• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Shelter

Name: Evelin

Species: Shiny Eevee

Backstory: When Evelin still had a trainer she thought the trainer loved her but the trainer did not..
the trainer only liked her because she was a shiny and the trainer forced her to evolve and told her that she was weak.
Evelin could not handle it and ran away late at night and destroyed her pokeball.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Do I just join in?)

(Yup)
Lucy held her brother close. She knew this panic. She had it all the time. "Ok, ok calm down. We're here." She comforted him. She looked at all these new Pokémon. She twitched her ear and kissed him. She looked at the little fire type. "Don't worry, he needs to breath." She smiled and rubbed her yellow eyes

"lucy...khione...I'm sorry"Danny was still balling a little but the hug from her big sister made him feel safe"thank you Lucy"Danny finally calmed down "heh sorry I guess I started acting like a baby"

Khione hugged Danny. She said" Don't worry we are here. Our little fennekin friend and I can protect you. We love you and will be here for you. I promise that I will never leave. I understand that everyone's past gives them something to fear when it comes to our new family. Abandonment danger or others things, but I know it won't happen again."

"thank you khione"Danny was smiling with Glee knowing that his sisters would protect him.the nurse that bathed him came back into the room checking the other Pokemon and patching up the injuries Lucy had on her body"hm you seem to be happy how bout you head to the play room,it's more comfortable than here and I don't want you little goifballs to break something in the center" ok,I guess we could go, what do you think"Danny asked his two sisters

Lucy felt so intimidated by the thought of so many rooms. She looked at her sister. "Play room? No like rough play to the death right?" She squeaked.

"uh,Lucy are you ok,it's just a room with toys and beds it's nothing like... that"Danny was nervous about what happened in Lucy's past"don't worry me and khione aren't going to let you go through that again

By the time the doctor was finished, Crescent found herself elsewhere. She was on a bed. Not feeling comfortable with being in a strange place, she immediately sat up and scanned the room. There were several beds, and a lot of toys. "Well, at least there are beds." She groaned, her voice ragged from the lack of talking and water. Upon looking to the side of her bed, she noticed a water-bowl there. Assuming it was for her, she managed to make her way to the side of her bad to lap at it. Afterwards, she made herself comfortable, and closed her eyes once more. She could get used to living like this.

"ok,let's go"Danny began to float to the play room cheerfully,but upon the arrival Danny noticed an absol on one of the beds the nurse told them about"uh hello,who are you"the Pokemon appeared to be injured

Crescent wasn't expecting others in, as she opened her eyes to look at the dis-colored Phantump. But, perhaps it wouldn't be too bad to have others in there with her. Crescent let out a yawn, before replying. "The name's Crescent. I just got brought in here a little bit ago, after one of the humans treated my wounds." She answered, lazily rubbing her eyes with her left foreleg.

"oh,well hi my name is Danny and this is my sisters,Lucy and khione"Danny seemed happy about introducing his family to the absol"what happened to your leg"Danny asked wonderingly

Khione approached the absol. She said" Need anything? It might be hard for you to get something you want with that injury. She smiled happily at the absol. She said" Don't worry we are friends." She then nuzzled Danny and said" Wanna play with me?

Lucy sniffed the large dog Pokémon. She tilted her head in confusion. She had never seen an absol before. If she had it was stuck in a fighting ring with her. She walked over to the toy bin and stuck her big head in it. She pulled out a stuffed heart and brought it to her family.

"yah, let's play"Danny grabbed the stuffed heart and started playing tug a war with khione"I bet you can't beat me"Danny was boasting playfully with his little sister

Crescent smiled at her fellow Pokemon playing with each other. "Thank you for the offer, but I should be fine on my own. I will need to be able to do these things if I am to properly heal, after all." She replied to Khione, before turning her head to the Fennekin. "Well, the last thing I remember fighting, what was it? My memory's a little hazy right now. I remember three Pokemon. I think they were Arcanine? Yes, that was it. I was fighting three Arcanine, that's how I got my wounds."

