• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokémon: Sinnoh GTS (RP)

Dolan followed Quinten, and as a strange boy in torn rags flew by, crashing into the ground like a meteor. Dolan got a good picture of the boy going through the air. The expression on his face was priceless. He even got a good shot of the boy just as he made impact with the ground. "Huh... Not bad..." Dolan said looking at the photos.

"Oh dear! What pokémon is that?! and a sableye with it" Dolan said believing the boy to be some sort of pokémon.

As things escalated, Dolan snapped a few more photos.

"Ditto dittooo" Aloi cheered before turning into a golden sableye. Still maintaining his dopey ditto face. He ran over to the actual sableye, and began to cheer.

"Ditto! Ditto!(Translation: Hello! Hello!)" Ditto went.

"No hurt want stuff! I don't got much stuff, but I do got..." Dolan reached into his pocket and pulled out lint. He threw it to the side before pulliing out a bottle cap and tossing it at the boy.

"Have you ever seen a pokémon like that before, Quinten? Be careful around it though. It looks like it might be a poison type or have rabies. I don't wanna have to get a rabies shot. Thing might have fleas or a disease or something. No fun that" Dolan said pointing at Kura. Dolan pointed his pokédex at the boy several times but it didn't register any information. He put it away before shrugging at Quintin.

- The next Morning... -

* YAWN... * “Good Mornin’, Rookidee!”

- lil happy Pokémon noises. -

“Heh, you’re in a good mood today, eh? Anyways, let’s go meet Professor Rowan. Dad organized a meeting for us with him, so it’s best not to be late!”

- Zephyr and Rookidee walk from Jubalife to Sandgem Town... -

- Prof. Rowan was waiting right outside the lab.. -

Prof. Rowan: “Hello, it’s very nice to meet you! Welcome to Sinnoh, Zephyr! I’m Professor Rowan. Your dad already contacted me, and told me to update your Pokédex. Is that right?”

“Yes, that’s correct!” :)

- Scared Rookidee noises. -

“Ah; Rookidee, don’t be shy! Sorry about that.”

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
The boy grabbed the bottle cap that was tossed over to him in his jaws. After chewing for a couple seconds, he irked before spitting it back out where it came from, to Dolan. This other human seemed far more of a coward that the other one, jumpy. Did he try to throw that thing as an attack?

"Humans, very weird." He remarked, not getting their actions. "What human types are you...?"

In an odd way, he seemed to be asking their names. Not knowing much about humans in general, he figured they would have types as well. Normal if he had to guess. Outside that odd one with the little bear. Maybe dark.

Sableye meanwhile seemed confused at ditto. It never found anything like it before. Cautiously poking it with a claw, he was surprised about it's gelatinous nature, stepping back when it gave under pressure.

"Lye??"

It poked again, and again. It started to chuckle at the jiggling that happened when touching the mushy thing. Whatever it was, it was like living jello!

Prof. Rowan: “No worries! That’s completely normal for pre-evolved Pokémon to be a little shy. But I guarantee when it evolves, it’ll be as confident as ever. Anyways, let me update your Pokédex for you.”

- Updating Pokédex Sounds. -

Prof. Rowan: “Okay, it should be good to go!”

“Great! Thanks, Prof. Rowan!”

Prof. Rowan: “No problem! I hope you enjoy your time here, Zephyr! Oh, and before you go... Take these. 5 Pokéballs to help you get started.”

“Yes!! :) Thanks so much, Professor! I promise I won’t disappoint you!” - Zephyr and Rookidee BOLTED out the lab.

Prof. Rowan: “Oh, I know you won’t! Now go! Go experience the world of Pokémon!”

Dolan scooted over to avoid the bottle cap that Kura had bitten into.

"What human type am I? What human type am I?! Please. I'm the fabulous kind. smh. What kinda human are you, but more importantly... What kinda human are you?" Dolan asked.

Dolan began approaching the trash bandit, "I'm Dolan. Dolan Larch, but you can just call me Dolan" Dolan said.

