• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Shinies On The Run!

"Nothin' much. I just got away from a trainer and his pidgeotto, thankfully." said Leo.

Seing almost everyone had left, The Larvitar had started to pupate in the back of his cave, Turning into his second evolution, only to await his 3rd.

"Who are you?! How do you know my name!?" Leroi whimpered in panic, as he realized that he can't outrun the Deino. Leroi's paranoia was getting worse by the second and was on the edge.

As the Epic battle starts, deino uses dragon breath, however it wasn't very effective. as deino is running out of ideasthe darmanitan uses focus punch on Wyvern. when he starts to protect his friends, he turns white, starts growing bigger and then, tada, Wyvern has evolved. Everyone watches in awe as Wyvern send a meteor up into the cave and then it splits up. when the darmanitan gets hit it faints instantly

Leroi starts to calm down slightly as he realizes that if he was a threat he would be attacking by now, Leroi was still confused about how this stranger knew his name. Then another new Pokemon appeared and it was a Lucario. Leroi was so stressed out, that he broke out into tears. "I'm sorry, I was scared and I didn't want it to happen again." The Chimchar said whilst crying.

Name: Rarutos

Species: Raltos

Previously caught?:No
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Huh?Hello..."A Very timid shiny ralts came out from the brushes.
"I See that you are shinies too like me..."Rarutos tripped and hitted with his head on ground
"Oww..."Rarutos rubbed his head.

Leroi starts to calm down slightly as he realizes that if he was a threat he would be attacking by now, Leroi was still confused about how this stranger knew his name. Then another new Pokemon appeared and it was a Lucario. Leroi was so stressed out, that he broke out into tears. "I'm sorry, I was scared and I didn't want it to happen again." The Chimchar said whilst crying.

Leo used Healing pulse, Which healed the chimchar pretty quickly due to leo's Mega Launcher trait.

As the Epic battle starts, deino uses dragon breath, however it wasn't very effective. as deino is running out of ideasthe darmanitan uses focus punch on Wyvern. when he starts to protect his friends, he turns white, starts growing bigger and then, tada, Wyvern has evolved. Everyone watches in awe as Wyvern send a meteor up into the cave and then it splits up. when the darmanitan gets hit it faints instantly
(OOC: how did instant evolve, and then summon a meteor?)

Leo walked over to the fallen ralts, and helped them up. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah!Iam still alive so Iam good!"Rarutos shouted with a very timid voice.
"Iam always ok I cant never get hurt!Iam always ok!"Rarutos was really scared of the dragon.

"Um...Yeah I'm fine," Leroi said nervously still unsure about all these new Pokemon and whether to trust them or not.

Leroi's suspicion started to grow again, after the Zweilous' response. "It's possible he's just getting my trust so he'll attack me when I least expect it," Leroi thought in his mind.

"Well we just got attacked by a vicious ghost which seemed to be invincible!" Leroi yelled down from the tree branch with a bit of attitude in his tone. "How do you think we're feeling?!" Leroi said as his hostility started to grow slightly.

"We can't pretend like nothing just happened," Leroi said assertively. "We should look for some shelter, where we can hide from all the threats around here. We can't stay here since were sitting ducks waiting for trainers to see us and wait around for that lunatic Mismagius to come back angry than before, as well the fact this is Dragonite's cave so we can't stay here. We need to move" Leroi said passionately.

"Oh and you just happen to know about an abandoned house a mile from here, with food!" Leroi assertively said to Zweilous as if he was interrogating him. "I reckon it's a trap," Leroi said to the rest of the group.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
SirDerpsalot123: Third person, PAST tense please. You've been warned about RP forum misconduct before. Your next warning will result in further action. Read the rules. Also, do not double-post. You have an edit button. Use it.

The rest of you - please, more than one line per post. One paragraph at least - and same goes for the rest of you re: tenses.

"The Reason i know about this is because i've been here before"Wyvern says. As Wyvern Goes into the house in ruins, he sees lots of food and an injured shinx. Wyvern runs back to the cave with the injured shinx on his back. "Help this shinx" Wyvern says. "I'm gunna go back for food'

"Yeah exactly, I'm not going elsewhere. If anyone wants to come with me go ahead, but I'm not trusting anyone who came after the Mismagius," Leroi declared to the group.