• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Fairy Tail RP

Aspen didn't feel anything, as he trained here with his father and mother to learn his magic. He looked at Gale and Lucas, and then said, "If you two are feeling cold, this spell should work." Aspen then held out his hands, and Lucas and Gale then had a magic circle around their chest. "This spell should use your inner body heat to make it so you won't feel cold here," Aspen explained, "We should head over there in the north, as that place is never really explored."

------------------------------

As Nashi was just sitting there, she heard the voice of someone she knew, Lauren! Nashi then jumped out of nowhere, and exclaimed, "Lauren, fight me!" She then had her hands covered in golden flames, and readied to attack Lauren with a "Sun Dragon's Hammer Crush!"

"I'm Taylor Farland." He said giving a big grin. However he felt a bit awkward about the people crowding him. But of course, it wasn't necessaryarily a bad thing to be flocked with people.

"I guess I need to introduce myself. I'm Fuego. S-Class Mage. And now that's settled, I agree with Meliai. We should totally go for that frog quest." Fuego said snatching the paper out of Taylor's hands.

'Look at the reward. I would end up with nothing!' Taylor cried. He still needed money to support himself, as he was already low as it was. he wasn't suspecting a big group to come along.

"Don't worry. You can have my share of the Jewels, if I can have the frog meat!" Fuego exclaimed happily. "Lauren, Lilac, you guys in? This sure seems fun! I could roast the entire thing and we could have a feast!" By this point, Fuego had lowered the piece of paper where Taylor could quickly snatch it. However Fuego didn't really care at this point, as he was already beginning to drool thinking about that succulent delicious meat. "Mmm," he moaned hungrily.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Draxon got the money from the client and headed to the guild hall. Along the way, he saw Nashi use crazy antics to get to the guild hall. Why she did this, Draxon never learned. He just hoped people wouldn't get mad at the guild master for the roar she did and the fire she made while running. Then he entered the guild hall and saw an unfamiliar person talking to some members. He noticed Nashi ask to fight Lauren and sighed. "The fight will be over before I can even do anything, might as well let it happen," he thought. He noticed Fuego also in the guild and suddenly wanted to have some fun before he fell asleep for the day. He headed over to him and asked,"How about a fight?"

"A fight! I'm down. Sorry kid, but priority. We can leave after I kick Draxon's ass." Fuego shrugged at Taylor, before facing Draxon. He cracked his knuckles and took a few steps away from the request board. Then his arms became engulfed in a roaring flame. "Phoenix Rush!" he roared, before charging. His body became engulfed in searing flames as he charged ahead. Then he shot fire from his feet, and placed his arms behind them. Then he fired more flames from his palms, rocketing towards Draxon with incredible speed for a full force tackle.

Melia shrugged. she didn't really care what she was doing as long as it had jewels involved. "I don't need to pack anything so ill be ready to go". Meliai noticed one of guild members starting another brawl. "uggh" she was openly displeased by this. Because of her magic she took the role of repair woman in the guild, But it did not mean she liked doing it. "Why know?" she backed away hoping they would keep the damage at a minimum.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Draxon shrugged when he said Fuego was gonna beat him. He dodged when Fuego charged at him and then reduced all of the attacks Fuego threw at him and then threw it to him back as a weak dose of what he shot at him. "You know I can easily use my magic, so why try to hit me with stuff like that?" he asked matter-of-factly. He grabbed a dagger and quickly aimed a kick to Fuego's face, then resetting his position in a few seconds. "C'mon, is your fancy fire all you got?" he said with a smirk.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Gale instantly felt better from Aspen's spell and listened to what he said.

"Sounds reasonable. And thanks for this spell, helps a lot." Gale replied as his thoughts were focused on this ravine and what they would find there.

"Yep. Now just becasue you can resisit damage from my attacks, that doesn't make it possible for you to shrug them off. Let's go with a little more fun, shall we?" Fuego's face was now a smirk. Within a mere moment, he did a backflip and landed behind Draxon. His arms ignited once more, and in a flurry of punches and thrusts will the elbow, he targeted Draxon, giving him little time to react or dodge.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Draxon gasped of the pain he felt on his back and turned around while taking out a dagger. He quickly used his dagger to try to slash a bit of Fuego’s skin. He then aimed to sweep Fuego with his legs and then tried to jab him with his elbow in a few seconds. He was injured by the attacks he had previously been injured with so he quickly retreated and tried to maintain the ability to stand up. “No wonder he’s S-Class. He’s fast and strong, he doesn’t even need magic to beat people up. He could probably beat a dozen of wizards with his fists if he wanted to,” he thought.

