• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Warcraft!

Rolen shook himself of the gloom gathering inside him and gave a slight smile. He stretched out a hand to recieve the glass of milk and drank a bit before replying.

“Oh, that was probably Nana... she’s always in the cookies. And I’m fine, and the cookies are fine, I was just thinking about Azumi, and wondering how she’s doing. I know she’s not perfect, but she is definitely a great leader and I don’t want anything to happen to her.”

He uncrossed his legs and picked out a cookie. He leaned down to pet Fifi as he began to eat.

Maira had pranced on a little ways, but skipped back over to Sam when she saw that her friend was looking at something. She leaned down to investigate the mushroom as well.

“Oh, cool! I think this might be one of those Pixie Toadstools! They don’t have any medicinal properties, but I heard Fairy Pokémon are attracted to the spores the mushrooms drop, and so some people try to grow them in Pokémon Gardens!”

Last edited:
“Yeah... I’m a bit more used to my daggers, I only recently tried to make the switch to sword fighting.” He thanked the waiter quickly before continuing on. He was a little hurt that she thought his skills were “sloppy” sure, he had never received any formal sword fighting training but it had kept him alive this long and he had at least thought he could beat most. Wes figured not to dwell on it too much, after all Azumi was a sword master so anything was likely sloppy compared to her. He regrouped himself to answer her question, “Well it’s a long story, I don’t even fully understand what’s going on. Apparently, the spirit that’s inside me now is a bit of a jerk so I had to forfeit my magic powers to him as a tribute, thus the reason my eyes lost their color. Additionally, my body wasn’t able to sustain the full power of the spirit so it split itself between me and Joltik. The good news is since the spirit is divided, Joltik and I can work together to control it, making us stronger than before. But I also can’t put limits on how much power I receive, it’s either 0 or 100 so I need to learn how to fight without putting that much stress on my body.” Wes seemed casual or even cheerful as he spoke and even smiled at the end of his long speech, hoping to lessen its intensity.

Annette smiled at Rolan. "Oh she will be fine! I didn't really know her by face, but I heard great things about this guild. People outside the castle love you all. The King wouldn't arrest someone like that, it would ruin his rep. What I would do, is keep her close and watched, to make sure she doesn't do anything and keep me looking good." She bit her cookie joyfully. "Then again... I'm not sure what the King thinks, he runs a Kingdom, I couldn't manage a library."
Fifi began tu purr as she was petted and leaned against Rolan's hand.

-------------------------------------

Samantha kept looking at the mushroom. "Can we... Take it?" She asked with curiosity.

------------------------------------

Azumi leaned closer to Wes and looked at his eyes. "You're right." She leaned back and drank from her lemonade. "Then we will stay tomorrow, but I have to warn you, I am a really strict teacher. I expect you to follow my training exactly how it is told to you." She looked serious. "I don't like it when they ask for training and quit and cry when they say I'm too rough." She looked at her food and back at Wes. "Let's eat, there's one more stop I would like to make before we go home, if you don't mind keeping me company, otherwise I understand."

“I hope so...”

Rolen took another bite of his cookie, and chased it with some milk. He continued to pet Fifi as he ate, he had a spot for petting Pokémon, since Faze would never allow Rolen to pet him.

“I think you did a great job with the library, from what I saw anyway, and I’m sure you’ll do even better in the new one. Oh, and I’m really looking forward to getting a chance to dig through all those books... and I’m sure Stella will love to get in there, once she recovers.”

He paused for a moment, then added as an afterthought,

“Stella is another Mage in the guild, but she has a cold. She loves books.”

Maira nodded enthusiastically.

“Yeah, we can take it back with us. We just have to be careful with it, some fungi break very easily. Oh, wouldn’t it be great to have a bunch of Fairy Pokémon wandering around the outside of the guild? So cute! OH! Maybe we can get some more plants that will attract Pokémon and have a whole Pokémon Garden outside! Ooooohhhh!”

Maira was so excited that she started skipping around, luckily in the opposite direction from the Pixie Toadstool. She had driven herself into a cuteness trance, just imagining floods of Pokémon happily playing as she watched.

Sarah had made it to her room. Being as tired as she was she practaly fell onto her bed. Once her head hit her pillow she was out like a light. Her dreams were not as pronounced as they were last night. She actuay was able to get some sleep. Umbre had gotten in bed with Sarah and was curled up with her.

Amra had taken to the forest she was able to locate most of the plants that Maria had listed in a short amount of time. Being alone in the forest gave her a lot of time to work out in her mind what would it have been like if she had went home like she was expected to do. Her mother never really wanted to get to know her and her father is a great man who treated Amra very well. He loved her without any wishing she was different that ment a lot to the elf. Being a princess it was expected of her to be perfect and lady like in every way. Amra remembered some of the fights her mother and father would have after her mother found out that he had been teaching her daughter how to fight. It was like she could never do anything that made her happy. It was all about her mother's image.

Taking samples from plants and labling them for later findings on a map that she had made of the path she had taken from the guild, Amra was able to find them again if they wanted to graft plants for the guilds garden. That was another thing that she enjoyed, gardening. Her mother hated when she would go out and help the servents in the garden. She loved the feel of the earth beneath her fingers. It made her feel free.

Phoenix worked on the library. He had had some practice building for the circus that he was apart of before going out on his own. It was not hard to get the basement level done in a short amount of time. Everything was coming together very smoothly. He had even had time to get the columns carved and up to support the upper floor, which is what he was working on now, he had the ground work laid out. He started with the frame to support the floor. He then took boards of verying shades and started making a nice pattern for appeal of both the eye and to the customers who might show up to purchase any goods the guild might have. Maybe he should make up a flyer to pass out with for the opening of the place. It might be fun to see the store get foot traffic.

Tyler smirked. “Thanks. I really don’t know that much about magic except mine, so-Yeah, I’ll try to explain. Ya see when I was....”
Tyler exclaimed to him all that happened to him when he was younger, trying not to rant about anything. “An then when CrossBlade came the first time, the dark corrupted monster made me its host, and I don’t know anything else that happened from there, but I’ve heard the others talk about it. But I have to stay within 1 mile radius of that thing, or else I get bounced back.” Tyler looked down at his ghost white hands. “I also seem to be not able to use magic anymore....” Tyler said quietly.
Razan had eaten through at least 8 of the sushi that the he had ordered. He laughed to himself, not realizing how hungry he was. Footsteps were behind him. He was aware. A hand grabbed his arm, and Razan spun around....
Nothing.................
Nothing was there............
Razan started sweating. Was he going mad? That was a question he had already asked himself. “Razan......” the voice said. Razan spun around searching for the voice. “Come......”
Razan stumbled out of the room, only to hear the voice come again.
“Forest...........”
It seemed like if he wanted it to stop, he would have to do what it said. He flew on Flygon as fast as he could to the forest near the guild house. He landed in an opening deep in the forest. “Alright, I’m here, what do you want....” he said panting.
A shadow came from in front of him, like a doorway, and a figure that looked all to familiar came out. CrossBlade.
He smirked at Razan. “I was told to return you.” He said to the weather mage, walking towards him.
Razan started panicking, and as a response, his invited leg started throbbing with pain.

“I can’t let you roam around like this.”, CrossBlade said, pulling his Doublade out of his sheath. He held them firmly in his hands. “I hope you come willingly, or else we will take the other way.” CrossBlade added.

Razan stood his ground. “I will never go back to you and your Organization.” Razan said firmly.

CrossBlade smiled. “Good. Now we will take the fun way.” He immediately threw the Doublades at him with lighting speed. Razan creates a strong gust of wind, and threw the swords off course. He then used that same wind and pushed himself off the ground in to the air, and went for his version of a high jump kick. Doublade jumped in front of him, and blocked his attack on CrossBlade. “Now!” Razan yelled, and Flygon dragon tailed CrossBlade into the air.
The Doublade wrapped around CrossBlades arms in mid-air, and launched him back at Razan, and he narrowly dodged. They circled each other, and Razan had an idea. CrossBlade wrapped Doublade around his hands.
Razan creates a small fire sun ball and flung it at Doublade. They jerked back, flying backwards into the shadow doorway, Bringing CrossBlade with them too.
The doorway closed. Razan fell to his knees.
He didn’t win. He just delayed the inevitable. There was a cut in his arm that was bleed if quite a bit. It stained his white robes sleeve. He clenched his arms, bringing pressure down on it, and stopped the bleeding.
He and Flygon made his way towards the way that Annette and Rolen were, and passed them. Flygon walked beside him, shielding the view from his arm so they couldn’t see it. But while he was in front of them, walking along, two drops of blood came down a couple feet in front of them.

