• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Comet Trail High School (Roleplay)

"What are all of you talking about?" Mr. Monaghan asked, "Class hasn't started yet."

The teacher looked around the room, as such, he noticed at least seven Students missing. He then looked at his sheet, and looked at the class.

'This will be an interesting one,' Mr. Monaghan thought, 'Lots of Potential here.'

@Gamingfan @Psymallard @Crystal1302 @Gold The Dragonite (post if you can, or are ready) @Cryronn the Mudkip (Nero)

@Clite of Dragonbow @Godjacob (Mr. Monaghan is talking to your characters)
------

Damon had noticed Alexis say something, and he took a seat, sorting out what he needed as well. He then looked over at her.

'Why is she so cute?' Damon thought, a small blush visible on his face.

His normally golden eyes turned electric blue, like they do when he focuses on something. His wings folded in so he wouldn't unintentionally block most of the room from board vision. He then prepared a notebook.

@MarcelGalliard790

Aura put his bag back down and then laid his head on his desk. Taking some water from the bubble around his head he shaped it into a small goldfish shape. He moved his hand around as the goldfish swam around it as if it was real. Then suddenly his water head bubble popped startling him to then loss concentration on the fish. Water went all over himself and his desk, water dripping to the floor. (sigh) Aura this is was happens when you put to much concentration on one thing! If anyone was sitting around him their back or shoes where decently soaked by the water. Realizing what just happened he blushed wildly from embarrassment from what happened, then probably also the teachers lecture. His clothes where drenched if only he could pull out the water from his clothes but no it was one of his drawbacks. Quickly he waved his hand and collected the remaining water back into a bubble. Holding the bubble he quickly went through his bag to grab a giant empty jar and then making the water bubble flow into the jar closing it after. Letting out a sigh of relief forgetting his neighbors and himself where drenched in water.
~~~~~~~~~~~
( anyone can respond)

"Well hey, then consider the apple just a friendly gesture." Zack mused with a smile as he had taken his seat, Zoey likewise did the same beside Jude as she already pulled out a notebook. Their day had been rather eventful so far, and this class promised to least give them something interesting to think about for the period.

Zoey worked to get her supplies in order before she faced forward when class had been set to begin. "T-this should be interesting..." Zoey had whispered to Jude.

@Cmeriwether @Clite of Dragonbow

Zack by contrast worked to get nice and casual, as he had kicked his seat up slightly once he got his notebook out and quickly he had gotten comfortable. Though his gaze had taken note of someone who seemed to manipulate water but it seemed to splash all over that user. Zack blinked as some of the water splashed near him, though thankfully it managed to avoid his notebook as he approached this situation with his usual fair.

"Well, can't say I expected that. You call this move bubble pop?" Zack asked the student with the bubble in the jar.

@-[ Just Vibin ]-

" It's not one of my moves. . . It's just simple water control that's linked with my powers." He said then let out a squeak he answered without even thinking. " I'm sorry if you got wet at all ! I lost consantration on the water bubble, got distracted with my fish..." He muttered the last part. Then the water bubble popped in the jar making the boy jump. Realizing it was the bubble he sighed. Today was not his day, first he goes puddle mode, then his water bubble pops all over. Aura was a bunch of bundled up nerves today, can you blame him tho? He looked down at his desk his ears drooping ( they are slightly pointed ) he was upset at himself at the moment due to lack of control he had, we wasn't in his element today.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

@Godjacob

Zack seemed to sense the student had felt quite guilty over what happened and seemed to be a mess of nerves, which given he had experience with shy personalities in his sister meant he had a way to handle this as he worked to calm his worries.

"Hey man, it's okay. A little water would never hurt anybody. Well, minus the Wicked Witch." Zack chuckled as he tried to lighten the mood before he shifted to serious again. "Look, it's bound to be a nerving day for all of us. First big day at this hero school, it's a new experience for all of us. My sis had to practically be dragged here she was so worried, but even she is adjusting. Gotta just give it time and I am sure you'll get a handle on it." Zack said with a smile as he tried to encourage the bubble student.

@-[ Just Vibin ]-

" Thanks I guess? Also who's the wicked witch?" He tilted his head at the reference. Aura wasn't sure what that was, he then was also confused by why he needed to drag his sister here. " Why would you need to drag her here ?" He was interested, the guilt was then covered with a sense of curiosity. He was to curious to realize he never reformed his bubble. It wasn't important at the time his eyes sparkled like stars at the mention of new things. He was like the Disney princess Ariel when she was singing about her gadgets. "Tell me about his wicked witch person !" He smiled, he was so curious that he even forgot his homesickness and the nerves of class. Aura was just like a child.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

@Godjacob

Zack quickly realized that this guy seemed to take things literally, or least had a lack of reference for metaphor as he sheepishly rubbed the back of his head while he tried to find an answer. Least it seemed that this guy was smiling which he had taken to be a good sign.

"Well the Wicked Witch is a move character, from the Wizard of Oz, who dies if you dump water on her. As the name implies, she was the bad guy. And my sis well she is a bit shy, and not much of a people person." Zack explained, as he answered about his sister as well as the Wicked Witch as he hoped to feed this guy's curiosity.

"Oh uh I am Zack by the by. Zack Andrews." Zack said as he figured he should introduce himself to this guy.

@-[ Just Vibin ]-

"Yeah, hopefully this is just a peaceful class..." Zoey expressed as she had her stuff ready and as Jude sat next to her she had felt an added comfort to things. Though naturally it needed not be said as she heard Jude's comment and pondered that question herself as she tapped the index fingers of her gloves together.

"I-I am not sure, guess when the teacher begins class we'll get an answer."

@Clite of Dragonbow

" A movie ?" He asked. Sure her traveled across the globe, but his family only lived in ponds,lakes, and rivers. So he's never been implemented into more modern things. Even his family only used a bubble system. " I'm sorry for asking about these things. . ." He shyly said. Aura felt guilty for asking about things that are possibly already well known. He couldn't help it he went on living in a small pound to a giant school without knowing anything. I'll stop asking. "He added embarrassingly.
~~~~~~~~~~~

