• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Tales of Ender Eye (Fairy Tail RP)

"Nice to meet you, Marcus!" Ara said, "And I can't wait to meet your sister as well!"

Orion then came to inform Ara about the modelling gig. "Alright, fine!" Ara exclaimed at Orion. She then looked at everyone, and said, "I'll see all of you later!" And without noticing, Ara had already stripped off all of her clothes.

She then looked at Orion, and said, "Well, let's get going." Ara then made a path of ice. She grabbed Orion by the arm, and she started sliding on the ice which lead to Sorcerer Weekly HQ.

-----------------------------------------------

Ara finally arrived at the HQ with Orion. She then said, "Let's go inside, and get our photo-shoots over with."

Ara then opened the doors of the HQ, only to be greeted by Hannah. "Hey, there guys!" Hannah exclaimed, "We want you guys to wear this." Hannah then revealed a silver blouse and skirt, with a matching silver tuxedo. "Today's shoot is going to have a ballroom dance setting, and we need you two to where these."

Hannah handed Ara the blouse and skirt, and Orion the tux. "Let's get this show on the road!" Hannah exclaimed, leaving towards the studio.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Orion and Ara had reached the headquarters of Sorcerer Weekly. Theme for today was ballroom, which was really interesting as the guild was also having some sort of party as well. Orion changed intro the silver tuxedo consisting of a silver blazer, tie, and slacks and a white button up. The make-up artists fixed up his hair and face to make him look more "attractive" for the magazine and so did Ara. Orion walked out to the set that had a scene with classic curtains and flooring.

Once again, what's his face was there. "Oh...." he said. "You're still here." He continued to give Orion a look of disgust. Orion simply rolled his eyes and ultimately ignored the guy. What's his face called out onto set. "Alright! Photo shoot starting in five!"
--------------------------
Sabrina sat at a table by herself. mainly due to her still being the only sane one, having not drink any alcohol yet. She did not want to partake in some drunk grown-ups. Sabrina ate the snacks really while watching the over ages drink to their hearts contents.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Savannah ordered a drink and took a sip. Despite her love of parties, Savannah was not much of a drinker. This showed quickly as Savannah's cheeks began to show a very subtle shade of red after a single sip. Savannah turned and saw Sabrina at a table alone and moved closer to her.

"You know, anyone ever tell you how adorable you are?" Savannah asked Sabrina with a big dumb grin.

After drinking about three more of the same drinks the bartender refused to give Brendan anymore as it was the strongest drink. "Nonsense! I can defeat any alcohol *hic* that stands in my way!" Brendan yelled at the bartender, his face also began to show a shade of red. "Now you fool! Bring out some more booze!" Brendan yelled, barely managing to stand up on the barstool.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Angela, being the bartender for the day, had their perks and disadvantages. Angela loved brewing up stuff, so it was great to make a drink for people here and there. But there were some people who were a bit.......extra. During the party, it was a drink here, a drink there, everywhere to say the least. Ender Eye was wild, but this is a bit too much. She did smile sometimes though, but half of those were forced. Bartending is entertaining at times. Angela just stood behind the counter, entertaining herself as the party slowly went haywire.
----------------------
Sabrina by herself was arrived with the Sand-Make Mage Savannah. A bit shaken (shook) from Savannah's question, Sabrina answered with a simple, "Sure." Although in her mind, things were quite different. 'God, please don't throw up on me. All these drunks.' Sabrina thought. She wasn't one for drinking, well, she couldn't either way. Actually, not even half these people are allowed to drink due to being underage. Abiding the law though, Sabrina kept her distance, although clung on by Savannah.

Viper glanced as others began to drink themselves into drunken stupidity. Zara had often recounted the times Viper was like that when he picked up drinking.

I can defiantly handle more than these guys, being older and "experienced" as Zara would say helped. Still I don't intend to leave this bar sober...

Viper saw a drunk Savannah pester Sabrina and went over to the girl. Viper had a soft spot for the girl due to their time as guildmates with the Brothers Grim guild. Viper would aim to grab Savannah by the ear to pull her away from Sabrina.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"OW!"

Savannah felt something grab her ear and pull her away from Sabrina. Savannah glanced and saw it was Viper. Savannah gave a drunken pout to Viper.

