• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Warcraft!

Maira sat down with Sam and prepared to eat. Togetic had picked up a piece of food and was nibbling it in midair, but Maira hadn’t started yet. She was looking at Sam, her face much graver than usual.

“Sam... it must have been hard, having a seal on your tongue, so go ahead.”

Maira had some qualms. If Sam has something important to say, then Azumi should be there to hear it. On the other hand, she had an inkling of how her friend must be feeling, and she wanted to do what was best for her friend, and so she composed herself to listen.

Rolen was still reading his book, but as he read, he sat up in his chair. His eyes whipped back and forth furiously across one page of the book, trying to make sure he had read correctly.

Last edited:
Wes awkwardly reciprocated the hug, he was not a very touchy-feely person and he secretly dreaded it whenever she hugged him. Wes was a bit tired from using the electricity, even though he was better at handling it now it still took a toll on his body. “Let’s go.” He said to Joltik. Wes picked up his second dagger and walked back towards the guild. He headed over to the tree where he and Aerodactyl often napped and laid down to get some rest.

Tyler came out of the necklace with a flash, but there was something off about him. He was worried. “I hope they know what they are doing...” Tyler muttered nervously. “He ain’t gonna like this...”
He floated down to Leo and the others. “This isn’t gonna be easy. He will fight back, just saying. I hope you know who I mean when I say he.”

Razan and Annette were nearing the guild. The pain grew with every step. He didn’t like this at all, but there was no way out of it. Being healed. He had already been through that already, he didn’t want to go through that again. He felt like he was about to pass out, and probably was. He limped foreword, and soon enough, (although it seemed like miles for him) they reached the guild. “I-I’m not-“ He said through the pain, but then couldn’t say the rest.

"Hey man, let us worry about that." Leo said with confidence. "Besides combating evil things is my duty and with Rolan and my master helping out. We will definitely be able to do this. You just worry about learning how to have a body again. You're going to get to eat and feel the sun and then you could grow older along with your friends and family. Kids won't be afraid of you, trust it's better when they laugh then cry."

Azumi rushed down stairs and went to the dinning room. She smiled when she saw Sam and Maira together. "Sam! How did it go?" She sat next to her on the opposite site of Maira.

"Good... I can talk now... I'm ready to tell everyone..." She said softly.

Azumi got a worried look on her face. "Right, I'll call everyone here." She sent a message through Nana.

"Everyone, Sam's seal has been removed. There is something important she would like to talk to you all about. Please come to the dinning room."

Leo sighed. "Let's go Tyler-o, I hope she doesn't make fun of me." Leo walked into the dinning room and sat at the edge of the table, he picked from the food nearby.

Annette walked inside while still helping Razan. "We need to go to the dinning room. Maybe Maira is there!" She said happily. She dragged him to the dinning room and sat him next to Leo. Leo noticed the odd behavior, but didn't say anything. Annette sat next to Razan, with Fifi on her lap.

Razan sat down weakly, and didn’t say anything. He could tell Leo looked at him strangely, and that only made him feel worse. Being found out was bad enough. He continued to sit there silently.
Tyler came down, not taking a seat, and floated beside Leo. Tyler was prepared for whatever happened, except if he came out. Each time it had gotten worse, or mutated in a certain way. He hoped for the best. “Okay, I’m ready.” He said confidently. He looked over to Razan, who was acting strange. “Razan, are you okay?” Tyler asked.
Razan didn’t flinch and stayed silent.

Wes yawned as he was woken from his disappointingly brief nap. “Duty calls.” He sighed to his Pokémon and slowly sulked towards the guild house. Due to accompanying Azumi on her journey to the castle a couple months back, Wes had a pretty good idea what was going to be revealed. Wes sat down in the dinning room in a little bit away from everyone else and waited for Azumi to begin.

A loud knocking sound came from the front of the guild house, and the door noticeably bulged with each knock. A loud, booming voice was heard from the other side, along with low growling noises.

"AZUMI TOWERS, THIS IS THE MILITIA. WE DEMAND YOUR PRESENCE THIS INSTANT OR YOUR GUILD SHALL BE FORFEIT."

More loud banging ensued, something needing to be done before they destroyed the door in its entirety.

Phoenix was walking back to the guild. He had been carrying the bath bombs and a few other gadets that he was still tinkering with to work while in the meeting. He wanted to show Wes a few things with it. He wanted to get the guy's opinions on them. When he got the guild door he saw someone banging on the door. Walking up to them he asked. "May I help you with something?"

