• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Could always have Meta Ridley appear if Ridley gets critically injured and needs cybernetic repairs?
Technically. That Ridley has energy shielding and has increased attack power. Honestly, he’s too low on the tier list and bowser is to high. Ridley can regenerate back any part of his body back if he consumes enough organic matter

Technically. That Ridley has energy shielding and has increased attack power. Honestly, he’s too low on the tier list and bowser is to high. Ridley can regenerate back any part of his body back if he consumes enough organic matter

Eh, I'd rank them similar. Bowser survived some pretty ridiculous stuff over the years. People tend to underestimate him just cause he's never allowed to beat Mario. (Yet no one gives Ganondorf that fault when he fails to beat Link over and over.)

Eh, I'd rank them similar. Bowser survived some pretty ridiculous stuff over the years. People tend to underestimate him just cause he's never allowed to beat Mario. (Yet no one gives Ganondorf that fault when he fails to beat Link over and over.)
Eh, bowser can’t manage to land a hit on Mario, not really, and has lost countless times.

Meanwhile Ridley has bathed in lava, has alone and tails harder than steel, can shoot plasma, commands a space navy, can fly in comparison to bowser’s lumbering walk, Ridley can breath in space, and has a clown generator to the point where if he is completley dead, he would regenerate back

Meanwhile Ridley has bathed in lava, has alone and tails harder than steel, can shoot plasma, commands a space navy, can fly in comparison to bowser’s lumbering walk, Ridley can breath in space, and has a clown generator to the point where if he is completley dead, he would regenerate back

Bowser survived a black hole, being tossed in lava multiple times, can smash through stone and metal like tinfoil, commands an entire kingdom including a space one in Galaxy. Bowser can also breath in space and simply never dies. At this point what even can kill him is up in the air.

Don't disrespect the OG Nintendo villain XD

Bowser survived a black hole, being tossed in lava multiple times, can smash through stone and metal like tinfoil, commands an entire kingdom including a space one in Galaxy. Bowser can also breath in space and simply never dies. At this point what even can kill him is up in the air.

Most of that by the way is just cartoon physics XD. He also had his head entirely crushed, but that was comical affect, not actually having his head crushed lol. So I take his feats with a grain of salt.

Ridley is basically everything bowser is big better, and I would certainly not put bowser into the likes of sans, Timeman, or Vader

I'd imagine the Hunter will be either enamored with Artemis as god of the hunt or be skeptical of her god hood, because she is still rather human in comparison to the great ones. And when I say enamored I mean blind worship, not love.

And if the Hunter get's his cleaver broke here...Yeah I'm just gonna have him whip out some other Bloodborne weapons, since otherwise he's just a random dude in a plague doctor uniform wielding some neat shiny weapons.

Most of that by the way is just cartoon physics XD. He also had his head entirely crushed, but that was comical affect, not actually having his head crushed lol. So I take his feats with a grain of salt.

Ridley is basically everything bowser is big better, and I would certainly not put bowser into the likes of sans, Timeman, or Vader

I mean, the series is about an Italian Plumber who goes to rescue a princess in a Mushroom Kingdom from a Turtle Dragon while he rides on a Dinosaur. I think disqualifying it for being "just cartoon physics" is rather unfair XD

Bowser would tank everything Vader threw at him and more. And Bowser does not rank lower than a Wily lackie XD

I mean, the series is about an Italian Plumber who goes to rescue a princess in a Mushroom Kingdom from a Turtle Dragon while he rides on a Dinosaur. I think disqualifying it for being "just cartoon physics" is rather unfair XD

Bowser would tank everything Vader threw at him and more. And Bowser does not rank lower than a Wily lackie XD

Hey, bowsers defense might be impressive(when the plot demands it to be, as Mario has literally beat him by punching him a couple times). But he lacks attack. His attack is usually: shoot fireball, jump.

Timeman however can slow time immensely, and can fire attacks unaffected hey time during this state. Bowser wouldn’t be able to dish anything of substance out as his already predicable attack pattern would be made even more predictable

Hey, bowsers defense might be impressive(when the plot demands it to be, as Mario has literally beat him by punching him a couple times). But he lacks attack. His attack is usually: shoot fireball, jump.