"H-hey, we were having quality time." Savannah whined.

Brendan turned around on the barstool, still standing. "Hey Savannah! Stop bothering that *hic* little girl!!" Brendan shouted half way across the room, everyone turned to see he was drunk out of his mind already and they laughed. "What's so f*cking funny?!" Brendan asked as he stumbled on the stool. "Can someone bring me some more booze?!?!" Brendan yelled.
At this point Brendan had no control over his actions.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
"Thanks for that," Sabrina thanked the Poison Dragon Slayer. Viper was one of the few who weren't drunk. At least one of her friends is sane. Sabrina perked her ears to see another one has gone insane, which was Brendan. He probably got this from his mother's side, but that's just an assumption. Sabrina briefly went up to Angela at the bar for a drink of her own. "Hey, can I have a milkshake?" Sabrina asked the older female. "Sure, I'll make it special." Angela replied with a wink. Angela mixed a blueberry milkshake with extras on top. "Thanks." Sabrina said and walked back to her table, which was far faaarrr away from the Ender Eye members, or as she call them: The Drunk Crew. Angela on the other hand is within the radius of everyone, leaving her vulnerable to any 'accidents' that may happen. With another sigh, she brewed another beer for Brendan as he had requested it.

For the sake of keeping it easy on Angela, Marcus kept his drinks light and waited a while before requesting another one. He was only on his third. "Yo, Cat', you want a drink?" Marcus asked, looking to his sister. His sister groaned as an initial reply and rolled her eyes. "Guess not."
"No, I don't want a drink. I'm going to avoid getting drunk right now. Someone needs to keep you in check." Catherine replied as she leaned against the request board.

"No problem." Viper said to Sabrina as the girl wisely left the area. Viper turned to Savannah.

"You are coming with me. I don't aim to get drunk until much later. So I'll keep an eye on you till then." Viper said as he would aim to lead the girl back to his seat by pulling against her ear.

"Hahaha, thank you very much!" Brendan exclaimed as he plopped down on his seat and took the drink from Angela. "You know, *hic* you really remind me of Mira. Man, she was an evil b**ch when she got mad." Brendan said to Angela as he sipped his drink. Brendan then looked over to Viper and Savannah, "Oi! That's no way to handle a lady!" Brendan yelled at Viper as he splashed his drink around at Viper, he was actually trying to point at him.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Y-yeah. You're just a jerk! Oh no I'm sorry that was mean."

Savannah continued to whine as Viper lead her to a seat next to him. Savannah finished took another couple sips of her first drink, her cheeks were already blood red as she turned to Angela with a big stupid grin.

"H-hey! I'm gonna need a refill soon!" Savannah called out, wobbling in her seat a bit as she shook her glass.

Viper turned to Brendan with an eyebrow raised.

"And that's no way to handle your liquor. Are you even old enough to drink?" Viper asked, part of him knew that a discussion with a drunk was a futile gesture. Still Viper felt the need to ask anyway as he took another sip; not close to getting drunk like his friends.

"Well, from what I've gathered, this Guild blows up public property on a daily basis." Marcus stated as he stood up. He was still plenty sober. The male Drake sibling had a high alcohol intake tolerance. "I reckon underage drinking pales in comparison to massive destruction." He reasoned. He then walked over and put a hand on Savannah's shoulder. "You, however, should not be anywhere near a second drink. You're far too tipsy as it is."

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
"Got it." Angela called out. She had a moment of free time as everyone was conversing, thus making extras before hand just in case. "These guys are hard drinkers, that's for sure." Angela told herself. She had drank alcohol before, but it was very minimal. As a bartender, you ha dto be a hard drinker as well, just in case you accidentally brewed anything way too strong. Technically, which was illegal as she wasn't of age, but she wasn't caught yet so why not? Anyways, the party was getting calmer, but Angela couldn't really tell. Something could pop at any moment. It could become a roughhouse all of a sudden, but she can't tell for sure.

"Phft, of course I'm old enough to drink!" Brendan exclaimed, "Wait, how old do you have to drink?" Brendan quickly asked before taking another sip and slamming his mug onto the bar, causing it and a bit of the countertop to break. "Massive destruction is fun though!" Brendan yelled almost in an upset voice, not even noticing what he had just done.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Savannah stuck her tongue out at Marcus as she wagged her finger at him.