Surprise surprise, it was just Emma banging on the door. She must've wanted to get a rise out of Azumi. She looked around briefly, then looked at Phoenix, talking to him in a light whisper.

"...You a Raindrop? 'Cuz if so... I'm trying to pull a prank on Azumi... big surprise type deal, y'know? She kinda misses me... probably, so why not give ourselves a little laugh? I'm kinda her favorite pal, y'know? So do me a solid here."

Pack and Brian looked to each other, and nodded to Phoenix. They proceeded to get back into position. The growling was actually Pack, while Brian peered through a window higher up.

"Not really a raindrop anymore. I have done moved on up to full fledged member since I joined about two months ago. If you really want to freak her out use this." With that he walked up to her and handed her a potion. "This will make you look different for as long as you think of the look you want to create. When you drop the thought and want to go back to own look, the potion will wear off."

Azumi heard the banging. "Sam go ahead and start, ignore whoever is rudely knocking like that."

Sam took a deep breath and began. "The reason why I had a seal, is because I used to be part of Organization X. One of the first members actually. I joined them because I was told we would make justice. Get rid of evil and bring peace. I had a horrible past and I wanted to make sure nobody else suffered like I did. To join, however, they would give you a power boost. If you didn't survive, you didn't make it. What they did is..." She took a deep breath, she wasn't used to talking so much. "They inyect a philosophers stone in you. Such a thing usually kills a human. The organization keeps the ones that survive. I did, unfortunately. Sloth was my given name, such great power mad me lazy and manipulative. I killed entire villages, so they could get more souls. Because that's what the philosophers stone is made of, souls. When I was well aware of my actions, I made a pact with a demon, he gave me my liberty and in return I gave him a soul every month. That's where my weapon comes from, ghostbuster, it takes the soul I slain with it to my demon. Since then I kill every month, but only scum that doesn't deserve to live. I killed two members of the Organization before I left, but I see they were replaced with that fire mage and sand guy." She stopped to take a deep breath again. "I'm sorry."

Wes sat silently while he absorbed the information. He wanted to be angry at Sam for the horrible things she had done, but he knew it wasn’t completely her fault. Wes decided to remove himself from the situation before he lost his cool. He walked outside with an expressionless look, bumping into the people at the door as he passed by. Wes returned to the usual tree with Aerodactyl and sat down to think. The ruins of his home village seemed a bit extreme for just a group of rogues to do alone, almost supernatural. He was now certain that with the power of the philosopher stones, Organization X had to have been responsible for his family’s death. But it couldn’t have been Sam? Wes thought, Could it?

She held the potion in her hand, and just squinted at it, raising an eyebrow. She didn't ever really know how to feel about this "magic potion drinky drinky" stuff. All she knew is that a. It was way too complicated for her and b. she didn't need it. She tossed it to the side, shrugging. She leaned over and stared at Phoenix.

"Well, one thing you'll need to learn, I'm not one for magic stuff, so you can pick that up again. I'll continue my plan, which can and WILL work. Pack, back to growling, we've got a prank to pull."

The loud banging resumed, as did the loud growling. Once Emma had her eyes set on a task, she didn't give up. You could call it hardheadedness, or unrealized genius... yeah it was probably the former.

Azumi rolled her eyes when she heard the knocking again. "I swear some people..." She stormed out of the dinning room. How dare someone interrupts Sam's moment.
She marched to the door and swung it open.
"Is there a reason why you are being so..." She went speechless when she saw Emma. Small tears formed in her eyes. "Emma!" She cried out as she hugged her friend tightly. "I wasn't expecting you back so soon! Oh how I've missed you!"

Samantha felt uncomfortable when Azumi left and squeezed Maira's hand. Nobody had said anything. Leo was just looking up, thinking. Annette just looked around, wondering what the others would say. Samantha was even afraid to look at Maira, she was afraid she would be hated.

Sarah walked up to Sam and pulled her into a hug. When she did that she whispered. "I am very proud of you. It takes a lot to tell what you have been through. I know you know they told you what happened, so I know what's like to feel like you can not say anything. Will you talk to me later on? I want to talk to you now that the seal is off. I did not want to ask before when it might cause you harm."

Phoenix picked up the potion. He laughed when she called it magic. What he does with his potion is far from magic. Yeah they tend to act like magic at times, but they are more of a science. He took his leave after seeing Azumi greet her friend. Walking into the cafeteria, he sit down in a table and started working on of his inventions.

