• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Dark Tournament

Should the NPC have shown Nightmares

• yes- more depth and environment

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • no-takes away from the pcs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And then team rocket pops in to say hello. Then you murder them and everyone goes home ( or some people go together *looks at aidinia and Salem whilst shipping them in his head* #SalAid)

Did you just call us a Salad? :o

But ye..
Come what may, I'll enjoy the story either way.
Though I'm hungry for more player connection, I'll equally enjoy Aidinia playing with Salem's... :'|

Please refrain from calling me kid. It grinds on me. It's like people don't expect much from you and are therefore mocking you because of your age and not your capabilities.

Well said OmegaCarvineplays. I applaud you for your conviction and speaking your mind. That said, some of us here are old enough to be your parents. I don't think any offence was ever intended. No more kid calling.

Thanks. I just get laughed at a lot for being youngest in my school year, yet I'm top 10% academically. It's really tirering putting up with others.

(Forgive for my spelling mistakes)

Understandable, but you can't escape certain facts of live, and one of that is the difference in Age and thus worldview. I believe you when you say you're smart, but there is no substitute for experience so there will always be this divide. But let's not dwell on that. If we call you kid, or youngster or whippersnapper in good fun, you're entitled to call us old folk, fossils, placeholders, what have you.

But let's just unite in our love for Pokemon and story telling shall we?

I'm sorry you got picked on for being young. I understand. I got picked on for having a mustache and being a girl. I completely understand what its like to be ridiculed. as far as spelling mistakes use spell check. that will solve a lot of problems and always proof read your posts (advice I should follow a little more myself). That will help you catch typos and errors. Ny is correct I meant no offense he also correct in that I am old enough to be your mother.

Oh my gosh guys I can't believe I just said all that without rehearsing it. :o
I've never felt my age more than just now ;_;

Oh and on the topic of being bullied, I have no idea what you guys are talking about. I was always the most handsome, most athletic, and most witty guy in every class. I did have beef with teachers though... Come to think of it those are the worst bullies when they abuse authority.

*Ghasp!*

I just realized I'm a bully victim too!

Oh and on the topic of being bullied, I have no idea what you guys are talking about. I was always the most handsome, most athletic, and most witty guy in every class. I did have beef with teachers though... Come to think of it those are the worst bullies when they abuse authority.

*Ghasp!*

I just realized I'm a bully victim too!
Sarcasm is a lovely color on you. :p

I just realised I'm not even in the rp because my bio was too sparse. I kinda just hijacked everything. Mah bad.
That's ok. Feel free to comment on things here, particularly story related things. Tell us what you like and dislike as a reader. What you hope will happen and who you hope will run to who... or what.

Of course. Can't be wasting your parent's hard earned money on B's or risk disownment from the family. I'm gonna be a surgeon. Hopefully.
Nice, I will have to try to get sponsored because I sure as heck won't be able to afford the 7 year course. £61,000 is a bit out of my reach.*SARCASM* just a bit. *SARCASM*

Let the sarcasm run free.

#MegaSaleAid <.>

Omega, I'm fairly younger than you, by a year actually. I also kinda get laughed at for being the youngest in my class, but no matter. I know that I'm smart enough to tell who actually is my friend and who isn't. On the topic of major upcoming tests however, I have my 4th NAPLAN test coming up next year, I get all nervous just thinking about the maths section of it. I've never been good at maths. It's the one subject I struggle in.
I'm pretty sure that Australias education system is different to wherever you guys live though, perhaps you have absolutely no idea what I'm talking about?

I believe. Dubs are so awful.)

Dubs can be absolutely disgusting at times. Most of what I watch is subbed, and unlike some people
(COUGH- MY FRIENDS -COUGH) I don't need to pause every five seconds to read the subtitles. I can read them, and then still have time to watch the animation on the screen.

Of course. Can't be wasting your parent's hard earned money on B's or risk disownment from the family. I'm gonna be a surgeon. Hopefully.

Holy ****.
I got a D in maths and a C in Home Ec...
Does this mean I'll be sent to a foster home in some country with deadly wildlife?
;_;

Though, I can proudly say I got A+'s in Science, English, History and Drama. Anything I didn't mention was either an A or a B.

Last edited:
It's so hard to be sincere and honest when everyone's painting in sarcasm. :p

Hey Astral, would you mind if I move the group along from the clearing in my post? Cassie would still be paranoid of Mathew and try to get further away.

