• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokémon: Role Play Thread

Montagne Khastil
July 6 — Calanthe Town, Kalos

Azumi could likely smell the smoke pouring from Monty's ears as he analyzed the bulletin board. His mind was working overtime, pouring over each word as he tried to figure out what route would be most efficient, easy, and most importantly profitable.

"We should start with the Flabébé," the criminal finally announced, pointing between the different postings as he elaborated, "It seems easy enough. Says here in the breeding grounds listing that there are rock slides in the pomace mountains, right? They probably just got blocked in—get Edward to unblock it and boom it's solved."

"The spider thing seems..." How should he put it? "...unwise? Foolhardy? That's a word, right? De toute façon, if a new predator is introduced couldn't that fuck up the whole ecosystem?" Letting the spiders do the work could mess with their bottom-line, too. How would they pay a pokémon? No, the Yanma were his payday.

"If not, I guess they'd help keep the Yanma in check...we could take them up to the cave with us? That'd put us near the fork of the major tributaries. If we split up after the Flabébé and each start at the head of a tributary, one of us could end up finding it then we could meet at the fork and figure out what to do from there." The rangers warned against attacking the breeding grounds, but Monty was leaning more towards frontal assault.

"Then with the breeding grounds under control, we wouldn't have as much pressure on the road to and from the berry farm. We could pick up Esther while we're there, too." Damn, was he a genius or what? Monty looked incredibly satisfied with his plan, and eyed his companion smugly.

"What do you think?"

Last edited:
Azumi Towers, C Town, July 6th.

"Monty, I'm impressed." Azumi placed her hand on her chest as a smile appeared on her face. "That is the best route if one were to follow the missions directly with time as the main problem. But, we have a hospital asking for help." Her brows furrowed while she bit her lower lip, trying to figure out another solution. "I believe your plan is perfect, but we must move the hospital up to the front. The safety of people and Pokemon always come first."

Azumi dug through her bag, bringing out the Pokeball that contained the sleeping dinosaur inside. "If you're up to the task and time is urgent for you, why not take Edward? You can move ahead while I go help out at the hospital. After that, I can catch up to you wherever you are." She looked at the Pokeball. "I don't expect you to be able to battle with him, but he can definitely help out moving some boulders." She tiled her head to the side, a smile and look of curiosity to his answer as she waited to hear his thoughts.

Montagne Khastil

Monty didn't relish the thought of taking on the breeding grounds with only one high-level Pokémon backing him up. The insect at the farm was freshly-evolved and still took three trainers to take down, even if the other two weren't quite on his level—wouldn't there be way more of them at the breeding grounds?

"Thanks, but I'm alright with staying together," Monty replied after his moment's thought. "It's not like the Yanma are going anywhere, and I'd probably just get in his way." The only problem logistically with supplying the hospital first would be the swarms, but he had to admit it they wouldn't just disappear once the main breeding grounds were conquered.

His last visit to Calanthe Town had only been a couple weeks prior, and it gave Monty a passing familiarity with the layout. "The hospital's this way," he announced, leading the way until the rustic brick building came into view. It was easily twice the size of any of the town's other establishments, with a large cross above glass double doors, and the pair came to a stop just outside.

"After you, mademoiselle."

The Amazing Adventures of Azumi and her Monty.

"Thank you~"

Azumi steppes into the chaos the hospital had became. It was like a swarm of humans moving about trying desperately to bring order tu such a mess. But for the neat freak, Azumi Freakin Towers, it was a challenge. Her eyes scanned the sea of people, looking for someone with authority, until they set on the doctor wearing the word Director on his tag.

"Excuse me, sorry to bother you in such a difficult time. We're the trainers who will be doing the job regarding the supply run."

Wednesday, July 6th – 10:20 am
Receptionist
Calanthe Central Hospital, Calanthe Town,
Kalos​
Interactions: Azumi Towers (@Hecotoro) | Montagne Khastil (@~Patriot~)

“Are you the trainers that took our request?” The receptionist at the desk eyed Azumi and then Monty. He looked around curiously. “Is that all of you? I believe we specified that the request was going to be intense and suggested groups, right? Are you sure you can do it with only two people?”

All in all, the man seemed highly skeptical of the dynamic duo. However, desperate times called for desperate measures, and as the hospital urgently needed supplies there was little he could do even if the prospective trainers didn’t appear to have heeded the warnings.

“Well, we’ve contacted the Owner of a berry farm along Route 7, it should be just a few kilometers down the road, very close to the Battle Chateau. We need you to pick up a shipment of berries and deliver them back here ASAP, of course, you can’t let any Pokémon en route steal the berries. Fresh berries will have a strong smell that will attract all sorts of Pokémon, so be prepared to defend the shipment while you travel.”

Wednesday, July 6th – 10:08 a.m.
Esther Rosana Sophys
Route 7, Riviére Walk, Berry Fields,
Kalos​
『 Pyrrha (Jangmo-o) | Kasriel (G-Zigzagoon) | Maçiera (Bounsweet) | L’ Basseau (Surskit) | Pari (Munna) | Houndour 』​
Interactions: Beatrice Esperanza Lazlo (@Grand Master Koop) | Celia Besnard (@ThePlayfulFox)

Esther reached for the fourth pokéball on her waist—she had a plan. She had observed the earlier battle against Yanma and Yanmega and so she knew just how mobile these bugs could be. If she wanted to take them down quickly, then she couldn’t afford to give them time to dodge or recover. She would have to hit them fast and hit them hard, crippling their mobility in the minimum time possible.

Her pokéball expanded and Esther threw the ball straight at the leading Yanma! The pokéball soared, but no Pokémon emerged. The Yanma buzzed and made to dodge what seemed to be an attempt to catch them; but, as Esther’s pokéball closed in it finally popped open—its brightness set to the max—as it flashed the Yanma from a close distance.

“Bubble into Aqua Jet, knock them down!” Blinded and confused, the Yanma were helpless as Surskit popped out of her pokéball and nailed them with a Bubble attack, wetting their wings to make flying more difficult. Then, capitalizing further on the moment, the water-skater jetted through the air bouncing off the Yanma, leaving them soaked even as they plummeted to the ground.

Esther’s eyes were sharp and her other pokéballs were already in hand—“Pyrrha, Kasriel, Çiera—pounce!” The trio of pokéball flew straight on the downed Yanma, their inhabitants materializing and immediately pouncing on the downed bugs. Unfortunately, Esther couldn’t throw three pokéball at once with perfect aim, and while she’d been quick enough with the first two Yanma, the third managed to recover before her Pokémon could pin it. Quick as a wick, Esther reached for the 5th poke on her waist—“Pari, «Imprison» it!”

The psychic tapir came out, drowsy, but not so drowsy that it couldn’t pause Yanma in its tracks! “Alright, now—" Esther choked on her words as the frozen Yanma exploded as an «Incinerate» slammed into it. She whipped around to throw Houndour a pair of thumbs up!

“Send them under Pari, «Hypnosis»!” Wet wings and the weight of another Pokémon atop them rendered the Yanma all but helpless! They couldn’t have hoped to dodge as Pariparisithea lived up to her name and sent them all to Dream World. Esther grinned. “That was basically perfect! Alright, team! Take them out, you too Houndour—«Attack»!”

It helped that Esther was rather familiar with commanding many of her Pokémon at once and it certainly didn’t hurt that unlike last time, they outnumbered the Yanma rather than the other way around. Moved hammered at the downed bugs; truly, they never stood a chance. From beginning to end the engagement had hardly lasted more than a minute.

She hoped Beatrice & Celia were having an easy time as well. Honestly, she wouldn’t be surprised if they were. Their Pokémon did outnumber Seviper like…6-to-1. With a bit of cooperation, it would’ve been a clean sweep.

$6,320 | Pokéball x 0 | Practice Ball | PokéToy | PokéFlute

Quilt Set
Hammock Set
First-Aid Kit
Flashlight
Toiletries
Water Bottle (1/2 Gallon)
Water Purifier & Filter
Gothic Lolita Set (Clothing)
Lace Set (Clothing)
Chic Asymmetry Set (Clothing)
Winter Gear
Climbing Gear
Swimwear

Montagne Khastil

"Sounds simple enough," Monty thought aloud, leaning on the reception desk. It wasn't any different from the jobs he ran with the Old Guard all the time—shipping dangerous goods was his bread and butter. The only difference was instead of having to look out for cops and getting out of trouble with words or speed, they were defending the cargo from and with pokémon.

"Pas de temps comme le présent," he announced as he popped back to his full height. "Let's put boots to pavement." With the promise of a payday waiting at the breeding grounds, Monty wanted to get the supply run finished as soon as possible. Ironically, that meant his goal was aligned with the soon-to-be-cop's.

