combee, or worse Beedrill. If Kasriel bumbled into a hive, then he was in for a really bad time, especially with the larger swarms that had become more frequent as of late.

Just up ahead, she could make out swift silhouettes darting through the air, avoiding a barrage of what she was almost certain was «Pin Missile». Oh no… A wooden fence stood between her and her prodigal son. A glint of determination flashed through Esther’s eyes, and she redoubled her speed. Not enough time to go around the fence, so she’d just have to go over it.

Esther hit the fence hands first, using her speed and momentum to vault over and onto—what she quickly recognized—was some kind of farm. She quickly caught sight of Kasriel, face smeared in honey, fighting off what was…surprisingly not a swarm of angry Combee, but instead a fleet of Yanma. There must’ve been half a dozen of them, at least!

There was no time to think, it was time to battle!

“Kasrial, «Snarl»! Pyrrha, roast ‘em—«Dragon Breath»!”

Quilt Set

Hammock Set

First-Aid Kit

Flashlight

Toiletries

Water Purifier & Filter

Lace Set (Clothing)

Winter Gear

Climbing Gear

Swimwear

~Aldon Charlton...~
~Safari Zone...~
~interactions: Desmond,

As Aldon approached the building, he turned back to see Desmond. Aldon struck a pose.

"What can I say, except you're welcome" Aldon said cheerfully busting into song before opening the door for Dessie-kun to walk in. He walked in next, still in a musical mood, humming to himself as he headed inside before going silent as he approached the desk. Tapping the bell at the front no less than four times.

"Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding!"

"Helloooo hello hello hello... Anybody here?" Aldon said simulating the effects of an echo at the fact that a worker wasn't at the front desk. As he finally saw one, he waved.

"So we got a little bit of a problem...? You, have a little bit of a problem. A pokémon is attacking our friends and it's in both of our interests to keep them not dead. That'd be great, kay thanks" she asked before turning towards to see if he wanted to comment on the situation too.

Meanwhile...

Skol laid on his back, belly side up, eyes closed and a half-eaten poffin resting against his snout. All of the sudden, he heard a familiar voice ask him a question. He rolled over and looked at Politoad with a one thousand yard stare.

"Slooow... (Cloud breeze)" Skol mused. That wasn't even remotely an answer to the question, but Skol looked cheerful and well to say the least.

"Poke. Poke...? (Did your Aldon leave you here toooo?)" Skol asked, not knowing that all trainers aren't called Aldon.

~Briar Hightower...~
~Briar Pokémon: Grafaiai/Baba(F), galarian wheezing/Puff Puff(M), tentecruel/Maggie(F), Revavroom/Hemi(M), clodsire/Claudia(F), smeargle/Frida(F)...~
Tangelo Island, June 2nd...~
~Rank: 48,420...~
~Reactions: Adrianne, Reggie...~

"That's the best idea I heard all day, hun...! Eh-heheh!" Briar said back. Briar had spent some time as a bartender so she already knew quite a few potential drinks to make; both alcoholic and non-alcoholic. Though in Briar's case, she'd wish to stay sober longer.

Briar looked over to Adrianne, giving her thumbs up. No words were needed. She had confidence in herself and she was ready to improve.

Briar glanced over at Reggie as he zoomed off back to the pokécenter. She presumed it had something to do with their interrupted meal and the dishes the food sat on. Briar turned back to Adrianne, putting a hand on her shoulder as she glanced at the map she was looking at.

"Looks like the park isn't too far away. Might get some shopping in before nightfall. Maybe a little training in too, Baba". Briar said. Baba attempted a roar, but all her little vocal cords could muster was a loud energetic yip.

"Fifiiiii!"

"You heading straight to the park or do you got any plans?" Briar asked.

Charlotte
Interactions: @Ridge

Charlotte felt like a camera set to burst mode. It all happened so fast. First, she clonked the rampaging steroid-enhanced Aggron on the head. (In hindsight, not the smartest thing she ever did.) The behemoth turned and stared her down with a glare that could cut diamonds. She was seconds away from being impaled when an angel swooped in and saved her.