Fuego, jumped over the leg sweep, and flipped backwards to avoid the elbow jab. He gave a grin, as it looked like Draxon was pretty beat. "You still good to go. I got some special planned if you are." He gave a thumbs up, and he was thoroughly enjoying himself.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
“Well I can still fight, but this is getting too long. Consider it as a victory I guess, I’m done with my day’s work,” Draxon said while grinning. He was glad he could have some action among his guild mates and not just monsters and criminals. He sat down and got himself a drink. He took of his bandanna exposing his mouth and began sipping at his beverage. “This is what I love after missions. The sweet relief of drinking and relaxing while also being able to remember the money I got from work,” he said with a smile on his face. “Oh by the way master,” he began while getting Laxus’s attention,”Devin and Nashi made fire while running to the hall.” Laxus sighed and shrugged. “Of course. I just hope Devin doesn’t turn out to be as reckless as Nashi,” he said. Draxon shrugged and continued sipping at his beer.

Devin walked up to Draxon once the dust battled from that spar just moments ago.

"So, um, you said something about splitting the pay from the mission earlier." Devin asked, curious about his cute of the reward. Devin was not a greedy person by nature. However, funds were needed for his...personal project. Still Devin hoped he didn't come off as greedy fro asking.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Draxon murmured a small ‘hmm?’ as Devin came up to him. “Oh yeah the money for job, here ya go, give half of it to Nashi,” he said while giving Devin 40k Jewels. “I wonder what the others are doing,” he thought, noticing there was less people than when he got there to take his latest mission. He turned to face Devin once more after taking a sip of his beverage. ”Hey, wanna form a team?” he asked out of the blue.

"A team? You'd want to be in a team with the new guy?" Devin asked, surprised he was offered a spot on a team with what he had seen was a powerful member of the guild. Devin didn't think he spent enough time with Draxon to form that strong a connection or showed his skills to the point he'd be seen as a valuable teammate.

Or had he?

"Alright let's go," Spoke Zack as he walked out of the door "Hurry up little man we got work to do for money so let's get a move on and Sophie be careful for once."

"Ok Zack I'll be careful," sighed Sophie as she walked to the door then she turned around and yelled "See you later everyone have fun while were gone."

Grey Jr. grunted, and then said to Zack, "Don't call me little man. But, yeah, let's go." Grey Jr. then followed Sophie and Zack to wherever they were going.

------------------------------------

Lucas sighed in relief after Aspen put his spell on him. "Thanks, Aspen," he said, "And yeah, you're plan sounds good."

Aspen then started leading the group north of the mountains. As they were heading even more north into the mountains, a blizzard started brewing up, and it was getting hard to see.

Aspen wasn't really fazed by this, but Lucas, and probably Gale, were. "How are we going to search for anything in this type of weather?" asked Lucas. Aspen looked at him, and replied with, "There's a cave just right over there. We can rest in there until the blizzard calms down." "All right, sounds like a game plan," Lucas said.

Aspen then led the group to the cave, and that is where they relaxed. Aspen then looked at Gale, and asked, "Hey, could you make two sticks and some logs?"

------------------------------------------

Lauren sighed as she noticed Nashi jump out of nowhere, and said, "I don't have time for this." Lauren then extended her hand out in front of her, and shot out purple lightning (hope no one minds me doing this. I just thought since Grey's Ice Devil Slayer Magic was purple, so should everybody elses. It's just like how all God Slayers elements are black) straight at Nashi.

Nashi got hit straight with the attack, and all of her clothes and hair were frizzed up. Nashi let out a little wheeze, and then said faintly, "I give up."

Lauren sighed, and then said, "You should just stop trying to fight people stronger than you, you're just going to lose humiliatingly." Nashi cracked her neck, and said to Lauren, "Yeah, but it's always good to measure the gap of strength between myself and other people, so I can know how much I need to improve." Lauren chuckled, and then said, "You never cease to surprise me."