"Dittooo" Ditto went each time it jiggled around before poking the sableye with its claw.

"Wonderful!" Victoria cheerfully said before leading the the way, beginning to walk a bit ahead of her newfound traveling companion. Like Jake said, this certainly beats traveling alone.

When he asked what she would do first, Victoria turned to him. "Oh, I plan on making a stop at the Pokémon Center," she said, "My Pokémon and I did some training a little while ago, so I want them to recover their strength. Then, if the day hasn't already set by that point, I might just immediately head for the gym. Although, if the gym leader were to be occupied for a battle, I wouldn't mind accompanying you to the mines."

After a bit, Victoria came to a stop upon reaching the Oreburgh Gate, eyeing it for a little. Peeking in from the outside, the cave seems more well lit than other typical caves, due to the exit not being too far off from the entrance. "It would seem as though we have to traverse through this cave to reach the city," she pondered before looking at Jake, "Shall we, darling?" The Kalosian trainer then stepped into the cave.

“Alright, Rookidee... now that we’re back and Jubalife City, let’s go make some friends for you!”

- Rookidee looked nervous. -

“Oh come on, Rookidee! You’ll have so much fun!”

- Zephyr practically picked up Rookidee and ran to ( the route before the cave. )

“Okay... uh.. what Pokémon are found here?”

- As he looked around, Zephyr tripped over something. -

“Woah, what the-

* A wild Starly appeared! *

“Woah, it’s some kind of bird!”
- Starly -
* The Bird Pokémon.
* They flock in great numbers. Though small, they flap their wings with great power.

“Neato! Let’s catch it! Go, Rookidee!”

- Rookidee looked really stressed and scared in the battle. -

“Don’t be scared, Rookidee! We can do this! Use Peck!”

* It’s not very effective... *

* Starly used Tackle! *

* Critical Hit! *

* Rookidee started crying. *

“Oh goodness, uh- uhm...”

- He tried throwing a Pokéball. -

* Starly broke out immediately.

* Rookidee looked even MORE stressed. *

“It’s okay! We can do this!”

“Use Power Trip!”

* It’s pretty effective! *

* Starly used Growl! *

* Rookidee’s attack was lowered! *

* Zephyr threw a Pokeball at it! *

Since it was at such low health, he caught it! His first Sinnoh Mon!

“Yes!! I caught a Starly!” He held the Pokeball in the air.

Dolan...Lurch? What a weird human type. The boy shook his head off of this subject, instead focusing on his next words. His type? Name? A grin formed on his face as this was asked.

"I am Kura! Best-Best hermit! All will be tasted, all will be collected! Gwahaha!!"

He stood up, baggy sleeves on his hips as he claimed bowled in laughter. He certainly had a screw or two loose. From his words, not only was he a glutton, but a hoarder as well. Sableye double down on this sentiment, mimicking his partner's mannerisms, laughing aloud.

"Kura is best at being Kura! No one can match Kura! Gwhahaha!"

"Kura! Best best hermit! He's so great that out of all the best hermits out there, he's the best of all of them! Collect! Great! Let's do that!" Dolan said. Completely overlooking Kura's crude behavior, he seemed like a pretty neat guy.

Aloi burst into a happy dance as the sableye laughed.

"The best you say, huh? Bet. Bet! If your the best... Can yoooou... break that rock!" Dolan said pointing at a small boulder. roughly two feet tall.

Jake smiled and nodded at Victoria's question.

"After you, we'll follow your lead." he responded, as he and Sonny started to enter the cave.

"So...how's Piplup? Sorry, just....kind attached to the three of them." he chuckled lightly.

"Helped train em for a little while....you know."

He motioned to his belt, where his pokeballs sat.

"Got to keep Turtwig, but the others were spoken for."

While walking through the Oreburgh Gate, Victoria turned to look at Jake after hearing him ask about Piplup. "Oh, don't fret over it," she said in reference to his apologizing about the question, "I understand your concern and attachment, seeing as you cared for the three. Piplup is doing excellent! I can tell you did well helping Professor Rowan raise it."