Well, not an actual angel.

Charlotte's first impression was of a holy ball of fire snatching her up and tossing it onto its back. When she reached the river, she realized that it was a Rapidash that carried her away from the violent Aggron. As the Rapidash skidded to a halt, Charlotte noticed the young man and the other two Pokémon from earlier. She assumed the Rapidash also belonged with him.

The young man looked as surprised to see Charlotte as Charlotte felt to be whisked away. Of course, she thought. It would make sense that Director Topaz gave this Pokémon an unusual move set.

"I said bring me an Aggron, and you kidnap a human instead? I guess we could use her as bait, but I already have that covered and don't think it would be legal anyway."

Charlotte couldn't tell if he was making a joke or not. At any rate, she was too nervous to laugh. The Rapidash knelt down, allowing her to slide off of her back. Upon standing, Charlotte's knees started to shake. She felt as though a Dusclops had stolen her breath. When the male trainer told her to "sit down, enjoy the show," Charlotte obliged, fearing that she would faint if she did otherwise.

The Aggron busted out into the open. Charlotte watched the ordeal through a tinted lens. She was aware of Rick's shouting, the Pokémon's fighting, all of it. And yet, she could not absorb all of the information. And she was tired. So tired. Even with everything going on, Charlotte wanted nothing more than to curl up and take a nap. Did fear do that to you? She wondered. Did it suck the life out of you like a ghost?

"Hydro Pump, too?!"

Charlotte snapped back into reality. The male trainer was facing the Aggron eye to eye. Of course, she thought. It would make sense for Topaz to give this Pokémon an unusual move set. She recalled Tiburon had some unusual moves back when she and Splash fought her in the laboratory.

A lightbulb went off in Charlotte's brain. That was it. Team CELL sought to create the ultimate battle Pokémon. As such, they needed to be defeated in unconditional ways. A roll of thunder shook Charlotte from her musings. She watched in horror and wonder as Rick's Dragonair bombarded the Aggron with lightning. It lasted for only a few minutes, but Charlotte felt as though she were watching it all happen in slow motion. The Aggron didn't sway so much as plummet dramatically to the ground like a giant slab of stone. Charlotte felt relieved and terrified at the same time.

She rose when the young man called to her, feeling less shaky than before.

"Pokéballs?" She echoed. She searched her belongings. The fifty Safari Balls she had in her possession were probably worthless outside of the Safari Zone. She did manage to find one Premier Ball, leftover from the last time she could afford the PokéMart's 10 Ultra Ball special. She handed it to Rick.

"This should work," she said. "As for what this guy was on, I'm afraid I know."

She didn't need to read the label on the syringe to know that the serum was made by Team CELL.

"Let's just say this isn't the first time I've been attacked by a drugged land Pokémon," she told Rick. "If we get him to the Pokémon Center, he should be alright."

Hopefully, she thought.

"Do you mind if I follow? I--" Charlotte didn't think now was an appropriate time to fill this stranger in on her long history with crazed scientists and devious businessmen. "I feel sort of responsible. You know, for bonking him in the head and almost ruining your plan."

Last edited:
Montagne Khastil
July 6 Rivière Walk (Route 7), Kalos

Monty paused for a moment to think over Azumi's question. The criminal didn't really want to be a trainer in the first place. He'd only started Pokémon training on Cormier's whim, for reasons the junior criminal wasn't sure even Michel was privvy to, and all of his major accomplishments in the past month were on the Boss' orders. He'd hoped that getting the Santalune gym badge would cut off Cormier's little experiment, but the end was nowhere in sight.

In the meantime, though?

"I don't have anything as concrete as the League in mind," Monty confessed as the group walked. "Oracle and I have only been focused on getting stronger, and earning the Bug Badge was more a way to test ourselves than part of a grand dream. It was the same thing with the Shabboneau tournament."

