• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Dark Tournament

Should the NPC have shown Nightmares

• yes- more depth and environment

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • no-takes away from the pcs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Dark Tournament
by Pokecharms RP
Album

01 Aidinia Moon
02 Akira Hatimosho
03 Alex Weston
04 Amara Landos
05 Cassandra Michaels
06 Damian Salvator
07 Delilah Jones
08 Dr. Nevashi
09 Drake Valentine
10 Efret
11 Floyd Johnstone
12 Gerald Aster
13 Mathew
14 Mysterious Man
15 Salem Archon
16 Willamina Soren Danials the Third

Pokemon 01 Beedrill (Beedrill) *New
Pokemon 02 Blastoise (Ajax) *New [ps: best part starts at 3:00]
Pokemon 03 Liepard (Lady) *New
Pokemon 04 Starmie (Swift) *New
Pokemon 05 Sylveon (Alex) *New

Bonus 01 The Dark Tournament
Bonus 02 Team Rocket

I love Beedrill's song. My favorite though is Dr. Nevashi's lmao I just imagine him doing a model walk to the beat of this song.

Keep updating us with more of these as new characters are announced!

I love Beedrill's song. My favorite though is Dr. Nevashi's lmao I just imagine him doing a model walk to the beat of this song.

Keep updating us with more of these as new characters are announced!
I know exactly what you mean with Dr. Nevashi's song. I can't help crack a smile every time it appears on my playlist.
And yes, I fully intend to just keep adding to this list and filling the "soundtrack album" of this RP.

-----

On an extra note, I just heavily edited my last story entry, the Venusaur encounter. It should read a lot more smoothly now. Last night I was just too eager to get it up that I didn't properly reread it first.

Just read them. I must admit I didn't think much of Dr. Nevashi at the start. I also didn't expect him to be a full character actually, but he's quickly becoming one of my favorites.

Apollo I still think is an idiot, and he's going to get his ass burned by this little bee. Looking forward to how Chrocey will respond to this. Somehow she always manages to pleasantly surprise me with every entry. I keep wanting to write Delilah off as this slapstick character just providing comic relief, but somehow I just can't. There is something about her in the way she reasons and conducts herself that I find quite charming. The result is that while I roll my eyes at her often, her entries are some of ones I look forward to the most every time. My hats off to you Chrocey for accomplishing this.

Alright, I definitely want to do an artwork of all the girls and guys involved in this roleplay now. But maybe just the player characters and not NPCs. Which means just the four guys and three girls; Aidinia, Cassie, Damian, Delilah, Floyd, Gerald, Salem, and Shade.

Would anyone have a specific request (pose, expression and clothes) for the artworks? Or should I do a theme for it?

Last edited:
You're missing Akira.

And as for poses I think you should go for what's the most befitting their character. My suggestion would be:

Aidinia: Something open and inviting, yet classy. And secretly eyeing the guys.

Akira: Something alloof, like he's only there because it's his job. So probably half turned away from the rest.

Cassie: Probably apart from the group but still closer than she told herself. Her pose you'd probably best be able to determine.

Damian: I think should look resolved. So maybe a pose that makes it seem like he just gave himself a pep talk.

Delilah: Superhero pose and in the center of the shot obviously.

Floyd: Should be behind. He's the tallest of us all if I'm not mistaken, but he should look as if he's trying to sorta hide behind the others and with his nose in his Pokedex.

Gerard: Probably quite a casual pose, as one would take for a group picture normally.

Salem: Cheerful and comfortable. So probably leaning on someone in this buddy buddy way, or relaxed and reclined somewhere.

Last edited:
maybe watch Salem's hot body surf on the island's beautiful ocean tide and having a wonderful vacation exploring the island of her birth. Well, I got the exploration part of that day dream down. She thought as she stripped off the tatters of her top and made a make shift string bikini top.
Things are really heating up! ;)

Shit I missed out! I wanted to get my hands on that Hitmonlee, he's a beast! and has always been one of my top ten Pokemon. I kinda figured he would best serve Megan though. While she might never want to see any Pokemon battles up close for the rest of her life, she might love to have the Fighter as a friend or protector. We'll see how things turn out I suppose.

Oh and Loziana, it's Ajax not Alex who's all big and bulky ;)

Alright, I definitely want to do an artwork of all the girls and guys involved in this roleplay now. But maybe just the player characters and not NPCs. Which means just the four guys and three girls; Aidinia, Cassie, Damian, Delilah, Floyd, Gerald, Salem, and Shade.

Would anyone have a specific request (pose, expression and clothes) for the artworks? Or should I do a theme for it?

Ooh! That'd bee awesome :3 no special requests on my part. Can't wait to see what you come up with nwn

Just read them. I must admit I didn't think much of Dr. Nevashi at the start. I also didn't expect him to be a full character actually, but he's quickly becoming one of my favorites.

Apollo I still think is an idiot, and he's going to get his ass burned by this little bee. Looking forward to how Chrocey will respond to this. Somehow she always manages to pleasantly surprise me with every entry. I keep wanting to write Delilah off as this slapstick character just providing comic relief, but somehow I just can't. There is something about her in the way she reasons and conducts herself that I find quite charming. The result is that while I roll my eyes at her often, her entries are some of ones I look forward to the most every time. My hats off to you Chrocey for accomplishing this.

Aww, thank you so much! I'm just trying to keep up with the quality writing everyone has been putting out.

I haven't read the recent posts yet, but can't wait to! It's just about bed time for me lol

Thank you Pen :)

As for the Hitmonlee yea I had originally planned for Megan to wind up with it and then some comedic scenes involving her ineptitude and his stubbornness. The my wife was like I want to take the Hitmonlee and I was like well I never said a trainer couldn;t take it or that megan will defintly get it. However I will still get my comedic scenes in with Aid then. That Hitmonlee is stubborn as hell. Just think of Ash and Charmelion when it first evolved in the early anime >:D

umm nm I don't need to post for megan yet cause thing about it she would collapse after the adrenaline left her body even before the healing.

Megan breathed a huge sigh of relief as the Monstrous creature finally went down. All of the adrenaline of the moment went out of her body

that would pretty much be the post so not bothering with a sentence feel free to incorporate that Ny.

Okay, I'm back. And this time I have a laptop to write on.

I'm gonna skim through the recent posts and then whip something up real quick.

Sounds amazing!

vicious looking vines that had torn right through her clothes. Under different circumstances Salem probably would have enjoyed the sight,

maybe watch Salem's hot body surf on the island's beautiful ocean tide and having a wonderful vacation exploring the island of her birth.

Studying the image he took notice of how slim her waist was, and how pale her skin. His eyes traced her slender form upwards and that’s when he realize she was naked from the waist up.

Pure. Gold.

Last edited:
Harsh Nova, very harsh. What's poor Floyd done to you, eh? Keep in mind when stacking up drama like this that you have at least some way of continuing the story in a believable manner. I personally tried to avoid Poison and the like so long as I had no way to counter it. I didn't just want my character to die, or just say he burned though the poison. But it could be done. Just prepare yourself for a couple of feverish nights if you can't find a cure somewhere :p

So just random thoughts I keep seeing a battle between Lin and Mathew go through my head and not quite sure who would win, and I am not talking about a Pokemon match.

Those two are probably 2 of the 3 deadliest people on this island without their Pokemon