Nashi then said goodbye to Lauren and Lilac, and headed back to doing nothing. Nashi then thought of something. Ya' know what? I've basically grew up in this guild, and even after all these years, I don't have a team. Sure, I've gone on some missions with Grey or Aspen, but it was never actually as a team. Eh, whatever. Nashi then grabbed a drink, and started going at it.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Gale gave a nod, using his Steel Make to generate a pair of sticks and some logs. Gale half-missed Nashi at this point as now they had to rely on caveman tactics to keep warm.

"All set." Gale said to Aspen.

Meliai's disappointment was clearly visible. Once gain the guild hall has suffered damage. "You guys are the reason we need to spend half our jewels on repairs" she said this to no one in particular. She set her foot down onto the floor and began to merge with it. Bits of wooden floorboards and columns started to awkwardly creep around back into their previous shape. After a minute or so the hall looked more or less like it was before the fight.

Once they had left the guild Hall Sophie had ran ahead of Zack and rushed into the forest, Zack was barely managing to keep up with her as the lush nature of the forest surronded him. Short Vines dangled from the trees and Birds let out short Tweet's in a song, squirrel's jumped from tree to tree. But eventually Sophie stopped in front of a Clearing which little light Reached and there it stood a blood red one horned Minotaur a large axe by it's side. It was sat peacefully eating a Apple and from the lay of the land Zack started to think about he could create.

"Thanks, Gale," Aspen said as he grabbed the two sticks. He then started rubbing the sticks together, and was able to create a fire. "This fire won't last long, however, as steel isn't really supposed to use for keeping fire burning. What should we do after it dies out?" Aspen said.

Lucas looked at Aspen and Gale, and said, "Well, we should try to find some treasure. I mean, who knows what we can find in this cave."

Aspen nodded, and replied, "Alright." Meanwhile, the blizzard outside didn't seem to be dying out, but there is a figure outside with burning red eyes.

-----------------------------------

Grey Jr. was behind Zack the whole time. He was annoyed with how Sophie was so care-free, but didn't make much of it, as she still had a better attitude than Nashi.

Grey Jr. then noticed the Minotaur, and quickly hid behind a tree. He then looked at Zack, and whispered, "Do you have a plan to fight this thing or what?"

"Simple buy me some time to cast my spell," Replied Zack to Gray's question and then he whispered to Sophie "And no cyclones got it Sophie for now stick to thorns and Impact please." Then Zack turned toward a tree and waved his hand in a circular motion and began to chant his spell.

"Alright Bro." Spoke Sophie as she ran toward her foe and yelled "Thorns" which then began to wrap around the minotaur some even piercing it's legs. Then once she was close enough she placed her hand on the Minotaur's chest and Shouted "impact" which sent it flying into a tree.

Grey Jr. grunted, and then said, "Fine." Does he really have so little faith in me? I could easily take this beast on my own. I just came along because Sophie insisted.

Grey Jr. then ran up to the minotaur, and exclaimed, "Water Make: Shining Spears!" Grey then shot multiple spears at the beast, each piercing a limb.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Draxon chuckled and answered,”Nah. Neither of us know each other well enough. Just kidding, but maybe we can do some more missions another time.” He heard a noise and saw Nashi getting pummeled by Lauren. “Will she ever grow up?” he thought without being self-conscious he wasn’t even a real adult himself. He noticed Lauren coming to drink as well. “Hey Lauren, we’ve known each other for a while, right? Well, I was thinking, since we’ve done many missions over the years, do you want to form a team with me?” he asked her. While all this was true, the main reason he wanted to be in a team with her was since she was an S-Class wizard. He just wanted to take S-Class missions more often, and he thought he would be able to do that with an S-Class mage on his team. Why did he want to do those missions so much? He simply wanted some extra loot.

OOC: I hope me saying that they have been on many missions doesn’t upset you @Crims0n. I just thought it would happen since Draxon has been on the guild for a decade.

Layri watched the fight with a sigh, it had taken a while for her to even realize that the hall was destroyed. She never was one to enjoy fighting her comrades, however a good brawl was quite entertaining. Meliai was correct about the hall though, her guild was less than conscious about the damage they cause- she smiled softly, "What can you do?" she she giggled- "You are up for the swamp request right?" she raised her brows at the girl beside her.