"That's why I caught Chauffe, you know?" The Kalosian added, drawing attention from the Houndour at his heels. "He's here to compensate for Oracle's..." Monty glanced at his partner, choosing his words carefully to avoid implying any weakness on her part. "...lack of long range options. I would've used him earlier at the Chateau against Esther, but I was expecting her to use Pyrrha."

Speaking of which, Monty caught a glimpse of Esther on the horizon. Was she...trespassing? Damn, that girl was more rebellious than he gave her credit for. "Looks like trouble up there," the criminal pointed out, casting a finger toward the stirring dust past the fence Esther hopped. "We should pick up the pace."

Azumi Towers, July 6th, Route 7, Kalos.

"Well that's something we have in common." Said Azumi with much enthusiasm in her tone. "I joined the battle chateau to get stronger with my team. If I plan to fight for justice, I need to be able to fight." She took a look at the Absol, wondering how sour she must feel after losing. "Maybe I can borrow Oracle for a spa night? Once we get to town of course."

Her smile faded as Esther broke a very common law, of course, she still had no authority to act on it, but not telling her it was wrong felt, mischievous. But, would Esther be okay with that? Arceus knew how much her sister Maker hated to be reminded of the rules and they have a similar rebellion to them, just like her brother... was she the only sane one of the family?!

"Yeah, let's go." She gave Monty a firm nod and began walking faster, her eyes kept on the location, to make sure nothing else came up. As they got close though, the sight of the Yanma came into view. Which at first, they were adorable, the way the move in a certain patern through the air. Then, the sight of Pokemon moves being thrown into the mix got the blonde on alert. "We have to help without hurting the crops, I'll try and annoy them from the sky, monsieur help out Esther."

"Nimbus, up up!" Azumi raised her hand with the sphere in hand and a Altaria popped out. The bird flapped her cloud like wings, elevating herself above the swarm of bugs, circling them to get a glimpse of the situation. Meanwhile Azumi made it to the fence, stopping right there, not sure if she should trespass like her friend did earlier. "Nimbus, Disarming voice! Don't hurt them!" She looked at Monty, "She would look for the gate or...?"

The Alteria chirped in response, creating sound waves with her voice in a high pitch, looking to try and buzz the bugs away.

Wednesday, July 6th – 9:48 am
Esther
Route 7 (Riviére Way) – Berry Fields,
Kalos​
Interactions: Montagne Khastil (@~Patriot~) | Azumi Towers (@Hecotoro)

Fairy and Dark energy filled the air with ripples of power and dragon fire strafed through the Wing of bugs. The Yanma seized up, obviously having not expected such a heavy assault. However, then they were picking up speed, flighting in tight formation, their wings blurred as «Air Cutter» and «Sonic Boom» sliced through the air threatening to shred plant and pokémon alike.

The Yanma clearly thought Azumi’s Altaria was more threatening than Esther’s duo and four of the oversized bugs focused their attacks on Altaria, rending their air as their attacks flew in its direction. The remaining two focused on Kasriel…were they trying to pick out the weakest fighters? The Oblivian’s tongue pressed against the roof of her mouth. “Kasriel, use «Rest»! Pyrrha, «Scale Shot»!”

Kasriel curled up and fell asleep while Pyrrha rapidly fired scales into the air.

At the very least the Yanma weren’t using bug-type moves, so Kasriel could take a few hits, even more after he recovered with rest, but she’d need to get Pyrrha in there fast so she could stall out Kasriel’s awakening with «Protect».

Quilt Set

Hammock Set

First-Aid Kit

Flashlight

Toiletries

Water Purifier & Filter

Lace Set (Clothing)

Winter Gear

Climbing Gear

Swimwear

Johnathan Grayson
July 24th - Safari Zone, Johto Region

Interactions: Esther Rosana Sophys (Kyuuketsu), Nakano Saito (Merciless Medic)

When Naka began to explain to Johnathan about the situation she was in, he folded his arms and showed a more focused expression to show that he was willing to hear her story... and boy, was it one hell of a story she told and one hell of a situation she seemed to be in; a hard earned prize that seemed to carry a strange phenomenon that threatened her very sense of self, along with the fact that she personally fought against a Pokemon to earn it's approval and caused it to evolve in the process was certainly shocking news to him... But then remembered she was likely a wild one after he saw how she handled that Paldean Tauros, he was relieved however to know that she succeeded in what it was she was trying to do. All this sudden torrent of information caused him to gently put his hand to his head as if he was having a bit of difficulty processing it, but the look on his face showed clear signs of sympathy towards Naka.