@Godjacob ( sorry for the late response )

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
Marcel decided a couple of interactions were in order before class started. “Some one seems out of the loop of things.” Marcel spoke up as he got up out of his desk and walked over to where Aura was. “Cromwell. Marcel Cromwell. Pleasure to meet your acquaintance.” Marcel introduced and then turned to Zack. “You know me from earlier today so. Y’know. But what I had meant earlier today is that I don’t really care about how high I rank as a hero. As long as I beat some villains is all that matters to me.” Marcel explained to Zack.
(@Godjacob @-[ Just Vibin ]- )

Alexis turned over and saw Damon blushing a little bit. She smiled but then noticed that he retracted his wings a slight bit. Alexis did as well for the act of common courtesy. She took out the things she would need for notes as well. “Hey. You got a bit of red on your face.” Alexis attempted to tease Damon.
(@Cmeriwether )

Lucien got his things out and put his mask up to be presented on his desk. He loved having the pride in being a general. He smiled and drew some conceptual General outfit designs before going and drawing Cylia really well. The shading and lighting were on point with it as well.
(Let the love triangle commence @Crazytrainer33 @Cmeriwether )
(Extra tags!
@Cryronn the Mudkip @Psymallard @Gamingfan @Crystal1302 @[Candy] )

" I'm sorry . . ." He said laying his head back down on his desk. Good going man you made the child sad! " Aura Cotton, don't think I ever told you my name but now you do!" Aura looked up at them with a nod then laid his head back down. If this was a anime, Aura would definitely have the wiggly blue lines over his head. But what can you do he's like a fish out of water when it comes to modern things.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
@Godjacob , @MarcelGalliard790

Last edited:
Zack however seemed to quickly smile as he sensed that this guy was bothered by his questions. "Hey man, I was isolated in a temple for several years with just my master, really I just appreciate speaking to someone who isn't my sister for a change. So feel free to ask any question you'd like." Zack said with a big grin as he seemed to find the questions not a bother even if they seemed "obvious" but charming in its own way. An insight into what Zack had decided was quite a fascinating classmate. Then Aura moved back and seemed distraught as Marcel came over to them. "Hey you okay?"