Razan entered the guild and went into his room. He laid down.

Samantha smiled at Maira, her positive attitude help her feel good. "Ok... how do we take it? Want me to cut the earth around it?" As Samantha spoke, Bob leaned close to the fungi and sniffed it. "I am sure... Azumi will like a garden... and Pokemon..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Man that sounds terrible..." Leo said as he processed the information Tyler provided him. "I am more a combat mage, but I think with the proper spell we could get you back to normal. I´m thinking of breaking the curse in sections. See... first we could separate the evil from you and then bring you back to life and finally separate you from the coin. That´s all I can think of... the other would be to find a spell that dissolves everything at once." He stretched. "I´ll look into it, meanwhile try and stay calm you know?" He smiled at the ghost and left.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Annette was enjoying her talk with Rolan while eating cookies, when she saw Razan. "Oh hey Razan! Welcome back!" She didn´t notice anything odd, since she did not really know him. She gave a cookie to Fifi, who ran to share it with her kittens. Annette stretched and walked over to a crate. "Well, it´s still early, I will continue."

Just then Leo approached them. "Hey guys!"

Annette´s eyes began to shine. "Oh hello Leo! Would you like some cookies and milk?"

Leo laughed. "No, I´m fine. Actually I´m here to talk to Rulen." He looked at Rolan and smiled. Annette just looked disappointed.

Maira nodded, as she walked back over.

“Yeah, I think so... we wanna make sure we don’t hurt it while we are moving, so...”

Maira looked thoughtful as she stared at the mushroom. She had picked mushrooms often enough, but never dug one up entirely, so she wasn’t quite sure on how much room they would need to give the roots.

Rolen merely nodded to Razan as he went by, not noticing anything more than Annette did. He was a bit sad to see Fifi go, but he just smiled and called out a goodbye to the pink feline. He had just finished another cookie when Leo came up to them and asked to talk to him. He paled slightly, but stood up and addressed Leo with a slight bow, trying to ignore the fact that Leo had gotten his name wrong AGAIN.

“Uh, good evening. W-what would you like to talk about?”

Leo scratched his head and laughed a bit. "Well, I was wondering if you could help me look into Tyler´s situation. See I´m more a combat mage, I am really good at blasting people with magic, but when it comes to seals or curses, that is my weak spot. I do have plenty of knowledge of course, the basics and a little more. Anyways, Azumi said you have great potential and I can see it in you. Your magic is really bright, I was wondering, why don´t you help me with the spell, get the right ingredients, words movements and I will execute it. I have plenty of mana to go around. Think of it as, you are the brain and I am the muscle. What do you say?"

Annette watched from afar from jealousy. She wished to be Leo´s brain, or muscle or whatever he needed.

Razan decided that just laying around wouldn’t help the situation. He took off his bloodied robe, and threw it to a random corner, and examined his wound in his right forearm. It was deep. The bandage had done nothing but been bled through. He took it off, and put on a new one, then put on a different robe, this ones seam was white and the rest dark blue. Best to walk around, he thought.
He made his way to Maria and Sam, preparing a garden. He waved to them with his injured hand, and when he realized that his forearm was damp with blood, he quickly jerked it back, and co to yes to walk around the Guild. Dizziness came to his head as he was walking across one side of the perimeter. Nah, it was probably nothing, he thought. He walked around the corner and found a group of people, Leo, Annette, and Rolen. He reeled back to the corner to be unseen, and made sure everything was alright with him. Everything was not alright.
His hand was covered in his own blood. His arm was bleeding too fast. He quickly made a rain cloud and washed his hand clean, hoping it might buy him time to get back to his room. The dizziness came over again, whirling his brain, making him catch himself before he fell over. Yes, he needed to get back. He walked over and passed up the group, saying a pained hi to Annette. He walked through the main doors, and through the kitchen/dining room, and the dizziness came over again. This time he almost couldn’t help himself from falling, he shoulder bumped hard into the stairwell, making a loud thunk.
That’s what it was! Blood loss. Losing too much blood and was making him.......making him........he almost crashed again, this time holding his arm. He finally made his way into his room, and repeated the bandage process again, this time cleaning all the blood away, only to immediately start again. He put a tourniquet on it. That helped.