Soon, the two trainers were nearing the exit. After crossing and taking a few steps from it, Victoria stopped and looked over the city with a mixture of awe and surprise. Oreburgh City was not what she was expecting. It looked nearly like a city in a canyon. Completely different to Jubilife City. "Wow!" She let out.

Jake opened his mouth to respond, but stopped when they exited the cave, looking upon the city.

"Oh, wow..." he said in awe, pulling out his Rotom Phone and taking a few photos before he put his phone back in his pocket.

"Nothing like this in Galar...." he commented as he looked at the view, and smiled a little as he did, before he looked at her.

"How about in Kalos?"

Victoria looked a him. "No. At least...not of this caliber," she answered. There are places in Kalos that were settled in rocky terrain, such as Cyllage City and Ambrette Town. But they didn't compare to Oreburgh. This adds to the Kalosian trainer's list of visited towns and cities that really adapted to its environment, such as Fortree and Sootopolis City in the Hoenn region.

After taking in the view of the city for a bit longer, she looked back at Jake. "Alright! Now that we've taken in the sight, how about we head to the Pokémon Center before we do anything else?" She suggested and began to make her way to it.

Q stood facing away from the pair, pretending to be uninterested while he listened. After a few moments, his brow furrowed in contemplation.

“Forget about that for now-“

The Teddiursa trainer spun around, holding his hand out towards Dolan so he would pause with his challenge.
Q thought he was beginning to understand what might be going on.

“Kura. You’re a hermit? That means you live alone, yeah? Where are you from? And how long have you been there?”

As Tony went with Zeke on their way to Oreburgh, Zorua happily trotted alongside her beloved trainer and looked around for anything interesting, at times, there were a few trainers that they encountered and decided to battle. The first trainer Tony went against was a cheerful woman with a Piplup, while she may have lost, she didn't seem to bothered and couldn't stop complimenting how adorable Tony's Zorua was, the second trainer Tony battled was a rude punk like trainer, despite having never met, the boy already threw a few insults Tony's way while his Murkrow squawked to back him up, Zorua growled to try and defend Tony who suggested they battle, the punk scoffed and agreed, clearly he though he was going to win... right before his poor Murkrow was overwhelmed by the black fox Pokemon.

"And what was that you were saying?" Tony asked calmly, although the look in his eyes looked as if he stared directly in to the punk's soul, this caused the punk to flinch as he returned his Murkrow. "I-I was wrong, I..." The punk stuttered, although he tried his best not to seem intimidated, there were clear signs that he failed to do so. "Get outta here." Tony demanded bluntly, the punk flinched and already ran off while Tony sighed. "Some people..." He said as he looked at Zeke before he turned his eyes to see how much closer they were to Oreburgh.

"Forget about that for now-"

Too late. Kura had already begun to attack the rock. However, the Boulder proved difficult to best as the boy clinged and flailed at it. He did managed to bite the edge of the rock, breaking a chunk off however. Seemed as though he has a really developed set of muscles in that chopper...

Figuring out it was fruitless to continue further, Kura got off the rock, spitting out the piece of debris from his mouth. Absentmindedly, he flung it toward Dolan's head for even suggesting he go through with that idea. After growling at Dolan, he was asked another question. tilting his head and putting his arms on the ground like a cat, he responded.

"From? Underground, human thing! You not pay attention? Haha! Kura live-live down there for longest time! Kura raised there to be best-best and what he does!"

Kura, showing he did not respect personal space, would leap at him, attempting to grip onto Q and latch on. Once on, he would stare directly into his eyes with his goggle covered ones, as if sizing up a meal.

"And what of you human thing? Are you best-best and what you does? Hm? Hm???"

Q reflexively brought his hands up to protect himself, providing a bit of space between he and Kura’s faces as the boy clung onto him.

“Okay, first of all-“

Q threw his elbows up and out, shaking Kura off him once more.