Zack glanced at Marcel who seemed to comment on his wishes which seemed to be quite humble much as heroism can go.

"Hey man nothing wrong with that, kicking bad guys butts is what this is all about. I just aim to push myself far as I can, and with that gunning for the top spot is natural." Zack said with a fire in his eyes.

@-[ Just Vibin ]- @MarcelGalliard790 (It's okay no need to stress ^^))

" I'm fine, but 7 years huh. . . I lived in a pound my whole life 5 or some miles away from a small village (Primitive village). Somewhere across the ocean. I think it was a small island due to how far I had to travel." He looked at Zack with a eyebrow raised. Dismissing the urge to ask, turning his head to look at Marcel. Aura then seemed to melt? Turning into water then sliding off onto the floor. A few seconds after his puddle form emerged from under the desk to them wobble it's way over the Marcel. A " Hmmm. . . " erupted from the puddle as it circled around Marcel then to Zack. I guess he finally decided to be childish and investigate them. Aura loved to the side of the desk Zack was sat at and jumped up the side of it. Or well it was like a toddler trying to jump up and grab something but a puddle slime like blob. He finally managed to climb up onto the desk and just went silent realizing he probably creeped them out. "Oh, ummm sorry I don't know what came over me. I usually only do this around my siblings . . . "
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
@Godjacob @MarcelGalliard790

Zack watched as his seat partner seemed to melt into water, which itself had not been what he expected to happen but he none the less kept an eye on Aura's uh "puddle" form he guessed as he began to almost bounce around his desk and Marcel as he chuckled a bit. He had no idea what spurred this on but hey, it was quite the visual treat so he was happy to allow this guy to go nuts. He picked up his notebook as the puddle climbed onto his desk before he heard an apology which only caused Zack's grin to grow.

"Hey this is more interesting than a lecture, so I don't mind in the least." Zack clarified to Aura.

@-[ Just Vibin ]-

" Ah, Alright. I never really been around anyone but family so I have some habits to break off of." The puddle giggled. " I have control of this form but sometimes it's more of a instinct from home due to reasons. . ." He then formed back to a human sitting cris cross apple sauce on the desk. Aura hade changed into a oversized frog hoodie with black shorts, and dark green sneakers. " And before u ask how I changed it's just something a water nymph can do- I shouldn't have said that." It was true water nymph can change there appearance to blend into the surrounding environment. Aura then got nervous after revealing he was water nymph. Water nymphs where hunted and sometimes slaughtered, because of the believe the water they live in can let you become partly immortal and see the future. Or that is atleast it is where Aura's comes from.
~~~~~~~~~

@Godjacob ( I put a plot twist on Aura's homeland.

(Time for Leo's inner thought)
As Leo continue with his drawing he begins to think. He start to have feelings that he never felt. "Is this love at first. Sight." He begin to squint and shake his head to clear his thought. "No no she just a friend that I made. There is absolutely no way I have feeling for her". He sighed couldn't get rid of this feeling as he continue to add finishing touches to his drawing of Cylia.

@Cmeriwether
(Let get this love triangle rolling @MarcelGalliard790 )

MarcelGalliard790

Lucien was also thinking over his feelings. To be honest, his feelings were scrambled all over the place. Being recruited to the Generals, and his potential feelings for Cylia. ‘God today is a mess. I went from arriving to the school normally, to being recruited to the generals because of Conquest. Now I have feelings for someone. Can this day get anymore crazy?’ Lucien thought to himself as he continued drawing, adding himself in with his conceptual General outfit, and mask.
(Short post, but a post for the triangle Anyways.
@Cmeriwether @Crazytrainer33 )

Needless to say Zack had grown to be more amused and impressed with Aura's abilities. It seemed that this guy had not been some mere water manipulator, but had been a full blown Nimph! If you had asked Zack a few years ago what a Nimph had been he'd have responded with a shrug but ever since his sister's...incident. He had become all too familiar with creatures of the magical and supernatural world.

"Hey, that sounds pretty good to me. I mean obviously the water stuff is nice but you can change your style on the fly, that's the power to envy." Zack said with a smile as he tried a light joke to show he was impressed with Aura's abilities and had enjoyed this conversation thus far antics and all.

@-[ Just Vibin ]-

" Oh, Thanks I guess ?" He tilted his head confused but then sorta understood what he meant." I mean it is a good ability but it's hard to control sometimes. Im not sure if I can change my water form tho." Aura thought about it. I mean he can try it but there's a chance of him able to, maybe he'll try it later. " Buttt, what can you do Jack? What's your ability?" He asked with a smile genuinely curious.
~~~~~~~~~~

