• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
Nope.

The person below me is confused because they saw a show with a voice actor they know in, but that character sounded nothing like the other roles they know the voice actor from...
(Seriously, Umehito sounds nothing like Endeavor like what-)

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
I have not. I'd love to join, but I'm afraid I don't have time for any RPing at all. *sigh*

The person below me has seen a fire truck up close.

| Korutesu |

Previously NotAPokemonRanger
Confused.. about what? Yeah i'm confused about what you just said.

The person below me probably plays Genshin Impact and is going to watch the livestream in 5 minutes

~Rinko~

Not particularly. Just certain shades. *cough cough*Shiny Espeon green*cough cough*

The person below me absolutely hates when their computer is being slow as hell...

~Rinko~

Nah.

The person below me wanted to watch anime but got caught up in other stuff and now barely has time for two episodes...

~Rinko~

Eh, I'm not really tired. So no.

The person below me just watched something with a Chuunibyou in~
(Ako is so cute–)

~Rinko~

No...?

Even if you don't know what a Chuunibyou is, you can always google it. Same for anything, really...

The person below me is annoyed they missed a day on a daily thing they were doing...

~Rinko~

Yeah~

That's not what I meant. I didn't mean music in anime, I meant anime about music. *sigh *

The person below me has watched at least two anime, excluding Dragon Ball, Naruto, One Piece, Gintama, Bleach and Pokemon.

Last edited: