• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Dark Tournament

Should the NPC have shown Nightmares

• yes- more depth and environment

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • no-takes away from the pcs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Railroading is a gaming term were the St bluntly and forcefully yanks players along by the nose in order to fit their plot. Anything the players try to do not toward the plot is shut down hard or outright denied. It pisses players off royally

Wow, that Alex death thing felt pretty Game of Thrones. Random, violent death. Well, he wasn't someone's character, but, if we get more deaths like that, the series could really plunge far into dark territory. If this tone stays like this, I will definitely help with battles, playing as any important npcs in battles against trainers.

Please make this Mysterious Man a huge character. I really want to see him mess with the characters, and kill a lot of people, for the fun of it. In fact, I am very tempted to rejoin the series, for the sole purpose of Efret trying to do his trickster spy work to find this Mysterious Man.

Yo. You know what be messed up? Trainers fighting their own Pokemon infected with the virus. Of course, It's just a thought, but it be a heartbreaking one at that.

shhh don't try to predict to much now >:D but seriously the viruses does not work on pokemon who have a signature connected to a ball.

As for you Tepig well hes certainly not a small part

Well, if you guys just checked the thread, efret is back, and ready to go into a mind battle with Mr. Mysterious. Mysterious Man was just such an interesting character that I wanted to instantly get back in the forums after reading about him. Now, I hope that he will prove a nice mental challenge for Efret, and show that Batman-detective side of the Joker.

I would prefer everyone not be immediately around each other. As for Alex he was pretty high up and above any tree cover. He could probably been seen from quite a ways.

Also damn Pen that was fucking cold and awesome I love Cass

This is how I imagine the setup is right now.
Sorry about the poor quality, all I have is MS paint.

Attachments

• qwerefdfg4456543234234234234234234234234234.PNG
    qwerefdfg4456543234234234234234234234234234.PNG
    85.5 KB · Views: 45