• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Dimension Games

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d

LEON​

"If necrosis hasn't settled in on the lost limb, I can use this to seal the wound and reattach the arm. Some ligaments might be weak after, but it's not impossible. Otherwise, I'm just sealing over the stump, and I'm sure she'd appreciate an arm back more than that. If you can find that arm, I'd be grateful," Leon told Belowski, before turning back to Eitri as he tugged his belt off, and wrapped it at the base of her stump as best as he could, which would seem like a strange method, given the stump was already cauterized---that is, until he pulled out his combat knife and began to clean it, pulling out a few small sanitation tools out of his back pocket. His strategy was clear: he would cut off the cauterization to reattach the arm, but of course, that relied on somebody finding the arm for him.​

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Belowski

"Huh? That's a thing? Crazy stuff...ya know, you could prolly get into the medical field instead of that secret agent stuff." He pondered for a moment. "But ya, I'll go get it. Be back in a jiffy. Maybe."

With that, Belowski did a heel turn, hands behind his head. As he disappeared into the shadows of the damaged building once more.

A couple minutes passed before he emerged, hoisting the appendage from the wrist. His eyes were as glossy as ever, it seemed like snd emotional impact that would have taken a toll on him just rolled right off...

"Eyy, dude I got an arm." He said, handing it to Leon. "Ya know, if I were a stick in the mud, I would be questionin' the ethics of it all. But...that's a lot of work."

He yawned audibly, slumping down onto the ground. Looked like he was practically dozing off. How could someone sleep in a time like this? With people they barley know, in a death game no less?

comic

LEON​

Questions of Belowski's nature could be similarly applied to Leon. In a situation like this, in a death game where only one survivor was the clear endgame, it would seem foolish to waste valuable resources on healing a potential enemy. The truth of the matter was, Leon wasn't the kind of person to let someone die if he could help. Besides, she was just a kid, like Belowski. They didn't belong here, they didn't deserve to be forced into this arena, but here they were.

"Good job," Leon accepted the arm. Now that his knife was sterilized, he got to work, thankful that the girl was passed out, though there was a chance she'd wake up from this. It was a clean cut, a single slash, and the thin layer of cauterization had been surgically removed from the severed arm. A second slash, and her stump had been re-opened. Quickly, Leon placed the arm with the stump, lining it up, before he retrieved the vial he'd previously made. He tore the lid off with his teeth before he poured the liquid, tricking half of the vial onto the wound. Before their eyes, it began to seal over, scar tissue closing the gaps, the liquid leaking through the wound and to the bottom. Once it was sealed, Leon pulled back the vial, then moved it to Eitri, lifting her head up with one arm before pouring the remaining liquid quickly down her throat, keeping her elevated to get the liquid down as quickly as possible.

With the wound sealed, and the remaining vial consumed, Eitri's strength would find itself rapidly restored. Not to her prime status, that would require a lot more time and medical herbs, but it was enough to potentially not only get her on her feet, but get her fighting fit again.​

Takahara Masaru

As Leon got to work, and had Belowski fetch the arm, and Omega was sent to keep an eye out alongside that 'Pyro' guy, Masaru watched Leon's work, interested. He seemed to get what he was doing, though not getting the how behind. Of course, he knew the other purpose of him being nearby was to keep Leon, the girl, and Belowski safe if things went bad - He assumed, anyway.

After he seemed to finish, Masaru walked over to Leon.
"It's done, then? We're good?" He asked, unwrapping and rewrapping those wraps around his hands. As he finished rewrapping them, there appeared to be a minor glow from his hands. "We should probably get ready, no telling when the guy who did this'll come back around." He suggested.

E-123 Omega
After setting Eitri, and Masaru by extension, down where Leon suggested, the squishy leader requested that the robot and Pyro set up a perimeter around the store.

“AFFIRMATIVE.” As Omega was leaving the store, he put one large hand around Pyro. “COME WITH ME, ABSESTOS-LINED SQUISHY THING.”

As the two walked out, they happened to pass by Belowski, who was returning to the retail store with a severed arm, likely to reattach it to the unconscious girl.

After a few minutes of patrol and a very one-sides conversation about the wonders of violence, Omega once again took note of the fight that he heard a few miles away from their location. There was an orange glow emanating from that same area as well. That was no doubt the work of the person Belowski was referring to earlier.

“PERPETRATOR’S LOCATION: IDENTIFIED. WE MUST REPORT THIS TO THE REST OF THE TEAM.”

The two arrived back at the retail store after finishing patrol, as there were no other notable targets yet. E-123 returned to find that Leon had indeed reattached Eitri’s arm, as the machine had expected.

“LEON, MASARU, BELOWSKI. WHILE ON PATROL, I DISCOVERED AN ONGOING FIGHT A FEW MILES EAST FROM OUR LOCATION. THERE IS AT LEAST A 90% CHANCE THAT THE MAN WITH THE FIRE WING IS INVOLVED AS WELL. WHEN WILL THE GIRL BE COMBAT-READY?”