"L-listen buddy y-you don't get to decide how much I can or can't drink. L-last I checked you...you...you're not me! I-I decide what I drink. A-are you saying I'm s-some light weight? That I-I can't handle it? Well I-I am Savannah, and I-I make my own rules." Savannah rambled as she took another sip to finish her first drink.

Marcus smirked. Obviously, this girl was incredibly lightweight and drunk. He had an idea. "Actually, I am you. I'm your conscious." He explained. "Y'see, you have to stop drinking, because your conscious said so, and I'm your conscious. So, buddy, I do get to decide. Listen to your conscious, mkay? I know what's best. And yes, you are a lightweight."

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"M...my conscious?" Savannah said, as in her tipsy state of mind she actually considered Marcus to be her conscious. She let out a giggle.

"A-anyone ever tell you that you look like one of the n-new guys? M-martin? N-no that's...that's not right. Melvin? Nah, hold it I can figure this out..." Savannah said listing off every M name should could think of except for Marcus as she rambled on.

Ara got out of the dressing room, and was in her little silver out-fit, which matched with Orion's.

As soon as Ara entered the studio, they immediately began production.

-----------------------------------------

Ara and Orion had spent hours taking solo and duo shoots, but they were finally done. Ara looked exhausted. She then said to Orion, "Alright, let's go before the party ends."

Ara didn't change out of her attire, and headed outside waiting for Orion.

"Marcus." Marcus corrected, laughing way too hard. Even Catherine couldn't help but chuckle from her position next to the board. "Anyways, I have heard that." Marcus stated. "Seriously, stop with the drinking though. That is a direct order from your conscious." Marcus ordered, smirking the entire time. He began to think Savannah was actually buying it.

Viper gave a chuckle before he placed a jar on the bar table. As well as 100 jewels on his person. He turned to Marcus and the others.

"Among active drinkers, last one standing gets the contents of this jar. If you want it to be worth more, just chip in." Viper explained before he took another sip.

Have to make this fun for me after all...

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
"Coming!" Orion called back to Ara. Apparently the clothes models wear could be taken by the models themselves, so he just took the silver suit with him as well, after getting his old attire in a bag of course. "Alright! Let's crash that party!" Orion said, excited for the long time Ender Eye party.

It took a few minutes to get there by taxi, but as Orion and Ara arrived, the party was still going. Literally, he can hear them a few meters away from the guild hall. Orion opened the door allowing both Ara and him to enter. "Hope you guys don't made us crashing!" Orion called out to the less drunk members of Ender Eye.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Savannah turned to her conscious with a frown.

"S-sorry Mr. Conscious but I-I decide if I drink, not some stupid voice in my head." Savannah said as she disregarded her own concious before she heard Viper's offer. With a grin she grabbed 50 jewels and put them in the large jar.

"D-deal snake boy!" Savannah said with a tipsy grin before she heard Orion's voice. With sluggish movement the tipsy girl turned and saw Orion and Ara arrive.

"H-hi guys, glade you...glad you could make it!" Savannah said with a big dumb grin.

Amber and Liam entered the bar, planning to celebrate their acceptance into Ender Eye. They had both gotten their Guild marks from Angela earlier; Liam's was electric blue and on his lower torso, while Amber's was orange and just above her wrist. Amber wasn't discouraged by all the drunks in the bar, but Liam gave a wary glance. "Aw, come on," Amber said, nudging her brother. She sat down on a stool. "I'll take a bottle of whatever's left," Amber ordered. Liam just nodded, indicating that he'd have what she was having.

Brendan went to pick up his mug to only find a hole in the countertop and his mug busted into pieces, "Who the hell did this?!" Brendan yelled out, completely ignorant that he was the one who actually did it. Brendan then turned to Viper, "What is this a *hic* a game?" Brendan asked as he picked up the jar examined it and the slammed it back onto the table, cracking the jar but not breaking it.

Brendan then notice Ara and Orion enter, "Oh, it's those model f**ckers who left earlier!" Brendan yelled, "Now get over here so you can receive your punishment!" Brendan exclaimed. His face glowed a bright red, proof of his heavy drinking as he pulled out a giant blade.

Viper grinned as the tipsy Savannah agreed to the game.

If no one else enters this will be the easiest fifty jewels ever...