@Godjacob

MarcelGalliard790

A red headed individual walked through the halls. The chains on his outfit rattled a little bit as he walked. Making a brief stop at 1667 he opened his locker and grabbed his textbook. He was done and walked with his dark purple scythes in tow. He slowly walked into the classroom not giving anyone his attention.

Marcel was intrigued by the fact Aqua was a Nymph. ‘Another new species to the student body.’ Marcel thought to himself as he looked to the two. “Anyways. I’m gonna go back to my desk.”

Hello. Old friend of mine.” The voice called behind Marcel’s back. Marcel jumped and turned around. It was Samael. “Samael?” Marcel asked as to make sure it wasn’t anyone pranking him. “No. It isn’t. Who do you think it is.” Samael spoke potently his russian accent standing out.

“Nice to see you again old friend.” Marcel spoke with a smile. The two shook hands and nodded to one another
(@Cmeriwether @-[ Just Vibin ]- @Godjacob )

"Hey, that's why we're here. If everyone here was an expert with their power there'd be no need for a school like this." Zack said to Aura with a smile as he tried to encourage his classmate. When asked about his own ability Zack grinned a bit as he folded one hand behind his head and showed his other hand as if he prepared for something.

"Well, I was taught the arts of the elemental dragons by my masters. So beyond martial arts and meditation, I am able to channel my inner energy into the elements. To give an example~" Zack said, as he snapped his fingers and soon a flame appeared on his thumb as he generated it to display a sample of his training.

Marcel then decided to take his leave and as Zack waved him off it seemed someone, a Russian by the sound of the accent, had spoken to Marcel and if his reaction had been anything to go by it appeared they had been familiar with each other.

"So a friend of yours?" Zack asked Marcel.

@-[ Just Vibin ]- @MarcelGalliard790

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel turned around when Zack asked if the two knew each other. “Yes. We are really good friends. Rivals as well. We both fought hard to be the best at our school.” Marcel spoke and looked to the two individuals. Samael stood back and looked on. Noticing a red headed girl in a strange attire.

“Oh! Samael. I got to introduce you to someone.” Marcel spoke enthusiastically to his returning friend. “Well then. Lead the way Marcel.” Samael spoke calmly as Marcel guided him over to Asuna. “Hey Asuna guess what. My friend that I told you about. He’s here now!” Marcel spoke with a little bit of excitement as he moved slightly out of the way and Samael walked forward.
(@Cmeriwether @Godjacob @-[ Just Vibin ]- )

"It's because you're so cute, Alexis," Damon responded, still with the blushy face, "Your shyness, and your improving confidence, all of you, it just makes my heart flutter."

Damon was admitting that her qualities were endearing, or rather, cuter than she had thought. He knew she was causing his blushing. He fiddled with his pencil, and he checked his backpack and a key was found alongside his notebook.

"My snowmobile key?" Damon whispered, maybe Alexis could hear it, "What's it doing here, it should be with my mom, back in Alaska."