Maira had taken a moment to process her friend's words, and then moved to give her a hug. However, Sarah had already gotten there, so Maira stood by until the embrace was over. Togetic was floating nearby, humming a quiet tune.

Rolen stood up. He was almost sure he had just found what they needed, and he needed to get this to Leo.

Razan was shocked. His scar, was a seal? Had his whole village died for it? Was this the reason...he was a powerful weather magician? No. Surely not. But there was a possibility. If they had used the stone that they made with the villages souls, they died for him to become more powerful. Well, not directly or anything, by force.
His mixed feelings of anger, sadness, and hate drowned out the pain. He stood up quite suddenly and stormed out of the guild house once more, and headed towards town.
Tyler was happy to see Emma, and also, well, it was okay to see Emma. I mean, sure, it’s great to have your powerhouse back, but he didn’t exactly get along with her. It would be best not to review that history. Oh shoot, here it comes.
Emma throws a plate
Emma punches Tyler
Tyler throws Chucker magnet
Emma punches Tyler again.

And, Tyler stopped there. He nodded to Emma, but didn’t say anything.

"I will." Samantha replied. She then switch over to Maira, the scent Maira had always made her feel better. She hugged Maira tightly, the tension beginning to disappear.

Leo got up with his arms crossed. "I'm sorry to hear what happened to you Sam. I wish I could've helped you earlier. Now, with the way going on, I'm not surprised if the organization is making plenty of stones. It makes perfect sense. I will have Lycanroc inform the Grand Court, now I have one more mission to accomplish here." He bowed to excuse himself and walked out. He went over to Rolan's room and knocked.
"Yo Rolan! Hows it going in there?"

Annette looked annoyed when Razan ran off. "Hey! Someone should go check on him, he has this high fever and he is acting weird and he didn't want to get help."
Fifi meowed agreeing.
"Someone should go find him, I'm kinda of worried."

Razan was heading to town, but then took a path in a separate direction, down through a field. He walked in silence for a while, gathering his thoughts. He was still one of them. He had the seal to prove it. He gritted his teeth and clenched his fist. His village had payed the price, just for him. All of them dead so he he could join and run away.
The pain suddenly returned. He stumbled across the path for a few moments. There was a single tree in the field, and he sat by it, using it as a backrest. He closed his eyes.

Tyler turned to Annette. “I can’t. If he’s going to the town I wont be able to follow him.” Tyler said. “But someone should go after him...”

The small one let the hug happen, and she pet Azumi's head lightly. She slightly stuck her tongue out with a grin and a wink.

"What can I say? I couldn't stay away long... I knew you'd be tearing up at just the thought of little 'ol me. Now you better believe you're coming with me right now. I have to admit, even you and your annoyance can be pretty charming, and I'm so thirsty... I've gone without a drink for two months, that's just too much. I'll brew us up something real good!"

She lifted Azumi over her shoulder, and began walking up to her room, entering. Emma put Azumi on her bed, and started brewing up something new. Must've learned it while she was out.

Azumi tried to get off. "Wait! There's some stuff I have to attend to!" She stopped after a few struggles, knowing she couldn't beat Emma in strength. Once she was in Emma's room and saw her preparing a drink she gave up. "Okay, but just one. Remember my friend Sam? She just had a seal removed and she has many things to say. Oh and they should be attempting to bring Tyler back to normal soon. There a war going on and... Well you probably noticed the war in your travels. There's so much going on... I do need that drink. Oh Emma I missed you so much!" She smiled happily. "But seriously just one!

"What can I say? People love my presence. Can't really tell if it's because of my strength, wit, personality, or perfectly good looks, though. I guess there's just too much good about me... now here you go, my finest. Just don't question what's in there, sometimes I don't even know!"

She laughed, slapped her back, then handed Azumi a tankard of her newest concoction. For reference, a tankard is similar in size to one of those large glass cups you'd find in pubs.

"Thank you! I personally do not see any flaw in you." Azumi said. The slap on her back shot a strong painful feeling through her arm. "By the way, I broke my arm." She held up her right arm, which was covered in silver. "I use this to be able to move it." She drank from the tankard. The alcohol burned her throat, you could tell by the expression she made. "It´s sweet at first but then burns." She took a deep breath. "Thank you for coming back, with you, Sarah and soon Tyler. I feel better. There is nothing like the original members to give you confidence. Oh you are going to love spending time with Wes. He is my trainee now and he is really good. I bet you two would get along. Oh we also have a library, a greenhouse and a shop. It was done by Phoenix, you should meet him also, he designed and built most of it, really amazing."

Nana just then teleported inside. She hugged Emma as soon as she saw her and offered her a cookie.

"Oh Nana great timing! How is Sam?" Azumi drank again.

Nana showed Azumi the situation in the dinning room.

"I´m glad she is doing well. She and Maira are inseparable. Well, you should meet Wes." Azumi said excitedly. "Nana, please call him over. Then you should go with Brian, I know you missed him."

Nana sent the message to Wes, showing in his mind in what room Azumi was and then teleported to Brian. "Hello!"

Wes was startled as he received an image of Azumi. Arceus how he hated telepathy, he already had a spirit in his head, he didn’t need any more. He walked towards the guild to go meet Azumi, noting the Reuniclus that had oddly been absent since his first day. He made his way into the room with Azumi and a short girl he didn’t recognize in the slightest. “Hey, Nana called. What’s up?”

After the hug was broken, Sarah walked out of the dining hall and was going up to the roof. When she walked past Azumi's door, Sarah heard voices coming from there. It sounded familiar, no it couldn't be could it? Opening the door, Sarah was overcome with joy. There stood one of her best friends, Emma. Rushing in and grabbing her in a big hug, she held on tight. After a few minutes, Sarah let go of the hug, and smacked Emma upside the head. "That was for taking off without saying goodbye in person. I had to hear it from Azumi you little brat." Though she said it a bit harshly, Sarah had a large smile on her face.

"Eh, whatever you say, champ. Don't you go abandoning me already with all of these new trainees. Well, except maybe one more. While I was out and about, I met this guy. They wanted some work to do, and I offered them a spot here at the guild. Don't exactly remember the details of what they did or how they fight... I was pretty loaded that night."

One by one people headed in, and she got hugged then beaned on the head. She shook her head rapidly, her hair a little unkempt now. She lightly glared at Sarah.

"Hey, if I did tell you in person, then I wouldn't get the chance to leave at all. You'd hold on so tight that I'd be imprisoned here for the rest of my life, you sweetheart. Anyways, who's this big palook?"

Brian slightly "jumped" at Nana's appearance. They shook their head, their gelatinous body jiggling as he did so. He gave an very not amused look to Nana, sighing slightly, then going to their channel.

"Wonderful. I have barely been back for five minutes, and you have already decided to pester me. I suppose I have missed you a decent amount, but there is no reason to have done that."

Azumi smiled as Sarah hugged Emma. She then saw Wes and pushed him inside. "This is Wes, my trainee I just told you about. He is really quick, leaves me in the dust. He is now a really good sword man, and best of all he has a really big heart. He is a little grumpy, but I think that is part of his charm." She then turned to Wes. "Wes, this is Emma, one of my closest friends and a co founder of this guild. She is rude, tough and loud. Really a wonderful person."

Nana giggled at Brian´s reaction. She offered a cookie, her way of apologizing. "Where were you?" Nana finally asked a question she had been holding in for two months.

Wes blushed a little at the flattering introduction and laughed at the way Azumi described Emma, clearly they were good friends. “It’s nice to finally meet you. It seemed like I couldn’t go a day without Azumi telling a funny story about you.” He extended his hand in a gesture of friendship. With all the drama with Sam he had drifted apart from her and Azumi was the only member he was particularly close with, it would be nice to try to make another friend.

Annette ran after Razan, using Fifi´s foresight to search for him. After a while the two finally found Razan. Annette stomped her foot. "What are you doing!? You´re sick! We need to get you help, are you trying to kill yourself? Because Tyler already did that and that is so not cool. Come one, let me help you. Maira is free now, we can go to her and she can make you feel better. I promise." She stretched her hand out to Razan, waiting for him to respond.

"Well next time you will say goodbye you little drunkard. Though I will say I am glad to see you back. The place has not been the same since you have been gone. Though with the elf boy around making things go boom all the time, made missing you all that much bearable since he pulled some of the same stunts you have done in the past." Sarah had a smirk on her face. She really did miss her friend. "Besides I would not have kept you there for very long. Maybe a week or two. Just make sure you were sure about going out and being on your own. Any interesting bar fights you happen to start. Oh excuse me "finish"."

She looked at Wes' hand, but shrugged and blew it off like it was nothing. She downed her tankard in a few seconds, then burped loudly. She tightly hugged Azumi, then looked through her closet for some new clothes. She just casually began changing in front of them.