"Let's hit the Pokémon Center first, alright? I still need to get Oracle and Chauffemagne back to full power."

"You can count on us monsieur. We will have those supplies here as soon as possible. Here is my phone number in case you need anything else while we're making the supply run. Please don't hesitate to contact me if we can help any further."

Azumi joined Monty, who needed a quick trip to the Pokémon Center.
"Good idea. I'll get us something to eat and some more water."

With a small quest in mind, while Monty went to heal his Pokémon, Azumi bought a few supplies for themselves. It had been a while since they ate. Once Monty stepped out, Azumi handed a sandwich to him and a bottle of water.

"Will you be okay riding Roy? I know how sore one can get riding on their first day."

Desmond Andrews (Unranked)
Dogo Onsen Yamatoyo Inn, Cianwood City, Johto (July 24th)

Interactions: @Cmeriwether (Emma) @ThAtGuY101 (Aldon)​

Desmond attempted to control his tears as he figured two people being a mess was not gonna be much help to Emma's emotional state as she seemed to thank him all the same. Appeared he said the right words or least something that resonated with her as Emma thanked him as she further explained this trigger to her grief. "It's fine, it's fine. It's bound to pop up just gotta try to let the pain subside." Desmond further whispered a bit to her.

She asked if he was okay, and Desmond just decided not to answer, as he opted to let her further cry on the shoulder while he worked to hold back his own emotions as he just let her air it all out while he kept the hug going long as she had been comfortable with.

Kricketune had worried that the Gastrodon would react poorly to the hug attempt, but thankfully it seemed more surprised as Kricketune just wanted it to know it had not been along and was among friends.

During this Politoed seemed to blink and almost felt inspired by Skol's cheerful if misguided optimism as it decided to help. "Politoed!" ("I'll also dive down to see if I find any!") Politoed declared and dove into the hot spring water as it had taken a look.

Mimikyu seemed to be all smiles underneath its Pikachu costume and nodded along to Wunder. "Kyu~!" ("My pleasure hope we can be friends~!")

Montagne Khastil

Calanthe's Pokémon Center was smaller than most others, and the building hosted the town's Poké Mart, too. While his team got brought back to fighting shape Monty set to securing supplies for their missions, but the entirety of Monty's winnings at the Shabboneau Junior Tournament had only been able to secure five of the red-and-white spheres.

"Are pokéballs expensive or what?" He asked Azumi when he rejoined her outside. Monty accepted the sandwich and water and joined her atop Roy, saying, "It'll take a little more than a ride to take me out."

They set out back the way they came, with the clop of Roy's hooves echoing down the wide-bricked streets until they transitioned back to the hard-packed earthen path. Monty spent the time observing their surroundings, until a question he likely should've asked earlier came to mind.

"Mademoiselle, how are we actually going to get the shipment back here? Do you think the farmer has a cart or something, or can one of your pokémon carry it?"

"Well I figured the farmer has one. It is one of the basic things they usually have. If not, we can figure it out."

The road was a bit too quiet, which was usually never a good sign in nature. Even Roy had his ears perked up, just in case. Trying to lighten up the mood, Azumi thought of topic conversations she had read about in her socializing for dummies book. "Monsieur, how many girlfriends have you had?"

It was perfect. It was always good to indulge into gossip while making a bond by knowing more about the target. Boys loved to talk about the girls they've been with and so did girls, so it was a common topic for friends to consult.

July 6th, Wednesday - Rivière Walk, Route 7, Berry Fields, Kalos Region
Beatrice Esperanza Lazlo

"Alright, keep me infor-" Before Beatrice could finish her sentence, she heard the sound of rustling, as if something was rubbing against fabric. "Wait, did she pocket the earpiece? I thought she was going to put it on. Darn, this will make communicating more difficult." She said to herself, a bit annoyed at the Oblivians' disregard of her attempt to keep in contact during this situation.

However, she didn’t have the time to think about that as she watched, through Vallace’s point of view, the Seviper’s eyes glow red. “Move out of there! Propel yourself with Aqua Jet!” As soon as the Quaxwell touched the ground, he kicked off once again. His body was surrounded by water as he launched himself away from the snake’s paralyzing glare and flipped aside the subsequent tail swipe. Beatrice watched from behind her screen, Vallace’s earpiece camera being her only visuals of the battle. “Dang, if Wattz was here I’d get a better look of the battlefield. Relying on an unsteady point of view camera is not ideal but it’ll have to do.”

The young woman had minimized Wattz’s footage to the side as she focused on the task at hand, enlarging the viewpoint of her 2 pokemon on the field. “Clyde, as soon as you’re done with your task, run out towards the gate of the farm and keep going, you should find Vallace and Esther there.” She commanded, hearing a growl of confirmation from her Cyclizar. She turned her eyes back on the face off between her pokemon and the wild Seviper. “Vallace, be careful of its tail. Use Double Hit!” The Quaxwell’s wing arms glowed a light purple light as he ran back towards the Seviper. The Water type aimed to knock the snake pokemon’s tail away with one of its strikes before using the second to land a blow on his opponent’s body.

Montagne Khastil
July 6 Rivière Walk (Route 7), Kalos

"You know how to ask the hard-hitters, mademoiselle," Monty joked as he reflected on Azumi's question. The criminal's history with women was extensive, and he generally preferred to let his experience speak for itself than to divulge the details. It wasn't like he was pursuing the cop-in-training, though, so what was the harm in making an exception?

"I'm not the kiss-and-tell type, but I've been in a few relationships," Monty explained, "I haven't been dating for a while now, though. My last girlfriend and I—" He could still feel the slap in the face he'd gotten before she stormed out of his life. "—went our seperate ways a few months before I got arrested. Beside that I've been with a few other girls...but those were more casual." A lifetime spent at a brothel had gotten the criminal acquainted with more than a few women, but in his experience girls didn't like hearing about that kind of thing.

"Et toi, mademoiselle? Surely the beautiful Countess Towers has some experience under her belt."

Azumi laughed nervously, a slight blush on her as she prepared to reply. "Well, I have never had a partner. At first I felt I was too young and then I got myself occupied with school. I was class president, was in the swim team, and trying to get the best grades to qualify into whatever school I wanted. Not to mention training with my team and helping out at home." She sighed, realizing how little social her life had been up to that point.

"If you don't mind, can I ask you questions? Surely someone who has had many experiences has made plenty of mistakes that a newbie like me should watch out for. For example, what's the difference between a regular relationship and a casual one? What drove your girlfriends away or what made you get away?" Her tone full with curiosity, eager to learn something from a subject she was pretty ignorant on.

Montagne Khastil

What was this, the Paldean Inquistition? Monty would've turned away if he wasn't holding onto Azumi for support, since the last question sent him blushing. She really wasn't afraid to ask away, huh?

"Well, a casual relationship is more for...fun, you know?" The easiest answer was first. "There's not anything at stake, just an attraction that leads to one thing or another. The next step has more investment. More time together, more connecting you, and more time spent on each other's minds."

"It's like the difference between a crush and love. The crush brings you together, but love keeps you together. A relationship takes commitment to stay together, though." Monty rolled his eyes as he recalled his past relationships. "With my girlfriends, something has always ended up pulling one of us from the other. Work, moving away, whatever it is."

Each of his past relationships had ended more or less the same way—with the girl moving on from the brothel. They would ask him to come with them, to leave that life behind, but Monty always refused. Then shouting usually started, then he'd get slapped.

"When things do last, though, it's great. You have someone who makes things...just better. It's difficult to explain, but does that make sense, mademoiselle?"

Azumi bit her bottom lip as she tried to comprehend the explanations Monty was giving. In a way it made sense, sort of like some sort of business deal. "I think I understand." She grew silent for a few moments, trying to get the information to stay in her mind.

"It's a little sad you had to end your relationships for something as simple as moving away or work. If love makes things better, in a sense, work and distance shouldn't be an issue. Do you miss your past partners? Or are you still friends with them? I'm sure one can be mature about the situation and continue to get along after it ends, right?"

Montagne Khastil

Was it all that sad? "Just because a relationship ends doesn't mean you become strangers. You still had love, and it doesn't really go away, but you're just not as close as you were."

Monty struggled to find the right words, but he continued, "I still keep in touch with a couple of them, here and there, but others I don't. There's something to be said for making it work, but I think the situations I've been in just would've prolonged the inevitable and we both would've been hurt even worse."

Life in the Old Guard required Monty to be all in. Cormier told him all the time that relationships were distractions, and for the most part he believed it. When chances presented themselves for an excuse to keep himself from getting even more attached, or to keep a girl he cared about from getting more attached, he took them for that reason.