"That is a wild Ducklett chase, but it's nice to know you got what you were looking for, and I bet they'll be of great help to you in the future." Johnathan said before she continued and explained the talk of how this Esther girl tried to help her with her 'aura', something he was indeed familiar with, but couldn't begin to imagine what they went through, so all he could do was scratch the back of his head. "Wow, that's a lot to take in all at once... all I can truly respond with is that I hope you get better soon... both outside and inside." Johnathan said as he put a hand to his chest, most likely where the heart was and smiled before he looked over at Esther and her poor Jangmo-o who she appeared to help try and calm down with the help of a soothing and somewhat familiar song played on the flute. The moment she began to play, Johnathan fell silent as he knew better than to interrupt such a wonderful melody, especially when it's main intention was to calm the souls of those around them.

Last edited:

Thursday, July 24th – 2:52 pm
Safari Zone Employee #69
Safari Zone
Johto​
Interactions: Aldon Charlton (@ThAtGuY101) | Desmond Andrews (@Godjacob)

“Unfortunately, those are just some of the inherent risks you accept with the Safari Zone's services. There may be some unavoidable injuries, but that’s why you signed a waiver before you entered. You shouldn't worry too much, as long as they didn't antagonize the pokémon, stayed out of danger zones, and used the provided bait to distract the pokémon, then your friends should be just fine. I would offer to refer you to a park ranger but…” The Safari Zone employee trailed off, their eyes gesturing through the window towards the scene of carnage and destruction that had been left in Aggron’s wake as it was led towards Route 47. “They’re quite occupied at the moment.”

“As long as your friends don’t do anything stupid like make fun of the pokémon or intentionally try to attract its ire then they should be fine.”

Emmaline Marissa "Emma" Argentston, Rank 48,679, Cianwood City, Johto, July 24th. Interactions: @Hecotoro (Reina)

Emma had noted what the girl said, and headed off.

"I'll see you around, Reina, I hope I helped at least a little."

She then recalled her Pokémon as she walked. As she walked, more Paparazzi showed up. The started bombarding her with questions such as.

"Ms. Argentston, what was that about?"

"Ms. Argentston, who was that?"

"Are you two dating?"

Emma's response was to answer the questions peacefully and truthfully.

"She seemed down, so I tried to help her, only to be to go away, that was a Trainer, who was quite surprised at one of my Pokémon, and no, we are not dating, besides, we just met."

The paparazzi had more questions, and Emma was out of time, she was hoping to actually talk to Desmond more, explaining what happened a couple of days ago. Volcarona popped out to warn them of what her Pokémon were capable of. As such, she went to the Pokémon Center, and looked around, seeing the PC, and hoping she could get a Hold of her dad's Preserve to get Gastrodon.

Milliana Barlowe, Unranked, Snowpoint City, Sinnoh, June 20th.
Shiro Skyscale
Snowpoint City, June 20th
Interactions:
@Cmeriwether
(o)^^(o)^^(o)^^(o)

Although a bit startled by a sudden appearance of a Enormous Pokemon, Shiro did not seem much too scared, but well, Expierience does that to you... Especially an expierience with a Powerful pokemon trying to sink an entire ship this one time by itself... Well, It is true his Dhelmise body isnt really that stupidly huge anchor but it is still incredible to think that one encounter with a huge pokemon was enough to not be startled by others.. Especially as Duraludon is not trying actively to harm him So he was cool in Shiro's book. "No worries, My Mabostiff and Magneton also tend to just leave their poke balls from time to time. Although I guess Duraludon has greater problem due to his size and all that" He said with a small smile and let himself to pat the pokemon on the side.. Which looked a bit comical as he thought of it.. Human was petting a building.