Eitri​

The color began to return to Eitri's skin as her breathing began to become smoother. Her eyes fluttered open. She could her talking near her as she regained consciousness. She was not dead. There was a figure standing over her, looking down. As she focused, she could see it was a man. A human, with blond hair in a brown jacket. As Eitri took stock of her situation, she could feel quite a lot of energy returning to her. In fact, she felt invigorated, as if under the effect of a Restore+ spell.

That wasn't to say there wasn't pain. The wound in her stomach was sore, and her shoulder and arm hurt quite a lot. Eitri frowned. That wasn't right. Sitting up slightly, Eitri looked to her arm. It was... there. Her left arm was there, attatched to her body. The tear in the sleeve and the red skin around with wound the only indicator it had even been gone.

"Who... are you?" Eitri asked Leon. With heavy thuds, another figure approached. Eitri tensed up, but everyone else seemed relaxed. The figure was a large one, a red and black mechanical creature. She had seen it before, back at the beginning of this competition. It was one of the competitors she had arrived next to. Another pair was nearby, one of which a muscular young man with wrapped fists, and a person in a strange outfit, mask, and unusual weapon.

And of course, Belowski. Eitri sighed and laid back down.
"I should have known. If anyone were to make fasts friends, it would be Belowski." Eitri said.

Last edited:

Belowski

The procedure evidentially worked out, as Eitri began to stir, her arm attached. As she came to, Belowski just stopped from nodding off to sleep.

"Eyyyyy, the fair lady's awake!" He waved to her, still lying on the ground. "These guys showed up and gave us a hand. That's super agent broski Leon, he's the guy who was workin' on you for like...I dunno how long, but it was for a spell. Sooo, how you feelin' my dude??"

Last edited:

comic

LEON

She was awake, and better than that, she was well. Leon gave her a positive smile as Eitri assessed her situation, before making a joke about the Belowski kid making friends. Leon rose to his feet, giving her a nod as Belowski introduced him as "super agent broski Leon". "Leon Kennedy," he introduced, before gesturing to each individual in turn. "Takahara Masaru's got the bandages, we don't know the pink guy's name---I call him puffball. And that guy... uh, Pyro, I guess. We can't understand him. And the robot is-"

"E-SERIES MODEL-123 "OMEGA"."

"That," Leon shrugged. "We met Belowski, what's your name?" He offered the girl a hand to lift her to her feet.​

Eitri​

Eitri looked over to Belowski, then back to her left arm. The girl tore the sleeve off the rest of her left arm, before moving her arm and closing her hand to a fist. It stung, and felt painful to use. But it still worked. She thought she was going to have to construct a prosthesis again. This is much better.
"Tired, Belowski. But much better than before." Eitri said, staring at her left arm.

"I don't know how you managed to put my arm back together. But I am incredibly grateful." Eitri said to Leon. She took Leon's hand and allowed herself to be pulled to her feet. Leon mentioned a 'pink one', which confused Eitri. As she looked around the group once again, she saw it. A small, pink, bloblike creature resting not too far away. Eitri felt a shiver go down her spine, and took a step back. There was something... incredibly disturbing about that creature. Something about it was screaming 'danger' to Eitri.

Eitri shook off the feeling, looking back to the rest of the group.
"I am Eitri. Just a humble researcher." Eitri said to Leon. "How long have I been out?"

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Kirby
The young star warrior rocked back and forth as he watched the others move, taking it all in. New friends, though beat up, were a plus, and he payed particular attention to the liquid Leon used to fix the long-haired one's arm. Kirby had to wonder how many Maxim Tomatoes were in it.
Speaking of Leon, he once again called Kirby by puffball, prompting Kirby to repeat his name, doubling as an introduction to the odd duo.
"Kaabii!" he announced, oblivious to Eitri's wariness.

Last edited:

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
The Pyro was astounded when him and this walking, talking sentry skipped along to find a whole plethora of bubbles, rainbows and sparks going off in the distance. She couldn't help but watch, not noticing Omega was going back again. And when it did finally return to the group, she found an even better thing. Another walking, albeit not talking thing. Pink. Round. And especially cute. Like something pulled out of his Pyrovision. Of course, the fire-loving maniac did the first thing any (in)sane mind should do - run up to the little puffball and throw itself onto it for a big hug, like he'd always do when she admired something or someone, became friends with them.. and pretty much just anytime someone positively interacted with this crazy weirdo.

Belowski

"Heyyy, we doin hugs now? C'mon, bring it in. Haha..."

Belowski, without thinking, followed the hug train, embracing the pink puffball and Pyro. If they hugged, they can't be that bad. Now they were speakin' his language!

Bugs

As a ring of fire appeared around him, the rabbit looked surprised, his head darting to the left and right. That's when he stopped, looking at the camera.

"Ya know, playing with fire is dangerous. Don't try this at home."

That's when he brought out thick wooden stick out from behind his back. He exhaled and then sucked in deep breath. Breathing in, he swiveled his head around and sucked up all the fire into his mouth! His cheeks all puffed up, he raised the stick, before breathing out a thick stream of the flames at Bowser. He turned the stick into a fire breathing torch!

