• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Superpower High School Roleplay: Karma High

Nera Carmella Vasquez
(In the morning with no caffeine)
76356CBE-D7A6-4394-BFAE-54C1466ED99D.png

This seems to be a popular trend, let me try my hand at it.

Riley Deimi (Pixie Stick)
Nera Vasquez (Makes everyone else literally open-minded)
Tsugikuni Ginhoshi (Discount Takahashi)

@RhythmThief
Orion Cross (Portal 2; The Cake's still good, guys!)

@DevVoid
Carter Whitaker (I'm confident I don't know what's going on!)
Vincent Alckemye (Took 'Let It Grow' a bit too far)

@D34N.U5R
Dean Emery (It was me, Barry!)
Braedyn Gooley (More like 'Braedyn Goofy')
Dai Smith (Wait, who even IS this???)
Ryo Hoshi (I vaguely remember this being a villain...?)

@Abra Kadabra Alakazam!
Edric Fletcher (How many times did I see him go by?)
Maria Corazon (Thinks Zoo's are prisons)

@| Korutesu |
Jasper “Golden-Wolf” Mueller (Gamer Toy Freddy is his idol)
Axel Montgomery (Montgomery? I think I lived there once)

@Cmeriwether
Asuna Ryugetsu (And God said, "Let there be Japanese stereotypes!")
Omar Shieldson (Looks like he'd say "Sorry, you're not on the list.")
Fuyuko Redtail (Half a Sister Complex)
Melanie Redtail (The other half, because one cannot be without the other)
Keith Reginald "Reggie" Ironfist (Percy Weasley)
Samira Abdul (On his arm)

@Blotch'd
Pamela Oswald (No, no, I haven't had any sugar. Why?)
Isolde Barley (Bernadetta)

@=Nightshade=
Ffion “Fifi” Drake (Somethings....fishy....)
Jaime Allen (Cat Demon? Sounds like a skill issue to me-ow.)

@Gold The Dragonite
Gwen Kendra ("Bubbles! She is the joy and the laughter!" Or at least when other people are around.)
Joshua Reed (Bye Bye, Butterfly)

@Red Gallade
Frederick “Fred/Freddie” Valentine ("So you da punk who been messin' with me boys?")

@Godjacob
Kimiko “Kim” Takahashi ("Tell me to loosen up ONE MORE TIME and we'll see how loose your NECK can get!")

@Crystal1302
Lan Conferre
Persephone (Feel the Love, baby!)
Lucas Conferre

@MarcelGalliard790
Samael Nikolai Petrikov (Half a Isekai)
Marcel Lucius Cromwell (Speeding towards a relationship faster than Braeden could run before he was nerfed)

@Void_Nugget
Jacqueline “Jack” Lockheed (The OG Furry)
Grayson Kreel (Sticks his pinkie out whenever he drinks from a water bottle)

@Banan-chan
Petra Williams (PHEW, it's hot in here!)

Quick update everyone- we're going to start moving on to the next scheduled activity, which is no longer Applied Superhero Engineering, but instead another lesson aptly named Power Control.

I'm sure you can already guess what this one's about- emphasizing not only the technical aspects of power usage but also the responsibility and mindfulness that come with having superpowers. It encourages students to work together and support one another in their journey toward mastering their abilities.

So with that said, please do begin getting your characters over to a place called the Auditorium, which looks like what you'd expect, except instead of bleacher seats we have dozens of round tables and chairs scattered around the space. The stage is also much more grandiose and crowned by two large red curtains, resembling that of an actual theatre.

This class will actually have specific seat assignments, which you can find below:

Table 1:
Joshua Reed
Orion Cross
Petra Williams
Isolde Barley

Table 2:
Ffion “Fifi” Drake
Pamela Oswald
Nera Vasquez
Kimiko “Kim” Takahashi

Table 3:
Dean Emery
Fuyuko Redtail
Melanie Redtail
Gwen Kendra

Table 4:
Samael Nikolai Petrikov
Tsugikuni Ginhoshi
Maria Corazon
Edric Fletcher

Table 5:
Riley Deimi
Marcel Lucius Cromwell
Jacqueline “Jack” Lockheed
Jaime Allen

Table 6:
Grayson Kreel
Asuna Ryugetsu
Carter Whitaker
Vincent Alckemye

Table 7:
Omar Shieldson
Braedyn Gooley
Jasper “Golden-Wolf” Mueller

Upon entry, characters will magically have a sheet of paper glide down from the ceiling and into their hands, with their seat numbers on. More on that magic later.

He'd remembered the incident so vividly- the entourage was on their way to Language of Powers. As they passed the Auditorium entrance, some bored-looking upperclassmen were hanging by their lockers, ogling the Asian-American. One of them even went so far as to wolf whistle. A fatal mistake.

Don't worry if you can't remember this happening, I literally just made it up lol. I figured it would increase immersion if we referenced micro-interactions like these that occur between scenes

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
As am I. It got pretty rough for me for a while. All I can just wait to see if anyone, especially my mods, are still around and wanting to try and reawaken this roleplay.
I'd be down for it. I would've loved to post before things came to a halt, but that would have meant leaving Vince behind and I just couldn't do that to best (pot-shaped) boy.

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
Hey everyone... sorry for letting the roleplay die. How is everyone doing?

Part of me feels like I'm walking into a ghost town where nobody is really interested anymore anyways.
I would be up to revive this. I would love to continue the development of Marcel and Samael. Maybe if @Cmeriwether is still interested, the couple dynamic for Marcel and Fuyuko.

Well, seems like we have a few people!

From here on out, if I ever disappear for an extended period, just note I'm probably getting my ass kicked by life :)

Regardless, what's the current sitty-ation
Dean had a memory trauma bomb
Braedyn is extremely concerned
Orion and Kim are worried
That's all I can think of without wondering... "am I fucking something up?" If you're wondering why, despite my young age, I dropped an F-bomb, the best reason I can give is I'm Australian, and even then that's not the best reason. XD

So, shall we simply continue where we left off? Or would a complete reboot be preferable?

As bothersome as it may sound, I think a complete reboot is more beneficial in the long run, since we've now ironed out multiple details that now mean we can essentially hit the ground running from the start this time.

Plus, we can replace any rpers who are taking a break from charms with fresh faces

So, shall we simply continue where we left off? Or would a complete reboot be preferable?

As bothersome as it may sound, I think a complete reboot is more beneficial in the long run, since we've now ironed out multiple details that now mean we can essentially hit the ground running from the start this time.

Plus, we can replace any rpers who are taking a break from charms with fresh faces
A reboot sounds fresh. Pamela is figured out from the start and Isolde will be there on time.