• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Favourite Legendary?

My favorite legendary of all time has to be Darkrai. Not only is it a relatively powerful Pokemon, its very design is just so interesting. There is also its appearance in Rise of Darkrai. I fell in love with Darkrai's story almost as hard if not harder than Mewtwo's.

Shaymin~. It's got a unique attack (Seed Flare), good stats, and both of its formes are pretty darn cute to boot. Bushy hedgehog and flying reindeer go! ♥
I never noticed that Sky Forme does indeed look like a reindeer. Imagine if Santa Clause used 8 Shaymin instead of Stantler. It would be a good fit seeing as Shaymin is a 'tiny' Pokemon. Shaymin is a nice choice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shaymin~. It's got a unique attack (Seed Flare), good stats, and both of its formes are pretty darn cute to boot. Bushy hedgehog and flying reindeer go! ♥
I agree completely. Both of its forms are cute and this little hedgehog has helped me in battle in more ways than one. PLUS... when you get it extremely happy and affectionate in Poke-Amie or whatever it's called, it blooms a whole bush of flowers which is adorable!

Shaymin!!!
images

I'm with Clementyne here, I LOVE Suicune, it's so mysterious! Not only in its looks but also in its role in the anime and the updated HGSS storyline :)

I chose Giratina because, before I liked pokemon, my friend showed me his pokemon action figures. They were Ash, Brock, Pikachu, Onix, and Giratina. It looked so amazing. I thought the the coolest part was the fact that you could change it from origin form to land form! It was awesome until he sold it a a yard sale a week later. I'm still kind of mad at him. No offense Alex. *Alex was the friend who had it.*

Am I the only one that likes Latias..?
not entirely VirusKnux, Latias is a close second for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like Rayquaza too. I got a shiny one for a regular Pokémon I had put on the gts, it has 6 perfect iv's, is adamant and knows v-create so it is obviously hacked but it looks so cool that I just had to keep it, so I keep it as a collector's item :)

Even tho its a legendary I love Entei, outside of the legendary range of pokemon Gyarados is my regular favorite. He always has a spot on my Poke' team but in my hands out relationship has to start off with him being a Lvl. 1 Magikarp.

My favorite legendary for sure is Darkrai. Why? Well, multiple reasons. First, Darkrai's design looks great. Second, I feel nostalgia from anything that's Sinnoh region related. Third, it's in my favorite (besides maybe Pokemon 4ever) Pokemon movie. And fourth, Darkrai's backstory is absol-utely (sorry, I couldn't resist) great.

All of them of course so it's so hard to choose, since they have always been my only fave Pokémon's since I was little but my number one fave has always been Mew cause it can use all TM and HM, it can learn Transform and Metronome, and it's so cute, adorable, so powerful and so playful. And here's my list:
1. Mew
2. Mewtwo/Mega Mewtwo X and Y
3. Articuno
4. Zapdos
5. Moltres
6. Celebi
7.Lugia
8. Ho-Oh
9. Raikou
10. Entei
11. Suicune
12. Jirachi
13. Deoxys Normal Form/Attack Form/Defense Form/Speed Form
14. Rayquaza/Mega Rayquaza
15. Groudon/Primal Groudon
16. Kyogre/Primal Kyogre
17. Latios/Mega Latios
18. Latias/Mega Latias
19. Regirock
20. Regice
21. Registeel
22. Shaymin Land Form/Sky Form
23. Arceus
24. Darkrai
25. Manaphy
26. Phione
27. Cresselia
28. Giratina Altered Form/Origin Form
29. Regigigas.
30. Heatran
31. Dialga
32. Palkia
33. Azelf
34. Mesprit
35. Uxie
36. Victini
37. Genesect
38. Meloetta Aria Form/Pirouette Form
39. Keldeo Ordinary Form/Resolute Form
40. Kyurem Normal Form/Black Form/White Form
41. Landorus Incarnate Form/Therian Form
42. Thundurus Incarnate Form/Therian Form
43. Tornadus Incarnate Form/Therian Form
44. Virizion
45. Terrakion
46. Cobalion
47. Zekrom
48. Reshiram
49. Zygarde
50. Xerneas
51. Yveltal
52. Diancie/Mega Diancie
53. Hoopa Confident/Hoopa Unbound
54. Volcanion
Legendary Pokémon's have always been the only Pokémon's in my heart. ♥ ♥

My favorite is Mew! I have always loved that cute little face of the mew that looks like it is saying "I'm mew, I'm cute, love me!". Who else agrees with me?
Yes I totally agree with you! ^^ ♥

Last edited:
Took me A long time to remember them all....

Edit by Linkachu: If you're going to reply and tell us which legendary you voted for, be sure to tell us why you voted for it.

Edit by CameronD34: Well ok. Latios is my favourite legendary because it was the first legendary I ever caught. ;D
Took me A long time to remember them all....

Edit by Linkachu: If you're going to reply and tell us which legendary you voted for, be sure to tell us why you voted for it.

Edit by CameronD34: Well ok. Latios is my favourite legendary because it was the first legendary I ever caught. ;D
My favorite legendary is Lugia because Silver was my first PokeMon game.

I like all the Legendaries, to be honest! There really aren't any that I dislike??

But my absolute favourite is Terrakion! And beyond it, I also really love Virizion, Cobalion, Keldeo, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Ho-Oh, Latios+Latias, Giratina, Shaymin, Darkrai, Xerneas and Reshiram! (And.. Maybe some I'm forgetting! I just.. Really love Legendaries.)

I like arceus very much.because this pokemon is god of pokemon:angel: and he made the all pokemon.It is strongest pokemon in whole pokemon world.That's why I like arceus.you like arceus so please reply.

For me Mew, as it looks more 'Feline' than all other legendaries (even if it wasn't supposed to be based on one) in the movies it sort of moves and sounds like a cat. Also very close are Entei, Suicune, and Mewtwo, as all sort of resemble animals I like - overall not a fan of legendaries.