Last edited:

Psymallard

Previously mallard
King Bowser & Zed, The Golden Trillion vs a Rascally Rabbit(auto perms granted, co-written by Blue)
The turtle's thick scales had grown a resistance to heat after years of living around volcanoes and lakes of lava, but this fire was a little hotter than what he was used to, the Golden Trillion's power slightly singing his scales. However, if the toon expected that to stop the accelerated mass that was Bowser, he would need to enroll in a Physics class. The rabbit was luckily saved by its elastic nature. Bowser kicked the torch into Bugs's open mouth, forcing the rabbit to swallow it before sending him flying. Toon got up, dusted himself off, and noticed something different about himself. Since he swallowed the torch, his torso had elongated to match the stick's shape! The bunny inspected his new look, quipping,

"Well I'll be! Y'think I'm at least six foot now?"

As the rabbit spoke, a golden feather manifested behind him, cutting his joking short. Zed warped to it with a flash of light, Eclipse Solaire in hand, unleashing a flurry of radiant slashes in Bugs' direction, powerful heat emanating from the blade. It was clear the Golden Trillion was now fully focused on the Toon, having abandoned his earlier spot to aid in putting the pest down.
The toon glanced behind itself just in time to react, squishing down to a fraction of his height in opposition to his previously stretched stature, upchucking the stick in the process, and leaving that torch to the wrath of the Eclipse Solaire. Bugs then dove to the side and attempted to scamper off, but was cut off by King Koopa.

"Goin' somewhere?"

"Uh- heh- yeah, actually, I was just on my way to see my Aunt Judy. Now if you'll excu-"

The lagomorph was cut off by a scaly grasp crushing his throat. Bowser reared back, and then threw Bugs like a bowling ball. The toon crashed through a wall of some sort of derelict restaurant, followed by the Adept, and afterwards Bowser. The only light sources were a few windows and the large hole in the wall they just came in from.

"Delaying the inevitable, are we?"

The Adept held a hand out, manifesting a flock of blazing birds that flew wildly around the area, each one casting a golden light, aiming to expose the rabbit and force him out of hiding. with the appearance of the birds, Bugs poked his head out of a hole on the other side of the rooma, sporting a World War One helmet.

"Foist rule of trench warfare: stay da heck outta No Man's Land!"

Then he pulled an item from the rabbithole he sat in. A squirt gun, which he would start shooting down the birds with, not missing a chance to spray water at the Golden Trillion or King Koopa, either. Bowser got fed up with it after being blasted in the face, and spat a fireball at the toon. Bugs ducked into the ground, and after a moment of still, he popped out on another side of the room! "

I'm ova here!"

the rabbit taunted before digging back down immediately. He repeated this at random, offering a quip each time he appeared, and before long the restaurant had been scattered with holes! Then, Bugs popped up behind Bowser and tapped him on the shoulder. This successfully drew the brute's attention, but the hare was already gone, popping out on the other side of him, and snatching Dedede's hammer from Bowser's relaxed grip! The rascal would then pop out of his holes at random and smack whichever of the two was closest, like whack-a-mole in reverse.
The maneuver got one up on Bowser, who felt the sledgehammer connect with his jaw a couple times. The King's hammer also struck Zed once, the mallet slamming into his side, sending the Adept skidding along the ground. He managed to keep his guard up since, using his Eclipse Solaire to block the hammer when Bugs popped up again, though the rabbit proved slippery enough to avoid Zed's counterattack. The tunnels below gave him too many options.

"Force him out," he told Bowser, the Golden Trillion sending a stream of golden flames down one of the holes, much different from his usual refined attacks. Bowser flicked some blood from his lip using his thumb, turning to Zed. He nodded, and joined the Adept with his own breath-flames. This made the ground shake, before each and every tunnel in the restaurant erupted into a geyser of flame, blowing the roof off the joint! Along with it came a grey rabbit with a burnt bottom.

"YEE-OWZA!!"

The speedy Adept closed the distance in the blink of an eye, and though Bugs attempted to hide behind the oversized hammer, the Eclipse Solaire carved into the rabbit's side, sending him tumbling several feet away. When he came to a stop, he was sat upright, clutching his side in pain. He pulled away his gloved paws to look at the damage, and saw blood.

"Gee, that ain't television-friendly..."

With a grunt, the rabbit stood, heaving the sledgehammer over his shoulder, which nearly caused him to tip over.

"AWRIGHT, I didn't wanna have ta do dis, but you two knuckleheads forced my hand! We're gonna see what dis button does..."

The rabbit pushed a big red button on the hammer's handle, which Bowser swore wasn't there before. The front end of the hammer's head opened up, and a swarm of homing missiles were ejected, locked on Bowser and Zed! The latter was quick to react, burning wing extending in front of his body, though defense wasn't its main purpose.

"Wings of Death!"

A flock of golden birds, larger in quantity than the one from earlier, emerged from behind Zed, rushing in to intercept the missiles, the attacks cancelling each other out. There were still more missiles than there were birds, resulting in some slipping past---but those that managed to reach Zed had their damage mitigated by his wing. However, Zed didn't need to use the wing as his ally worked to intercept the missiles as well, eliminating the rest with a swath of fire breath.

"Aw, shucks."

Bowser leapt at the bunny and backhanded him down the street, forcing Bugs to drop the hammer, which he retrieved. Zed caught up to the rabbit in seconds, the toon laying on the ground, back against a wall, still getting his bearings after Bowser's strike. This would end here.

