• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Shelter

Lucy licked him happily and hugged him. She felt rejuvenated. Lucy was so excited, she jumped around and danced. She tried to help him up but didn't want to hurt him. She curled around him and sat as a guard. This was her brother and she was going to to anything for him..

Last edited:
Ember was standing a few feet away from Danny unsure what to do. If she sat near she might accidentally burn him. If she doesn't she'll seem unfriendly. What should I care about them? I need to get out! Maybe they could help. "Can I sit with you, Denny?" she asked.

Lucy attempted to lick her brother clean. She remembered as a kitten, it made her feel happy and safe. He has no fur so it felt funny. She snuggled him close even though he was still very very warm. She felt very bad for all this trama occurring. Hopefully she will take a bite out of the criminal to put him down for good, but she wasn't like that. Lucy just layed there with her buddies

Ember sat next to Danny. "I meant all that stuff I said earlier. Do I? Or was I just trying to find a way to avoid a fight? And why would I avoid a fight? How am I going to get out of here? Are you alright?"

Name: Diamond(prefers Dazzle)

Species: Glaceon

Personality: Is sassy, confident, skilled, alert, deadly, lovable, sly and sneaky.

Backstory: Escaped from a well-known very famous trainer, is a level 100 and had all powerful ice type moves, was used for battle endlessly and wasnt given time to rest and was hit if did not listen. ( i will reveal more later)

Dazzle walked in confidently, her big yet graceful ears alert and listening. Her cold oceanic blue eyes scanned the area watching everyone and everything, her slim yet graceful body was poised, ready for a battle if needed. Hurt and many other emotions seemed to almost radiate from her body as she thought," YA tak rad, chto ya izbezhal etogo bezzhalostnogo trenera pochti v odnom kuske!" (Dazzle is originally an evolved russian glaceon so she speaks both) She looked at the small slightly bleeding scratch on her left leg and shook it off continueing to walk.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Uh, hi to you too?" Ember said with no idea what the Glaceon had said. "Why are you here?" Ember asked. "Hey, does anyone want to have a quick battle?"Ember asked the other Pokémon.

Last edited:
(Hey there isn't suppose to be one liners, they could close the RP.)

Lucy looked over at the Glacion. Lucy listened to the ice puppy. She understood what she was saying. Lucy had a few international fighters. She knew Japanese, Russian and Spanish. "Вы будете в безопасности здесь" (you will be safe here). The large cat gave her a suspicious look. She didn't know who she was but could tell, this was a powerful Pokémon.

"Hey you, the Glaceon I can't understand, want to spar?" Ember asked. She figured the type advantage would be enough. She kinda didn't care that the Glaceon was stronger than her. Also if she was going to be a strong Delphox someday, she would need to be a Braixen first. She was hoping that if she as a Braixen, some trainer might want her then.

Dazzle just simply nodded and growled at the fire type pokemon, in other terms saying, GET LOST!. Dazzle kept her guard up and decided it would be smarter to keep her outside and inside thoughts to herself she certainly didnt want to make anymore friends because she knew were that got her with her abusive owner before. As much as she liked having alot of friends she decided to just keep to herself for a while and not cause any problems as long as she isnt being hurt then she would stay.

Danny awoke to his sister curling around his ghostly body as well as ember and a unfamilier glaceon acting battle ready*yawn*"huh,whats going on"he said tiredly "where's khione"danny was confused how long was he asleep,it couldnt be long if lucy and everyone were still in the room"

Dazzle growled ferally at Danny and the persistent fire-type pokemon her eyes flickering an impatient icy oceanic blue. Finally deciding to speak in english for the first time Dazzle said in a crisp fluent smooth as silk voice," Listen here pal! i dont wanna battle you i only battle when I WANNA BATTLE OK? so get lost before i really get angry!" Dazzle`s whole body shook with anger,hurt, and annoyance as her leg continued to bleed. She stalked off to a corner sitting down looking at her wound as her ears drooped down.

Lucy noticed the emence pain this ice type was in. "Glaceon." She stood and walked over. Oddly, she felt very small to this icey dog. Even though she was much larger, she felt intimatated. "There is no fighting here. Don't worry." She squeeked. "You still need a nurse to look at your leg." Lucy inched a little further to her.