What if his work dragged one of them into a crossfire? What if he got hurt and left them alone? What if a job went wrong and a relationship caused him to hesitate, and another beaux voyou died?

Monty obviously couldn't voice those concerns, but he did add, "You had a lot on your plate, mademoiselle. Sometimes our responsibilities make it impossible to make the commitment that a long relationship takes. I've tried, but I haven't found a way to make it work just yet."

"But all that time in school and on teams, and you never found someone that made you want to try?" The criminal found it a little hard to believe.

Azumi stood silent for a while, as if studying the information given to her and then contemplating her answer. "Well there was this one classmate, I didn't really know him, we never spoke. I guess I hoped back then he would have spoken to me, but maybe I should have taken things into my own hands. In the end, he took my sister to the end of year dance. Which was a relief, I was in charge of the committee to organize it, strangely nobody else volunteered for it, so I didn't really get to spend time with my classmates." Once again she fell silent.

"Now that I say it out loud, it is kind of sad." Her tone lowered for a bit, but she somehow managed to compose herself. "But that's okay, I probably wouldn't have known what to do or say. Maybe one day I'll take up the task to try and build a relationship, but for now, I have other things to focus on. Which is good, I wouldn't us to stop talking over a silly relationship that wouldn't go anywhere." She looked over her shoulder at Monty with a smile, as if trying to see if he got her joke. "Water?" She held her bag up for the man.

July 24th,- Where the hell am I?, Unova Region
Joyce Blake

Joyce sat nervously on the boat holding her fruit salad. The bowl of fruit was surprisingly good, but that didn't detract from the fact that she was now aboard some strange vessel headed to a destination they didn't even know if they were going to reach. "Oh boy, thinking about it won't do anything. I could use some distractions." She mumbled to herself before sending out her pokemons. "Alright guys, I'm not sure where we're going but the crew were nice enough to give us something to eat, so go ahead, don't be shy." The girl said in a cheerful manner. Her pokemon, however, were very aware of the situation they’re in, and how their trainer carelessly walked into it on her own volition.

Soon the sound of water splashing was heard on the side of the ship, prompting Joyce to go check out what was happening. What she witnessed was JJ sending out his Magikarp without a care in the world and seeing the off patterned pokemon disappear into the sea. A moment of silence passed. "Umm, is it going to come back?" She asked, not paying attention to the darkening clouds above their heads.

Montagne Khastil

Monty was glad Azumi called her situation sad, because if she didn't he would've said it himself. The criminal understood working hard, but what was the point if she didn't play hard, too?

"Me neither." Monty flashed a smile back when she turned, but declined the offered water since he still had his from when they left. Now there would be a relationship doomed from the start—a cop and a gangster? It was bad enough that they were something like friends. He had to watch what he said, and had mind-reading pokémon to worry about. It wouldn't work, even if she was beautiful. And smart. And strong.

Was he blushing? He hoped Azumi hadn't noticed. Better change the subject. "When do you start that new job?"

Emma Argentston, Cianwood, Johto, July 24th. "Crying her eyes out, but is calming down."

Desmond attempted to control his tears as he figured two people being a mess was not gonna be much help to Emma's emotional state as she seemed to thank him all the same. Appeared he said the right words or least something that resonated with her as Emma thanked him as she further explained this trigger to her grief. "It's fine, it's fine. It's bound to pop up just gotta try to let the pain subside." Desmond further whispered a bit to her.

She asked if he was okay, and Desmond just decided not to answer, as he opted to let her further cry on the shoulder while he worked to hold back his own emotions as he just let her air it all out while he kept the hug going long as she had been comfortable with.

Kricketune had worried that the Gastrodon would react poorly to the hug attempt, but thankfully it seemed more surprised as Kricketune just wanted it to know it had not been along and was among friends.

During this Politoed seemed to blink and almost felt inspired by Skol's cheerful if misguided optimism as it decided to help. "Politoed!" ("I'll also dive down to see if I find any!") Politoed declared and dove into the hot spring water as it had taken a look.

Mimikyu seemed to be all smiles underneath its Pikachu costume and nodded along to Wunder. "Kyu~!" ("My pleasure hope we can be friends~!")

Emma kept crying, trying to calm herself down, but it was not easy. Emma had looked back at Desmond's eyes, seeing him trying to remain calm. She then went back into his shoulder. Her crying lessened as she got to breathe a bit when she was up.

"Thank you, for being here, and not running off." Emma responded, still in his shoulder, "The last time I tried to have this talk with, the person ran off, which left me even worse than this. Thank you, for sticking around, Desmond, I did not expect it, but thank you."

Emma felt as if a Donphan had gotten off her chest. She remained in the hug, feeling calmed and safe for now, she hoped Volcarona didn't do anything against Desmond, due to his protective nature. It was a good thing that the Paparazzi weren't here, as they would have had a field day with this. As Emma stopped crying, she had a small smile her face as she looked back up.

Sliggoo looked at Kricketune, Gastrodon calming down a bit now, she looked at Kricketune, calmer than before. Sliggoo was surprised that Gastrodon would even allow herself this hug. Gastrodon had been saddened at the mention of Wooloo, but Kricketune seemed to have calmed her down. Sliggoo breathed a sigh of relief.

"Unfortunately soon." Azumi sighed. "If I can be honest with you monsieur, I'm not too excited to work in the Lumious police force. I wanted something more..." She thought about the proper words for a second. "Comfortable."

The idea of working for someone who was known for being tough with his female workers, was something unpleasant for Azumi. Despite her incredible record, her new boss most likely would want her as his secretary. He was famous for ending the careers of many aspiring to become detectives, have no woman in that position.

"I do have my graduation soon. Which I'm looking forward to on August 15th. Maybe this time I won't go alone."

Wednesday, July 6th – 10:10 a.m.
Esther Rosana Sophys
Kalos​
『 Pyrrha (Jangmo-o) | Kasriel (G-Zigzagoon) | Maçiera (Bounsweet) | L’ Basseau (Surskit) | Pari (Munna) | Houndour 』​
Interactions: Beatrice Esperanza Lazlo (@Grand Master Koop) | Celia Besnard (@ThePlayfulFox)

She should’ve known…where there were Seviper, there was always—“ZANGOOSE!”

The Cat Ferret’s Pokémon was loud and sharp, but not as sharp as the metal screech that it created as its claws raked against Pyrrha’s scales. Esther could’ve sworn she saw sparks! “Nice deflect Pyrrha, now counter with «Dragon Tail»!”

The wyrmling was in her element, combat in all its gritty glory. Her sharp instincts and sharper moves determined the flow of the battle. She had presented Zangoose with her flank where bent knees transformed her steely scales into a slippery slope. Zangoose’s claws could find no purchase there. With Esther’s order Pyrrha kicked off the ground, throwing her whole body to CHECK Zangoose’s side, sending the cat ferret Pokémon sprawling and leaving it wide open as she swung around and slammed her «Dragon Tail» into±— “Argh! Missed again! I thought we had it that time!”

Pyrrha leaped backward to give herself distance, cold reptilian eyes observing her opponents. This scenario had repeated itself time and time again. Zangoose would attack and Pyrrha would defend, testing her scales against its claws; then, she would counterattack and Zangoose, with its endless agility, would dance just out of reach.

Esther chewed on her lip. This wasn’t going to work. If she wanted to drop this Zangoose then she’d need to do something about how agile it was or…somehow catch it off-guard.

Seviper

Seviper was surprised that the ducklet had managed to avoid its first blow, but its eyes narrowed in obvious disdain soon afterward. Did this blue duck think it was the only one that could attack with more than one body part? Seviper struck, its fang darkening with dark-type energy as it used «Bite» to catch the incoming wing. It was with gloating mockery that Seviper then used «Glare» once more, with the ducklet’s wing trapped in its jaws, the match was a done deal. Once it was paralyzed, it would finish off its foe with its tail!

Quilt Set
Hammock Set
First-Aid Kit
Flashlight
Toiletries
Water Purifier & Filter
Lace Set (Clothing)
Winter Gear
Climbing Gear
Swimwear

Beatrice Esperanza Lazlo

"Oh no!" Faster than she could reasonably react, the Seviper moved in and trapped Vallace's arm in its mouth. It would follow up with another Glare, this time not allowing the Water type any space to get away. Vallace felt the paralysis course through his body, stumbling forwards as his joints locked up. Watching this happen, Beatrice clicked her tongue. “This is not good.” She glanced towards Clyde’s camera, the Cyclizar had finished putting down the stakes and was now dashing towards the battlefield. “Alright, Clyde is on his way. Hang it there Vallace!” She cheered, prompting the Water type pokemon to steel himself and regain his footing.