-------

Asuna looked up when she saw a friend of Marcel's in front of her. She steamed up, literally, not knowing which one it was.

"You must be Samael-san, I've heard a bit about you from Marcel-san, I am" Asuna responded, "Kon'nichiwa, Asuna tomōshimasu. Hajimemashite. Hola mi nombre es Asuna, encantada de conocerte."

@MarcelGalliard790

MarcelGalliard790

Indeed. I am Samael.” Samael spoke calmly and heard the Asuna introduce herself in Japanese and Spanish. “Ah. So your Bilingual too eh? Heh. It’s time I show you my talent.” Samael spoke and then cleared his throat. “Я ближайший друг и соперник Марселя, но я также использую косы в качестве основного способа боя. Я также могу полностью свободно говорить по-русски, если действительно хочу.” Samael spoke in fluent Russian hoping to not confuse Asuna.

Alexis blushed at Damon’s comments. “Thank you so much Damon. Just for everything that you do.” Alexis spoke and heard something from Damon. She was pretty confident that he mentioned something about a Snowmobile key. “You have a snowmobile?” Alexis asked a bit curious about what he had in Alaska.
(@Cmeriwether )

Aura looked at the new person who walked in then looked at Zack. " I feel like I'm the only one in there own bubble right now. " He sorta smiled as he noticed his pun. But then realized he was sorta out of the social circle. " But dragons? Aren't they giant lizards but some of them can fly? I think my great great grandpa was eaten by one! Or that's what the crazy old hag in the neighboring pond days. . ." He put his head on his hand thinking for a second but then nods. Turning to look at the person who had just walked in, he looked spooky ? I don't think Aura could describe them. Samael was his name. " A Russian ? . . . " He then covered his mouth after saying that out loud. 'Ep ep ep!' Aura eped. Aura now put himself in a place hoping he wouldn't get yelled at for assuming. . .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
( @Godjacob ) ( @MarcelGalliard790 ) I die again I'm sorry in the time span of 4 weeks I had a total of 27 anxiety attacks cause of work lol. ))

Zack also had an ear to the conversation but as Aura seemed to blurt out what he had been thinking he had a light chuckle at the situation. He seemed to like the guy and hey a possible friend was nothing to sneeze at as he tried to assure him that being left out of the "social circle" had not been as bad as he might've believed.

"Hey, we're all new here. It's our first day, in a way a lot of us are out of social loops. Just gotta give it time and form some of your own." Zack had said to Aura with a grin. Though as the topic of bilingual seemed to open up Zack decided to chime in with his less than polished account.

"Oh got some multi-linguistic gifted eh? Only other language I know is some poorly imitated Japanese off some anime I watch." Zack said with a sheepish grin.

@MarcelGalliard790 @-[ Just Vibin ]- @Cmeriwether

MarcelGalliard790

Samael turned around whenever he heard Zack and Aura make their comments he quickly walked over to the two again. “Well yes. I am a Russian so you know.” Samael told Aura and then turned his attention to Zack. “Still. At least you know some stuff from another language.” Samael commented as he adjusted his eyepatch slightly. “And yes. I don’t wear this to be a show off. I did actually sustain a very bad eye injury.” Samael commented more than willing to show it off.
(@Godjacob @-[ Just Vibin ]- )
(@Cmeriwether I recommend just starting class and slowly tagging each person.)

" Okay ! I'm sorry for saying that out loud. . ." He apologized but then looked at Samael's eye patch. " May I ask what the story is about your eye patch Samael? " Aura tilted his head Interested in the story that could be behind it. Hell he's just like a puppy, curious and not noticing what he did wrong till told so. But then got off the desk and took a seat by Zack. " But I think if my human time is right. . . class should be starting soon so maybe after class?" Looking at the watch hidden by his sleeve and tilted his head again to read the numbers on the watch. Smiling at the fact he actually remembered how to tell human time.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(@Godjacob ) (@MarcelGalliard790 ) (@Cmeriwether - Alright I'll start the drift towards checking time and that for class-)