"An impressive effort," The Adept spoke, flame in is hand burning brighter. "but my partner and I have important matters to attend to. We'll have to make this quick."

Three royal blades manifested above Bugs, each one the size of his own body.

"Any last words?"

"I... I finally found out what's up, Doc..."

The rabbit pointed upwards, Zed following the gesture with his eyes, leading to him spotting a crate falling at terminal velocity. He narrowly dodged, though the shockwave blew the Adept back and pelted him with rubble. The dust cleared and the crate, stamped with big letters that spelled out ACME, cracked open, and inside was a single, wrinkled piece of paper. It had cursive writing on it, reading,

That's all, folks!
~Bugs

The resounding boom sounded once again as the number in the sky ticked down, once again. Bowser wasn't gonna be honest with anyone, but he felt like shit. He approached Zed, making sure his last ally hadn't been killed. But on his way, he felt something. He wouldn't know how to describe it if he tried, but he was suddenly drawn to a pile of rubble. He brushed away some of the debris, and found a gleaming red stone. It had a sort of power, alright, tugging on his dark thoughts to direct him that way. Bowser didn't know it, but this was the late Darth Vader's kyber crystal! It was diminished in power, but what stuck around called out to King Koopa.

The mutant turtle lifted the stone to look at it in the sunlight. Then he ate it. He immediately absorbed the abilities of the stone, much like an item from his home world, and the energy flowed through Bowser. It accelerated his healing to an almost regenerative level for a couple seconds, including his shell. He also felt more powerful, and with this new strength, he moved to Zed.

"I noticed the space wizard lost to the kid, did you at least handle the witch?"

Last edited:

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Kirby
"Uwah!" Kirby chirped in surprise as he was suddenly picked up by a masked...human, he supposed. Not that the puffball minded hugs, but it was so sudden he yelped. But despite the odd appearance of Pyro, it seemed content to just hug. Only once Belowski joined in did Kirby realize there was probably no threat, so he returned the hug happily.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Zed
"Nearly. A strong fighter, that Eitri. The boy came along to aid her when she was weak, and managed to survive long enough for others to arrive. Their group consists of seven members now." Zed explained. "Most of them seem to be on the weaker side, however. As long as we isolate them from each other and pick our fights wisely, we should come out victorious. And besides..."

The Adept eyed Bowser up and down curiously.

"I sense a fascinating power within you. Something's changed about you, hasn't it?

comic

LEON

Pyro and Belowski started hugging Puffball, watched by the others. Leon shook his head, mildly humored, before he pulled out Matilda and looked her over, checking the chamber. "We're sitting ducks out here," he commented, before the sound of thunder rippled through the air, and the overhead counter ticked down one more. Now their group officially consisted of over half the remaining contestants---so he liked those odds. "Eitri, Belowski, either of you privy to engineering or robotics?" He jammed a thumb to point it at Omega. "We were hoping to find somebody that could give Omega some repairs."​

Eitri​

Just like Leon, Eitri shook her head at the sight of Belowski and the strange masked man hugging the pink blob. Thunder rang out again. Another competitor eliminated. Was it the turtle creature? Bugs? Had Zed succumbed to his wounds? The number in the sky read 12. Here were seven, so who were the last five? There was Zed, the turtle, Bugs... That left two to three more unknowns. A clicking noise caught her attention, and Eitri glanced over to see Leon interacting with a weapon of some sort. A weapon, that while very different, was also similar in shape to Breidablik.

Leon asked if either her or Belowski had knowledge of engineering or robotics. Eitri looked over to Omega. At first the mechanical creature appeared to be fully functional, on closer inspection Eitri could see there were several things wrong with the machine.
"I may be of assistance." Eitri said. The girl approached Omega, looking up at the black and red robot. "Are you capable of opening yourself up, or must I?"

E-123 Omega
The droid looked over at the few members of the team who were currently engaging in another strange fleshy custom - a group hug. E-123 did not see the point in physically embracing one another to establish a bond.

“I RECOMMEND YOU SEPARATE IMMEDIATELY.” Omega stated to the huggers, staring dead at them. “IT IS ESPECIALLY EASY TO DESTROY SEVERAL TARGETS AT ONCE WHEN THEY ARE CLUSTERED TOGETHER IN SUCH A MANNER.”

After the machine finished speaking to the huggers, Leon asked the new members if they were well-versed in machinery—finally, a valid topic of conversation. While Belowski was far too busy being inefficient, the girl who called herself ‘Eitri’ stated that she could be of assistance and walked up to Omega, asking if was capable of opening himself up.

“AFFIRMATIVE.”

Eitri​

Eitri floated upward as Omega leaned forward. With a hiss, the panel on his back opened up to reveal the machinations within. Eitri stood on the back of Omega, looking into the robot. The technology it ran on was very similar to that of the technology within Belowski's duel disk. Another creature from the World of Steel? The sage gestured into Omega's back, a green glow of magic appearing around her hand. Slowly, technological parts within Omega began to repair themselves.

