• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Warcraft!

Wes felt an obstruction in the electrical field and immediately swung Windslasher in that direction. He barley noticed it was Sarah in time to redirect the sharp air that would soon be flying towards her. Instead, the projection of air cut a nearby tree straight in half. “Woah, sorry about that Sarah. Crossblade is supposedly here so I’m a bit on edge.” Wes felt terribly, he had nearly killed her. Though he was grateful he now had all of his gear. “Thanks!” He chimed as he slid the gauntlet on to his left hand I do wonder where the right gauntlet is though. Wes continued equipping his gear, pulling on the leather armor and hanging Stormbringer’s sheath over his back. “If Crossblade is here I wanna take him down myself, we have unsettled business. Don’t step in even if I’m about to die, this is between him and I.” Wes took a serious tone when he spoke to Sarah. “Now show yourself you big chicken!” He shouted into the trees.

Emma skipped out of the dining hall and proceeded to go to the back of the guild house. She left her gauntlets at the door and went to the nearest boulder, putting her ear against it. She nodded, pulling some new equipment from her bag. She equipped two much smaller gauntlets with the gemstones from her original ones. Along with that, she put on some new boots suited for combat. Loud screaming ensued by Emma destroying several boulders over time, about one every minute. Guess she did one good thing while she was gone.

"Gah!" Annette cried out. "This is so tiring!" She was panting and leaning against a tree. "Do you see them?"
Fifi nodded and jumped excitedly.
"Great! Let's go!" Annette began to run again.

Azumi heard the boulder smashing. She walked outside and sat Emma training, remembering the first days of the guild. "Wow, someone has been seriously training." She said out loud, with a big smile on her face. "I had forgotten how loud those things are when you smash them. I'm very glad to hear that noise again."

"Aw, no need to flatter me so, although I do enjoy it. This is commonplace now, Azumi! I ain't just pure strength up here, watch and learn! I ain't the brawler from a couple months ago!"

She backed up to where Azumi was real quick, giving her a wink as she hopped up and down. She then full on sprinted as she full on twist kicked a boulder to pieces in a flash of lightning. She tapped her foot on the ground after that, stretching a bit. Then the realization: she didn't PUNCH it to bits.

Foolish child....I have not come for a weakling......, the voice replied only is Wes’s head. The voice then disappeared.

Tyler floated around, until he came outside with Azumi. He was amazed by the follow up punches performed by Emma. Just watching was cool enough. He started clapping. “Whoo! Good job!” Tyler said enthusiastically.

Maira returned the embrace, trying to be as comforting to Sam as possible. She knew that her friend must be having a difficult time, and she wanted to be there for her. Togetic was still floating around, humming cheerfully.

Rolen hurried out of the lounge and headed to the dining room. He took a brief glance inside, saw that Leo wasn't there, and headed outside, still clutching the book under his arm. If this worked, then they would be able to achieve what they had been trying to do for months: return Tyler to his body.

The handle of Rolen's door shook slightly. Faze sat inside, staring at the knob.

“If I remember correctly you ran away scared last time!” Wes called out after hearing the voice in his head. Man this guy is annoying, acting all tough but won’t even show up for a one on one. “I don’t have time to waste if you’re just going to hide. Either reveal yourself now and we can fight or I’m going back to the guild. If you follow me back there and threaten my friends I will kill you in the most painful way imaginable. This is your last chance for a fight that potentially won’t end in your death, if you cause any more trouble for Stormbreakers I will have your head.” Wes stood a moment longer after uttering his final challenge.

"That was a splendid kick!" Azumi called out to Emma. She looked over at Tyler. "Its great to have her back, isn't it?" She then waved at Emma. "I have to go check on Sam!"
Azumi walked into the guild house and to the dinning room. She saw Maira and Sam still there.
"Is everything okay? Do you feel anything bad?" Azumi asked.

Samantha nodded her head. "No. I'm good, thank you." She let go of Maira. "Emma is back? I heard the noises."

Azumi smiled. "Yes, she is more lively then ever." Her face turned serious. "But, bad news arrived, we are to go to war soon. Sam I hate to pressure you..."

"But you need all the information possible now? I... Understand." Samantha interrupted.

