• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Shelter

Khione pressed her head into Lucy. She said" I like all of the affection, but I don't like that you are upset. Please be happy kitty. I want you to be giving me happy affection not scared affection. I will be here with you forever. It is normal to have nightmares after what we have been through, but they won't come true."

Lucy breathed heavy until she finally got a hold of herself. "You're right... still im very sorry, guys." She was spooked defiantly. 'They won't come true, they won't come true' she told herself. She was still shaken

Crescent couldn't help but smile at the large, feline Pokemon's "siblings" trying to comfort her. To some, it may have been more amusing than heart-warming. But, considering the things that she could only assume the Pokemon at the Shelter went through, she couldn't see how it would be funny. "I can only assume it was something bad. But, hey, don't worry about it. You got friends here. You won't be alone."

Danny began to curl himself under the coat wrapped around Lucy " Lucy I love you"Danny said lightly"khione I love you too"Danny was smiling happily,his family took care of him and he took care of his
family

Crescent wasn't expecting the big Luxray to invite her to her group huddle. She was touched. In fact, she couldn't remember the last time someone had ever been nice to her. It definitely was a good change of pace. With a smile she couldn't even hold back if she wanted to, she gladly joined the little huddle with the other Pokemon.

Danny was surprised at Lucy, however he gladly accepted the absol joining them.the nurse walked into the snow covered room looking for Danny"wow,you turned the play room into a winter wonderland,oh but little phantump we need you to come with us to run some tests"Danny listend to the nurse and floated into her arms.the nurse carried Danny into a small room "okay little guy I'm gonna measure your weight and height"she was cheerful for some reason.as the nurse tested Danny a large black figure was hiding in the corner of the room,the figure tossed out a pokeball revealing a hypno"hypno use hypnosis"the figure commanded,the hypno waved his watch like item in front of the nurse putting her to sleep,Danny was terrified at what was happening,he couldn't move.The figure walked up to Danny and grabbed him by the horn on the side of his stump head,the figure revealed to be a man,but not any man,the criminal that owned him before"listen here you tree faced brat,if you think you can stop stealing from people and head off into a trashed Pokemon center your dead wrong,and as a punishment for your actions I'm gonna make you fight the people you love"Danny's past began to flood back and caused him to cry"quit being a baby,hypno use confusion"the criminal commanded,the hypno waved the item in his hand in front of Danny putting him in a daze and changing his peaceful green eyes into a hatred red color"whenever the jobs done you will leave this place and meet me back at the hideout,you remember that place don't you"the man said evil like, Danny only nodded upon these words

Ember had heard the commotion and woke up. She knew something had to be done. Ember did what she did best, using Ember on the intruder causing him to scream. She knew she wouldn't stand a chance against two well trained Pokémon but she didn't care, she wanted to fight not just to help Denny but also because it had been such a long time since she had a tough fight.

Last edited:
Danny simply floated up to ember and grinned, knowing that she wouldn't hurt her friend, Danny gaurded ember making her incapable of attacking the criminal allowing him to escape out a window

Ember used Ember on Denny hoping he either wouldn't remember it or would forgive her later. (Would it be alright if I said what Hypno does? If not, void the sentence after this.) The Hypno tried to hypnotize Ember but she closed her eyes and made a blind Ember at Hypno. She yelled "Denny! Don't go with that guy, remember how much you hate and fear him? We can fight him together! We can make him never come back, he will be gone for good. You can be free of him forever! I'm getting all sappy here. I will attack you if I must but I would prefer to settle this peacefully. What is wrong with me? I don't want to fight you, you're my, friend. What did I just say? Am I getting soft? Come on lets fight that bully together! Bully? I must be losing it. You have three seconds to move or you will be lit on fire. That's more like it."

Quickly, Crescent jerked her head to the side. Her fur started to bristle, and her horn started to slightly glow. "Something bad's happening." She stated. Usually, most Pokemon wouldn't believe someone if they just got a feeling, so Crescent decided to elaborate, just in case. "Although I'd like it if it wasn't the case, I'm called the Disaster Pokemon for a reason. Something bad is either happening right now, or is going to happen very soon."

