• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Dark Tournament

Should the NPC have shown Nightmares

• yes- more depth and environment

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • no-takes away from the pcs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, he could just not be Delilah's type, in which case she'll probably end up assaulting him in some way. Or~ he could be exactly her type, in which case I expect he'll be assault by a protective Beedrill :D

Of course, how could I have been so wrong? The answer is clear now!
I've already started, I'm trying to make this one a bit longer than usual.
Don't mind her Nova. Girls are just impatient little things by nature, they can't help it. You take you time and post at your leisure. There is no rushing greatness. 8)

-----------------------

On a different topic: I could so imagine Mathew standing there in the dark with his theme song playing in the background. Is it fitting or what?

He's a little stalker'ish but saved it nicely with poetic words. I'll allow it for now.
*Nods sagely*

I just keep laughing at this mental imagine in my head of Floyd walking up on Mathew and Cassie. Uhh.. Please leave her alone Mr. creepy glasses dude. Starmie Go." *throws out pokeball. Starmie's core flashes red and then it immediately roles back toward the pool. All this done in chibi style

That's what I like so much about Floyd. He's timid, insecure, goofy, with a sort of cowardly bravery. Smart and compassionate and the moment you look down on him remind you that he was very nearly champion.

At least that's my perception of Floyd, and what I looked for when deciding on a song for him.

You know, while all of this is going down I'm just imagining Mina somewhere curled up around her bear, on a bed that just spreads out around her in all directions because she takes up so little space, softly murmuring to herself in her sleep about how she's going to win everything, and with Gardevoir quietly and protectively beside her watching over her and keeping any potential nightmares at bay. And inside I'm just going all mushie and "Daww"

You know, while all of this is going down I'm just imagining Mina somewhere curled up around her bear, on a bed that just spreads out around her in all directions because she takes up so little space, softly murmuring to herself in her sleep about how she's going to win everything, and with Gardevoir quietly and protectively beside her watching over her and keeping any potential nightmares at bay. And inside I'm just going all mushie and "Daww"

Oh god... that is too cute for my brain to handle!

My post is almost done, just gimme another ten to thirty minutes XD

Well played! That's super cute. I counter with this:

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    608.3 KB · Views: 55
The problem with taking care of many details is that you sometimes forget a couple. But these small things you can just edit in afterwards really.

'I-It's the Liepard girl!'

Hehe, ahh man poor Floyd. He keeps crossing paths with dark haired, bright eyed champions with intimidating glares.

Woof, you all post a lot while I sleep XD
Looks good to me. Do you want to try to do a quick catch up or do you want to have arrived earlier in the day and been in your room.

Also are you pulling Gerald straight for the Grave thread like Cassie or not
I'mma say Gerald arrived earlier, but was so enthralled by the room, he never left it.

And yes, he comes from Graves, whuch leads into...
Also, Burble, how are we going to go about Cassie and Gerald's interactions? Would they be closely acquainted/friends? Because I think they'd be quite familiar with each other.
Yep, Friends I'd say. Gerald will be a little surprised to see her though, and reconsiders being a hermit in his room for the whole day.

Well, it's up! No violence here yet! I'm so relieved to see Cassie coming back into herself from all the crap she's been through, phew...

Also, I can work with that! This thread definitely moves a lot faster than Graves huh Burble? XD

Well, it's up! No violence here yet! I'm so relieved to see Cassie coming back into herself from all the crap she's been through, phew...

Also, I can work with that! This thread definitely moves a lot faster than Graves huh Burble? XD

Geez, you post fast @.@
Violence is being stored up for tomorrows big match(s).

The problem with taking care of many details is that you sometimes forget a couple. But these small things you can just edit in afterwards really.

Hehe, ahh man poor Floyd. He keeps crossing paths with dark haired, bright eyed champions with intimidating glares.

That's just how life is. Am I right? Or am I right? 8)

and third part posted

oh yea totally hell bent on it. Or maybe he is making a job offer *wink*

Things are heating up on the island, the plot boulder is starting to pick up speed.