"I'm really sorry, can we go to my room? Maira you should come also, your tea is soothing and relaxing, we might need it." Azumi said.

Samantha nodded and walked away to Azumi's room.

Leo saw Rolan walking around. "Hey! There you are. Been looking for you. You ready?"

The voice came back laughing. “Have my head? Please. I only came here for one, not some slab who’s determined to kill me! I don’t have time to waste on you either. I’m not interested in any of the Stormbreakers little one. Only him.”
And with that, the voice disappeared for the final time, not returning for any of Wes’s threats to him.

Tyler shrugged. “I guess. I mean she’s a good fighter and all but I’m not her number one fan.”
He followed Azumi around for a little bit, and then saw Rolen, and secretly followed him around, until he reached Leo. He came down to them. “Hey, ya find anything yet?”

Maira nodded in response to Azumi.

"Okay, I'll meet you up there in a sec. I'm gonna get some water boiling.'

Maira moved off into the kitchen and began preparations for a soothing tea.

Rolen whipped around to face Leo. He held up the book, opened to the page,,, and then realized he was holding it upside down. He rotated it so Leo could see what was on the page. He began speaking his thoughts aloud.

"See! If we can reverse the energy flow outwards and face it inwards with the focus point on Tyler's body, we can alter the weave like this-"

He pointed at the book, or more specifically to a diagram on one of the open pages.

"All we need is... a lot of gem dust to scatter over the body. I think we can do it if we get that."

Wes just laughed it off. If he was able to defeat Crossblade last time, the man would certainly be no problem now. Wes disengaged the electric terrain and began walking back towards the guild, disappointed he didn’t get a chance to fight.

Aerodactyl had picked up Anette on his way back to the guild and dropped her and the injured Razan off at the entrance, roaring to gain attention so somebody would come help.

Rolan smiled brightly. "You're a genius! That actually makes a lot of sense. Don't sweat on the gem dust, I have a sack in my room. Get Tyler over to his room next to his body, I will go get the gem dust. Make sure you're wearing your most powerful equipment!" He patted Rolan playfully on his back. "You're the best!" He ran off towards his room.

Azumi and Samantha sat on Azumi's bed.
"I need all the information on the Organization." Azumi said.

Samantha nodded. "There is one member that you need to be specially careful of... Their leader...he controls an element... I've never seen...gravity."

"G-gravity?!" Azumi replied. "That's impossible."

Samantha sighed. "No. It's not. He can crush you with simply looking at you... He crushed an entire village... Nothing left behind..." Samantha stared into nothingness as her mind recalled the events.

Azumi look worried. "How do we beat that? How does anyone beat that?"

Tyler nodded to Leo’s command, and brought Rolen into his room with the body. Tyler breathes in, and slowly breathed out. He couldn’t tell if he was nervous, or ready. Maybe even both. But Leo has said get on your most powerful gear eh? He had some.
“Rolen, I’ve made this months before I knew this would ever happen as a thank you gift for doing this.” Tyler said smiling. He then pulled out the sleek silver staff with the bright circular gem on top, and handed it to Rolen. “It wasn’t just me though. Leo enchanted it to bend light and be used for a variety of your type of spells. So this is kind of a gift from both of us, yeah?”

The roaring of the fossil like creature woke Razan in a daze, and his reflex’s made him jump off and stand up, and observe where he was. His face was slick with sweat, his hair messy from the wind of the travel. When he realized that Annette was there too, and CrossBlade had not gotten to her, he ran right up to her and hugged her. “I’m sorry...CrossBlade was going to be there....I didn’t want you to get hurt...” he quietly said.

Rolen didn't appreciate being hurried along by the ghost. However, all this was forgotten as Tyler presented the staff. Rolen accepted it rather gingerly, running his hands along it. He had a suspicion now that Sarah had been teaching him about staff combat for more than the reasons she had given when she began teaching him, that she had known about this. It seemed she always knew more than she let on.

"T-thanks, Tyler. This is great... I need to try this out later."

