• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Dark Tournament

Should the NPC have shown Nightmares

• yes- more depth and environment

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • no-takes away from the pcs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ill take group consensus on this one. Personally I don't want yall getting extra pokeballs easy but if that's what people want I can run with it
Initially I wanted the idea of catching, however I thought Damian is the Unova Champion, he strives to be a hero and someone people can look up to, he would want to make sure anyone he knew of that died on the island wouldn't just be forgotten, hence why I added the question to would they still have their ID's on them

I'm Sorry Ny if I over stepped I can change it if you want me too...
Hmm my only problem would be how Aidinia managed to prepare grilled coconut without having started a fire, or how she managed to crack one open in the first place. I can assume that she gathered fallen coconut but... Sorry for being a stickler. :'|

Ny is probably still awake though, maybe just busy. It should still be morning where he is.

I had actually talked about all of that in an earlier post. I guess I can go into more detail about it... Let me add some of that to the post.

she is not a champ but a serious contender damn near kalos champ

scrolled back for this on her intro post

(For those in the know she was the Kalos finalist barely losing to Diantha in a battle where they were each down to their last pokemon. She is a genius and a fairy type trainer who tore through Drasna like she was a novice. Her name is Willamina Soren Daniels the third.)

As for Id cards I didn't seem TR leaving them.

she is not a champ but a serious contender damn near kalos champ

scrolled back for this on her intro post

(For those in the know she was the Kalos finalist barely losing to Diantha in a battle where they were each down to their last pokemon. She is a genius and a fairy type trainer who tore through Drasna like she was a novice. Her name is Willamina Soren Daniels the third.)

As for Id cards I didn't seem TR leaving them.
Then would it be possible to keep the pokeball without intent to catch

OK NPC summary

Megan- mild mannered receptionist girl from Kanto working a summer job

06f79a7994125d7c8a3a0d5e12e09ac5.jpg

Dr. Nevashi- flambouyant but skilled and very carring pokemon Dr. also very pretty and very gay

FY_hotohori0013.jpg

Alex Winston-- Deceased-- cocky but brae bird trainer semi finalist twice two different regions
pokemon- Deceased- Maverik a Pidgeot
bubble_gum_boy_by_iconatorlord.png

Amara Landos--The current Sinnoh leauge champion. The rumors say this girl is as icy as the pokemon she prefers.
Pokemon-- Crystal -- Lapras
latest

Willamina Soren Daniels III -- Kalos finalist barely losing to Diantha in a battle where they were each down to their last pokemon. She is a genius and a fairy type trainer who tore through Drasna like she was a novice.
Pokemon -- Ecarte -- Gardevoir

db5f192139db1acd87aa04e6881b9f885caf994a_hq.jpg

Apollo Soulis -- Apollo Soulis has lost against the elite four in Kalos three years running although each year he gets past the one who beat him the last year. Known Fire type trainer.
Pokemon -- Volcana -- Female Pyroar
3db326695f5b67a58135fb44485d4274.jpg

Name Lin Maltin -- Nothing much known about her appears around 19 carries a bow and arrow no pokeball dressed in brown and green leathers. (Shade may know something)
pokemon -- Arrow -- Sceptile

272311-bigthumbnail.jpg

Last edited:
Ny is probably still awake though, maybe just busy. It should still be morning where he is.
I stayed up all night waiting for you to wake up princess, and then a lot of you guys started making posts so I ended up staying awake until like 7am here. At which point I managed to toss myself in the direction of my bed and just collapsed onto it. It's now 10:45 and I've got some reading to do :halo:

On the topic of Pokeballs, I don't really like the idea of recycling balls too much. I would suggest that if a trainer dies and you find a pokeball with the pokemon still inside you could summon it and maybe convince it to come along with you instead from now on.

Other than that I think if you have your 6 slots active already, when a Pokemon dies and you manage to get your hands on a new ball somewhere you could keep the pokemon you manage to capture with it, instead of having the pokemon and ball transfered to whichever professor is looking after your pokemon. Or digital storage unit maybe if you don't have a sponsor. That's what I think at least.