• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me

Eeyup! Currently on my Princess Tutu, Toilet-bound Hanako-kun and Madoka Magica rewatch. Also, thank you for pointing out Naruto- it is not mere anime, it is art and a free therapy.

The person below me would smooch a ghost. :3
i lov the mtt reference but does said ghost hav 2 b him like dont dont get me wrong i lov him ! but ,,, like could it b othr gh0stz ?
pers0n / living being / creature (im bein inclusive ,, ) bel0w me wld start a yt channel thn hyper upload on it thn 4get abt it 4 a month and come back with an entirely new videos premise,,,,, n the cycle wld repeatz,,,,,, /lh

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
I would not start a youtube channel @.@@.@@.@ formatting pls my brain hurts

The person below me needs to go outside for a walk and take a break from electronics lol

=Nightshade=

Nope I recently disabled autocorrect and feel like a tech jenious with a j

The person below me simps for or has simped for at least 10 different fictional characters XD

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
Hm... there's my top three from that and my top four from that and those two... nope. If all of them even count, only 9.

The person below me is confused and/or annoyed at the new emoji set...

=Nightshade=

Ha nope I wish I had the memory capacity to hold anime character IQs as well as the lyrics of every song in my liked songs list

(tho tbh those lyrics kinda stuck themselves in my memory stores on their own XD)

TPBM has a weird phobia.

~Rinko~

Eh, not really. Just scared of spiders and have an aversion to all bugs...~

The person below me just got seven volumes of manga~
(I did~ That'll take me to like Tuesday)

=Nightshade=

Hell yeah though I hate textbooks and like history books or documentaries, though some nonfiction can be real good

The person below me plays D&D

~Rinko~

Hahaha... no~

The person below me is only finally closing in on the final episodes of a long (say, over 50 episodes) show...~

...Wait that fact– Yeah I think so.

I changed my profile picture since I posted that. I'll try and dig up what I think was the one I had when I posted that... ah, here~

The person below me knows what anime the character in my current profile picture is from...?
Unforunatly i do not they look cool though. feel free to tell me their name and the franchise they are from.
The person below me has played a game of every generation of Pokemon from gen 1-8 I have but who else has?

Last edited:

~Rinko~

Yeah. I did fall behind a few chapters for a bit, but I'm still on the most recent one~ 356 is coming out tomorrow, right?

Haha really? To me, he is second best~
And yes keeping busy is important to stave off impatience and boredom~

The person below me can't be bothered to do anything because the heat...

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
depends if you consider peanut butter and honey with each filling on a different layer on a sandwich weird, then yeah I guess. But typically not really

The person below me often hits Q whenever they try to type qny word with A in it.

~Rinko~

Don't play either of those, so no.

The person below me has three specific game types that they are at least decent at.

Last edited:

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
sadly no, as much as I would enjoy it I can't find my 3ds charger to play it.

The person below me is currently procrastinating.

Never seen more than half the first episode of the anime and none of the manga, so.... I don't care except for the sake of others xD

The person below me uses at least three social media apps