He began testing the weight and balance of the staff, just like he had been taught. All the while he was running over the plan in his head: reverse the outward flow of the ghost's energy, causing the ghost to be tied to a central point in Tyler's body. The gem dust would have to be scattered over the top, binding Tyler inside, and then cast that spell.... what was it called... wait... what about Tyler's evil side? what would happen with that part of Tyler resisting or interfering? The spell only worked if the soul was willing to return to the body... he would have to tell Leo about this before they started and figure out a solution.

Maira had the water beggining to heat up, and began gathering the leaves to put in the tea. She called out to Togetic, "Could you please get three teacups out?" and the white Pokemon complied, grabbing three tea mugs by their handles and lifting them onto the counter where Maira was working. As Maira waited for the water to be at a full boil, she pulled out a few little woven bags to put tea herbs in, and filled them up. She placed these in the teacups, and once the water had finished boiling poured the water over them. She still had to wait for them to steep, so she got a tray, found some milk, sugar, and honey, and placed them along with the teacups on the tray.

Leo arrived to Tyler's room. "I just sent a message to Azumi through Nana. Once he is in his frozen body, Azumi will unfreeze it. So Tyler, your going to be asleep for a few hours okay? Remember not to try and rush things." He dropped the sack of gem dust. "Now Rolan, we focus on passing the ghost to the body. Once inside, I will do the exorcism. I'm getting rid of that evil part, it's my specialty. Then Azumi will come in, unfreeze and Boom! Tyler's back! Except the necklace thing, you can't go in obviously, but your still attached to it, that's another spell we will do later."

Azumi peeked inside Tyler's room. "I'll be waiting in my room, please do your best everyone!" She smiled and looked at Tyler. "I'll make you something to eat once your back on you're feet okay?" She left and closed the door gently.

Leo scratched his head. "Odd... I didn't know she could cook... Anyways," he took out his staff and made it stand in front of him, the white orb on top glowing. "I'm ready!"

Azumi went back to Samantha. "They're starting Tyler's process." She said as she sat down. "Let's wait for Maira and relax. I need to be ready to go unfreeze Tyler."

Samantha nodded and laid down on the bed. She was tired of talking.

Annette gently pushed Razan off. "You made me run like crazy after you and you rejected my assistance various times. You jerk." She walked away and went back to attend the library.

Rolen nodded, but spoke up.

"Okay, but we need to scatter the dust, while we're still keeping him inside the body, so Azumi will have to unfreeze him a bit sooner. And unless I'm mistaken Evil Tyler is going to put up a fight."

As he saw Leo using his staff, Rolen considered using his as well. However, Magical Objects could be tricky until you got used to them, so he wanted to play it safe for the time being. He cracked his fingers and began weaving. He focused on Tyler's, the ghost Tyler's, outward energy flow and began deflecting outward bound particles. As the two continued to work Tyler became smaller and more dense, and he was drawn towards the frozen body.

Maira carried the tea tray upstairs. Once she arrived at Azumi's door, she was perplexed as to how she would open it, but the problem was solved by Togetic, who opened it for her. Once inside she set the tray down on the clearest part of the bed.

"Here we go. Tea, and milk, and sugar, and honey, if you want them!"

“Whoa! This is weird.” Tyler exclaimed as he was being pulled into the body. Eventually, he was completely immersed in, and was genuinely surprised that the other side of him didn’t try to put up a fight. Strange, Tyler thought, but he put those thoughts to the side. “Ready.” Tyler said, and closed his eyes.

Razan smiled as Annette walked away. Good. The less she cared about him the better. He didn’t want her to care about him. He had said those words just for this. If he disappeared again he didn’t want her coming after him. It would be for the better. He didn’t want her to get hurt, and that was the truth. He sighed. The pain was still there. He walked out into town and found a medical shop, and purchased some herbs, and used them on himself with the little skill he had. It relieved some pain, but if he kept applying it, he would get better. He came back to his room after returning from town, and fell asleep.

Azumi clapped her hands with joy. "This looks delicious Maira, like always!" Azumi began preparing her tea. "Such a nerve wrecking day, it started out fine and now another friend is going through a difficult process. We should prepare everyone dinner tonight." Azumi felt the need to do something besides just waiting.

Samantha just stretched on the bed. "I... Don't cook."

