• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
I like waiting for others before posting, not only so I don't leave others behind but also so that I can have nice, long, quality posts.
Well errr when we are in the middle of a fight it just sort of slows me down until you post. And it’s fine to make consecutive posts alternating with me. I’ve looked through this Rp and nearly everyone has done that at least once

Maybe some of us would like to post an alternate theme for our characters, maybe we could just do it for fun, but you know what would be amazing? If somebody animated a fight, I know nobody will, but imagine that!

That would be pretty amazing haha. I have drawn a few fights for Roleplays I’ve been in in the past, so we’ll see.

As for Timeman, this is his. I imagine this playing every time he yells “Time Slow!”

I like waiting for others before posting, not only so I don't leave others behind but also so that I can have nice, long, quality posts.
Also, in comparison to literally everyone else in the cast our end is dragging along the most, so if we could get some updates on them more often that would be great

...no? Events are moving at the same pace there as they are literally everywhere else.
Erm. By the time our fight progressed a post, a lot of things happened with others, particularly Comic’s characters, Godjacob’s, and others as well. And given I’m a much more rapid responder roleplayer, so I guess this pace is just sort of killing me. Especially since I’m only waiting for one character to move, I’d imagine battles would be somewhat fast paced

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Hol' up, would Grievous know who Darth Vader is? This Grievous' canon is different to the movies where he was killed off, do any of you think think grievous would've lived to hear of Darth Vader? I'm just gonna go with yes, for reasons I don't know.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Andy, by that, I mean that I'm using that with a bit of my own stuff, so if he did die in that series too, then I'm using a timeline where he survived.

...I'm sorry but...

That... I don't think anyone can survive that. Plus, weren't Grievous' 2D appearances only during the Clone Wars?

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
...I'm sorry but...

That... I don't think anyone can survive that. Plus, weren't Grievous' 2D appearances only during the Clone Wars?
Yeah, 2-D is its own canon and I'm using that, and either way, if I were using that timeline, the timeline would've changed before that, that event not happening, either Grievous had to run away, or Kenobi ran away and escaped.

!!! The holy grail of grevious’s epicness! We are screwed XD
Yep, you got that right.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
updated. i don't remember some requests, so you can ask them again and i'll do it. i think i got everybody in there this time, at least.

POWER LEVELS
+ Tier
(Unlimited Power)
S+ Tier (Universal Power)
S Tier (Galactic Power)
Artemis (Olympus)
S- Tier (God-Like)
Thor
King Sonic
Artemis (Weakened)
A+ Tier (God Potential)
Z
A Tier (Supernatural)
Raitourufu
Yami
A- Tier (Immense Power)
Kale (Berserker)
B+ Tier (Beyond Superhuman)
Doomslayer
Toph
Bowser
Timeman
Sans
Danny Phantom
Star Butterfly
Negan (Symbiote Bonded)
Hiro
Variant Fox
X
Y
Shantae
Akame
Logan (Berserker)
Ezra
Midoriya
B Tier (Superhuman)
Logan
Yang
Spider-Man
Master Chief
Darth Vader
Iron Man (XLVII)
General Grievous
Ridley
Raven
Ali
Jay
Bakugou
Dex
Elecman
Kale
Alicia
Ashley
Iida
Todoroki
Uraraka
B- Tier (Superhuman Potential)
Jake
Symbiote
Lucario
Angel Dust
Marron
Cutman
Kaleb (With Team)
Hunter
Lance
Edward
C+ Tier (Way Above Average)
Solid Snake
Nathan
Rick Sanchez
Reagan
C Tier (Above Average)
Rocket Racoon
Sawyer
Negan
Alec
Catgirl
Keith
Keda & Alpha
Alpha
D Tier (Average)
Kaleb (No Team)
Hughes
D- Tier (Below Average)
Dipper Pines
Morty

I was also thinking about how some people would act to Artemis. Greek Mythology claims she's extremely beautiful, but she's super serious about chastity. She asked Zeus to preserve her virginity, much like Athena, except Artemis remains true to this. Athena does not.
Artemis kills those who see her naked, or try to get funky with her. Even a close friend who attempted to remove her dress was murdered by her.
The only exception was a little boy, who saw her in the nude. His punishment was being turned into a girl.
Anyway, I don't imagine Artemis would take very kindly to a character trying to flirt with her.

updated. i don't remember some requests, so you can ask them again and i'll do it. i think i got everybody in there this time, at least.