“Don’t let that Seviper get the best of you! Low Sweep!” While his wing arm was still caught in the snake’s jaws, the Quaxwell pulled his leg back before quickly delivering a kick to the poison type’s body, aiming to destabilize the opposing pokemon’s core. “Follow up with Wing Attack!” Raising his free wing arm, a light blue glow covered the forelimb as it was slapped down towards the Seviper’s head area.

Passengers of the Caribbean.

Jayden Jones, somewhere out at sea.

"Holy shit!"

Jayden pointed at the sky, as the clouds took over. It wasn't the only thing showing up, waves were beginning to get bigger and more dangerous. The thunder exploded around them as heavy rain soon covered the area.

"This isn't good!" Jayden shouted, trying to be heard over the sounds of the storm.

"Everybody hold on to something!" Captain Buck took a hold of the steer and began spinning it wildly as the ship rocked from side to side. "Keep yer Pokemon safe!"

Jayden grabbed a rope and threw it towards Hubert and Joyce. "Hold on!"

JJ tied up the rope to the edge of ship, to the strong looking rail. Ele refused to leave their side as he stood strong and offered others a helping hand. "Somebody give my girlfriend a rain coat!"

~Aldon Charlton...~
~Skol the king of gods, Bran the bronzor, Zippy the magnemite, Huck the golett, Wunder the Sigilyph and Bolly the Baltoy...~
~Dogo Onsen Yamatoyo, Cianwood City, Johto ...~
~Mention: Desmond, Emma...~

Skol smiled as politoad began searching for fish as well. Skol watched politoad swim, and continued to wait. and wait. Enough time would pass. Meanwhile Wunder continued to listen to Mimikyu. Wunder did not say a thing after Mimikyu spoke, but Wunder did indeed enjoy the pokemon in pikachu cloths company. Eventually enough time passed and Aldon deemed it was time to head to the inn room. Aldon got out of the hot spring.

"Come on Skol, you too Wunder" Aldon said chuckling. Aldon was now a raisin. His hands and feet were soaked to the bone. He smiled as he approached Desmond and Emma. his smile faded as he saw the seriousness of the conversation. He decided he'd say a few words before heading off. he had no intentions in prying into their conversation. He patted Desmond on the back.

"I'll be heading to the Inn room to get some sleep. Don't stay up too late, or you'll miss the boat!" Skol's tail brushed up against the back of Desmond's legs as he walked by. Wunder floated a couple feet behind Aldon. After he spoke to Desmond, he gave a friendly cheerful smile to Emma.

"And I hope you have a splendid afternoon! Take care, friend" He said cheerfully before walking off. His pokémon right behind. Aldon wasted no time going to room. He was going to use up all the hot water in the shower to make a big bubble bath, and sing 'Who let the rockruffs out'by the musical band, Alola Men.

~Buck Gamble...~
~Rank: 99,987...~
~Buck Pokémon: Braviary/Marshal(M), Mudbray/Tony(M)...~
~Location: Floccesy Ranch...~
~Interactions: N/A...~

as Buck headed down route 19. He had visited the ranch on several occasions and
wanted to visit somewhere before reaching his next town. And he knew just who he wanted to visit. Assuming he was at home. Buck could only hope he was, and offer him some words of encouragement for his current adventure.

as he finally arrived at his destination, he saw an older gentleman with red hair and a peculiar blue pokémon bang it's head repeatedly against a rather large berry tree. Each time, several leaves fell from the branches.

"I don't think this tree has any more berries in it, little one" Alder said
"What?" Buck asked. He looked over at the bagon, it glanced back at him before turning to hit the tree again. Only leaves fell.

"hitting that tree is about as useless as tits on a tauros" Buck said scratching his head. He looked at Alder and shrugged. Marshal swung his large wing towards the tree, as he did, the bagon watched with anticipation, but nothing came out of the tree except leaves and a couple branches. No food. So bagon returned to hitting the tree. A large dent could be seen where it had been hitting.

"Looks like our little friend here won't be stopping until he gets his desired result!" Alder said with a friendly chuckle. Buck pulled an oran berry from his bag, and placed it by bagon.

"there ya go!" Buck said eexcitedly. Bagon looked at the berry, then at Buck. Then back at the berry, then once more at Buck. Then turning to face the tree.

"Well fine! Starve to death, damnit! Ungrateful..." Buck grumbled. Bagon ignored Buck and hit the tree once more. As Buck watched Bagon continue to hit the tree, Alder looked over to Buck.

"Say... Your one of Ben's kids aren't you? Bo, isn't it?" Alder asked.

"No, it-" Buck was interrupted .

"Beauford!" Alder replied.

"No, it's Bu-" Buck was interrupted again.

"Benga!" Alder said confidantly.

"That's your grandson, ya old gogoat! its Buck!" Buck responded.

"Silly me! How'd I get that mixed up? Anywho... What brings you out here?" He asked.

"I got a gym badge! I'm gonna get a lot more, and I was curious if I could get advice" Buck held his badge up proudly.

"Is that so...?" Alder scratched his chin inquisitivly. Buck looked over, and noticed the bagon was tentatively listening. When their eyes met, baton quickly resumed hitting the tree.

"Hmmm..." Buck mused. He looked at Marshal, then pointed into a random distance.

"marshal, lets knock some berries out that tree. Marshal ignored Buck, he knew Buck wasn't pointing at any trees.

"got dangit... Tony, come on out! Use bulldoze!" Tony looked at Buck confused. Buck winked at Tony. Tony looked towards the field, then closed his eyes and lifted his hooves before slamming them into the ground which caught bacon's attention. Bagon looked around, bug could see no tree hit. Buck threw the berry into the tree before bagon could notice. Alder did and smirked.

as baton went to hit the tree, it smiled when a berry fell out. Excitedly cheering before biting into it, and running off.

"Well shoot. That's that then... Anywho, got any advice yet?" Buck asked.

"cone to think of it, I do actually..." Alder said.

(To be continued...)

Montagne Khastil

Working in Lumiose would put Azumi right at home, in the epicenter of Old Guard operations. At any time, she could be the one investigating them. Investigating him. With her conviction, apparent genius, and career path, a reality where Azumi became a dangerous enemy was right on the horizon.

Monty shuddered at the thought, and his grip on the woman's waist loosened for a moment before he steeled himself.

"A graduation's a big deal, right? You have anyone in particular in mind?" If she had no romantic interests and presumably no friends, then who would she even...oh. There was no way, right?

Azumi De La Torre. Ruta 7.

"Well my father and sister." The blonde replied, looking ahead as if trying to avoid Monty. "But a date? I can't think of anyone. I didn't really meet any of my classmates besides by name. I'll wait until someone is looking for a date."

The dynamic duo kept going down Route 7, until the farm was finally into view. "Monsieur, we're almost there. I really appreciate the conversation we had. I feel I got to know you a bit more."

Wednesday, July 6th – 10:15 a.m.
Esther Rosana Sophys
Kalos​

Strike! Parry! Riposte! The feral exchange repeated itself endlessly—claws against scales, Dragon against Cat. Esther observed closely, searching for a clue that could help them turn the tides. Unfortunately, Zangoose was just too quick, too agile, too precise. Generations of battle against Seviper had ingrained precise dodges into its very DNA, Pyrrha was fast but not as fast as a striking Seviper. Zangoose appeared entirely at leisure as it evaded the dragon’s strikes by the closest of margi— “That’s it!” —epiphany dawned.

By this point Pyrrha was panting, her thick «Overcoat» probably wasn’t pleasant in the humid summer heat. Zangoose lunged, its claws darkened by «Night Slash». “Hang in there Pyrrha, once more—Parry and then «Dragon Tail»!”

Pyrrha caught the Claws with her head scale, swinging sharply to redirect Zangoose’s momentum before her tail lit up with Dragon Type energy. She wung— “Sweep into the ground!” —Zangoose evaded but Pyrrha’s attack tore into the soil and the resultant cloud of dust and debris extended the effective range of her blood. Zangoose flinched backward, eyes shut to avoid being blinded.

Esther grinned. “«Dragon breath»!” Without its sight, Zangoose took the attack head on and Esther’s grin only deepened as Zangoose seized up in paralysis. After a long fight, the end game was in sight.

Seviper

A curious strategy, trying to low-sweep a 10-foot snake, and it naturally went about as well as one could expect it to. Quaxwell’s leg slammed into the Seviper’s coils and…didn’t accomplish much. Did it really think it was going to sweep all 10 feet of snake off the ground? Maybe if Seviper had legs… but alas, snakes just didn’t work like that. Not to mention low sweep wasn’t a very effective move.