Rolen was completely taken aback. Leo, Leo of the Grand Court, had just paid him a major compliment! And he wanted his help? Rolen was utterly speechless, unable to find words for a suitable response. He began to stammer something paused, collected himself, and breathed.

“I- I can t-try... I’ll do my best.”

But my best isn’t very good.

Maira thought for a moment and picked up a small twig. She drew a line in the moldy dirt that covered the forest floor, making a roughly circular shape around the mushroom they planned to bring home.

“That should do, plenty of room for the roots. They might even spread if we’re lucky!”

Leo smiled at Rolan's answer. "Great! Now, we still have some time, we could began by doing what we mages do best, study. Seen any books that might help us out? I was thinking focusing on either getting rid of Tyler's dark side or back to his body."

Annette began digging through books, it was her chance to get a compliment from Leo.

-----------------------------------------

Samantha smiled again at Maira. Her cheeks even hurt a little of how unused she was to such motion. She grabbed her scythe slowly and cut around where Maira said, as deep as her scythe could go. "Do I ... Take it out?"

----------------------------------

Azumi smiled at Wes. "Let's eat first."
She began to eat slowly and carefully. She would be careful not to spill and would even eat in small amounts to avoid any mess. She seemed to enjoy the ramen a lot, not talking at all while eating. After she finally finished, she place a couple of coins in the middle of the table, paying and leaving almost the same amount as a tip.
"I thought about it." She told Wes. "It's getting late and the guild must be worried. Let's just go home." She stood up and waved at the men cooking. "Thank you!"
They smiled and waved back.
"Are you ready?" She smiled at Wes.

“I- er... I don’t really remember anything in particular... between concentrating on breaking some of the seals, and going through all the books... well...”

Rolen glanced over to the crates of books scattered around. He thought they should bring them inside, both for better lighting and also to protect the books, but didn’t know if he should say anything. He moved over to the pile of sealed books he had been working on. One or two he had put aside to show they needed the seals kept on, as he deemed them dangerous based on their titles, but he looked through the few he had un-sealed and tried to see if any of them might be useful.

Maira nodded and gave a thumbs up.

“Yep, pull it up and then we bring it back to the guild!”

“Yep!” Wes was thoroughly satisfied with the meal. He reached into his pocket to pay for the meal, after all it was common curtesy, but then remembered that he had no money. “Ummm... thanks for the meal.” He mumbled, embarrassed he couldn’t even offer to pay. “By the way, what was the place you had wanted to stop at?” He asked as he stood up to follow her back.

Sarah was very well rested after the couple of hours she had spent napping. It was like her body reset itself. Knowing that the others would need to be bribed into resting, was made her get up. He head was bothering her a little bit, but she would not stop that from her going out and checking up on the members of her guild. Walking outside she was very amazed at the work that Phoenix had put into the new library. It seemed that guy knew his work and done it well. Walking by she shouted to Phoenix. "Keep up the good work. Make sure you do not over exert yourself while working."

Phoenix was working on the structure for the greenhouse. It was not hard to set up seeing as most of it was windows sealed tightly and the heating and cooling device that he made to keep the temp constant like it is in the forest. He had also worked on a watering system that would water each plant as needed. It looked very nice and was in the finishing stages of that part of the build. The main library on the other hand had the bottom floor almost done.he had been working very hard and was glad to do the work.

Amra was on her way out of the forest, she had found all of the plants that Maria had listed and brought back a sample to show the medic. She hoped to have gotten everything. With the map in hand she walked back towards the guild to wait on Maria to return.

Meanwhile Sarah had found Leo, Annette, and Rolen again. Kneeling down she scooped up one of the pink kittens. The kitten was really cute in her mind. She was glad it purred in her arms and almost seemed to fall asleep. "Hey guys. I see you have done some tremendous work on breaking the seals. Anything of promise in the books?"

Leo looked over Rolan's shoulder so he could see the books they were going through. He then noticed Sarah.
"Oh hey! Feeling better? We are looking for books on ghost and body and transfers between the two. The answer could be anywhere or in different forms."

Annette skipped over to the others. "Oh Rolan! What about the book I gave you? It had that weird key, it's in Latin, you might need me for that."