Danny stood put instead of walking Over to the glaceon as he was scared of it's fierce actions, Danny looked at ember "uh,ember were you thinking of fighting that glaceon"

Dazzle, sensing another`s almost too soothing words and increasingly close figure, jumped up whirling too meet this intruder but, unfortunately her actions were too quick and it made her wounded leg blaze with new pain and her icy fierce aurora radiate more anger and alarm. She looked intently at this stranger with blazing icy blue eyes and growled only warning her to stop or she would attack. And just for the shear satisfaction Dazzle had, she used her most harmless ice move on danny showing him she isnt one to be toyed with.

The attack landed on the unexpecting phantump damaging him badly dispite the weak attack he was launched into the nearby wall "grr...what was that for"Danny said nearly fainting.

Dazzle seeing what she has done shrieked and quickly jumped despite her injury to catch the falling phantump and landed perfectly on all fours the phantump on her back. She whirled and nudged the phantump once he was off her back and rubbed her head against him in hopes of being forgiven. She used another weak move giving the phantump a berry to restore his entire being and waited.

Danny are the berry and regained his strength"your really confusing are you good or bad,no offense but I can't really tell which" Danny was confused at the glaceon's actions,but was glad that she gave him the berry to heal him

"I'm sorry if I upset anyone with that request. But why am I? It's bad enough I'm getting soft about that Phantump but I need to stay strong. I need to be a Braixen too. Then I can have a trainer that likes me. Then we can travel the region and many others as friends, no, partners! But if you ever want to battle, it's not like I'll be going anywhere. I might be a fire type, and you an ice type but I can tell you're strong. Maybe strong enough that defeating her just once might make me a Braixen!" Ember offered.

Name: Cheryl
Species: Chikorita
Personality: Shy; kind; rarely confident
Backstory: (Will reveal later)

She woke up and she realized that her trainer wasn't near. She also looked behind her and her leg was bandaged. "Good. I feel safe." She said calmly to herself as she got up and walked outside to find some other pokemon. Huh? A glaceon; phantump; and a Braxion.

I don't know if I want to be in a battle, because that looks like a battle scene, or a fight scene. I'll do it anyway. She sighed and walked up to the pokemon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dazzle curled up gracefully in one swift movement and instantly fell asleep never knowing how much more peaceful she looked when she was asleep and all her pain anger and emotions were wiped clear off her brilliant face.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
A few posts that made absolutely no sense (McLainNetGaming - this is an RP, not your personal fanfic, Do keep up with what is actually going on and drop the "find out next chapter" nonsense) and OOC blather (BlazinDelphox: Please do not engage in out of character conversations with random people in the middle of an RP thread - that's what the discussion boards, or preferably profile messages, are for!) have been removed, and some double-posts have been merged. I recommend that all of you brush up on the RP forum rules and our global rules. Carry on, then.

phantump and a Braixen.
(Something to quickly note is Ember is a Fennekin not a Braixen. Ember wishes she was though. [That better Admin?])

"I guess it is getting late." Ember said to the room of Pokémon followed by a yawn. She got into her very burnt bed hoping she would dream of having a trainer. However, sleep didn't come. She got out of her bed after failing to fall asleep and jumped onto the window ledge while looking at the stars.

Name: "Just call me chespin!"

Species: Chespin

Backstory: After chespin's trainer got stronger, he left chespin in the pc for a few monthes, he decided that he should bring chespin to the shelter, because he always wanted to take care of his chespin but his "Normal team" Is all he cared about for now.

Ember turned around to notice two new Pokemon being added into the shelter. "Oh, hi. Welcome to your new home. Get cozy, you might be stuck here forever." Why do trainers just abandon Pokemon here? Are we not good enough for them? Do they hate us? Do they think they're better than us? Do they think we are destructive monsters? Do they think the world would be better without us? However, when she noticed the nurse talking to the new Pokemon in a sweet voice and giving them food. No, if they did why would they feed and shelter us? One day I will have a trainer, and my trainer will win every league in every region! Danny will be there too watching, no, fighting alongside me. I will be the strongest Delphox the world has ever seen and Danny will be a Trevant and we will be champions, someday.