Seviper only grew more disdainful as Quaxwell lifted its free wing and smacked it right into the hardest part of Seviper’s head, its prominent golden scale. Maybe it should’ve aimed for the eyes… Not that Seviper was going to give it the chance. The Blade Snake began to shake its head violently, to ragdoll its prey until it was too injured and disoriented to prevent another «Poison Tail» from finishing it off!

Quilt Set
Hammock Set
First-Aid Kit
Flashlight
Toiletries
Water Purifier & Filter
Lace Set (Clothing)
Winter Gear
Climbing Gear
Swimwear

July 25th, Cianwood City, Reina Amaranta Esmeralda de la Santa Cruz Caballero Cortez, Rank 29,574.

"Sir yes sir!"

Reina watched as the students of her new master, Chuck, got into doing their chores and morning workouts. After what felt like an eternity of meditating on the beach, they had finally made their way to the dojo. The building was full of different battle fields, made of strong wood over ponds of water. In the center was a large waterfall, famous for Chuck's favorite meditation spot. Reina stretched her arms and prepared to do some good ol fashion battles, her mind racing with ideas of who to use and what strategy to go with until...

"Here you go."

Reina looked confused as she looked at the Level Ball being offered to her. Before she could speak up and ask what it was for, Chuck was already walking away.

"You have a good team of Pokemon, but in order for to train you, you need a training partner. Your Pokemon are ready to reach new levels, it is you who isn't. Your training will be done alongside the Pokemon I just gave you. From now on, you are not allowed to use your team, they will remain here in the dojo, training with us until you are ready."

Reina looked closer at the Level Ball, there was a small pinkish Pokemon inside, sitting in a meditation position. Reina wasn't entirely sure if it was a good idea to train without her team, but Chuck must be on to something. She ran after her master, catching up and walking next to him. "Wait, what if I run into trouble?"

"You and your new team have to figure it out. You've been running around with the same team for a long time now, you need a new point of view. Otherwise you will all be stuck in the same situation you are now."

"Hey, I got a Lapras and a Scyther. They're new."

"The Scyther that cowards around others? It's strong and I'm sure your Lapras is too. But you don't have what it takes to bring out their potential yet."

"I don't get it."

Chuck let out a hearty laugh. "And you won't until you try it."

Reina sighed, starting all over with a Pokemon she doesn't really know? It wasn't so easy. She dropped her bag with her team inside, allowing them to escape their Pokeball and run about, all of them aware they were to not help Reina out. Even Diva understood the situation. Reina watched as her team spread out throughout the dojo, leaving her alone to figure things out. "Okay, so where do I begin?"

Chuck laughed, "Not here. There's some caves behind the town, go there. Get to know your new partner. Feel free to catch new teammates, you need the variety."

Reina groaned, it was Professor Poncho all over again. Was Chuck secretly Metztlian or was it an old man thing? Either way, she turned to leave, only to be stopped by Chuck. "Keep your new uniform on the entire time. Until you're done training with me, it will be your daily outfit."

The trainer nodded before leaving the dojo. It felt weird not having her team, the world felt, scarier. How was she supposed to overcome any obstacles without her loyal partners? She looked at the sleeping Tyrouge once again, her head racing with thoughts as panic began to creep in.

Beatrice Esperanza Lazlo

This Seviper was a lot tougher than Beatrice anticipated, the numerous attacks she had Vallace throw at it had barely made a dent in its scaly body. What's worse is that her pokemon was now in a really bad spot. “We need to get some distance, Vallace, Aqua Jet Away!” The girl yelled out. Unfortunately, her pokemon was unable to complete that action. As the Quaxwell tried to move away, his body suddenly locked up. Through her tablet, Beatrice wasn’t able to completely see what was happening, but the fact that her pokemon stopped moving could only mean one thing. “Oh no, paralysis!” She yelled out, there was nothing she could do as she watched the Seviper violently shake Vallace around before another Poison Tail descended on her pokemon.

Suddenly, a white blur dashed onto the battlefield. The Seviper’s glowing purple tail was met with a tail glowing a metallic gray, blocking the strike from its would-be victim. Clyde has finally arrived on the scene, using his Iron Tail to counter the Seviper’s Poison Tail. “Clyde! Great timing, get Vallace out of there.” Beatrice shouted over her earpiece. The Mount pokemon let out a breath as he swiped his tail, pushing the Seviper back as she went and picked up Vallace. “Breaking Swipe then back away!” A new purple glow evelopped the Cyclizar’s tail as he wildly swung his appendage at the Poison type’s lower jaw, aiming to knock the overgrown snake back. Following that, Clyde would quickly jump backwards, making some distance between him and the snake.

Reginald Valerias​

Date: June 2
Pokemon Team: Emeric the Shiny Haunter, Elvira the Munna, Bob the Shedinja, Large Marge the Drifloon, Missy the Misdreavus, Jones the Frillish, Legion the White-Striped Basculin, Gordon the Mankey
WCS Rank: 80,906

Interactions: Briar Hightower (ThAtGuY101), Adrianne Silvers (Godjacob), Elsie Titanlia (ThePlayfulFox)

Getting Elsie's name, Reggie comically bowed to her, causing the Mankey to roll off the backpack and tumble down onto Reggie's head, who then fell onto the floor from the weight of the backpack and his balance shift. He chuckled a bit, the Mankey stomping on the ground and scolding him for dipping too far. The poor human just sheepishly chuckled. "Alright, alright, sorry." He got up, the Mankey watched him with narrowed eyes, only to then hop onto the backpack and enjoy his leisure.

Reggie was surprised he didn't get hit.

Alvin the pink Sentret though... That was certainly something. He was born pink? Like the rumored Pinkan Island Pokemon? He walked with the group into the park, wondering what she was going to try, what Pokemon she was going to catch, and if she was going to do the Orange League.

Then, Reggie's attention shifted to all the rides and vendors and shops. He let out a gleeful giggle, his previous loss all but forgotten. "Yoooo, is that a Gyarados coaster?! Hell, yeah! I'm coming with! Oh, uh." He looked up as he felt the weight of the Mankey shift. He saw the tan swine-nosed monkey lean over into his view, and he tilted his head. "You want to go on the ride, too? Would they allow Pokemon?" The Mankey snorted, his eyes staring at the Gyarados roller coaster ride with some intensity. Reggie couldn't understand what was going through Mankey like he could his other Pokemon, so he smiled. "Hey, if ya wanna join, say so now. Otherwise, I'm relegating you to backpack watch duty."

Snorting in defiance, the Mankey swung around Reggie's body and grabbed a Pokeball off his belt, causing Reggie to exclaim and attempt futilely to catch the Fighting-Type. "Hey, wh-what are you doing?" The Mankey began running towards the coaster, and he was left chasing after it as Briar preoccupied herself for some food, and accidentally leaving behind Adrianne and Elsie.

Hopefully they can catch up.

Once he made it to the coaster's side railing, the Mankey sat atop the railing, his tail swishing side to side. "Hey, Gordon, I dunno what you're-... Oh." He stared at the Pokeball, recognizing it as his Haunter's. He chuckled. "You want Emeric to watch over my stuff? Okay, let's see if they'll allow Pokemon on board first."

He set down his backpack, grabbed the Pokeball to let Emeric seep into the shadows to watch over his backpack and let the Mankey hop on his shoulder as he waited in line, saving the spot for Elsie and Adrianne as he waved at them.

Once the line scooted down further, he was finally able to ask the man on board after trying to find rules against Pokemon riding the ride. "Hey, are there any rules keeping my Mankey from riding the coaster with me?"

Nakano Saito​

Date: June 15 (26yo); 1 Month prior
Pokemon Team: Chu the Pichu, Tochi the Parasect, Fluffy the Flareon, Hanu the Infernape, Aero the Aerodactyl, Yuki the Froslass, Silenus the Sceptile

Interactions: Ezio Farello (DarkHydraT)

Oh, it was his Aerodactyl. Probably not the best idea to have her out if she's that aggressive.

It was in complete contrast to her own Aerodactyl and she wondered just how they'd mesh.

Aerodactyl bonding thoughts aside, it was then Naka found other holes that were more irregularly shaped than the other ones, all around the edges of the walls and floors. After a certain distance within the corridors, there weren't anymore holes. It really did seem like someone just put holes in the floor and just got better at it the more they did. But why?

Ezio's comment about ghosts had her chuckling. "I mean, yeah. Good thinking." She chuckled again to ease herself, the Pichu giving a thankful squeak towards Ezio.