Timeman however can slow time immensely, and can fire attacks unaffected hey time during this state. Bowser wouldn’t be able to dish anything of substance out as his already predicable attack pattern would be made even more predictable

Okay you are judging Bowser purely off gameplay mechanics which is really unfair XD. That's like saying Master Chief sucks cause he dies if he touches water. Bowser is not offensive limited to that degree.

Turtle shell smash, spinning shell, magic (Yes I am not joking here). Certain weapons (Hammer from Hammer bros, that Trophy Gun from Smash, Koopa Cart for flight)

And also his physical strength and durability are enough to be a major threat.

Turtle shell smash, spinning shell, magic (Yes I am not joking here). Certain weapons (Hammer from Hammer bros, that Trophy Gun from Smash, Koopa Cart for flight)

And also his physical strength and durability are enough to be a major threat.

Time man is ranged, so physical will not be a problem. Same with shell smash and spinning shell. As far as magic goes, kamek does the majority of that, he more or less ditched that concept back in the 90’s. Hammers are still somewhat mid-close ranged, which with time slow would still make them predictable, as Timeman is still a long ranged fighter. Hmm the trophy gun if we bring that it could be impressive, but if he did it would be near impossible to conceal, and it can also be broken rather easily if left exposed to an attack.

Time man is ranged, so physical will not be a problem. Same with shell smash and spinning shell. As far as magic goes, kamek does the majority of that, he more or less ditched that concept back in the 90’s. Hammers are still somewhat mid-close ranged, which with time slow would still make them predictable, as Timeman is still a long ranged fighter. Hmm the trophy gun if we bring that it could be impressive, but if he did it would be near impossible to conceal, and it can also be broken rather easily if left exposed to an attack.

I mean, Timeman can't hurt Bowser either. So Bowser can outlast him.

But we are getting off track here XD. Point is stop saying Bowser sucks, he is comparable to Ridley.

I mean, Timeman can't hurt Bowser either. So Bowser can outlast him.

But we are getting off track here XD. Point is stop saying Bowser sucks, he is comparable to Ridley.

Well you also said he’s not comparable to one of wily’s Lacky’s either, so there’s that. Which also Timeman can totally beat long game, as even fire Mario can easily take down bowser at long range.

I suppose then he can be comparable to Ridley, but that means Ridley still needs to go a tier higher :p

I mean, I figure Bowser should rank with Eggman or Wily themselves rather than a henchmen not named Metal or Bass/Zero. It's be kinda underwhelming to figure Bowser Jr. could beat Eggman you know?

I wouldn’t call Timeman just some lackey either. He was considered on of wily’s top robots, he even successfully broke into the HQ of the good guys as well, setting it all ablaze in the process. He also fought several of the good turned robots at the same time successfully. He’s no weakling. He’s on another level compared to robots like gutsman or iceman, which would be lackies. Calling Timeman a simple lackey would be a long shot.

I wouldn’t call Timeman just some lackey either. He was considered on of wily’s top robots, he even successfully broke into the HQ of the good guys as well, setting it all ablaze in the process. He also fought several of the good turned robots at the same time successfully. He’s no weakling. He’s on another level compared to robots like gutsman or iceman, which would be lackies. Calling Timeman a simple lackey would be a long shot.

Eh, I just labeled anyone not named Bass as more of a lacky bot given they are not the top guy. But you make a fair point.

Well I’d compare it to yugioh. Kaiba is too duelist comparable to Yugi, but that doesn’t make bakers or Marik automatically Weevil level you know? Lol.

Eh, Marik is weird to judge anyway.

He'd have beaten Yugi if his good self didn't decide to quit, but he also would have lost to both Mai and Joey if Mai attacked rather than go for Ra and Joey didn't pass out mid attack.

Eh, Marik is weird to judge anyway.