"Leon." Eitri spoke out to the man as she continued repairs on Omega. "What is that device you are holding?"
Eitri gestured across the ruined convience store to a half-destroyed vending machine laying on its side. The machine crunched inward, and parts flew out of the machine. They floated over to Omega and began to place themselves inside the robot. After a few more moments, Eitri straightened up and floated back to the ground.

"E-123. Or do you prefer Omega?" Eitri said. "With what I have, I was not able to do much. But I was able to repair the energy pathways to your propulsion devices on your waist, as well as other energy pathways. I have have also done my best to... how should I put this... 'improvise' a Gullinbursti."

Eitri sat down on a pile of rubble, looking up to the robot.
"A Gullinbursti is a magical device my people use inside our combat machines. It allows them to have a temporary sudden burst of speed. Usually, this burst of energy lasts for around 30 seconds. That is from one that has been constructed with the proper tools, material, and magic and has been seamlessly integrated into the combat machine's system. With this one? You'll have maybe 5 seconds, at max, before it needs to recharge." Eitri explained. "It's not much, but perhaps it will be helpful to you."

comic

LEON​

As the girl used some kind of voodoo to begin repairing Omega, she asked Leon a question, about his weapon. He raiseda brow, before glancing down at Matilda. "She's my sidearm," he stated proudly. "Used to be a Heckler and Koch VP70, before my modifications. Even her bullets are customized, pierce-round 9mm, standard issue on the surface, but one can punch clean through tactical body armor." He paused, taking in her method of repair, as well as her attire, and realized she probably had zero idea what he was talking about. "Ehm- it's like a super advanced crossbow."​

Eitri​

The sage rolled her eyes at Leon's attempt at simplification. She had just repaired a mechanical creature, surely she could understand what this man was saying.
"So it is a ranged weapon that uses some sort of ammunition, likely originally mass-produced before having been personally modified to your specification, and even uses specially modified ammunition that are more effective against armor." Eitri said. "How does it work? I do not sense any magic from it. From the size of it, the ammunition it fires must not be very large. Which means it must fire them very, very powerfully, correct?"

comic

LEON

"9mm rounds," Leon replied, flipping Matilda in his hand, the weapon spinning, before he slid it back into its holster. "High-velocity, moves almost four times faster than the speed of sound. Where I'm from, magic isn't really a thing. We run on biogenics, and engineering. I pull the trigger, and it sets off a chain reaction, sparking a condensed ignition of black powder, which fires my ammunition through the cylinder. It's an automatic, too, meaning I could fire twenty-five rounds a second if I kept the trigger down."

Evidently, Leon was talkative about guns, and appeared to have a deep passion and knowledge about them. "Not sure how it would stack against magic though---that's not something I'm familiar with."​

Belowski

Ah, hugs are the best.

Finally breaking the embrace with a laugh, Belowski took a look at the two of them. A cute lil' puffball reminded him of a few duel monsters. And the other guy...huh...didn't have an opinion on. But he liked hugs. So he liked him too.

"Ey, your mask doesn't get stuffy, does it?" Belowski asked Pyro. "Cause like, that looks like it would trap a lotta heat in there."

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
Breaking up from the hug, the Pyro put down the pink puffball and made it his mission to protect this little creature at all costs, including their own life. That's when she was about to walk a bit away when the little weed baby spoke to it, and even though he spoke perfectly sensical words, all the Pyro could hear was giggling and the type of gibberish stuff babies tend to say. Or try to say, at least. So, in response, the Pyro just.. tilted their head a bit, only to then move in to pat Belowski on the head and walk off to gaze at the area around them in wonder.

At least, that's what he was intending to do, before another present crashed down onto them from above. For Pyro, this was just another tuesday. So, getting with unwrapping its gift (violently hacking away at the chains) and quite literally jumping into the giant gift (Mann. Co Crate) and tumbling around in it, causing it to move over and seemingly trap him inside.

The wooden box hopped around a few times as the arsonist rumbled and tumbled within it, before an airblast sent it flying away behind the Pyro, revealing a brand new outfit this maniac had found within, including two new weapons - in his left hand, a Detonator. In the other, the Flare Gun. Spinning the two around in his hands like twin revolvers, the Pyro tucked the two squirt guns by his belt and proceeded to grab the maracas from its belt and.. started jamming out with them, doing its own thing while everyone else was conversing and busy with eachother.

Last edited:
The World's Strongest

Once again, Masaru stayed to the side watching the group, attempting to remain stoic as he took glances around to keep an eye out in case enemies approached. He did, however, smile seeing the large hug, and chuckled as Eitri repaired Omega - He was quite tempted to admit the damage was mostly his fault, however he figured now wasn't the time. He also hardly listened to Leon's explanation, and likely would not have understood it anyway.

"Pretty much everyone else always has guns or magic, huh...?" He mused with a shake of his head, trying to keep it down as he looked over his fists and then his allies. So many patterns... No, he had to focus. The guy that took the kid's arm off could come here any minute, after all. He decided to patrol around the area after a moment of pausing, controlling his breathing steadily as he tried to look around the area at any points the enemy was likely to appear at, at least until everyone else would be ready.

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Jack Black
Dark smoke, cracking with red energy, billowed from the corners of his mouth as he exhaled.

He answered bluntly, "I ate a rock. Anyway, it's about time we stuck it to those losers, let's get a move on already."