The hole led... Nowhere. Well, kind of. It went in quite a ways, but then just stopped. At the other end of the hole was a carving of something. It then peeled itself from the wall, becoming black with a singular eye. It squeaked something before firing off a ghost-imbued Hidden Power, before trying to fly out of the hole.

Judging by the zigzag tail and loop over its eye, Naka's eyes widened. "A G Unown?" She then looked at Ezio. "You alright?" Hoping he didn't get hit by the surprise attack. While obviously worried, a single Unown didn't spell disaster nor was it even lethal, even if the hit could be painful.

Chu and Fluffy watched the Unown float about the ceiling, with the Flareon sending out a rather weak Ember to scare off the Unown more than cause any aggressive movements.

Nakano Saito​

Date: July 24 -> July 25 (26yo)
Pokemon Team: Silenus the Sceptile, Hattie the Hatterene, Mudster the Swampert, Apollo the Paldean Blaze Breed Tauros, Brontis the Chikorita, Minnie the Mienshao

Interactions: Esther (kyuukestu), Theo (Sir Krazz)
Mentions: Johnathan (Red Gallade)

It was good to have someone who was into battling when Ron wasn't here. It left her feeling at ease and was helping her push to continue her audience-fright training. Theo's question of Asura had Naka confused. She's never heard that Pokemon before, and he didn't really have an idea what he was talking about. The only other four-armed Pokemon she can think of really only had six arms and that was a Pokemon of myth.

She watched as Theo took a slight detour, her Sceptile walking in a languid pace so if Theo did wrangle his Riolu, he was able to get back without being too left behind. When Theo asked about the professor after having came back, Naka smiled.

"Yup, her name is Professor Juniper. Her father, Senior Juniper, was a professor back in his heyday, and both of their studies about Pokemon origins have them doing a lot of archaeological studies. But before I show you to her, I gotta figure out what skills you got in archaeology. Would rather not tarnish my reputation with a big regional professor anyhow. Aaaaand, I need to tell her about your situation." She smiled, though apologetically. "Otherwise, that might tarnish my reputation, too. If she asks though, don't be afraid to tell her." Smiling, she made way to Cianwood City, taking a moment to oversee her Chikorita and Mienshao, finding names for them and such. After going through a bunch of names, her Chikorita happily settled on Brontis and Mienshao Minnie.

Once there and as night fell, she said her good nights and went to a hidden area after swapping out her Barraskewda for her Swampert. There, she sat with her Chikorita, Mienshao, Sceptile, and Hatterene. The Chikorita sat beside her, the Mienshao and Hatterene sitting in front of her, and her Sceptile laid on his stomach beside her as she was kneeling and staring at her Water-Type's Pokeball. Taking in a deep breath, she calmly went over what needed to happen.

"We're going to try and do what Esther did before with me. After I send out Swampert, I'll try and piece together which part of my emotions are mine, and which is his. And try to settle them apart. Brontis, you'll help me if my aura gets too out of whack, and Hatterene can help soothe my mind from getting too frustrated. Understood?" With a nod from her Pokemon, she thought about what emotions she held. Anticipation, anxiety. Huh, that was it? She then sent out her Swampert, who made clicking noises as he wondered why everyone was surrounding him.

Confusion, a feeling of epiphany, then happy.

Naka chuckled. "Aren't you just so happy?" She cooed as she looked up at her Swampert, the Water/Ground-Type making a guttural coo as he walked over and hugged his trainer in a bear hug.

Happy, happy, happy. It made her feeling just as happy, but she was already losing herself to the happy feelings. Where was her anticipation? Anxiety?

She guessed Swampert's happiness got rid of it.

Any other emotions she was wanting to feel felt stifled, as if Swampert's emotions - while needed - were drowning her own self out. She patted his shoulder, the Swampert stepping back and sitting in front of her, an inquiring look on his face.

"I want to know how badly Water-Type's emotions affect me. I know this will suck, but I need to figure out to what extent it'll affect the rest of me. Mudster, feel sad."

The Swampert nodded in understanding, then conjured up memories to bring forth this sadness, earning soft, quiet, upsetting clicking and whining. Naka was hit with a sudden surge of sorrow, and she felt herself about to cry. Memories began to pile up and she chuckled wryly, throwing her hands up and shaking them to get him to stop.

"Okay, okay, okay, uh... Let's try... Anger."

Mudster thought of other memories that made him angry, and Naka began thinking about her brother, how he changed... How angry she was. No, was this Mudster? No, this had to be her memory.

Conclusion: Not only do the Water-Types affect her emotions, sufficiently strong emotions can cause memories to surface.

With a sigh to compose herself, she patted Mudster's arm, getting him to stop. Once the anger subsided, the only emotions she felt were: confusion, loss, concern. Who was it? Staring at her Swampert, she concluded that the concern was his feeling. "Are you concerned?" A nod. "Confused?" A shake. "You feel like you lost something?" He gave her a raised eyebrow. That was a no.

Sighing, she rubbed her temples. "This is going to be an ass to figure out."

The next day and early in the morning (about 4 am), Naka got her Pokemon ready, bought a ticket for herself and Theo (sending it to him via phone), and then took a moment to assess the Tauros she got. Releasing him, the black Tauros looked about at his surroundings, pawed the sand, and snorted. "Hey," she started, soft at first. The Tauros eyed her, then snorted again. She held up her arms, and the Tauros saw the cast on her upper arm. It snorted again. Mienshao escaped her Pokeball, having heard the Tauros question Naka's injured state, saying that it was her fault and it was to see whether she was worthy enough to take her and a Chikorita.

After a moment of silence, the Tauros stared at Naka then bowed his head. "You want a fight?" Naka asked, the Tauros nodding and pawing the sand. "Do you want to fight on more even ground?" A pause, then the Tauros got up and walked towards where there was grass, closer to the mountainside.

Naka then pulled out her Sceptile, his presence causing the Tauros to moo loudly. "Alright, Silenus, let's show this big boy we're worthy." The Sceptile huffed and bowed his body as he readied himself. The Tauros charged, body engulfed in flames as he bellowed a war cry. "It's Raging Bull! Dual Chop!" The Tauros's charge was met head on by the glowing blue leaf blades, which elongated. Using one draconic leaf blade to stop the Tauros, Silenus used his other leaf blade to slam his shoulder, then twisted about quickly to whip his tail under the Tauros, causing the bull to fall. Growling, the Tauros roared before his entire glowed a bright white. Charging, he thrashed about wildly, causing craters in the ground where Silenus stood as he jumped away from the Thrash.

"It's locked into Thrash! Leech Seed!" Silenus sent forth a seed from his back, the attack landing and choking the Tauros's life force with vines. It attacked, and missed yet again. "Now, Crush Claw! Grab his horns!" The Sceptile's three-digit hands elongated with white, glowing energy. He dug his legs into the ground as the Tauros's Thrash came in, only to be stopped as the Sceptile grabbed his horns with both energy-imbued claws and held strong. The attempted thrashing from the bull only hurt the Sceptile a little, but the crushing claws around his horns proved to keep him in place and it began to hurt.

"Leaf Blade!" Naka did this to bait out an ability. She didn't know if this Tauros had Cud Chew, but it was obvious it didn't have Intimidate. Letting go of one horn and the Tauros trying to capitalize on this by charging with the freed horn, the Leaf Blade slashed across the Tauros's other shoulder, causing it to moo loudly in pain.

A critical hit.

His body glowed with a red fury, and Naka grinned as the Tauros got back up, looking even more furious. "Anger Point. Gotcha. Earthquake!" Smashing the ground with his foot, Silenus caused the earth to shake and split, the energy and earthy bits hitting the Tauros as it tried to charge with what Naka thought was either Raging Bull or Flare Blitz, only to be knocked down by the Earthquake. It panted, snorted, finally standing up yet unsteadily, knees wobbling. Naka fearlessly walked up to her new addition, and patted him on the head.

"Good job. Do you accept me now?" The Tauros eyed her, then looked away with a huff. Naka chuckled. "Alright then, I'll get you all healed up. How about I name you Apollo?" Patting the tired Tauros's forehead, she got a nod from the Tauros. She thanked her Silenus and returned him also. She got her Pokemon all healed up then went into the sauna. It was about 5:30 in the morning, so she had some time to kill before going on that boat ride.

It was then that she saw Esther there with her Feebas. Having walked in with just a towel and her cast, she lightly sunk into the hot water after discarding her towel and sighing, leaving her casted arm out of the water by laying it on the flooring beside her. "Hey, Esther, hope I wasn't causing any disturbances." Her Feebas felt... Happy.

At least, she thought it was happy. "How's sweet Feebas doing? Got a name yet?"