Leo was concerted on unweaving, supporting mana and was keeping Skyler away. His mind was working at full potential and he was proving why he was the best light mage in Kelan.
In the spirit world, Leo had chained down Skyler, keeping him from following Tyler to his body. The chains had Leo's special lock on it, so only he or someone who had his signature magic, could break them.
After a few hours, Leo smiled and whispered to Rolan. "Go ahead with the Gem dust, Azumi is on her way to unfreeze him."

Azumi peeked in and saw all the magic in the air. She was amazed but maintained quiet. She walked over to Tyler's body and waited for instructions.

At that point Rolen was almost completely drained. Breaking the seal on Sam's tongue had been very tiring, and after working on this major spell for hours he felt almost ready to pass out. However, at Leo's command he broke out of the spell-flow and took up the gem dust. Seeing Azumi was ready, he nodded and prepared to put the dust over the body as soon as she was done.

Maira took up one of the cups and began sweetening it. She wasn't quite sure what Sam was in the mood for, so she waited for her friend to fix her own tea. Meanwhile, she thought about cooking.

"Why don't you cook? If we cook tonight, you could probably help! If you wanted to, of course."

Azumi took a deep breath and began to unfreeze Tyler. The ice around him slowly disappeared and the water that came from it went down a stream that Azumi was guiding. When Azumi felt the ice completely gone, she nodded at Rolan. She smiled as she felt a faint heartbeat.

Leo kept his concentration on the spells. The last part was the most difficult one. He passed mana to Rolan, thinking he needed more and he still had plenty.

Samantha shrugged. "I never... Need it to... Or never thought about... Doing it." She got up and prepared her tea. "But... I follow you... Wherever you want me to." A faint smile appeared on her face.

Skyler smirked at the chains. “You can’t hold me forever old man.” He said and cackled. “There’s always a way out.”

Tyler felt like he was floating. Floating inside his body. He dared not move, he wanted the spell to work, his eyes stayed closed, resisting the urge to open them. He could sense that it was almost done, and smiled a bit. Someone told He was going to be asleep for a while. His memories flew through his head, rushing at a face paced speed. He was free.

Tyler’s chest slowly rose, and fell back again, but only slightly, it repeated this process over and over again. His hand twitched slightly.

Rolen took a deep breath and then scattered the dust over Tyler's body. Now they could focus less on keeping him in the body, and more on integrating his spirit back in. They didn't want to leave him permanently unable to use some of his limbs, so this was important. Even with the fresh flow of energy from Leo, Rolen was feeling the pressure as he began doing magic more complicated than he had ever attempted before. Tyler's soul was lacing back together, the way it was supposed to be, joined with body once more. The spell was almost complete, and Rolen was working through a blur.

"Well, is there a food you want to try to cook? Cooking things like eggs or meats is easy. Maybe omelettes?"

Maira was wandering off into the different foods and how to cook them, as far as she knew. She wasn't a particularly skilled cook, but she knew which foods were healthy, at least.

Azumi had completely finished unfreezing the body, she stepped away and watched the two mages perform.
Leo smiled brightly as he sensed that they were on the last steps to finish. He gave one last outburst of mana to Rolan. Azumi noticed the sweat over the two mages head and used her water skills to remove it and cool them down. She then decided to step away, not wanting to cause any distractions.

Samantha thought about Maira´s question for a moment. She tried to figure out what she wanted to eat, since she always ate what they gave her and never actually choose something herself. "How about... chicken." She liked chicken a lot, and Maira said meats were easy.

Azumi stood outside of Tyler´s room waiting for any news.

Leo´s staff began to glow immensely. "Rolan, you´re good, I´ll give the last push!" Leo called out. A bright aurora covered Leo´s body as he increased his magic power. Leo made sure that every part of Tyler´s body was connected with his spirit. He smiled as he saw perfection. He just needed to seal it, which would use a large amount of magic. "Tyler! I better get an awesome staff after this!" Leo yelled happily as his glow intensified and so did his staff. After a powerful flash, Leo fell to his knees, breathing heavily. "It´s done..." He said with a big grin and looked at Rolan. "We did it!"