Danny was still dazed by the hypno confusion,he didn't get out of the way he only stood there with an emotionless face he was prepared for the attack ember was about to use,Danny acted like there was no good in him,however Danny was still there trapped behind the red eyes that to Danny were like jail cells"no ember,I'm here don't attack"Danny was saying loudly ,but no one heard him,though his dazed body looked emotionless Danny was terrified of what would happen to"please don't do it"

Lucy jumped up. Danny was gone. She sniffed frantically and ran to him. She hurled over to Danny. There was no way she was letting that imacile get away with her baby brother. "STAY AWAY!" She growled protecting her brother. If there was one thing she was going to do, it was save the ones she loved. She was going to take any hit

Khione ran after Danny. She used Ice beam on the criminal. She said" Stay away from my family! She appeared extremely angry at the criminal. She said" You will pay for making big bro's life miserable."She then used powder snow in an attempt to bury the person in snow.

"I will use Ember again!" she said. "However if you move so I can light that thief on fire, you will not be further harmed. Okay? This isn't working. We should knock him out, we can't reason with him. I'm sorry, Denny."

(Nice plot you got going, he escaped his past but it caught up to him and now he and his friends [and acquaintances] have to fight to keep him free. Too bad you don't have grammar.)

Last edited:
Lucy shielded Danny. She had to wake him up. She licked his face and shook him. "Please wake up!" She started to cry. If the criminal were to come near, she will attack

"No! We'll kill him!" Lucy growled. "Please, you have to snap out of it!" She shook him hard. She remembered that confuse doesn't last long. Maybe a few minutes. "We need to find that Hypno! If we defeat him, this will be cured." Lucy yelled to Ember.

Danny wasn't himself he felt a voice go off in his head "now attack them"the voice sounded like the hypno"ATTACK THEM"the voice grew louder,Danny snapped and tore away from Lucy's grasp,Danny shot a large shadow ball at them, Danny was going crazy he couldn't control himself,however he was able to speak even if it didn't look like it"Lucy,khione move"he said trying to warn her family,but he was too late the shadow ball was charged up and headed right for his sisters"I'M SORRY"Danny shouted

Ember jumped in front of the Shadow Ball. What am I doing? They can handle themselves! As the Shadow Ball hit her, her vision was fading. She forced herself to get up weakly. "Hey Denny, it takes more than a little toy ball to knock me out!" she said defiantly.

Danny lost it upon embers determination "heh that was just the start,solar beam"he charged up the light coming through the window into a powerful blast of light heading straight for ember"see if you can survive this"Danny laughed

After taking damage, Lucy couldn't find the criminal's Hypno. She had to fight it. She looked at Danny with big, watery eyes. She had to find that stupid Hypno. Where was it though? She either had to face the fact that she had to hurt her brother or get the bad guy. She shook in confusion

Crescent hobbled after her new-found friends, and was horrified at the sight that greeted her. This'll probably end up taking this leg longer to heal, but screw it. She thought to herself, as she put her nose in the air and sniffed. "Keep Danny down. I'll find that Hypno." Crescent called, before she ripped off the cast on her arm, and leaped out the window, following the trace of the Hypno.

Ember was very weak. Her only hope was to take him out first. She charged at Denny, lighting herself on fire. She was using Flame Charge! It sent Denny flying across the room.

Bon noticed the Pokemon that had an injured leg and felt angered slightly, fueled by jealousy. "Look at her with an Injured leg. It's a lot better than having half of one," He started to feel rather angry at everyone light-heartedness and acceptance that there is nothing wrong. He rolled over and tried to push himself up and leaned against the wall behind the bed. He looked over at Miura who he seemed to have a soft spot for but he couldn't bare to be here any longer. He noticed a stick by the window which he could use as a walking stick for the time being. He carefully climbed down from the bed and hopped over to the stick. He grabbed it and leaned on it so he could stand easily. He then felt a gentle breeze on his head. He looked up and he noticed the window was open.

The idea immediately popped into hi head and he climbed up onto the window cill. He glanced down outside and noticed he was a few floors up and the drop was lethal. He gasped in shock and stepped back, but his walking stick slipped and flew out the window since he had no way to balance, he stumbled out the window but managing to barely get a grip on the window sill. He dangled outside, he looked down at the large drop and at the street below, but he closed his eyes again as the thought of just letting go briefly passed through his head. However, he fought with the tempting thought of not having to live with one leg. He clung on despite that.