Last edited:
Cayde Winchester, Route 7, Kalos

Well, here we are. There was a buzz in the air. Somewhere, was someone who needed help. And a chance to grow stronger. But, that was that, right? A chance to be the very best, like no one ever was. He knew someone like that. His half-brother, Felix. But, that's another time. Anyway, he thought, let's get going. He continued to walk down the route, his first partner, Myst, by his side. A Pokemon of pure loyalty, Myst would often look for a challenge.

That's when he bumped into 2 people. Not literally, of course. He sort of noticed them. So, being the person that he is, he called out to them.

"HEY! WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING?!" he shouted, not creepily, but in a friendly manner. He wanted friends. Other than his Pokemon, that was. He wanted human friends, mainly. Someone to talk to, preferebly.

(@Hecotoro @~Patriot~ )

Last edited:

Hubert Lee​

Hell - July 24​

"You've gotta be fu--"

CRASH!

Blinding lightning split the sky, and deafening thunder shook the boat, which was currently fighting its way through a fierce storm. Hubert, thoroughly drenched not even seconds after the rain had begun to fall, now clung to the rope tossed his way, head constantly on a swivel to make sure everyone was still alright. His Pokemon had quickly been stashed into his backpack so as to keep them from unclipping and potentially being lost at sea.

JJ had shouted something, but most of his words except for "girlfriend" were practically undiscernible, and Hubert no longer had the energy to respond to his friend's typical stupidity. However, he did turn back to Joyce, shouting over the pandemonium in hopes that his words would reach her.

"You okay back there? Hang on tight!"

~Buck Gamble...~

As bagon ran off, teeth buried deep into his freshly caught berry, Buck watched with amusement before speaking with Alder. He had spoke with him about advice for his adventure. As he did so, he noticed the bagon was now running frantically. A water gun shot overhead. A blue pokémon emerged, dripping with slime.

"Poliwhirl! The tadpole pokémon. It can live in or out of water. When out of water, it constantly sweats to keep its body slimy. Looking at its belly gradually causes drowsiness" the pokédex stated.

"Uuughh.... Marsha-" Before Buck could finish that sentence, Marshal flew in the tree ignoring the Poliwhirl, it was not worth his time nor did it consider the tadpole a threat. Buck knew Tony was at a bad disadvantage, but what else would he do?

"Let's give it a shot Tony" Buck called out. Tony looked remarkably frightened. Even more than usual. He grunted then stepped forward. As Poliwhirl looked around, it set it's eyes on Buck and Tony. It readied itself to use water gun.

"Alri- Woah! Dodge that and use mud slap, and go in with double kick!" Buck called out. Tony managed to dodge the water gun, then fired a mud slap which the poliwhirl would jump over it. As this happened, bagon saw the fighting.

As poliwhirl dodged the mudslap, Tony had used it as a distraction to close the gap. Tony turned and threw it's back legs back for a double kick. Poliwhirl blocked the first kick which pushed poliwhirl back leaving it open for the second one to hit straight in the stomach. It used bubblebeam which sent the donkey tumbling over. As it towered over the ground type, Marshal glanced over and saw...

A headbutt! Out of the Shadows came bagon. This should have been his fight, but he ran and now this donkey was fighting his opponent. Bagon headbutted the tadpole pokémon and landed in front of Tony before leering at poliwhirl.

Poliwhirl cautiously took a step back before recklessly charging forward to use pound. Bagon used dragon breath, but the poliwhirl ran threw it and hit bagon, knocking him to the ground. Tony slowly made his way to his feet. As Buck noticed this he looked at poliwhirl.

"Use bulldoze!" Buck called out. Tony stomped down his front hooves staggered poliwhirl back and bagon charged in with a headbutt sending it back. Bagon looked over at Tony whom was now running back at Buck who had his arms outstretched. Tony ran into Buck's arms for a big hug. Buck glanced over at bagon who watched from a distance, kicking dirt and staring at its feet. Buck held his arms out wider and bagon began walking closer before running into the embrace. It definitely appreciated it. Alder whom watched the entire fight clapped with delight.

"Looks like he's taken a liking you Barkley- I mean Buck" Buck held out his pokéball and the bagon hit his head across the button.

"Oww!" Buck yelped. Three of his fingers got smacked as bagon hit his head on the pokéball. As he dropped it, it shook three times.

Ding!

"I caught a bagon! My first catch. What should I name him?" Buck asked.

"I'm sure you'll think of something. Don't overthink it, and most importantly. Give it your best shot! You're only young once. Enjoy your adventure" Aldon said. Buck nodded. Marshal looked over at Buck with an impatient look, he was ready to go, and now was Buck. And so they headed towards route their next destination. Floccesy Town!

Montagne Khastil

Among the many things Monty learned from being surrounded by women his entire life, spotting when one was holding back their words was something he'd become especially adept at. So when Azumi almost pointedly didn't look back his way for a bit after mentioning her lack of a date, the reason was clear as day.

She must've been embarressed by her lack of social skills! Though to be fair, he would be embarressed if he had to admit that he'd never had any friends, too. They might be natural enemies, but Monty felt strangely...bad for Azumi in that moment. If he commented on it, he'd just be rubbing salt in the wound.

The criminal didn't speak again until Azumi thanked him for the conversation. "Of course, mademoiselle. That's what friends are all about."

Huh. Friends. They'd certainly spent plenty of time together already, and he'd shared with Azumi more than he had with anyone outside of the Old Guard. Where did he go wrong in the past week, befriending a cop of all people?

Monty took a breath to add onto his statement, when they were suddenly interrupted by the TALLEST motherfucker he'd ever seen shouting at them from a little up the road. Even from a distance he could tell the green-haired individual towered over him; they'd probably be the same height even with Monty up on Roy!

When the pair got closer to the massive man, Monty answered him in a gruff tone. "There're pokémon swarming all over this route," he explained. "I'd steer clear." If the feline pokémon standing next to the tall guy was what the criminal thought it was, then he might be a fairly competent trainer. In other words, competition for the bounties.

Azumi Towers, Route 7, July 6th.

A silly smile and blush crossed Azumi's face for a second as the word friends sat on her. Her attention was quickly diverted towards the tall green haired man. A lost trainer? It was odd he would wave them down like that. A bit suspicious in Azumi's book.

"Good day monsieur. Like my partner mentioned, there's a crisis of Pokemon swarming this route. I strongly recommend you be careful and report to any ranger if you want to help out." With the farm in sight and the clock ticking, Azumi nodded towards the man and looked ahead.

" Excuse us monsieur, but we must get going. I'm sure you can help out at the farm ahead if you wish too or gather with other trainers until the swarms have settled. I wish you the best."

Roy shook his head and began galloping towards the farm. Azumi felt bad leaving a trainer behind like that, but with the Pokémon he had, it wouldn't be a problem for him to reach the farm.

Desmond gave her all the time she needed, it had the benefit of both offering comfort to...well, to a friend he'd admit least internally but also granted him the chance to compose a bit as he figured this was one of those rare moments he needed to be strong for someone else and could not whimper.

"It is the least I can do....believe me, I owe it given you put up with someone like me." Desmond said back to her, as he had not been oblivious to what a sour mood he seemed to be 90% of the time which had made him appreciate how the likes of her and Aldon tolerated his cowardly, negative nancy tendencies.

He had kept the hug on a bit longer than intended, but slowly broke it as the smile retuned to Emma's face. Regardless of the kind of gossip he'd normally work to avoid he just seemed happy to help someone for a change.

Kricketune in turn seemed to notice that the Gastrodon seemed to calm a bit, as it gently broke the hug and patted the back of the Pokemon, as if to say it was here for it if it ever felt down which seemed a touching gesture but a friend of Desmond's was a friend of it!

Politoed had tried to find a fish, but alas, this hot spring seemed to lack any as it surfaced to relay its less than flattering findings but seemed everyone was on the move. Wunder and Skol seemed to be called away as Mimikyu waved goodbye towards its new friend and Politoed got out and did the same as Desmond's Pokemon Kricketune included seemed to go to their trainer as Aldon prepared to turn in for the night.

Desmond's mood shifted as a cold shiver was felt by Skol brushing its tail along his back leg which caused some hair to stand on his arm but he worked to focus past that as he nodded to Aldon. "D-don't worry I don't aim to be up much longer." Desmond admitted as he waved off Aldon before he saw his Pokemon move by him and turned to Emma.

"S-so um, think you'll be okay?" Desmond asked.