--------------------------------------------------

Azumi walked with Wes. "Oh before Tyler, there was this blacksmith near the forest who I went to for every blacksmith need. Maybe you've heard of him? His name is Franco. He is a giant. His creations aren't pretty, unlike Tyler's which are beautiful, but they work great and he make almost anything. One day he told me he was working on a metal arm." She looked at her broken arm. "I wanted to see if he could make something so I could use mine, It doesn't look like it will heal soon..." She was interrupted by a man who was closing his shop and waved at her. Azumi smiled and waved back. "But..." She continued. "It's late and he doesn't like visitors this late. Plus, I can't have the guild worry about me and you need to rest also." She looked up at the sky. It was dark, no stars. "It's going to rain, how lovely."

Samantha used her scythe to slowly pull out the chunk of earth with the fungi on it. She then picked it up slowly and offered it to Maira. "Here... It's ready."

---------------------------------

Small drops of rain began to fall everywhere.

(Doing a time jump fo Razan)
Razan stepped onto the wet ground outside the healers shop. His arm still hurt now, but at least she stitched it up. It wasn’t bleeding. He realized that he had two large scars from CrossBlade: One on his left leg, one on his right forearm. There would be questions if they saw the newer one. He flew back to the guild house. He landed in front, by the group, now including Tyler who had floated by next to Leo. Razan had his eyes on the ground, and then saw the drop of blood, that was slowly washing away. He smiled. The less evidence the better. He couldn’t say the same for his arm though. Wait, rain.....there was rain......rain ruined-
Books, ruined the books.
Razan quickly snapped back into the crates direction and made whisky movements with his arms, wincing at the pain from his right. He then brought a big cloud over all of the crates, serving as a shield from the rain. “There.....” he said weakly. He walked away slowly.
Tyler watched Razan as he walked by and did his magic. But there was something off. He looked as if he was in pain. In pain with the arm movements? He didn’t know. “Somethings wrong with Razan.” Tyler said interrupting the two mages. “How many times has he passed you?”

Maira smiled and took the chunk of earth, then began to lead the way back to the guild. She whistled as she went, pausing occasionally as a Pokémon scootered across the path and back into the shelter of the forest.

Rolen looked up from the tome of illusionary spells that he had been checking out to answer Annette. He had meant to just check what the book had in it, and see if there was anything useful, and even if he hadn’t found anything great for the work they were trying to do he had certainly found things interesting enough to distract him from his work.

“Umm, that might have something. Phoenix has the book, though, you’ll have to get it from him...”

He looked up as droplets of rain began to fall, even through the cloud cast by Razan. ((Clouds are made of water, ya know, and I’m pretty sure a cloud isn' tgoing to stop the rain.)) They needed to get the books inside, quickly. He closed the book he was holding, out it with the others and began trying to lift one of the crates, ignoring Tyler as annoying background chatter as he focused on getting the books to safety.

"I am feeling much better Leo. Thank you for the advice of taking a nap. It helped alot. Now lets get these books out of rain." Sarah walked over and grabbed a large handful of books and took them to lounge room off to the side of dining room. Returning with a large cart from Tyler's blacksmith she walked it over to the others. "Here lets get the books on here we can take them inside a lot faster."

Phoenix was glad to have finished the work on the roof of the greenhouse when it started raining. He had been working on the library for awhile and was glad to be working pretty fast. Blaze was not happy with the rain and decided to use sunny day around the library and greenhouse to clear up the rain. Blaze then curled up on the ground floor of the library as Phoenix worked.

"Um... Two?" Annette answered Tyler. She looked up at the rain. "Oh no the books!" She began running around in panic until she saw Rolan and Sarah began moving the books. "Great idea!" She began moving books to the lounge as soon as possible. Fifi moved her kitties along, pushing them and urging them to advance.

Leo followed Sarah's example. He would talk to Rolan every moment he could.
"So, what do you think about my theory? Or have you thought of another one?"

Samantha followed Maira, looking around the forest. Bob was anxiously sniffing the air. "Maira..." Samantha spoke softly as they approached the guild. "Want to... Eat cookies and milk after this?"

-------------------------------------------

Azumi smiled at Wes. "Thank you! But, I don't need. I'm a water element, I enjoy the water falling on my skin. You however, should put it on. I don't want you getting a cold and not training tomorrow."
She walked with Wes until the guild house was ahead. "There it is. It looks so beautiful, I never felt more at home anywhere else then here." She looked at Wes. "I hope you get that feeling one day also." She opened the door to the guild house.
Nana immediately appeared and hugged Azumi. Followed by Anakin.
"Leader is back!" Nanas voice rang in everyone's mind.

