• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Dark Tournament

Should the NPC have shown Nightmares

• yes- more depth and environment

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • no-takes away from the pcs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mathew
durarara_anime_man_heiwajima_shizuo_goggles_gloves_jacket_shirt_cigarette_smoke_blond_95235_1024x1024.jpg

should I create a card for Mathew hmm

damn Mathew shook Cassie up good huh.

Wow that worked out into a beautiful RP meeting with both characters shaken and scared.>:D

Last edited:
So one thing I do need to know about both Cass and Floyd are they not going to sleep period and not go back to there rooms. Or are they going to go back to their rooms and not sleep.

They'll come hide out in Salem's room mark my words. His aloofness and relaxed nature will calm them down even if he doesn't say anything.

On a different note, could we hear who Ryu and Thomas are in a few sentences? Or is that something we will find out later?

Well, Thomas is a Team Rocket admin who tried to kill Cassie, Gerald, and several others before getting fired shortly after his embarrassing failure in my rp Grave of the Forgotten. He now works as a grocery clerk and lives in Cassie's house paying monthly rent.

Ryu, in the meanwhile, was Cassie's Lucario and the Pokemon she ever caught, as well as being the Pokemon she was closest to, aside from her Ninetales, whom she traveled with for her entire career as a trainer. Unfortunately when Cassie was captured by Team Rocket, they forced her to release him along with the rest of her ace team (except her Ninetales because they'd been separated before her capture) because she didn't have any valuable information and they felt that she led them on and wasted their time. Bottomline, she never saw Ryu again.

Lady was a new addition after she was released and tried for selling fake gym badges, which was also a set up by Team Rocket to ruin her career.

Poor Cassie. So Thomas was the lecher she had the call with earlier. And wouldn't it be a major plot twist if Ryu is now participating int he tournament under the name Orion >:D

So we have evil shades Mathew and shady shades Akira now? That's his name right AesgirFenrir? I recommend getting in contact with Astralkitsune in a private chat sometime and see if you can maybe work out the details of your assignment if you haven't already. Other than that I like the no nonsense, on point military approach you seem to apply to Akira.

He's a roommate of mine so he doesn't have to pm. Although his character is only looking for small team rocket activity. You could say his superiors were wofely unprepared when it came to the Intel on the place.

Ok I don't like rail roading characters ever, but for the sake of the plot is everyone in agreeance to let things proceed as I post for just this next post. Although feel free to fight as hard as you want Icly.