Name: BladedLeaf

Species: Lurantis

Backstory: Fainted when a trainer tried to catch her as a Formantis. Ever since, she had been scared of trainers. She was picked up by Pokémon Vets and was taken to the Pokémon Shelter. A few days later, she evolved into a Lurantis. She was afraid she would make no friends but hope that she would be happy. BladedLeaf walked to her big bed and looked at everyone playing and sighed. "I wish I had friends..." she muttered quietly to herself. She looked at Danny, Crescent and some of the others. "I wonder if we all could be friends." she thought

Last edited:
(feathersthealtaria no triple posting just edit the post together)Danny ended up losing the the tug oof war with khione hehe I guess you win"Danny sees a lonely lurantis tearing up on the other side of the room"uh hello m,miss..are you ok"

Khione asked BladedLeaf"You look sad. Do you need a hug friend?" She then hugged BladedLeaf anyway. She said" Aren't I soft friend. You can hug me whenever you want. Want me to make some snow to play in?"

Khione used powered snow to cover the area in snow. She rolled around in the snow happily. She said" Yay what should we do. Should we make snow Pokemon? Snow angels? Igloos?" She looked over at Lucy and said" Kitty want to play in the snow with our new friend?"

Lucy looked at the fluffy white stuff. She hesitantly put her paw in it. It felt really cold and strained her hurt paw. "Okay, I'll-I'll be right there." She stood in the freezing snow.

"Hmm.... let's make... a snow Sn"C'mon, Lucy! No need to hesitate! It'll be fun! I got coats!" BladedLeaf said in excitementorlax!" BladedLeaf chirped with delight.

Last edited:
Lucy tilted her head. She had never seen a snorlax before. From what she had heard, they were large Pokémon that were fat and sleepy. She knew nothing else. Back at the cages, she only had aggressive Pokémon types like Arcanines, garbites, etc. She also never liked snow but had to go anyways. She tip toed her way towards the others.

Khione said" Kitty you ok? I don't want sister to be hurt. I love you." She ran over to Lucy and started to nuzzle her. Friend can you go get Kitty a coat please. She might need one."

Lucy started shaking. What else could she do? She was cold because her fur isn't all the way around. Snow felt funny to her big feet. She nuzzled her sister and purred. "I've never had a coat before. I didn't even know they made Pokémon coats." She giggled. Still cold but happily she started eating some snow. She took the blanket from her brother and curled up

Khione laughed and said" I'm so happy." She smiled and hugged everyone that was in the room. She started to make a large igloo. She said" This has been such a fun experience. I'm glad I met all of you.

Lucy fell asleep curled up in her blanket. She also felt very safe among her "siblings." She twitched in her sleep. She was having a bad dream. She was found by her old owner and took her new brother and sisters and sent giant infernapes after them. She start

Danny was building a large snowfort around his big sister"khione you'll never capture the princess Lucy"he said playing and launched another snowball at khione and bladedleaf

Crescent smiled at the group of her fellow Pokemon playing with each other. In the corner of her eye, she noticed the large Luxray, which she observed was actually the most timid of the group, had fallen asleep, and she seemed to be twitching. Crescent had seen it before, reminiscent of Pokemon she'd seen when they were having nightmares. She managed to get down from her bed, and gritted her teeth as landed on her feet. Her leg was still stiff, and it stung a bit to move, but she would manage. Crescent made her way to the Luxray and attempted to shake her awake with her left foreleg. "Hey, you alright?"

Lucy jumped and screamed. "LEAVE THEM BE!" She cried. She was terrified. She tried to breath. She stuffed her face in the snow to wake herself up to reality.

Danny turned around immediately at Lucy upon her loud scream"big sis!!are you okay "Danny began to get worried,his sister was acting like she had seen a ghost,well besides Danny

Khione ran To Lucy. She started to nuzzle her. She said" Kitty it ok I here. We are safe it ok kitty." She started to press into Lucy. She said" If hugging something fluffy would help give me a hug. I'm here."

Lucy grabbed both of them and squeezed them tight. "I'm so sorry!" She cried. She was shaken up so much. She looked big and scary but had the bravery of a Ralt. She licked and kissed them all and slowly felt better