POWER LEVELS
+ Tier
(Unlimited Power)
S Tier (Galactic Power)
Artemis (Olympus)
S- Tier (God-Like)
Thor
King Sonic
Artemis (Weakened)
A+ Tier (God Potential)
Z
A Tier (Supernatural)
Raitourufu
Yami
A- Tier (Immense Power)
Kale (Berserker)
Doomslayer
Toph
Bowser
Timeman
Sans
Danny Phantom
Star Butterfly
Negan (Symbiote Bonded)
Hiro
Variant Fox
X
Y
Shantae
Akame
Logan (Berserker)
Ezra
Midoriya
B Tier (Superhuman)
Logan
Yang
Spider-Man
Master Chief
Darth Vader
Iron Man (XLVII)
General Grievous
Ridley
Raven
Ali
Jay
Bakugou
Dex
Elecman
Kale
Alicia
Ashley
Iida
Todoroki
Uraraka
Jake
Symbiote
Lucario
Angel Dust
Marron
Cutman
Kaleb (With Team)
Hunter
Lance
Edward
Solid Snake
Nathan
Rick Sanchez
Reagan
C Tier (Above Average)
Rocket Racoon
Sawyer
Negan
Alec
Catgirl
Keith
Keda & Alpha
Alpha
D Tier (Average)
Kaleb (No Team)
Hughes
D- Tier (Below Average)
Dipper Pines
Morty

I was also thinking about how some people would act to Artemis. Greek Mythology claims she's extremely beautiful, but she's super serious about chastity. She asked Zeus to preserve her virginity, much like Athena, except Artemis remains true to this. Athena does not.
Artemis kills those who see her naked, or try to get funky with her. Even a close friend who attempted to remove her dress was murdered by her.
The only exception was a little boy, who saw her in the nude. His punishment was being turned into a girl.
Anyway, I don't imagine Artemis would take very kindly to a character trying to flirt with her.
Timeman: good thing I care little for such organic platitudes....

Also, like the updated tier list, looks like the ‘mans’ specifically have accurate places

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Well then, I guess Angel's screwed, I've been going to make him generally flirt with people alot, that might take away the gay bits, but he's not staight either, just generally liking to flirt, so R.I.P Angel Dust...

POWER LEVELS
+ Tier
(Unlimited Power)
S Tier (Galactic Power)
Artemis (Olympus)
S- Tier (God-Like)
Thor
King Sonic
Artemis (Weakened)
A+ Tier (God Potential)
Z
A Tier (Supernatural)
Raitourufu
Yami
A- Tier (Immense Power)
Kale (Berserker)
Doomslayer
Toph
Bowser
Timeman
Sans
Danny Phantom
Star Butterfly
Negan (Symbiote Bonded)
Hiro
Variant Fox
X
Y
Shantae
Akame
Logan (Berserker)
Ezra
Midoriya
B Tier (Superhuman)
Logan
Yang
Spider-Man
Master Chief
Darth Vader
Iron Man (XLVII)
General Grievous
Ridley
Raven
Ali
Jay
Bakugou
Dex
Elecman
Kale
Alicia
Ashley
Iida
Todoroki
Uraraka
Jake
Symbiote
Lucario
Angel Dust
Marron
Cutman
Kaleb (With Team)
Hunter
Lance
Edward
Solid Snake
Nathan
Rick Sanchez
Reagan
C Tier (Above Average)
Rocket Racoon
Sawyer
Negan
Alec
Catgirl
Keith
Keda & Alpha
Alpha
D Tier (Average)
Kaleb (No Team)
Hughes
D- Tier (Below Average)
Dipper Pines
Morty

Berserker Kale should at least be S-Tier. And her base form should be a tier lower.

Why is Lucario ranked lower than Iida? Heck why is Uraraka ranked the same as freakin Todoroki and higher than Lucario? I feel Raven is at least B-Tier, and White Raven could either be A Tier or S-Tier.

Also you have Finn unnranked. And I think he or Jake should at least be B-tier if you have Uraraka there. They could defiantly beat her, pretty easily IMO. Even if I wouldn't complain about their current rank (Cause their teamwork should be enough for fighting a B-Tier.) Just consistency.

Dipper is good though.

Dipper: Hey...

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Also I think Ridley is scary enough without multiple forms XD....Unless your name is Samus.
Well, yeah, he's a giant space dragon that's a pirate! But I think that using the suit that he was given, he's as strong as, if not stronger (If he wasn't already) than Samus.

Status
Not open for further replies.