MarcelGalliard790

Samael was surprised when Aura wanted to know more about his eyepatch. “Well to keep a long story short. Marcel and I were pitted against each other when we were really young. And he turned into his true demon and tore my eye out.” Samael at the exact moment he finished speaking he flipped the eyepatch up. Showing the deep dark eye socket that was left from their combat. Flipping the eyepatch back down to cover his eye, Samael smiled. “Of course. I got him back for it.” Samael paused making some space in order to do a trick. He did a one leg front flip and one of his Obsidian scythes rotated around. Once Samael landed, he caught the scythe by the handle. “One X shaped cut across his face was repentance enough for him making me lose my eye.” Samael spoke and looked to the two. “Hope that was enough info.
(@-[ Just Vibin ]- @Godjacob

@Cmeriwether I’ll do one more post with Samael and Marcel, and then you’re good to go to start class.)

Possibly Max's worst introduction/entrance to a classroom yet, he 'slid' in, having barely made his knees present inside the door before friction caused him to violently rub his knees and let out a soft squeal of pain before standing up and air guitaring the spot before him before walking inside the room, closing his eyes and screaming.

"ITS THE FINAL COUNTDOWN! Dananana! Dadadadada!"

As Max continued his rock and roll rampage, he began making his way to his desk on the right side of the room close to Marcel, banging his fingers on the top of the desk as if it were a drum set, why did he do this, for fun of course.

MarcelGalliard790

Both Samael and Marcel noted the entrance of Max. “Ugh. He’s a pest.” Samael spoke to Zack and Aura. Marcel sighed and shook his head in response to Max’s entry. “You seriously need to learn self control mate.” Marcel spoke up in response to Max’s introduction to the class. Marcel turned back over to Asuna. “Don’t mind him. I tend to leave his goaded ego alone.” Marcel told Asuna as he hoped to continue conversation
(@Cmeriwether @-[ Just Vibin ]- @Shamaniac231 @Godjacob )

Alexis, Porco, and Lucien all noted the entry of Max. All three were less than amused by it. ‘Though. I suppose that me and Damon should thank max for bringing us together.’ Alexis thought to herself as she tapped on Damon’s shoulder. “Hey. Do you think we should thank max for bringing us together?” Alexis quietly whispered to Damon.
(@Cmeriwether )

Last edited:
"Yes, it's sometimes the only way to get around in Alaska, especially my hometown of Chicken, that or a dog sled." Damon responded, "I wouldn't be surprised if it gets sent down here sometime closer to winter in case it's a blizzard around here, that would explain why my key for it would be here, my mom's got one in case I'm out of town or something, even though I can fly, it's not the best idea during Alaskan Winters, a foot of snow could come out of nowhere, which why I have the snowmobile, to get around in the snow easier."

Damon fiddled around with the key as he said that, he was honestly surprised to find this. He checked his backpack for any more things he didn't expect, and found nothing else out of the ordinary. He then looked at Alexis.

"If this key ends up outside of my or your possession, let me know, I'll have to get it back, as it's the only one known, I will be getting a spare made at some point."

Damon hopefully had explained it well enough for Alexis to understand, he then heard to thank Max.

"We should definitely do that." Damon responded.

------

Asuna had some issues understanding what Samael said, but she knew it was Russian, as that was one of the Twenty-nine languages her father knew.

"I know it's Russian, but I don't know what it meant." Asuna responded.

@MarcelGalliard790 @Shamaniac231

| Korutesu |

Previously NotAPokemonRanger
Noah Spencer was walking towards the school, he was tardy today, already missing first period. If Noah was being honest, he liked his old school better, but his parents moved, so he had to move at the same time. Soon enough, Noah had arrived at the gates of Comet Trail, and went inside of the school.