“People don’t like it when you touch them without asking- it could get you in serious trouble. And secondly, I don’t know if you just hit your head during the fall or if you’re actually being serious. Either way, I think I’m done here.”

Once again, the young traveler turned on his heel, and departed for the main road of the town.

“You coming, Dolan? I need some more repels and I wanna find out when the Museum closes.”

As Q waited for a response from his unpredictable traveling companion, he couldn’t help but think on the simple question Kura had asked him. Was he the best at what he did?

“The owners of Poketch certainly wouldn’t think so…”

He gave a small glance down towards his X-Gear. It looked a lot less sleek than he remembered.

Dolan watched the boy bite into the rock with surprise, amusement and a newfound sense of respect for the boy. He snapped a good picture of the boy breaking off a chunk of rock from the boulder. Dolan stepped back to bow before Kura, "You truly are the best of the best. Respe- Oaf!" Dolan muttered as he was smacked in the head with a rock causing him to backflip in the air and land on his head.

"Nice throw...!" Dolan said holding his thumb up." Dolan muttered.

Dolan turned his head, looking at the boy before crawling over towards him like a spider. Much like Kura, Dolan too didn't care about personal space, as he stood very close to the two others.

"Why yes! I am the best best at what I do! Photographer and author extraordinaire!" Dolan said giving an elegant boy.

"Yes! The museum!" Dolan said cheerfully continueing with the group.

Boring boring, such boring!

Kura quickly began to get tired of Q, their baggy behavior starting to get on his nerves. Inversely, as he saw Dolan go towards him in such a fashion, introducing his own titles. This intrigued the boy, who grew a large smile on his face. Finally, somehow who spoke his language! But...

"What is...foto-graff? Aw-thurr??" These terms he hadnt heard before, as he hobbled behind.

Sableye meanwhile took the piece of rock that was dropped by Dolan, taking his own bite out of the rock since nobody else was gonna finish the food. Putting his arms behind his head, he followed laxly behind his own partner.

"This!" Dolan said snappiing a photo of Kura before showing him the picture.

"It's a lil Kura!" Dolan said showing Kura the picture.

"As for being an aw-thurr, I write stuff! Stuff that people can read. stories! Cause stories are great!" Dolan concluded.

Aloi watched the sableye eating the rock. Wanting to continue to mimic sableye's behavior, Aloi picked up a smaller rock, but rather than take bites, the ditto simply swallowed the rock whole in a very cartoonish manner.

"Eh? Oooooooo..."

Kura was shocked at it. Was that really him? Like still water reflection but permanent? That was a whacky idea. Looked liked to him that Dolan could take time and condense it, keeping it forever. This impressed the boy, who had no idea such things existed.

"Dolan best-best at foto-graff! What use them for??"

Now that Dolan had these still captures of time...what kind of purpose did this serve? This mystical process entranced him as he awaited his answer.

- Zephyr sat next to Rookidee on a log, staring at his map. -

“Oh, yes! :D We’re very close to Oreburgh City! I think this is the city with the 1st Gym Badge, right? Eh- only one way to find out!”

- He picked up Rookidee and DASHED through the cave and then... arrived in Oreburgh City. -

“Woah... this place is so cool! It’s like... a mine! Let’s go explore! :D

- He BOLTED again through the city. -

"I'm glad you asked! I take all my foto-graff and that's when my aw-thurr skills come in" Dolan said grabbing his laptop. He pulled up digital copies of his books. He showed a few pictures from his book "Home Sweet Johto". He showed a picture of The Lake of Rage, Hex Forest, Olivine Glitter Lighthouse, The Ruins of Alph, The National Park, The Pokéathlon, and a photo if himself wearing a Kimono while standing with the kimono girls of Ecruteak City. Aloi was sitting next to a bunch of eeveelutions.