As soon as Leo gave him the signal, Rolen withdrew. He watched through the throbbing of his head as the spell was completed. Tyler's body, from where Rolen was, looked fine, the gem dust having been absorbed by the spell. There was nothing for Rolen to do now but rest. He should have checked on Leo, but his head was hurting quite a bit and he was feeling shaky. He exited the room.

Maira licked her lips.

"MMmm, chicken sounds good. We could roast it with vegetables, or saute it... or maybe we can use a different recipie, I'm sure we can find something delicious."

Sarah had been walking to the kitchen, when she heard Sam and Maria talking in Azumi's room. It seemed like they planned to cook. She heard something about chicken and took some out to cook. Gently knocking on the door and pushing it open. "Hey guys if you want a leason in cooking, I do not mind giving you guys one. If you like." She wauted for an answer and heard what Maria had to say about roasted veggies. "Why don't we make something for the mages. They have been working very hard this morning and will need some energy back."

Last edited:
Samantha nodded to Sarah's offer. "It's the least... I can do... For them." She got up and walked to the kitchen, ready for instructions.

Leo waved at Rolan as he left. Azumi saw Rolan leave and rushed inside. She went over to Tyler and smiled when she felt a heartbeat. She turned to Leo and hugged him.
"Thank you so much, how can I ever repay you?" She said as she let go.

Leo smiled, hiding the fact that he was exhausted. "A date."

Azumi looked confused. "A date? I can't date guild members."

"I'm not one. I was a temporary member while your arm got better and it did. I just stayed longer to do Sam's seal and Tyler's body spell, I'm done. I'm officially back in the Grand Court. So, nothing is stopping us." Leo grinned.

Azumi blushed and pushed her hair behind her ear. "Okay... I guess I don't have an excuse not to."

"Great!" Leo said as he stood straight. "I have to report back to the Grand Court, give them the details about what Sam told us, and then when I return me and you are going on a date." He puffed his chest proudly.

Azumi smiled. "Okay." She now had to figure what how a date proceeds. "You should at least stay for dinner. You look terrible."

Leo laughed and scratched the back of his head. "Thanks! But the sooner I report the sooner I can go. See you later okay?" He sighed and left the room.
Leo walked over to Rolan's room and knocked softly. "Hey man, I'm leaving. It was an honor working with you. If you ever need a master, I would really like to teach you. Take care, okay?" He didn't wait for an answer, in case he was asleep.
Leo eventually ran into Sarah, Maira and Sam. "Hey! If it isn't the talkative Sam! I'm leaving, just wanted to say good bye."
Samantha hugged Leo was surprised and then returned the hug. "Thanks, meand a lot." He said.
Leo went around to Annette and Phoenix also, saying his good byes. He tried Razan, but he didn't answer. He went to the back and saw Emma. "Take care Emma! Azumi is hopeless without you!" He said sarcastically.

Leo left the guild house, feeling happy and confident. He saw Wes. "Hey! It was really nice meeting you! Take care of everyone while I'm gone! I hope we get to work together one day!"
Lycanroc was waiting for Leo, with a letter in his mouth. Leo read it and sighed. "I just can't catch a break. Let's go buddy." He and Lycanroc began to walk away from town, towards the forest.

Azumi sat on a chair next to Tyler. She wanted to make sure he was fine.

An hour had passed since the binding. Tyler awoke. He saw Azumi sitting next to him. He wanted to sit up, but he felt too heavy. He also felt weakened. Probably not used to his human form. He blinked a few times, adjusting to his surroundings, then weakly coughed. “Wow...I feel a lot heavier....” he said with a slight grin on his face. He coughed again, and then blew out some dust from his mouth. Gem dust. “Guess not all of it went down eh?” He said smiling. He twitched his hand a little bit, hand got back the feel of his hands again.

“Prick.” Wes muttered under his breath, not bothering to say goodbye to Leo. He may have been the only one happy that the man was leaving. He headed into the guild house and made himself comfortable on a couch in the common area. Wes opened and read a book he had started not long ago that told the tale of the legendary swords of justice. However, his heart was not fully into it. While his eyes stared blankly at the pages, he couldn’t help but contemplate what his future held. Everyone seemed to assume he’d be around the guild forever, but he had personal dreams that he wanted to accomplish; things he wasn’t sure were achievable if he stayed. He was also plagued by something new, fear. Crossblade had made it evident today that they are never out of the reach of Organization X. Wes thought he could maybe handle one of the weaker members by himself, but what if Diablo and others like him stormed the guild now that a member of the Grand Court was gone.