Bowser snarled at the end of his sentence, not in the best of moods. The turtle would feel much better once he murdered a couple of goody two-shoeses. He turned around and leaping atop a skyscraper. From there, he'd scour his surroundings, and if Zed joined him, he'd ask,

"Which way?"

Last edited:

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Zed
Whatever this rock had been, it had definitely given Bowser's capabilities a boost. That would surely swing the odds in their favor. Bowser was eager to finish the enemy team off, leaping atop a skyscraper, Zed's wing carrying him all the way up to it, next to the reptile. Despite how disorienting the fight with Bugs had been, the Golden Trillion had managed to keep track of the opposition's last known location, a few blocks northeast of their position.

"Follow me," Zed said, flying from building to building in search for the convenience store he'd seen that group at, expecting Bowser to leap alongside him. After about twenty seconds, he spotted it, easily recognizable due to the wrecked Waffle House located nearby. Coming to a stop on a rooftop, the Adept spotted one of the members he'd seen before, out by his lonesome. There was no clear sign of the others, but it was likely that they were still nearby, possibly taking refuge in the convenience store, having the human keep watch. An easy two-on one was in sight.

"This'll be our first target," Zed told his ally, looking down at Masaru. "Isolated from the rest, he has no chance against our combined might. Let us take him down."

With that, Zed held an arm out in front of him, a ring of fire suddenly manifesting around the martial artist, twelve feet in diameter. Zed then glided down from above, hovering a few feet above the ground, conjuring a flock of golden birds, proceeding to quickly launch them one by one at Masaru.

"Really shouldn't have left yourself this exposed."​

Masaru Takahara

As Masaru patrolled somewhat, he suddenly stopped as he heard something...someone.
"What the...shit!" He narrowly prevented himself from walking into the fire, darting his eyes before spotting his flying assailant.

"Who are you-?!" He almost questioned, before stopping as he looked at the foe. Pink hair, wings, rich-looking clothes... "Wait, you're the one who...!" He realised this is the one that took Eitri's arm off! He felt anger boil again. However, the flock of golden birds began to fall towards him. He couldn't exactly run back to the others, given the ring of fire, and dodging in this limited space was a bit of a no go...so Masaru raised his hands, attempting to shield himself. He grunted with each blow, the flames nearly deterring his arms and leaving heavy burns. He growled in pain after the last one, looking back to his foe.

He couldn't let someone who attacked kids like that get away with it, no matter the pain!
"Is that it?! Youre going down!" He claimed, pushing his fists together. While it was true the aerial fighter was out of the way for almost all his attacks, and the few that could would probably get him burnt alive or take too long, he decided to try and goad his foe into coming at him. "You kid-attacking bastard!" He added with another scowl. He really hoped the others were hearing the situation, as he focused his energy to try and hold himself steady.

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Royal Rampage
The koopa kept up indeed, soaring from building to building using his incredible leaping ability. Then, they spotted a straggler. Zed flew down first, laying down pressure and cutting off the human's means of escape. The attack wasn't even close to fatal, but it left an easy opening.

CRASH!

"Forget the kid, you should be more worried about yourself, chump!"

The King of the Koopas had landed heavily on the road behind Masaru, and with a threat, he swung his burning sledgehammer through Zed's flames with enough force to send him through the next building over!

Last edited:

Belowski

"Huh...?

He heard distant yelling, the sound of flame. Sounds like something was going down. Considering Zed was still in the area and had yet to be found...sounds like he decided to come back. Belowski looked off in the direction, tilting his head.

"Huh...guys. Think somethin' is goin down."

Pointing off in the direction to the rest of the team, he grabbed his deactivated duel disk, reinserting around on his arm. It unfolded, glowing as it turned on, autoshuffling his deck.

"Ight, sooo imma check that out. Would be so unchill to leave a bro hangin'."

With that, he began to slothfully move out, his stance wobbling slightly as he went. His intentions were good, though he didn't seem to be in a massive rush...the usual.

E-123 Omega
The large machine stood up straight, getting a feel of how it felt to move once more. His movements were more seamless, and the random flinching had ceased. He opened and closed his hand before looking towards Eitri as she explained what she had done to repair and improve him. The girl had apparently added a new mechanism, which she referred to as a ’Gullinbursti’, that would provide him with a sudden burst of speed for a maximum of 5 seconds before having to recharge. This would no doubt prove useful.

“YOU MAY CALL ME OMEGA.” He said in response to her query about what he desired to be called. “I AM GRATEFUL FOR YOU RESTORING ME, EITRI. I WILL DO MY BEST TO NOT LET YOU BE ANNIHILATED BY ENEMIES AS COMPENSATION.”

Before Omega could say more, however, his auditory sensors picked up many noises coming from outside. His head snapped in that direction. “CONFLICT IS HAPPENING OUTSIDE, FLESHLINGS. WE MUST MOVE.”
E-123’s boosters flared to life and he flew forward at high speeds, crashing straight through a wall in order to get to the conflict as quickly as possible.

