• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
Once, when I posted all the emojis on this site out of boredom. Don't think that counts, though.

The person below me is thinking of getting some more backgrounds for their computer/laptop wallpaper.
(Shame there's so little fanart of what I wanna get a background of...)

weird green trees, that don't belong in food or ethnic Szechuan, Guangdong, Shanong, Fujian or Hunan cuisine, no thinks
not a fan of them

another - person below me prefers meat over veggies or dessert
I know its true for me - willing to give up dessert for a second portion of meat

smew178

Previously Caleb LaMont
Yes. I found some fucking amazing musical artists though a indie server and Im climbing up the ladder in popularity.

TPBM loves the band Wolf Alice

Last edited:

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
No. I don't really like rereading books because I already know what happens. But sometimes it nice to remember the good old days...

The person below me likes scarves.

not at the moment, I just got up from sleep - pay day and resting day from work for me, so I'm happy and ready to replace a burnt light bulb in my room - more Pokemon drawings and forums or YouTube

person below me has reason to to smile this day