Charlie had not even entered the guild hall before it was destroyed, he stood in front of Genrou to stop the flying rubble form hitting the dog. Rolling his eye he stepped into the hall, they were to busy to notice him... but that what he usually aimed for so it was fine. Walking forward he kicked a piece of food out of the way of his companion who was eagerly sniffing for fallen crumbs. He walked with his head down and hands shoved into his pockets, he didn't need jewel truth be told. He could make his own if it was needed, and yet he went on missions all the time mostly as a way to get out of the guild-hall, being that he was too young to live by himself, and had to deal with spars and arguments all day when he wasn't working.

"Come my Creation Birch." Yelled Zack as the tree he was staring at became an ent after he had finished his spell and began pounding the Minotaur into the ground and then a thorn pierced the Beast's heart so Zack clapped his hand's and the Ent turned back into a normal tree and then he turned to Gray and Spoke the word's "good job kid you get half the reward as promised."

"Man that Minotaur was no fun," Moaned Sophie as a frown covered her face "it didn't even landed a Hit on your Ent Zack it was the weakest I'd ever seen."

Grey Jr. grunted, and then said, "I agree with Sophie. You two could've easily handled that Minotaur on your own, there was no need for me to come. And don't call me 'kid' just because I'm younger than you, there's a reason why I'm an A-Rank."

Grey Jr. then went towards the Minotaur, and sliced it's head with a Water Make: Blade. He then tossed the head towards Zack, and said, "Here, turn this in to the requester. I'll meet you back in the guild for my pay." Grey Jr. then started heading out of the forest, and back to the guild.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"That sounds reasonable." Gale said in agreement, as with this blizzard the way it was it made more sense to search the caves would be more productive than just sitting and waiting for the storm to pass before doing anything.

With a sigh Meliai did not put up a fight for the offer of a mission. "Fine to the swamps then". She picks up her wooden staff and headed toward the door. "If we wanna do it we should go now. I know that getting to the swamp takes a while and i don't even have a good book to pass the time".

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
"Lauren paused to ponder a bit before answering. 'Sure, why not." Lauren replied. "On one condition though: Lilac joins us."
Lilac turned to give a slight wave to Draxon. The two have always been together, almost like sisterly bond, despite only being cousins. "We stay together, plus I'm training Lilac to be a stronger mage." Lauren explained to Draxon on her reasoning to let Lilac join.
--------------------
"Well let's go then." Lucas exclaimed while shivering due to the excessive cold temperature. Lucas headed deeper into the cave first, before he stopped in his tracks. "So, do you guys want to search together? Or split up?" Both plans have their pros and cons though. If the team stayed together, they could deal with whatever comes their way. Though, they wouldn't cover as much ground. As for splitting up, the crew would cover more ground, but possibly can't deal with whatever may come their way.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
“Alright, I’m fine with that. The more the merrier. But I think we probably shouldn’t get more since 3 seems enough,” Draxon said while waving back at Lilac. “Sweet. I got an S-Class wizard with me and two take-over cousins! I’m not gonna wait for anything bad to happen to me now,” he thought. He finished his beer and said,”I’m heading back home, see you guys tomorrow.” He left the guild hall and headed towards his house. It was a peaceful, little cottage, but it supplied Draxon all he needed. He went to lay down in his bed and found out he couldn’t sleep. So he grabbed a book about magic and began reading about Take-Overs. He figured he should get familiar with the magic since his two teammates had the ability to use it. “I wonder why I don’t see Lauren using it that much though,” he thought.

"I guess that means, I'll have some company for this quest." Taylor said as the others left. He popped his back, and stared at the sheet. This was his first mission, and maybe the stres of it was getting to him. He stared before swallowing hard.

Fuego has slipped to the bar, and ordered a drink, taking light sips of it. A smile grew upon his face, but this time it was a more serious smile. There was such new talent, it was making him feel a bit old. And that was never fun.

Aspen looked on at Lucas, and said, "We should most likely split up. I think that all of us have a great amount of magic, so we should all do fine."

Aspen then splitted apart from the group, and started looking further into the cave. He was in complete awe struck at the structure of the cave, it really looked like he was in a frozen wonderland. No time to lose! I have to search for some treasure. But that really won't be easy, as there aren't really any clues to where to find any treasure. Ah well, I guess I'll just have to use basic searching skills in order to find something.