Once the machine was outside, he noticed a ring of fire. A quick scan revealed that Masaru was in trouble, facing off against an enemy—the fire-winged man Belowski had mentioned before. Omega was about to attack, but another enemy made himself known, landing behind Masaru, intending to slam him with a hammer. The war machine reconfigured his hands into missile launchers and fired two missiles at Bowser—one at his hammer to take it out and one at the koopa directly.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Zed
Masaru's attempts at getting Zed to come closer were unsuccessful, the Adept remaining in his advantageous position.

“I understand why you’re upset,” Zed did at least offer a response. “But I’m doing what has to be done. Anyone who stands in the path of my goals shall be enlightened!" He exclaimed, raising a hand, summoning his Dea Lacrimae above Masaru, quickly dropping the three royal blades on the martial artist.

It seemed the rest of the group was starting to catch wind of the situation, the large robot from before charging in to assist Masaru, attempting to intercept Bowser's attack. The others would be joining soon. Things were about to get a lot more chaotic.​

Eitri​

The girl nodded to Omega. The sound of distant yelling reached her ears, and Belowski was already off to investigate. Omega was more... in a hurry to reach the source. Eitri watched as the robot flew through a nearby wall, soaring towards the source. The sage shielded herself from the debris, frowning.
"Already back into the fray." Eitri said.

Eitri gently floated into the air, about a foot off the ground, and followed after Belowski. She was quick to catch up to the duelist, using her Pair Up ability to cause him to float as well.
"How proactive of you, Belowski." Eitri said. "So quick to rush back into battle?"
With Belowski in tow, Eitri attempted to fly to the right to flank the enemies from the side.

Takahara Masaru

"Guh!" The martial artist turned around just in time to see a sledgehammer coming right at him, striking him clear in the gut. The blow was hard enough to knock him straight out the ring of fire, rolling into the side of a building as he narrowly caught himself and got back to his feet with a groan.
"Two...!?" He was surprised, before Zed responded to him.
His words just made his blood boil more. "Enlightened...it's always enlightened or somethin like that with people like you..." He scowled. "All you're doing is selling your own soul!" He proclaimed, the royal blades appearing over him doing little intimdate him.

And when they came crashing down...!
"Gale Strike!" Masaru struck the first blade to reach him with his fist, enough force to break 30 tiles of concrete, knocking it away before he turned his focus to the next with another of the same technique. It seared his hands through the wraps, though left the wraps themselves unaffected it seemed. With the last one coming down, he raised his hands square...! And he caught the blade! Blood dripped down from it, and his hands hurt like hell, but even still he held it.

And he threw it towards Zed! "Mano Toss!" He threw it hard, like a sumo wrestler throwing an opponent around! He winced, however, as he clenched his hands in an attempt to stop the dripping blood.

Last edited:

Belowski

Eitri was quick to catch up, considering Belowski's slow walking speed. Now, Eitri causing him to float, she asked him if he was hungry to go rushing into battle. Blinking for a moment.

"Battle? Nah, it ain't like that. Don't get me wrong, I want all us guys to get along. But, I do think they guy should say sorry, at least." Belowski scratched his cheek. "Cause like, what kinda dude lops people's arms off?"

His duel disk made an audio cue, making it clear his deck was all shuffled. Drawing his five cards. Spells and traps...with a single monster. Not Mokey Mokey either. Not an awesome hand, but he'd go with the flow. Laying one card face down, he took out the monster.

"Haha...I think it time to share the love. C'mon out, Happy lover."

The pink avian materialized with the pair as they flew, chirping to life.

"Briiiii!"

"Aha, love your spirit, lil' buddie! Now, you see that guy over there? How about you hit 'em your gushy burst, okay?"

"Briiii~!"

Happy lover got their sights set on Zed, sweeping ahead of the squad and puffing up their cheeks. That's when a single blast of consisting of pink, wet, fluttery hearts was shot over toward him!

comic

LEON

His passion was not matched. Leon quickly stifled himself by clearing his throat, and covering his mouth with a fist, before his brows creased, and his gaze drifted to the side, eyes growing distant as he strained his ears. "Shit," he muttered to himself, glancing about to realize Masaru wasn't with them. Getting the opportunity to gush about Matilda had distracted him, and completely messed up his plans of keeping the group together. Any smart strategist would know to pick off outlying members of a group, it was how predators struck much larger groups of prey.

Now, did the sounds become louder, and the others started to become aware of it, perking up at the noise---but Leon was already gone, taking off at a spring and sliding over the hood of a car in his way before the others had a chance to address what they were hearing. Despite the early head start, a flash of flames alerting Leon to his destination, Omega was already rapidly catching up, crashing through the wall of the previously unharmed convenience store. The robot took immediate offensive action, so Leon kept moving, slinking past wreckage to move about on the opposite end of the conflict, catching glimpses of Masaru, caught in a ring of fire, conjured by a young man similar to the descriptions of a hostile Belowski had earlier given out---as well as a massive tortoise leaping down for Masaru, Omega aiming to intercept.