Noah had missed first period, so it wouldn't be good if he missed second period too. It was his first day too, so being tardy would be pretty bad for him. Either way, he'd be at the classroom soon enough. In a minute, he was in the classroom. The class was history, which Noah himself didn't mind. Though, the students were.. something else, Noah thought. He was shocked that students like.. them, mostly weirdos, are in such a prestigious school. He thought it was probably because of their powers, and not their personalities, plus, Noah didn't really care about anyone except his close friends. Which he has none of at this point in time. He stopped being lost in his thoughts, and got back into his senses. He sat down on a chair, not knowing if it was someone's chair or not.

MarcelGalliard790

Samael walked back over to Asuna. Then Samael noted the newcomer as well. ‘I’ll talk to him in a minute.’ Samael thought to himself as he looked to Asuna. Ah. Well it just meant that I am good friends with Marcel and that these.” Samael paused as he quickly grabbed his two obsidian scythes. “Are my main form of combat.” Samael finished explaining to Asuna. He then looked over to the newcomer. Samael decided to pop a temporary seat by the new student. “Hey there. New as well?” Samael spoke calmly as to not scare off the newcomer. “Let me guess. A transfer student as well?” Samael asked the newcomer but. Held him self back a slight bit. “Pardon me. But where are my manners.”Samael paused as he held his hand out. “Petrikov. Samael Petrikov.” Samael introduced himself to the newcomer.
(@| Korutesu | )

Alexis nodded and offered her hand out. “Come on. Let’s go together.” Alexis smiled a little bit before turning her head a little bit. Noting the newcomer and a familiar face next to him. “Samael?” Alexis whispered under her breath. Confused as to why he would be here.
(@Cmeriwether and @Cryronn the Mudkip just to bring Nero)

| Korutesu |

Previously NotAPokemonRanger
Noah wasn't paying much attention to his surroundings, mostly lost in his thoughts, and waiting for history class to start. Noah was pulled out of his thoughts though, by someone named Samael Petrikov, a male.

"Hm..? Transfer Student..? Yeah, i am. There a problem..? Heh, just kidding. Nice to meet you as well, Name's Noah Spencer."

He shook Samael's hand, mostly a sign that Noah is taking a liking to you, and that if you give it time, both of you'll be friends. Either way, Noah was definitely bored out of his mind due to waiting for other classmates to arrive to the classroom. Soon enough, a female who hadn't introduced herself, had gone up to Samael with other people who seem to know Samael.

He looked around at the new faces, or we'll one new face and the others that where there. He then reached over the desk for his bag, but fell over the desk. Not really caring that he was son the floor, he dug shoulder deep into his bag." Nop that's not it, no, nop, showed this get in here ?" He was putting small trinkets on the desk then suddenly a living Fresh water crab ?! Don't question it. . ." Ah ha ! Here they are !" He pulled out three bracelets each having a empty space for what seem like a gem. Quickly throwing the past trinkets and crab back into his bag he pulled out the jar of water. Opening the jar he formed three small beads of water and attached them to the bracelets, closing the jar after the bracelets where finished and tucking it away. Aura then jumped up and offered one to Zack " A special Aura Friendship Bracelet! Here have one Zack, one for you to Samael if you want it . . ." he awkwardly rubbed his neck after the last part.
~~~~~~~~~~
( @Godjacob ) ( @MarcelGalliard790 ) Just a simple aura thing lol before class !))

MarcelGalliard790

Samael noted Aura’s comment. “Yeah. I’ll take it.” Samael commented as he grabbed one of his obsidian scythes from his back and shifted one of his hands down towards the end of the handle. Using the bladed end and with very pristine precision, he looped the bracelet on the end of his scythe. “Thanks mate. Appreciate it.” Samael commented as he slid the bracelet into his hand. “These are my main way for combat by the way Noah. I use what are called scythe arts.” Samael explained slightly to Noah. He wanted to keep the Anima Sola chains and Reaperflame transformation a secret. Until Samael introduces himself of course.
(Filler for Samael. Will post with Alexis soon.)
(@-[ Just Vibin ]- @| Korutesu | @Godjacob )