Meanwhile, a figure still loomed around in the shadows.

----------------------------

Grey Jr. was already back at the hall, and was basically just waiting for Zack to return, so he could get his share of the pay. As Grey Jr. was about to sleep, he was then interupted by a sudden shove. The cause? Well, it was none other than Nashi.

"Hey," Nashi said, "You wanna team up?" Grey Jr. looked confused, and then asked, "What do you mean?" Nashi then replied, "You know, like a guild team. I've been easedropping on everybody, and they all seem to be forming a team, and I thought, why don't we?" Grey Jr. grunted, and then replied, "Because you're annoying, that's why." Nashi huffed, and then said, "Oh, come on. I'm not that bad." "Says the one who destroys everything, no matter how simple the mission is," retorted Grey Jr. "What can I say? I enjoy a good fight!" Nashi exclaimed. "That's why I'm not joining a team with you," Grey Jr. said back.

Nashi felt like she couldn't reason with him, and decided to leave. Whatever. Who'd want to be in a team with you anyways? But Nashi still wanted to form a team, but she didn't really know anybody who'd want to join.

"You understand that that quest has changed. It's now a pack of frogs. And the reward has been increased, to 33,000 Jewel." Laxorus, said as he walked past, glancing at the paper. "You'll need a team for that."

Taylor went stiff. A pack of these giant frogs!? The reward was better, but overall it seemed unusual, and it would be stupid to go alone. While he didn't doubt Fuego or Meliai's ability, he would still need help to keep them from destroying anything else. He waked over to the first person he saw. "Um, my name is Taylor Farland. And I have a mission that I need help with. It's just kill it some massive frogs. The reward is 33,000 Jewel and you'll get a third of it." He held his hand out the the person, who he didn't know was named Devin. "Are you in?"

Devin turned to the mage who asked him for aid in a mission to apparently go kill some giant frogs. Devin returned Taylor's hand with one of his own accepting the handshake.

"Devin Draydon. And I'm happy to help however I can, though this is only my second mission as part of this guild. None the less I'll do my best." Devin said to Taylor.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Gale would search his section of the cave, keeping an eye out for both treasure as well as any potential threats that might be hiding within.

This cave is so vast, who knows what is in here. I just hope we find this treasure quickly and without issue. Though knowing this guild, I don't have much confidence finding this treasure is gonna be easy...

"Sweet! Welcome aboard. Now, quick note. We should probably head out now. We have to catch an overnight train, and we'll reach there in the morning." Taylor quickly added, popping his knuckles. "I'll lead the way!" He said, as he began to leave the guild and head towards the train station while he assumed Devin was behind him. 'So what magic do you use?" He asked as they grey near tot he station, without turning around.

Zack and Sophie walked into the guild and Sophie ran over to Gray with a bag of coins. Then she spoke "Here's your payment Gray and by any chance do you know where aspen is?"

Meanwhile Zack Left as soon as he knew sophie would be ok and walked over to Draxon's house Knocked on the door and shouted "How are you doing my man. There's something I need to talk to you about so do you mind if I come in."

Devin was surprised at Taylor quickly running off ahead and was quick to follow to keep pace with him before he heard his question.

"W-well I am a Dragon Slayer. Rainbow Fire Dragon Slayer to be specific." Devin explained, taking a moment to tug his scarf to ensure it stayed on around his neck as he ran.

Keeping the back of his neck covered, most importantly...

Gray Jr. grabbed the bag, and told Sophie, "Thanks, and Aspen is out on a mission with Lucas and Gale. Honestly, I see that team as the smartest team in the whole guild."

-----------------------

Aspen kept looking for treasure, but he just wasn't able to. Ugh, if only there were clues for where treasure might be at. I could've made a plan with any clue possible, but that just isn't possible. Aspen kept digging, until he suddenly found something, footsteps. "What the?" Aspen muttered out loud. Aspen then decided to follow these footsteps. After all, it might be the only clue he has.

Meliai followed behind in pace that allowed her to hear the two talk. "Dragon slayer" she spoke with a disappointing sigh. Her interactions with slayers in general did not leave a good impression of them. "Look, I know we have a record of being destructive, but please keep the fights small at the guild. No one needs the thing to collapse everyday." she expects the words to fall on death ears.