Rolen heard Leo’s question, but he was panting too hard to respond. Even though he was combatively weak and had exceptionally low endurance, he did have some muscles, so with an effort he had been able to get a full crate dragged over to the back door. Now he was stuck, trying to get it through the door but struggling to find a way he could maneuver the box in without pinching himself. He perked up, however, as Nana broadcast that Azumi was back. He wanted to go find her and ask what had happened, but he needed to get the books inside first. He completely forgot, of course, that he could relay a message through Nana.

Maira nodded enthusiastically as they came to the border of the woods.

“That sounds great! I’m pretty hungry, actually... oh, but I need to find a place to put the mushroom... maybe we can find a pot for now?”

Tyler perked up when he heard Azumis voice. “Hey, Azumi! Nice to see that your not-well, imprisoned or anything!”, he said cheerfully. Tyler helped Annette with the crates, ignoring the cart, and picked up two crates with ease. “Galactic mission! Save the books from thy dreaded rain!” He said as he flew the two crates in the guild house with him. Wait, Azumi was back, that means they were going to have a meeting, probably. Crap!
Tyler flew into his room suddenly and started working.
Razan sighed. He would have to tell them. He did beat him. No, he didn’t. He just delayed the inevitable. The inevitable.....
What was the inevitable? Death? Re-joining? Sacrifice? He didn’t know. He just pushed him back, that’s all he did. He found the weakness. At least that’s what he thought. But he thought a lot of things, didn’t he? Like what the inevitable was, and when will it come? Wait, when will it come? During a moment unexpected? Again, he didn’t know.

Azumi smiled at Tyler. "Thank you for the warm welcome." She smiled at Wes. "I'm going to rest. You should also, we start your training tomorrow."

Nana didn't let go of Azumi as she walked up to her room. Azumi sent a message through Nana to everyone.

"Sorry everyone, I'm off to bed. I will update you all in the morning. Sweet dreams."

Azumi grabbed the necklace on the way to her room and placed it on her night stand once inside. "Have to wake up extra early tomorrow." Azumi told Nana and then yawned. She threw her self on the bed and fell quickly asleep.

--------------------------------------------

Leo stretched as all the books had been placed in safety. "Well the boss has spoken. Azumi is back, the books are safe and the new building is looking great. I say we all go celebrate with dinner." He patted Rolan gently on the back. "Good work today, tomorrow we will hit the books after breakfast, what do you say?"

Annette looked around and sighed sadly. "Well I should head back to my library, if it still exist. She picked up at three kittens. "Come on Fifi, before it gets more late."
Fifi yawned and followed Annette. "See you all tomorrow!" Annette called out as she walked away.

--------------------------------

Samantha was walking with Maira when she heard Nana's latest telepathy.
"Well Azumi is back..." She went silent for a second. "A pot..." She went silent again. "There are pots in the kitchen."

Rolen smiled a thank you to Sarah and with an effort got the crate into the cart. Once all the books were safely inside, he collapsed into a chair, wincing as he jarred his side. When Leo asked his question Rolen was too tired to do anything more than nod in response. He sat in the chair for a moment or two and then got up to go to his room.

When he arrived he had to shoo Faze off the pillow, and the Abra teleported away in a huff. He appeared in the dining room, hovering inches above the table. Meanwhile, Rolen had gotten into bed and was beginning to drift to sleep.

Maira nodded, and began to pick up the pace. She didn’t know if she was allowed to take one of those pots, but she would risk it. She somehow doubted there would be a flower pot. She made her way to the kitchen, and then realized that she had her hands full of dirt and couldn’t grab a pot.

“Umm... Sam? Could you grab a pot please?”

“Oh.... right.” Wes drew his hood and continued walking back to the guild through the rain. He was happily greeted by Aerodactyl who had been waiting out in the rain for his friend to return. “Hey buddy!” Wes happily pet the Pokémon. He looked with intrigue as he listened to Azumi talk about the guild, “Yeah, I hope so too.” He spoke softly, hardly more than a whisper. As Azumi entered and left him behind he yawned, finally revealing his exhaustion. It had been a tiring day for the still recovering rogue, he had flown from far away, fought a Diablo Clone, and traveled to hell and back. Wes knew he had to get some rest, after all, Azumi promised tomorrow’s training wouldn’t be any easier. He walked over to a nearby tree with Aerodactyl that provided shelter from the rain. Wes leaned against the trunk and nodded off to sleep.

