• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Warrior cats general RP

Doublekit pawed at Shykit. "Just because we have to stay back here doesn't mean we can't play!" She whispered. "You two, shh!" Speedpaw snapped. Doublekit mewed in alarm.

"A ShadowClan cat? What's she doing here?" Sharpthorn asked. He sat down. Speedpaw stared at Yellowfang. He jumped when Bluestar started to speak. Doublekit sat up also. She got closer to Shykit.

Speedpaw was relieved. He sighed. "I don't get this. Why are they sighing so much?" Doublekit asked Shykit. Sharpthorn was confused. "I don't get this at all..." He said. Sharpthorn tilted his head.

Doublekit yawned again. "What is it? I'm tired," She mewed. Doublekit shook her head.

Sharpthorn saw something move in the corner of his eye. He crouched. He walked forward. Sharpthorn pounced. He caught a rabbit.

Bearpaw woke up and padded out of the apprentice's den. Pebblekit tumbled out of the nursery in excitement. He ran up to Bearpaw and started asking about Yellowfang. "Hi Bearpaw! Who's the new cat? Is she an enemy?" Bearpaw purred at the kit's enthusiasm and answered calmly. "It's Yellowfang. She was from a different clan." Pebblekit's eyes widened with disbelief and he ran off to greet Doublekit and Shykit. Bearpaw went to talk with Rapidrunner, since she had evening patrol that day.

Doublekit saw Pebblekit running towards her. "Hi. My name's Doublekit! What's yours?" Doublekit asked. Speedpaw trotted over to Tawnyspots. "Do I have evening patrol" Speedpaw asked. "Yes. Let's go training, shall we?" Tawnyspots replied. Speedpaw nodded.

"Hi. I'm Pebblekit." He introduced himself solemnly, flicking his tail back and forth. Pebblekit glanced around nervously. He liked Bearpaw, but he was scared of her mentor and tried to avoid Rapidrunner whenever he could.

Shykit followed Doublekit,"Hi!"She said to a kit.

Cinnamonfur looked around,"Should we catch more?"She said dropping the mouse from her mouth.

"I'm too tired to catch anything else..." Sharpthorn muttered. He started to head back to camp.

Speedpaw walked over to the trio of kits. "Hey Doublekit and Skykit!" He said. He glanced over to Pebblekit. "And you're Pebblekit, correct?" Speedpaw asked. "Speepaw!" Doublekit exclaimed. She jumped onto Speedkit. "You're getting closer to correctly saying my name," Speedpaw said to his sibling.

"Good thing you don't call him Pawpaw anymore."Teased Shykit."Who my sista?"She asked Speedpaw.

Cinnamonfur put the mouse in the fresh-kill pile and started to eat.

"Believe it or not, Pebblekit is your sibling," Speedpaw replied. Doublekit fell off Speedpaw. She walked over to Pebblekit. "Hey, you want to explore the camp with me?" Doublekit asked.

Sharpthorn dropped off the Rabbit. He trotted into the warrior's den. He got down on his nest. Sharpthorn drifted to sleep.

When Cinnamonfur was done she went to the nursery."Hi Shykit."Cinnamonfur said slyly as Shykit jumped on Cinnamonfur's back."I wanna explore!"She said anxiously."You can but not too far."Cinnamonfur said to Shykit.

Pebblekit nodded excitedly at Doublekit, and ran forward a few paces before looking back.

Bearpaw finished talking with Rapidrunner and went to eat cheerfully. She took some prey, containing her excitement behind her usual composed demeanor.

Doublekit chased Pebblekit. "Speepaw won't like it if we leave the camp," Doublekit said. She smiled.

Speedpaw ignored Cinnamonfur. He finished his rabbit. He walked over to Cinnamonfur. "I never said you were," Speedpaw said walking off.

"We won't leave the camp," Pebblekit rolled his eyes. "I heard there was a fox once." He whispered confidentially, glancing around to see if anyone else heard him.

Bearpaw finished her meal quickly and sat still for a few moments, unsure what to do now. She finally decided on eavesdropping and closed her eyes to focus more on the sounds around camp.

"I heard a kit almost fell into the ravine!" Doublekit replied. "Where do you want to go first?" Doublekit bounced around. She bounced around.

Speedpaw trotted over to Bearpaw. "Eavesdropping?" He asked her.

"Hm... Let's see what the apprentice's den is like!" Pebblekit suggested and dashed off in that direction before anyone could stop him.

Bearpaw opened an eye and glared at Speedpaw. "No." She answered, hoping the cat would go away so she could keep listening. She saw a gray streak darting toward the den and stared, trying to figure out what it was.

Speedpaw saw Pebblekit dashing towards the apprentice's den. Speedpaw darted after him. Speedpaw grabbed Pebblekit by the scruff. "Kits aren't allowed in the apprentice den or the warrior den," Speedpaw said. Doublekit ran over.

Pebblekit whined. "I wasn't going to! I just wanted to peek inside..." He began scrabbling at the air to try and get free. Bearpaw didn't move from her spot, chuckling slightly at the squirming kit.

"Nuh-uh. Don't go near either den. You sleep in the Nursery, not the apprentice den!" Speedpaw retorted. Speedpaw turned away from the den. He set Pebblekit down. "I'll be in this den, and if I see you go into mthis den, I'm giving you a lecture. Doublekit, keep Pebblekit out if trouble. Tell me if he goes in the Warrior den," Speedpaw said. He walked into the apprentice den. Speedpaw laid down in his nest.

Pebblekit frowned and left quickly, going back into the nursery. He hid behind a queen so the others wouldn't find him and sulked. Bearpaw sighed and entered the apprentice's den, lying down to rest.

Doublekit raced after Pebblekit. After looking around a little, Doublekit found Pebblekit. "Pebblekit! I'm sorry about Speepaw. He's probably tired!" Doublekit exclaimed. She didn't like to see her new friend sad.

Pebblekit listened to Doublekit and stood up. He shook himself off and purred a little. "Right. They were worried about the Shadowclan cat, right? That's why he was in a bad mood. We should cheer him up tomorrow!" The kit bounced around excitedly at the thought.

"Do you want to do it now?" Doublekit mewed. "It's better to be happy right now to be happy tomorrow!" Doublekit smiled. She waited for Pebblekit's approval.

Speedpaw grumbled under his breath. He then cursed a tiny bit.

"I would, but he's in the den. I don't want to be yelled at." Pebblekit said, but then got an idea. "I know! Let's lure him out by standing close to the den!" He waved his tail, pleased with himself for coming up with something.

"Okay! Let's go!" Doublekit exclaimed. She raced out of the Nursery. She sat right in front of the apprentice den. She waited for Pebblekit to come.

Speedpaw looked up.

Pebblekit chased after Doublekit and stood next to her. "Hey Speedpaw! Look at us!" He taunted. He blinked at how different it looked from the nursery, and was excited for when he could become an apprentice and eventually a warrior.