"She also left out one more thing: informal. If you expect me to shake your hand like we're best buds, that's not how you prove you're my friend. Azumi honestly barely made the cut, but I liked her spirit, so I let her slightly below-average performance slide. And I win ALL the barfights I'm in. Except that one time with that gnome... jerk. Anyways, what's next, Azumi? Who do I have to turn into compost next?"

Brian begrudgingly took the cookie, having it get sucked into their body and dissolving. He looked to Nana once more, filled with much disdain.

"It's Emma. She simply went out to try and learn something she could not feasibly learn, learned something inexcusably and stupidly useful, and drank a lot. I suppose she did find us a new member, so I should not complain overly much."

Razan looked up to Annette with a glare. “Your practically killing your self coming after me!” He yelled and pulled himself up using a trees branch. He stood in front of he and looks down at the librarian. “I’m not one of you. I’m not a Stormbreaker. And I’m not sick.” He said as he showed her his arm with the long scar on it. “I don’t need Maria. I don’t need anyone.”

Strong words Razan.....

Razan immediately turned around, searching for a source. The voice was back. CrossBlade could appear at any moment.

Come back to the forest, or the girl dies....

Razan cursed to himself. He turned around to Annette frantically. “Whatever you do, don’t go after me.” He said to her, and then used his wind to speed himself past the guild, and started to venture through the He forest.

“Alright... well I gotta go.” Wes blushed as the girl stripped and excused himself from the room. It wasn’t that he was horribly uncomfortable around undressed people, he had worked in medicine for much of his life and that required him to be comfortable with bodies. However, this was a completely different context. While Wes could be sarcastic, grumpy, and rude; one of his few moral codes was being chivalrous. He tried his best to always respect women so he felt it would be appropriate to leave. When he went outside he was greeted by a frantic looking Aerodactyl. The fossil Pokémon had observed Razan’s strange behavior and surveyed the woods just be safe. It appeared he had saw something that spooked him. Wes ran back upstairs to Azumi’s room, covering his eyes as he entered. “Hey, Aerodactyl looks pretty freaked out. Is it alright if I go check it out?” He asked frantically. It was not often that his powerful Pokémon was spooked, so he knew something dangerous must be afoot.

Azumi nodded to Wes. "Yes, but before that, I need to give you something." She turned to Emma, "I will see you later okay? Please don´t leave me again!"
She pushed Wes out and dragged him to her room. "Sorry about Emma, she is hard to deal with at first, but she is a sweetheart once you get to know her." Azumi went into he closet and came out with a rectangular wooden box. "I got you a gift as a reward for all the hard work you have been dedicating to our training. I hope you like it, me and Tyler worked really hard on it." She handed the box to Wes and opened it for him. "Remember when we were walking downtown and you saw a rapier and said you could like a sword like that? Well..." She removed the lid completely.
There was a black rapier inside. The handle was decorated with lightning bolts, then it had two metallic circles around the handle, just before the blade began. On the top circle it said "To my beloved student," and on the second one, "From his proud teacher - AT". The blade had water drops markings all over it. Where the blade and handle connected, there was a dark blue gem.
"I hope you really like it, I had a piece of my blue gem installed in it, in case of an emergency, you can get a little boost. Just be careful, remember what it did to my arm."

Nana looked confused. "A stranger? Who is the stranger?"

Annette began running after Razan. "Why are boys sou proud Fifi? That arm obviously does not look good. We need to rescue him! He is our fellow Stormbreaker!" Annette and Fifi ran as fast as they could after the weather wizard.

Last edited:
"Woah!" His eyes sparkled at the site of the new sword. He drew the blade from its sleek black sheath to admire it. He felt a surge of power emanating from the sword that surprised him. It must be from the gem providing the sword with more power, the topaz in my other sword allows it to channel and project electricity. But this gem is on another level, I wonder what the full range of abilities it has are. He continued to admire the other facets of the sword. The beautiful dark color of the blade, the intricate circle guards that bore inscriptions, the lightning bolts that ran down the handle, and the raindrop pattern that continued up the blade. He tied the sheath to the right side of his waist and hugged Azumi "Thanks! I love it." As he released her from the embrace he took a practice swing with the sword, his great speed paired with the lightness and power of the sword caused it to move faster than he ever thought possible, causing the blade to cut the air around it and shoot a slice of wind that neatly pierced through a portion of Azumi's wall. "Whoops, sorry about that." He chuckled to Azumi, "I didn't think it would be quite that powerful, but its nice to have a sword that can keep up with my speed." Wes couldn't help but become infatuated with the blade, quickly forgetting about the hole he just made in the wall. "Does it have a name yet? Otherwise I think I'll call it 'Windslasher'" Wes smiled to himself as he put the blade back in its sheath. "Windslasher and Stormbringer: The tempest blades. These swords will make an interesting couple." A sly grin took over his face as he ran downstairs and hopped on Aerodactyl's back, secretly hoping for a fight so he could try out his new present.