Yeah by the way forgot to mention that I put in the wrong birthday. It's 17th August 2003. I'm 12 not 13.
#MegaSaleAid <.>

Omega, I'm fairly younger than you, by a year actually. I also kinda get laughed at for being the youngest in my class, but no matter. I know that I'm smart enough to tell who actually is my friend and who isn't. On the topic of major upcoming tests however, I have my 4th NAPLAN test coming up next year, I get all nervous just thinking about the maths section of it. I've never been good at maths. It's the one subject I struggle in.
I'm pretty sure that Australias education system is different to wherever you guys live though, perhaps you have absolutely no idea what I'm talking about?

Dubs can be absolutely disgusting at times. Most of what I watch is subbed, and unlike some people
(COUGH- MY FRIENDS -COUGH) I don't need to pause every five seconds to read the subtitles. I can read them, and then still have time to watch the animation on the screen.

Holy ****.
I got a D in maths and a C in Home Ec...
Does this mean I'll be sent to a foster home in some country with deadly wildlife?
;_;

Though, I can proudly say I got A+'s in Science, English, History and Drama. Everything else was either a regular A or a B.

Pretty good you got that. A in everything except history, which I got a B+ in.

I bet you are numerically dyslexic aren't you Nova. As for your age I have been aware from the beginning you are 13, but you write beautifully and I love your post and input. As far as I am concerned I wish I could have written like that at 13. I was always more the science nerd.

I've been watching so much I don't need to read the subtitles anymore most of the time.

;_;
You live in Australia, where could they possibly send you?

yea I figured she wouldn't. I worded that wrong.
Also, would you be okay with two groups setting up camp in the same general area but not realizing they are? Because Salem, Aidinia, and Megan have a river nearby and that'd really be beneficial for Cassie, Gerald and Lin too. Plus, they hiked out quite far already and it'll help ease the regrouping later on.

I bet you are numerically dyslexic aren't you Nova. As for your age I have been aware from the beginning you are 13, but you write beautifully and I love your post and input. As far as I am concerned I wish I could have written like that at 13. I was always more the science nerd.
I agree with Astral wholeheartedly here. I have always been a huge sucker for stories. Everything I do or like is because of the stories behind them, and for a long time I've wanted to tell my own stories.
But being highly dyslectic with a severe case of ADD and a snuff of OCD, I could never get anywhere and gave up. It also wasn't helping that I just don't like my primary language for story telling, with languages having always been by one bane in school, I wasn't confident enough, or satisfied with my vocabulary enough to do it in English

In the last decade or so I've always avoided writing any sort of story and instead opting for just making lists of key points of reference for myself, so that I could remember general stories I came up with, but didn't have to bother with the construction of the sentences and get tangled up in frustration.

On top of everything else I'm also a perfectionist you see, I think it's a package deal of sorts. :p

Long story short, I'm discovering a new side to myself here, and thanks to all you people here for helping me cultivate it.

I don't think I'm numerically dyslexic, as far as I know, just really bad at maths.
Thanks for the praise, a lot of people in my class are the type of people to go outdoors to play footy after school, I'm an outcast when it comes to that. I spend most of my time in my room online, that's where I've gotten most of my experience from. I'd rather just curl up on my bed with a laptop and play Overwatch until four in the morning instead of going to after-school activities. I also hate it when people approach me in the yard, I get all self-conscious and nervous. Being the center of attention is nerve-wracking. When I'm introduced to other people (especially people of high authority) or being watched by someone (especially someone of high authority) I just want to jump out the god damn door and get out as fast as I can, it's scary.

I don't like to self-diagnose because It makes myself seem all obnoxious but I think I might have some kind of social anxiety. I've been shrugging it off as nerves until recently. It's just easier and more fun to talk to people in a place like this than in school.

You already know this but my favorite subject is Science, particularly Chemistry. I guess that's something we have in common. :up:

For Science.
You Monster.
(Portal 2 is 11/10)

I agree with Astral wholeheartedly here. I have always been a huge sucker for stories. Everything I do or like is because of the stories behind them, and for a long time I've wanted to tell my own stories.
But being highly dyslectic with a severe case of ADD and a snuff of OCD, I could never get anywhere and gave up. It also wasn't helping that I just don't like my primary language for story telling, with languages having always been by one bane in school, I wasn't confident enough, or satisfied with my vocabulary enough to do it in English

In the last decade or so I've always avoided writing any sort of story and instead opting for just making lists of key points of reference for myself, so that I could remember general stories I came up with, but didn't have to bother with the construction of the sentences and get tangled up in frustration.

On top of everything else I'm also a perfectionist you see, I think it's a package deal of sorts. :p

Long story short, I'm discovering a new side to myself here, and thanks to all you people here for helping me cultivate it.

Yer welcome mate, also, stop touchin my heart, it feels weird.
In a way I kinda look up to you, your writing is better than mine in a lot of ways, but I just use that as motivation to get even better at what I'm doing.