• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread

so if that bird is fake... then more than likely this is fake too
XY_fake_corocoro2.jpg

I mean yeah, looking at the third one, I knew it wasn't real because it didn't fit the style of Pokemon (to me anyway), but even with those blissful few moments (days for the bird), I had already begun to form a team in my head with Chespin, the bird, and that dragon ;A; why are these artists so good at this!? >_< I really hope that one day, Game Freak will reach out and let fans submit some of their ideas to them, because some of these things just look too cool to not be real.

In other news, time to fufill my role as a college freshman: Study my ass off for three tests tomorrow.

Edit: Now that I think about it, someone should really make a Fakemon thread to show off some of the amazing fakes out there. :I

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
^ Agreed. It's always worth going over anxiety even if you're having 'a good spell', even if it's just for peace of mind :)

Oh I like that fake dragon too! The horror xD

I have spent the day cleaning my room and goodness me am I pleased with the results :D Clean, clean, clean~

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
ShinyZekrom009 said:
My room is only messy on the edges, so you can actually walk around in there without tripping and falling and dying, which is how my sisters' room is, sadly.

Yeah, my room is largely the same. The doorway and centre of the room is really clear, but the less said about the edges the better. xD

Got a strange ending on a movie for PokéStar Studios, Vee the Espeon who was the star of said movie now has a star appear from her Pokéball when I send her into battle. It's so cute. ♥

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Demelza said:
Got a strange ending on a movie for PokéStar Studios, Vee the Espeon who was the star of said movie now has a star appear from her Pokéball when I send her into battle. It's so cute. ♥

I've never bothered with PokéStar Studios... but I'd love it if Thunderdog had a star appear from his Pokeball. Must be done :D

Magpie said:
Demelza said:

I've never bothered with PokéStar Studios... but I'd love it if Thunderdog had a star appear from his Pokeball. Must be done :D

I was never active at Pokestar Studios either, but I'll have to go back there and make movies there just for the Medals.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Magpie said:
Demelza said:

Same here. I hadn't known about this 'strange ending' thing until recently but now I'm very interested in accomplishing this at least once with one of my Pokemon. My Monferno deserves to be a star. :8B:

Well, I had to spend 6 hours sweeping, dusting, throwing stuff away, reorganizing, and tidying up in general in my room, but at least now it's clean. Plus, I got to see The DarK Knight Rises again, so it was a good day overall.

for a while today, i actually considered tearing my face off. i think it's safe to say that i absolutely despise having eczema. also my antibiotic steroid cream smells. shucks.

but anyway hi 'Charms i missed youuuu

Tunolipede said:
for a while today, i actually considered tearing my face off. i think it's safe to say that i absolutely despise having eczema. also my antibiotic steroid cream smells.

i-know-that-feel-bro.jpg

Eczema bros :angel:

I've never had it on my face though.

I really dislike being immobile...I say this because I dislocated my left shoulder a few nights ago and its been poppin in and out since... So I've got a brace on it for most of the time....
I'm glad I'm right handed at the moment.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Stark said:
I suppose it could be :D Either that or Tony.

You have taken on the name of names, for Stark is used by the cool peoples of fiction :D

Coreysawrus said:
Just been to see Paloma Faith and she was absolutely amazing. In other news I feel at home in Sheffield so now I just need to know my way around it xD

Sheffield can be an ass to navigate the first few times, but once you get to know it it's a pretty cool place. I love living there :)

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Sailor Fucking Mooneon? REALLY?!

There is SO much wrong in that Milotic Cosplaying Fuck that I don't even know where to begin. Cut a Delcatty's collar off, stick Mienshao whiskers and a Minccino tail all over it, paint it in Milotic's color scheme, add bows for no reason... VOILA, INSTANT FUCKING EEVEELUTION.

It's literally made of leftover bits. And it's all cutesy and sparkly and shit and... urgh.

I think I may have just found the one Eeveelution I hate more than Glaceon.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Time for lunch. Time for a pancake/waffle lunch! One of my students said she'd personally make my waffles and she's a very good cook/baker/etc., so I'm sure they'll be yummy goodness. ^__^

Happy International Pancake Day! :D

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Coreysawrus said:
Magpie said:
Sheffield can be an ass to navigate the first few times, but once you get to know it it's a pretty cool place. I love living there :)

Might be joining you there soon :)

I'd always be on hand if you get lost :)

Magpie said:
Time for lunch. Time for a pancake/waffle lunch! One of my students said she'd personally make my waffles and she's a very good cook/baker/etc., so I'm sure they'll be yummy goodness. ^__^

Now I'm a little sad I didn't get to eat pancakes on the correct day. Silly work :/

So I was going upstairs as quietly as possible to tell my parents something, when I heard my mother say my name.

Naturally, I ran back downstairs as fast as quietness would allow.

So my friends want to take me out to find a last minute Valentine :y I don't know quite how I feel about that. 1. Guys outnumber girls here 3 to one. 2. It might come off as strange to ask someone last minute to be a Valentine :p However, out of intellectual curiosity, and a man that loves to test out experiments, I will humor them to see how this goes :U

Also why is it that my mother always has to fry perfectly good meat or steak? Seriously, this stuff can make for some of THE best steaks ever, and all she does is fry them. I mean, I guess its easier than grilling, but still, they've been fried for months, I want something different ;A; they taste weird and she always has to make icky gravy with it. euck.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
After having a snow day last week I'd have thought that this week would drag, but instead it seems to be going by very quickly! I'd wanted to buy my younger sisters some Valentine's day candies and stuffs but it'd totally slipped my mind until late last night. Might still do so after work...

Just a bit over a half hour now until today's Nintendo Direct broadcast. I'm looking forward to it. ^^

Welp, happy Valentine's Day! I got a three-hour delay as a nice bonus, so I could actually sleep in a little bit. Now I'm ready for what's next: high school on Valentine's Day. @.@

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Nintendo Direct just confirmed why I will have no money in May/June (so damn happy to see an Animal Crossing New Leaf date)! :'D

Today feels like a good day. ^^

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Welp, Ninifa has a name: Sylveon. Still no wording on type, though. This is making me deeply suspicious that we're going to be landed with a new type.

I'm with you, same with the legendaries if you ask me. I don't think it'd radically change everything like Generation II did, personally, I think that if they introduced a new type, they would more than likely just keep the newer types in the new generation.

Also, coffee and ice cream. WHY IS THIS NOT THAT BIG OF A THING!? 0A0 this tastes amazingggggg.