• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

SUICIDE GAME

(Yay flames!)

I take the cellphone and make prank calls to random people until the police show up and a big chase ensues for seven hours until I throw myself in a pond filled with zombie Magikarp (the same one I fell in some pages ago) screaming : "You'll never take me alive!!!"

I drop a coffe mug saying "I

[size=8pt]I feed it to Cody because it is the toe of the n00b that he was eating earlier.
He then contracts the poisonous virus that comes with eating n00bs and infects everyone. We all die D:

I drop Bolt C:
-wants to see that movie-[/size]

I die of infection because you had rabies.

[quote author=Chibi link=topic=4313.msg82113#msg82113 date=1228176432]
"You'll never take me alive!!!"
[/quote]

To Psycho Monkey: I had rabies!?! :o
To Chibi: I'm alive quote ;)

I get to go see it and Belle kills me so that he/she/it could steal my ticket and see it him-/her-/itself :p

I drop a juggler.

He juggles cannon balls at a circus, what I wasn't expecting at this pleasent show was that the juggler finished by throwing all three of them into a cannon that fires. It however hits me in the audience.

I drop a cannonball

mario running to me trying to safe me but we fell in a icecream and sombode eats us

i drop a frozen mario

I get jump-punched (or whatever the b-up move is called) by frozen mario that instantly freezes me and I fall down the ice-mountain

I drop an iceberg

I sidestep side Iceburg, but fall down the steps....of the Empire State building

I drop (throw up) some n00b I ate earlier.

The n00b lands beside George W. Bush and annoys him further into insanity than he already is. He is taken to a mental hospital where he starts blabbing about some sort of "King of Chainsaws". The guy in his cell gets freed and joins pokecharms, where he sees my profile. Somehow he tracks me down and kills me with a rubber duck.

I drop George W. Bush.

The granade blows up the pyramids in Egypt. The debris flies all the way to where I am right now, piercing me.

I drop some pyramid debris.

I stare at it... for days... and die of thirst.

I drop a water bottle that I was carrying (lol, stupid me)

I grab the bottle and throw it in some random direction. It hits Barack Obama in the face so hard that he faints. His bodyguards believe he is dead and kill me. (lol I've got something going on with US presidents :p)

I drop a black backpack.

The backpack lands next to me and suddenly a rabid marten flies out and chews my head in a frenzy, cartoon-style. (Gotta love those martens.)

I drop a sharpie.

They start to play, but I kill them. Then nothing happens... so I jump of mount Cornet.

I drop the song "Teenagers" by My Chemical Romance (epic song)

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
I eat the fries and get food poisoning. I get better, but the psychological trama makes me nauseous every time I eat. I die of starvation.

I drop a Best Buy gift card

I have :)'s stuck all over me, my pores get blocked, my skin can't breathe anymore, and I die in gruesome manner

I drop an advent calender (wishes there was a pokecharms one in the store)

F stands for fool, which is only one of the adjectives usable to describe a n00b. The n00b annoys me to death.

I drop Lordi. (just to see what happens)

Psycho Monkey

I punch Lordi in the face because he made fun of my Hawaiian shirt. A fat black woman who knows Lordi cries out "Oh Lordi!" and scratches me to death with her 6inch finger nails. (I'm not being racist I swear :-\)

I drop my Hawaiian shirt (be gentle with it)

Psycho Monkey

Yes! Finally at long last I have a Death Note! Bwahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!! >:D

I begin writing names like made crazy to the point that I loose what little sanity I have. Starting with anyone who is a threat: L Lawliet, Mihael Keehl, and Nate River. DELETE! All my enemies, DELETE! All the corrupt politicans and celebraties, DELETE! Any criminals that I know off the top of my head, DELETE! What's that little girl? You want my autograph? Well sure, here ya go. Wait, was that a page from the Death Note? Aw fu- *heart attack*

I drop a pen

*lols to death from last post*

The pen is dropping so fast that when I look up, it stabs me deep in the chest. I die a very slow, extremely bloody and painful death.

I drop a pint of blood. (And I just thought of the best way to die from this too...)

Psycho Monkey

"Sup Jason. Do you hear something? It sounds like an earthquake. *sees fangirls* Oh no." I'm trampled by fangirls but somehow live despite having every bone in my body crushed. Then the Shinigami that formally owned my Death Note comes down.

Shinigami: Damn looks like you're almost dead. Let me fix that.

Psycho Monkey: Not again... *heat attack*

I drop my heart to avoid any more heart attacks