Adrianne Silvers (Normal Class: 95,044)
Pokemon Park, Tangelo Island, Orange Archipelago (June 2nd)
Interactions:
@ThAtGuY101 (Briar) @Merciless Medic (Reggie) @ThePlayfulFox (Elsie)​

"Course sure this place has quite the meals to offer~!" Adrianne said to Briar with a bit of bubbly enthusiasm to her as just entering the park seemed to light her up a bit. Sort of the pureness of being back at this place after so long and seeing how much it rekindled those fond memories but also invited new ones with how the place has changed since she was a kid.

"Alright then it seems we need to get in line a...woah! Slow down!" Adrianne called out as before she even had a chance to ponder if Pokemon were allowed on the rides as she debated letting her team out or not, Reggie's Mankey seemed to have a mind of its own and ran off with one of Reggie's Pokeballs as she quickly dashed to catch up with the pair as thankfully Reggie seemed to keep Mankey from doing something dumb and even saved them a spot in line. Nice!

"Seemed Mankey is an eager one." Adrianne said with a grin as she waited in line with Reggie and Elsie if she desired to join them before Reggie asked the all important question far as if Mankey could take a ride with Reggie or not. The worker glanced to Reggie and his Mankey and seemed to have a slight nervous smile given the latter's uh "energy" let's say.

"Provided your Pokemon you choose to ride with is small enough to fit int he car with you, we have safety measures in place to ensure both you and it can enjoy the ride. Though we ask you follow all of said safety guidelines and do not allow more than one Pokemon a time for a ride with you." The worker explained to Reggie and the group.

Adrianne listened to this, and seemed to pull her Pokeball as she called her partner Aqua out as the Azuril seemed to blink amazed by the sights around it though seemed to nervously pale at the sight of the tall rollar caster. Adrianne placed a hand to its head and tried to offer comfort.

"Come on I know you'll like it if given a chance, plus it is a good way to help build your courage & confidence." Adrianne said, though if Aqua had refused she would've kept it off the ride but Aqua seemed to sense the intentions and decided that it needed to work on its weak nerve and decided to try.

~Aldon Charlton...~
~Skol the king of gods, Bran the bronzor, Zippy the magnemite, Huck the golett, Wunder the Sigilyph and Bolly the Baltoy...~
~Dogo Onsen Yamatoyo, Cianwood City, Johto ...~
~interactions: N/A...~

As Aldon sat on his bed in a bathrobe, Skol by the foot of the bed, Bran on the counter next go tg he alarm clock, Zippy absorbing electricity from the wall outlet, Huck staring at the door, Wunder flying around the room and Bolly spinning in the bathroom.

Aldon was watching a spooky movie. An old classic murder mystery and they catch the killer before at the very end, plot twist! It was Mr. Mime who did it the entire time!

~Briar Hightower...~
~Briar Pokémon: Grafaiai/Baba(F), galarian wheezing/Puff Puff(M), tentecruel/Maggie(F), Revavroom/Hemi(M), clodsire/Claudia(F), smeargle/Frida(F)...~
Tangelo Island, June 2nd...~
~Rank: 48,420...~
~Reactions: Adrianne, Reggie, Elsie...~

Briar watched mankey's behavior which made her chuckle because it reminded her of Baba, and if Briar knew Baba, she know nothing would change Gordon's mind.

"looks like its settled. Gordon gots to get on!" Briar said. Baba swung off Briar's hair like a vine, leaping onto the ground, forcing Briar to have to fix her hair. Baba ran over to mankey then pointed at the rollercoaster with her long finger. Baba needed to get on it as well. Briar turned and looked at Adrianne.

Might be best to ride the rollercoaster before eating instead of the other way around. I don't see any signs saying they can't. I'm sure they'll let them on" Briar said getting in line.

~Buck Gamble...~

Buck began heading to Floccesy Town and on the way, he walked there with Tony and bagon on each side.

"Banjo" Buck asked. But Bagon shook his head no.
"Nathaniel"
"Bleau" each time, bagon shook no.
"Baxter"
"Bo"
"Billybob"
"Cotton-eye joe"
"Ruger"
"Remington"
"Colt"
"Derringer"
"...Winchester"
"Thompson" Bagon stopped to look at Buck with a confused gesture.
"Waylon" Moments passed by and bagon didn't object yet. As they arrived in town, the first thing Buck noticed was the old clock tower, but first Buck would need to visit Nurse Joy. After leaving, he began making his way to the old clocktower. Pledge grove catches his attention as well.

Though for now, Buck would rest near the old clock tower and rest on the park bench. A nice cool breeze, his pokémon could relax outside their pokéballs and it would be a good stop in their adventure for a moment. A nice break.

Milliana Barlowe, Unranked (Will eventually be 106,929), Route 217, June 22nd.

Milliana looked at Axel, he was sure asking a lot of questions. Duraludon was patient as the Clefairy checked over him. Sandshrew looked at the young man.

"I-I'm f-from S-Striaton C-City, U-Unova, a-and I-I m-managed t-to N-narrow d-down w-where a-a S-starter t-that i-is or e-evolves i-into a-a S-steel T-type. I-I a-am h-hoping f-for t-the P-professor t-to b-be a-able t-to t-tell m-me w-which o-one f-for m-me t-to l-learn a-about, a-and T-train w-with m-my S-steel T-types."

Klefki floated around, watching everything from Clefairy helping Duraludon, to the Sleeping Bronzor, and the Strange Arcanine watching Stoicly. Milliana pulled her phone, and made sure things were good. She would text Shiro when she got onto Route 205.

Axel, Route 217, June 22nd

"My apologies, I'm just a curious lad, no means to intrude. Lots of folks come up and down and around Mt. Coronet. Which each one having a different story and different tale. I'm just making my rounds around the place."
Axel soon finished putting up his tent as Clefairy as finished healing his Duraladon.
"Only met a few people with starters from the Professor, from the Jubilife area, unsure which is the steel type. I live off a farm closer to Celestic Town. Lets see, there's that turtle, the Monkey, and the Penguin. Not sure which one is steel though..."

Wednesday, July 6th – 10:30 a.m.
Esther Rosana Sophys
Kalos​

‘Bloody hell…’, Esther wiped her brow and flicked away the sweat that had slicked her skin. Her face was a mask of irritation and her once dark eyes now gleamed amber; after a few too many specks of dust and droplets of sweat had fallen into her eyes, she’d just given up and removed her contact lenses. Of course, that only half accounted for the nasty glare Esther now wore. The other reasons could be found littered all around her—one…three…six scorched and fallen Electrike plus their leader, the ever-dauntless Manectric.

Esther had been confident going into the battle. Having just defeated Zangoose and then faced with the familiar Manectric and Electrike, Esther had expected to lean on her experiences against similar packs in Galar to wrap things up quickly. The battle had started like that, her entire team on-field, moves ripping into the pack of strike Pokémon. Then Manectric had acted. And things were still fine. Esther hadn’t expected Manectric to remain a spectator for long—hardly a problem. Then Manectric used «Shock Wave». And suddenly things were not fine; things were very not fine! She was expected—nay, prepared—for Manectric to be a good deal stronger than its Electrike subordinates and had organized delegated tying it down to Susu and Çiera. Çeira’s grass typing could soak up damage from electric moves and heal it off with «Synthesis» while Susu could extinguish fire-type moves with her water. In such a duo they covered each other’s threats. At least, they should have.

Of all the things Esther had expected, she hadn’t expected Manectric to be JUICED OUT OF ITS ARCEUS DAMNED MIND! One crack of thunder and both Susu & Çiera were down. Utterly monstrous!

After a shocking display of power, in a few minutes, Manectric had her entire team on the ropes. Thunderbolts scorched the ground and Esther had barely managed to organize a Smog-Blast combo at the sacrifice of Pari. Manectric had survived the move, agile bastard that it was, but its pack hadn’t been so lucky. That must’ve demoralized it or something, because its offenses had been noticeably weaker after its packmates had gone down. Still, the battle had been fierce, and after exhausting the last of Azumi’s super potion, Pyrrha and Houndour emerged victorious—albeit just as thunder-scorched as everything else.

Honestly, they’d almost fallen too. Only Pyrrha’s «Protect» and Houndour’s sheer hatred kept them going—that girl really hated Electrike.

At the very least, no other Pokémon seem to be on the horizon.

Seviper

Seviper was stunned by the sudden appearance of another Pokémon, and it had even been a bit disoriented by its own thrashing. It couldn’t evade the blow from «Breaking Swipe». The blade snake Pokémon could feel its powers sapped and it looked venomously towards the retreating newcomer. Distance wouldn’t save it…

«Screech» tore through the air, the harsh soundwaves softening up its targets so it could finish them up off with «Poison Tail»

Quilt Set
Hammock Set
First-Aid Kit
Flashlight
Toiletries
Water Purifier & Filter
Lace Set (Clothing)
Winter Gear