Sliding beneath a large support beam that had been knocked over, leaning into the ruins of a building, Leon spun Matilda into his hand and dropped to a knee, sliding to a stop while simultaneously spinning, taking aim at Zed. He'd positioned himself as stealthily as he could to flank the foes, and with Omega providing an amicable distraction, with Eitri and Belowski quickly in tow, including some really weird winged creature Leon didn't have the time to worry about figuring out what it was, the agent was confident he'd gone unnoticed, his target reacting accordingly to the counter-offensive against him. Calculating his movement, Leon took careful aim, before firing a burst of bullets for Zed, still somewhat hidden in the wreckage he'd been zipping through. As soon as he'd fired, Leon dipped back into the ruins, moving quickly through it to reposition himself in preparation for a potential response from his target, regardless if the bullets met their mark or not.​

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Bowser
The koopa smacked the human hard, and the fighter was put under more pressure by his ally, Zed. Bowser knew their foe wouldn't be able to handle much more punishment before he cracked, but before he could follow up, they had company. He saw out of the corner of his eye as a huge robot smashed through a wall. The turtle turned around in time to meet an incoming missiles with his forearms, and then he swung his arms out, clearing the cloud of smoke from the sheer force of the action. Then he leapt at Omega, thrusting the head of the hammer to smack the robot into the rubble.

If successful, Bowser would pummel the robot further into the ground before he heard gunshots, as well other noise. Gripping the heavy robot by the arm, he threw Omega with surprising ease, right at the trio of Belowski, Eitri, and Happy Lover! To follow this up and add even more propulsion to the droid, red flames spewed from Bowser's maw, the power of the kyber crystal enhancing the already-potent flames.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Zed
Masaru was more capable than Zed gave him credit for, managing to not only deflect the Adept's Dea Lacrimae, but also catch it with his bare hands, throwing one of the blades back at him. The weapon stopped abruptly right in front of him, Zed clearly in control of his own powers, the ring of fire around him disappearing.

A familiar voice came from nearby, the Golden Trillion turned to face Belowski and Eitri, the latter's arm having been reattached, much to his surprise. Zed's royal blade moved to block Happy Lover's attack, the durable weapon taking the hit without a problem before being launched at Happy Lover, aiming to cleave through the monster and strike the duo in one move.

"We have some unfinished business." The Adept commented, extending an arm to fire another attack---when gunfire rang out behind him, a sharp pain suddenly pulsating from his left shoulder, two bullets having struck him, the rest of the burst intercepted by his burning wing. Zed had to admit an attack from his blind spot was smart in a situation like this, despite how annoying it was. His head briefly turned towards the direction he'd been shot from, but he could not spot the one responsible right away.

Bowser had also acted to attack the duelist and the sage, so Zed chose to keep some slight pressure on Masaru, another flock of blazing birds flying towards the martial artist. Some of them would fly over him, gliding towards the wreckage near the young man in search for Leon. Should one of the birds spot him, it would dive down at the officer before releasing a burst of flame.​

E-123 Omega
The machine’s missiles were not as effective as he had hoped—and the large turtle leapt towards him while his teammates focused mainly on the fire-winged man. Good, Omega could handle this himself. E-123 dashed to the side using his jets, causing Bowser to fly past him and through the same hole in the wall Omega had created moments ago. In one swift motion, Omega spun his torso around to face Bowser, not moving his legs for the sake of time efficiency, and reconfigured his left arm into a weapon with several gun barrels, and his right arm into a machine gun loaded with explosive rounds.

Omega began firing the minigun at Bowser while he spun his legs around to face the same direction as his torso. As he did so, he analyzed the situation. He knew close to nothing about the capabilities of this monstrous, turtle-like being, but it seemed to be fire-resistant at the very least. The enemy was also very large, almost a meter taller than Omega himself, so it was no doubt physically strong, and it had a weapon to use alongside that strength. The robot would have to continue analyzing this opponent.

Belowski

"Briiii!"

Happy lover yeeped as it was easily destroyed by Zed. The same Royal bade swinging through to hit them as well! That's when Belowski revealed his face down card, and it was a familiar one.

"This is my trap card, human wave tactics. Ya might be familiar with it. Cause you see, after Happy Lover goes out, he tags in one of his lil' friends."

That's when Belowski unnaturally fell backwards, becoming flush with the ground as the blade flew over and past him. It was soon revealed two arms coming from the earth had pulled Belowski down to safety, the rest of the creature emerging outwards after the attack had passed.

"And I think Mushroom man is just who I wanna vibe with."

"Huah!" The mushroom flexed it's fungal muscles, letting go of Belowski.

"Now dude...lemme level with you a tad." Belowski yawned, still on the ground. "I want you the apologize to my bud Eitri, cause that was like, totally uncalled for to take off her arm."

Belowski was making a point of that, sounding like it was some bad thing a kid did on a playground rather than the incredibly serious offense it was. Playing a spell card on the field, he gestured to mushroom man.

"Meanwhile I got something to play with your bud while we have a deep talk n' stuff. This is the amulet of ambition. It's buffs my Mushroom Man's attack based on one enemy guy on the field. And your turtle dude seemed preeeetty strong. So they can be like, awesome playmates, dontcha think?"

Equipping it with the amulet made the mushroom man pulse, growing, growing, and growing until he matched Bowser's size! That's when the mushroom ripped out of the ground, revealing newfound legs! That's when he charged forward, pulling back, before thrusting a punch forward to the Koopa King's face!