In a short amount of time he arrived at Razan's location. He jumped down from Aerodactyl to cut the fleeing man off. "What's going on with you? You seem weirder than normal." Wes noted the wizards arm. "Ew that looks gross. Its gotta be infected. I left my herbs and such at the guild, why don't you come back and either Maria or I can check it out?" Wes was kind as he spoke to Razan. "Besides you look all worried and I saw Anette running after you on my way here. We both know you can't outrun me so why don't you just come back and we can talk." Wes smiled and extended a hand.

Annette stopped to take a breath. "Stupid Razan...making us...run so...much." She wiped the sweat from her forehead. "Come on Fifi!"
Fifi meowed joyfully and ran after Annette.

Azumi laughed at the behavior Wes showed and watched him take off. She was about to go back with Emma, when she saw Anakin standing at the door, holding an envelope with a royal seal. Azumi took the envelope and took out the letter. She read it and sat down looking disappointed. She looked up at her Lucario. "Looks like it's our turn."

Emma nodded as Azumi left. She didn't fully like that guy, but she supposed that she had to get used to them if they were to work well together. She finally got all dressed in her girly outfit, and began doing her hair again. She attempted to get out a couple knots out of her hair that had been there for a while. After that she walked into the dining hall and did what she always had: grabbed food, and started chowing down next to the nearest newbies.

Brian shrugged, looking back to his "beloved friend".

"Some strange jester. I have to admit, their show was amusing, but only due to how foolish they acted just to get attention. I am surprised Emma did not simply laugh at him and toss him aside. Instead she just... laughed at him and tossed him... aside. Regardless, he may be on his way now."

Perry was in town still, and he performed a "disappearing act", walking along a trail. He had hoped that he would reach his destination soon.

The voice went away immediately as Wes appeared. Razan stopped, his head pounding. The thoughts rushed through his mind.
His family
Organization X
CrossBlade
Soul stones

They raced through with blinding speed, and it was too much. He held his head tightly and sank to the ground, the pain like a hammer driving a nail into his brain. Over. And over. And over again. Why did CrossBlade want him? Why was it specifically CrossBlade? He didn’t realize that he was talking during this.
“Organization...soul stone...death...pain.....CrossBlade....” he muttered on and on those words, until the pain got ahold of him, and passed out, and fell to the ground. The large X scar on his back softly glowed red.

"What? Crossblade?" Wes knew he had to act fast. "Aerodactyl take Razan and bring him back to the base. Grab Anette on your way too.” Wes drew Windslasher. He had left the guild in such a rush that he forgot to grab Stormbringer, his daggers, his gauntlet, and his leather armor. He was completely vulnerable besides his boots and his new sword. Oh well this should be more than enough. I’m 10x stronger than I was thanks to Azumi. “Hey Crossblade!” He shouted. “You ready for round three? You better not run away this time.” He taunted the man, knowing his anger would likely drive him to reveal himself. Wes did not charge himself yet, deciding to save his limited time for the actual fight, but he did have Joltik use electric terrain. Lightning crackled out in a circle surrounding Wes, this was a new technique Azumi had helped him master. It was his own adaptation of his sister’s aura projection that allowed her to detect attacks and opponents. As electricity filled the air and covered the ground around him, Wes and Joltik could detect any disturbances in the current, prepared for any attack. “Come on, I’m not even fully armed. You might actually have a chance!” He called out to the man he despised. “But if you’re too scared I understand, your performance was pretty embarrassing last time.” Wes chuckled to himself, that had to have triggered him.

Sarah had a bad feeling about something. She did not know what it was, but she knew Wes was somewhere. Going around the guild, Sarah noticed the room that Wes used and found some of his equipment. She felt that he would need this. With a brief eye color change, Sarah knew where Wes was. She knew he could take care of himself, but he will need this. Taking the equipment, and turning to shadows, Sarah disappeared and appeared right in front of Wes. She could feel the electric energy around her and knew he was the one responsible for it. She was right he would need this. "Hey Wes, I know you can take care of yourself, but I felt something coming and thought you could use this." With that she held out the things he had left at the guild. "I am sorry for going into your room but I felt it was needed. If you need me just call out to Umbre. She will be close by for back up."