Leo was eating when he saw the Abra pop in the air. "Hey there little fella! Hungry? There's fruits and berries in the bowl." He pointed at a bowl on the table.
He noticed Maira and Samantha rushing in. He waved but they didn't notice him. He laughed, he was glad to see Samantha getting along with someone.

---------------------------------------

Samantha grabbed a clean pot and held it up so Maira could use it. She didn't care for the pot, she care about the fungi. "Use this..."
Bob began looking for leftovers on the ground, sniffing carefully.
"Will you keep it... In your room?"

Faze made no reaction to Leo. However, as Sam passed by his head swiveled to follow her.

Maira lowered the chunk of earth into the pot, and then took it from Sam. She glanced down to Bob and pointed out a small chunk of food a short way away with her foot.

“Yes, I’ll bring it to my room for the night. We’ll find a better place for it tomorrow. I’m headed to bed now, I’m kinda tired, see ya tomorrow!”

With that she headed for her room, waving to Leo as she passed. When she got to her room she set the pot down, and then climbed into bed.

Tyler added the finishing touches, and bam! Rolens staff was done! He stepped back with his Pokémon, and took a took from afar. He smiled. It was perfect. It was a tall staff for Rolen height, spiraled down in the middle, and had a large circular gem like a globe, transparently white, to match his robes. The staff itself was made of metal, and shined down as much as possible to reflect the light. He floated in the hall to make sure that Rolen wasn’t out there, and then brought out to Leo, and noticed Faze there. He turned his attention back to Leo. “Hey man, I got the staff finished! What do ya think?” He exclaimed.

"That looks great! It looks really neat." Leo answered Tyler. He got up and stretched. "Better get some rest. You should get some also."
Leo walked over to his room and began reading a book before going to sleep. His Lycanroc rested quietly on the floor.

--------------------------------------

Samantha sneaked into Azumi's room. She cuddle up next to her and Nana, while Bob joined Anakin who was sitting on the window, looking at the night.

Sarah took her time going back to her room. She wanted make sure nothing would happen to her if she did. Once her head hit the pillow she was out like a light.

Amra decided to stay in the woods and rest. Picking out a tree to meditate in, she did not notice that the tree across from her is occupied by another person.

Phoenix was feeling rested since he had taken a rest earlier that day. He spent the time working on the library's second floor, he hoped by morning to have the frame work up and ready to start putting it all together.

Tyler nodded to Leo as he complimented the staff. Hopefully Rolen would like it as well. He carefully brought the staff into his work room, and set it down gently. Tyler sighed, and went into Azumis room, floating right through her door. He glowed softly in the darkness, bringing light around him. He touched the ground and walked towards the night stand where the necklace laid. He stared at it for a while, for no apparent reason, and then disappeared, returning to the necklace. The necklace flashed.
Razan woke up again, the same horrible dream, his arm screaming with pain. His leg ached. He realized that he was a mess. Two injuries on his arms and legs, and one on his back. One that he would not show. All of them CrossBlade have done. All of them were scars. He ignored the pain as much as he cloud, and drifted back to sleep.

Azumi woke up before sunrise. The sky was still dark. She moved around quietly. She put on a brown leather chest plate and skirt. Along with her white body suit. She looked at the necklace and put it on. She walked to the storage room and took out two wooden swords.

She walked outside and set up a canvas with a some brushes and paint. She then had the canvas face the back of the guild house. The sky became a lighter dark blue. Azumi had Anakin point out Wes' location. Azumi walked over to him gently, trying not to spook the Aerodactyl.
She tapped Wes on the head with her wooden sword. "Get up, training started."
She walked back over to where the canvases were. She began to stretch, being careful with her broken arm. She forgot to have Maira look into it.

-----------------Meanwhile at the Grand Court----------------

The King drank coffee as he listened to the representative from Creel.

"Therefore sir, we would appreciate your cooperation and support with this." The Creelian said. He, like everyone else from Creel, had silver eyes, light red hair and pale skin. He wore a fur coat that covered him completey.