He'd have beaten Yugi if his good self didn't decide to quit, but he also would have lost to both Mai and Joey if Mai attacked rather than go for Ra and Joey didn't pass out mid attack.
Well marik still won those matches regardless *shrugs*

You know what I mean though. Just because bakura or marik aren’t number 1 like kaiba for villains doesn’t make them grunt level, same with Timeman

Well marik still won those matches regardless *shrugs*

You know what I mean though. Just because bakura or marik aren’t number 1 like kaiba for villains doesn’t make them grunt level, same with Timeman

...by misplays and cheating. XD

But yeah I get your point. I guess my point was I don't think Bowser should be seen as "weaker" than Wily's #2 or 3 robot in a sense. But yeah sorry did not intent to disrespect Timeman. My apologies.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
Honestly, if the Hunter is respectful and doesn't flirt with Artemis, then she might become a supporter of him, considering she'll still retain some of her godly abilities.

Kaleb without his team is stronger than Average. He has a metal arm that can change into a sword. And he is a skilled fighter. He just uses his Pokémon to do stuff most of the time. He could hold his own in hand-to-hand combat, though.

Edited my last post so Charizard reacted to the bubble. Pangoro is still free, and he is attacking Raider, so i need an Alec/Raider response.

Kaleb without his team is stronger than Average. He has a metal arm that can change into a sword. And he is a skilled fighter. He just uses his Pokémon to do stuff most of the time. He could hold his own in hand-to-hand combat, though.

........is there a reason a Pokemon Trainer can do this? Feels unbalanced in his own setting XD

He is part of a big storyline i created myself. His left arm was cut off, so he needed a prosthetic. And because there was a war going on, they made it able to become a sword.

Also, the Battle Theme Songs idea is pretty great. Imma go see if i can find any good themes for the Elidocorc vs Everyone fight, the Spider-Man and Alec vs Vader and Bowser fight, the Team Stark vs Team McAllen fight, the Team Stark (minus Lance, plus Erza) vs Negan and the Villains fight, or any of the other good battles we have had so far.

A Pichu - hell, a Dedenne - hell, a PACHIRISU would be able to beat Time Man. Any sort of electronic field denies Time Man of any sort of control, making him basically just an ordinary robot with no offensive capabilities.
4F0C6D7F-E5F4-40AF-BE47-FEEBAC8B16D6.jpeg

Hahahahaha...wait, your serious?

comic

i agree with Eevee. Timeman is useless against electronic fields that impede his abilities.
what can Timeman do other than stop time? because from what i understand, all of your arguments circle around this ability. take it away, and how tough is he really?

I really need to give Erza a proper fight scene. Her "fight" with Bowser was lacking as Spider-Man hogged the action for himself. Hiro has Doomslayer, Yang had the Team fight and Lucario had the battle royal airship.

i agree with Eevee. Timeman is useless against electronic fields that impede his abilities.
what can Timeman do other than stop time? because from what i understand, all of your arguments circle around this ability. take it away, and how tough is he really?

Wait he was serious with the pichu thing? Timeman would easily hav just speared the rodent before it would have time to attack. His time spears, evens a minute hand version can skewer a human in a single hit. He can spam these attacks, and they aren’t even his time slow ability.

And honesty, those electric types creating an electric field, THOSE things? Might as well ask a water bender to bend the whole ocean. Not to mention if they even knew of this weakness

comic

i think my characters have had pretty decent action.
Sans hasn't truly fought, but displayed some of his capabilities.
Snake fought through a bit of stuff. He's been more involved in certain stories than I give him credit for.
Logan had his fun scene with the Soviet soldiers in the Sewers after getting his ass handed to him by Chief.
Speaking of, Chief has been fighting in the battlefield this entire time.
Doomslayer too.
Negan did some fighting, then did more when bonded with the symbiote.
Rick and Morty haven't fought, but they're not exactly the fighting characters. Besides, when Rick fights, normally he'll kill his opponent in some unfair way, or he'll actually have to use his cybernetic enhancements.

Uh, Elec Man doesn't even create an electric field. HE LITERALLY JUST STANDS THERE. And Time Man's only able to actually make those temporal arrows through stopping time. So yes, a Pachirisu could easily take down Time Man.

Uh, Elec Man doesn't even create an electric field. HE LITERALLY JUST STANDS THERE. And Time Man's only able to actually make those temporal arrows through stopping time. So yes, a Pachirisu could easily take down Time Man.
Ha! Pachirisu was taken it by a lawn mower, a freaking lawn mower XD that rat can’t take down much. Time man is stronger than a lawnmower so something tells me he will manage.

Also, could you post on the battle yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.