Ember's attack heavily damaged Danny,the cracks on the back of his head grew larger and more broken, however he seemed to be knocked out of confusion"I'm sorry for what...I..caused..."tears ran down his face as he passed out, he was clinging to life and with the nurse asleep he had nobody to treat his wounds

Lucy was heart broken. "What did I tell you!?!" She screamed. The Luxray ran to her brother and looked him up and down and round and over. Seeing the breaking made her loose it. She sobbed over his little body. This can't be happening! She thought. Lucy heard a noise coming from the hallway. She rushed over and looked in. The Oshawatt fell out the window. She quickly pulled him in and sat him down. "We need you to use a water type move on him!"

Bon had a defeated and scared look as he had just faced death not a second ago. He looked up at the Luxray and the Phantump. He then looked at the ground again and was on the verge of breaking into tears. "I...I can't. I'm too hurt, I'm not sure if I can ever again," Bon whimpered before sniffling. A tear drop fell from his face and landed on the ground. It brought back some pretty traumatic memories that he should learn to forget if he ever wants to live a normal life.

Khione said" maybe I could freeze him. Don't they freeze humans if treatment is far off, or is that a movie thing? It might make things worse but it could also give him more time? Should I do it?

After a few minutes of following the scent of the Hypno, she found it. Crescent wasn't sure what it was waiting for, and frankly, she didn't care. It had turned her newfound friends against each other, and she didn't appreciate that. So, she would make sure that he hurt for what he'd done. While it's back was facing her, Crescent charged the Hypno, and slashed at it with a Shadow Claw.

Khione said" Don't worry brother we aren't holding anything against you it wasn't your fault. We still love you just as much. We are trying to figure out how to save you. Just stay strong. We love you and would hate to lose you."

Crescent looked down at the wounded, although conscious, form of the Hypno. Under normal circumstances, she would have a smirk after easily defeating an opponent, but there was no time. Crescent managed to get the Hypno on her back and carried it back to the room where she had last seen Danny, wincing with every step.

Upon entering, she heard Khione. "I may have found a way to help with that." Crescent stated, dropping the Hypno. "Wake up that nurse." She demanded. "Now."

Ember said "Denny, you helped me learn a new move. Also that was the most fun thing I've done all week! Maybe we could do that again tomorrow. I'm kidding, I hope he never comes back!" She looked around for something that could help Denny. On the floor she saw a half spilled potion. It must've been knocked off a shelf during the fight. It's something. "Hey everyone! I found half a potion! It should keep him alive until we can wake the nurse." She looked at Denny and noticed his breathing get rapid. "Denny, hang in there!" she said with her eyes full of tears, "Denny, I didn't mean to do this to you. You're the only friend I've ever had. I know your name isn't Denny but I think it suits you better than Danny. I hope you're alright with that."

Last edited:
Although unconscious, Danny heard the he words kindness, the words of hope, The words of encouragement,and the words of family.your the only friend I've ever had,don't leave us we need you.These,he immediately woke up happy and cheerful,he hugged everyone around him even the oshawott who he hadn't known the name to"thank you all"he calmly fell asleep in khione and Lucy's arms from exuastion and with a smile on his innocent face

"We'll make sure you get seen to." Crescent reassured, before the Disaster Pokemon nudged the Hypno. "As for you, I said get up and wake the Nurse. Don't make me use another Shadow Claw on you." She threatened. Terrified, the Hypno stood up quickly, and began to use his powers to wake up the nurse.

(technically yes since the nurse is my character,I'm just going to pretend that didn't happen, sorry)

the nurse woke up to the hypno that put her asleep in the first place"ah, you,what are you doing here"the nurse screeched,the hypno didn't do anything but walk back to cresent as he knew what would happen if he didn't obey him"are any of you hurt,is everyone okay"she didn't notice the cracks on Danny's face due to the effect of the potion they gave him"okay that's great, everybodys fine"she walked off into another room to treat another pokemon

"So, will you be alright, Denny? Your stump is cracked and I did it. You'll forgive me right?" she asked. I did what I had to do but why? Was I doing it to protect myself or to help Danny?