Last edited:
Zeke and Tony seemed to find other trainers along the way to Oreburgh City and that only had gotten Zeke pumped up. The first trainer seemed to be a young man who seemed to be a musician of sorts; a flute in hand as he and his partner Bidoof seemed to be quite the characters. Zeke had intended to fight with his partner Lightning, but before the Luxio had a chance to step in Maverick as the Starly popped itself out of the Pokeball and seemed raring to go. And Zeke decided that it needed experience to, and it paid off as Maverick won a fun battle against the Bidoof Trainer who seemed to be a fair sport; even offered a handshake which Zeke accepted.

The next trainer, who seemed to be a girl who seemed fashionably dressed and had used a Pokesketch to take selfies, seemed to be a touch self absorbed and this was complimented by her Buneary which tried to "show up" Lightning as it tried to flaunt itself to them. Zeke seemed more amused by the antics than anything, but Lightning had fuel this time and so the battle turned into a one sided affair as the Luxio zapped the poor Buneay into a twitching knockout.

"Oh Buneary!" The girl cried out as Lightning scoffed and moved ahead while Zeke rubbed his head sheepishly.

"S-orry uh, good battle." Zeke said to the girl before he moved to meet up with Tony. Zeke tried to quickly pull out a map as he folded it up and scanned it before he realized he had it upside down and quickly adjusted as Lightning sighed with a sweat drop.

"All right, according to this we just need to get through that tunnel and we should be on the path to Oreburgh City." Zeke explained to Tony as he allowed him to look on the map as he had a thumb on their current path.

@Red Gallade

"Dunno...might be because of where i grew up. Town in Galar called Wedgehurst. Grass everywhere, right next to a massive area of land called the Wild Area. Hundreds of pokemon, different biomes...pretty cool. Reason i wanna be a pokemon researcher. But this kinda town...I'm sure its nice here, but...not for me." He smiled a little as he shook his head gently, careful to not knock Sonny off.

"You? That you?" Kura asked, looking through the photos, that is, before finding one with him in a kimono. "Pfffft! You look-see like Bellossom! Ha!"

It was uncanny. But something about all this openness made the boy feel welcomed. Perhaps humans weren't so boring-normal? Bleh, maybe this was a shiny human. Sableye couldn't help but have his mind wander during this, even as ditto tried to impress him. He ended up looking at a weird rare variant of human. Sending opportunity, be nudged Kura who looked his way. That's when he pointed toward the target.

A yellow helmet, propped atop a tuft of red hair. They both knew exactly what they wanted. That shiny hat! That's when they broke of, Kura running over to jump on the human and take his helmet right out from under him.

"I see. That does sound different to this city," Victoria said, "I must confess, Oreburgh is also very different from a city I am from, Lumiose City. It's a big city like Jubilife. In fact, the biggest city in the Kalos region, filled with glamorous lights and many buildings. A luxurious place. Like you said, it's nice here but can't hold candle to the city I grew up in, so that I understand. But, if I may say, that's probably one of the aspects that comes with traveling, adapting."

Victoria sped up a bit to get ahead of Jake before stopping in front of him with a smile. "In a journey, you'll find yourself traversing to many different cities and places which differ in environmennts and lifestyles," she began, "And much of the time, they will probably be a change to what you are use to. It can sound a bit frightful at first, but along the way, you will find out that it is not. You will probably even find sleeping in a forest for the night to not be an issue. It just.....takes time."

"Hmmm...this sphere...could it be the largest I've seen yet?"

Roark examined a prism sphere on his gloved palm, glistening in the sunlight. He hadn't seen one this big before, he'd have to go right into the museum to preserve this. That's when-

*Snag*

*Pow!*

He was ganged up on! A Sableye had jumped on his back whilst a boy jumped on his shoulders, trying to take his...hat? Almost dropping the sphere, he tried to shake them off of him, only for them to try even harder to stay on.

"Hey! What do you think you are-"

Tripping over his steps, he fell over to the ground, the two rude intruders also falling by proxy. This made him drop his sphere, and before his eyes, he saw a large crack form along the center, the money shot ruined. He frowned, adjusting his glasses as he got up with a cross look on his face.