Wes clenched his fist, he needed to become stronger still. Just because Azumi had raised him to new heights didn’t mean he could fight on par with upper members of Organization X. “If anyone asks, I went out training.” He announced to the girls in the kitchen as he headed outside. “Aerodactyl, come at me with everything you got.” Wes smirked as he and Joltik engaged an electric terrain. Wes tied a blindfold around his eyes and drew Windslasher. Aerodactyl nodded, understanding what his companion wanted and began firing pointed stones at Wes. Wes honed his senses to detect any obstructions in the circumference of the electricity, dodging and countering stones without the use of his sight. Wes was still new to this, rocks would graze him and leave cuts in his arm as he failed to completely dodge. One rock even stabbed him directly in the thigh. He shouted in pain and Aerodactyl halted the onslaught. “No...more..... Keep them coming.” Aerodactyl reluctantly continued attacking as the blindfolded swordsman did his best to keep up and counter. I need to get faster... Faster... FASTER in his head Wes was screaming and he let out a roar. Soon he and Windslasher were fully utilizing the air cutting techniques to counter the stones with equal strength, even without the use of his vision. The sight would surly have been something to see as the young man stood battling for his life in unnecessarily intense training. As he continued the grueling process, Wes had but one thought on his mind: I will protect everyone.

Azumi stood up and rushed to Tyler's side. "You're back!" She cried out joyfully and then slapped Tyler on the head. "If you ever do something like that again, I'm turning into a ghost and kicking your butt!" She then hugged him tightly. "Welcome back." She said softly.
After a tight hug she let go of him. "Are you hungry? You must be! I bet you miss food. Want me to help you up?" She was excited to have Tyler back to normal.

Samantha grew curious of Wes' training. "I...will be back." She told Maira and Sarah. She left the kitchen and went outside, where she saw Wes training. "You... Need help?" She called to Wes. She hated raising her voice, but she couldn't just approach him.

“Time out.” Wes shouted and Aerodactyl seized to continue attacking. He looked to the side and saw it was Sam who offered to help him train. Wes’s initial instinct was to say no, he was conflicted how he felt about the girl since he found out she was a former member of Organization X. Then he realized that was precisely why he should train against her, she was exactly the level of the people he had hoped to defeat. Wes tied the piece of cloth that was formerly a blindfold around his leg in an attempt to stop the bleeding. “Sure, what did you have in mind?”

Tyler smiled and nodded. “Yeah, food sounds good.” He said. He didn’t realize that he was practically starving until now.
Tyler began practicing moving his arm slightly, and with practice, he could move both arms at an exceptional rate, but wasn’t good enough to push himself up. He sighed slightly. Hopefully it wouldn’t take that long to fully regain control. He laid his head down, resting his neck. Wow, he got tired quickly. “Yeah, some help getting up might be nice...” he said quietly. “Just tell the others not to like go up and hug when I’m standing or anything, might fall down...”

Wes and Joltik summoned the spirit and engaged a charged state, quickly dashing past the scythe and getting in close to Sam. He had realized the true beauty of Windslasher was the ability to make the opponent almost unable to dodge. Even in they back stepped or moved to the side of his swing, the razor wind would still follow close behind and deal good damage. In his right hand he held the rapier with a backwards grip so the blade angled downwards, swinging it diagonally upwards hoping to get Sam before she was able to retrieve her Scythe. In many ways, Wes thought he was a good counter to Sam’s abilities. While he would easily fall to someone like Azumi who had exceptional power, reflexes, and countering ability, if Wes could get in close to a zoning type fighter using his speed he was at a great advantage.

"Don't worry, I got you." She helped Tyler up, since he was weak, Azumi basically carried him alone, although she didn't want to feel weak, she allowed for his feet to touch the floor, in case he wanted to walk. Azumi helped her friend across the guild house and to the dinning room. "Look who's up everyone!" She called out.

"Protect." Samantha said. Bob placed up a protective barrier around herself and Samantha. The scythe came flying back at Wes. Samantha wasn't expecting Wes to be so serious, so she was being careful that neither her or him got hurt.

Tyler weakly waved his hand around to anyone who was there. “Hi.” He weakly said. His feet tried to find a stable position on the ground to stand straight up, but when he tried, he noted that Azumi was holding him up. She was holding all of him up. He laughed. He really underestimated Azumi’s strength. “Azumi...you don’t have to...” Tyler said quietly to her.

Rolen had laid himself across his bed. He wanted to rest, to sleep, anything to make this headache go away. His head was throbbing, and he felt like it would explode. He wondered if Maira might be able to help, and clutched at his head as it throbbed again.

Maira nodded in agreement with Sarah.

"Yes, they've been working very hard. Cooking for them would be great.... but I would like to wait for Sam, if you don't mind.

Emma was still training outside as all this happened. She figured she'd also gather more boulders for people to train on while she was out there. She kinda destroyed most all of them.

"Geez... I think I'll need to take a breather after this... didn't expect to do that so easily. But hey, proves I don't need anyone to protect me. That Wes guy is pretty dumb thinking he can just shake my hand and we're friends. And that's me talking, my brain is sputtering."

Brian decided to move out into the forest, looking around the area for any passerby. He spotted that freak of a person that Emma met and proceeded to float along until they reached the dining hall. They shook their head, then used their telepathy to privately communicate with Azumi.

"I regret to inform you that the fool of a person Emma invited has almost arrived. I would expect you would like to see them, so you may wish to leave Tyler and his idiotic self here for now. Do so."

"Nonsense, I'm helping you and that's final." Azumi told Tyler as she helped him sit down. She then recieved the message from Brian. "I have to attend to something Tyler, please wait here for the others."
She quickly ran towards the direction she was informed, noticing Sam and Wes fighting on the way, but she wouldn't interrupt.
She made it to the forest and looked around. She had no idea who she was waiting for. "Um... Hello? Azumi Towers from the Stormbreakers here." She called out.

Annette went into the dinning room and satwTyler. "Wow! That's your human form? That is so cool...." She sat next to him. "How are you feeling? What did it feel like? Who looked more handsome doing the spells, Rolan or Leo? Can you talk? Can you walk?" She had a small notebook on her hand and a pen, she was ready to write down his answers.

Perry laughed as Azumi presented herself. He flipped from branch to branch as he landed in front of her with a triple flip, posing and blowing a horn. A Mime Jr. landed on his head shortly after blowing into a kazoo.

"YAHOOYAH! I see, so it wasn't a trick after all! Hmm... white clothes, blue hair-y... miss, may you perhaps be a forest fairy? I have looked for one for quite a long time, yes Porra?"

The Mime Jr. danced on his head a bit as he laughed more. When Brian said fool, he meant it quite literally. Perry hopped around Azumi as she probably gazed in pure confusion.

What the hell...

Tyler was just dumbfounded by the questions Annette was asking him. “Who’s whoa whoa, slow down there...” he said slowly. He never knew that Annette was like this. Notes and stuff? Well, he didn’t really know her that much....
Tyler started to answer the questions one by one, I mean, why not. “Well let’s see, I’m hungry, can’t explain what it felt like, obviously I can talk and no I cannot walk yet.”
Okay, maybe not one at a time, but hunger was taking over and he needed food. It felt so Lin since he’s had it, and the one person who was going to get it left. Tyler couldn’t help but laugh. Azumi said, “hey I’m helping you, suck it up,” and then left him with her.
10 points to Azumi. Tyler then smiled to Annette and answered her final question. “Rolen, obviously. The mans practically going to grow up to be the greatest light magician there ever was, and he’s got the looks to do it.” Tyler said smiling, gesturing as he went along. Only then he realized that his hand was in fire.
Tyler nodded at the hand that was ablaze.
“Okay, that’s new.” He said calmly. It was strange, the fire didn’t burn him. Tyler realized that his element had bee unlocked, and that element was fire. He had heard stories of people who’s elements were delayed for particular people, but he always thought that he didn’t have one.
Tyler began to concentrate on his hand, and almost immediately, the fire vanished, and died away.
“Anymore questions?” Tyler said causally.