• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Wild Pokemon Life

"...I don't understand...why would you want to help her?" Silver asked."You don't even know her..."
"Silver...let me ask you something..." Charlotte said."Wouldn't you want someone to do the same for you? If you were cold, wet, and needed somewhere to be safe?"

"...no, of course not...I can take care of myself!" Silver scoffed, turning to walk away.

I'm fine I can walk by myself um i never got your name sorry and what are you two iv never seen pokemon like you before" she asked tilting her head in confusion

Name: Luke
Species: Riolu
Friends: Has friends that come and go since Luke travels a lot.
Moves: Iron tail, focus punch, low kick, and shadow claw
Personality: Dislikes trainers, very adventurous and curious, loves pokepuffs
Other: has a red bandanna around his neck and wears a hat from when he foun it on the ground.

"Oh, Thanks Kia!" She said warmly. She hopped on Kai's back."My name is Charlotte!" She said Warmly."Do you want some Poképuffs?" She asked Gardivoir.

Luke walked up behind a gardivoir and other pokemon. He tried not to be seen but he could smell some pokepuffs. His mouth started to water just from thinking about pokepuffs. His stomach growled and Luke jumped from the sudden noise.

Kai set off with the Gardevoir and Riolu and headed to his cave. Once they had arrived he had gently placed the two on the ground. "Here's my den. Nothing much, really." He showed off his large cave that had a water cavern in the back. "I'll set up a fire for us." He padde to a large hole in the ground and set it on fire.

Luke couldn't hold himself in any longer. He quickly stole the pokepuff and hid again to eat it. He was so hungry since he hadn't eaten last night. The Riolu felt bad for stealing the pokepuff from the other pokemon.

"Wait...." Charlotte noticed something."...ONE OF MY POKÉPUFFS IS GONE! WHO STOLE MY POKÉPUFFS!?"
"Heh....you say I have anger issues..." Silver says, out of sight.

Kai purred from the sudden warmth he felt. "I'll be back later with some food." Kai ran back out to the gushing river and started hunting for the many fish Pokemon that swam beneath the waters surface.

Luke heard the pokemon shout fairly loud. Since the other pokemon was so mad he threw three pokepuffs to it. He peered over his hiding spot and to his surprise the pokemon that was freaking out was a Riolu.

"Here,look. Your Poképuffs are back..." Silver said, pointing at the Poképuffs in the ground.
"My Poképuffs!" She yelled, as she dived for the Food.

Luke finally decided to walk out of his hiding spot. "Um hello I'm Luke and I was the one that stole your pokepuffs. Really sorry. I just needed some food and a place to stay."

Kai caught three wild, thrashing Magikarp in his jaws. He shook them and trotted back to the cave. "I got fish." He said. He skewered the Magikarp on a stick and let them slowly roast over the fire.

Name:Smiley
Species:Gengar
Friends:doesnt have
Moves:shadow claw-shadow ball-sucker punch-dream eater
History:theres is not much to say he lost his parents...
Personality:he is a funny guy ,a good friend and somethimes he can be weird
other:the half of his right ear is black
and he have bandage in his legs

´´Smiley is walking quietly´´ Lalalalal..

"You shoud not do that..." Silver replied."You shouldn't steal..." She came over to him, and lectured him, Charlotte was stuffing her mouth with Poképuffs, so she did not hear Luke.

Luke just sat down and listened to the boring lecture. He had other things going threw his head. Luke couldn't really depict them since he had so many thoughts just floating around.

"Fish is ready!" Kai called. He took a magikarp for himself. "Dig in if you like fish." He said, his cheeks full of prey. He purred, enjoying the crunchiness of the Magikarp.

".....Are you paying attention to me!?" Silver yelled.
Charlotte came over to the Gardavoir. "Heh...sorry you had to see that...anyway, what happened to you?"

Like snapped out of his mind and into reality. "Sorry what were you saying? I was daydreaming. Just saying it happens a lot if the conversation is boring."

Huh oh um I'd rather not talk about it it's a touchy subject for me all I'll say is it invalas a gallade that's all I'm going to say on the matter sorry"

Kai purred, pleased at having so many visiters in his lonely den. "It's so nice having visitors..." He gave everyone a warm smmile, despite the two Pokemon arguing and the Gardevoir having hallucinations.

"...You were ingoring me!?" Snivy said,enraged."You better listen to my lecture!"

Charlotte went over to Kai to see what he was doing."What is that?Magikarp?"

((She does))
Charlotte took a bite of the Magikarp."Hm....not as good as Poképuffs..."She said to herself. She looked over at Kai."...How can he sleep already?" She wondered"it isn't even completely dark yet..."

Simple it's cause almost anybody can do it even me and I can do it with the sun in my face then again it helps that I'm an insomniac" she muttered the last part to herself

Luke was already bored of Silver's lecture so he just walked over grabbed a magikarp and started eating it. "Your right, it's good but not as good as pokepuffs."

"Yeah yeah yeah don't do it again blah blah blah I know that stuff already." Luke had already finished his magikarp meal so he stretched out and relaxed. Soon enough he was fast asleep without even knowing.(ooc: I gtg for about 2-3 hours maybe.)

"He fell asleep...during my lecture..." Snivy started to become engulfed in rage.
Charlotte saw what was happening, and immediately came over. "Alright, Silver, calm down," she said, patting her back.