"What was the meaning of that??" He questioned them. "You could have hurt someone, what do you have to say?"

"Shiny!"

"...What?"

They didn't care about his plight. They were only focused on his helmet. Getting up to a crouched position, Kura chuckled with Sableye as they had no remorse over their actions.

"Oh, I see..." Roark adjusted his helmet, misunderstanding what they meant. "Shiny huh? Suppose you are a pair of challengers eh?"

The two didn't know what that meant, but as long as it meant they get the helmet, they really didn't care! They just shrugged their shoulders and nodded their heads, their fingers tingly and twitchy, ready to snag it when he wasn't looking.

"Hmph, while your manners could use some work, I won't stop you from challenging me. I need to...vent some frustrations anyway, haha..." He politely said. "So then, how many Pokémon do you have?"

. . .

"What? Just the one?"

The pair looked at each other, counting on their fingers. Yup, just one. They nodded their heads. Roark had a growing sweatdrop, trying to remain as polite as possible toward them.

So their first gym huh? Well I could have guessed it. They don't look disciplined or experience at all. This won't go well for them. Oh well, who better to discipline them than I?

"
Everyone deserves an equal shot, so I'll fight you on even terms." Roark noted, taking a single pokeball out. "But you best be sure about this, having a friend hurt can be pretty devastating for a new trainer."

The boy didn't seem to really be paying attention. They just cocked their head to the side, not seeming to know about 'trainers'. Roark chalked this up to other nonsensical behavior as he tossed his pokeball out, a dinosaur emerging with a roar.

"Crandios. Beat him and you can have your...'shiny' as you put it."

The pair were confused by the appearance of Cranidos, however after Roark's words, it began to clear up. A battle for the helmet? Seemed a bit much. But when was he ever one time back down to a challenge? Sableye jumped into position, ready to show this Dino who was boss!

I feel sorry for them. This won't be easy for them to get over Roark thought. ...Still, I must conduct myself as a gym leader, and show them that you need thicker skin to win!"

Roark Vs Kura --- BEGIN!

"Huh... I guess I kinda do..." Dolan said in regards to Kura's bellossom comment.

Dolan followed Kura and laughed when Kura jumped on Roark. Dolan took pictures. Dolan was an enabler. He wasn't gonna stop this. He took pictures, and the prism sphere cracked... "Ouch... this is why we can't have nice things, Kura!" Dolan said.

Dolan watched as the roark vs Kura battle began. Aloi was now transformed into a red craniados. Aloi cheered with delight to the battle.

~Roark...~

"I hope your ready!" Roark said to Kura.

"Craniados! Use leer!" Roark commanded.

"Dos!" Craniados glared at menacing scowl.

Kura tilted his head as the Crandios leered at them, Sableye evidently getting irritated by this sentiment. Did he think that would be threatening? Sableye twitched in anger, his partner pointing toward Cranidos.

"Hack-slash-jab!"

Sableye grinned his toothy grin as he ran toward Cranidos, slashing upwards with his 'scratch' attack, which seemed unorthodox considering how his trainer referred to the move.

"Oh, believe me, I did....was kinda scared the first time too." he chuckled lightly, as he rubbed the back of his head.

"By myself, out in the dark at night, in a tent....almost didn't sleep." he said as he blushed a little in embarrassment and rubbed the back of his head.

"Better now though of course...even though I try to always make it to a town or whatever before dusk. And find a place to stay." he explained as they walked through Oreburgh, and looked around as he did.

"Use pursuit craniados! You can do it!" Roark commanded Craniados to attack despite the scratch attacks that the sableye launched at him, because he knew the scratches wouldn't do much damage due to craniados being rock type. Craniados closed the gap between itself and sableye, taking the damage and landing its hit.

"You can do it Kura! Scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch! You got this! Mamma said knock him out!" Dolan said cheering them on.

"Dittoooo!" Aloi cheered while dancing around as a craniados.