The King looked around and then sighed. "Kelan and Creel uniting against Parral goes against our treaty. It is dishonorable and dishonest. Tell your king, that if he wishes to attack Parral, Kelan will not be part of it. That is my final word."

The Creelian got up and looked upset. "I see. I will deliver the news then." He bowed and walked out.

The King called Angel. The beautiful silver haired girl approached him
"Send word, trade with the Creel and Parral kingdom has to be stopped. We only have the Elven Kingdom left."

Tyler woke up, sensitive to the movement of Azumi, and summoned himself with a flash of the necklace beside Azumi. “I’m up, I’m up.” He said quickly. Tyler noticed the canvas and looked to it. He looked at the swords. “Oh, doing some training? Fun. I’ll just, Uh, cook! I’ll cook!” Tyler said, and walked to the kitchen. Hmm, let’s see, I know how to make, omelets, pancakes....and that’s it, Tyler thought. Well, he made pancakes last time, so, may as well make omelets. He floated up to his room and shook Jerry. “Hey buddy, we’re gonna be cookin, OK?” Tyler told him. Jerry nodded, and yawned. He followed the ghost to the kitchen.
Razan awoke to pain. Ahh the pain. More like AAAAHHHHH the pain actually. His arm hurt like living hell was inside it. He staggered out of his room, and went outside only to find the Azumi. He clutched his arm, and moved on to a side of the guild that was not occupied, created a rain cloud above him, and sat there. The rain pouring down on him, and only him.

Rolen woke up slowly, opening his eyes to the room he still hadn't had the time to move out of. He wasn't entirely sure he wanted to move out of that room at all, but if he was a fully fledged Stormbreaker he would have to take a stormbreaker room. He might as well get started... but he was feeling too lazy. He rolled over, trying to bring himself to get up and get to work, but his body protested and he ended up facing the other side of the room.

Meanwhile, Faze had spent the night in the dining room. His senses extended throughout the walls of the guild, and there was a pop as he arrived outside. He looked down on Azumi and Wes from the boughs of a tree, interested to see what was about to happen. He had thought for a while that it might be good for his friend to learn how to wield a weapon, so he would take a look now and see what that learning would entail.

And around the same time Maira sat up in bed to see a white Pokemon fluttering around her room. She wasn't sure what the Pokemon was, or how it had gotten into her room, so she merely sat still and observed the Pokemon as it flew around and investigated. It would fly over to the Pixie Toadstool every so often, so Maira guessed that it was probably a Fairy Pokemon. After a few minutes the Pokemon noticed that Maira was awake and flew over to her making cheerful noises. It began flying in circles around her head, scattering multicolored dust as it went. Maira reaches out to feel the dust, then sneezed as she accidentally inhaled some. The Pokémon giggled and lowered itself to sit next to her.

Last edited:
Azumi led Wes to the canvas. She grabbed his shoulders and made him look at the forest and mountains. "Pretty, right?" She said.
She then turned him away and covered his eyes with a handkerchief. "Now draw it. Let me know when you finish." She grabbed his hand and placed it on the canvas and give him a brush on the other. "Theres paint to your right. I don't care about the color, just draw what you saw. I'll be here waiting."

She stepped away from him and began practicing her sword work with her healthy hand.

Sarah had a great dream she was back home with her parents. It felt so real, she could even smell the fresh baked cookies that her mother made with the help of her sister Rowena. Rowena always did like to cook with mom and train with dad. Waking up with a smile, Sarah came up with a plan. Walking up the stairs to Rolen's room, she knocked on his door. "Hey Rolen, I want to run something by you."

Amra took the time to get up out of her tree. Jumping down she got the idea to train some of the others. It would be nice to see them being able to defend themselves better. Walking back to guild, Amra decided to go see if anyone would like to learn how to use daggers. Stopping my Razan's room, she knocked on his door.

Phoenix had been working through the night. He had almost everything ready, except the finishing touches and painting the inside. Wiping the back of hand on his forehead, Phoenix left a smuge of dirt. His face was dirty enough to be seen as it contrasted with his pale skin. Thinking he should go tell Azumi the new about the library, he walked over to see her telling Wes to paint what he saw. "Hey Azumi, I am almost done with the library. I was wondering if you wanted a tour of it. With some of the help of my powers, I was able to knock quite a bit of drying time, so it did not take me nearly as long as some more complex builds I helped my dad do."