However, the Boy's mind was getting of topic again So it is better to help the girl that he met Just now. After ponder ing her question for the while, he pulled out his map of Sinnoh and began to explain. "We are currently in Snowpoint, your Best solution is to just go south through the route 217 and then try go West to Eterna City, down the Eterna Forest to Route 205, take a stop at Floaroma town and south to Jubilife, go to route 202 and you should end up in Sandgem. Sandgem Town is the place where professor tends to have his main lab in, So he should be there most of the time" He finished and after explaining, he closed the map and then let himself to let out a soft sigh, before giving another kind smile "Hope this helps, if you have any troubles finding the way then follow Staraptors, they tend to Migrate south this time of the year and if there arent any, Drifloons float along with the wind which blows West most of the time."

In a meantime as Shiro was explaining the way to reach Sandgem, Glacier seemed to wave in a greeting to the enormous pokemon that looked in his direction. After that the small bear cup approached the dragon-type and slowly began to climb onto it with his paws, aiming to reach to the shoulder, if Duraludon would try to make him stop. The bear would eventually reach the top and let happy cries as he greets the new pokemon and enjoys the view.

Milliana listened to Shiro, while looking at the map, going through the instructions that The boy was giving him. She noted to go south out of Snowpoint City, follow the route out of that direction, called Route 217, then west towards Eterna City, when she got to Eterna City, she'd go through the forest outside of Eterna City to Route 205, which should lead to Floarama Town, where she was told would be a good place to rest. He then said to head south out of Floarama Town towards Route 202, which should lead to her Destination. He also gave the hint of if you get lost, follow the Staraptors, but if there were no Staraptor to follow, there could be Drifloon to follow. These Pokémon reminded her of when her father would tell tales of his work, especially involving her Disguise's namesake's Charizard.

"T-thank y-you, S-shiro, I-I will be h-heading o-out w-when I c-can."

Duraludon did not mind the Cubchoo on him, as a matter of fact, the Cubchoo reminded him of the Sandshrew that would be with his Trainer. Milliana then saw the interaction between her Duraludon and the Cubchoo.

"D-Duraludon, b-be v-very c-careful, d-due to y-your s-size." Milliana whispered, "E-Even t-though t-this C-cubchoo r-reminds m-me of S-Sandshrew, w-who w-would s-scale Duraludon t-to g-get a b-better v-view."

She perked up a bit at the fact he said something about a Magneton, a Steel Type.

Billy Carmichael, Rank 20,000, Safari Zone, Johto.

As Billy went towards the Water Area, the Ursaring that had been following him got ambushed by a Staraptor. Billy had arrived to the water Area, where there was a Dratini wading in the water. Billy watched the Dratini as he threw some bait to try and get the Dratini out of the water, and Closer to Billy. When the Dratini got out of the water, it was blue, like normal Dratini. He then waited, and as the Dratini went towards the bait, when the Dratini started eating the Bait, he threw the Safari Ball. The Safari Ball caught the Dratini after multiple seconds of shaking. When he heard the Click and Ping meaning it was caught, he went and picked up the Safari Ball. He then worked his way towards the Entrance, of which when he arrived, he saw an Aggron sized Hole in the wall. Billy then facepalmed, recognizing this hole as one Kusunoki would make, but last he checked, the Pokéball room had Kusunoki.

"I made it back, apparently there's an Aggron shaped hole in the wall on the way here?" Billy called out to no one in particular.

As Billy handed over his remaining Safari Balls, and worked on getting his team sorted. He then pulled the three Safari Balls, and looked at them. His Pidgeot's ball was first, he determined the Nickname would be Icarus, then looked at the Granbull's Pokeball, determining the Nickname to be Archibald, and then the Dratini's, which would be determined to be Jormungandr. As he made sure all his Pokéballs were in order, Clisgaedh popped out and sat on Billy's head. The Pikachu looked at the three Safari Balls.

"Soon, Clisgaedh. You'll meet them soon." Billy told the Pikachu currently on his head.