Last edited:
Victoria kept on smiling at Jake and closed her eyes a bit for a closed-eye smile. "That's good to hear," she said before opening her eyes and turning back towards the path at hand, "Do not worry, I too felt nervous at first about camping out, so I'm sure you'll find it to not be dreadful soon."

Soon, they were nearing the Pokémon Center. "Here we are!" Victoria said as she approached the building. The automatic sliding doors slid open, allowing her to step inside. She then walked towards the front counter, where Nurse Joy was.

"Welcome to the Pokémon Center!" Nurse Joy greeted the two trainers with a smile, standing behind the counter and looking nearly identical to the Nurse Joy in Jubilife City.

"Hello, Nurse Joy!" Victoria greeted as she approached the counter, "Could you please heal my Pokémon? They could use some recovery."

"Why, of course! I'd be happy to," Nurse Joy replied before bringing out a tray.

Victoria pulled out Piplup and Shinx's Pokéballs and placed them on the tray.

Purr-suit?

It soon became obvious what that meant, Crandios did a shockingly fast move, darting ahead and encircling Sableye, striking him from behind with it's armored head.

"leyeee!"

Sableye tumbled to the ground, hissing as it impacted the rocky surface. The imp stood back up, snarling at it's attacker. They were fast...but how fast were they?"

"Sneaky-Tricky!"

Sableye chuckled at the move, it being one of it's favorites. Suddenly, Sabelye's entire body began to turn into ooze. It's skin and gems turning into mush as they slumped into the ground. Suddenly, the slump turned into a shadow. The shadow stretched across the ground, winding over to Crandios. Out of the shadow, Sableye lunged out in one piece, glowing in a dark aura. This was Shadow Sneak! It aimed to claw the dinosaur in the gut before leaping over to the other side/

Roark, Craniados, Dolan and Aloi watched as the sableye faded into the shadows.

"Craniados, watch out!" Roark called out, but it was too late. The startled pokemon looked around before briefly seeing the ghost mon reappear and land it's hit. The rock mon stumbled back, letting out a small grunt.

"use rock tomb craniados!" Roark called out. The craniados stomped its foot against the ground the ground to crack, large rocks would catch and squeeze the sableye in place if successful.

Dolan managed to snag a photo of the hit, right at the moment of impact. The look of determination in the sableye's expression, mixed with the surprise in craniados's reaction said it all.

"Dittooo" Aloi cheered jumping up and turning into a gold sableye once more. Aloi danced around.

Last edited:

The rock tomb didn't seem to be worrisome to the little Sableye or his trainer. Sableye followed through with his movement, seeping back to a shadow as he dove. Through another shadow, he leaped out a few seconds later, leaping atop a rock tomb that fell. Riding the large rock, Sableye leaped off, spiraling down.

"Haaaaa!!!" Kura exclaimed with a toothy expression.

Suddenly the imp would deliver an attack boosted by the gravity of his fall. His two claws sweeping down in a combined fury swipe attack.

Last edited:
Jake, his pokemon not needing to be healed, stood a bit back and waited patiently, as he smiled a little, and looked around the Center curiously, as Sonny sat on his shoulders idly, and itched his ear with a paw.

Jake then pulled out his Rotom Phone and switched to his Map, studying the map of Oreburgh closely and mentally making a map to both the Mines and the Gym in his head, before he set the phone back in his pocket.

"We're equal distance between the Mines and the Gym, so whichever you wanna go to first, i'm down." He said to Victoria as he did, and smiled a little.

Last edited:
"You can take it buddy! Use pursuit again Then use rock tomb again!!" Roark called out.

"Craniados!" His pokémon roared. It zipped yo the left, then the right, as sableye came in to attack, sableye's attack would land. Then stomping down causing another rock tomb to form.

Roark knew it would, but Roark decided to let it happen so he could land his shots as well.

Dolan stared up awaiting the match to eventually end. Dolan got all the shots he had wanted, and Aloi was back in his blue ditto form resting next to Dolan.