Viper then saw Brendan pick up his jar of jewels and slam it down, causing it to crack. Viper gave a glare.

"That is the reward for the game me and Savannah are having. Whoever outlasts the other tonight is the winner and gets the contents of the jar. Want to join, chip in." Viper said before he took another sip, taking the time to move the jar closer to him to protect it from Brendan.

Ara exclaimed, "Yeah! Let's make this a night none of us will ever forget!"

Ara then ran up to the bartender, and exclaimed, "Give me your strongest stuff!" The bartender gave Ara the beverage, and she chugged it in a matter of seconds, and....and she was still sober! "That's the hardest you have! What a joke!" Ara grabbed some more, and started chugging some more, none of it doing anything to her.

She then turned towards Viper, and said, "You're on! 2000 jewels!" Ara then started chugging her drink some more.

Marcus added a thousand Jewel to the jar. "I'll take some of that action." He said. He received another drink and slowly drank from it. After all, Viper never said who drank the most, just the last drinker standing. He turned when he heard Ara and Orion enter. "Welcome back!" He cheered, raising his mug as a greeting. "Good luck crashing this party." Marcus cheered once more. "Brendan, my boy, you broke the mug."

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Savannah took a sip from her second drink and cheered Ara as she chugged some more. Savannah cheered in support.

"Go Ara!" Savannah said with a big dumb grin, her entire face red by this point.

"There's a free fifty Jewel for the winner." Marcus whispered to Viper, chuckling. Savannah was already drunk, and she'd probably be out of it before either Viper or Marcus were even the slightest bit tipsy. Catherine glanced towards the arrival of Ara, but then put her gaze back to the rest of the drinkers.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Orion, still in his silver suit, slid by a seat behind the bar counter despite not being a bartender. "Don't mind me," Orion told Angela. "Just want to get away from the action." Orion pointed to the direction where the group was having a chugging competition. "Good luck with that, there's gonna be a whole lot of action here buddy." Angela responded as she is still working on making alcohol for the mages. As for Sabrina, well, the young girl got bored by herself. Thus walking over to where the group of sober people were around, but also trying to stay as far away from the drunks. "I swear if someone throws up," Sabrina chirped up to the sober group. "I'm outtie."

Viper gave a nod to Marcus before he took another sip of his drink.

"In truth, I was hoping none of you would accept except for her." Viper said with a chuckle.

Ara had chugged four glasses of alcohol, and she was still standing!

She looked at Savannah, a little tipsy, and said, "Yeah...gi-girl! Let's par-ty all f***ing night!"

Ara then stripped off all of her clothes, got on a stage, and started dancing! "I'll show you how much I can party!" Ara exclaimed as she started flipping her hair around.

Brendan threw the blade which stuck into the door, "Huh, where'd they go?" Brendan asked as he squinted to see Ara and Orion had 'vanished' Brendan then sat back down and turned his attention to Viper. "It sounds like a scam to me!" Brendan yelled as he threw in 100 jewel.
The drunk teen then turned to Marcus, "How did I break my mug?" Brendan asked, in a confused voice. His attention was then caught by Ara
"Hey! This isn't a strip club! Get off the stage you *hic* f*kin' streaker!" Brendan yelled at Ara

Marcus shrugged. "Well, you ran the risk my man. At least you got less riding on this than Ara or me." Marcus replied. "But judging by the way Ara's acting right now, I think I'm the only one you gotta look out for." He chuckled. Then Brendan threw in a hundred Jewel and asked how he broke his mug. "You slammed it against the counter, my man." Marcus informed, chuckling. He couldn't help but burst out laughing when he saw his sister's reaction to Ara. Catherine had a nose bleed, and Marcus was cracking up.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"YEAH ARA THAT'S HOW YOU DO IT GIRL!"

Savannah cheered loudly for her friend...and then face planted on the bar counter. She had passed her limit and entered a drunken coma. Savannah began to snore lightly with a big dumb sleepy grin on her face.

As Ara was dancing, she noticed that Catherine was staring at her, and her drunk mind came up with an idea.

"Hey!" Ara exclaimed, "You...what was your name again? Uh....CAT! Yeah, Cat...come up here and dance with me!"

Ara was still dancing, and she was catching the attention of many other members in the guild.